9.9

10390 Santa Monica Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90025
310-855-3688

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr Goldstein is the perfect balance of optimism and realism...Dr Goldstein encouraged my questions (and after hours emails!) at all times...Appointments with Dr Goldstein are on time, not too long, not too short and always a pleasure. We always have a laugh...Trust her advice and list of practitioners (especially for the HSG test which can be painful but was made a good experience due to her thoughtful referrals)...
[Reproductive Fertility] Strengths - free valet parking on site, cheap parking rate, clinic and lab all in one location...Nurse Gunay was amazing - supportive and so excited for me! Always prints off my pictures to takes home and schedules me around work times...the patient coordinator made the call to check this [insurance] for me, AND got it in writing from my insurance, so when the insurance tried to charge me for labs, I had the email and BOOM charges gone...
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
Dr Goldstein is the perfect balance of optimism and realism - I am someone who needs the facts and needs to understand exactly what is going on with me, and Dr Goldstein encouraged my questions (and after hours emails!) at all times. I truly believe she accurately predicated why I was having fertility issues and was able to resolve them ON THE FIRST TRY. Appointments with Dr Goldstein are on time, not too long, not too short and always a pleasure. We always have a laugh.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
Book now. Do not delay. Trust her advice and list of practitioners (especially for the HSG test which can be painful but was made a good experience due to her thoughtful referrals) and you're set. Don't wait. Do it now. Fertility is a very tenuous thing, and I wish I had of seen Dr Goldstein years earlier.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
From the very first appointment Dr Goldstein was warm, funny, uplifting and informative. She made me feel normal, and her confidence that she would get me pregnant had me trusting her from day one. I am so so happy I was recommended to Dr Goldstein by my friend.
Describe the protocols Ellen Goldstein used in your cycles at Reproductive Fertility and their degree of success.
1. Blood tests for genetics diseases and STI's for both me and hubby 2. HSG dye test at referred clinic (thank god I went there - this procedure can be overly drawn out and painful but the Dr was amazing and we were done in minutes.) 3. Monitoring of egg production via ultrasound while on clomid for 5 days 4. Ultrasound before insemination reveals clomid produced eggs but thinned out my uterus, Dr Goldstein was very honest in saying this round might not be optimal, BUT if we do get pregnant it would not impact the pregnancy. Told me that next round we can use different drugs so left feeling hopeful and not defeated. 5. Arrived for sperm collection and IUI. Clinic saw us on a Saturday which was AMAZING! Dr again stressed that this could be a practice round - very good job managing my expectations 6. Blood test to check pregnancy two weeks later 7. PREGNANT! Dr Goldstein shared my joy 8. First scan - TWINS! Over the moon. She made a dream come true for us. Little heartbeats present.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Nurse Gunay )
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
Strengths - free valet parking on site, cheap parking rate, clinic and lab all in one location, very nice looking clinic with the most delicious candy at the front desk and tea and coffee and magazines and tv. No complaints here! Oh - they are nice and quick to come in and see you after you're undressed - no waiting around pant less haha
Describe the costs associated with your care under Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility.
Totally covered by insurance AND the patient coordinator made the call to check this for me, AND got it in writing from my insurance, so when the insurance tried to charge me for labs, I had the email and BOOM charges gone. I only pay a co pay for any additional appointments not related to IUI and even then it's only $35 a pop. Ultrasounds free under insurance.
Describe Ellen Goldstein's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Fertility.
I did not do this procedure

2021 - 2022, 19 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Goldstein stays on top of the latest scientific research...She is highly responsive via email. She genuinely cares about her patients and is attentive to your Ultrasounds, Bloodwork, and anything else you might bring up as a relevant health concern. Every Ultrasound was conducted directly by her, not just a Technician. She pays attention to your data. She is forthcoming...When I asked about supplements or various treatments I had read about, she would answer honestly as to whether or not she felt data on that particular topic was persuasive or not...
Gunay [nurse at Reproductive Fertility] was warm, professional, and organized. I felt safe and confident with her as Dr. Goldstein's support. Melissa, Care Coordinator, and was very responsive about administrative questions, especially when I was changing RE's at the 11th hour (from another office to Dr. Goldstein). She schedule me for Diagnostic Ultrasound with speedy turnaround....
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
Dr. Goldstein stays on top of the latest scientific research, which is always changing in the field of ART, thus something I find valuable. When I asked about supplements or various treatments I had read about, she would answer honestly as to whether or not she felt data on that particular topic was persuasive or not. She is highly attentive to patient results as they unfold, conducted all ultrasounds directly, and called me with bloodwork results herself. I feel very much that she cares sincerely about her patients' outcomes, and prides herself in providing excellent care. It is clear she is rooting for each individual to have ideal outcomes (given the realities of the data). While it is a plus to have a female RE, there were other female RE's that I did not want to work with, based on reviews. Dr. Goldstein's reviews are stellar, and were ultimately the reason I switched RE's just before starting ER 1. I had already done my AMH and Consult with another clinic (with good reviews), but my gut said to go with Dr. Goldstein. My first ER (of 2 planned) began with a sub-optimal reaction to one part of the protocol. I decided to continue forward and Dr. Goldstein was supportive of the decision. She ultimately left it up to me since there were upsides/downsides to canceling vs. continuing. Since your first Cycle always has a Diagnostic element to it, I chalked it up to "this is all part of it", and continued with Stims, hoping for the best.
Definitely meet with her. Do your research and interview several RE's, but she is worthy of your shortlist! If you have underlying health issues that affect fertility, be forthcoming, as well as reading about your individual circumstances. Your consult is a great place to get a feel for how your questions, concerns, treatment, and interactions will continue. Do your homework, then go with your gut. Good luck!
I interviewed 3 RE's from my shortlist (whittled down via extensive research), and Dr. Goldstein was my favorite. She is highly responsive via email. She genuinely cares about her patients and is attentive to your Ultrasounds, Bloodwork, and anything else you might bring up as a relevant health concern. Every Ultrasound was conducted directly by her, not just a Technician. She pays attention to your data. She is forthcoming.
First ER: Microdose Leuprolide Protocol, Gonal-F (or Follistim, same thing), Menopur. Pregnyl 10000 Trigger shot. Additionally, we discussed BCP or Estrace priming to line up the follicles. I went with Estrace, because it tends to suppress for fewer patients. Second ER m: same, minus Estrace, as I happen to have a sensitive system, and Estrace did not work well for me compared to most patients. We also discussed alternately trying Antagonist protocol, but since the initial protocol seemed to prompt a good response (minus Estrace) and minimal side effects for my body, we will likely repeat same with the one omission. Additionally (*not per her protocol*), I chose to do Acupuncture 1x/week in the 5 weeks leading up to ER, and 1x/month prior to that for about 6-months. I started supplements about 6-months before (not rigorously, but occasionally, and at lower doses early on). Then upped to daily supplements in the 5 weeks leading up to ER. Most of the supplements came from "It Starts with the Egg" or lists I read about from similar recommendations, forums, or friends' RE's. Per Dr. Goldstein, CoQ10 is the one that is most impactful (and if you do a lot of reading, that is the one that has the clearest science), so she said whatever I wanted to take outside of that was up to me.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Gunay)
Gunay was warm, professional, and organized. I felt safe and confident with her as Dr. Goldstein's support. Melissa, Care Coordinator, and was very responsive about administrative questions, especially when I was changing RE's at the 11th hour (from another office to Dr. Goldstein). She schedule me for Diagnostic Ultrasound with speedy turnaround.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
Dr. Goldstein is the reason I chose this clinic, and I do not regret the choice. I feel confident going into another cycle. All clinics (as in any business) are a mix of humans, all humans are complex and varied. :) I felt grateful that the people I spent the most time interacting with in this clinic are top folks.
I paid upfront Professional Fees for 2 ER cycles, which was discounted more than paying for 2 Single ER Cycles separately. This part of the fee was comparable to other LA clinics. Surgery/Anesthesia/Storage line items higher than other LA clinics I compared with. Cancellation of Cycle Fees more strict than some other Clinics I compared to. Fees for everything *after* Egg Retrieval (ICSI, PGT, Thawing, Assisted Hatching, Implantation) higher than the other clinics I compared to, but my upfront Egg Retrieval seemed slightly lower if I paid for 2 cycles. Long term, I will end up paying more than the other 2 clinics I narrowed to, but my upfront costs for 2 ER retrievals were comparable, so I am kind of caught in the middle, as you generally are safer staying with same clinic for thawing, embryos, PGT, and implantation, but I noticed that the Lab fees, Storage, and all individual line items AFTER ER are higher. Everything except the initial professional fees run a bit higher. One surprise cost was that the Lab (where surgery is done) charges another $750 ($712.50 on auto-pay)/ year, beyond the $1200 fee that is already listed in the line items for the ER. That said, I think they are comparable with many well-rated LA clinics. Not necessarily the highest end of the spectrum, but within the mid-to-above middle range. The tough thing about fees for Fertility Services, is you don't really get a full menu of rates for everything you need (until the very end of the line) from any clinic. Rare exceptions to this rule are CNY (obviously a budget place), and maybe KindBody who seems to be more upfront about pricing. I noticed friends who did this procedure in NY city had lower costs, but maybe IVF/Egg Freezing just costs more in LA than NY (rare for most costs).
We haven't gotten that far yet, but I believe I have read here that she believes in single embryo transfer. Again, I have not had this discussion with her, just what I believe I read online, so please verify yourself directly.

