7.2

Stratham
75 Francis Street
Stratham, NH 03885

Treated 2014 - 2017
[Dr. Ginsburg is] good but all business...but also sympathetic when we weren’t getting pregnant/ had a miscarriage...Sometimes I felt like things were missed or I had to remind her of things...I had no reason for not conceiving other than my age. So she chose protocols to match my diminished ovarian reserve. When the first cycle resulted in all negative test results, she changed it up for next time. She acted surprised each time I didn’t get pregnant because my embryos looked so good.
I had a paper [from Brigham & Women's Hospital] that said I was doing one protocol, then they called me with instructions that were totally different from what the paper said. It was very confusing. Turns out my protocol had changed...I think they have a great secretary Michelle who keeps things organized and running smoothly. Also the girl who does all of the submitting to insurance knows what she’s doing and was very helpful. Sometimes I had an ultrasound appointment first thing in the morning and the tech wasn’t in yet. So that could be improved.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Ginsburg at Brigham & Women's Hospital?
It’s hard for me to separate my feelings for her from the frustration I felt during the whole process. Sometimes I was angry with her but other times I thought she was knowledgeable. One time my protocol had changed but I still had the instruction sheet from the original protocol. Sometimes I felt like things were missed or I had to remind her of things.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Elizabeth Ginsburg at Brigham & Women's Hospital?
She’s good but all business.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Elizabeth Ginsburg at Brigham & Women's Hospital?
She was definitely all business, but also sympathetic when we weren’t getting pregnant/ had a miscarriage.
Describe the protocols Elizabeth Ginsburg used in your cycles at Brigham & Women's Hospital and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Brigham & Women's Hospital.
Nancy was the sweetest most compassionate nurse. I loved her. Also Joanie for my blood draws was great.
Describe your experience with Brigham & Women's Hospital.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Elizabeth Ginsburg at Brigham & Women's Hospital.
Didn’t have insurance for the consult, so we had to pay that out of pocket. I forget what it was. $500-$750 maybe? After that it was all about meeting my insurance deductible and huge copays for the medications.
What specific things went wrong at Brigham & Women's Hospital?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Brigham & Women's Hospital.
I had a paper that said I was doing one protocol, then they called me with instructions that were totally different from what the paper said. It was very confusing. Turns out my protocol had changed.
South Shore
Treated 2014
Dr Ginsburg isn't warm she seems straight forward which is good but didn't give us the back ground of what was going . Her protocols where very aggressive which I know now is not always the way to go. It is a hospital setting so there is never any thinking out of the box when it comes to immunology issues, nutrition or supplements. You feel like just a number.
#1Was yelled at by a nurse about my cell phone message with no name attached this was while I was going tru a cycle already in an emotional state in a emotion state . #2 They called and Ridley asked why I had missed coming in for my HCG blood test. Which had been taken 2 days before which was negitive. #3 Had a hard time getting my protocol sheets
How was your experience with Elizabeth Ginsburg at Brigham & Women's Hospital?
She maybe a good Dr for younger women in there 20s and early 30s with aggressive protocols Iwas 36 when I saw her and didn't get pregnant.
High doses of medication very aggressive. 1st cycle 3 eggs implanted 1 no pregnancy 2nd cycle triggered to early lost most of the eggs which makes me question there lab and how they grow immature eggs.
Describe your experience with Brigham & Women's Hospital.
Hospital setting
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Brigham & Women's Hospital.
They where great
Describe Elizabeth Ginsburg's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Brigham & Women's Hospital.
We chose to do one . She later told us we should implant 3 . I agree with that.
What specific things went wrong at Brigham & Women's Hospital?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Brigham & Women's Hospital.

Treated 2014 - 2015
See previous comment. Additionally, she didn't perform procedures. Rather, colleagues or interns did - including doctors we hadn't met, even when we were there for the first procedure (first time) and were nervous/anxious.
We were seen by her team, not her. When it was her, she was robotic, like reciting a script. Even answering our questions, it felt like she was bored.
Choose another doctor.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Brigham & Women's Hospital.
The one I remember... the word "gruff" comes to mind.