Available by cell phone
FellowshipUCSF / Yale
3146 Deming Way
Middleton, WI 53562
608-824-0075
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Elizabeth Pritts to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Wisconsin Fertility Institute to a friend?
Endometriosis, Unexplained
IUI or timed intercourse has been suggested every month so far after meeting with Dr. Pritts for just over a year. I had an HSG after a few appointments because Dr. Pritts wanted to make sure a blocked tube was not preventing pregnancy...Laparoscopy surgery was recommended to look for endometriosis because of my family history and persisting symptoms. It was found that I have stage 4 endometriosis. Dr. Pritt's removed all signs of it, but clarified that it has the potential to come back someday. I am currently continuing Letrozole with either timed intercourse or IUI for the time being. My husband and I have not determined any alternative courses of action at this time.
Endometriosis, Unexplained
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
She has taken the time to get to know who I am and treats me with a lot of compassion and respect. I feel like she wants success for my husband and I just as much as we do. When I wanted to research my fertility medication, an article written by Dr. Pritts came up as one of the top results -- she is literally one of the top experts in her field! I have multiple friends who have also been treated by Dr. Pritts who have successfully had children and recommend her to everyone.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
She is wonderful! You will really like her! Don't be afraid to reach out and communicate with her if you have any needs or questions, she really wants to help. She has also gone through her own experience with infertility and has a personal passion for helping people.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Pritts has shown genuine care and compassion for me. She goes above and beyond to communicate with me and ask me how I am doing. While she was performing a laparoscopy to remove endometriosis, she was adamently protective of my body while I was unconscious and male Doctors were present in the operating room. She is an encourager and has hope for me and my husband while also sympathizing and showing concern when we don't get the results we are hoping for.
Describe the protocols Elizabeth Pritts used in your cycles at Wisconsin Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
I take Letrozole days 3-7 of my cycle with an ultrasound on day 11 to check on follicle growth. Letrozole has proven to give me a larger amount of potential follicles that are mature enough for possible implantation. IUI or timed intercourse has been suggested every month so far after meeting with Dr. Pritts for just over a year. I had an HSG after a few appointments because Dr. Pritts wanted to make sure a blocked tube was not preventing pregnancy. The results showed that my tubes were not blocked. Laparoscopy surgery was recommended to look for endometriosis because of my family history and persisting symptoms. It was found that I have stage 4 endometriosis. Dr. Pritt's removed all signs of it, but clarified that it has the potential to come back someday. I am currently continuing Letrozole with either timed intercourse or IUI for the time being. My husband and I have not determined any alternative courses of action at this time.
The nurses are all compassionate, very knowledgeable and highly skilled at what they do.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The environment is very clean, welcoming, spa-like, comfortable, and easy to navigate. The receptionists are very friendly and helpful. The only down fall is that none of our care is covered by our personal health insurance, which is not their fault.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
First appointment included free initial ultrasound. $250 for each additional ultrasond, $350 for each IUI. This clinic referred me to the Costco pharmacy where my letrozole is usually free with our insurance, or only $10 without insurance.
Middleton

Dr. Pritts was always available nights or weekends for any questions. She is compassionate. When I would have a negative result, the next time I saw her she would tear up a bit. She would hug me & say it would be ok. She truly cares for her patients.... Even if I wasn't seeing her that day fit an appointment she would stop by & say hi. She shared her own fertility struggles. She knows what it's like to be on the other side. All of the emotions that go with the process.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
She is a very caring person. Even if I wasn't seeing her that day fit an appointment she would stop by & say hi. She shared her own fertility struggles. She knows what it's like to be on the other side. All of the emotions that go with the process. Her husband has been sick & going through cancer treatments yet she was always upbeat & positive at every appointment. She focuses on each patient & interacts with them. Seeing how she would talk with other patients at the clinic & walk them out to the reception desk for their next appointment or to make sure they had any information they needed.
To trust Dr. Pritts & her advice. But also ask questons.
After 7 failed IUI cycles, Dr Pritts evaulated by overall health. She did a hystoscopy to verify uterus looked good to proceed with IVF. She did a combination of medications & kept evaulating through the process if changes needed to be made. Rhe first fet did not work. On the 2nd fet she reevaluated medicationsto help thicken my lining in hopes of the embryos sticking.
They are caring & compassionate. They always took their time to answer questions. They returned calls quickly.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The clinic is inviting & comfortable. It is quiet & calm which helps one relax when coming in & nervous. It is in a good location & easy to get to off of the beltline in Madison. The hours are good but it would be nice if they had one night a bit later each week.
Office visits were about $75. Ultrasounds were $150 to $200.
Describe Elizabeth Pritts's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
My doctor gave me information on both options. And then let me make the decision. She advised against transferring no more than 2.
Middleton

