Available by cell phone
4735 Ogletown-Stanton Road
Newark, DE 19713
2700 Silverside Road
Wilmington, DE 19810
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Emelia Bachman to a friend?
9.8

9.8

6.1

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reproductive Associates of Delaware to a friend?
She [Dr. Emelia Bachman] is very compassionate and greets me warmly whenever we see her. She remembers details about us when I wouldn't expect. And she always calls within a day of when I ask the coordinators to speak to her and she answers my questions fully...I think she has great bedside manner and cares a lot about the success of her patients. The doctors at RAD all consult with each other and it makes me feel reassured that I'm in good hands and getting good care
How was your experience with Emelia Bachman at Reproductive Associates of Delaware?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Emelia Bachman at Reproductive Associates of Delaware?
Dont have expectations of what your diagnosis will be, what your treatment plan will be, or when you may get pregnant. That's only setting yourself up for disappointment. And come to every appointment with questions written down since it's hard to get an appointment
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Emelia Bachman at Reproductive Associates of Delaware?
She is very compassionate and greets me warmly whenever we see her. She remembers details about us when I wouldn't expect. And she always calls within a day of when I ask the coordinators to speak to her and she answers my questions fully
Describe the protocols Emelia Bachman used in your cycles at Reproductive Associates of Delaware and their degree of success.
We were diagnosed with male factor infertility, got referred to a urologist. And then started IVF with pgs/pgd. I was on follistim and clomid, and had a lot of follicles but only got 8 eggs, and 2 made it to the blastocyst stage. I'm waiting to talk to Dr. Bachman about how our 2nd cycle may be different
They're caring and answer questions during your exams, I always felt like I knew what was going on after an exam except during my IVF monitoring. I often left with questions after my ultrasounds because the nurses wouldn't comment on how I was responding, they would just measure my follicles. But then I had an ultrasound with Dr. Neithardt on a Sunday and she was more willing to answer those questions
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
The portal system is helpful, they are very organized and systematic which puts me at ease. I wish the doctors had more availability but that's pretty common. The coordinators are very responsive to portal messages, they hardly ever answer the phone though
Describe the costs associated with your care under Emelia Bachman at Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
so far we've paid about 20,000 not including medications
Describe Emelia Bachman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
She strongly believes in SET
Newark

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Emelia Bachman at Reproductive Associates of Delaware.

Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Dr Bachman is both knowledgeable and kind hearted. Every step of the way she asks if you are okay and understand. Also she is compassionate. I have never met a doctor I trusted more. When something in my protocol changes she calls to explain and make sure I’m still okay with it. I’m about to start my first cycle in a couple weeks so their is so much I still can’t answer just yet but she is awesome. I’ll be upset when I do graduate to a regular obgyn after my treatment.
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Be open and honest with her. Tell her your fears and concerns. Dr Bachman can’t do her job to the best of her ability if she doesn’t know what’s bugging you. Be honest and open. It’s a tough process as it is.
Every time I have been greeted by Dr. Bachman I get greeted with a hug and by name. Dr.Bachman doesn’t even really have to reference the chart. Everything is well explained, and the sympathy and empathy are awesome.
I honestly don’t know as I’m just getting ready to start a Ivf cyclein may
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
The only weakness I have found is the hours of operation. With the amount of appointments the latest is 4:00 there should be one day where appointments can be made later. The one good thing is you are assigned to a couple coordinators depending your plan of action for treatment so you get familiar with who is coordinating your care.
My cycle of invitro will cost 1,960 (with insurance) this doesn’t cover medications. Medications are 4,500 on top of co pay of 45.00 per visit. I also am currently paying off the surgery I had that diagnosed my tubal issue. It’ll be around roughly 7,000
My re only does single embryo transfer. It is safer for mom and baby
Newark

Dr. Bachman always spoke to us openly and honestly... I felt that I could be frank and blunt with her, as is my nature. When she saw disappointment or fear in us, she always guided us toward the positive but kept expectation realistic.... I underwent Mini Stem. She gave me a low does of injections and kept me under close watch.... She is very good at answering or restating something that doesn't make sense to you. Sometime i was a bit overwhelmed and couldn't think of any questions at them time. I would later realize i was full of question and Dr Bachman was always willing to meet with us again to go over the information once more.
Dr. Bachman was a great doctor and did a great job of making me feel safe. she came in to see me before the procedure and talked to me about what to expect. she always made sure my husband and i were comfortable and kept in the loop.
Be sure to ask your questions. She is very good at answering or restating something that doesn't make sense to you. Sometime i was a bit overwhelmed and couldn't think of any questions at them time. I would later realize i was full of question and Dr Bachman was always willing to meet with us again to go over the information once more.
Dr. Bachman always spoke to us openly and honestly. She never checked the clock while working whit us and spent as much time with us as we needed until we felt completely comfortable and confident in our next steps. when she saw us, it was always like she was welcoming a member of her family into her office. I felt that I could be frank and blunt with her, as is my nature. When she saw disappointment or fear in us, she always guided us toward the positive but kept expectation realistic.
They were always very kind and answered any questions i had. If they saw i was nervous they would talk to me and calm me by joking with me or distracting me. They took an interest in my husband and i by asking us questions about our hobbies and always remember them when we came back.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
Sometime the click assumes you know something when you don't. for example no one told me they were ordering my medication and one day i got a call from a pharmacy asking me for $3,000. I was so confused and had to call RAD. once they explained what was going on i felt better, but i would have liked to been kept in the loop a little more.
$13,700 plus an additional $6,800 in medicine and additional fees

