Good

Elizabeth Pritts works at

3146 Deming Way
Middleton, WI 53562
608-824-0075

We went with IUI initially [with Dr. Pritts] because it was believed that Male Factor Infertility wasn't an issue (Which turned out to not be the case later on), despite Endometriosis being a big hurdle, this was decided as the best course based on our limited, but still available, health insurance resources in regards to infertility...She layed out our options and what to expect, and when we hit bumps in the road she was able to give us options for what to do next, even if she wasn't directly able to assist us.
We felt like humans because our struggles were recognized [at Wisconsin Fertility Institute] and we weren't directly told either "You definitely will get pregnant" or "There's absolutely no chance" both of which can be very detrimental...everyone was very professional, warm, and welcoming. We rarely, if ever, were delayed past our appointment times, and everyone really seemed on the ball...I had some test results that I needed sent to my doctor, and the process was confusing, both offices were saying the other had to request them to be sent over, but once I called WFI and clarified the situation they said they would handle the issue and apologized for the miscommunication.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
The process felt rushed sometimes, but I think that's to be expected, overall I never felt alienated or like I was being treated as less than a person. She layed out our options and what to expect, and when we hit bumps in the road she was able to give us options for what to do next, even if she wasn't directly able to assist us.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Go in with an open mind, and don't be discouraged by lack of success on the first try.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
We felt like humans because our struggles were recognized and we weren't directly told either "You definitely will get pregnant" or "There's absolutely no chance" both of which can be very detrimental.
Describe the protocols Elizabeth Pritts used in your cycles at Wisconsin Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
We went with IUI initially because it was believed that Male Factor Infertility wasn't an issue (Which turned out to not be the case later on), despite Endometriosis being a big hurdle, this was decided as the best course based on our limited, but still available, health insurance resources in regards to infertility. We are now in the process of starting IVF.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Although I don't know anyone's name offhand, everyone was very professional, warm, and welcoming. We rarely, if ever, were delayed past our appointment times, and everyone really seemed on the ball.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The clinic itself is great. It's very clean, orderly, and feels inviting. I like that it doesn't feel like a cold laboratory. My only complaint is the location takes a while to get to. It also isn't an overly large building, which I think adds to the feel of being a team with your care team.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Up to this point, we were able to have 2-3 rounds of IUI covered by our insurance ($2000 lifetime limit in regards to infertility), and we will be discussing IVF costs later this week. I believe the estimate is around 18k - 26k depending on options.
Describe Elizabeth Pritts's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
We have not gotten to this aspect yet, will be further this week.

2018 - 2020, Successful
Dr.Pritts treats you like family... She is so loving and so prepared to take on whatever things may happen...had to attempt 3 egg retrieval (1 got cancelled) and she was so understanding when I asked a million and one questions...so great and getting back to me and never makes me feel like a burden...She is there for you and is willing to help with any problems that you may have...Ended up freezing 5 eggs. Transferred 2 and both were successful. Ended up losing one baby.
Dr.Pritts treats you like family...She is your biggest cheerleader during your entire time with her and her team [at Wisconsin Fertility Institute]...absolutely loved [nurse]. It's so special to go into a clinic and have them remember you. Especially during something so emotionally draining...there is a sense of peace walking in there...The medication had cost us over $10,000.00 IVF alone was $14,000 (and some odd amount...
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr.Pritts is the most caring Dr we have seen. She is so loving and so prepared to take on whatever things may happen. She is always so positive. We had to attempt 3 egg retrieval (1 got cancelled) and she was so understanding when I asked a million and one questions. Honestly I should have known the answers since I had to do it 3 times but she never made me feel stupid for asking. I have text her on her days off and she is always so great and getting back to me and never makes me feel like a burden.
Be as completely honest and comfortable as you can be. She is there for you and is willing to help with any problems that you may have.
Dr.Pritts treats you like family. I have never felt like anything less. She is your biggest cheerleader during your entire time with her and her team.
We first started with 3 IUIs because I had already done 6 months of clomid and letrozole with my regular OB. I honestly do not remember the mix of meds we used but I did not get pregnant from it. We then moved to IVF. We did out first round and I almost Hyper Stimmed so we stopped it. Waited a few months for my body to get back to normal. Did it again, it worked. Did I mix of shots to get there. Then the embryos all died. Did it again and it worked out perfect. Ended up freezing 5 eggs. Transferred 2 and both were successful. Ended up losing one baby. Transferred another egg recently and the baby passed. Planning on another transfer as soon as I can do it.
I worked with Jen a lot and just absolutely loved her. It's so special to go into a clinic and have them remember you. Especially during something so emotionally draining.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
I think a new patient should know to be completely comfortable walking. To not have their guard up. To know that they are there to help you through this and to just know there is a sense of peace walking in there.
The medication had cost us over $10,000.00 IVF alone was $14,000 (and some odd amount) IUI was $250 each An embryo transfer is $3,900.00 I had to have a couple special ultrasounds which are $875.00 each. I also have had to spend a couple hundred on bloodwork.

2014 - 2020, Successful
Dr Pritts makes me feel like I am her only patient. She gave me her cell...The first egg retrieval did result in a beautiful baby girl (she was the last of 5 embryos). Now trying again and not as easy...there for me through all the miscarriages of my first pregnancies and didn’t charge me extra for ultrasounds that showed the babies demise...be prepared to take higher doses of most drugs in an effort to get you the best possible outcome
[The staff at Wisconsin Fertility Institute] are very kind, excellent communication. We use patient portal to write messages which is really convenient...Strength would be the calm atmosphere and hours. Open every day. Very convenient...About 15 thousand for egg retrieval and 3 thousand for genetic testing...Meds the first time in 2015 were free pharmacy samples but in 2019 they were 7 thousand
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
I am in the unique position of seeing Dr Pritts both when I was 34-35 for my first pregnancy and have gone back now at 39 to try again. The first egg retrieval did result in a beautiful baby girl (she was the last of 5 embryos). Now trying again and not as easy. One cancelled cycle and one retrieval with genetically abnormal blasts. She’s nevertheless been optimistic and enthusiastic while also a realist. She talked with me about my options over the phone when something unexpected happened. She was there for me through all the miscarriages of my first pregnancies and didn’t charge me extra for ultrasounds that showed the babies demise. She’s always been empathetic, gives me hugs when I need them, a shoulder to cry on, and encouraging words.
She is a “go big or go home” doctor so be prepared to take higher doses of most drugs in an effort to get you the best possible outcome.
Dr Pritts makes me feel like I am her only patient. She gave me her cell which I respectfully use. She is always excited to see me and kind, looks me in the eye, empathetic. She has actually taught me how to be a good doctor by example (I am a physician in a different area of medicine).
2014 4 IUIs/letrozole- no preg 2015 endometriomas removes followed by 3 IUI/letrozole- no pregnancy End of 2015 - follistim/ganarelix cycle of IVF - 14 eggs resulting in 5 blasts freeze all 2016- single embryo transfer with mc 7-9 weeks, 2 embryo transfer with mc at 5 weeks, 2 embryo transfer and one healthy pregnancy but did have subchorionic bleed at 7 weeks that sent me to ER but it resolved on its own. 2019- tried same cycle as above but only 5 follicles this cancelled 2020- uterine polyp removal filled by cycle with gonal-f/ganarelix and other meds with 11 eggs (many follicles grown to be quite large) resulting in 2 blasts both with complex genetic abnormalities. 2020 plan for microdose flare cycle but was not out on OCPs prior and had a cyst leftover so waiting
Describe your experience with your nurse at Wisconsin Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Not sure)
They are very kind, excellent communication. We use patient portal to write messages which is really convenient
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Spa like, calm, friendly. Even have wash cloths instead of paper towels. Strength would be the calm atmosphere and hours. Open every day. Very convenient. Ask love the patient portal and being able to see my labs and ultrasound info online. No weaknesses I can think of except it’s in Middleton which is a suburb and a bit of a drive for me.
About 15 thousand for egg retrieval and 3 thousand for genetic testing I believe. Meds the first time in 2015 were free pharmacy samples but in 2019 they were 7 thousand.
She explain risks and be fits and tailor it to the person. I did a selective embryo transfer and it split to 2 anyway and mc at 7-9 weeks (silent mc) then transferred 2 blasts and got a healthy pregnancy