2022, Successful
[Dr. Goldstein] was kind, took time to explain everything and set realistic expectations given my body's limitations, and always answered questions quickly via email...The first cycle was cancelled due to a cyst, but it was gone the next month. I did 11 days of 150 iu Gonal-F plus 2 powder vials of Menopur per day, 4 days of Cetrotide at the end of the cycle to slow the bigger eggs, and got 10 eggs retrieved (9 frozen). The previous two cycles, I got 6 and 3, respectively, so this was a much better response.
[at Reproductive Fertility] I mostly worked with [the nurse], who was kind and great at calling with results, or explaining protocol patiently...$5800 for the retrieval and ultrasound appts; $3000 for the drugs...I would have liked more effort in figuring out why my insurance didn't cover this round of treatment when they had before, though I do think they tried...I'd also like there to be a payment plan to make it more accessible.
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
Dr. Goldstein was the second doctor I went to in my fertility journey, and the experience was night and day different. She was kind, took time to explain everything and set realistic expectations given my body's limitations, and always answered questions quickly via email. I'm so sad it took me 3 cycles to find her - always go with your gut, and find another doctor if you don't feel like your first one cares enough!
No advice
Dr. Goldstein is clearly very invested in her patients and very involved in the cycle from start to finish.
I have diminished ovarian reserve, so we started hormone treatment on the first day of my period, after I came in for an ultrasound. The first cycle was cancelled due to a cyst, but it was gone the next month. I did 11 days of 150 iu Gonal-F plus 2 powder vials of Menopur per day, 4 days of Cetrotide at the end of the cycle to slow the bigger eggs, and got 10 eggs retrieved (9 frozen). The previous two cycles, I got 6 and 3, respectively, so this was a much better response.
I mostly worked with Gunay, who was kind and great at calling with results, or explaining protocol patiently.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
I would have liked more effort in figuring out why my insurance didn't cover this round of treatment when they had before, though I do think they tried. I saw that they didn't try to run it through insurance (as in, the $6k that I paid out of pocket isn't showing up against my out-of-network deductible). I'm calling my insurance tomorrow to try to figure it out. I'd also like there to be a payment plan to make it more accessible.
$5800 for the retrieval and ultrasound appts; $3000 for the drugs, and still waiting on the anesthesia/procedure clinic bill. My insurance didn't cover this round at all.

2020 - 2021, Successful
Dr. Goldstein was absolutely fantastic the entire way through the process. From the initial consultation, where she clearly laid out our options with a frank and honest discussion, to all of the times we emailed her with question and she responded within minutes to hours rather than days...We never felt pressured into one treatment or another; she made it very clear she was there to support whatever we needed. When we had questions we could email or call her, and we received responses usually within an hour, and this was even after hours...
the clinic [Reproductive Fertility] was easy to find, clean and modern, and we were receiving ultrasounds weekly so we always knew what was going on with the babies. They also went out of their way to work with my insurance (as I had fertility benefits I was able to use)...The nursing staff was fantastic. There were two or three nurses that we saw with regularity, and each were attentive and helpful....
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
Dr. Goldstein is extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and very easy to talk to. We never felt pressured into one treatment or another; she made it very clear she was there to support whatever we needed. When we had questions we could email or call her, and we received responses usually within an hour, and this was even after hours. We could not have been more happy with our choice of doctor.
Go with Dr. Goldstein. She was fantastic and very willing to answer all questions we had. It is extremely obvious she valued us as people, not just as a source of income.
Dr. Goldstein was absolutely fantastic the entire way through the process. From the initial consultation, where she clearly laid out our options with a frank and honest discussion, to all of the times we emailed her with question and she responded within minutes to hours rather than days, she was great. If we were to go through a second round we would absolutely go with Dr. Goldstein again.
The primary issue we had with getting pregnant was male factor infertility. Dr. Goldstein's examination of my wife showed no problems on her side, and that we were ideal candidates for IVF (while my sperm count was a bit low, it was well over what was needed for IVF). She offered IUI, but given our ages we opted for the highest chance of success with IVF. She used a natural cycle approach, so we timed the medication the injectable medication in accordance to when her last cycle was. While taking the full round of injections we visited Dr. Goldstein at least twice a week for ultrasounds (which she herself conducted) and blood testing. At all times we could tell how the eggs were growing where she was. After the "trigger shot", there was the egg retrieval, which again was done by Dr. Goldstein. The eggs were fertilized and frozen in preparation for my wife's next cycle (again, in accordance with her natural cycle approach). A couple weeks (I believe) after the next cycle, we went back in for the transfer. Again, Dr. Goldstein did this. I was able to join my wife in the room while this happened, and she even provided us a picture of the embryo prior to implantation. After the transfer, we continued following up with Dr. Goldstein, and we were scheduled to come back into the office to test and see if the transfer was successful. My wife and I were very excited though so we took at home test -- success. We emailed Dr. Goldstein, and she replied within a few minutes (which was typical for her) with a very excited email and we moved up the visit to confirm. The first ultrasound that occurred after this period we were in for a surprise. Though Dr. Goldstein had implanted only one embryo, there were now two babies growing. Dr. Goldstein had been very clear that there was an increased chance for this to happen prior to the beginning of treatment due to "assisted hatching". Throughout the first 10 weeks after implantation Dr. Goldstein continued to have us come in weekly to check on their growth As we continued through the 10 weeks, we also did a genetic screening test using my wife's blood (non-invasive for the babies) and the results came back that they were genetically normal and that they were identical baby boys. Dr. Goldstein was always careful to check with us before she told us the sex to ensure we wanted to know. After the 10 weeks, we transferred to the OB doctor who will be delivering the twins.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
I honestly don't know of any weaknesses. The only doctor we saw at the clinic was Dr. Goldstein, so I can't speak to the other doctors' competencies. However, the clinic was easy to find, clean and modern, and we were receiving ultrasounds weekly so we always knew what was going on with the babies. They also went out of their way to work with my insurance (as I had fertility benefits I was able to use).
I believe it was about $20K for the full freeze / transfer cycle and associated medications. However, I had an absolutely amazing fertility benefit called Progyny so my portion was only around $2K.
Dr. Goldstein had all the embryos tested and ranked according to how well developed they were. Her strong opinion was that we start out with only one embryo transfer, and so this is what we did. The embryo that we chose was the "healthiest" one available.
2021, Unknown Success
Dr Goldstein used as little medication as possible and worked to meet my timing needs for the IVF cycle and retrieval. She also was able to meet my needs and special accommodations due to my anxiety and PTSD...She carefully monitored and titrated my medications throughout my more complicated IVF cycle to ensure that I did not get PCOS. She called and checked in on my multiple times throughout the process. Any concerns and she made the time to talk it through with me
The [Reproductive Fertility] practice is great and timely but I feel that they often don’t get back as quickly as I wished. So I found that emailing Dr Ellen Goldstein was just faster...~$21,000 for IVF cycle Not sure of the IUI but it was about 175 for ultrasound and consultation...They are very nice and always were caring and sensitive. I never felt that they were grouchy and always felt welcome.
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
Dr Goldstein is attentive to every detail. She is careful and calculated and I trust her medical decisions completely. She carefully monitored and titrated my medications throughout my more complicated IVF cycle to ensure that I did not get PCOS. She called and checked in on my multiple times throughout the process. Any concerns and she made the time to talk it through with me. She was always professional and pleasant at each appointment. Dr Goldstein is always available and I didn’t need to search google for answers because she was always right there with the answer and a return email was often received faster than any google search would have even answered it! She really cares about me as a person and I feel deeply connected. She is part of my team, rooting for me and working with me step by step in this emotional journey. I couldn’t have done this without her (she was the 3rd provider I tried) and thankfully I found her! Every practice has its strengths and I feel that Dr Ellen is the perfect mix of all! Superb medical knowledge and understanding of statistics mixed with the human and faith aspect of knowing that we will do all we can and hope is never lost as it will only take one embryo to have your miracle. And she really gave me hope and continues to. Hopefully we will have our baby soon.
Dr Goldstein was so supportive of me and my husband and gave us all the time in the world that we needed in our initial consultation - highly recommend that you meet with her for an in person consultation! She also is careful about how much of each medication she orders and she watches her spending carefully so that you pay the minimum needed for a successful IVF cycle. If anything comes up, email has been the easiest way for us to reach Dr Goldstein and also by far the fastest.
While being treated by Dr Goldstein I really feel like she takes the time to talk to me, answer all emails, share my emotions and discuss the depths of whatever comes up in this process. She was willing to adjust and work with me in ways no other Dr was able - such as adjusting my timing of treatment to avoid Saturdays as much as possible for religious observances, she made adaptations to the typical procedures to accommodate for my needs as a result of my PTSD, she answered emails and call late at night and was available at a drop of a hat when things were confusing or unclear during the IVF cycle. She tracked all my cycle and meds as a human and I felt like I was her only patient!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
The practice is great and timely but I feel that they often don’t get back as quickly as I wished. So I found that emailing Dr Ellen Goldstein was just faster! They are very nice and always were caring and sensitive. I never felt that they were grouchy and always felt welcome.
Haven’t had this as part of my treatment
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Fertility.
Somehow the front desk staff lost some documents that we filled out and we had to have them resent a second time. They also didn’t call with my results until after I requested the results from the doctor. I was expecting the nurse to call me when the results were received.
2021, Consult
Dr. Goldstein took a thorough history for both me and my husband, and explained well to us what could be contributing to our recurrent miscarriages. She ran tests on what she thought were all necessary rule outs...without testing for things that she thought were frivolous--though I got the impression that she would run other tests if I requested them...She was responsive at all times, gentle, validating, and patient...
Front desk staff [at Reproductive Fertility] is kind, responsive, and friendly. Parking was easy--there's a garage that you can pay for, but we were amazingly able to find parking on sunset. We saw the doctor herself and not nursing staff in her place...When we requested medical records she [nurse] was quick to respond, and when we needed tests ordered she got us the slips right away...
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
Dr. Goldstein took a thorough history for both me and my husband, and explained well to us what could be contributing to our recurrent miscarriages. She ran tests on what she thought were all necessary rule outs (noting that the likelihood was simply poor egg quality, but testing for other possibilities) without testing for things that she thought were frivolous--though I got the impression that she would run other tests if I requested them. We made the decision to do IVF with eggs I had frozen a few years ago, and she explained what that process and all the risks would be for that. However, during the process of getting started with those eggs, I got pregnant again. I emailed her on a Sunday to tell her--but I was not hopeful at all given our history. She was immediately responsive, and positive but not annoyingly so given my emotional state. I asked her if I should use progesterone supplements because I'd read about that for women with recurrent miscarriages. She said she did not think there was evidence that I needed it yet and I should get tested for HCG/progesterone the next day, but offered to write the prescription anyway if it would help me feel better because it wouldn't hurt. I've never experienced that from a doctor before--I've been told no each time I asked an OB. I took her up on the offer and started the sups, and did HCG beta testing the next day. She called me personally with results as soon as they came in. Because the pregnancy seems viable so far, we paused on the process for IVF but are keeping the door open. I didn't feel any pressure from her to press forward with the embryo making...I've felt supported the whole way, and if this doesn't go positively, she is someone I would feel incredibly safe doing the next step of this process with.
Dr. Goldstein addressed my feelings about having had recurrent pregnancy losses, and while she explained the statistics to me and the likelihood of different outcomes with IVF, she was attuned to how my grief/anxiety might impact my choices just as much as the data. She was responsive at all times, gentle, validating, and patient.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Lizette)
Lizette was kind and responsive to emails. We never met in person. Her emails were a bit hard to understand, and we had to call for clarification a couple of times. She seemed to assume we knew more about the process/necessary steps than we did, but explained things in more detail when we asked her specifically. When we requested medical records she was quick to respond, and when we needed tests ordered she got us the slips right away.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
The clinic is beautiful, clean, and in a great building. They do blood draws in house, though they send them to quest for results so it's easy enough to go to quest if you prefer. Front desk staff is kind, responsive, and friendly. Parking was easy--there's a garage that you can pay for, but we were amazingly able to find parking on sunset. We saw the doctor herself and not nursing staff in her place. It was as great an experience as something like this can be.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Fertility.
Both my husband and I had a blood test for our karyotypes, STDs, and about a million other things for me but only those two for him...we were waiting for results and eventually were told that the order for his karyotype test had somehow not been logged in the system so Quest never got results for us. It wouldn't have been a huge deal other than he's afraid of needles so getting him to do another blood draw is an uphill battle!