Endometriosis, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Bachman tries to ensure that every step of your process is as easy as she can make it. She tries to prepare you as best she can for the next steps. She stops to check how you and your partner are feeling. And she occasionally asks how things went when she wasn’t there to make sure everything is as good for you and your partner as it can be.... My Dr. will not do multiple embryo transfer because she feels if there is more than 1 embryo in the uterus, the embryos then compete for what they need reducing the chances of having a healthy baby
Endometriosis, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
It might take a while to get your first appointment, but be patient. Once you get passed that first appointment, everything runs much smoother.
Dr. Bachman is very conscious of how you feel. She understands the frustration of not being able to conceive, the pain you may be going through due to your medical history, and she tries to make you as comfortable as possible throughout your treatments.
I didn’t ask specifically why I am on the protocol I am on, but I do know that based on my estrogen levels, Dr. Bachman recommended that my husband and I do a frozen transfer instead of a fresh transfer to minimize the risk of my getting sick after the embryo is implanted.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Associates of Delaware. (Assigned nurse: Dorri Purse)
They are all as compassionate and concerned as Dr. Bachman is with both my progress through the process as well as my contentment with my experience.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
The clinic really tries to accommodate as much as possible. They have multiple ways of reaching you to remind you of an appointment. They have a portal that makes it easy to get in touch with anyone in the practice who you need to speak with. And the billing department tries to work with your insurance as much as they can to reduce your out-of-pocket expenses.
The lab work was expensive, but other costs that I thought would be expensive, he bulking team worked with my insurance to bring down the cost.

2016 - 2019
When diagnosed with stage 3 endo - she [Dr. Bachman] presented me facts in a simple straightforward manner that you can’t help but appreciate. ... I qualified for a “mini” atom cycle since my AMH level was so high. I was maintained on pretty low dose follistim and had a lupron trigger. ... We ended up needing IVf and had a second trimester loss. ... In regards to recommending her to my best friend... I already have... twice.
2016 - 2019
Dr. Bachman has been amazing since the moment I met her. She instantly made me feel calm - when all I was feeling before I first met her was frustration and disappointment. She helped reassure me that we would get to the bottom of my fertility issues. When diagnosed with stage 3 endo - she presented me facts in a simple straightforward manner that you can’t help but appreciate. We ended up needing IVf and had a second trimester loss. Dr. Bachman personally called me the day we found out we lost the baby to send her condolences and to help support us. I could go on for days about how truly empathetic and supporting Dr. Bachman has been to me in this journey In regards to recommending her to my best friend... I already have... twice. Two of my girlfriends were having fertility issues and are now also seeing dr. Bachman, and they love her as much as I do !
That if you want to get to the bottom of your fertility issues - Dr. Bachman is it !
She is so warm and inviting. Instantly made me feel at ease. She remembers everything about you and makes its feel like she’s an old friend
I qualified for a “mini” atom cycle since my AMH level was so high. I was maintained on pretty low dose follistim and had a lupron trigger. We ended up being able to retrieve 28 eggs, 22 were mature and 20 were fertilized. I had considered being involved in a trial study - but the starting dose was double the dose of medication I remained on the entire time for my stims. I’m very thankful Dr. Bachman and I were able to talk about potential risks of doing the study and that we settled on the mini stim
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
The clinic overall is great. I just wish they were more upfront about timelines. I need realistic expectations. For example I was told that after my retrieval that my FET would be 4-6 weeks later. And it ended up being a full 8 weeks later. Which is totally fine - but for someone who has been trying to conceive for a year and a half - setting realistic goals is important
We did a single embryo transfer which resulted in a positive pregnancy test

Endometriosis, Male Factor
Endometriosis, Male Factor
I came to see Emelia Bachman after another doctor within the practice left. Dr Bachman is honest, caring and thorough. I value her opinion and truly believe she wants our family to have more children. When I first met Dr Bachman I was suppose to have surgery with the previous doctor, but due to him leaving I rescheduled with Dr Bachman. She discussed risks, benefits and possible outcomes of my diagnostic laparoscopy (previously I had a fimbrioplasty with another fertility specialist and wanted to see if my tube condition was still good). I feel grateful to have met Dr Bachman and I feel that when I finally get pregnant it will be because of her loving, caring and thorough approach.
The best advice is to write down any questions you have before your visit. The reasoning is because it’s very emotional experiencing infertility and sometimes we patients get lost in our emotions and forget to ask pertinent questions.
Dr Bachman made me feel like I have known her forever. I genuinely feel that she wants to see me and my husband have another child. Her role is not without empathy, compassion and caring. She is trying to change the lives of her clients for the better. She loves her job and it’s obvious.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Associates of Delaware. (Assigned nurse: Mari)
My care coordinator Mari is fantastic! She is always quick to respond to my calls and questions. She is caring and truly wants to help the patients she works with. I also appreciate that Mari communicates changes or information within the office immediately; changing appointments or calling with info regarding care.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
I have been to 2 fertility specialist in Delaware and of the 2 offices, Dr Bachmans office makes me feel like a person and not a number. The Reproductive Associates of Delaware genuinely care about you and your family goals.
The costs under Dr Bachmans office were more reasonable than other offices in my area.
Newark