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.

Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
When my husband and I first met with Dr. Pritts she was very welcoming and eager to help us with trying to conceive. She took time to explain all of our options and was available after our visit to answer other questions that came up. During this process I had to have a hysteroscopy to have a polyp removed. I developed complications over the weekend and called Dr. Pritts immediately. She responded to my phone call right away, and with no hesitation, she met me at the clinic to assess the situation. I was so scared during the time. Dr. Pritts was empathetic and helped my husband and I feel safe. I was so honored to have a doctor who cared so much during such a scary time during this process. Lastly, I would like to say that even though my husband and I did not have a successful first round of IVF we have faith in Dr. Pritts to do everything she can to try to help make the second round more successful. She has been available during this entire process and has always been ready to answer our questions and concerns (even at 7:00 pm on a Friday night). I would recommend anyone to Dr. Pritts, I believe that she truly does make miracles happen and my husband and I will be proof of that.
One piece of advice that I would like to give is to never feel afraid to ask questions. It is your body and future and you have every right to fully understand this whole process. Dr. Pritts will not make you feel intelligible and will spend as much time with you as you need to make you feel comfortable.
Dr. Pritts was always present during each time we met. She answered our questions thoroughly and gave us time to digest all of the information we were given. She did not make us feel like we were asking stupid questions and responded with true sincerity.
My husband and I did IVF with ICSI. I am not sure what protocol I was on, but will walk you through my process. I was on birth control for approximately 2 weeks prior to starting stimulation. I went in for my first ultrasound 2 days after I started my period and started stimulation that evening. I was on Gonal F and Menopur. I started cetrotide on day 8 and continued to stim for 13 days total. I Triggered on day 14, egg retrieval on day 16. Egg retrieval went well and I was feeling very optimistic. 22 eggs were retrieved, 16 fertilized with ICSI. I received a call from Dr. Pritts or the nurse on days 1,2,3,5, and 6 to updates us on the quality of the embryos. On day 1 we had 14 embryos, day 2 we had 14 embryos, day 3 we had 12 embryos, day 5 we had 7 embryos, and on day 6 only 3 made it to blastocytes. We sent all three in for PGS testing and all came back with genetic abnormalities.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Wisconsin Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Heidi)
The nursing staff has been exceptional. Heidi has been very compassionate and caring throughout the entire process. She responds to all questions via patient portal in a timely manner and is also available to chat via phone. I cannot say enough about the nursing staff at Wisconsin Fertility Institute! They are absolutely wonderful
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Strengths: the office manager did a wonderful job explaining each program/IVF package with us and gave us time outside of the clinic to make a decision on what would be best for us. She was also available to answer any questions we had. Weakness: the front desk staff is very nice and patient on the phone, but it can be hard to hear them at times. May need to turn up the volume on the phone, etc.
Approximately $18,000 with PGS testing. This did not include medications.
Have not gotten this far