2017 - 2020, Unsuccessful
She [Dr. Elizabeth Pritts] always appeared very caring and excited to get us our baby. She had performed an emergency surgery for me when I had ovarian torsion after OHSS with retrieval number 2. I had always adored her, but each time we had concerns about switching protocol due to failures, it was shrugged off...She is very caring but you likely won't get the results you are hoping for and will spend a lot in trying.
There has been a TON of turnover [at Wisconsin Fertility Institute clinic]...we constantly saw someone else. An embryo transfer was completely botched by one nurse...It's nice and welcoming...Staff doesn't know what they are doing. Over the course of 3 years, it has completely gone downhill. Financials will constantly change what you owe. Not good. Do your research. Look at success rates and go elsewhere!
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
She always appeared very caring and excited to get us our baby. She had performed an emergency surgery for me when I had ovarian torsion after OHSS with retrieval number 2. I had always adored her, but each time we had concerns about switching protocol due to failures, it was shrugged off.
She took my texts and hugged me each time I came in.
I was given Gonal-F, cetrotide, a trigger shot, told to take many vitamins and be gluten free for retrievals.
There has been a TON of turnover. Initially we dealt with Amy 95% of the time and she was amazing. Once she left, we constantly saw someone else. An embryo transfer was completely botched by one nurse.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
It's nice and welcoming but the turnover rate is crazy. Staff doesn't know what they are doing. Over the course of 3 years, it has completely gone downhill. Financials will constantly change what you owe. Not good. Do your research. Look at success rates and go elsewhere!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Typically it was pretty quick. Recently it was 30 minutes though
Over 3 years, it was 100,000
It was up to us but she suggested set
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
It was a guessing game a lot of times with them. They'd completely forget that they changed protocol and still have us do something old that didn't match up.
Middleton
She [Dr. Elizabeth Pritts] treats us like a human and cares for your individual needs and wants...Any time we have had any questions or concerns she was there for us...We did 3 rounds of IUI’s all failed.But during those transferred we weren’t stressed at all...I took letrozole cycle day 3-7. Did 2 ultrasounds the first time around...
staff of [Wisconsin Fertility Institute] were always an email away or phone call...Semen Analysis is $150 ultra sound $250. iUI fresh sperm $400. Consultation I think was $150 my insurance covered it...very welcoming atmosphere...Dr. Pritts has been by my side through it all. Treats us with so much respect! Any time we have had any questions or concerns she was there for us..
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
She’s an amazing human being! I trust her with everything I have. She has been by my side through it all. Treats us with so much respect! Any time we have had any questions or concerns she was there for us. Call her anytime and she will listen to you and help you with whatever.
Go in with an open mind. She knows what she is talking about! Trust the process.
She treats us like a human and cares for your individual needs and wants. She listens and genuinely cares. We love her and her team!! Highly recommend!!
We did 3 rounds of IUI’s all failed. But during those transferred we weren’t stressed at all! Felt very comfortable. I took letrozole cycle day 3-7. Did 2 ultrasounds the first time around the last 2 only 1. We will an hour away so it was nice how convenient it was. Early morning appointments every time! Wait a couple weeks take a test.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Wisconsin Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Beth)
She is always an email away or phone call. Beth always has a smile on her face which made you feel really good cause this journey is anything but exciting. She is an amazing nurse!
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
When you walk in and check in you pay right away before you even sit down. After that it’s smooth sailing. Everyone says hi and thanks you. Great team. Calming music is always playing very welcoming atmosphere!
Middleton

we started with iui [with Dr. Elizabeth Pritts] assuming my husband's count was good knowing I had endometriosis. It became evident after 2 iui that my husband was also a problem so they sent us to a male infertility clinic. Now we are trying ivf...good doctor doing something very hard. Sometimes pregnancy is not in the cards but [Dr. Pritts] has always been open and honest about our struggles. I would have preferred more follow up because we had to get sent to another clinic for my husband.
They truly care about you [at Wisconsin Fertility Institute] but its not always going to be a miracle...we started with iui assuming my husband's count was good knowing I had endometriosis. It became evident after 2 iui that my husband was also a problem so they sent us to a male infertility clinic. Now we are trying ivf...They [nurses] were okay. I tend to joke around with people when I'm uncomfortable and they weren't very receptive to that. One of the nurses would linger in the room and try to chat
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
good doctor doing something very hard. Sometimes pregnancy is not in the cards but has always been open and honest about our struggles. I would have preferred more follow up because we had to get sent to another clinic for my husband.
I would say to make sure you understand the risks and that it might not happen for you but that isn't the doctors fault. They truly care about you but its not always going to be a miracle
they were kind but I don't have many options. Always called me with bad news rather than letting me read it which was nice.
They were okay. I tend to joke around with people when I'm uncomfortable and they weren't very receptive to that. One of the nurses would linger in the room and try to chat
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
I don't think there is anything wrong with the clinic itself. Warm and welcoming. Always offers you tea and water. Weird location but other than that its fine. The process of getting set up takes forever though
we had insurance coverage for the iui so that was fine. We are starting ivf so that will be a loan taken out.
2014 - 2019, Successful
She [Dr. Pritts] is more than willing to explain... My husband and I both understand things very different and he likes the scientific explanation for treatments, results and tests. She is always patient in giving us both the thoughts and descriptions that we need to understand our "journey"...I have done hybrid cycles and when they don't produce the results she is looking for she changes the protocol. For my second IVF, the Rx were very different than what I took 5 years ago. Knowing that she keeps up with the ever changing research and processes is very easing to know that she is geared to produce results.
IUI treatments [at Wisconsin Fertility Institute] were roughly $600-800. IVF with a transfer was approximately $15000. FET $4000...We chose to freeze our first 6 in doubles and our second 7 in doubles and one single. We will opt again to transfer in doubles...The clinic is a very calming place to enter. The aesthetics of the waiting area make it a comfortable place to sit. The color scheme is up to date and doesn't make you feel like it is an institution like hospitals seem. The cleanliness is upkept and I have never noticed any area that I have concerns with.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Pritts is open and candid with her thoughts, treatment plans and goals. She is very encouraging an positive and makes the environment more relaxed. She wants to be sure she covers all questions and concerns. Always starting with a hug just sets a great mood regardless of what the visit is for. Having to be able to speak directly with her in person and over the phone permits for a close knit relationship with a provider during this journey.
If you have questions, ask them. She is more than willing to explain and answer them. My husband and I both understand things very different and he likes the scientific explanation for treatments, results and tests. She is always patient in giving us both the thoughts and descriptions that we need to understand our "journey".
Walking into Wisconsin Fertility Institute, I felt like a person. I am always greeted with hugs and kind words. It's like catching up with a friend that you haven't seen in a while. I say this for all the staff, from the receptionist, to the nurses, to the Drs, and the other behind the scenes staff. This is by far very different treatment than any other medical office I have ever stepped foot into.
The nursing staff treats you and communicates to you in a manner in which you know and feel like they have your best interest in mind. They communicate very closely with the doctor and they have always all been on the same page. There is very little turn over in the clinic, so over the course of the last 5 years, we have all become familar faces to each other, which makes for a family like realtionship. They return phone calls promptly and are more than willing to answer or find any answer to what you need clarified. They seem very knowledgable and are able to make every visit comfortable.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
IUI treatments were roughly $600-800. IVF with a transfer was approximately $15000. FET $4000.
Dr. Pritts best informed us of the risks and success rates for both singles and doubles. We chose to freeze our first 6 in doubles and our second 7 in doubles and one single. We will opt again to transfer in doubles. She advises of the risks associated with transferring doubles and allowed me to opt for what my husband and I agreed to transfer.
Middleton