Dr. Bachman did more testing and came across some complications which are being addressed at this time before doing the IUI cycle. ... She is very caring and thorough and goes above and beyond to give the best care. ... Dr. Bachman thoroughly reviewed my medical history and did a more complete evaluation which resulted in being taken off a medication that was prescribed by my previous doctor and was not necessary.
Dr. Bachman was very compassionate and caring. She was a very good communicator and always explained each step of care. She communicated with her staff and it felt as if everyone was easily able to answer questions when needed. I can't think of any weaknesses at this point.
She is very thorough so don't be discouraged if there are bumps in the road, but this hopefully will save time, money, and failed attempts for the future.
Dr. Bachman thoroughly reviewed my medical history and did a more complete evaluation which resulted in being taken off a medication that was prescribed by my previous doctor and was not necessary. She is very caring and thorough and goes above and beyond to give the best care. She also stayed in contact throughout the treatment process.
I will be starting an IUI cycle with Dr. Bachman. At my last doctor I did 3 failed IUI cycles and plan on doing one more and then switching to IVF if unsuccessful. Dr. Bachman did more testing and came across some complications which are being addressed at this time before doing the IUI cycle.
The nursing staff was excellent! They were all very knowledgable, professional, and caring. There was a team approach and it definitely felt as though all team members were on board with level of care.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
Extremely clean and very attentive to all details. Staff is very personable and easy to reach. Each step along the way is explained in detail by dr., nurses, office staff regarding medications, billing, etc.
My insurance pays 75% of costs which was fully explained to me.

Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Dr Bachman is one of the most kind, compassionate doctors I have ever had. ... Started with clomid and IUIs as all fertility tests came back normal. ... While she is not always punctual, it is because she takes her time with all her patients and never rushes you through an appointment. She is always willing to answer questions and has even called me after hours to check in before procedures or after bad news. She is very up-to-date on current research and findings in the field. She is open to all feedback, positive or negative and is always looking to improve.
Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Dr Bachman is one of the most kind, compassionate doctors I have ever had. While she is not always punctual, it is because she takes her time with all her patients and never rushes you through an appointment. She is always willing to answer questions and has even called me after hours to check in before procedures or after bad news. She is very up-to-date on current research and findings in the field. She is open to all feedback, positive or negative and is always looking to improve.
You may be waiting to see her.
Dr. Bachman is very kind. She always takes her time to answer all of your questions and go over procedures.
Started with clomid and IUIs as all fertility tests came back normal. switched to IVF after 4 failed rounds. With each retrieval, we changed the dose of medicine and then the type of medicine used, with the hopes of getting fewer overall eggs , but more mature ones.
The nurses and PAs are amazing. They have become like family. They are the ones in the trenches with you every day. They are the ones who do most of the exams and the daily monitoring. Everyone is compassionate, gentle and positive .
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
Strengths: Clinic has a team of doctors that meet each week to discuss IVF cases. Great staff of PAs and nurses Embryo quality/grading system and selection for retrieval has never been communicated to me. In my case, I prefer to know less, but many patients may want to know this information. Clinic is very conservative in terms of trigger shots & preventing OHSS and only doing single embryo transfers .
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
Monitoring was a cattle call. First come first served. This made each cycle very stressful, as I do not have a job I can be late for. When I reached out to my doctor about it, I was able to make appointments, however it was clearly to appease me. I was still only seen in the order of arrival, despite what my “appointment” time was.
Rounds of clomid and IUI were covered by insurance. Insurance has run out for IVF. Costs also associated with a laparoscopy.
This process has never been communicated to me.

Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Bachman is always warm, friendly, and understanding. ... Goes over every lab value with a fine toothed comb ...tests revealed PCOS and a blocked Fallopian tube. ... revealed stage 1 endometriosis and uterine fibroids. Just started cycle 1 of letrozole ... Strengths: caring, compassionate, intelligent, up to date on most recent research ... She treats my case with thorough, individualized detail. ... She takes the time to draw diagrams, write down explanations, and take time to make sure I fully understand everything I am going through.
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Strengths: caring, compassionate, intelligent, up to date on most recent research, takes as much time as needed at each appointment to make sure that I leave feeling confident in our treatment plan. Goes over every lab value with a fine toothed comb and makes sure to come up with a treatment plan that maximizes fertility and minimizes the emotional and financial burden.
Be patient because the process takes multiple months due to volume of patients and the time to complete all of the necessary testing
Dr. Bachman is always warm, friendly, and understanding. She is sure to be patient and answer every question I have, and always asks if I have any more questions before our appointment is over. She takes the time to draw diagrams, write down explanations, and take time to make sure I fully understand everything I am going through. She treats my case with thorough, individualized detail.
Initial testing - bloodwork, ultrasounds, HSG, sono, sperm analysis. These tests revealed PCOS and a blocked Fallopian tube. Laparoscopic surgery to unblock tube was successful and revealed stage 1 endometriosis and uterine fibroids. Just started cycle 1 of letrozole
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Associates of Delaware. (Assigned nurse: Theresa )
The PAs and nursing staff as a whole were absolutely wonderful. I was assigned a patient care coordination who was terrible. She showed no compassion, frequently messed up scheduling, was very hard to get into touch with via phone, and was only accessible through an online portal. I had to contact her to remind her to get things done rather than her coordinating my care the way she was supposed to.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
Strengths- knowledgeable staff, caring nurses and PAs Weaknesses- never on time with appointments. As a working woman this adds a lot of stress to an already very stressful and emotional process. I was frequently late for work due to appointments running 30-45 minutes late, even when scheduled at 8:00am.
$4,000 deductible that I had to meet leading to the diagnosis of infertility My insurance does not cover fertility treatments so the following costs so far: Letrozole cycle $880 Medications associated with cycle roughly $500
Newark

She [Dr. Emelia Bachman] listened to everything we had to say and always made sure this was the decision we wanted to go with. We had two failed IUIs so we already knew we wanted to go ivf and we told her that and she completely agreed and supported our decision telling us the best route to take and when to do each thing and always made sure we were comfortable with the decision. I told her there was a chance of endometriosis and she actually listened where others didn’t and took the necessary measures to make sure my embryo had the best chance!!
She listened to everything we had to say and always made sure this was the decision we wanted to go with. We had two failed IUIs so we already knew we wanted to go ivf and we told her that and she completely agreed and supported our decision telling us the best route to take and when to do each thing and always made sure we were comfortable with the decision. I told her there was a chance of endometriosis and she actually listened where others didn’t and took the necessary measures to make sure my embryo had the best chance!!
You will love her!!! Fertility problems are the worse for us but walking in the first time and meeting her she is just so pleasant and sweet it makes our problems and little more bareable when you know you have her on your team!!
I Felt like a human because she always smiled when talking to us and when I did my egg retrieval you could tell how heart broken she was that we only got 7. She hates to give bad news but she’s always there for us and gives us hugs everytime we see her !!
I told Bachman about the iuis and the endometriosis chance so she said between my Ibs issues and my irregularity that there was a high chance so she said the best plan would be the egg retrieval first then surgery to check for endometriosis and to remove a cyst and pileup to make sure the embryo had the best chance then the transfer
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Associates of Delaware. (Assigned nurse: Donna )
Everyone on the staff team is super sweet and helpful if I have any questions which I always do!! They make sure I walk out of the appointment feeling confident and okay with the next stage
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
They work with your schedule, I work two jobs and they made my appointments work around my jobs!! Each section is super helpful including the financial side. I had to call them once or twice for my insurance and they helped and made me laugh each time. There isn’t one person there who has a bad attitude.
It was well efficient!! They gave you about a 2 hour window to show up and they had you in and out within id say 30-45 mins with blood work and ultra sound done and some mornings there was lots of woman there with me and all the nurses did there parts to make the line go!!
Was about 2450 for the ivf, 3450 for the medicines plus another $1200 down the way for the medicines and 2800 for the biopsy on the embryos!!

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS
We [with Dr. Emelia Bachman] tried three rounds of Clomid with ovidrel. I do not ovulate on my own and clomid is the most frequently used drug to help mature eggs for ovulation. Each cycle I produced 1-2 mature eggs for ovulation. After three cycles we did not have luck and decided to try a different drug called letrezole. Clomid sometimes can kill sperm causing difficulty with conceiveing so letrezole is another option. My first cycle of letrezole I did mature and egg for ovulation. After this cycle I met my insurance quota of non invasive techniques so the next cycle we tried with one iui. I still took letrezole and this cycle I matured two eggs for ovulation.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS
She’s kind, patient, knowledgeable and caring. She knows what she is doing and is so empathetic with how her patients are feeling. I felt comfortable to cry, scream, be silent, you name it and she was there to be just what you needed her to be.
She is a hugger and super compassionate.
She always asks personal questions to remind you that she cares about your life. She never rushes you through appointments. She’s very soft spoken and leaves ample amount of time for you to vent or ask questions.
We tried three rounds of Clomid with ovidrel. I do not ovulate on my own and clomid is the most frequently used drug to help mature eggs for ovulation. Each cycle I produced 1-2 mature eggs for ovulation. After three cycles we did not have luck and decided to try a different drug called letrezole. Clomid sometimes can kill sperm causing difficulty with conceiveing so letrezole is another option. My first cycle of letrezole I did mature and egg for ovulation. After this cycle I met my insurance quota of non invasive techniques so the next cycle we tried with one iui. I still took letrezole and this cycle I matured two eggs for ovulation. The result was one healthy pregnancy. My daughter is now 2.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
I did have one cycle where they mixed my bloodwork up with another patient. They called to report I was pregnant when that in fact was not the truth. They did rectify the situation by meeting with me and providing some financial assistance with treatment. I was assured the situation was handled and would never happen again.

