Available by cell phone
FellowshipUCSF / Yale
3146 Deming Way
Middleton, WI 53562
608-824-0075
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Elizabeth Pritts to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Wisconsin Fertility Institute to a friend?
We started out with IU [with Dr. Elizabeth Pritts] I since we were young and had no medical reason as to why we hadn't been able to conceive. Our 1st went as planned but didn't result in a pregnancy, the 2nd and 3rd I had actually ovulated early so they didn't have a chance to be successful. After the 3rd attempt, Dr. Pritts was very open and told us that she thought our best bet would be to move to IVF. Based on the timing we had decided to take a little time off and enjoy the Holidays. We proceeded with IVF early in 2018 and welcomed our daughter in December 2018.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Pritts had come highly recommended by a co-worker as well as my husband's company that provided us with a service to check into all of the local fertility doctors within 100 miles of us. Dr. Pritts was the only one they actually suggested to us based on their findings and research. She was always very personable and honest with our plan and next steps. We've suggested her to others already and will continue to do so. My husband and I are forever grateful and wouldn't have our daughter without her!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Don't be afraid to ask questions!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
There was never a time we felt like a number. Dr. Pritts and her entire staff were absolutely amazing! After the first little bit, we'd just walk in the door and they wouldn't need to ask our name to check in. We took our daughter back to see them and they all still remembered us then.
Describe the protocols Elizabeth Pritts used in your cycles at Wisconsin Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
We started out with IUI since we were young and had no medical reason as to why we hadn't been able to conceive. Our 1st went as planned but didn't result in a pregnancy, the 2nd and 3rd I had actually ovulated early so they didn't have a chance to be successful. After the 3rd attempt, Dr. Pritts was very open and told us that she thought our best bet would be to move to IVF. Based on the timing we had decided to take a little time off and enjoy the Holidays. We proceeded with IVF early in 2018 and welcomed our daughter in December 2018.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
We didn't talk with the nurse we had a whole lot. She was there a few times that we went in. I also feel like I had a pretty good understanding of the process and didn't really need to reach out to her with many questions. All of the staff was amazing
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Strengths - clean facility, organized, welcoming, knowledgeable, caring, educating on the processes My husband and I agree that there aren't any weaknesses that we can think of! Our entire experience with WFI was amazing and we plan on going back to them again when we are ready for!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
I don't recall exactly but I feel like the costs were at or below the average we were seeing in our research.
Describe Elizabeth Pritts's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Dr. Pritts did give us the option to transfer 1 or 2 embryos. She had given us the risks of transferring 2 and the percentages that she thought we had of ending with a live birth based on transferring 1 or 2. We decided to move forward with 2.
Middleton

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.

I love Dr Pritts, she has a very happy positive vibe about her when she sees you. I felt like I was the only person she saw because she remembered everything from each appointment.... I was on very low doses of meds. I have an egg reserve of a teenager so she didnt want to over produce eggs, to give less chance of getting OHSS. Quality not quantity. She would tweak the amount if needed, I did have to take a little extra for a day just to give a boost. She watched me very closely. At one point I had to go in for an ultrasound 3 days in a row. I trusted her and what she wanted me to take. If I had a question or concern of something I asked and got answered. I do not fully rememeber the abounds of everything without looking at my chart, but I could get my day by day if needed.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
She is a very compassionate person. She takes great care in her patients. I am in contact with a few other women who went to her and I also have a friend who is going to her. We all love her. She would always answer my questions and was impressed with the knowledge I had and all the research I had done, so i understood more than most patients she had. Shes just the best and I cant thank her enough for helping my dream cone true!
Just be yourself and ask all the questions you have. She will make you feel welcome.
Some of them were great and some were not so much. NOT Dr Pritts fault, but in the beginning of going there I and sent my files from my hospital where I live to the clinic there. They had "gotten, miss placed" for almost a month. The were found in a drawer mixed with other papers. There were a couple other instances that irritated me as well, but I honestly dont rememeber them. But for the most part they were very nice and acceptional.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
It is a very inviting, comfortable place. They are all nice and welcoming there. Everyone treats you like you have been going there forever. They are also very gental when it comes to blood draws and show compassion for your situation.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Everything flower very smoothly with timing. My work also accommodated to my needs. So any time I got scheduled to be seen was fine. The appointments went very smooth.
I got the prime plan. I had up to 2 tries with this plan. If the pregnancy did not take the first time, or resulted in a miscarriage by 12 weeks, I would get another chance without having to pay for another transfer. Everything was covered with this plan besides medication, embryo storage, consultation, injection class, and shg scan. 14,900- prime plan 400- storage fee 865- SHG test 250- consultation 48.46- injection class
Dr Pritts will not put in more than 2 embryos at a time. She will usually suggest only one. Unless you do not do testing on them, then she will allow 2. We did 2 non tested and got one strong little fighter boy out of it.

Endometriosis, Unexplained
IUI or timed intercourse has been suggested every month so far after meeting with Dr. Pritts for just over a year. I had an HSG after a few appointments because Dr. Pritts wanted to make sure a blocked tube was not preventing pregnancy...Laparoscopy surgery was recommended to look for endometriosis because of my family history and persisting symptoms. It was found that I have stage 4 endometriosis. Dr. Pritt's removed all signs of it, but clarified that it has the potential to come back someday. I am currently continuing Letrozole with either timed intercourse or IUI for the time being. My husband and I have not determined any alternative courses of action at this time.
Endometriosis, Unexplained
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
She has taken the time to get to know who I am and treats me with a lot of compassion and respect. I feel like she wants success for my husband and I just as much as we do. When I wanted to research my fertility medication, an article written by Dr. Pritts came up as one of the top results -- she is literally one of the top experts in her field! I have multiple friends who have also been treated by Dr. Pritts who have successfully had children and recommend her to everyone.
She is wonderful! You will really like her! Don't be afraid to reach out and communicate with her if you have any needs or questions, she really wants to help. She has also gone through her own experience with infertility and has a personal passion for helping people.
Dr. Pritts has shown genuine care and compassion for me. She goes above and beyond to communicate with me and ask me how I am doing. While she was performing a laparoscopy to remove endometriosis, she was adamently protective of my body while I was unconscious and male Doctors were present in the operating room. She is an encourager and has hope for me and my husband while also sympathizing and showing concern when we don't get the results we are hoping for.
I take Letrozole days 3-7 of my cycle with an ultrasound on day 11 to check on follicle growth. Letrozole has proven to give me a larger amount of potential follicles that are mature enough for possible implantation. IUI or timed intercourse has been suggested every month so far after meeting with Dr. Pritts for just over a year. I had an HSG after a few appointments because Dr. Pritts wanted to make sure a blocked tube was not preventing pregnancy. The results showed that my tubes were not blocked. Laparoscopy surgery was recommended to look for endometriosis because of my family history and persisting symptoms. It was found that I have stage 4 endometriosis. Dr. Pritt's removed all signs of it, but clarified that it has the potential to come back someday. I am currently continuing Letrozole with either timed intercourse or IUI for the time being. My husband and I have not determined any alternative courses of action at this time.
The nurses are all compassionate, very knowledgeable and highly skilled at what they do.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The environment is very clean, welcoming, spa-like, comfortable, and easy to navigate. The receptionists are very friendly and helpful. The only down fall is that none of our care is covered by our personal health insurance, which is not their fault.
First appointment included free initial ultrasound. $250 for each additional ultrasond, $350 for each IUI. This clinic referred me to the Costco pharmacy where my letrozole is usually free with our insurance, or only $10 without insurance.

Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
She [Dr. Pritts] would even take my calls after hours if I had a time sensitive question, or just needed to know options and couldn’t stop thinking. She is truly an amazing person and I am blessed to have found her. ... She didn’t sugar coat anything, but would say the right things. One thing she does is talk very fast and explain things quick. I learned early on to just stop her and have her explain slower or 2-3 times until I understood.
Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Pritts is an angel in our journey. She has shown so much compassion to us. I remember a time one of the ultrasounds didn’t show the results we wanted or needed. I just broke down. She was very real and just said, it’s not fair, I’m not going to pretend that it’s all ok. I have been on this same table hundreds of times. It’s never easy and it sucks. She didn’t sugar coat anything, but would say the right things. One thing she does is talk very fast and explain things quick. I learned early on to just stop her and have her explain slower or 2-3 times until I understood. After we returned for a consult after my ectopic, she just hugged me for over a minute and said he whole office was crushed when they heard the news. I can’t say enough positive about her!
Be honest and open and trust her
Her and her husband have gone through all of this themselves. She was very open to sharing their journey and sympathize with us. She would even take my calls after hours if I had a time sensitive question, or just needed to know options and couldn’t stop thinking. She is truly an amazing person and I am blessed to have found her.
My husband had a “lower” sperm count to start. It was never low enough that they determined the cause of infertility, but lower than hey would like. We started with chlomid for him to raise count, and letrazole for me. I took 5 pills(not sure dosage) a day days 5-9 I believe for IUI. After 2 rounds not working she changed it to days 3-7 or 9? I got pregnant on round 3 IUI. It resulted in an ectopic that ruptured. I lost my Fallopian tube due to that. She said we could try IUI again since it did work, or we could look at IVF. We decided to try IUI a little longer. 3 rounds of letrazole and negative results. She then suggested a hybrid cycle. So I did the letrazole with gonalF injections to get more eggs on my side with a tube. Still resulted in a negative. Every round of IUI I would have 3-4 follicles. So the medication was working. She then suggested looking into IVF since statistics drop after 4 failed IUI’s. We decided to move forward. She said we should have no problem getting the eggs needed since I responded so well to medication. Well they retrieved 23 eggs, 17 or 18 were fertilized and only 3 made it to day 6. We decided ahead of time we wanted to do the genetic testing. Thank god we did. None of our embryo’s were normal. There was no indication that I should have poor egg quality. I was 33 turning 34 when we started IVF. My eggs should have been ok still. She was as shocked as we were.
All of them remembered us and our journey we were on.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Everyone is very friendly and compassionate. Only thing that I learned is you have to ask as many questions as you need to to make sure you understand. They are saying the same thing over and over all day every day so it’s second nature to them. Sometimes you need to just stop them and ask for clarification.
A consultation was $150 I believe initially, semen analysis was $250, IUI was I think $400-$500 without semen prep, ultrasound was $250, blood work $100, IVF cycle $14,000 without medication.
She was more than ok with transferring 2 before genetic testing. She said after genetic testing she would do 2, but only if I was young enough and healthy. She wouldn’t do more than 2 for me either way. She knew all the statistics for twins and triplets and educated us on the risks with both and was very clear that triplets are not what they ever try for.
Middleton

Dr. Pritts was always available nights or weekends for any questions. She is compassionate. When I would have a negative result, the next time I saw her she would tear up a bit. She would hug me & say it would be ok. She truly cares for her patients.... Even if I wasn't seeing her that day fit an appointment she would stop by & say hi. She shared her own fertility struggles. She knows what it's like to be on the other side. All of the emotions that go with the process.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
She is a very caring person. Even if I wasn't seeing her that day fit an appointment she would stop by & say hi. She shared her own fertility struggles. She knows what it's like to be on the other side. All of the emotions that go with the process. Her husband has been sick & going through cancer treatments yet she was always upbeat & positive at every appointment. She focuses on each patient & interacts with them. Seeing how she would talk with other patients at the clinic & walk them out to the reception desk for their next appointment or to make sure they had any information they needed.
To trust Dr. Pritts & her advice. But also ask questons.
After 7 failed IUI cycles, Dr Pritts evaulated by overall health. She did a hystoscopy to verify uterus looked good to proceed with IVF. She did a combination of medications & kept evaulating through the process if changes needed to be made. Rhe first fet did not work. On the 2nd fet she reevaluated medicationsto help thicken my lining in hopes of the embryos sticking.
They are caring & compassionate. They always took their time to answer questions. They returned calls quickly.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The clinic is inviting & comfortable. It is quiet & calm which helps one relax when coming in & nervous. It is in a good location & easy to get to off of the beltline in Madison. The hours are good but it would be nice if they had one night a bit later each week.
Office visits were about $75. Ultrasounds were $150 to $200.
My doctor gave me information on both options. And then let me make the decision. She advised against transferring no more than 2.

Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
When my husband and I first met with Dr. Pritts she was very welcoming and eager to help us with trying to conceive. She took time to explain all of our options and was available after our visit to answer other questions that came up. During this process I had to have a hysteroscopy to have a polyp removed. I developed complications over the weekend and called Dr. Pritts immediately. She responded to my phone call right away, and with no hesitation, she met me at the clinic to assess the situation. I was so scared during the time. Dr. Pritts was empathetic and helped my husband and I feel safe. I was so honored to have a doctor who cared so much during such a scary time during this process. Lastly, I would like to say that even though my husband and I did not have a successful first round of IVF we have faith in Dr. Pritts to do everything she can to try to help make the second round more successful. She has been available during this entire process and has always been ready to answer our questions and concerns (even at 7:00 pm on a Friday night). I would recommend anyone to Dr. Pritts, I believe that she truly does make miracles happen and my husband and I will be proof of that.
One piece of advice that I would like to give is to never feel afraid to ask questions. It is your body and future and you have every right to fully understand this whole process. Dr. Pritts will not make you feel intelligible and will spend as much time with you as you need to make you feel comfortable.
Dr. Pritts was always present during each time we met. She answered our questions thoroughly and gave us time to digest all of the information we were given. She did not make us feel like we were asking stupid questions and responded with true sincerity.
My husband and I did IVF with ICSI. I am not sure what protocol I was on, but will walk you through my process. I was on birth control for approximately 2 weeks prior to starting stimulation. I went in for my first ultrasound 2 days after I started my period and started stimulation that evening. I was on Gonal F and Menopur. I started cetrotide on day 8 and continued to stim for 13 days total. I Triggered on day 14, egg retrieval on day 16. Egg retrieval went well and I was feeling very optimistic. 22 eggs were retrieved, 16 fertilized with ICSI. I received a call from Dr. Pritts or the nurse on days 1,2,3,5, and 6 to updates us on the quality of the embryos. On day 1 we had 14 embryos, day 2 we had 14 embryos, day 3 we had 12 embryos, day 5 we had 7 embryos, and on day 6 only 3 made it to blastocytes. We sent all three in for PGS testing and all came back with genetic abnormalities.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Wisconsin Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Heidi)
The nursing staff has been exceptional. Heidi has been very compassionate and caring throughout the entire process. She responds to all questions via patient portal in a timely manner and is also available to chat via phone. I cannot say enough about the nursing staff at Wisconsin Fertility Institute! They are absolutely wonderful
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Strengths: the office manager did a wonderful job explaining each program/IVF package with us and gave us time outside of the clinic to make a decision on what would be best for us. She was also available to answer any questions we had. Weakness: the front desk staff is very nice and patient on the phone, but it can be hard to hear them at times. May need to turn up the volume on the phone, etc.
Approximately $18,000 with PGS testing. This did not include medications.
Have not gotten this far
Middleton

Dr. Pritts understood our situation (limited funds, advanced maternal age, etc) that we did not want to transfer only 1 embryo. We wanted to do 2 at a time because it was important for us to have success as well as have no remaining embryos (we had 4 viable) after all transfers were done. She expressed the possibilities of having multiples and the risks and together we decided that 2 embryos was the right amount per transfer for us.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Pritts is an absolutely wonderful doctor. She never rushed through any appointments, always seemed glad to see us and explained everything that in a way that was easy to understand. Even though fertility treatments are stressful I never felt stressed while with Dr. Pritts. She always made me feel at ease and comfortable.
Never hesitate to ask questions. Even if Dr. Pritts has explained something before, if you still don’t understand, ask. She will keep explaining until you 100% understand what is going to happen.
From the very first meeting all of the staff and doctors were very personable and knew everything about my case. They had done their homework before meeting with me. They listened intently to everything I said and validated my concerns and my hopes for success. I was never given false hope and were open and upfront with any and all information.
We did injectables to help produce as many mature eggs as possible. With limited number of viable sperm we wanted to have many eggs to try to inseminate to produce a viable embryo. Then we froze all remaining embryos as I ended up being hyper-stimulated. When we did the transfer we had to do 12 weeks of progesterone to assist the pregnancy. Which ended up being successful
Describe your experience with your nurse at Wisconsin Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Jen)
Every single person I had contact with at WFI was wonderful. Very knowledgeable, compassionate and organized.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Front the first step into the building I felt comfortable. The music, decor, staff, doctors, everything was very well thought out and perfect. I would go back time and time again if we could financially handle to try again.
The treatment (labs, transfers, ultrasounds, exams, injection education, icsi, consultations, etc) we had to pay outside pharmacy for all medications. Can not remember the exact amounts but it was upwards toward $20-25K

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
We started out doing a total of 6 IUIs [with Dr. Elizabeth Pritts] since I have had 1 child naturally. None of them resulted in a positive pregnancy test. I did monthly pills and a trigger shot 2 days before each IUI. We then sold our house and moved on with IVF. I had a whole lot of injectable medicine and pills that I would take for a month leading up to the egg retrieval. I went in for the egg retrieval and they got 18 eggs that they ICSI. 5 made it to day 5 and 2 made it to day 6 and they freeze them all and we schedule the transfer the following month. We transferred 2 eggs the following month with a negative test. We waited a month and then transferred 2 more eggs and that also resulted in a negative test.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
I love Dr Pritts. She is kind, compassionate and caring with each and every patient. I have nothing but WONDERFUL things to say about her. My only let down would be that I still am not pregnant. From the very first visit, she went through our medical history and explained some things that we could try and do to help with the process and was very optimistic that we would be able to have a baby.
Be ready to fall in love with Dr. Pritts but also, she will be very straight forward with you, in a loving and caring way though.
Dr Pritts is very kind and compassionate. She is very straight forward but also very loving in the way she presents results and facts to her patient.
We started out doing a total of 6 IUIs since I have had 1 child naturally. None of them resulted in a positive pregnancy test. I did monthly pills and a trigger shot 2 days before each IUI. We then sold our house and moved on with IVF. I had a whole lot of injectable medicine and pills that I would take for a month leading up to the egg retrieval. I went in for the egg retrieval and they got 18 eggs that they ICSI. 5 made it to day 5 and 2 made it to day 6 and they freeze them all and we schedule the transfer the following month. We transferred 2 eggs the following month with a negative test. We waited a month and then transferred 2 more eggs and that also resulted in a negative test.
Each and every nurse under Dr Pritts, was very knowledgable and understanding and caring. If I asked a question and they didn't have the answer, they would go get the answer for me before I left that day.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
I have nothing to complain about with the clinic. They are always friendly when you walk in and the music that is playing was always low and soothing. It has a warm home-like feeling to the office. The decor was pretty up-to-date as well and they have nice warm robes and blankets for the patient.
We have spent about $28,000 over the course of the lifetime of fertility treatments. We have no health insurance coverage either in the state of WI with our employers. We ended up selling our house to pay for IVF. We have 3 embryos still in the freezer with Dr Pritts and have to keep paying $400.00 per year to keep them there but we can't afford to do another transfer yet and she wants to do an ERA test on me before another transfer happens so, for us to do another transfer, it will cost us another $10,000 total plus any medication. My age is a HUGE factor also so time is of the essence.
Dr Pritts said that they don't transfer more than 2 embryos at a time. I have always wanted twins so we opted to transfer 2 each time.
Middleton