Great bedside manner, willing to discuss all avenues at length and answer any and all questions. Never felt like I was "wasting" her [Dr. Pritts] time with all of my questions. ... Started treatment conservatively with low dose medicated cycles. Started with non-invasive diagnostics to determine ovarian reserve, egg quality, thyroid levels, semen analysis, etc. After unsuccessful IUI treaments, performed more invasive diagnostic testing such as HSG. Moved onto IVF cycles with Egg Retrieval, Embryo Freezing and Transfer cycles.
WFI is more affordable than the other clinic available in the area. ... The staff at WFI are also quick to respond and seem to genuinely care about each patient. ... Costs were less expensive than other fertility clinics in the area. Pricing is laid out during consultation and packages are offered to save costs where possible. ... Dr. Pritts was open to either eSET or multiple embryo transfer depending on our wishes.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Attentive and quick to respond to questions and concerns. Builds rapport and genuinely cares about how the treatments progress. Open and honest about chances of success and treatments required. Optimistic.
Don't be afraid to ask questions and discuss treatments options and risks.
Great bedside manner, willing to discuss all avenues at length and answer any and all questions. Never felt like I was "wasting" her time with all of my questions.
Started treatment conservatively with low dose medicated cycles. Started with non-invasive diagnostics to determine ovarian reserve, egg quality, thyroid levels, semen analysis, etc. After unsuccessful IUI treaments, performed more invasive diagnostic testing such as HSG. Moved onto IVF cycles with Egg Retrieval, Embryo Freezing and Transfer cycles. Following chemical pregnancy, additional testing was order for hysteroscopy/laproscopy and immunological testing.
All nursing staff appear to be emotionally invested in our fertility journey. They are quick to respond and are willing to help with whatever possible.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
WFI is more affordable than the other clinic available in the area. I've also had multiple friends transfer from the other clinic due to the poor bedside manner and feeling as if treated like just another number. The staff at WFI are also quick to respond and seem to genuinely care about each patient. Both Dr. Pritts and Dr. Collins are warm and welcoming and have contagious optimism and willingness to find the answers for those struggling with infertility.
Dr. Pritts was open to either eSET or multiple embryo transfer depending on our wishes. For our first round we chose eSET, as we were considered ideal candidates with unexplained fertility and no known issues. For our next cycle we will be transferring multiple (2).
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
I had one occasion of not receiving a phone call after waiting on results from a test earlier in the morning. I called to follow up the same day and the staff was deeply apologetic and provided my results during the phone call.
Middleton

Dr. Pritts is such a warm hearted person. She knows you by name, knows your treatment, your medications & your struggles. She makes us feel so welcome when we show up for appointments or consults. She tells it like it is, which is what we need to hear. I don't need an RE to sugar coat anything. She truly wants to see you happy & will give her all to get you pregnant...She is very knowledgeable since she went through this as well. I trust her completely with her care & the options she gives us to move forward.
This clinic [Wisconsins Fertility Institute] truly makes you feel like a friend. They know your name when you walk in the door. The nursing staff is so friendly & is there for you. The clinic is spa like. You do not feel like you are in a doctors office. It is always clean. The staff never makes you wait long. You are in seeing the doctor in no time...Everything for us is out of pocket, Chris checks pricing & provides us with financing options. I could not image going anywhere else. This feels like home to me.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
I lost my mom unexpectedly 2 years ago. It has been such a struggle to go through the process of fertility treatments without your mom & best friend. So many feelings of loss in our lives the past few years, we would like to experience the joy of having a baby. Dr. Pritts shows so much compassion to us, when I have been missing that with my mom. She understands the emotions, the struggles, & is there to provide you with the best care. She is very knowledgeable since she went through this as well. I trust her completely with her care & the options she gives us to move forward. We are currently in our third IUI & will start IVF at the end of the month if we are unsuccessful. She looks at me with such caring in her eyes & tells me she will get me pregnant. I truly believe her. There are so many times I feel overwhelmed with everything but she makes sure we understand every step of the process/procedure. She will take the time to go through every single question I have. She is not afraid to let me know my clock is ticking with such a low AMH. She will treat me with a low AMH even though other RE's would turn me away. Her funny banter with my husband also lightens the mood. I could not have found a better RE. We absolutely love Dr. Pritts & trust her fully with our care. We know she will get us pregnant.
In Wisconsin, we have no insurance coverage. Nothing mandating coverage & my employer has insurance with no coverage for fertility treatments. No matter if you have some coverage or no coverage, go see Dr. Pritts. She makes everything worth every penny you spend. Her knowledge & expertise is priceless.
My third IUI cycle I was put on Letrozole for 10 days (12.5 dosage). This provided my best results for follicles. I had 4 fully grown follicles at 21, 19, 19, 17. My best reaction to date. I only took 9 days of it since I peaked on the 9th & had the IUI on the 10th day. I also take DHEA, CoQ10, PreNatal, Omegas & Vitamin D. We are hopefully but we are just looking into our protocol for IVF if we move in that direction in 10 days.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Wisconsin Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Megan)
Everyone at Wisconsin Fertility Institute is wonderful. Megan has always been there for us. She is a bright smiling face with so much positive energy when we walk in the door. She gets so incredibly excited for you when you have a positive reaction to Letrozole. You cannot help but smile when you are with her. She was the on call provider for one of our IUIs. I text her I peaked & she responded in no time, scheduling us for IUI the very next morning. She is the coordinator for IVF training, so we have been working a lot with her going over medications. She is very knowledgeable & will go over things with you many times until they make sense. We know with Megan around, we are getting the best of care.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
This clinic truly makes you feel like a friend. They know your name when you walk in the door. The nursing staff is so friendly & is there for you. The clinic is spa like. You do not feel like you are in a doctors office. It is always clean. The staff never makes you wait long. You are in seeing the doctor in no time. Dr. Pritts is a god send. I can feel her compassion in person & over the phone. She truly wants this for us & will make sure it happens. Just reminds us that sometimes it takes time. The clinic manager, Chris was the first person I spoke to when I called to set up my initial consult. She could relate to what you were going through & knew her clinic & staff could step up to the challenge to help us out. Everything for us is out of pocket, Chris checks pricing & provides us with financing options. I could not image going anywhere else. This feels like home to me.
Each of my IUI cycles (I've done 3) have been anywhere from $800-$1000 per IUI. That includes the cost of IUI, ultrasound, medication, vitamins & sperm analysis. We are currently pricing IVF cycles. It will cost us $14,900 to do one retrieval & up to 2 transfers. Genetic testing (PGS) will cost us around $5,000 additional. Medications will be 5k-6k. We are going to be financing IVF costs, bc we have to pay completely out of pocket.
We have not experienced this.