Other, Unexplained
Dr. Bachman always took the time to explain our results and our treatment options in terms that my husband and I would understand. She is a very compassionate physician who makes you feel comfortable about asking questions and voicing your concerns... She greets you with a hug and listens to your concerns empathetically. I received numerous calls from her after failed cycles to check in with how I was doing. I never felt rushed or like I was holding her up.
Other, Unexplained
When seeing any fertility doctor, I recommend writing down questions before your appointment so you don't forget anything. Also, take notes during the appointment.
Dr. Bachman is such a warm and inviting person to speak to. She greets you with a hug and listens to your concerns empathetically. I received numerous calls from her after failed cycles to check in with how I was doing. I never felt rushed or like I was holding her up. The office staff also got to know my name and our story by the last few cycles we did there. We left this clinic due to a change in location.
I was fortunate to qualify for and participate in a clinical trial (Megaset) that provided us an IVF cycle with PGS testing with little cost to us. We jumped at this opportunity pretty quickly after our initial consult. At the time, we were diagnosed with unexplained infertility. During the cycle, I had 52 eggs retrieved, 23 mature, 20 fertilized and 9 blastocysts. Of those 9, 3 came back PGS "normal". At this point after looking at these PGS results and doing a karyotype on my husband and I, I was diagnosed with a chromosome abnormality which causes infertility and recurrent miscarriages. We transferred our 3 embryos with 3 separate transfers and none took. We also did 2 Clomid IUIs with good responses which also did not work. At this point, we have moved and started treatment at a more convenient location.
The nursing staff was friendly and knew our story and my name by the end of our time with them.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
RAD has a great portal system to keep track of your appointments and communicate with the staff. I wish that results had been available on the portal, however. I dealt a lot with Stephanie, the genetic counselor, and she was very helpful in explaining my diagnosis and providing resources.
Our monitoring, meds and retrieval and first transfer costs were mostly covered except about $1800. the two additional transfers were about $4000 each. I had IUI coverage through my insurance so just $25 copays a visit.
As a NICU RN, I agree with eSETs as I have seen the risks that multiple gestation pregnancies can carry.
Wilmington

She [Dr. Bachman] was very compassionate with me and took the time to let me cry out my frustration as she confirmed a diagnoses that had been thrown around by another Doctor years prior but then dismissed. She explained everything is basic terms instead of medical terminology making it all easy to understand...Dr Bachmann took as much time with my husband and I as we felt that we needed.
She was very compassionate with me and took the time to let me cry out my frustration as she confirmed a diagnoses that had been thrown around by another Doctor years prior but then dismissed. She explained everything is basic terms instead of medical terminology making it all easy to understand.
Listen to her from start to finish, she cares, and has you health and best interest at heart.
Dr Bachmann took as much time with my husband and I as we felt that we needed. She answered all of our questions and even when she did not have the answer she would tell us that, then tell us what we could expect and when she could have the answer to the question that we asked.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Associates of Delaware. (Assigned nurse: Theresa Keane)
Theresa was amazing at getting answer to questions; because sometime the information was overwhelming and I would think of questions after the fact. She was also very quick in getting anything I needed. Doctor's notes for work, prescription orders, any blood work.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
Every visit I felt like a person. Every staff member would take the time and explain to you what was going to happen, why they were doing what they were doing, and would talk to you throughout the procedures and let you know how they were doing.I always felt comfortable and welcome, like they actually wanted help and actually cared. The facilities are top notch every time you walk in.
My treatment cycle runs about $1700.00 per month with the 3rd month 1/2 price. Right now we have had to pause treatment so we could save up the money. My insurance covered diagnostics.

