Good

3146 Deming Way
Middleton, WI 53562
608-824-0075

2014 - 2017, Unsuccessful
We started out doing a total of 6 IUIs [with Dr. Elizabeth Pritts] since I have had 1 child naturally. None of them resulted in a positive pregnancy test. I did monthly pills and a trigger shot 2 days before each IUI. We then sold our house and moved on with IVF. I had a whole lot of injectable medicine and pills that I would take for a month leading up to the egg retrieval. I went in for the egg retrieval and they got 18 eggs that they ICSI. 5 made it to day 5 and 2 made it to day 6 and they freeze them all and we schedule the transfer the following month. We transferred 2 eggs the following month with a negative test. We waited a month and then transferred 2 more eggs and that also resulted in a negative test.
I have nothing to complain about with the clinic [Wisconsin Fertility Institute]. They are always friendly when you walk in and the music that is playing was always low and soothing. It has a warm home-like feeling to the office. The decor was pretty up-to-date as well and they have nice warm robes and blankets for the patient.... Each and every nurse under Dr Pritts, was very knowledgable and understanding and caring. If I asked a question and they didn't have the answer, they would go get the answer for me before I left that day.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
I love Dr Pritts. She is kind, compassionate and caring with each and every patient. I have nothing but WONDERFUL things to say about her. My only let down would be that I still am not pregnant. From the very first visit, she went through our medical history and explained some things that we could try and do to help with the process and was very optimistic that we would be able to have a baby.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Be ready to fall in love with Dr. Pritts but also, she will be very straight forward with you, in a loving and caring way though.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr Pritts is very kind and compassionate. She is very straight forward but also very loving in the way she presents results and facts to her patient.
Describe the protocols Elizabeth Pritts used in your cycles at Wisconsin Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
We started out doing a total of 6 IUIs since I have had 1 child naturally. None of them resulted in a positive pregnancy test. I did monthly pills and a trigger shot 2 days before each IUI. We then sold our house and moved on with IVF. I had a whole lot of injectable medicine and pills that I would take for a month leading up to the egg retrieval. I went in for the egg retrieval and they got 18 eggs that they ICSI. 5 made it to day 5 and 2 made it to day 6 and they freeze them all and we schedule the transfer the following month. We transferred 2 eggs the following month with a negative test. We waited a month and then transferred 2 more eggs and that also resulted in a negative test.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
I have nothing to complain about with the clinic. They are always friendly when you walk in and the music that is playing was always low and soothing. It has a warm home-like feeling to the office. The decor was pretty up-to-date as well and they have nice warm robes and blankets for the patient.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
We have spent about $28,000 over the course of the lifetime of fertility treatments. We have no health insurance coverage either in the state of WI with our employers. We ended up selling our house to pay for IVF. We have 3 embryos still in the freezer with Dr Pritts and have to keep paying $400.00 per year to keep them there but we can't afford to do another transfer yet and she wants to do an ERA test on me before another transfer happens so, for us to do another transfer, it will cost us another $10,000 total plus any medication. My age is a HUGE factor also so time is of the essence.
Describe Elizabeth Pritts's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Dr Pritts said that they don't transfer more than 2 embryos at a time. I have always wanted twins so we opted to transfer 2 each time.
What specific things went wrong at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
It was just a miscommunication with the nurse and Dr Pritts. The nurse was going to call in the prescription to a pharmacy out East where I get my medications but she was also going to call the local pharmacy and just get a quote on the prescription. The local pharmacy actually filled the prescription instead of just giving the quote for it.
Middleton

Dr. Pritts was very thorough throughout this very anxious time in our lives. I felt very safe, respected and heard when going to my appointments. She also has a sense of humor and I appreciated that. She is very knowledgeable, caring and is organized.... She also respected our decision to take a month off between the egg retrieval and the transfer to let my body recover.... The staff, nurses and doctors knew my husband and I by name. They showed interest in our lives and were our cheerleaders throughout the process.
The clinic [Wisconsin Fertility Institute] has its own building, so if someone is embarrassed to be driving to a fertility clinic for the first time it’s a pretty private location. It’s clean, updated and organized. Everything is a short distance away. The lab area is big enough for a few patients and the chairs are comfortable. The individual rooms for exams give off a nice, natural aroma. I would like to see the fertility clinic do more for patients to help the cost of the treatments. Proving more information on grants and discounts.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
To open up with Dr Pritts so she can learn and know more about you and your fertility journey.
I agreed with the treatment plan she had for me and my husband. She also respected our decision to take a month off between the egg retrieval and the transfer to let my body recover.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Wisconsin Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Nurse Heidi)
They were all very friendly. They were genuinely interested in building a relationship with us through this process and communicated well.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The clinic has its own building, so if someone is embarrassed to be driving to a fertility clinic for the first time it’s a pretty private location. It’s clean, updated and organized. Everything is a short distance away. The lab area is big enough for a few patients and the chairs are comfortable. The individual rooms for exams give off a nice, natural aroma. I would like to see the fertility clinic do more for patients to help the cost of the treatments. Proving more information on grants and discounts.
The cost is expensive. We did get a small discount off the medications through a company the clinic suggests. For each ultrasound or consultation appointment it was $250.
Dr. pritts educated us on the number of transfers and what she would suggest for me. She respected our decision and there were no red flags from her.