2017 - 2019, Unsuccessful
She [Dr. Pritts] seems genuinely invested in your story. She is your biggest cheerleader and a shoulder to cry on when needed. She has been in your shoes and it shows...is so busy, but the second she walks into your room, you have her full attention until she walks out. She answers questions promptly when you call. I have high anxiety about medical procedures so she always takes the time to make sure all of my questions are answered.
The nurses [at Wisconsin Fertility Institute] are all so welcoming and create an environment of compassion. They remember who you are, they ask questions about your life outside of this infertility journey...Each follicular ultrasound was $250 and every IUI with a fresh transfer was $450...The clinic provides a spa-like environment. You can tell it was designed for comfort of the patient. For me, with high medical anxiety, this is literally the perfect set up. I really love that it does not feel like a hospital or traditional clinic.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Pritts is so busy, but the second she walks into your room, you have her full attention until she walks out. She answers questions promptly when you call. I have high anxiety about medical procedures so she always takes the time to make sure all of my questions are answered.
Don’t wait! Call now and make an appointment!
She seems genuinely invested in your story. She is your biggest cheerleader and a shoulder to cry on when needed. She has been in your shoes and it shows.
The first focus of my treatment plan was ovulation. My OB/GYN had given me the biggest dose of femara that she was comfortable giving and that did not result in ovulation so that was the focus. Dr. Pritts determined the dosage she thought would work, but before I could get started, she ordered an HSG and some lab work to see if there were any underlying issues. She also evaluated my husband and put him on clomid to assist in sperm count. After a few failed cycles of timed intercourse, she determined that we should try IUI. Unfortunately the three IUI cycles were also not effective, and we are now working to prepare for IVF.
The nurses are all so welcoming and create an environment of compassion. They remember who you are, they ask questions about your life outside of this infertility journey, and they always have a smile for you even on your hard days.

1 Egg Freezing With Other Docs
1 Embryo Freezing With Other Docs
Sometimes, Dr. Pritts seemed forgetful. I often feel like I am the one in charge of my own treatment instead of my doctor. That leaves me feeling confused as to whether or not I am doing the right things. Now, with 2 failed FETs, I am even more unsure.... Dr. Pritts has a very warm bedside manner. She has also given me her personal cell phone to call her at any time of the day. She has always answered my questions thoughtfully. Sometimes, she seems a bit "spacey" and forgets what she's told me.
Sometimes, it took forever to receive a call back [from a nurse at WFI-Middleton]. Sometimes, my messages would get missed in the portal. The worst was when someone called very chipper and optimistically with my negative pregnancy test results. That was heart-wrenching..... Spa like, but also seems harried and unorganized. You see tons of new people at every visit and this feels more anonymous than family-like. Ask a million questions so you don't feel like you're getting lost.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Ask a million questions and make sure you understand everything.
2 FETs, hysteroscopy
A bit of a crazy bus-station feel in the clinic sometimes - kind of like I am just another number
$11K for FET
Dr. Pritts recommends multiple embryo transfers - I was not familiar with that approach and this was scary for me.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Sometimes, it took forever to receive a call back. Sometimes, my messages would get missed in the portal. The worst was when someone called very chipper and optimistically with my negative pregnancy test results. That was heart-wrenching.
Middleton

She [Pritts] seemed to greatly care about my emotional well being after the nightmare I had been through before seeing her and CARED greatly that I got things done in a timeframe that worked well for me!... I am so happy with how she treated me and spoke with me and my husband about my issues (Asherman’s and fibroid) and how we can handle those problems. She cared deeply about my past experience and wanted to know what did and did not work for me
The clinic [Wisconsin Fertility Institute] is so peaceful and beautiful! I felt like I was at a spa rather than at a clinic! It was wonderful! The front office staff was extraordinarily friendly and knew exactly what I needed and got me in to see Dr Pritts super quickly! Their messages to me were extremely clear and concise and just very very good!... I am having an operative hysteroscopy and a laparoscopic/robotic myomectomy.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
I am so happy with how she treated me and spoke with me and my husband about my issues (Asherman’s and fibroid) and how we can handle those problems. She cared deeply about my past experience and wanted to know what did and did not work for me (not regarding fertility problems, I have compounding health problems that make everything complex).
If you are reluctant to make the appointment, DO IT! You will understand what is happening, you will feel well cared for and will feel so much more at ease as you search for the answers.
She seemed to greatly care about my emotional well being after the nightmare I had been through before seeing her and CARED greatly that I got things done in a timeframe that worked well for me!
I am having an operative hysteroscopy and a laparoscopic/robotic myomectomy. Dr. Pritts is very invested in my recovery and has been very clear about my treatment.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The clinic is so peaceful and beautiful! I felt like I was at a spa rather than at a clinic! It was wonderful! The front office staff was extraordinarily friendly and knew exactly what I needed and got me in to see Dr Pritts super quickly! Their messages to me were extremely clear and concise and just very very good!
My insurance covered absolutely everything! Literally 100%! I know I am a rarity, but it is a beautiful thing and the office took care of it all for me!
Middleton

Dr. Pritts is very welcoming and has a confident and happy spirit. She's ready to listen and answer all your questions and concerns. She is caring and easy to talk with and wants everyone to have great end results...I was put on metformin due to symptoms related to PCOS...Letrozole has proven to give me a larger amount of potential follicles that are mature enough for possible implantation.
[Wisconsin Fertility Institute] Very clean, relaxing and the music in rooms really helped to calm and put you at ease. Receptionist was always welcoming, friendly and helpful. The hours are good but I wish they wouldn't list Saturday hours because when you have questions or concerns and you give them a call it goes directly to a voice message...Office visits $75, ultrasounds $150, IUI w/fresh sperm $450
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Pritts professional, easy to talk to, compassionate and ask her a lot of questions to help her and yourself understand your situation.
Dr. Pritts was always ready to listen and answer all your questions.
I was put on metformin due to symptoms related to PCOS. We went through 2 unsuccessful timed intercourse and 2 unsuccessful IUI w/fresh insemination. I take Letrozole days 3-7 of my cycle with an ultrasound on day 11 to check on follicle growth. Letrozole has proven to give me a larger amount of potential follicles that are mature enough for possible implantation. Once follicles reached sizes of 18mm-20mm I was instructed to administer a trigger shot (ovidrel) and then either timed intercourse or IUI were my options. Which resulted in negative pregnancy.
Staff was very caring and compassionate.
Office visits $75, ultrasounds $150, IUI w/fresh sperm $450
2009 - 2019, Unsuccessful
Donor Eggs With Other Docs
Max dose clomid gave me a couple follicles, never conceived with IUI [with Dr. Pritts]. IVF tried needed max dose of meds with only 1-3 eggs retrieved. Ended up using donor embryos with standard frozen embryo transfer protocol...Cares about patients, doesn’t treat you like a number, gives her opinion for treatment but is willing to work with you on what you want while still shooting for best outcome, up to date on current procedures and medications
They [Wisconsin Fertility Institute] are open 7 days per week. They are very flexible with scheduling. The clinic is clean, modern, and up to date. The office staff is very professional and helpful. They are welcoming of all types of patients...Willing to come in any day, including holidays if that is when your cycle fell. Very caring towards patients, got to know you outside of fertility issues...[nurses were] Very personable and caring toward patients, we became friends. Very knowledgeable about procedures.
Trust her!
Genera didn’t work for me. Max dose clomid gave me a couple follicles, never conceived with IUI. IVF tried needed max dose of meds with only 1-3 eggs retrieved. Ended up using donor embryos with standard frozen embryo transfer protocol.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
They are open 7 days per week. They are very flexible with scheduling. The clinic is clean, modern, and up to date. The office staff is very professional and helpful. They are welcoming of all types of patients.
The costs seemed to be similar to other clinics in my area. Unfortunately, insurance doesn’t cover any fertility costs in my state.
We talked about it but it was never an issue since I never had more than 1-2 to transfer.
Middleton