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, PCOS
Dr. Pritts took the time to get to know us, and we never felt like we were being rushed through an appointment. She answered all of our questions thoroughly, and made sure we were good with our plan before leaving. When we had the miscarriage, she was very sensitive, and showed us the back way out so we didn't have to see more people... She made an effort to make sure we saw her as much as possible, instead of just handing us off to just the nurses. Even when she couldn't see us for one appointment, she reviewed all the details and called if she saw something we needed to know.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, PCOS
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
I loved Dr. Pritts. She made an effort to make sure we saw her as much as possible, instead of just handing us off to just the nurses. Even when she couldn't see us for one appointment, she reviewed all the details and called if she saw something we needed to know.
Morning appointments are the best, in my opinion. She was almost always available for morning appointments.
We went through 3 successive femara + Ovidrel cycles. The first started at 5mg femara days 3-7, then when the follicles weren't fully developed I did another course of 7.5 femara, then triggered, with timed intercourse. That pregnancy ended with a miscarriage. The second cycle was a course of 7.5 femara days 3-7, trigger with timed intercourse, then estrogen for 5 days. This one failed. The third cycle was 10mg femara days 3-7, then when I didn't respond quite enough (had bronchitis, so that messed with it), I did another course of 10mg, then trigger with timed intercourse, and estrogen for 5 days. Once we got a positive, I was started on Prednisone, progesterone, and baby aspirin to prevent another miscarriage. It worked! Just delivered our baby 2 weeks ago!
They all remembered us each visit, and were very competent.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
They were really good at not pushing to go straight to IVF - they want us to use the least invasive procedure that will get results, which saved us a ton of money, and got us our baby! The whole clinic was organized, compassionate, and competent. Highly recommend them!
Our insurance paid for some of our treatment. Each ultrasound we paid $75. The initial appointment was something like $250-300, but she did a baseline ultrasound for free during that. We used Costco for the meds, because that was the cheapest option.
Middleton

Dr. Pritts is very honest and will tell you how it is. If she thinks you can do more she will tell you. She is kind and firm, all in a good way. She is good at explaining things and giving you her best judgement on what you should do next with treatment....We all day down together (me, my husband and her) and discussed what we have been going through, my age and results of tests and decided to move forward with IUIs. Since I have unexplained infertility and due to the costs of IVF this was the best course of action. After the first two failed we moved from pills to injections. We tried three more times with all three failing.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Be ready to hear the honest truth, she will not hold back.
The staff and Dr. Pritts always treated my husband and I in the most kind way. I felt like they understood what we were going through and that they were really on our side.
The nursing staff were excellent and showed me great care and compassion. They always explained the process and what they were doing or what the next steps were.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The clinic is very clean and bright. The staff checking you in are friendly and helpful. There is water and tea available for you. The only weakness is that it is an open space and sometimes people would bring their kids in or stop in with their successful result baby and that can be a little frustrating.
There was a cost to have an initial meeting and then every ultrasound and IUI insemination cost money. Sometimes I would need more than one ultrasound if my eggs were not big enough which would rack up the costs for that process. After speaking with other friends and doing research I felt the prices were fair.

Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
We felt that Dr Pritts made assumptions regarding our situation rather than doing the proper diagnostics to truly understand our infertility. We felt rushed into IVF while feeling she didn't have enough information. We did not feel she was truthful regarding the explanation of our failed cycle. She got very defensive and unprofessional when we asked questions regarding our failed cycle...We didn't get much time with the doctor herself. There didn't seem to be much individualized thought going in to our treatment plan.
Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Demand information. Ask questions. Do your own research. And play a strong role in your own care.
We felt as if we were being taken through the motions. We didn't get much time with the doctor herself. There didn't seem to be much individualized thought going in to our treatment plan.
We started out with 3 timed intercourse cycles with letrazole and Ovidrel. I responded well with at least 3 follicles every time. I did have some fluid surrounding the ovaries and possibly in my one remaining tube. We then moved on to IVF as we were told our issue was most likely due to a blocked tube. Even though she had no strong evidence to support that assumption. Our IVF protocol was done with Gonal-F and Cetrotide with 1/2 the usual Ovidrel dose as the trigger. No medical explanations were given to us regarding medication or timing choices. She seemed to work off her gut. 18 eggs were retrieved but only 2 fertilized by day 2. By day 3, a total of 6 were fertilized. By day 5, we only had 1 embryo to freeze. I was told these results were due to poor egg quality but could not be given a specific explanation as to how the quality lacked normalcy besides "genetic issue". (Even though we did not have genetic testing done on any of the embryos.) Dr Pritts told me very callously and with much insult to my intelligence, that I should be smart enough to understand that we need to explore other options should we still want to be parents.
Heidi and the rest of the nursing staff were fantastic
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The clinic did have a serene feeling. More like a spa than a clinic. The staff was friendly and helpful. They seemed organized and efficient. They were timely and flexible.
15,000 for IVF 3,000 for adfitional FET, 250 for Ultrasounds
She is an advocate of eSET

Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, PCOS
I always feel like she [Dr. Pritts] listens to and addresss my concerns and questions. She is always friendly when she greets me. Also, when I had to have surgery with her, she held my hand in the OR until I fell asleep...I think Dr. Pritts is great. My only complaint is that she maybe leaves too many of the decisions up to us. There are times I wish she would offer a stronger opinion about next steps rather than leaving all devisions up to us...Dr. Pritts is very pationate about her work. At my first meeting with her I was a bit put off by her directness
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, PCOS
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Ask lots of clarifying questions and push to get her medical opinion if you're ever unsure how to proceed.
I always feel like she listens to and addresss my concerns and questions. She is always friendly when she greets me. Also, when I had to have surgery with her, she held my hand in the OR until I fell asleep.
So far I have only done medicated cycles with timed intercourse. 12.5mg of letrozole were used starting day 3 for 10 days. I had a large endometrioma on one ovary for the first 3-4 cycles with only 1-2 follicles produced per cycle. Ultrasound was used day 11 to check for follicles. I also had some cycles where I didn't ovulate on my own so an ovidrel trigger shot was used followed by timed intercourse. Zero pregnancies have resulted. I had laparoscopic surgery to remove endometriosis and have had two more cycles since then. One which produced 3 follicles on the 12.5 mg letrozole where a trigger shot was used and another where 2 follicles were produced and ovulation occurred naturally, both of which used timed intercourse and resulted in zero pregnancies.
The nurses overall are friendly and compassionate, but have different approaches to the day 11 ultrasound and the what happens afterwards. they were also sometimes confused about what the approach was for that month. We always opted for timed intercourse, but they would think we had IUI planned and we had to correct them.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The staff is very friendly and helpful. The facility is beautiful and serene. Dr. Pritts is very pationate about her work. At my first meeting with her I was a bit put off by her directness and how quickly she moved forward with things. But, looking back, I appreciate these qualities because some of the things she said were a wakeup call for me. I think I was just thrown off because I'd never experienced that before in a doctor. The only weakness in my eyes is that I wish I had more direct contact with Dr. Pritts. There have been times I've contacted the clinic and felt like the information was getting diluted because it was filtering through her staff instead of coming directly from her.
$200 for the initial consultation. $250 for every visit requiring an ultrasound. Additional costs for meds and blood tests, some of which were covered by insurance.