2014 - 2019, Unsuccessful
Dr. Pritts spent a lot of time with us explaining everything we did or were about to do. She was very compassionate while we were there. I was even told she doesn’t have anything to do with the billing portion so patients can’t say anything about her doing a procedure or not doing a proc sure based on paying or not. The only negative would be checking in with us again after our miscarriage.
The clinic [Wisconsin Fertility Institute] was very clean and welcoming. The nurses knew me when I walked in and would say hi. The front desk also knew us by name so there weren’t any awkward “checking in” moments. There was water available also.... [Monitoring] There were specific times to go in, which meant I took a lot of time of work. But the hours were from 7-12, so there were some options
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
One piece of advice would be to ask as many questions as you need or want. Dr. Pritts will answer any and all questions to help make you feel comfortable.
Dr. Pritts spent a lot of time with us and really seemed to care about our results.
I have done 8 IUI’s and 1 IVF with 3 transfers. On the final transfer, we also did an injection of hcg prior to the transfer. This was my positive pregnancy test, which unfortunately resulted in a miscarriage.
Nursing staff was amazing! They care about their patients.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The clinic was very clean and welcoming. The nurses knew me when I walked in and would say hi. The front desk also knew us by name so there weren’t any awkward “checking in” moments. There was water available also.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
There were specific times to go in, which meant I took a lot of time of work. But the hours were from 7-12, so there were some options. I hardly ever sat in the waiting room with a bunch of people awkwardly waiting.
All fertility costs are expensive. The one weakness was the cost.
Middleton

Dr. Pritts canceled my transfer cycle bc we had a death occur and I was very upset by it and she told my husband and I that she just didn’t want to waste a healthy embryo on a cycle where I was not “healthy” aka stressed. As upset as I was about the cancel it was 100% the best thing she could have told us to do. We waited a month and ended up falling pregnant with that cycle when I had been able to feel more stress free
Loved the clinic [Wisconsin Fertility Institute], always clean and well organized lobby and great with scheduling appts. Worked with my schedule and flexible if my husband couldn’t make an appt at the same time when we were doing iuis... In the one year that we fell pregnant we spent approx $28 k. That was for 3 IUIs and one IVF cycle with meds and pgs testing... Always spoke with such care and compassion even if I may have been overly anxious or stressed
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Trust in her decisions, she is a professional and gets people pregnant
Everyone on the team felt like they were family. Through the ups and downs of our IVF round they were always compassionate towards us
I asked to stay on the prednisone bc I had a friend that did it longer and dr Pritts had no problem with letting me do that.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Wisconsin Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Heidi and jen)
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Loved the clinic, always clean and well organized lobby and great with scheduling appts. Worked with my schedule and flexible if my husband couldn’t make an appt at the same time when we were doing iuis
She said I would be fine transferring two embryos. I wish I would have known more on the success rates of using pgs tested embryos as I fell pregnant with triplets