1 IVF, Donor Sperm
I am single and want to have a baby, I also have pcos. After the testing (labs, hsg, saline sono) We [Dr. Emelia Bachman] started with Clomid and moved to letrozole , then follistim with the intention of doing iui with donor sperm. My follicles never grew so we moved to ivf but did a mini stim cycle because she felt I would get a lot of eggs with my retrieval (which I did). This helped cut down the costs as well. In between all of this I have had 3 hysteroscopies to remove polyps.
1 IVF, Donor Sperm
Dr. Bachman is amazing and there for you every step of the way. Even though I have not had a baby yet and had a lot of set backs she has adjusted treatment accordingly. She is kind and compassionate and a patient advocate. She truly wants to see me succeed with a healthy pregnancy
dont be afraid to ask questions
She is the kindest doctor I've ever met, took time to explain everything, and genuinely cares
I am single and want to have a baby, I also have pcos. After the testing (labs, hsg, saline sono) We started with Clomid and moved to letrozole , then follistim with the intention of doing iui with donor sperm. My follicles never grew so we moved to ivf but did a mini stim cycle because she felt I would get a lot of eggs with my retrieval (which I did). This helped cut down the costs as well. In between all of this I have had 3 hysteroscopies to remove polyps. I've had 3 transfers (one fresh and two frozen) pgs testing was offered to me from the beginning but I chose not to do it then because I didn't have any risk factors. My first transfer ended in a miscarriage at 5 weeks. My next transfer was unsuccessful. We the revisited the pgs testing and did that. Unfortunately my last transfer ended in a chemical pregnancy. After that we did a recurrent loss workup with normal results. I am waiting on results from an endometrial receptivity aray. After that I will decide when to do my next transfer. I feel I need a little bit of a hormone free break and dr. Bachman is in full support of that. I have 5 embryos remaining and she remains hopeful that I will get pregnant
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Associates of Delaware. (Assigned nurse: Dori and Amy )
My two coordinators are always kind and promo with responding to me.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
Strength- organized, everyone is kind, they work as a team to come up with a plan for each patient Weakness- it's a bigger practice so sometimes the wait times are longer
Pretty organized. I usually went first thing in the morning to avoid a long wait
With all of the treatments I've spent around 20,000
Newark

Dr Bachman was awesome! Her bedside manner is excellent. She reassured me when I wasn't feeling very optimistic. My questions were always answered in a pleasant way. If she said she would call you, SHE would call you! I felt so comfortable under her care....Dr Bachman performed an HSG to see if everything was in working order and no blockages. After 2 u successful IUI with clomid, She then did a laparoscopy to check for endometriosis. We moved to a low dose of injectable medication coupled with IUI which resulted in a chemical pregnancy. Dr Bachman reassured me that we now know what works and could increase the dosage, whenever we were ready to try again. Even with experiencing this loss, we felt optimistic.
Go with your gut. If the physician doesn't feel like a good fit, choose another one. This is a huge decision and you want to feel like you are being taken care of. Dr Bachman is a very competent Reproductive Endocrinologist. She knows her stuff!!
The staff was always kind, always kept a positive attitude and remained sensitive about this journey. They remember you like an old friend, they give hugs and kind words.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Associates of Delaware. (Assigned nurse: Theresa, Nikeya (Nicki) )
Great communication, fast response, thorough explanations, step by step instructions, privacy respected, nive bedside manner
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
Strengths: Looked and smelled Clean, good reading material, neat, music was pleasant, temperature nice, during this sensitive time you didn't see other kids/babies in the office (not that it was forbidden, but it could be a painful image for others) Weaknesses: open, no privacy, no mental health associates for patient's
My employer doesn't offer fertility coverage so they offered a discount on procedures and surgical copays. My specialist co-pay was $40 each visit, so after 5 visits in one week it can add up. They allowed me to be billed and make payments during one cycle.
Newark

Dr. Bachman is extremely welcoming and detailed in the information she has been providing, including drawing diagrams to explain the processes and procedures in detail. I am still going through treatment and hope for a good outcome...The moment my Husband and I met Dr. Bachman, we instantly felt comforted by her outgoing, positive attitude. Anytime I meet with her, she greets me with a big hug. She is extremely thorough when going over treatment options and my plan of care.
Ask questions! Do not feel embarrassed or uncomfortable. If something has been on your mind, if you are confused by what you are being told, simply ask. She is happy to help.
I started IUI treatments in Sept. 2015. August 2015 was spent getting lots of blood work and testing (Sono and HSG). The Dr. could find nothing wrong with myself or my Husband after the conclusion of testing. The Dr. felt that I should start with IUI treatments with artificial insemination. I used Clomid followed by OvidreI did this for 3 cycles. Upon my 4th cycle, a cyst had grown on my right side from the Clomid, so I was required to take a month off from treatment until the cyst disappeared. In January I chose to take one more month off. I started my 4th cycle in Feb. 2016 using Follistim injection 75 units per day, along with my Ovidrel. The 4th cycle failed and I am currently in my 5th cycle with Follistim. I actually just received the call from my Dr. office to take my ovidrel this evening, followed by two days of IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Associates of Delaware. (Assigned nurse: Theresa Keene )
Whenever I have questions regarding medicine, appointments and such, I can message my patient coordinator Theresa Keene through the website portal. I do see several P.A.'s during my monitoring and IUI treatments. I can also contact the billing department via the website portal as well.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
My overall experience has been wonderful. I will say there were a couple of times my appointment was labeled incorrectly. I had a monitoring appointment recently but my form and the P.A. thought I was being seen for my baseline monitoring and blood work.
With my insurance, I have unlimited IUI treatments I can utilize. I only have one lifetime max of $15,000 for IVF. In 2015 I paid a $50 for most visits as well as payments when my coinsurance kicked in. For 2016, I had to meet my $750 deductible, no copay and pay the coinsurance.