Dr. Pritts was very thorough throughout this very anxious time in our lives. I felt very safe, respected and heard when going to my appointments. She also has a sense of humor and I appreciated that. She is very knowledgeable, caring and is organized.... She also respected our decision to take a month off between the egg retrieval and the transfer to let my body recover.... The staff, nurses and doctors knew my husband and I by name. They showed interest in our lives and were our cheerleaders throughout the process.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
To open up with Dr Pritts so she can learn and know more about you and your fertility journey.
I agreed with the treatment plan she had for me and my husband. She also respected our decision to take a month off between the egg retrieval and the transfer to let my body recover.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Wisconsin Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Nurse Heidi)
They were all very friendly. They were genuinely interested in building a relationship with us through this process and communicated well.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The clinic has its own building, so if someone is embarrassed to be driving to a fertility clinic for the first time it’s a pretty private location. It’s clean, updated and organized. Everything is a short distance away. The lab area is big enough for a few patients and the chairs are comfortable. The individual rooms for exams give off a nice, natural aroma. I would like to see the fertility clinic do more for patients to help the cost of the treatments. Proving more information on grants and discounts.
The cost is expensive. We did get a small discount off the medications through a company the clinic suggests. For each ultrasound or consultation appointment it was $250.
Dr. pritts educated us on the number of transfers and what she would suggest for me. She respected our decision and there were no red flags from her.
Middleton

[Dr. Elizabeth Pritts] gave use the choice to transfer 1 or 2 embryos in our case. She never transfers more than 3 embryos at once. She was very open with us and gave us the pros and cons of transfering 1 verses 2...took the time to get to know us as a couple. From our first consultation with her (after we had spent a frustrating year at another clinic) she listened to our concerns and desires, and was very honest about what the next steps were. We were so thankful that she offers a low-stim IVF (Mini- IVF) option, or we may never have proceeded with IVF.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Pritts took the time to get to know us as a couple. From our first consultation with her (after we had spent a frustrating year at another clinic) she listened to our concerns and desires, and was very honest about what the next steps were. We were so thankful that she offers a low-stim IVF (Mini- IVF) option, or we may never have proceeded with IVF. She was honest about our chances, and yet very hopeful for us, when we were feeling very hopeless. Our first round of IVF failed before the egg retrieval because I ovulated early; it was devastating for us. Dr. Pritts immediately changed my medication protocol and said she was going to chance all future mini-ivf protocols so that the same thing wouldn't happen again to another patient. I appreciated that she tailored my medication protocol to me. During our 2nd IVF attempt, Dr. Pritts was just as excited as we were with the number of eggs retrieved (many more than expected). Each day while we waited to hear our embryo report, Dr. Pritts called us personally to let us know how they were doing. It was very reassuring to talk with her instead of a nurse. In fact, any time I had a question during our cycle, Dr. Pritts was always the one to call back to discuss; she is exceptionally available for her patients. Our first embryo transfer was successful and we now have a beautiful daughter thanks to Dr. Pritts' excellent care. Dr. Pritts is a very passionate and empathetic doctor, who cares immensely about the work she does. She went through infertility herself, so she knows what it feels like to be in that position. We are so thankful for her.
Dr. Pritts can be bluntly honest, but she does so with the most respect and empathy. It can be hard to hear the truth when faced with infertility, but I appreciated that she didn't give us false hope. She may seem like she is in a hurry at times, but she's just excited to move forward with you; if you ask her to slow down, repeat herself, or explain things differently, she is happy to do so; she really does want to meet people where they are at.
Dr. Pritts took the time to get to know us as a couple, and understand how we wanted to proceed with treatment. We had very specific desires about how many embryos were created, and how they were managed and she was very respectful of our desires. When our first cycle had to be canceled, She was just as frustrated as we were and cried with us. Every time I saw her, she knew me by name and treated me as if I was the only patient she was seeing that day (which obviously wasn't the case). All of the staff at WFI are compassionate and caring.
I had 2 Mini-IVF cycles performed; also called low stim IVF. The goal was to collect 5-8 eggs. The first cycle I was stimmed with high dose letrozole and low dose Gonal F, I Had my follicles monitored via ultrasound and a trigger shot with HCG. I had 5 large follicles as hoped but unfortunately, I ovulated early and no eggs could be retrieved at the egg retrieval. My second cycle, I took birth control pills for a few days to delay my cycle in order to time the treatment with travel I had to do (I was so thankful I was given this option). I was stimmed with high dose letrozole and low dose Gonal F, and I was also on cetrotide to prevent ovulation from occurring prematurely. I had 5-7 nice size follicles at my last ultrasound before my hcg trigger, but she ended up retrieving 13 eggs (11 mature!) which is more than expected! Dr. Pritts had recommended we use ICSI to fertilize our eggs due to male factor infertility (poor sperm quality, high sperm DNA fragmentation). We choose to ICSI only 5 eggs (we were able to freeze the other 6), and ended up with 3 blastocysts.We elected to transfer one embryo on day 5, and froze the other two on day 6. Our first transfer was successful and led to our beautiful, healthy daughter.
Every nurse I worked with was very personable and seems to really enjoy their work. They knew me by name and were definitely rooting for us. Their calm personalities really made the clinic feel warm and safe.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
I am SO thankful that WFI offers Mini-IVF (low stim IVF). It is a cheaper IVF options, fewer drugs so less taxing on the body, and there is a lower risk of creating more embryos than you need. Not many clinics offer Mini IVF and I'm SO, SO thankful that they do. Every person we met at WFI was kind and compassionate, from the front desk staff, to the financial coordinator, to the nurses and even the embryologist. I felt so welcomed and cared for by every member of the team. The clinic is very strait forward about their pricing, and we could easily see how the cost was broken down for each treatment cycle. The financial coordinator explained things well, and we felt the prices were fair compared to the other clinic in the area.
Our full mini-IVF cycle with ICSI cost about $6500 without meds (ordered meds from europe, and those cost about $900). We spent more than this with testing, initial consultation and our failed IVF cycle. I have some prices from our estimate sheet and billing on specific procedures. monitoring clinic visits $75 monitoring ultrasound $175 trial embryo transfer $250 egg retrieval for 5 eggs or less (includes supplies, and oocyte id by embryologist) - $2575. For >5 eggs - $3300 sperm prep $150 ICSI $600 (5 eggs or less), >5 eggs $1000 Embryo culture $400-1000 depending on days and number embryology services 275-500 embryo transfer including prep and ultrasound $1045 Anesthesia $400 (I didn't have) embryo freezing $200 each Embryo storage $400 per year most blood tests were $100
Our doctor gave use the choice to transfer 1 or 2 embryos in our case. She never transfers more than 3 embryos at once. She was very open with us and gave us the pros and cons of transfering 1 verses 2. We are VERY happy we elected to transfer only 1.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, PCOS
Dr. Pritts took the time to get to know us, and we never felt like we were being rushed through an appointment. She answered all of our questions thoroughly, and made sure we were good with our plan before leaving. When we had the miscarriage, she was very sensitive, and showed us the back way out so we didn't have to see more people... She made an effort to make sure we saw her as much as possible, instead of just handing us off to just the nurses. Even when she couldn't see us for one appointment, she reviewed all the details and called if she saw something we needed to know.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, PCOS
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
I loved Dr. Pritts. She made an effort to make sure we saw her as much as possible, instead of just handing us off to just the nurses. Even when she couldn't see us for one appointment, she reviewed all the details and called if she saw something we needed to know.
Morning appointments are the best, in my opinion. She was almost always available for morning appointments.
We went through 3 successive femara + Ovidrel cycles. The first started at 5mg femara days 3-7, then when the follicles weren't fully developed I did another course of 7.5 femara, then triggered, with timed intercourse. That pregnancy ended with a miscarriage. The second cycle was a course of 7.5 femara days 3-7, trigger with timed intercourse, then estrogen for 5 days. This one failed. The third cycle was 10mg femara days 3-7, then when I didn't respond quite enough (had bronchitis, so that messed with it), I did another course of 10mg, then trigger with timed intercourse, and estrogen for 5 days. Once we got a positive, I was started on Prednisone, progesterone, and baby aspirin to prevent another miscarriage. It worked! Just delivered our baby 2 weeks ago!
They all remembered us each visit, and were very competent.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
They were really good at not pushing to go straight to IVF - they want us to use the least invasive procedure that will get results, which saved us a ton of money, and got us our baby! The whole clinic was organized, compassionate, and competent. Highly recommend them!
Our insurance paid for some of our treatment. Each ultrasound we paid $75. The initial appointment was something like $250-300, but she did a baseline ultrasound for free during that. We used Costco for the meds, because that was the cheapest option.
Middleton