2015 - 2017, Successful
[Dr. Elizabeth Pritts has] The best bed side manner I have every experienced. If I was unsure about what was going on, she explained it a different way. She knew I was an overthinker and just kept thinking about what could go wrong, so she always reminded me the chances and what things could go right.... I could reach out at 9pm and she would call me back. Always there no matter what.
Amy [a nurse at Wisconsin Fertility Institute]..amazing! If I could reach Dr Pritts she was there, if she couldn't answer the question she found Dr Pritts. Her caring and compassion is off the charts! The nurse is so important on these cycles and Amy is one to go above and beyond.... Everyone is so willing to help out. Occasionally the front desk girl made us feel like an inconvenience but only one. Everyone makes you feel good, it's very spa like so you dont have that uncomfortable feeling of a doctors office. We traveled from another state to have their care!
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
It is hard, very hard, but dont give up hope, I almost did and tried one last time. It only takes one! Trust her!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Wisconsin Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Amy)
Amy..amazing! If I could reach Dr Pritts she was there, if she couldn't answer the question she found Dr Pritts. Her caring and compassion is off the charts! The nurse is so important on these cycles and Amy is one to go above and beyond.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
I had to pay out of pocket 100%. Roughly an annual salary was spent.
What specific things went wrong at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
When scheduling my hcg, they were trying to schedule me to the hospital and the doctor said she would do it in office because of insurance not covering it, so it got messing to get this procedure scheduled.
Middleton
Dr. Pritts is a great doctor. She is kind, caring and compassionate. She wants what you want and is willing to do what it takes to get you it. None of our IUI resulted in pregnancy and she was so compassionate when they did not.... I don't remember total specifics, but we started with 5mg of Letrizole with IUI after a positive OPK. Each cycle that wasn't successful we increased the amount of letrizole. This increased the amount of follicles I was producing. We ended on 12mg of letrizole with IUI after a positive OPK. I had 3 follicles that cycle.
The nurses [at Wisconsin Fertility Institute- Middleton] were just as amazing, kind and compassionate as Dr. Pritts.... Each IUI with ultrasound, medicine and procedure were around $800.... The biggest weakness for me was the drive. I live in rural Central Wisconsin so it takes me over 90 minutes to get to the clinic. I love this clinic. They are flexible, easy to get a hold of, polite, kind and compassionate.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Pritts is a great doctor. She is kind, caring and compassionate. She wants what you want and is willing to do what it takes to get you it. None of our IUI resulted in pregnancy and she was so compassionate when they did not. We are saving money for our next procedure, and that is the only reason we haven't seen her in 2019 yet.
Ask a lot of questions, she'll answer them!
Dr. Pritts was wonderful! She got to know us as people first and foremost. She always asked about our jobs and hobbies. She felt like a trusted friend rather than a doctor.
The nurses were just as amazing, kind and compassionate as Dr. Pritts.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Each IUI with ultrasound, medicine and procedure were around $800.
Middleton

I felt like dr. Pritts cared about me and wanted to help diagnose and treat me, and she gave me a personalized treatment experience... She is caring, direct, jumped into action to help me figure out what was going on with me. She gave me options and information, answered questions and gave compassion. She remembered me visit to visit, the care was personal....Medication plus timed intercourse to get my cycle under control. When no success, we moved to iui, then hsg to diagnose a tube blockage.
[Wisconsin Fertility Institute] is a wonderful clinic. It is a great staff, they are very well organized. The clinic is well designed and beautiful. There are great extra touches for a less clinical environment. The location was great for me....Very nice and attentive and caring... $14,900 package including 1 egg retrieval and 2 frozen transfers. Not including medication or genetic testing.... I felt like dr. Pritts cared about me and wanted to help diagnose
Go now!
Medication plus timed intercourse to get my cycle under control. When no success, we moved to iui, then hsg to diagnose a tube blockage. Then hybrid cycles while waiting for ivf. Then ivf, stopped after egg retrieval with no transferable eggs.
Very nice and attentive and caring
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
It is a wonderful clinic. It is a great staff, they are very well organized. The clinic is well designed and beautiful. There are great extra touches for a less clinical environment. The location was great for me.
No comment

