Elizabeth Constance

FellowshipU of Michigan
Omaha
7308 S 142nd St
Omaha, NE 68138
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Elizabeth Constance to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Heartland Center for Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
Dr. Constance sat down and talked to us and was very open with her expectations. She made my husband and myself feel like we were heard, and a part of our treatment in regards to decision making. ... She found scar tissue and we scheduled a hysteroscopy to remove it. ... She was very through and informative the entire time. ... I have never felt anything other than compassion and understanding and a general desire to help us get pregnant as much as we desire it.
European, Other
How was your experience with Elizabeth Constance at Heartland Center for Reproductive Medicine?
From the very first consultation Dr. Constance made us feel heard and listened to. She started the visit by apologizing for our loss and telling us how terrible it is. Every visit she makes us feel comfortable and explains treatment in detail. She sat with me before a surgery and answered every question I had. She held my hand during surgery until I fell asleep. She was there the entire time after I woke up. I have never felt anything other than compassion and understanding and a general desire to help us get pregnant as much as we desire it.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Elizabeth Constance at Heartland Center for Reproductive Medicine?
She is more than willing to answer questions so come prepared with as many as you want and she will be more than willing to answer them.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Elizabeth Constance at Heartland Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Constance sat down and talked to us and was very open with her expectations. She made my husband and myself feel like we were heard, and a part of our treatment in regards to decision making. We have a loss at 22 weeks and she listened and made us feel like she had compassion and was truly sorry for our loss.
Describe the protocols Elizabeth Constance used in your cycles at Heartland Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
After the initial consult, I had an ultrasound so Dr. Constance could view the uterus with water inside. She found scar tissue and we scheduled a hysteroscopy to remove it. I was placed on medication to help heal the uterus and we met again after the surgery and she told us she wanted to repeat the ultrasound at the start of my next cycle to make sure the uterus was looking as good as could be after surgery. She was very through and informative the entire time. Due to my pre-term labor history using injections, Dr. Constance told us from the very beginning she was adamant against the use of injectables due to the high chance I would become pregnant with multiples. We obviously didn't want another pre-term labor, and the chance of multiples goes up dramatically on injections so she opted to have us use an oral medication instead.
We have loved all the nurses we've talked to and encountered. They have been very helpful, inviting, compassionate and we've had no problems.
Describe your experience with Heartland Center for Reproductive Medicine.
I am very grateful for the way our doctor has communicated to us so far. She's been patient, understanding and personally called me to talk things over as far as our care is concerned. The nurse's have been great and we've had zero problems.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Elizabeth Constance at Heartland Center for Reproductive Medicine.
We were given a cost sheet at our consult appointment and told of costs our insurance would and would not cover. We were told to be prepared to pay a certain amount at our visits. We were also sent an updated cost sheet at the beginning of the year for IUI totals.
What specific things went wrong at Heartland Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Elizabeth Constance
Heartland Center for Reproductive Medicine
Omaha

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Elizabeth Constance at Heartland Center for Reproductive Medicine.