Dr. Pritts is very honest and will tell you how it is. If she thinks you can do more she will tell you. She is kind and firm, all in a good way. She is good at explaining things and giving you her best judgement on what you should do next with treatment....We all day down together (me, my husband and her) and discussed what we have been going through, my age and results of tests and decided to move forward with IUIs. Since I have unexplained infertility and due to the costs of IVF this was the best course of action. After the first two failed we moved from pills to injections. We tried three more times with all three failing.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Be ready to hear the honest truth, she will not hold back.
The staff and Dr. Pritts always treated my husband and I in the most kind way. I felt like they understood what we were going through and that they were really on our side.
The nursing staff were excellent and showed me great care and compassion. They always explained the process and what they were doing or what the next steps were.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The clinic is very clean and bright. The staff checking you in are friendly and helpful. There is water and tea available for you. The only weakness is that it is an open space and sometimes people would bring their kids in or stop in with their successful result baby and that can be a little frustrating.
There was a cost to have an initial meeting and then every ultrasound and IUI insemination cost money. Sometimes I would need more than one ultrasound if my eggs were not big enough which would rack up the costs for that process. After speaking with other friends and doing research I felt the prices were fair.

Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
We felt that Dr Pritts made assumptions regarding our situation rather than doing the proper diagnostics to truly understand our infertility. We felt rushed into IVF while feeling she didn't have enough information. We did not feel she was truthful regarding the explanation of our failed cycle. She got very defensive and unprofessional when we asked questions regarding our failed cycle...We didn't get much time with the doctor herself. There didn't seem to be much individualized thought going in to our treatment plan.
Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Demand information. Ask questions. Do your own research. And play a strong role in your own care.
We felt as if we were being taken through the motions. We didn't get much time with the doctor herself. There didn't seem to be much individualized thought going in to our treatment plan.
We started out with 3 timed intercourse cycles with letrazole and Ovidrel. I responded well with at least 3 follicles every time. I did have some fluid surrounding the ovaries and possibly in my one remaining tube. We then moved on to IVF as we were told our issue was most likely due to a blocked tube. Even though she had no strong evidence to support that assumption. Our IVF protocol was done with Gonal-F and Cetrotide with 1/2 the usual Ovidrel dose as the trigger. No medical explanations were given to us regarding medication or timing choices. She seemed to work off her gut. 18 eggs were retrieved but only 2 fertilized by day 2. By day 3, a total of 6 were fertilized. By day 5, we only had 1 embryo to freeze. I was told these results were due to poor egg quality but could not be given a specific explanation as to how the quality lacked normalcy besides "genetic issue". (Even though we did not have genetic testing done on any of the embryos.) Dr Pritts told me very callously and with much insult to my intelligence, that I should be smart enough to understand that we need to explore other options should we still want to be parents.
Heidi and the rest of the nursing staff were fantastic
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The clinic did have a serene feeling. More like a spa than a clinic. The staff was friendly and helpful. They seemed organized and efficient. They were timely and flexible.
15,000 for IVF 3,000 for adfitional FET, 250 for Ultrasounds
She is an advocate of eSET

Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, PCOS
I always feel like she [Dr. Pritts] listens to and addresss my concerns and questions. She is always friendly when she greets me. Also, when I had to have surgery with her, she held my hand in the OR until I fell asleep...I think Dr. Pritts is great. My only complaint is that she maybe leaves too many of the decisions up to us. There are times I wish she would offer a stronger opinion about next steps rather than leaving all devisions up to us...Dr. Pritts is very pationate about her work. At my first meeting with her I was a bit put off by her directness
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, PCOS
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Ask lots of clarifying questions and push to get her medical opinion if you're ever unsure how to proceed.
I always feel like she listens to and addresss my concerns and questions. She is always friendly when she greets me. Also, when I had to have surgery with her, she held my hand in the OR until I fell asleep.
So far I have only done medicated cycles with timed intercourse. 12.5mg of letrozole were used starting day 3 for 10 days. I had a large endometrioma on one ovary for the first 3-4 cycles with only 1-2 follicles produced per cycle. Ultrasound was used day 11 to check for follicles. I also had some cycles where I didn't ovulate on my own so an ovidrel trigger shot was used followed by timed intercourse. Zero pregnancies have resulted. I had laparoscopic surgery to remove endometriosis and have had two more cycles since then. One which produced 3 follicles on the 12.5 mg letrozole where a trigger shot was used and another where 2 follicles were produced and ovulation occurred naturally, both of which used timed intercourse and resulted in zero pregnancies.
The nurses overall are friendly and compassionate, but have different approaches to the day 11 ultrasound and the what happens afterwards. they were also sometimes confused about what the approach was for that month. We always opted for timed intercourse, but they would think we had IUI planned and we had to correct them.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The staff is very friendly and helpful. The facility is beautiful and serene. Dr. Pritts is very pationate about her work. At my first meeting with her I was a bit put off by her directness and how quickly she moved forward with things. But, looking back, I appreciate these qualities because some of the things she said were a wakeup call for me. I think I was just thrown off because I'd never experienced that before in a doctor. The only weakness in my eyes is that I wish I had more direct contact with Dr. Pritts. There have been times I've contacted the clinic and felt like the information was getting diluted because it was filtering through her staff instead of coming directly from her.
$200 for the initial consultation. $250 for every visit requiring an ultrasound. Additional costs for meds and blood tests, some of which were covered by insurance.

Anovulation, Unexplained
Dr. Pritts is the perfect combination (for me) of no-nonsense information, proactive treatment, and enjoyable bedside manner...Don't assume your'e going to see Dr. Pritts for every appointment, or for every cycle if you're doing repeat cycles of the same drugs and/or procedures... Dr. Pritts allowed us jump right back into treatment with the clinic where we left off, which was wonderful. We have not been successful after five cycles, though I don't think I have any criticisms of Dr. Pritts for that.
Anovulation, Unexplained
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
After 2 failed "timed" cycles with oral medication and a trigger shot, and 2 failed IUI cycles with oral medication and a trigger shot, she suggested adding a few days of injectable medications before the IUI that resulted in a positive pregnancy test. (Huzzah!) This was magical, obviously. The pregnancy was twins, and at the ultrasound where where we learned this, the heartbeats were measured and we were told based on the number that there was a (insert 90ish percentile) assurance that both fetuses would make it to term. This wasn't the case as I miscarried a twin at 21-22 weeks. So if I could offer any criticism, it would be that point of 90ish more more percentile that everything was going to be peachy. It's a rather small point. We have come back to the clinic to try to conceive a sibling for our child, and Dr. Pritts allowed us jump right back into treatment with the clinic where we left off, which was wonderful. We have not been successful after five cycles, though I don't think I have any criticisms of Dr. Pritts for that. (I have some choice words for my reproductive system, however.)
Don't assume your'e going to see Dr. Pritts for every appointment, or for every cycle if you're doing repeat cycles of the same drugs and/or procedures. If you have questions for the doctor, make sure you write them down before you go in for an appointment - I would forget and then would later have to call the nurses to relay a question to the doctor for me.
In our third IUI cycle for our first pregnancy in 2014 (and our 5th cycle overall), she suggested adding in a few days of injectable medication to our regimen that resulted in pregnancy. I became pregnant with twins (though later miscarried one in the second trimester).
For our cycles, my care go-to nurse has been Jen for my time with the clinic in 2014 and again now in 2016/2017. She is WONDERFUL and I couldn't have hoped for a better contact point. She returns phone calls within a day or less and is lovely to speak with at every point.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
I liked this clinic enough that even though our insurance switched and was trying to send us to the other clinic in town (unclear why - they offer no infertility coverage) we chose to go back to our original clinic. They knew what worked for us in the past and were willing to let us back in where we left off with our first child. The staff is friendly, efficient, and are great communicators. Even on the weekends when the staff is limited, I have always felt that things always went smoothly for our appointments. I really liked that the doctors at this clinic (a married couple) were very open about their own fertility issues. It made us feel less like we were our own sad island.
Our IUI cycles were less than those on the website. For example, for each IUI cycle we had only one ultrasound and the IUI procedure itself. We used whatever fertility cycle the clinic currently recommended, so our IUI costs, even with oral medication, injective medication (like follistim) and a trigger shot, were approximately $1,100. Our health insurance covers NO infertility treatment, though we get a small benefit on the medication side.
We have not had an IVF cycle, so I am unable to answer this question.

PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
During my IUI cycles she [Dr. Elizabeth Pritts] watched my progression and decided when/I’d i needed to increase my medication. For egg retrieval I was in every other day or every two days and she would increase or decrease injections to make sure I didn’t get OHSS. During FET they took extra steps to make sure it would be successful, from endometrial scratch, to HCG placement and the use of embryo glue...She was ok with transferi 1 or 2!
PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr.Pritts was always so understanding and caring when we came in. She took her time with us and we never felt rushed when asking questions. She made sure to let us know all the outcomes that could happen and was there anytime we had a quick phone call or question.
Just be open, and know that she will do everything in her power to help.
Everyone remembered me each time I came into the office. Dr.Pritts was so kind and wanted to do everything she could to give us a baby.
During my IUI cycles she watched my progression and decided when/I’d i needed to increase my medication. For egg retrieval I was in every other day or every two days and she would increase or decrease injections to make sure I didn’t get OHSS. During FET they took extra steps to make sure it would be successful, from endometrial scratch, to HCG placement and the use of embryo glue.
All were so kind and caring. They made sure we were always comfortable and truly cared about our outcome .
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The clinic was so clean and very relaxing. All staff was wonderful. I haven’t found any weaknesses with this clinic at all and would recommend it to anyone! They always get back to you in a timely manner.
IUI was around $1,200. IVF with 2 transfers was $14,900. Ultrasound were $250.
She was ok with transferi 1 or 2!