2021, Successful
Dr.G [Goldstein] made her self available during business hours and after business hours through phone calls, zoom calls, and emails for questions and concerns of mine...she saw a small polyp, she highly recommended I do a hysterectomy to remove the polyp to have a successful transfer. Dr.Goldstein performed the egg retrieval for me, timing my body precisely and was able to have a very successful egg retrieval of 14 eggs...
I was able to make appointments on my availability and worked perfectly with my work schedule...The staff was great, they scheduled me at times I was available to go in at. My primary nurse Zynnia was great she always communicated with us...We decided on only one [eset] my body was ready and timing was everything on a natural cycle transfer...
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
Dr. Goldstein set a plan for us, she timed everything precisely. I was able to make appointments on my availability and worked perfectly with my work schedule. Any questions and concerns that we had were answered and explained in detail by Dr.Goldstein.
To be open minded about a plan the Dr. Goldstein sets, she understands your body and timing is important.
Dr.G made her self available during business hours and after business hours through phone calls, zoom calls, and emails for questions and concerns of mine.
When I started my journey with Dr.Goldstein she saw a small polyp, she highly recommended I do a hysterectomy to remove the polyp to have a successful transfer. Dr.Goldstein performed the egg retrieval for me, timing my body precisely and was able to have a very successful egg retrieval of 14 eggs.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Zynnia)
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
Strengths are availability for appointments, great staff, great drs. Weakness would be location, some patients might not live close by, but with great drs like Dr Goldstein we drove out of our way for her.
I was a cash patient, didn’t have insurance. I had to get a medical loan out from a recommended/secure place Dr Goldstein had recommended.
We decided on only one my body was ready and timing was everything on a natural cycle transfer.

2021, Successful
Dr. Ellen Goldstein's biggest strength is her willingness to communicate and openly empathize with her patients...We felt that Dr. Ellen Goldstein was invested in our journey through her listening and her actions. She always made the time to explain and respond to every concern or complaint my husband and I had. She was also proactive in reaching out and frequently checking in on how we were going...
The clinic staff [at Reproductive Fertility] are all welcoming and friendly. Initially I was not assigned a nurse and that did lead to some disorganization. But Dr. Ellen Goldstein stayed on top of everything and made sure we were well taken care of...Every nursing staff I interacted with were all lovely. Kyra assisted with organizing my prescriptions with my pharmacy...there were times where we were confused with cost breakdowns because of the different ways which Dr. Ellen Goldstein and the finance person described things.
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
Dr. Ellen Goldstein's biggest strength is her willingness to communicate and openly empathize with her patients. Our previous experience with other fertility doctors, is that they have kept themselves partially detached, which made the process harder for us, as it was hard for us to tell if our concerns were being taken seriously. As such, having a doctor that gave part of themselves meant a lot.
Make sure that Dr. Ellen Goldstein and the finance person are on the same page. While we eventually got the correct information, there were times where we were confused with cost breakdowns because of the different ways which Dr. Ellen Goldstein and the finance person described things.
First FET: Endometrin suppositories starting 3 days prior to transfer - unsuccessful - Dr. Ellen Goldstein decided to start with a blank slate and follow my natural cycle using day 5 embryos. My previous transfers (4 unsuccessful day 3 embryos) were performed in Australia, with no success. Second FET: Estrace 2mg starting 2 weeks prior to transfer + Progesterone 100mg/mL IM starting 6 days prior to transfer - both continued for 10 weeks - successful - Dr. Ellen Goldstein's rationale was we should take a more controlled approach this time given the result of the previous cycle.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Fertility.
Every nursing staff I interacted with were all lovely. Kyra assisted with organizing my prescriptions with my pharmacy, at times at such short notice, which I truly appreciated.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
The clinic staff are all welcoming and friendly. Initially I was not assigned a nurse and that did lead to some disorganization. But Dr. Ellen Goldstein stayed on top of everything and made sure we were well taken care of.
$7200 IVF freeze + PGS

2021, Unknown Success
There were a couple of times when there were scheduling mixups that were definitely because my care coordinator [at Reproductive Fertility] told me a different date then what she wrote down. And there was also one time when she drew blood and just walked away at the end with no bandaid given or anything. It felt like she was always very very rushed...There were always follow up calls from staff. They also accommodated me on days when their staff might have otherwise been on holiday
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
My experience with Dr Goldstein as an IUI patient for four cycles was very pleasant. She explained all options and potential outcomes very clearly and helped us manage expectations. After my 4th unsuccessful IUI cycle, she reached out to see how things were going since I hadn’t booked another one, and the concern seemed genuine. I’ve since become pregnant naturally (I’m at 9 weeks and I became pregnant two cycles after my last IUI).
Ask as many questions as possible, no matter how off-the-walk they seem to you or if you feel you may come off uneducated. Dr. Goldstein will answer any and all questions with zero ego and a full intention to inform you of all details involved with your fertility journey.
Dr. Goldstein had lovely bedside manner during all 4 IUI treatments we did with her. She also made sure to always personally follow up with me which made me feel very cared for.
Since my insurance covers nothing fertility-related, my partner and I could only afford to try IUI, not IVF. So we did 4 cycles. Each cycle was accompanied by a timed trigger shot and fertility meds (Clomid three times and Letrozole once because Clomid gave me headaches and hot flashes).
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Zinnia)
There were a couple of times when there were scheduling mixups that were definitely because my care coordinator told me a different date then what she wrote down. And there was also one time when she drew blood and just walked away at the end with no bandaid given or anything. It felt like she was always very very rushed. But nonetheless, I really enjoyed seeing her because she has a pleasant and upbeat attitude which is nice in an environment like that.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
Everyone there is extremely kind and attentive. The environment is clean and comfortable. There were always follow up calls from staff. They also accommodated me on days when their staff might have otherwise been on holiday because they wanted to make sure they got the timing right.
I believe each round of IUI was roughly $1,300 out of pocket since I have no insurance coverage for fertility visits. There was also a fee of roughly $100 for blood testing.