2013 - 2014
Dr. Bachman and all of the staff at RAD knew my name, my story, about my personal life etc. When I was having a hard time emotionally, they always took the time to talk or hug or whatever I needed...Before prescribing a treatment plan or making a diagnosis, she was very thorough in testing both my husband and I. This made me feel more confident that we'd know all of the issues in advance and not continue to run into stumbling blocks. She took the time to sit down and talk things through. When I was having a hard time, or frustrated, she would spend additional time to make sure that I was ok emotionally. When I felt like I might need a break, she was encouraging with that too...
2013 - 2014
Dr. Bachman was wonderful and warm. She was also thorough and knowledgeable. Before prescribing a treatment plan or making a diagnosis, she was very thorough in testing both my husband and I. This made me feel more confident that we'd know all of the issues in advance and not continue to run into stumbling blocks. She took the time to sit down and talk things through. When I was having a hard time, or frustrated, she would spend additional time to make sure that I was ok emotionally. When I felt like I might need a break, she was encouraging with that too.
Be honest about how you're feeling and ask questions.
I did a series of tests at first that led Dr. Bachman to believe that there might be a leak in one of my fallopian tubes. She performed a laproscopic surgery to assess whether or not it could be fixed or if needed to be removed. Luckily, the tube was a wonky shape causing it to look like it was leaking in the tests, but it did not require any additional work. Afterwards, she started me on letrozole and ovidrel. Letrozole because my family has a history of breast cancer and it has less of a side effect. Unfortunately, my body did not respond to the letrozole after two cycles and we discontinued in favor of clomid. I did three cycles of clomid with ovidrel which was successful on the third round. I also had a progesterone supplement which i continued to use throughout my first trimester.
The nursing staff at RAD was great. I went to the smaller satellite office in Wilmington and the folks there were friendly and compassionate.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
The only confusing thing about RAD is that if you go to their office near to the hospital, they actually have offices on two floors. One is the regular office for bloodwork etc. and the second is for egg retrieval and IVF. This isn't super clear if you go for the first time on a Saturday! The Wilmington office is smaller and I found it easier to navigate and less stressful.
My insurance covered the majority of my treatments. I believe I had about a $25 charge with each standard bloodwork/monitoring appointment and about $50 for other more intensive appointments.
Wilmington

Dr Bachman is incredibly kind. I cry a lot at these appointments, and she never made me feel bad about it at all. She also is always happy to take my questions or talk to me about other options. I feel like she’s a partner who works with us toward common goals.... And I appreciate that dr Bachman has always worked with me when I have wanted to make changes in the recommended course of action.... We had about 3+ rounds of ovulation induction with timed intercourse for my son.
Dr Bachman is incredibly knowledgeable, patient, kind. It’s so obvious that she cares. RAD can be a bit “test-happy” at times, but I feel this is more the clinic’s policies. That said, everyone there is committed, knowledgeable, respectful, compassionate. And I appreciate that dr Bachman has always worked with me when I have wanted to make changes in the recommended course of action.
Let her know how you feel, and be open if you have doubts or questions, need a month off or want to speed things up. She’s very responsive.
We had about 3+ rounds of ovulation induction with timed intercourse for my son. The first ones with Clomid didn’t work at all. I responded right away to Letrozole and we conceived on our first cycle with it, leading to a healthy pregnancy. We are now trying for #2. Unfortunately after 3 cycles with letrozole and timed intercourse, we haven’t gotten pregnant yet.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
Some nurses have better bedside manner than others. RAD can be a little test-happy but I think all the monitoring is really to ensure the best results for patients. And as a working mom, I appreciate their very early hours.
$880 per ovulation induction cycle, not including drugs.

1 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality
Dr. Bachman really took her time to get to know us and our case specifically. She made sure to keep me informed through the whole process and ensure that I was okay.... Although I didn’t see Dr. Bachman for every appointment, she stayed active on my case the whole time. She was extremely kind, compassionate and informative....I asked for a multiple embryo transfer and Dr. Bachman refused. This was an issue for me. However, she called me after hours to let me know exactly why she refused
1 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality
Although I didn’t see Dr. Bachman for every appointment, she stayed active on my case the whole time. She was extremely kind, compassionate and informative. I would absolutely see her for my next cycle.
Ask every question you can think of. Dr. Bachman has no problem answering your questions and will even call you after hours if needed. Stay informed.
I was on Clomid 10mg and 300u follistim. It was expected that I would have poor response to medication so they went with a higher dose. They combined the follistim with clomid because I responded well to it in an IUI cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Associates of Delaware. (Assigned nurse: Donna)
The entire clinical team was wonderful. Given my history of 5 losses, I have been terrified this entire pregnancy. I have emailed the clinical staff just about every day and they always respond promptly and compassionately. They have been great.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
The only complaint I have about RAD is their billing department. They were very unhelpful and rude. They were very unclear about the hidden/additional costs of an IVF cycle and I was surprised with a huge balance at the end. I have reached out to them several times and when they do respond, they are rude.
I had insurance coverage at the time, which helped significantly. However, we still paid close to $10,000 out of pocket for Non-covered services, copays, coinsurance and medications.
I asked for a multiple embryo transfer and Dr. Bachman refused. This was an issue for me. However, she called me after hours to let me know exactly why she refused in my specific case, and I ended up agreeing. Dr. Bachman transfered a single embryo and I am currently 13 weeks. However, I am currently waiting on the results of testing because the doctors are concerned that my baby has a fatal genetic defect.
Dover