I can feel her care each time I see her. She [Dr. Pritts] is truly amazing... We were thrilled at her treatment plans and felt very optimistic. We had an HSG at one of our first appointments as well. Everything looked great, no blockage, but several fibroids were seen. I started Letrozole in June 2018 for that cycle. We were told to do timed intercourse for that cycle, along with HCG trigger shot...Under her direction, we underwent a hysteroscopy to remove the tissue and some problematic fibroids.
Each time I call or email any questions/concerns, the nursing staff [at Wisconsin Fertility Institute] is incredibly prompt and respectful to me. I know I can ask a lot of questions, but they don't make me feel like a bother...When you walk in, there is light and soothing music playing. The lights are slightly dimmed, which allows you to feel comforted and relaxed. The overall atmosphere is welcoming and doesn't feel like a clinic. This was incredibly important to me as I have had numerous transvaginal ultrasounds and examinations during our journey.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Pritts is deeply honest, inspiring, and deeply caring. I always feel that I am in the best care possible and feel fulfilled knowing she is doing what she can to improve our success. She is honest, open, and explains everything thoroughly and makes sure that my husband and I understand. I feel that I am the most important person to her, each time I see her or speak with her. I walk into the clinic and feel such peace and comfort, knowing that everything we can do, is being done. Dr. Pritts is such a light in my life, in a dark and difficult time. All we want to do is have a baby, she feels our pain and she is there for us. I can feel her care each time I see her. She is truly amazing.
Be open and honest about your concerns. Ask questions, don't hold back.
Dr. Pritts is amazing. She speaks to you with compassion and encouragement, every single time. Any time I have questions, she takes her time and speaks to me from the heart. She 'feels' our pain because she has experienced it herself. She knows what it feels like; the pain, the struggle, the anxiety, the unrelenting wish to have a child of our own. She has been extremely wonderful throughout our journey. She also keeps in touch by letting me have her personal number, if I have concerns. I have never worked with a Dr that was willing to be so in contact. I cannot say enough good things about her. She is determined to do whatever it takes to help us conceive and I can feel her love and strength each time we talk with her.
We started seeing Dr. Pritts in March 2018. We were referred to WFI from our OB, after experiencing a complete molar pregnancy in April 2017. The molar pregnancy resulted in needing to wait almost a full year before trying again. We did get pregnant again in Dec 2017, but was our first miscarriage. We were delighted to see we were pregnant again in Jan 2018, but had another miscarriage a few short weeks later, in early Feb 2018. At our first appointment with Dr. Pritts in March 2018, we had a consult and reviewed our troubles and concerns. We were thrilled at her treatment plans and felt very optimistic. We had an HSG at one of our first appointments as well. Everything looked great, no blockage, but several fibroids were seen. I started Letrozole in June 2018 for that cycle. We were told to do timed intercourse for that cycle, along with HCG trigger shot. We did get a positive pregnancy test in July 2018, however, ended up being another miscarriage. Under her direction, we underwent a hysteroscopy to remove the tissue and some problematic fibroids. I got my cycle back in mid August 2018. Due to some discomfort that I was feeling in Sept, Dr. Pritts advised we should have surgery again, as a laparoscopy to remove a cyst and some additional fibroids, which were impeding on the uterine cavity. Which ultimately would affect implantation. Due to the extent and delicacy of the surgery, we were informed that we could not attempt conception for 3 cycles. This brought us to Jan 2019. We did our first IUI procedure, with Letrozole, on Jan 2. Everything went well, but did not get a positive test that month. Feb 2019, our timing didn't work out to do IUI, so we had intercourse during the fertile week. Another negative test. March 2 and March 29, we did IUI with Letrozole and HCG trigger, still negative tests. Although, I did have a very light line on pregnancy tests from the March 2 IUI, which we assumed to be a chemical as the line faded and my period arrived 2 days late. April we were going to do IUI with Letrozole and HCG trigger, but I ovulated early on CD8. Which is the day I start opk testing. I am disappointed, to say the least. We didn't even have a fighting chance this month. I just feel completely let down that I ovulated so early, never have I ever ovulated that early. My previous cycles with Letrozole and HCG trigger, I had ovulated around CD12. So, I was shocked when Dr. Pritts told me I had ovulated already at my follicular ultrasound on April 23, 2019. We have our IVF consult set up next Tues, April 30 to review our options to move forward to IVF. I recently turned 40, on March 30. My husband and I are determined and committed to do whatever it takes to have success and have our baby. I would appreciate and love the honor of this grant. As we have spent over $20,000 on surgeries/procedures/medications since we started our journey in Dec 2016. Thank you so much for your consideration and time.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Wisconsin Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Jen/Meghan)
I am fortunate to have met such a wonderful and caring team. Each time I call or email any questions/concerns, the nursing staff is incredibly prompt and respectful to me. I know I can ask a lot of questions, but they don't make me feel like a bother. I want to feel involved in my journey and I am very open to asking questions. No matter when I reach out to the clinic, they make me feel welcome and that I am the only person they are helping at that moment. Jen and Meghan have been very helpful in my journey. I feel comfortable speaking to them, openly and honestly, no matter the question. Their positivity and enthusiasm to help are comforting. I am so lucky to have an amazing team working with me and helping us get our baby.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
This clinic is wonderful. When you walk in, there is light and soothing music playing. The lights are slightly dimmed, which allows you to feel comforted and relaxed. The overall atmosphere is welcoming and doesn't feel like a clinic. This was incredibly important to me as I have had numerous transvaginal ultrasounds and examinations during our journey. Having fertility issues is stressful, and I didn't like the blaring white fluorescent lights on me, especially when I feel discouraged. The delicate lights and the way each room is slightly dark, makes me feel relaxed and at ease. A strength is this clinic will fit you in, no matter the time. They will make it work. I appreciate that so much and it is so helpful when you have a concern. A weakness is that sometimes you are seen late for an appt. But I am definitely ok with it, because that means they probably just needed to squeeze someone in. I will do whatever it takes to work with this clinic.
During 2018, we had 1 laparoscopic surgery and 3 hysteroscopy procedures. We also had 1 Hysterosalpingogram and 1 Sonohysterogram. We also took Letrozole as well as HCG trigger in June 2018. Since 2019 started, we have done 3 IUI procedures. Each IUI, we used Letrozole and HCG trigger. In March 2019, I had another Hysterosalpingogram to check my tubes and uterus since my surgery in October 2018. In May 2019, Dr. Pritts has scheduled to do another hysteroscopy to help remove any scar tissue that may be impacting my uterus and preventing an embryo from implanting. Each month, we had at least one ultrasound, sometimes more than one. Over our fertility journey, I would say I have had over 50 transvaginal ultrasounds. Our costs have been substantial and impactful. We are nervous about our fertility future but are hopeful that things will work out for us.
2017 - 2019, Consult
[Dr. Pritts is] down to earth and she care about mr and she do want to help....She is straight forward and will tell you right in the spot. On my 2nd IUI treatment she already told me that if it doesn't work then IUI is not for me that I need to do IVF,but still I decided to do IUI for the 3rd time....I take letrozole 2.5mg from day 5 of my cycle through the 10day to make me ovulate because i wasn't ovulating on my own without the meds
Nursing staff [Wisconsin Fertility Institute] are nice and show care.... They're straight forward.they tell you your options and they looking out for the best interest for the patient.The clinic is very cozy and the staff is welcoming they entertain you rightaway when you walkin the door.... She [Dr. Pritts] is straight forward and will tell you right in the spot. On my 2nd IUI treatment she already told me that if it doesn't work then IUI
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
...that she's straight forward.
She's down to earth and she care about mr and she do want to help.
I take letrozole 2.5mg from day 5 of my cycle through the 10day to make me ovulate because i wasn't ovulating on my own without the meds .Also i used Gonal F and Ovidrel for trigger shot and the next day of that is my IUI.
Nursing staff are nice and show care.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
So far we've used our insurance coverage about $1000 dollars out pocket.
Middleton
She [Dr. Pritts] is a very good listener and is warm to her patients. She wants everyone to have a great end result. She takes the time to really think about what is your best course of treatment and listens to your ideas also to come to an agreement for all for the best course.... The doctor is great! The follow up could be better just to see how you are doing after a treatment from the nurses. Just a follow up phone call a week or so after and a follow up phone call
The doctor is great! The follow up could be better just to see how you are doing after a treatment from the nurses [Wisconsin Fertility Institute]. Just a follow up phone call a week or so after and a follow up phone call the day after a treatment would go a long ways if you had something going wrong or to see how you are feeling.... She [Dr. Pritts] personally treated us as a human but her nurses were less warm.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
She is a very good listener and is warm to her patients. She wants everyone to have a great end result. She takes the time to really think about what is your best course of treatment and listens to your ideas also to come to an agreement for all for the best course.
Talk to her as much as you can.
She personally treated us as a human but her nurses were less warm.
They were not as warm as the doctor.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The doctor is great! The follow up could be better just to see how you are doing after a treatment from the nurses. Just a follow up phone call a week or so after and a follow up phone call the day after a treatment would go a long ways if you had something going wrong or to see how you are feeling.

