Good

Elizabeth Pritts works at

3146 Deming Way
Middleton, WI 53562
608-824-0075

At the beginning I got great one on one treatment as the months have gone by i'm starting to feel like i'm more of a number ... She is very knowledgeable but I pretty much brought up alternatives and treatments as at times it was rinse and repeat. I wanted to know alternatives and had to research myself and bring them up. She has a great bedside manner ... Dr. Pritts is on call and you can text her anytime which is super helpful and reassuring when you have questions that are keeping you up at night.
I had an ultrasound done on my follicles and what the Dr. said and what showed on the portal was conflicting (2 follicles R 1 on Left) this is important as I only have one tube for IUI. This happened twice. ... there was only one nurse [Wisconsin Fertility Institute] who knew my history (ectopics) and understood my treatment. Everytime I called and talked to someone else they didn't take the time to understand my circumstance. ...
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
She is very knowledgeable but I pretty much brought up alternatives and treatments as at times it was rinse and repeat. I wanted to know alternatives and had to research myself and bring them up. She has a great bedside manner.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Know your options and advocate for yourself.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
there was only one nurse who knew my history (ectopics) and understood my treatment. Everytime I called and talked to someone else they didn't take the time to understand my circumstance.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
They are personable but maybe see to many patients to stay on top of every ones unique issues. They are accommodating to your schedule and to what they can to fit you in. Dr. Pritts is on call and you can text her anytime which is super helpful and reassuring when you have questions that are keeping you up at night. The portal works some of the time so be sure to know your protocol or have them write it down so that if the portal is down, you know your medication protocol.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
covered by insurance
Describe Elizabeth Pritts's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
We are able to do a multiple embryo transfer due to my age
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
I had an ultrasound done on my follicles and what the Dr. said and what showed on the portal was conflicting (2 follicles R 1 on Left) this is important as I only have one tube for IUI. This happened twice. They could give no explanation on why this happened and stated the Dr. was positive that her results were correct. It was the difference between cancelling or doing IUI. When we went back in afterwards she said I ovulated two out of my good side and should have done IUI.
Middleton

I always feel like she [Dr. Pritts] listens to and addresss my concerns and questions. She is always friendly when she greets me. Also, when I had to have surgery with her, she held my hand in the OR until I fell asleep...I think Dr. Pritts is great. My only complaint is that she maybe leaves too many of the decisions up to us. There are times I wish she would offer a stronger opinion about next steps rather than leaving all devisions up to us...Dr. Pritts is very pationate about her work. At my first meeting with her I was a bit put off by her directness
The staff is very friendly and helpful. The facility [WI Fertility Institute] is beautiful and serene...The nurses overall are friendly and compassionate, but have different approaches to the day 11 ultrasound and the what happens afterwards. they were also sometimes confused about what the approach was for that month...There were a few times I would come in for an ultrasound and they would mention that we were recorded as following an IUI protocol, but were actually doing timed intercourse that cycle.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Ask lots of clarifying questions and push to get her medical opinion if you're ever unsure how to proceed.
I always feel like she listens to and addresss my concerns and questions. She is always friendly when she greets me. Also, when I had to have surgery with her, she held my hand in the OR until I fell asleep.
Describe the protocols Elizabeth Pritts used in your cycles at Wisconsin Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
So far I have only done medicated cycles with timed intercourse. 12.5mg of letrozole were used starting day 3 for 10 days. I had a large endometrioma on one ovary for the first 3-4 cycles with only 1-2 follicles produced per cycle. Ultrasound was used day 11 to check for follicles. I also had some cycles where I didn't ovulate on my own so an ovidrel trigger shot was used followed by timed intercourse. Zero pregnancies have resulted. I had laparoscopic surgery to remove endometriosis and have had two more cycles since then. One which produced 3 follicles on the 12.5 mg letrozole where a trigger shot was used and another where 2 follicles were produced and ovulation occurred naturally, both of which used timed intercourse and resulted in zero pregnancies.
The nurses overall are friendly and compassionate, but have different approaches to the day 11 ultrasound and the what happens afterwards. they were also sometimes confused about what the approach was for that month. We always opted for timed intercourse, but they would think we had IUI planned and we had to correct them.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The staff is very friendly and helpful. The facility is beautiful and serene. Dr. Pritts is very pationate about her work. At my first meeting with her I was a bit put off by her directness and how quickly she moved forward with things. But, looking back, I appreciate these qualities because some of the things she said were a wakeup call for me. I think I was just thrown off because I'd never experienced that before in a doctor. The only weakness in my eyes is that I wish I had more direct contact with Dr. Pritts. There have been times I've contacted the clinic and felt like the information was getting diluted because it was filtering through her staff instead of coming directly from her.
$200 for the initial consultation. $250 for every visit requiring an ultrasound. Additional costs for meds and blood tests, some of which were covered by insurance.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
There were a few times I would come in for an ultrasound and they would mention that we were recorded as following an IUI protocol, but were actually doing timed intercourse that cycle. They immediately corrected their records. I think they just record it like that in case we ever decide to do IUI. I also felt like I got conflicting medical information from the staff versus when I spoke directly with Dr. Pritts.
Middleton