2018 - 2021, Successful
She’s [Dr. Goldstein is] kind, empathic and sensitive. I appreciate how she personally delivers sensitive information (good and bad news) either in person or over the phone. I also appreciate how she manages to tell you the truth, address all barriers while also leaving a sliver of hope there. I always felt taken care of. Our appointments never felt rushed and she always took the time to ask how I was doing/feeling. She was also very accessible via phone or email for questions and concerns.
They [Reproductive Fertility Center] are open on the weekends which makes it nice for those that work. Parking was available on site (although you had to pay). Waiting times were minimal. I think I only had one appointment where I had to wait a while. Staff and Dr. Goldstein are always available...appointments never felt rushed and she [Dr. Goldstein] always took the time to ask how I was doing/feeling. She was also very accessible via phone or email for questions and concerns.
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility Center?
Dr. Goldstein is the best. I can’t recommend her more. She’s kind, empathic and sensitive. I appreciate how she personally delivers sensitive information (good and bad news) either in person or over the phone. I also appreciate how she manages to tell you the truth, address all barriers while also leaving a sliver of hope there. I always felt taken care of. Our appointments never felt rushed and she always took the time to ask how I was doing/feeling. She was also very accessible via phone or email for questions and concerns. She truly cares about her patients. When we got pregnant, she was just as excited as we were.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility Center?
Don't hesitate to call her and make an appointment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility Center?
She was kind, empathic, and sensitive to our needs.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
They are open on the weekends which makes it nice for those that work. Parking was available on site (although you had to pay). Waiting times were minimal. I think I only had one appointment where I had to wait a while. Staff and Dr. Goldstein are always available.
Reproductive Fertility Center
Los Angeles

Dr. Goldstein is truly a concierge doctor. She made sure to explain every step along the way. She was available via email almost any time of day. Her overall demeanor was personable and genuine. She spent all the time you needed with her during appointments and it never felt rushed or hurried...Dr. Goldstein knew all the verbiage surrounding treatment of members of the LGBTQ community. She always treated me and my partner with respect and love
The [Reproductive Fertility] nursing staff is BUSY there. I would sometimes have to call and email multiple times about lab orders or protocol before I would get an answer..All of that being said, the ball never got dropped on me...The clinic is in a nice building in Beverly Hills. The surgical center where transfers are done and their labs are located in the same building so that was nice. Everything always seemed clean and sanitary.
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
A woman in this field who is as humble, caring, brilliant and amazing as Dr. Goldstein is something I didn’t know existed. She is confident in her skills and puts it all out there for her patients. She also specializes in natural transfers which was a GOD SEND. After all the injections of the retrieval, the last thing I wanted to do was inject myself with an intramuscular needle for weeks. You will also always see her at your appointments (minus blood draw appointments). She is your person so there’s no way your information gets lost or miscommunicated. It’s also nice when you’re in such a vulnerable place to be able to see the same friendly face at each visit and not just feel like you don’t know who will be doing procedures that truly emphasize the vulnerability factor of infertility. As I may have stated in another section, Dr. Goldstein’s communication and ability to give a response in a timely matter is top notch. I emailed her at 7 pm one night during my nightly suppository because I had minor spotting and there was an email response within 10 minutes. Any time anything fell through with her nurses, she would just handle it herself. No question was ever too silly, no concern was ever too petty. She addressed all and any questions or concerns I had throughout the entirety of our treatment with compassion and fact based information. I never felt like she didn’t have my back.
Trust her. She will not give you the runaround or try to squeeze you for extra services. She’s the real deal and has your best interest at heart.
I was on Gonal-F, Menopur and then eventually Centrotide for my egg retrieval stims. I used Lupron for my trigger shot. Dr. Goldstein was able to retrieve 31 eggs. Throughout the lab insemination process, the embryologist and Dr. Goldstein diagnosed me with low egg quality. We had already committed to PGS testing on the embryos so in the end 8 went in for testing and 4 came back as normal. For my FET I did a natural transfer cycle so the only meds I was on were Endometrin suppositories a little bit before the transfer. The natural transfer cycle did mean that I had to go into the office considerably more often, sometimes 3-4 times a week, to get my blood drawn and levels checked. Blood draws had to be done in the AM so results would be in same day. FET was normal but a bit uncomfortable due to the full bladder. Transfer went smoothly and now I am pregnant with our first IVF baby.
How competent was Ellen Goldstein at LGBTQ care?
Dr. Goldstein knew all the verbiage surrounding treatment of members of the LGBTQ community. She always treated me and my partner with respect and love. She also let us know certain extra legal steps we might want to take advantage of since both of our genetic material would not be used during our treatment.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Kyra)
So. This would be my only negative part of this experience. The nursing staff is BUSY there. I would sometimes have to call and email multiple times about lab orders or protocol before I would get an answer. Often I would give up and email Dr. Goldstein who would take care of it personally. Nursing staff there was adequately nice most days but also almost always seemed overworked and tired. The one friendly face I could always count on was Gunay. Every interaction I had with her was a positive one and that surely could not be said about some of the other staff there. All of that being said, the ball never got dropped on me because Dr. Goldstein made sure of it.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
A complete IVF cycle totaled $20,175. That included her professional fee, Anesthesia, Operating room, ICSI, Assisted Hatching, Embryo biopsy, PGT test on up to 8 embryos, Cryopreservation (freeze) for any remaining embryos, Embryo thaw, and Frozen embryo transfer cycle.
West Hollywood

The office [Reproductive Fertility] is beautiful, and the staff was always welcoming and helpful. It's a comfortable place. All interactions I have had here have been lovely, and I'd highly recommend it. The clinic's website is also great; easy to navigate, and contains a wealth of information...I was always able to find an appointment time that worked well with my schedule. Our IVF cycle was very successful, and thanks to Dr. Goldstein’s communication and compassion, I felt at ease and comfortable throughout the entire process. I always knew what to expect, and as a result the stress level was very low. We are incredibly grateful to have 11 beautiful, genetically normal embryos.
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
My husband and I sought treatment from Dr. Goldstein after experiencing our third consecutive miscarriage. We were heartbroken, exhausted, anxious - all the feelings that accompany loss of this magnitude. Dr. Goldstein gave us hope, and helped me to find the courage necessary to continue our journey. I am so deeply thankful to have found her, and cannot emphasize enough how comfortable I was throughout my IVF journey thanks to her outstanding care. First and foremost, Dr. Goldstein took the time to ensure that my husband and I were active participants in our care. She completed a very thorough diagnostic workup that covered all bases. She discovered a small amount of scar tissue in my uterus, and recommended a hysteroscopy to remove it. My husband and felt comfortable and confident going into the surgery, and it went beautifully. After the hysteroscopy, we decided we wanted to pursue IVF, and Dr. Goldstein walked us through what the process would look like. She provided expert medical recommendations, but never pushed us in a specific direction. Instead she made sure we had the knowledge we needed to determine what course of action we were comfortable with, and supported us in our decision. Throughout the entire process, Dr. Goldstein was very hands-on. I saw her for every one of my appointments, and she preformed all my procedures. Her communication was exemplary; far above and beyond that of any other physician I’ve had. Dr. Goldstein personally responded to all inquiries quickly, including those I had on evenings and weekends. She also proactively reached out with frequent updates so we were always very well informed about where we were in the process. Dr. Goldstein and her office were also flexible, and I was always able to find an appointment time that worked well with my schedule. Our IVF cycle was very successful, and thanks to Dr. Goldstein’s communication and compassion, I felt at ease and comfortable throughout the entire process. I always knew what to expect, and as a result the stress level was very low. We are incredibly grateful to have 11 beautiful, genetically normal embryos.
Dr. Goldstein truly made my husband and I feel like valued members of a team throughout our treatment process. From day one, she ensured we felt comfortable and confident in our understanding of our diagnosis and subsequent treatment. She is extremely accessible and lightning fast in her responses to any inquiries we had. We always felt valued, prioritized, and included every step of the way. We both feel incredibly lucky to have found such a dedicated, knowledgable and compassionate physician to care for us on our journey.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
The office is beautiful, and the staff was always welcoming and helpful. It's a comfortable place. All interactions I have had here have been lovely, and I'd highly recommend it. The clinic's website is also great; easy to navigate, and contains a wealth of information.