2017 - 2019, Successful
Surrogacy With Other Docs
From our very first consult, she [Dr. Elizabeth Pritts] was very thorough and honest. She explained any risks since I was an interesting case. She took her time with me to answer questions and get to fully understand what we wanted. Since there were concerns about my ovaries after my hysterectomy, she did an ultrasound the day of the consult. She immediately got excited and said, "Let's make you two a baby!" Feeling her excitement, I couldn't help but know I had found the perfect person to help us do just tha
They [the nurses at WFI] were always quick to communicate, very personable, caring, and compassionate. I did not have any difficulties with anyone there. They always remembered who I was and treated me like a person. After some bumps in our surrogacy journey, one of the nurses even hugged me. They are all great there!... It was an efficient, well oiled machine. They made sure everything could work for me. Mornings was the best time. Even if I came early, they were ready for me and have me in and out without a problem but still took their time to make sure I didn't feel like they needed to be on to the next.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
From our very first consult, she was very thorough and honest. She explained any risks since I was an interesting case. She took her time with me to answer questions and get to fully understand what we wanted. Since there were concerns about my ovaries after my hysterectomy, she did an ultrasound the day of the consult. She immediately got excited and said, "Let's make you two a baby!" Feeling her excitement, I couldn't help but know I had found the perfect person to help us do just that. She was there anytime I needed her, even at 1am for a surgery. She would answer every call and text to her cell. Her excitement to help us make a baby was extremely encouraging and uplifting. I always felt like her only patient. Her care and compassion is unlike any doctor I've ever had.
If you've ever wondered what it is like to have a doctor truly care about you and truly listen, go to Dr. Pritts. She is incredible and can be trusted!
I always felt like her only patient. She took her time with me to answer questions and get to fully understand what we wanted. She was there anytime I needed her, even at 1am for a surgery. She would answer every call and text to her cell. Her excitement to help us make a baby was extremely encouraging and uplifting. She was very honest with our situation and truly seemed to feel invested in our situation.
Ovidrel, Gonal-F, Doxycycline, and the trigger shot (I'm forgetting the name of) were the main ones in addition to being gluten free and taking vitamins. She adjusted everything as my body needed. Between 2 egg retrievals, we got over 40 eggs.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Wisconsin Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Amy)
They were always quick to communicate, very personable, caring, and compassionate. I did not have any difficulties with anyone there. They always remembered who I was and treated me like a person. After some bumps in our surrogacy journey, one of the nurses even hugged me. They are all great there!
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
I don't have any weaknesses for them. Everything there surpassed my expectations. They made me feel welcome and cared about every interaction. They were always quick to communicate and kept everything confidential.
They provided me with a detailed break down of everything. They were through to ensure we understood the finances and to offer assistance if needed. I know at one point, we paid about $11,000 for med cycle, egg retrieval and all fees. associated
She definitely informed us of each scenario and what the chances would be either way. We elected for an set
Middleton

