Good

Elizabeth Pritts works at

3146 Deming Way
Middleton, WI 53562
608-824-0075

We felt that Dr Pritts made assumptions regarding our situation rather than doing the proper diagnostics to truly understand our infertility. We felt rushed into IVF while feeling she didn't have enough information. We did not feel she was truthful regarding the explanation of our failed cycle. She got very defensive and unprofessional when we asked questions regarding our failed cycle...We didn't get much time with the doctor herself. There didn't seem to be much individualized thought going in to our treatment plan.
The clinic [WI Fertility Institute] did have a serene feeling. More like a spa than a clinic. The staff was friendly and helpful. They seemed organized and efficient. They were timely and flexible...I felt diagnostic information was not sought out and critical thinking was not the norm. We were placed into a likely category and treated with A+B=C mentality. Detailed explanations were not given to me. I had to fight for information...15,000 for IVF 3,000 for adfitional FET, 250 for Ultrasounds
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Demand information. Ask questions. Do your own research. And play a strong role in your own care.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
We felt as if we were being taken through the motions. We didn't get much time with the doctor herself. There didn't seem to be much individualized thought going in to our treatment plan.
Describe the protocols Elizabeth Pritts used in your cycles at Wisconsin Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
We started out with 3 timed intercourse cycles with letrazole and Ovidrel. I responded well with at least 3 follicles every time. I did have some fluid surrounding the ovaries and possibly in my one remaining tube. We then moved on to IVF as we were told our issue was most likely due to a blocked tube. Even though she had no strong evidence to support that assumption. Our IVF protocol was done with Gonal-F and Cetrotide with 1/2 the usual Ovidrel dose as the trigger. No medical explanations were given to us regarding medication or timing choices. She seemed to work off her gut. 18 eggs were retrieved but only 2 fertilized by day 2. By day 3, a total of 6 were fertilized. By day 5, we only had 1 embryo to freeze. I was told these results were due to poor egg quality but could not be given a specific explanation as to how the quality lacked normalcy besides "genetic issue". (Even though we did not have genetic testing done on any of the embryos.) Dr Pritts told me very callously and with much insult to my intelligence, that I should be smart enough to understand that we need to explore other options should we still want to be parents.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Wisconsin Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Heidi)
Heidi and the rest of the nursing staff were fantastic
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The clinic did have a serene feeling. More like a spa than a clinic. The staff was friendly and helpful. They seemed organized and efficient. They were timely and flexible.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
15,000 for IVF 3,000 for adfitional FET, 250 for Ultrasounds
Describe Elizabeth Pritts's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
She is an advocate of eSET

2017 - 2020, Unsuccessful
She [Dr. Elizabeth Pritts] always appeared very caring and excited to get us our baby. She had performed an emergency surgery for me when I had ovarian torsion after OHSS with retrieval number 2. I had always adored her, but each time we had concerns about switching protocol due to failures, it was shrugged off...She is very caring but you likely won't get the results you are hoping for and will spend a lot in trying.
There has been a TON of turnover [at Wisconsin Fertility Institute clinic]...we constantly saw someone else. An embryo transfer was completely botched by one nurse...It's nice and welcoming...Staff doesn't know what they are doing. Over the course of 3 years, it has completely gone downhill. Financials will constantly change what you owe. Not good. Do your research. Look at success rates and go elsewhere!
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
She always appeared very caring and excited to get us our baby. She had performed an emergency surgery for me when I had ovarian torsion after OHSS with retrieval number 2. I had always adored her, but each time we had concerns about switching protocol due to failures, it was shrugged off.
She took my texts and hugged me each time I came in.
I was given Gonal-F, cetrotide, a trigger shot, told to take many vitamins and be gluten free for retrievals.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
There has been a TON of turnover. Initially we dealt with Amy 95% of the time and she was amazing. Once she left, we constantly saw someone else. An embryo transfer was completely botched by one nurse.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
It's nice and welcoming but the turnover rate is crazy. Staff doesn't know what they are doing. Over the course of 3 years, it has completely gone downhill. Financials will constantly change what you owe. Not good. Do your research. Look at success rates and go elsewhere!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Typically it was pretty quick. Recently it was 30 minutes though
Over 3 years, it was 100,000
It was up to us but she suggested set
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
It was a guessing game a lot of times with them. They'd completely forget that they changed protocol and still have us do something old that didn't match up.

1 Egg Freezing With Other Docs
1 Embryo Freezing With Other Docs
Sometimes, Dr. Pritts seemed forgetful. I often feel like I am the one in charge of my own treatment instead of my doctor. That leaves me feeling confused as to whether or not I am doing the right things. Now, with 2 failed FETs, I am even more unsure.... Dr. Pritts has a very warm bedside manner. She has also given me her personal cell phone to call her at any time of the day. She has always answered my questions thoughtfully. Sometimes, she seems a bit "spacey" and forgets what she's told me.
Sometimes, it took forever to receive a call back [from a nurse at WFI-Middleton]. Sometimes, my messages would get missed in the portal. The worst was when someone called very chipper and optimistically with my negative pregnancy test results. That was heart-wrenching..... Spa like, but also seems harried and unorganized. You see tons of new people at every visit and this feels more anonymous than family-like. Ask a million questions so you don't feel like you're getting lost.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Ask a million questions and make sure you understand everything.
2 FETs, hysteroscopy
A bit of a crazy bus-station feel in the clinic sometimes - kind of like I am just another number
$11K for FET
Dr. Pritts recommends multiple embryo transfers - I was not familiar with that approach and this was scary for me.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Sometimes, it took forever to receive a call back. Sometimes, my messages would get missed in the portal. The worst was when someone called very chipper and optimistically with my negative pregnancy test results. That was heart-wrenching.