2020, 21 Eggs Frozen
Single egg freezing treatment [at Reproductive Fertility]: $5100 Anesthesia: $500 Operating Room Fee: $1500 Cryopreservation of egg: $1200 Per cycle...The clinic is very boutique feeling in a central location. Parking is a bit annoying and can get expensive but you can sometimes find street parking if you plan ahead. If you're just going for a blood draw, let the valet know and they won't take your car far. The front desk/billing department responding in a timely manner and my experiences were fine, however, there were times with other patients who I presume were in more sensitive situations than I, that I felt the compassion and care Dr Goldstein and Gunay show wasn't quite there and that at times, they were treated simply as a person who owes a bill. while this doesn't impede the care in any way, it's something to be aware of and be sure that you fully understand the pricing and terms. Read the contract thoroughly. I did and did not have any questions or issues but this is the only area where I witnessed some area of concern or question.
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
Dr. Goldstein's communication and bedside manner are unmatched. She has this way of putting you at ease. She has genuine care and compassion and adjusts treatment based on what's best for you, understanding it's not always the outcome or information you want to hear. In my first cycle, I was not responding to the medication as we had anticipated. At my consult, I had I believe 17 follicles showing. On day 5, I had only 9 follicles and they were all growing very small. She expressed I might be a rare case that she might recommend cancelling. Because finances were not an issue for me regarding medication, she encouraged us to wait two more days to see the results and for me to de-stress as much as possible. I did and when I came back, my numbers had made a pretty significant rebound. We did have to adjust my number of days of stimulation but we ultimately ended up with 12 frozen eggs. Going from a potential cancellation to 12 eggs was just incredible and I'm thankful for her expertise and glad we held out. I wanted to do two back to back cycles but my numbers just weren't looking great so while we could have in theory proceeded, she advised me to wait and give myself a break. While disappointing, I appreciated her advice and the second cycle eventually occurred with another round of success.
Come prepared with your questions, but don't stress if you don't know what to ask. She will educate you every step of the way and you can trust she's not out to just get money. She will always recommend what's best for you, but also understands this is a physical, mental, and financially tolling process. Based on your needs in each of those spaces, she will tailor her approach to how you address if things don't go as planned. I no longer live in LA but would happily fly back if I do another round or need to go through IVF in the future - she's that good.
Dr. Goldstein has the most incredible bedside manner of any doctor I have ever met. This is NOT an exaggeration. Fertility decisions are never easy, whether you're faced with the unexpected or are trying to plan. It is an extremely personal process with a physical and emotional toll. I had my consultation with Dr. Goldstein who instead of diving into statistics or the numbers, started by getting to know me as a human including why I was pursuing this path, where I was at in life, what kind of support I had throughout the upcoming process, etc and she tailored her care and support to match. The "data" and numbers came only after there was an established mutual respect and trust that she cared about ME. I left the consultation feeling truly empowered and that she was going to be by my side the entire way. And I was right. My first injection was scheduled to be the day their office shut down due to the Pandemic in the early days in Mar 2020. The devastation and unknowns were heartbreaking (especially as a single woman) but she helped level with me and I felt tremendously supported during a time of uneasiness for everyone. She checked in over the coming weeks just to see how I was doing and update me on the latest and when we got the green light to move forward again, she was ready. This time I had less support than I had anticipated due to the pandemic and again, as a single woman, I felt like she was the emotional support I needed. I didn't just feel like I had a knowledgeable practitioner, I felt like I had a friend who genuinely cared about me and looking back, I can't imagine having gone through this process with some of the dr's my friends have used. She performed every one of my ultrasounds, called with all of my results, always made sure I was knowledgeable about my levels, how many follicles I had, what sizes they were, and most importantly, educated me continuously at each and every visit. I never once felt lost or in the dark about what was to come and I know so much more about fertility in general thanks to her. When I went to do my second cycle, my body wasn't ready and she found the best way to share the news that I should take a break. We could have pushed forward but she wanted the best results for me. When I did resume for the second cycle after a short break, she carefully considered the adjustments we would make and I had another positive outcome.
First round: Birth Control Menopur Gonal F Cetrotide Novarel Second round (I think this is what I took - might be off on one of these): No birth control (it suppressed my ovaries too much) Menopur Gonal F Lupron Pregnyl Rationale for changing up the second round is that the birth control seemed to suppress my ovaries and my eggs were not all grow at the same size (there was one too large from very early on). The second round, all my eggs grew at the appropriate sizes and together. We suspect the stress of Covid, BLM, and having to start/stop treatment and unknowns related to covid played a factor in my slightly lower than expected numbers (when I destressed, numbers went up). She also recommended some great therapists to speak with since I was suddenly alone, in lockdown, doing this challenging alone. I found an incredible and experienced fertility therapist who really helped as well.
Gunay was absolutely incredible. My pharmacy told me that her notes regarding my prescription were the most clear, detailed notes they'd ever seen! She was incredibly timely in responding with any questions that I had and ensuring I understood everything Dr. Goldstein stated. She was always the last person I spoke with before leaving the office. She had an equally warm and compassionate bedside manner and approach. There were other nurses who did my blood draw and while my interactions were minimal, all were friendly and helped distract me (I'm terrified of needles). Gunay and Dr. Goldstein are a power couple in my opinion.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
Single egg freezing treatment: $5100 Anesthesia: $500 Operating Room Fee: $1500 Cryopreservation of egg: $1200 Per cycle
2020, Unsuccessful
I had a Hysteroscopy to remove the polyp in my uterus [with Dr. Ellen Goldstein]. This step was done first before I started my IUI cycle... She has made sure I have understood all my options every step of the way. She has called me, emailed and during these uncertain times she's set up a phone meeting so we can plan our next steps once we have the green light. I am so grateful I found her and no matter what my results are, I know I have a doctor on my side that holds my best interest at heart.
I was assigned Kyra as my nurse [at Reproductive Fertility] , I would receive emails and phone calls keeping me informed of appointments and what I should expect...It's a beautiful and clean space. The waiting room, even though I am not ever waiting for long, is very comfortable. Every room I have been is clean and maintained. It doesn't feel like a doctors office, especially none of the ones I've been in...I had a Hysteroscopy to remove the polyp in my uterus. This step was done first before I started my IUI cycle.
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
Dr. Goldstein is the first doctor that took the time to explain why I am having difficulty conceiving. She has the prefect marriage of honesty and compassion without making you feel dim-witted. Within the first week of meeting her she scheduled a saline ultrasound that allowed her to see that I had polyps in my uterus. I feel like I have moved forward and have gotten so much accomplished within four months of knowing and working with her.
I'd say meet with her. She does have your back. I was so vulnerable our first meeting and she has shown me that I can trust her.
I honestly I am so happy to be working with Dr. Goldstein. She has made sure I have understood all my options every step of the way. She has called me, emailed and during these uncertain times she's set up a phone meeting so we can plan our next steps once we have the green light. I am so grateful I found her and no matter what my results are, I know I have a doctor on my side that holds my best interest at heart.
When I was assigned Kyra as my nurse, I would receive emails and phone calls keeping me informed of appointments and what I should expect.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
I was fortunate that I only had to pay out of pocket for one procedure, hysterscopy. I called many hospitals in the area and found paying the $3,000 was the best option, financially.
Burbank (closed)
2020, Consult
Dr. Goldstein was so warm and kind the entire time. She spent her time answering all our questions and she made us feel comfortable doing so. She didn't make us feel like a number at all. She made us feel important and she acknowledged my anxiety and continued to give me TLC throughout the journey. She always answered my emails - even on the weekends. She definitely went out of her way to make me feel important and acknowledged.
The clinic [Reproductive Fertility] is very nice and clean and they always have little treats to eat and coffee to make. However, the parking is terrible. Don't pay for the parking in the parking garage. Park on the street because it is free...We had a different nurse during each visit, but they were all warm and welcoming! We always got called in a timely manner and they were always kind
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
From the first consultation to Dr. Goldstein to the last appointment we had with her we felt nothing but appreciation for her. We went to a different doctor and practice before her and we could never ask questions and we were only given 5 minutes each visit. Dr. Goldstein stayed and talked with us until all our questions were answered. She was so excited when she was looking at our baby on the ultrasound and she would show us everything we were looking at with joy! We can't thank he enough for being such a warm and great doctor
If you want someone to help hold your hand through the process then she is your doctor!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
The clinic is very nice and clean and they always have little treats to eat and coffee to make. However, the parking is terrible. Don't pay for the parking in the parking garage. Park on the street because it is free :)
I became pregnant shortly after I saw the doctor, so I am unsure of the costs. My insurance covered it all