From the moment you enter WFI you're greeted personally by first name and a genuine smile. I have a sense of calm when I'm at the clinic which seems odd to say about being at the doctor's office.... The nurses are wonderful!! They get to know you as a person, not just a patient, always happy and smiling, you can tell the staff is truly happy with their jobs and what they get to do at WFI and it's comforting to see. They are so knowledgeable and when something isn't known they get an answer right away vs playing it off like they know it themselves.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Pritts is the kindest, most caring Dr. I have ever encountered in my life. I feel blessed to have her as my Dr and place my complete trust and faith in what she has planned for me under her care. You never feel like a number or just another patient, she sits with you and will answer a million and one questions gladly. She was there for me when I had my ectopic pregnancy and called me on her personal line on her time off to check in on me when I was recovering, which speaks volume of not only a Dr but to the type of human being she is deep down to her core. She has a passion for what she does and it shows, she truly is a blessing to her patients. As much as I cannot wait to get pregnant (and I know Dr. Pritts will get us there!) it will also mean being released back to my OB which will truly be so bittersweet! I wish she could be my Dr. throughout the whole process as she just makes you feel so safe and comfortable!
Don't hesitate! If you're having reproductive issues, put your faith and trust in the best, which is Dr. Pritts! I drive a total of 3 hours each visit to be her patient and I wouldn't have it any other way. She is worth it, I wouldn't put the importance of my future family in anyone else's hands!
From the moment you enter WFI you're greeted personally by first name and a genuine smile. I have a sense of calm when I'm at the clinic which seems odd to say about being at the doctor's office. Privacy is always kept and I have never felt rushed in the time I've been a patient. There are time where I've been in and out by choice and times where I've literally had a list of questions I wanted answered, they pull up a chair and are eye level with you and treat it like a normal conversation, always leaving time for further questions. Never have I ever felt like a number or just another patient.
We did a total of 5 IUI's. First couple were with use of letrozole (upped dose all the way to 12.5mg) 1st resulted in ectopic pregnancy. 2nd resulted in chemical. Last 3 were negative. After the first couple with just letrozole we added in use of trigger shot. Then eventually did letrozole+gonal f+trigger with IUI. We are now in the process of our first IVF cycle-we used gonal f, low dose novarel for stimulation and lupron and high dose novarel for trigger. I responded very well and had a total of 27 eggs retrieved with 25 being mature. 9 ended up making it to expanded blastocyst stage all being high grades. We have yet to do a transfer yet.
The nurses are wonderful!! They get to know you as a person, not just a patient, always happy and smiling, you can tell the staff is truly happy with their jobs and what they get to do at WFI and it's comforting to see. They are so knowledgeable and when something isn't known they get an answer right away vs playing it off like they know it themselves. Ive always felt led in the right direction and have never been confused about what I should be doing next. Especially when I stated the IVF cycle it felt overwhelming but after they picked it apart for me and literally went through each step I honestly felt calm about it! They did my injection training, taught me how to message them online if I ever needed help or had questions, gave me direct lines of emergencies happened. Each visit things were explained and sometimes I needed things re-explained or shown to me multiple times and they never made me feel dumb for asking or rushed. It's as if I was there only patient. The nursing staff are rockstars at WFI!
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Beautiful! It does. It feel like a clinic. Dr. Pritts wanted it to feel more spa like and cozy vs a cold, scary, hospital type setting. It truly makes s difference at putting you at ease as soon as you walk in the door.
I can't recall exactly how much ultrasound and iui costed, but together I believe it was @400 without insurance which was much cheaper than my OB had done just an IUI for without the ultrasound monitoring! For my IVF cycle there are different plans so it can range from $10,000-30,000 depending on which you choose. We chose a package where we will receive the retrieval and 2 transfers (if first fails) total was $14,995. Meds I purchased through mandells pharmacy separate from the clinic. The medication protocol Dr. Pritts had me on was substantially less than what financing let us know to expect. We were told to expect about $5,000-$10,000 for meds. Our total med cost was about $3,500 due to a different med protocol Dr. Pritts had been implementing.
Dr. Pritts definitely thoroughly went over risks/benefits of multiple vs single transfer and what she would recommend in our specific case. I felt very informed and will be confident with our choice when we are able to transfer.
Middleton

This clinic [Wisconsin Fertility Institute] honestly my first impression was of a spa. He did not have a clinic atmosphere or dr office at all. Makes it much more relaxing to be there. They play calming spa music which really helped me when I had to be there an hour ahead of time allow time for the sperm to unthaw.... My first ultrasound Dr. Pritts didnt even charge me. What clinic do you know of can you go to and they wouldnt charge you!
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Sincere, genuine, understanding, she truly understands what you go through and the ups and downs due to personally going through it herself. I personally was in her office hearing bad news and completely lost it and she is just very sincere when she says I know its hard.
She is going to really listen to what you want to do especially when it comes to finances. You are in charge of your treatment options there is no pressure to do certain treatment.
When we first went to see Dr. Pritts it was a Friday afternoon and we were just there for a consultation (or so we thought). She wanted to see where I was in my cycle and did and examine. Well that turned into do you want to start meds now for this cycle to try IUI. I think my husband and I were so shocked we just didn't know what to say. So we said sure give us the prescription we will go get our meds so we have them in case we decide to start when we got home. (2 hour drive home). I had so many questions but Dr. Pritts let me call her through out the evening to answer them. That's amazing service and someone who understands the importance of timing.
When we first came to her we wanted to try to increase my husbands sperm count and we were prescribed go clomid for my husband to take. He took it for 75 days and we had to be abstinent as well to see if his count was better. The reason is it takes that long after ejaculation to fully mature. We went back in and his count wasn't any better. Then she told us out options were IUI or IVF and that we could try IUI with my husband sperm but the likely hood of it working was slim to none. My husband and I had to come to terms with thinking about using a donor sperm. Once we did she walked us through the entire process and helped us choose the donor sperm company we went through. I had to take letrizole starting day 3 through 7 went in for my day 11 ultrasound and went back when I ovulated for my first IUI transfer which didn't end up working. I went back a few times for ultrasound and my eggs just weren't the size they should have been which was hard so we stopped.
Everyone was great to work with. I did have one instance where when i called in the nurse said to me so you are so many days pregnant and I said no... I was upset but after I thought about it they would have never said that on purpose and we are all human and make mistakes. I still love all the staff even with this happening.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
This clinic honestly my first impression was of a spa. He did not have a clinic atmosphere or dr office at all. Makes it much more relaxing to be there. They play calming spa music which really helped me when I had to be there an hour ahead of time allow time for the sperm to unthaw.
My first ultrasound Dr. Pritts didnt even charge me. What clinic do you know of can you go to and they wouldnt charge you! Shes seriously AMAZING!!!!
Middleton

Dr Pritts always made me feel comfortable and explained my personal situation, my options, and tried to help me and offer ideas for my financial struggle. She is extremely passionate and it shows in the care she provides....The only treatment I had received and could afford at the time was a high dose of Letrozole, followed by a monthly ultrasound, followed by an injection of Ovidrel. I tried this 3 times in 2018 and 1 time in 2019 but in between and recently have ran into some unexpected financial situations.
The clinic setting [Wisconsin Fertility Institute] is modern, welcoming, and comfortable. You don’t feel overwhelmed when entering at all! I don’t have a bad thing to say about the clinic as a whole. I would warn that even though their prices are pretty competitive, it’s still an expensive process....The new patient consultation was $250, lab work was $125, and the semen analysis was $150. Ultrasounds are $250 and the Ovidrel injection I needed was $170.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Expect great things! Your about to walk into a comfortable environment, get a lot of information, and a plan for your treatment. It’ll feel like a lot, but it’s so worth it.
Extremely caring and comfortable environment. The care you receive is personable and they treat you like family. It’s not a rushed process and all questions and options are explained.
The only treatment I had received and could afford at the time was a high dose of Letrozole, followed by a monthly ultrasound, followed by an injection of Ovidrel. I tried this 3 times in 2018 and 1 time in 2019 but in between and recently have ran into some unexpected financial situations. My treatment was unsuccessful but I think if I had the opportunity to try some further advanced methods, my luck would turn around.
My experience with the nursing staff was always good. They always provided great service and answers all and any questions.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The clinic setting is modern, welcoming, and comfortable. You don’t feel overwhelmed when entering at all! I don’t have a bad thing to say about the clinic as a whole. I would warn that even though their prices are pretty competitive, it’s still an expensive process.
The new patient consultation was $250, lab work was $125, and the semen analysis was $150. Ultrasounds are $250 and the Ovidrel injection I needed was $170. The Letrozole veried in price depending on discount programs they could apply. On a good day it was $20 for 50 pills and on a bad day $100 for 50 pills. The medication was a trap shoot because it’s not always an easy medication to find in the pharmacies in my area.