2014 - 2017
Anovulation, Unexplained
Dr. Pritts is the perfect combination (for me) of no-nonsense information, proactive treatment, and enjoyable bedside manner...Don't assume your'e going to see Dr. Pritts for every appointment, or for every cycle if you're doing repeat cycles of the same drugs and/or procedures... Dr. Pritts allowed us jump right back into treatment with the clinic where we left off, which was wonderful. We have not been successful after five cycles, though I don't think I have any criticisms of Dr. Pritts for that.
2014 - 2017
Anovulation, Unexplained
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
After 2 failed "timed" cycles with oral medication and a trigger shot, and 2 failed IUI cycles with oral medication and a trigger shot, she suggested adding a few days of injectable medications before the IUI that resulted in a positive pregnancy test. (Huzzah!) This was magical, obviously. The pregnancy was twins, and at the ultrasound where where we learned this, the heartbeats were measured and we were told based on the number that there was a (insert 90ish percentile) assurance that both fetuses would make it to term. This wasn't the case as I miscarried a twin at 21-22 weeks. So if I could offer any criticism, it would be that point of 90ish more more percentile that everything was going to be peachy. It's a rather small point. We have come back to the clinic to try to conceive a sibling for our child, and Dr. Pritts allowed us jump right back into treatment with the clinic where we left off, which was wonderful. We have not been successful after five cycles, though I don't think I have any criticisms of Dr. Pritts for that. (I have some choice words for my reproductive system, however.)
Don't assume your'e going to see Dr. Pritts for every appointment, or for every cycle if you're doing repeat cycles of the same drugs and/or procedures. If you have questions for the doctor, make sure you write them down before you go in for an appointment - I would forget and then would later have to call the nurses to relay a question to the doctor for me.
In our third IUI cycle for our first pregnancy in 2014 (and our 5th cycle overall), she suggested adding in a few days of injectable medication to our regimen that resulted in pregnancy. I became pregnant with twins (though later miscarried one in the second trimester).
Describe your experience with your nurse at Wisconsin Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Jen)
For our cycles, my care go-to nurse has been Jen for my time with the clinic in 2014 and again now in 2016/2017. She is WONDERFUL and I couldn't have hoped for a better contact point. She returns phone calls within a day or less and is lovely to speak with at every point.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
I liked this clinic enough that even though our insurance switched and was trying to send us to the other clinic in town (unclear why - they offer no infertility coverage) we chose to go back to our original clinic. They knew what worked for us in the past and were willing to let us back in where we left off with our first child. The staff is friendly, efficient, and are great communicators. Even on the weekends when the staff is limited, I have always felt that things always went smoothly for our appointments. I really liked that the doctors at this clinic (a married couple) were very open about their own fertility issues. It made us feel less like we were our own sad island.
Our IUI cycles were less than those on the website. For example, for each IUI cycle we had only one ultrasound and the IUI procedure itself. We used whatever fertility cycle the clinic currently recommended, so our IUI costs, even with oral medication, injective medication (like follistim) and a trigger shot, were approximately $1,100. Our health insurance covers NO infertility treatment, though we get a small benefit on the medication side.
We have not had an IVF cycle, so I am unable to answer this question.

2014 - 2018
During the consultation she [Dr. Pritts] was willing to sit for as long as necessary and go over all the treatment options, answer all of our questions, explain in plain English and then scientifically for my husband. Each visit she explained what the plan was as well as an explanation of why she chose that route, willing to answer questions, open to our ideas and pursuit and explained risks and necessities of certain procedures.
2014 - 2018
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
During the consultation she was willing to sit for as long as necessary and go over all the treatment options, answer all of our questions, explain in plain English and then scientifically for my husband. Each visit she explained what the plan was as well as an explanation of why she chose that route, willing to answer questions, open to our ideas and pursuit and explained risks and necessities of certain procedures.
Don’t hesitate to ask because she knows her research and treatment options.
The warmth that I felt walking into an office was so spectacular. I was always greeting kindly. It felt like a friendly environment vs a clinic. Hugs when you needed them, tears shared, always willing to answer any and all questions.
I don’t. I’m sorry.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Wisconsin Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Amy Hill)
The nursing staff was always warm and welcoming. They honestly make you feel like your treatment and visit is of utmost importance. They make sure you are comfortable with the procedures, instructions, medication etc.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Though we have no centrally located clinic in Wisconsin, I traveled almost two hours each way. They were always willing to allow me to schedule the appointments that were flexible, as to what time worked best. Prompt return of phone calls and emails. Answered any questions immediately and if they didn’t have an answer they immediately sought one.
Around $10000 for ivf, $3500 to FET, $250 ultrasound, $600 IUI