Investor
[Dr. Goldstein] always communicated with me and answered every little question I had; she was patient, supportive and compassionate. She is also extremely knowledgeable as a doctor and always paints a realistic picture of what I should expect based on scientific data. I really found her approach and temperament very reassuring and I never felt anxious at any point in the cycle because I knew I was in great hands and getting the best treatment available.
Everyone [at Reproductive Fertility] is very professional and attentive. The wait times are non-existent...[staff] at the front desk are friendly and communicative. Someone always answers the phone and whatever you're calling with will get taken care of right away whether it's that you need another prescription for a medication or to change your appointment time or anything else. Emails are always answered really quickly as well.
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
I met with Dr. Goldstein for the first time in July 2020 and she immediately made me feel comfortable and earned my trust. She was very caring, professional, and attentive and listened to all my concerns and explained all my options in depth. At the time I had been trying to conceive on my own for over 8 years; I had seen several fertility doctors and run all the standard tests, and the consensus was that I had unexplained infertility. I did an initial cycle of IUI with Dr. Goldstein in December 2020. My odds of conceiving were around 12%. The IUI did not result in a pregnancy - and I had kind of expected that because I knew I was going to need a more aggressive form of treatment. In March 2021 I was finally ready to start a cycle of IVF. Dr. Goldstein was really great throughout the whole process: she always communicated with me and answered every little question I had; she was patient, supportive and compassionate. She is also extremely knowledgeable as a doctor and always paints a realistic picture of what I should expect based on scientific data. I really found her approach and temperament very reassuring and I never felt anxious at any point in the cycle because I knew I was in great hands and getting the best treatment available. My IVF cycle went better than I could have hoped for - I got pregnant after the first embryo transfer and I am due February 1st, 2022. I also still have 6 other healthy frozen embryos that I can use in the future. I am so grateful that I found Dr. Goldstein! After 8+ years of infertility I'm finally pregnant and I couldn't have asked for a better experience leading to this pregnancy. Dr. Goldstein made sure that I knew every step of the way that she was truly invested in this process and cared about me and my results. She always made me feel supported and I was never alone in the process.
You can really put all your trust in Dr. Goldstein. She is very kind and an expert doctor. You can ask her tens of questions about every little thing that is on your mind and she will answer each one of them patiently. She has a lot of knowledge and you will never leave her office feeling confused or worried or anxious. You will know right away after an initial consultation with her that she truly does care about her patients and their success, and you can take a deep breath knowing that you're being taken care of by the best that's out there.
Dr. Ellen Goldstein was very kind, compassionate, polite, and realistic from day 1. She always made me feel comfortable and supported in my journey, and I knew I could trust her from the get go. I never felt like she did not care about me as a patient because she obviously did and continues to do so. I am almost in my 2nd trimester now and she continues to answer my questions when I write her emails. She is extremely knowledgeable and truly a great doctor. She sets realistic expectations based on the science. But the results I got with her completely surpassed my initial expectations. So happy I chose her.
The main thing I recall is that after checking my hormone levels and seeing how I was reacting to IVF medication she knew right away that my cycle would very likely have to be a frozen cycle. A fresh embryo transfer was not going to be an option for me because of how high my hormone levels would be after the egg retrieval. We had to wait for my body to calm down and for the hormone levels to normalize after the retrieval, so we waited one cycle (about 4 weeks) to do a frozen transfer. The first frozen transfer worked and I am now 11 weeks pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Tasha Carmack)
Tasha Carmack was great - she is a very positive and friendly person and I always appreciate that. She answered all my questions about the financial aspect of my IVF journey and she is just a pleasant person to talk to. She is on top of her game and will make sure to remind me of anything she thinks I might be forgetting (like bringing signed paperwork back on my next visit). She also explained how I should use IVF medication properly and was happy to answer any questions I had.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
I think that this an overall great clinic. I did not encounter anyone who was unpleasant in any way. Everyone is very professional and attentive. The wait times are non-existent. If you make an appointent at 2pm they will call you in at 2pm 95% of the time. The remaining 5% of the time it will be by 2:15pm. The people at the front desk are friendly and communicative. Someone always answers the phone and whatever you're calling with will get taken care of right away whether it's that you need another prescription for a medication or to change your appointment time or anything else. Emails are always answered really quickly as well.
$11675 for egg retrieval and doctor's fees $3300 frozen embryo transfer $5200 for genetic testing of embryos IVF medication was separate and included birth control pills, injections, progesterone suppositories... probably totaling $2000-$3000 roughly.
She explained to me that my odds of conceiving (especially since I had done genetic testing on my embryos) were pretty high - about 70-80% per transfer. Therefore she did not recommend transferring more than 1 embryo at a time. She explained that twins carried more risks (such as premature birth and other complications) and it was just much better to have one healthy baby. I was in complete agreement with her and took her advice. It is definitely not worth it to try and save money by transferring multiple embryos and then ending up with twins and having numerous complications down the line. I trusted the science and knew that with such high odds I should just transfer 1 embryo at a time. It all worked perfectly.
West Hollywood

I went through egg retrieval process [with Dr. Ellen Goldstein]...We retrieved 13 eggs and from that 5 embryos. We did genetic testing on our embryos and got 2 normal embryos. We selected the best one and underwent natural cycle embryo transfer a month later...She explained to us reasons for why she recommended single embryo transfer based on evidence based medicine...is very personable and explained everything in detail. She made me feel comfortable despite my high anxiety level. I felt like she was invested in this as much as we were.
About $23,000 for IVF and $8,000 for medication [at Reproductive Gynecology]...The clinic was run very efficiently. I didn’t have a long wait time to see the doctor or get my blood works/US. Smooth, in and out of the clinic, without any hassles...My nurse was efficient and put me at ease during daily blood draws. I was updated on results right away and instructions were given in a clear manner. Great communications from the staff.
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
I had such a great experience with Dr. Goldstein. I live in Alaska and we don’t have REI, so we flew down to LA for our IVF. Dr. Goldstein and her staff made this journey so smooth and pain free, coordinating everything perfectly. Dr. Goldstein is very personable, hands on, and detail oriented. She also made me feel comfortable every step of this process despite my high anxiety level after experiencing multiple miscarriages prior to my IVF. The best part is that Dr. Goldstein does natural cycle embryo transfer, so no painful IM injections, which was one of the reasons I was hesitant about IVF initially.
Trust her 100%. She knows what she’s doing and very good at it!
Dr. Goldstein is very personable and explained everything in detail. She made me feel comfortable despite my high anxiety level. I felt like she was invested in this as much as we were.
I went through egg retrieval process after giving myself hormone injections and a trigger shot. We retrieved 13 eggs and from that 5 embryos. We did genetic testing on our embryos and got 2 normal embryos. We selected the best one and underwent natural cycle embryo transfer a month later.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
The clinic was run very efficiently. I didn’t have a long wait time to see the doctor or get my blood works/US. Smooth, in and out of the clinic, without any hassles. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
About $23,000 for IVF and $8,000 for medication.
West Hollywood

Doctor Goldstein always worked with us to try and keep our costs low. The entire cycle cost us about $14,000 with medications at about $3,000. It was worth every penny...was very compassionate from the moment my fiancé and I sat down with her for a consultation, but at the same time straight to the point. She did not put any pressure on us to go through the IVF process, and she tried to find the best and safest route for us while also trying to save us some money since we were paying our treatment out of pocket. Dr. Go
We did have a few setbacks when it came to paying for our procedure [at Reproductive Gynecology], but the staff and doctor were all very accommodating to make sure it was corrected for us...For the most part of our cycle, Gunay [nurse] was also there every step of the way...We definitely missed her when we were assigned to a new nurse because she was the only nurse on staff at the time. I can’t remember her name, but she was not compassionate at all. Very robotic and emotionless. We were so excited to see Gunay back towards the end of our cycle, and she was so excited for us when she found out we were having twins.
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
My fiancé and I are very private people. We chose to drive almost 2 hours to and from every appointment to see a female doctor, and Doctor Goldstein was worth every minute. Being that this was our first time going through IVF, my fiancé and I had so many questions and concerns regarding the process. From day 1, doctor Goldstein answered every single one of our million questions and continued to do so throughout our journey. She was very compassionate, yet straight to the point. I loved that she didn’t just tell us of all the positive outcomes, but also kept us in reality with the possible negative outcomes. At one of our appointments, we could tell that doctor was bothered by something although she tried hard not to let it show. Then after our ultrasound, she apologized and explained that it wasn’t a good week for her because one of her patients suffered a miscarriage. She didn’t give any details, but we could see the compassion and care that she has for each of her patients. This made me and my fiancé feel even more comfortable and trusting working with Doctor Goldstein. When we expressed wanting to transfer two embryos, she cautioned us of all the potential risks, but also supported us in our decision. Also, when we were a few days away from our transfer, Covid 19 started interrupting everyone’s cycles. Doctor Goldstein sat us down and explained how all fertility treatments were being strongly advised to be put on hold, but because we were only days away, doctor gave us the choice to move forward, or to pause our cycle. Of course we chose to continue, and she respected our decision. In March, our two embryos were transferred, and now my fiancé and I are so blessed to say that we are currently pregnant with twins. Throughout the entirety of our cycle, I constantly emailed doctor with question after question, and she would answer almost immediately. Even on the weekends. Whenever worries would arise, I would email doctor and she would immediately respond explaining in detail always settling my worries. My fiancé and I were sad when we had to move our prenatal care to Kaiser. We both miss her very much. In all honesty, my fiancé and I wish we could see Doctor Goldstein throughout our entire pregnancy journey.
Trust Doctor Goldstein. She is there for you every step of the way, and goes above and beyond to make sure you understand every step in the process, and also feel comfortable and safe throughout it all.
Doctor Goldstein was very compassionate from the moment my fiancé and I sat down with her for a consultation, but at the same time straight to the point. She did not put any pressure on us to go through the IVF process, and she tried to find the best and safest route for us while also trying to save us some money since we were paying our treatment out of pocket. Dr. Goldstein is amazing and I will keep sharing that over and over again with everyone I can.
Doctor Goldstein is very particular about her process. That was one of the things that my fiancé and I loved about her. She has been doing this for many years, and knows what works and what doesn’t. Even though every patient is different, she has found a process that works for most. Because our cycle ended up being in the middle of the whole covid pandemic, my fiancé and I asked if we could move our transfer date up just in case the center was shut down. We explained our concerns to doctor, but also let her know that we trust her fully and her decision. She advised us to keep our transfer date so that our estrogen and progesterone cycle would mimic her normal process and the normal process of my body. She did not want to go against what has been working for her and her patients. So we agreed with her, and kept our original transfer date. Now, we are blessed with twins, and can’t wait for our little ones to arrive.
For the most part of our cycle, Gunay was also there every step of the way. She was by Doctor Goldstein’s side until covid required minimal staff. We definitely missed her when we were assigned to a new nurse because she was the only nurse on staff at the time. I can’t remember her name, but she was not compassionate at all. Very robotic and emotionless. We were so excited to see Gunay back towards the end of our cycle, and she was so excited for us when she found out we were having twins.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
I don’t think I have anything negative to say about the clinic. We did have a few setbacks when it came to paying for our procedure, but the staff and doctor were all very accommodating to make sure it was corrected for us. I think the only thing that set the clinic back was the covid pandemic, but that is out of everyone’s control. My fiancé and I will definitely be sharing our doctor and her clinic with everyone we know.
My fiancé and I started the IVF process already wanting to transfer two embryos. When we explained to doctor our wishes, she immediately let us know the risks of twins and multiples during pregnancy. She definitely gave us a lot to think about before our actual transfer, but we ended up going through with the two embryos and doctor Goldstein supported us all the way.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Fertility.
There was a miscommunication with the person who handled the financial side of things, but as soon as it was brought to Doctor Goldstein’s attention, she had it immediately taken cared of for us.
West Hollywood