2012 - 2019, Successful
Dr. Pritts puts her patients first - she's a very caring, patient focused doctor. She is patient, understanding and compassionate. She works with you in order to find a plan that works best for you, definitely not a canned treatment, which is amazing. She gives great hugs and is such a sweet doctor.... The successful IUI I did with Dr. Pritts involved a hybrid cycle - 12.5 mg of femera on days 3-7 followed by three days of follistim injections (125 iu each day).
Everyone I've worked with has been great and compassionate....It's a beautiful clinic [Wisconsin Fertility Institute], very peaceful, nice play area for kids for those that have any. Even the bathroom is beautiful with fresh towels to dry hands. They give you 'mood lighting' after the insemination for when you lay for ten minutes, not rushing you to get out at all.... The clinic also recommended affordable, reputable pharmacies.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Don't hesitate to at least meet her. You won't regret it. It can be scary taking the first step to pursue fertility treatment, but Dr. Pritts helps to make it fun and bearable.
Dr. Pritts always takes the time to answer all the questions we have. She's honest and takes into consideration your feelings when presenting info that may not be favorable. She gives out her cell number - only doctor I've ever met that cares enough to do that.
The successful IUI I did with Dr. Pritts involved a hybrid cycle - 12.5 mg of femera on days 3-7 followed by three days of follistim injections (125 iu each day). Ultrasound on cycle day 11 then trigger of ovidrel, then one insemination at the office with fresh sperm.
Everyone I've worked with has been great and compassionate.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
It's a beautiful clinic, very peaceful, nice play area for kids for those that have any. Even the bathroom is beautiful with fresh towels to dry hands. They give you 'mood lighting' after the insemination for when you lay for ten minutes, not rushing you to get out at all.
Costs were across the board as I didn't have coverage, than did, than maxed out so didn't again. I used Costco for meds as they were more affordable. The clinic also recommended affordable, reputable pharmacies.
2015 - 2019, Unknown Success
Elizabeth Pritts has been absolutely wonderful through the entire process. She genuinely cares for her patients. She loves meeting the children she helped create and is invested in their journey. I was only disappointed in finding that she doesn’t perform the IUI procedure all the time. She performed IUI and ultrasound about 30-50% of the time.... Day 3 of cycle, I started Letrozole. After a week I had an ultrasound to see if I had any eggs and how large they were
The entire nursing staff [Wisconsin Fertility Institute] was warm, friendly, and knowledgeable about the process and procedures. They helped every step of the way.... Strengths: warm, compassionate, knowledgeable, friendly, skilled. Weaknesses: unsure if the woman who roomed me is a nurse, but she was extremely awkward in her mannerisms and doesn’t really communicate comfortably with patients, but she didn’t have anything to do with patient care or procedures.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
She is wonderfully invested in your entire process and journey. Be ready for an emotional rollercoaster.
She is warm and friendly. She always made me feel important and wanted the best outcome for me.
Day 3 of cycle, I started Letrozole. After a week I had an ultrasound to see if I had any eggs and how large they were, if any. I then had to take letrozole in a higher dosage, for another 5-7 days with a follow-up ultrasound to see if the eggs grew to a usable size. I then monitored my ovulation in case I naturally ovulated before the IUI and triggered ovulation was scheduled. I then triggered ovulation with 2 ovidrel shots and had the procedure 1-2 days later, depending on the number of eggs and size. I then took a pregnancy test 14-17 days, post IUI.
The entire nursing staff was warm, friendly, and knowledgeable about the process and procedures. They helped every step of the way.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Meds $350 Each ultrasound/every visit $250 IUI $350 Washing of donated sperm $150 ~$2500-$3000 each time with cost of donor sperm and shipping. $50/ month donor sperm storage fee

2014 - 2019, Unsuccessful
Dr. Pritts spent a lot of time with us explaining everything we did or were about to do. She was very compassionate while we were there. I was even told she doesn’t have anything to do with the billing portion so patients can’t say anything about her doing a procedure or not doing a proc sure based on paying or not. The only negative would be checking in with us again after our miscarriage.
The clinic [Wisconsin Fertility Institute] was very clean and welcoming. The nurses knew me when I walked in and would say hi. The front desk also knew us by name so there weren’t any awkward “checking in” moments. There was water available also.... [Monitoring] There were specific times to go in, which meant I took a lot of time of work. But the hours were from 7-12, so there were some options
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
One piece of advice would be to ask as many questions as you need or want. Dr. Pritts will answer any and all questions to help make you feel comfortable.
Dr. Pritts spent a lot of time with us and really seemed to care about our results.
I have done 8 IUI’s and 1 IVF with 3 transfers. On the final transfer, we also did an injection of hcg prior to the transfer. This was my positive pregnancy test, which unfortunately resulted in a miscarriage.
Nursing staff was amazing! They care about their patients.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
The clinic was very clean and welcoming. The nurses knew me when I walked in and would say hi. The front desk also knew us by name so there weren’t any awkward “checking in” moments. There was water available also.
There were specific times to go in, which meant I took a lot of time of work. But the hours were from 7-12, so there were some options. I hardly ever sat in the waiting room with a bunch of people awkwardly waiting.
All fertility costs are expensive. The one weakness was the cost.
Middleton
Dr. Pritts is a great doctor. She is kind, caring and compassionate. She wants what you want and is willing to do what it takes to get you it. None of our IUI resulted in pregnancy and she was so compassionate when they did not.... I don't remember total specifics, but we started with 5mg of Letrizole with IUI after a positive OPK. Each cycle that wasn't successful we increased the amount of letrizole. This increased the amount of follicles I was producing. We ended on 12mg of letrizole with IUI after a positive OPK. I had 3 follicles that cycle.
The nurses [at Wisconsin Fertility Institute- Middleton] were just as amazing, kind and compassionate as Dr. Pritts.... Each IUI with ultrasound, medicine and procedure were around $800.... The biggest weakness for me was the drive. I live in rural Central Wisconsin so it takes me over 90 minutes to get to the clinic. I love this clinic. They are flexible, easy to get a hold of, polite, kind and compassionate.
How was your experience with Elizabeth Pritts at Wisconsin Fertility Institute?
Dr. Pritts is a great doctor. She is kind, caring and compassionate. She wants what you want and is willing to do what it takes to get you it. None of our IUI resulted in pregnancy and she was so compassionate when they did not. We are saving money for our next procedure, and that is the only reason we haven't seen her in 2019 yet.
Ask a lot of questions, she'll answer them!
Dr. Pritts was wonderful! She got to know us as people first and foremost. She always asked about our jobs and hobbies. She felt like a trusted friend rather than a doctor.
The nurses were just as amazing, kind and compassionate as Dr. Pritts.
Describe your experience with Wisconsin Fertility Institute.
Each IUI with ultrasound, medicine and procedure were around $800.