2014 - 2018
During the consultation she [Dr. Pritts] was willing to sit for as long as necessary and go over all the treatment options, answer all of our questions, explain in plain English and then scientifically for my husband. Each visit she explained what the plan was as well as an explanation of why she chose that route, willing to answer questions, open to our ideas and pursuit and explained risks and necessities of certain procedures.
2014 - 2018
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
During the consultation she was willing to sit for as long as necessary and go over all the treatment options, answer all of our questions, explain in plain English and then scientifically for my husband. Each visit she explained what the plan was as well as an explanation of why she chose that route, willing to answer questions, open to our ideas and pursuit and explained risks and necessities of certain procedures.
Don’t hesitate to ask because she knows her research and treatment options.
The warmth that I felt walking into an office was so spectacular. I was always greeting kindly. It felt like a friendly environment vs a clinic. Hugs when you needed them, tears shared, always willing to answer any and all questions.
I don’t. I’m sorry.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Wisconsin Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Amy Hill)
The nursing staff was always warm and welcoming. They honestly make you feel like your treatment and visit is of utmost importance. They make sure you are comfortable with the procedures, instructions, medication etc.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Though we have no centrally located clinic in Wisconsin, I traveled almost two hours each way. They were always willing to allow me to schedule the appointments that were flexible, as to what time worked best. Prompt return of phone calls and emails. Answered any questions immediately and if they didn’t have an answer they immediately sought one.
Around $10000 for ivf, $3500 to FET, $250 ultrasound, $600 IUI
Middleton

Dr. Pritts is a great doctor. She is kind, caring and compassionate. She wants what you want and is willing to do what it takes to get you it. None of our IUI resulted in pregnancy and she was so compassionate when they did not.... I don't remember total specifics, but we started with 5mg of Letrizole with IUI after a positive OPK. Each cycle that wasn't successful we increased the amount of letrizole. This increased the amount of follicles I was producing. We ended on 12mg of letrizole with IUI after a positive OPK. I had 3 follicles that cycle.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Pritts is a great doctor. She is kind, caring and compassionate. She wants what you want and is willing to do what it takes to get you it. None of our IUI resulted in pregnancy and she was so compassionate when they did not. We are saving money for our next procedure, and that is the only reason we haven't seen her in 2019 yet.
Ask a lot of questions, she'll answer them!
Dr. Pritts was wonderful! She got to know us as people first and foremost. She always asked about our jobs and hobbies. She felt like a trusted friend rather than a doctor.
The nurses were just as amazing, kind and compassionate as Dr. Pritts.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The biggest weakness for me was the drive. I live in rural Central Wisconsin so it takes me over 90 minutes to get to the clinic. I love this clinic. They are flexible, easy to get a hold of, polite, kind and compassionate.
Each IUI with ultrasound, medicine and procedure were around $800.
Middleton

Dr. Pritts canceled my transfer cycle bc we had a death occur and I was very upset by it and she told my husband and I that she just didn’t want to waste a healthy embryo on a cycle where I was not “healthy” aka stressed. As upset as I was about the cancel it was 100% the best thing she could have told us to do. We waited a month and ended up falling pregnant with that cycle when I had been able to feel more stress free
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Trust in her decisions, she is a professional and gets people pregnant
Everyone on the team felt like they were family. Through the ups and downs of our IVF round they were always compassionate towards us
I asked to stay on the prednisone bc I had a friend that did it longer and dr Pritts had no problem with letting me do that.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Wisconsin Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Heidi and jen)
Always spoke with such care and compassion even if I may have been overly anxious or stressed
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Loved the clinic, always clean and well organized lobby and great with scheduling appts. Worked with my schedule and flexible if my husband couldn’t make an appt at the same time when we were doing iuis
In the one year that we fell pregnant we spent approx $28 k. That was for 3 IUIs and one IVF cycle with meds and pgs testing
She said I would be fine transferring two embryos. I wish I would have known more on the success rates of using pgs tested embryos as I fell pregnant with triplets
Middleton

Pritts is knowledgeable, trustworthy, personable, and honest. At every turn we could always count on Pritts to fix any problem, provide a detailed explanation. We could also be honest with her any time and she was always available for questions or concerns at any hour of the day or night. She is extremely passionate about her job and her patients are in good hands.... Conflicting information from MD and on portal. Missed an iui cycle due to wrong information and CV clinical mistake.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Tell her up front how you want to be treated and what you expect from her. Have questions ready to go.
Customer service. Attention to detail. Bedside manner calming and professional. On the same page.
Jen was fantastic. She was reliable in answering our questions and getting all administrative items in order such as ordering meds, etc. All nurses were nice but in more recent months our nurse has changed and caused some breakdowns in communication and scheduling and meds stuff. Overall they are nice.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Make you feel comfortable. Extremely nice. Amenities are spotless... Weaknesses are staff aren't up to date on patient charts. Sometimes you will get Conflicting information. You need to advocate for yourself. Do your research.
Covered by insurance

6 IUI, IVF
At the beginning I got great one on one treatment as the months have gone by i'm starting to feel like i'm more of a number ... She is very knowledgeable but I pretty much brought up alternatives and treatments as at times it was rinse and repeat. I wanted to know alternatives and had to research myself and bring them up. She has a great bedside manner ... Dr. Pritts is on call and you can text her anytime which is super helpful and reassuring when you have questions that are keeping you up at night.
6 IUI, IVF
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
She is very knowledgeable but I pretty much brought up alternatives and treatments as at times it was rinse and repeat. I wanted to know alternatives and had to research myself and bring them up. She has a great bedside manner.
Know your options and advocate for yourself.
there was only one nurse who knew my history (ectopics) and understood my treatment. Everytime I called and talked to someone else they didn't take the time to understand my circumstance.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
They are personable but maybe see to many patients to stay on top of every ones unique issues. They are accommodating to your schedule and to what they can to fit you in. Dr. Pritts is on call and you can text her anytime which is super helpful and reassuring when you have questions that are keeping you up at night. The portal works some of the time so be sure to know your protocol or have them write it down so that if the portal is down, you know your medication protocol.
covered by insurance
We are able to do a multiple embryo transfer due to my age

6 IUI, IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, Embryo Freezing
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Dr Pritts is the most amazing doctor in the entire world she always cares about you as a patient and cares about what’s going on in your life. She always make sure that you’re getting the best care possible no matter what it takes and always goes above and beyond for all of her patients no matter who you are. She knows what it’s like to be in this position so she cares about you greatly and really wants to see you succeed.
6 IUI, IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, Embryo Freezing
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Keep doing what you’re doing you’re doing an awesome job wouldn’t want to go anywhere else
Dr Pritts is amazing she always treated us just like family and made sure we knew what was going on and treatment plans and always make sure she know what was going on in our lives
She is amazing!!
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
They are an amazing clinic! They are so great at communicating with their patients and listening to them. They make sure you feel like you are the only patient they have! Staff is top notch and so great at what they do!
The cost is reasonable. Treatment for infertility is not cheap but they do their best to make ever penny you spend go as far as it can.