Under the care of Dr. Goldstein, I always felt taken care of. Our appointments never felt rushed and she always took the time to ask how I was doing/feeling. She was also very accessible via phone or email for questions and concerns - sometimes I would hear from her less than 5 minutes after I sent an email which provided me with so much comfort and reassurance...From day 1, she clearly explained the cause of my infertility and mapped out a clear game plan. I appreciated her thoroughness in trying different a few different options before proceeding with IVF - it really made me feel she had our best interests at heart. I always felt crystal clear on the steps we were taking and my chances of conception. She also inspires a huge amount of confidence in her patients - when it came time for the egg retrieval during my IVF cyc
The clinic is very beautiful, clean, and easily accessible. They are mostly running on time, but sometimes in the mornings, it gets a little bit busy. Everyone I interacted with was nice, warm, and professional.
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
When I was told by my OBGYN that I needed to see a fertility specialist, I was pretty heartbroken, upset, and honestly afraid. Dr. Goldstein was the first doctor I decided to meet with and I'm so glad that I did. From day 1, she clearly explained the cause of my infertility and mapped out a clear game plan. I appreciated her thoroughness in trying different a few different options before proceeding with IVF - it really made me feel she had our best interests at heart. I always felt crystal clear on the steps we were taking and my chances of conception. She also inspires a huge amount of confidence in her patients - when it came time for the egg retrieval during my IVF cycle, I was incredibly nervous. But as soon as she walked into the room, I instantly felt calmer and confident in the procedure. I've had nothing but excellent care under the direction of Dr. Goldstein and am thankful that my first experience with a fertility specialist was such a great one!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Fertility.
While I was under the care of a few different nurses at reproductive fertility, they were always very warm and compassionate. My appointments were very easy to schedule and if there was a change, the nursing staff would reach out immediately to let me know.
West Hollywood