Dr. Pritts is very welcoming and has a confident and happy spirit. She's ready to listen and answer all your questions and concerns. She is caring and easy to talk with and wants everyone to have great end results...I was put on metformin due to symptoms related to PCOS...Letrozole has proven to give me a larger amount of potential follicles that are mature enough for possible implantation.
[Wisconsin Fertility Institute] Very clean, relaxing and the music in rooms really helped to calm and put you at ease. Receptionist was always welcoming, friendly and helpful. The hours are good but I wish they wouldn't list Saturday hours because when you have questions or concerns and you give them a call it goes directly to a voice message...Office visits $75, ultrasounds $150, IUI w/fresh sperm $450
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Pritts professional, easy to talk to, compassionate and ask her a lot of questions to help her and yourself understand your situation.
Dr. Pritts was always ready to listen and answer all your questions.
I was put on metformin due to symptoms related to PCOS. We went through 2 unsuccessful timed intercourse and 2 unsuccessful IUI w/fresh insemination. I take Letrozole days 3-7 of my cycle with an ultrasound on day 11 to check on follicle growth. Letrozole has proven to give me a larger amount of potential follicles that are mature enough for possible implantation. Once follicles reached sizes of 18mm-20mm I was instructed to administer a trigger shot (ovidrel) and then either timed intercourse or IUI were my options. Which resulted in negative pregnancy.
Staff was very caring and compassionate.
Office visits $75, ultrasounds $150, IUI w/fresh sperm $450

2 Embryo Freezing With Other Docs
Dr. Pritts is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever interacted with. She went above and beyond to make sure all of my questions were answered and showed an enormous amount of compassion throughout what is a very difficult process.... Dr. Pritts is open to transferring 2 embryos - she definitely leaves it up to the patient but explains the risks of any approach.... Antagonist retrieval protocol and a microdose flair retrieval protocol.
I have really mixed feelings about WFI. All of the staff are wonderful and I believe I received excellent care as a patient there. We didn't have the outcome we were hoping for, unfortunately. I don't think our FETs failed because of this clinic, but I think other patients considering WFI should do their research on WFI's success rates and compare with other clinics. I think that the embryology lab at WFI is probably too small and needs to be improved in terms of staffing.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Pritts is great - don't hesitate to ask her anything.
WFI has a great atmosphere and every patient is treated with kindness and respect.
Antagonist retrieval protocol and a microdose flair retrieval protocol.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Wisconsin Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Heidi Nelson)
Heidi Nelson and all of the nursing staff at WFI are excellent nurses and show a great deal of care for their patients. I felt like they were on this journey with me and it helped to know they cared so much.
~$25,000 for a retrieval and transfer
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
A new nurse at this clinic failed to send the right documents to my new clinic. It wasn't a huge issue and it was corrected right away.
Middleton

She [Dr. Pritts] was very aggressive with my treatment plan. Didn’t do anything I didn’t feel comfortable with. Was upfront about costs due to no insurance coverage for infertility. I feel like maybe after my 2nd IUI we should have gotten more aggressive with the drugs. Also maybe suggest I look into me having endometriosis since it ran in my family. ...She strongly urged to use letrozole over clomid. Felt like the side effects were better and less chance of birth defects. I liked that she was on top of that.
They [Wisconsin Fertility Institute] were very personal with us. Didn’t judge with us being younger. Big thing is to be open minded to tests they want to perform and be ready to start your treatment plan. They will try to save you as much as they can on money. ... From what I remember they [nurses] weren’t super talkative. Didn’t really tell me much until Dr Pritts came in.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
She was very aggressive with my treatment plan. Didn’t do anything I didn’t feel comfortable with. Was upfront about costs due to no insurance coverage for infertility. I feel like maybe after my 2nd IUI we should have gotten more aggressive with the drugs. Also maybe suggest I look into me having endometriosis since it ran in my family.
Be ready to go with your treatment plan and be ready for side effects from treatments physically and emotionally.
She took a lot of one on one time with me and my husband. That meant a lot during the process.
From what I remember they weren’t super talkative. Didn’t really tell me much until Dr Pritts came in.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
They were very personal with us. Didn’t judge with us being younger. Big thing is to be open minded to tests they want to perform and be ready to start your treatment plan. They will try to save you as much as they can on money.
The IUI procedure ran about $700 plus costs of medications. Sometimes I needed more then one ultrasound so it costed a little more.
Middleton