2014 - 2015, Successful
She [Dr. Elizabeth Pritts] is very knowledgeable and always involved us in all steps. She answered emails and calls and was never afraid to give us ideas and thoughts... We did three iuis with Femara and injections they failed. We did gonal f for Ivf, a frozen transfer because of progesterone levels.... Nothing was covered by insurance so we paid approximately 1,500 for iuis, 5,000 for fet, 10,000 for Ivf with icsi and meds were separate around 4,000. We did have compassionate care.
It’s a lovely clinic [Wisconsin Fertility Institute- Middleton], with beautiful facilities. The staff is open and kind. They treat everyone, they won’t turn you away because your numbers aren’t quite right. Dr pritts and her husband are very knowledgeable. We would see them again... They had amazing nursing staff and front office workers... Nothing was covered by insurance so we paid approximately 1,500 for iuis, 5,000 for fet, 10,000 for Ivf with icsi and meds were separate around 4,000. We did have compassionate care.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
She is very knowledgeable and always involved us in all steps. She answered emails and calls and was never afraid to give us ideas and thoughts. We saw her for over a year while saving for iris and Ivf. We would see her again for our second attempt.
Be open to her ideas
Opening answered all questions and took all calls
They had amazing nursing staff and front office workers.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
It’s a lovely clinic, with beautiful facilities. The staff is open and kind. They treat everyone, they won’t turn you away because your numbers aren’t quite right. Dr pritts and her husband are very knowledgeable. We would see them again
Middleton
She [Dr. Pritts] is the perfect balance between compassionate medicine and science. Her approach is so detailed; she’s smart and caring. The best all-around personality any one could ever want in a doctor. She is responsive, she listens and explains things in a way that is meaningful...We’ve used letrozole, Gonal, and Ovidrel for timed intercourse and three IUIs. She’s also suggested supplements as well...takes the time to understand her patients’ story to help optimize the outcome.
The clinic [Wisconsin Fertility Institute] is far away from our house but because of the outstanding care, we are willing to drive. They respond to questions quickly, are very respectful and never make you feel embarrassed. They are welcoming and make you feel comfortable...The staff are all so empathetic and positive...We’ve used letrozole, Gonal, and Ovidrel for timed intercourse and three IUIs. She’s [Dr. Pritts] also suggested supplements as well.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
She is the perfect balance between compassionate medicine and science. Her approach is so detailed; she’s smart and caring. The best all-around personality any one could ever want in a doctor. She is responsive, she listens and explains things in a way that is meaningful.
Be positive but realistic. She isn’t a magician and she does the best she can.
Dr. Pritts takes the time to understand her patients’ story to help optimize the outcome.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Wisconsin Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Meghan)
The staff are all so empathetic and positive.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The clinic is far away from our house but because of the outstanding care, we are willing to drive. They respond to questions quickly, are very respectful and never make you feel embarrassed. They are welcoming and make you feel comfortable.
Unfortunately because our insurance doesn’t cover fertility treatments, the cost is out of pocket however they have financial employees to help. And I know the costs are cheaper than other fertility clinics as I have friends in other cities under fertility treatments and they are paying more.
Middleton

Dr. Pritts is very knowledgeable in her field. She takes the time to answer all for questions and makes sure you understand before you leave the clinic. We feel she is the best chance we have to be able to have a child... She shared her personal struggles regarding infertility with me.... The clinic [Wisconsin Fertility Institute- Middleton] has a relaxing spa like atmosphere. They have relaxing music playing in the background and the color scheme is very nicely done. It is also very easy to get to since its right off the beltlin
The clinic [Wisconsin Fertility Institute- Middleton] has a relaxing spa like atmosphere. They have relaxing music playing in the background and the color scheme is very nicely done. It is also very easy to get to since its right off the beltline.... The nursing staff is always upbeat and positive.... Dr. Pritts is very knowledgeable in her field. She takes the time to answer all for questions and makes sure you understand before you leave the clinic. We feel she is the best chance we have to be able to have a child.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Pritts will do her best to get you results.
She shared her personal struggles regarding infertility with me.
The nursing staff is always upbeat and positive.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The clinic has a relaxing spa like atmosphere. They have relaxing music playing in the background and the color scheme is very nicely done. It is also very easy to get to since its right off the beltline.
Middleton

she [Dr. Elizabeth Pritts] is very good as what she does. she is passionate of her job. She will keep in contact through the first days of the cycles. When my husband and child go there, she includes them into the conversations... They [Wisconsin Fertility Institute- Middleton] have a very nice set up. and clean clinic. They have water and coffee available and they also have a sitting place for the kids to play. a little table with books and some toys. it is a nice and cozy place.
They [Wisconsin Fertility Institute- Middleton] have a very nice set up. and clean clinic. They have water and coffee available and they also have a sitting place for the kids to play. a little table with books and some toys. it is a nice and cozy place.... I believe to do a egg transfer was around $5,000 plus meds.... they [the nursing staff] were helpful when they needed to be and passionate also
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
she is very good as what she does. she is passionate of her job. She will keep in contact through the first days of the cycles. When my husband and child go there, she includes them into the conversations.
very nice
they communicate and take there time.
I don't remember much just because I have done them so many times.
they were helpful when they needed to be and passionate also
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
They have a very nice set up. and clean clinic. They have water and coffee available and they also have a sitting place for the kids to play. a little table with books and some toys. it is a nice and cozy place.
not 100% for sure. I believe to do a egg transfer was around $5,000 plus meds.
have only done single embryo transfer