7.2

South Weymouth, MA 02190
Stratham
75 Francis Street
Stratham, NH 03885

We used Letrozole with timed intercourse followed by progesterone supplementation [with Dr. Ginsburg]...She was very excited for our success and answered all questions thoroughly...Extremely knowledgeable with regard to the latest research. Answered all questions thoroughly and knew what gaps to fill in on our testing before starting treatment... I had a blighted ovum with my first pregnancy and have PCOS. I am now 15 weeks pregnant from our first cycle on that protocol.
[The nurses at Brigham & Women's Hospital were] Extremely knowledgeable and very quickly responsive!...the nurses not specifying the draw or catching the result as an incorrect one resulted in me going to get a varicella booster that delayed my treatment cycle by a month. I discovered the error a couple of days after the shot through my own research. I didn’t feel that the clinic was especially apologetic or owned up to this mistake and their role in it.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Ginsburg at Brigham & Women's Hospital?
Extremely knowledgeable with regard to the latest research. Answered all questions thoroughly and knew what gaps to fill in on our testing before starting treatment. Came highly recommended from a friend and lived up to what we had heard!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Elizabeth Ginsburg at Brigham & Women's Hospital?
Have all of your questions written down in advance and don’t be afraid to ask them all.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Elizabeth Ginsburg at Brigham & Women's Hospital?
She was very excited for our success and answered all questions thoroughly.
Describe the protocols Elizabeth Ginsburg used in your cycles at Brigham & Women's Hospital and their degree of success.
We used Letrozole with timed intercourse followed by progesterone supplementation. I had a blighted ovum with my first pregnancy and have PCOS. I am now 15 weeks pregnant from our first cycle on that protocol.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Brigham & Women's Hospital.
Extremely knowledgeable and very quickly responsive!
Describe your experience with Brigham & Women's Hospital.
I did have one snafu despite very compassionate care... my lab request for varicella titer did not specify which type of draw; written by a nurse and stamped with doctors signature. The lab made a mistake in just choosing which one to draw (one for active infection and not immunity, which I likely have after having chicken pox as a child.) The lab I had my blood drawn at had a big role, but the nurses not specifying the draw or catching the result as an incorrect one resulted in me going to get a varicella booster that delayed my treatment cycle by a month. I discovered the error a couple of days after the shot through my own research. I didn’t feel that the clinic was especially apologetic or owned up to this mistake and their role in it.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Elizabeth Ginsburg at Brigham & Women's Hospital.
Minimal on Letrozole cycle... two ultrasounds, consult, follow up, and meds.
What specific things went wrong at Brigham & Women's Hospital?
Stratham
She [Dr. Ginsburg] was kind, considerate, and thoughtful. She considered both mine and my wife's health, needs, and concerns. She took the time to talk to us about all of our options...Dr. Ginsburg was very informative and open about our options. She allowed us to ask questions and she provided us clear, thorough information. She was open with us about the risks and her concerns, but also listened to our concerns and wishes.
The office staff [Brigham] are somewhat less helpful and considerate than the nursing staff and the doctors. However, they have been very thorough and organized with our care. They have coordinated with each other to ensure all tests and procedures are done to help us make a decision....The nurses have been very sweet and have taken the time to call us back and answer our questions promptly....
How was your experience with Elizabeth Ginsburg at Brigham & Women's Hospital?
To be open to hear everything that she has to say, and to be open about your wishes and your concerns. She is flexible and open to working with people.
She was kind, considerate, and thoughtful. She considered both mine and my wife's health, needs, and concerns. She took the time to talk to us about all of our options.
Dr. Ginsburg has had both me and my wife undergo various evaluations and tests to ensure we have the best plan. Such as HSG, lab work, and meeting with maternal fetal medicine.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Brigham & Women's Hospital.
Describe your experience with Brigham & Women's Hospital.
The office staff are somewhat less helpful and considerate than the nursing staff and the doctors. However, they have been very thorough and organized with our care. They have coordinated with each other to ensure all tests and procedures are done to help us make a decision.
13,000 plus 8,000 for medications
Describe Elizabeth Ginsburg's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Brigham & Women's Hospital.
We wish she would be a little more flexible with doing multiple embryo transfer.
Boston

Treated 2015 - 2017
Dr. Ginsburg was straight forward and warm without giving a false sense of hope. She will listen to all of your concerns and explain things completely. She is incredibly smart and diligent. She will help you push forward until you get your miracle baby!... I did a single transfer which failed so she allowed me to do a double transfer the next time around (also failed).... This clinic [Brigham & Women's Hospital] is caring, thoughtful, straight forward, organized, and well staffed. They truely care about you, you are not just a number or a statistic.
This clinic [Brigham & Women's Hospital] is caring, thoughtful, straight forward, organized, and well staffed. They truely care about you, you are not just a number or a statistic.... Dr. Ginsburg was straight forward and warm without giving a false sense of hope. She will listen to all of your concerns and explain things completely. She is incredibly smart and diligent. She will help you push forward until you get your miracle baby!... I did a single transfer which failed so she allowed me to do a double transfer the next time around (also failed).
She is very straightforward
Describe your experience with Brigham & Women's Hospital.
This clinic is caring, thoughtful, straight forward, organized, and well staffed. They truely care about you, you are not just a number or a statistic. This clinic is caring, thoughtful, straight forward, organized, and well staffed. They truely care about you, you are not just a number or a statistic.
South Shore