we started with iui [with Dr. Elizabeth Pritts] assuming my husband's count was good knowing I had endometriosis. It became evident after 2 iui that my husband was also a problem so they sent us to a male infertility clinic. Now we are trying ivf...good doctor doing something very hard. Sometimes pregnancy is not in the cards but [Dr. Pritts] has always been open and honest about our struggles. I would have preferred more follow up because we had to get sent to another clinic for my husband.
They truly care about you [at Wisconsin Fertility Institute] but its not always going to be a miracle...we started with iui assuming my husband's count was good knowing I had endometriosis. It became evident after 2 iui that my husband was also a problem so they sent us to a male infertility clinic. Now we are trying ivf...They [nurses] were okay. I tend to joke around with people when I'm uncomfortable and they weren't very receptive to that. One of the nurses would linger in the room and try to chat
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
good doctor doing something very hard. Sometimes pregnancy is not in the cards but has always been open and honest about our struggles. I would have preferred more follow up because we had to get sent to another clinic for my husband.
I would say to make sure you understand the risks and that it might not happen for you but that isn't the doctors fault. They truly care about you but its not always going to be a miracle
they were kind but I don't have many options. Always called me with bad news rather than letting me read it which was nice.
They were okay. I tend to joke around with people when I'm uncomfortable and they weren't very receptive to that. One of the nurses would linger in the room and try to chat
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
I don't think there is anything wrong with the clinic itself. Warm and welcoming. Always offers you tea and water. Weird location but other than that its fine. The process of getting set up takes forever though
we had insurance coverage for the iui so that was fine. We are starting ivf so that will be a loan taken out.
Middleton

Dr. Pritts knows a lot of statistics and you can tell she is passionate about her work. When talking to her, however, you can tell that she is doing this everyday, so she explains things very quickly and it is hard to digest everything at once...It's our first time hearing the info, so it should be communicated more slowly...
The nurses [of Wisconsin Fertility Institute] really did the lion's share of the work throughout the process. They were all very easy to talk to...The clinic is very efficient and very clean. Everyone seemed professional. Appointments were not late. Scheduling was an issue, however, because the office was closed for some time right at the time that I needed to go in... it ended up being about $10,000 for egg retrieval with all the prescriptions included.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Pritts knows a lot of statistics and you can tell she is passionate about her work. When talking to her, however, you can tell that she is doing this everyday, so she explains things very quickly and it is hard to digest everything at once. It's our first time hearing the info, so it should be communicated more slowly.
Know that this is a big undertaking and there are no guarantees. Also, plan to spend more than you were quoted. Most of the "possible extra costs" ended up getting charged.
The staff were very friendly, but I still got a salesy impression the whole time I was involved with them. This is a huge moneymaker, so part of me gets the impression that they are just churning through patients and playing on their desperation. With that said, they are causing miracles, so the whole time, I went back and forth on how I felt about it.
The nurses really did the lion's share of the work throughout the process. They were all very easy to talk to.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
I think it ended up being about $10,000 for egg retrieval with all the prescriptions included.
Middleton
Dr. Pritts was so personal and understanding and made us feel so welcome. Even if we had a fail, overall experience with her was good....Dr. Pritts was amazing and you can see she truly has a passion fir her job. She was welcoming and understanding. We never felt like just another patient, she always made us feel very comfortable. We would recommend her to anyone struggling with fertility... She was always very confident with what we were doing which helped us feel comfortable
Dr. Pritts is 100% the reason we went to this clinic [Wisconsin Fertility Institute]. We never really had any relationship with any nurse or office gals. We didn't have the best communication with nurses or office but dr pritts called me herself numerous times and we appreciated that... We did one IUI with her and insurance covered that one cycle. We do not have anymore unsurance left as we used the 2000 up we were offered.
Be open amd honest
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Dr. Pritts is 100% the reason we went to this clinic. We never really had any relationship with any nurse or office gals. We didn't have the best communication with nurses or office but dr pritts called me herself numerous times and we appreciated that
Middleton