The clinic [Reproductive Fertility] is adequate...The rooms could use a deep cleaning or more regular cleaning because I noticed the floors were really dingy. At times, the front desk person was cold and terse...My nurse wasn't always the most clear in her communication, considering I'm a patient completely new to the process. There seems to be a lack of hand holding that didn't always make me feel at ease about knowing what next steps to anticipate.
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
Dr. Goldstein always had our best interest in mind. My husband and I never felt upsold or taken advantage of. She always presented medical advice that we agreed with and trusted her. I appreciate how she personally delivers sensitive information (good and bad news) either in person or over the phone. She never failed to display empathy and never said anything insensitive. I'm glad I was in her care during my first IVF experience.
She always tells you the pros and cons of the situation or a decision. I advise trusting her opinion because she's truly an expert and knows what she's talking about.
Dr. Goldstein was always accessible via email or a phone call. She always personally delivered information in person or on a phone call, never via email or generic response.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
The clinic is adequate. Some of the nurses were not wearing the masks properly during peak Covid, and did not make me feel safe being in close proximity when my blood was drawn. The rooms could use a deep cleaning or more regular cleaning because I noticed the floors were really dingy. At times, the front desk person was cold and terse. But more recently, I think they rotated to a different person who was more approachable when I had questions.
Egg retrieval and meds for that was covered. Embryo transfer was $4850, before medication cost. 4 vials of progesterone totaled $200, which lasts about 2-ish weeks.
West Hollywood
Dr Goldstein was very sweet and open from the beginning. She explained a lot of options we had given our circumstances. I never felt like I was getting treated like a number. Responded very fast to questions I sent...We came to her with secondary IF. I had a blocked tube. She explained the options we had and percentages of success. The plan was going to be 1 IUI and then we were going to proceed with IVF if that didn’t work. She sat down with both my husband and I and explained all our testing and options and I never felt like I was in the dark or couldn’t ask question. Or she wasn’t knowledgeable. Always friendly. Always answered questions. Demeanor was always friendly.
Kira [nurse at Reproductive Fertility] was great. I loved her from the start. Always professional. Always there for every scan in the IUI process...IUI was 1395 (included: US scans, IUI, sperm count and wash, two betas)...First consultation was - $175 First Pregnancy Scan was $275 Plus, parking lot costs - roughly $50 all together...Proximal Tubal Blockage. Medicated IUI. We went medium-aggressive with medication because we wanted to make sure I would ovulate from open tube. Took 100mg of clomid cd4-cd8. Came in on cd11 for follicle and lining scan. Had 3 follicles. 2 from open tube. Triggered that night with ovidrel. Timed intercourse directions were also given. Iui scheduled for 40hrs later. Beta on 14dpiui.
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
She was good. We came to her with secondary IF. I had a blocked tube. She explained the options we had and percentages of success. The plan was going to be 1 IUI and then we were going to proceed with IVF if that didn’t work. She sat down with both my husband and I and explained all our testing and options and I never felt like I was in the dark or couldn’t ask question. Or she wasn’t knowledgeable. Always friendly. Always answered questions. Demeanor was always friendly.
Not sure. Everyone is so different. Maybe don’t be afraid to ask all the questions you want to ask until you are sure about the procedure you’ll do.
Dr Goldstein was very sweet and open from the beginning. She explained a lot of options we had given our circumstances. I never felt like I was getting treated like a number. Responded very fast to questions I sent. Clinic was clean and professional during Covid.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Kira)
Kira was great. I loved her from the start. Always professional. Always there for every scan in the IUI process.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
It was an interesting time because it’s Covid so lots of the usual stuff isn’t there. You check in at the front for temp checks. Then go inside for your usual visit. Always wore mask. Couldn’t have my husband at pregnancy scans, but it’s okay. I was still able to record and show him the US scans later.
IUI was 1395 (included: US scans, IUI, sperm count and wash, two betas) Clomid - out of pocket was $36 Ovidrel - $110 First consultation was - $175 First Pregnancy Scan was $275 Plus, parking lot costs - roughly $50 all together.
West Hollywood
[Reproductive Fertility's] waiting room, exam rooms, and bathrooms were always clean. They have a coffee & tea machine, which I didn’t use but noticed, and their waiting room has an amazing view of West Hollywood...All the staff at Reproductive Fertility have always been polite, nice, and seemingly hard working every time we’ve been in. When you’re going through a hard, heart-wrenching process, like fertility care, everyone around you matters because your feelings are fragile for so many reasons. I appreciated all of Dr. Goldstein’s staff.
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
Doctor Ellen Goldstein has been truly a blessing for me and my husband. She really stands out as a gem in her field with her level of knowledge and education. It is shocking how many fertility specialists out there are filled with misinformation and/or old & outdated medical advice. She truly saved us from wasting needless time, energy and money on things unnecessary, while at the same time, being sure to cover all our bases and giving us the best chance possible for a successful pregnancy. To give you an idea of how much we trust only Dr. Goldstein with our fertility... she was out of network for us (with our health insurance) and we still went to her because we wanted the best, and now we know we absolutely made the right decision. In addition to Dr. Goldstein’s great work as a fertility doctor with her knowledge and compassion, she is also extremely attentive. She answered all my (millions of) emails very promptly and called me immediately when needed. I am now in my second trimester of a healthy pregnancy and my husband and I have Doctor Ellen Goldstein to thank for it! It was even bittersweet “graduating” from Dr. Goldstein to my new OB/GYN recently. I swear we truly miss her. When it’s time for baby number two, we will definitely be seeing her again.
Be open and communicate everything with Doctor Goldstein
Dr. Goldstein manages to find the perfect balance of being informative, but also very compassionate simultaneously, which is oh so critical in her line of work, but surprisingly hard to come by. When going through all the ups and downs of fertility assistance, I promise you, you need someone like Dr. Goldstein with her level of sympathy, kindness, compassion, and very importantly, knowledge.
My husband had low morphology, so typically IVF is recommend to get pregnant, but in our specific case, Dr. Goldstein believed we still had a good chance trying IUIs first. And she was right... Given my good/average egg count at 32 years old, and not having any issues, also my husband had mild male factor infertility (not severe). We did two rounds of IUIs, both resulted in chemical pregnancies and were lost. We followed up with doing a saline ultrasound on my uterus which showed there was something that needed to be removed - we believe this may have been the reason for my two miscarriages - so we did a hysteroscopy surgery to “clean out” my uterus. The month following the hysteroscopy we did another IUI which resulted in a successful, and current, healthy pregnancy.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
The clinic’s waiting room, exam rooms, and bathrooms were always clean. They have a coffee & tea machine, which I didn’t use but noticed, and their waiting room has an amazing view of West Hollywood.
Dr. Goldstein was out of network for us, but we chose to go to her regardless. We were constantly made aware of costs beforehand.
West Hollywood
After stims, she [Dr. Goldstein] noticed that I wasn't producing as well as she anticipated. There were, I think, two follicles that were decent. So, she went over our options. Go with an IUI and start a new IVF cycle in the event the IUI didn't work, or proceed with the IVF cycle and roll the dice. She detailed our options, and we actually decided the roll the dice with the IVF cycle, because IUIs didn't work for us in the past. Fortunately, she was able to retrieve 9 eggs, and we ended up with 6 frozen embryos. We did a natural cycle transfer, and I'm now 7 weeks pregnant.
I always felt listened to and taken care of [at Reproductive Fertility]...Tasha is an excellent nurse. She's kind, patient, and takes the time to help you understand your medications...They're all very quick to respond to calls and e-mails. They also were very accommodating when it came to blood draws. I live over an hour from the clinic, and to drive over 2 hours for just a draw is kind of a pain, so Tasha was able to create a request for me so that I can test more locally. This was a lifesaver. They're very efficient and accommodating.
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
One of the things that stuck out to me about Dr. Goldstein is her balance of being frank yet gentle. We actually met her through the Maven app so we can get some questions answered about SART. It turned out that she was actually located near us, so we decided to schedule a consultation with her right away. At this point, we've connected with over 5 clinics. Many of them went through a series of questions to understand our issues, and a lot of them actually had similar suggestions for our situation: ERA, hormonal testing to see if I'm regular, thyroid testing, laparoscopy, etcetera. But because my records didn't show anything except unexplained fertility, she didn't want me to go through a series of invasive testing unless necessary, especially since I already had one successful pregnancy from a previous IVF cycle with another doctor. Instead, she offered to treat me like a clean slate and troubleshoot from there. It felt reassuring. She also offered a "natural" transfer, which involved no hormonal suppression and instead a transfer was made based on my natural cycle. After being so used to so many shots and drugs, I was nervous, but very excited about the idea. Unlike other experiences I've had, it really felt like Dr. Goldstein wanted to tailor a specific course of treatment based on my needs instead of offering a "standard protocol" that would be offered for every Jane Doe with unexplained fertility. Dr. Goldstein is smart, confident and compassionate making it very easy to trust her. And I'm so glad my husband and I met her through the app and chose her. She is hands down the best fertility doctor I've worked with.
If you were anything like me and looked at SART, culled the web for reviews, asked fertility consultants and coaches, interviewed friends and family, and maybe even looked at possible PR because you're crazy like me, you might want to just stop. Then, schedule an appointment with her. Seriously. You'll stop your crazy search. It's easy to trust her, feel at ease, and know you're in the best of care.
Dr. Goldstein takes the time to explain your options and creates a space for open discussion. She took the time to talk about my test results, my medication, and my options. I even saw her at every single appointment, which is very different from my other fertility clinic experiences. You can tell she values you as a person and truly cares about your outcome.
I started off with birth control to start a cycle, but then had a cyst, which postponed the cycle. So, we ditched the birth control and waited for a period naturally to see if the cyst would go away. It did, but then my ovaries weren't showing as much activity as other times, so we postponed it. I think after another month we proceeded with stims. After stims, she noticed that I wasn't producing as well as she anticipated. There were, I think, two follicles that were decent. So, she went over our options. Go with an IUI and start a new IVF cycle in the event the IUI didn't work, or proceed with the IVF cycle and roll the dice. She detailed our options, and we actually decided the roll the dice with the IVF cycle, because IUIs didn't work for us in the past. Fortunately, she was able to retrieve 9 eggs, and we ended up with 6 frozen embryos. We did a natural cycle transfer, and I'm now 7 weeks pregnant.
Tasha is an excellent nurse. She's kind, patient, and takes the time to help you understand your medications. She communicates well and responds quickly. I always felt listened to and taken care of.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
We had insurance that covered a good amount of our drugs and treatment... so it will be different for everyone. Drugs were $530 Treatment: $12,500 (included blood draws, ultrasounds, IVF cycle, egg retrieval, ICSI, genetic screening, and transfer)
West Hollywood
Dr. Goldstein is amazing. I cannot say enough. Her care was beyond expectations. She went into great detail to resolve my case. She modified treatment specific to me. I trusted her completely with every step because she showed such care and compassion...She is always available to answer questions. I drove two hours, each way, to see Dr. Goldstein. Her care was absolutely worth it.
It is easy to get in touch with someone. They communicate information clearly. Things that can be complex and difficult to understand were easily explained. Everyone was very helpful and takes the time to help with your needs...She is always available to answer questions. I drove two hours, each way, to see Dr. Goldstein. Her care was absolutely worth it.
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
Dr. Goldstein is prompt and focused on you each and every appointment. She is always available to answer questions. I drove two hours, each way, to see Dr. Goldstein. Her care was absolutely worth it.
Have her as your doctor.
West Hollywood

Dr. Goldstein always took care to listen to all of my questions and did everything she could to give me the most information. She has the most calm and gentle bedside manner, but at the same time comes across extremely confident and knowledgeable. I always felt like she prioritized me and my partner's situation - but I'm sure she makes all of her patients feel that way because she is just so sincere!...She always followed up with me herself - not through a nurse - even letting me know I could call her in the evening if I had questions about a new medication/dosing procedure. She's fantastic. I can't say enough good things about my experiences as her patient.
The nurses here [Reproductive Fertility] are all nice and try to do everything they can to meet your needs and answer your questions...The one complaint I have about the clinic is the accounting department. The way they process your charges and calculate your totals are not on time, not transparent, and hardly ever pro-active. I am always approaching them asking for an update. They don't reach out to me on their own...I believe for 3 IVF cycles (one had to be converted into an IUI because I didn't have too many f
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
Dr. Goldstein is very knowledgeable and thoughtful about her approach to infertility. She really does take each case individually, and takes time to make decisions that she thinks would be best to give you the best results. I always felt like she tried to provide me with the best possible solutions/medications/strategies to help us conceive. I always saw Dr. Goldstein when I came for my appointments, and she even came early at 7:30 am because she knew my work day started so early. She always followed up with me herself - not through a nurse - even letting me know I could call her in the evening if I had questions about a new medication/dosing procedure. She's fantastic. I can't say enough good things about my experiences as her patient.
Don't look anywhere else - she's an amazing physician who is ALWAYS looking out for you and your best interest.
I remember that for my first IVF cycle, I wasn't taking anything except my usual prenatal pills, folic acid and calcium supplements. For my next cycle, she recommended that I take an additional 4- 5 supplements which she said might produce better follicular counts. In addition, she slightly changed the medications I used from one cycle to the next, again, because she believed they would produce better results for me.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Kyra Jackson)
The nurses here are all nice and try to do everything they can to meet your needs and answer your questions.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
I would recommend this clinic because of Dr. Goldstein alone. She's the best doctor I've ever had, and especially for a such a sensitive and emotional time in my life, I'm so lucky to have found her. The one complaint I have about the clinic is the accounting department. The way they process your charges and calculate your totals are not on time, not transparent, and hardly ever pro-active. I am always approaching them asking for an update. They don't reach out to me on their own.
I don't have the exact figures, but they were running a promotion at the time we first started seeing the clinic. I believe for 3 IVF cycles (one had to be converted into an IUI because I didn't have too many follicles that cycle), it was roughly $30K. Please note: we already had 80% of our medications, so we only had to buy 20%, and that is not included in the $30K figure.
Burbank (closed)