6 IUI, IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, Embryo Freezing
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Dr Pritts is the most amazing doctor in the entire world she always cares about you as a patient and cares about what’s going on in your life. She always make sure that you’re getting the best care possible no matter what it takes and always goes above and beyond for all of her patients no matter who you are. She knows what it’s like to be in this position so she cares about you greatly and really wants to see you succeed.
6 IUI, IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, Embryo Freezing
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Keep doing what you’re doing you’re doing an awesome job wouldn’t want to go anywhere else
Dr Pritts is amazing she always treated us just like family and made sure we knew what was going on and treatment plans and always make sure she know what was going on in our lives
She is amazing!!
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
They are an amazing clinic! They are so great at communicating with their patients and listening to them. They make sure you feel like you are the only patient they have! Staff is top notch and so great at what they do!
The cost is reasonable. Treatment for infertility is not cheap but they do their best to make ever penny you spend go as far as it can.

3 IVF, 3 Embryo Freezing
Dr. Pritts is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever interacted with. She went above and beyond to make sure all of my questions were answered and showed an enormous amount of compassion throughout what is a very difficult process.... Dr. Pritts is open to transferring 2 embryos - she definitely leaves it up to the patient but explains the risks of any approach.... Antagonist retrieval protocol and a microdose flair retrieval protocol.
3 IVF, 3 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Pritts is great - don't hesitate to ask her anything.
WFI has a great atmosphere and every patient is treated with kindness and respect.
Antagonist retrieval protocol and a microdose flair retrieval protocol.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Wisconsin Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Heidi Nelson)
Heidi Nelson and all of the nursing staff at WFI are excellent nurses and show a great deal of care for their patients. I felt like they were on this journey with me and it helped to know they cared so much.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
I have really mixed feelings about WFI. All of the staff are wonderful and I believe I received excellent care as a patient there. We didn't have the outcome we were hoping for, unfortunately. I don't think our FETs failed because of this clinic, but I think other patients considering WFI should do their research on WFI's success rates and compare with other clinics. I think that the embryology lab at WFI is probably too small and needs to be improved in terms of staffing.
~$25,000 for a retrieval and transfer

2011 - 2012
Male Factor, Other
Dr Pritts was extremely kind and compassionate. She was always very honest about our chances when there were setbacks, but also helped us stay hopeful. She was at almost every appt I had and always was quick to respond to my emails. I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Pritts and would recommend her to anyone struggling with infertility...Dr Pritts was always very personable during my appts and shared her experience with infertility to make me feel like I wasn't alone. She always made me feel like she genuinely cared. She was quick to respond to my emails herself and during my fresh IVF cycle she called me everyday between my retrieval and transfer to tell me how our embryos were doing. I cannot say enough good things about her.
2011 - 2012
Male Factor, Other
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Never be afraid to ask questions and voice your concerns.
I had good experience with each nurse I had contact with. Everyone was very friendly and knowledgeable.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The first thing I noticed when my husband and I visited the clinic was how it did not have a "clinic" or "hospital" feel to it at all. The staff was always very friendly.
Middleton

Dr. Pritts was so personal and understanding and made us feel so welcome. Even if we had a fail, overall experience with her was good....Dr. Pritts was amazing and you can see she truly has a passion fir her job. She was welcoming and understanding. We never felt like just another patient, she always made us feel very comfortable. We would recommend her to anyone struggling with fertility... She was always very confident with what we were doing which helped us feel comfortable
Be open amd honest
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Dr. Pritts is 100% the reason we went to this clinic. We never really had any relationship with any nurse or office gals. We didn't have the best communication with nurses or office but dr pritts called me herself numerous times and we appreciated that
We did one IUI with her and insurance covered that one cycle. We do not have anymore unsurance left as we used the 2000 up we were offered.
Middleton

[Dr. Elizabeth Pritts is] Very thourogh and compassionate and explained everything that she was doing. She listened to us and empathized with what we talked about with her as how we have been trying with no success. She gave us a good course of treatment but it just didn't take.... [Wisconsin Fertility Institute- Middleton] Need to follow up afterwards. We never got even a phone call after Iui and when we did call back the nurses were not helpful. All on all a better follow up system would be nice smtp show us they care about there patients and we are not just a number
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Ask as may questions as you can
Compasanite