Dr. Pritts was very thorough throughout this very anxious time in our lives. I felt very safe, respected and heard when going to my appointments. She also has a sense of humor and I appreciated that. She is very knowledgeable, caring and is organized.... She also respected our decision to take a month off between the egg retrieval and the transfer to let my body recover.... The staff, nurses and doctors knew my husband and I by name. They showed interest in our lives and were our cheerleaders throughout the process.
The clinic [Wisconsin Fertility Institute] has its own building, so if someone is embarrassed to be driving to a fertility clinic for the first time it’s a pretty private location. It’s clean, updated and organized. Everything is a short distance away. The lab area is big enough for a few patients and the chairs are comfortable. The individual rooms for exams give off a nice, natural aroma. I would like to see the fertility clinic do more for patients to help the cost of the treatments. Proving more information on grants and discounts.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
To open up with Dr Pritts so she can learn and know more about you and your fertility journey.
I agreed with the treatment plan she had for me and my husband. She also respected our decision to take a month off between the egg retrieval and the transfer to let my body recover.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Wisconsin Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Nurse Heidi)
They were all very friendly. They were genuinely interested in building a relationship with us through this process and communicated well.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The clinic has its own building, so if someone is embarrassed to be driving to a fertility clinic for the first time it’s a pretty private location. It’s clean, updated and organized. Everything is a short distance away. The lab area is big enough for a few patients and the chairs are comfortable. The individual rooms for exams give off a nice, natural aroma. I would like to see the fertility clinic do more for patients to help the cost of the treatments. Proving more information on grants and discounts.
The cost is expensive. We did get a small discount off the medications through a company the clinic suggests. For each ultrasound or consultation appointment it was $250.
Dr. pritts educated us on the number of transfers and what she would suggest for me. She respected our decision and there were no red flags from her.

2014 - 2017, Unsuccessful
We started out doing a total of 6 IUIs [with Dr. Elizabeth Pritts] since I have had 1 child naturally. None of them resulted in a positive pregnancy test. I did monthly pills and a trigger shot 2 days before each IUI. We then sold our house and moved on with IVF. I had a whole lot of injectable medicine and pills that I would take for a month leading up to the egg retrieval. I went in for the egg retrieval and they got 18 eggs that they ICSI. 5 made it to day 5 and 2 made it to day 6 and they freeze them all and we schedule the transfer the following month. We transferred 2 eggs the following month with a negative test. We waited a month and then transferred 2 more eggs and that also resulted in a negative test.
I have nothing to complain about with the clinic [Wisconsin Fertility Institute]. They are always friendly when you walk in and the music that is playing was always low and soothing. It has a warm home-like feeling to the office. The decor was pretty up-to-date as well and they have nice warm robes and blankets for the patient.... Each and every nurse under Dr Pritts, was very knowledgable and understanding and caring. If I asked a question and they didn't have the answer, they would go get the answer for me before I left that day.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
I love Dr Pritts. She is kind, compassionate and caring with each and every patient. I have nothing but WONDERFUL things to say about her. My only let down would be that I still am not pregnant. From the very first visit, she went through our medical history and explained some things that we could try and do to help with the process and was very optimistic that we would be able to have a baby.
Be ready to fall in love with Dr. Pritts but also, she will be very straight forward with you, in a loving and caring way though.
Dr Pritts is very kind and compassionate. She is very straight forward but also very loving in the way she presents results and facts to her patient.
We started out doing a total of 6 IUIs since I have had 1 child naturally. None of them resulted in a positive pregnancy test. I did monthly pills and a trigger shot 2 days before each IUI. We then sold our house and moved on with IVF. I had a whole lot of injectable medicine and pills that I would take for a month leading up to the egg retrieval. I went in for the egg retrieval and they got 18 eggs that they ICSI. 5 made it to day 5 and 2 made it to day 6 and they freeze them all and we schedule the transfer the following month. We transferred 2 eggs the following month with a negative test. We waited a month and then transferred 2 more eggs and that also resulted in a negative test.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
I have nothing to complain about with the clinic. They are always friendly when you walk in and the music that is playing was always low and soothing. It has a warm home-like feeling to the office. The decor was pretty up-to-date as well and they have nice warm robes and blankets for the patient.
We have spent about $28,000 over the course of the lifetime of fertility treatments. We have no health insurance coverage either in the state of WI with our employers. We ended up selling our house to pay for IVF. We have 3 embryos still in the freezer with Dr Pritts and have to keep paying $400.00 per year to keep them there but we can't afford to do another transfer yet and she wants to do an ERA test on me before another transfer happens so, for us to do another transfer, it will cost us another $10,000 total plus any medication. My age is a HUGE factor also so time is of the essence.
Dr Pritts said that they don't transfer more than 2 embryos at a time. I have always wanted twins so we opted to transfer 2 each time.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
It was just a miscommunication with the nurse and Dr Pritts. The nurse was going to call in the prescription to a pharmacy out East where I get my medications but she was also going to call the local pharmacy and just get a quote on the prescription. The local pharmacy actually filled the prescription instead of just giving the quote for it.