2 IUI, 2 IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
[Dr. Elizabeth Pritts has] The best bed side manner I have every experienced. If I was unsure about what was going on, she explained it a different way. She knew I was an overthinker and just kept thinking about what could go wrong, so she always reminded me the chances and what things could go right.... I could reach out at 9pm and she would call me back. Always there no matter what.
2 IUI, 2 IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
It is hard, very hard, but dont give up hope, I almost did and tried one last time. It only takes one! Trust her!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Wisconsin Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Amy)
Amy..amazing! If I could reach Dr Pritts she was there, if she couldn't answer the question she found Dr Pritts. Her caring and compassion is off the charts! The nurse is so important on these cycles and Amy is one to go above and beyond.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Everyone is so willing to help out. Occasionally the front desk girl made us feel like an inconvenience but only one. Everyone makes you feel good, it's very spa like so you dont have that uncomfortable feeling of a doctors office. We traveled from another state to have their care!
I had to pay out of pocket 100%. Roughly an annual salary was spent.

3 IVF, 3 Embryo Freezing
Dr. Pritts is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever interacted with. She went above and beyond to make sure all of my questions were answered and showed an enormous amount of compassion throughout what is a very difficult process.... Dr. Pritts is open to transferring 2 embryos - she definitely leaves it up to the patient but explains the risks of any approach.... Antagonist retrieval protocol and a microdose flair retrieval protocol.
3 IVF, 3 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Pritts is great - don't hesitate to ask her anything.
WFI has a great atmosphere and every patient is treated with kindness and respect.
Antagonist retrieval protocol and a microdose flair retrieval protocol.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Wisconsin Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Heidi Nelson)
Heidi Nelson and all of the nursing staff at WFI are excellent nurses and show a great deal of care for their patients. I felt like they were on this journey with me and it helped to know they cared so much.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
I have really mixed feelings about WFI. All of the staff are wonderful and I believe I received excellent care as a patient there. We didn't have the outcome we were hoping for, unfortunately. I don't think our FETs failed because of this clinic, but I think other patients considering WFI should do their research on WFI's success rates and compare with other clinics. I think that the embryology lab at WFI is probably too small and needs to be improved in terms of staffing.
~$25,000 for a retrieval and transfer

2011 - 2012
Male Factor, Other
Dr Pritts was extremely kind and compassionate. She was always very honest about our chances when there were setbacks, but also helped us stay hopeful. She was at almost every appt I had and always was quick to respond to my emails. I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Pritts and would recommend her to anyone struggling with infertility...Dr Pritts was always very personable during my appts and shared her experience with infertility to make me feel like I wasn't alone. She always made me feel like she genuinely cared. She was quick to respond to my emails herself and during my fresh IVF cycle she called me everyday between my retrieval and transfer to tell me how our embryos were doing. I cannot say enough good things about her.
2011 - 2012
Male Factor, Other
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Never be afraid to ask questions and voice your concerns.
I had good experience with each nurse I had contact with. Everyone was very friendly and knowledgeable.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The first thing I noticed when my husband and I visited the clinic was how it did not have a "clinic" or "hospital" feel to it at all. The staff was always very friendly.
Middleton

She [Dr. Elizabeth Pritts] is very knowledgeable and always involved us in all steps. She answered emails and calls and was never afraid to give us ideas and thoughts... We did three iuis with Femara and injections they failed. We did gonal f for Ivf, a frozen transfer because of progesterone levels.... Nothing was covered by insurance so we paid approximately 1,500 for iuis, 5,000 for fet, 10,000 for Ivf with icsi and meds were separate around 4,000. We did have compassionate care.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
She is very knowledgeable and always involved us in all steps. She answered emails and calls and was never afraid to give us ideas and thoughts. We saw her for over a year while saving for iris and Ivf. We would see her again for our second attempt.
Be open to her ideas
Opening answered all questions and took all calls
They had amazing nursing staff and front office workers.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
It’s a lovely clinic, with beautiful facilities. The staff is open and kind. They treat everyone, they won’t turn you away because your numbers aren’t quite right. Dr pritts and her husband are very knowledgeable. We would see them again
Middleton

Dr. Pritts was so personal and understanding and made us feel so welcome. Even if we had a fail, overall experience with her was good....Dr. Pritts was amazing and you can see she truly has a passion fir her job. She was welcoming and understanding. We never felt like just another patient, she always made us feel very comfortable. We would recommend her to anyone struggling with fertility... She was always very confident with what we were doing which helped us feel comfortable
Be open amd honest
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Dr. Pritts is 100% the reason we went to this clinic. We never really had any relationship with any nurse or office gals. We didn't have the best communication with nurses or office but dr pritts called me herself numerous times and we appreciated that
We did one IUI with her and insurance covered that one cycle. We do not have anymore unsurance left as we used the 2000 up we were offered.
Middleton

Dr. Pritts is very knowledgeable in her field. She takes the time to answer all for questions and makes sure you understand before you leave the clinic. We feel she is the best chance we have to be able to have a child... She shared her personal struggles regarding infertility with me.... The clinic [Wisconsin Fertility Institute- Middleton] has a relaxing spa like atmosphere. They have relaxing music playing in the background and the color scheme is very nicely done. It is also very easy to get to since its right off the beltlin
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Pritts will do her best to get you results.
She shared her personal struggles regarding infertility with me.
The nursing staff is always upbeat and positive.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The clinic has a relaxing spa like atmosphere. They have relaxing music playing in the background and the color scheme is very nicely done. It is also very easy to get to since its right off the beltline.
Middleton

she [Dr. Elizabeth Pritts] is very good as what she does. she is passionate of her job. She will keep in contact through the first days of the cycles. When my husband and child go there, she includes them into the conversations... They [Wisconsin Fertility Institute- Middleton] have a very nice set up. and clean clinic. They have water and coffee available and they also have a sitting place for the kids to play. a little table with books and some toys. it is a nice and cozy place.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
she is very good as what she does. she is passionate of her job. She will keep in contact through the first days of the cycles. When my husband and child go there, she includes them into the conversations.
very nice
they communicate and take there time.
I don't remember much just because I have done them so many times.
they were helpful when they needed to be and passionate also
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
They have a very nice set up. and clean clinic. They have water and coffee available and they also have a sitting place for the kids to play. a little table with books and some toys. it is a nice and cozy place.
not 100% for sure. I believe to do a egg transfer was around $5,000 plus meds.
have only done single embryo transfer
Middleton

[Dr. Elizabeth Pritts is] Very thourogh and compassionate and explained everything that she was doing. She listened to us and empathized with what we talked about with her as how we have been trying with no success. She gave us a good course of treatment but it just didn't take.... [Wisconsin Fertility Institute- Middleton] Need to follow up afterwards. We never got even a phone call after Iui and when we did call back the nurses were not helpful. All on all a better follow up system would be nice smtp show us they care about there patients and we are not just a number
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Ask as may questions as you can
Compasanite