2014 - 2018
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Bachman made communication with her easy and possible. In the past I would constantly have to consult with different attendings or nurses when a problem occurred. Dr. Bachman took my concerns and gave me a contact to where I could always openly ask her questions about any issues or questions my husband and I had. With three previous losses in two years she seen the pain we keep going through, and has been there for us every step of the way....Dr. Bachman is diligent, and will do everything within her power to help you succeed.
2014 - 2018
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
I am still a patient of Dr. Bachman and it will be bittersweet being discharged from reproductive associates of Delaware. Dr. Bachman always makes us feel comfortable and is a very compassionate person.
That Dr. Bachman is diligent, and will do everything within her power to help you succeed.
I don’t remember the exact protocols.
The Nursing staff was always very good at communicating and helping me find availability for appointments with my difficult work and student schedule.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
I would say the clinic has an amazing staff that goes through the entire journey with you, and I wish they had a payment plan in regards to IVF. Rather than partners who have extremely high interest rates.
I was able to choose any time throughout the day to schedule my ultrasounds.
The cost for MINI IVF was around $10,000.
My facility is a single embryo transfer facility.

Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Dr. Bachman is very knowledgeable and a true professional. She always made time to see us or talk to us on the phone (even nights and weekends). She was very thorough in her explanations and with what we needed to do to be successful. My wife had endometriosis (stage 2) discovered half way through our treatment. I wish it had been diagnosed prior to 2 of our transfers (may have helped our odds of getting pregnant) .
To ask many questions and be very clear with what you want. There are many different paths to take for infertility. I would suggest doing as much research you can ahead of time before seeing the doctor.
I felt that my wife and I were treated with the highest regard and care.
We did IUI (2) times with no success. We then did (4) rounds of IVF with genetic testing of the embryos. My wife has less than average egg quality and we wanted to get as many healthy embryos as we could for transfer.
They were all very friendly and eager to help. Some of the nurses, however, were not proficient in taking blood. They could not find my wife's arm vein and had to use her hand from time to time (very unpleasant for my wife).
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
The facilities are very clean and organized. The recovery room after egg retrieval could really use some updating so it does not feel like a hospital. The equipment is new and sophisticated. The location is also easy to get to in northern Delaware.
Up to this point, we've spent approximately $35,000
Reproductive Associates of Delaware prefer to do single embryo transfers. They say that multiple embryo transfers don't really increase the chance of pregnancy. Our 3rd transfer was with an egg that had already hatched. My wife and I may have pushed for implanting the 3rd and 4th egg simultaneously in that case (instead we did a single with a failed pregnancy).
Wilmington
She understood everything I asked. And she explained everything to me and how we could work out things with my cycles. And always kept up on my process. I always did bloodwork to keep up in my cycles. It took almost nine months to get pregnant since I had my miscarriage. When I first saw Emilie I just found out I was pregnant and she congratulated me and then a week and half later i had the miscarriage. She followed up with me a month later was there to talk to me. And I got all my testing done to see whata wrong and I found out I had pcos. And she prescribed me metformin for my.pcos took that for at least 7 months and then had a follow up appointment with bachman and discussed to up my prescription and then 2 months later i got pregnant.
She is a caring and awesome doctor.
She understood everything of what I had to say and she agreed with everything with me.
I got a lot of blood work testings done and they offered monitored iui but I couldn't afford so I just waited it out with all the bloodwork.
They were nice and asked a lot of questions they were there for you.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
They care for the patients. They take their time to understand you and be there for you. They also keep up with you after you have a child and want updates. They don't have a lot if weaknesses. They are friendly and explain as much too you.
The cost was at least 2,000 with visits and bloodwork

1 IVF, Donor Eggs
Dr. Bachman is wonderful, friendly and helpful. She has the biggest heart I have ever seen with a DR. She was so sweet from day one and even after we had our baby. She is always so friendly and willing to answer any questions that you have or any give you advise. She made you feel relaxed and like you mattered to her. She was very nice whenever I reached out to her for help or support..... Dr Bachman is very nice and helpful. However, in the RAD office, you get an appointment and see whatever nurse, dr or tech that is there. You don't just see the Dr for your treatment start to finish.
1 IVF, Donor Eggs
Be ready to feel the love and support of Dr. Bachman.
I took hormone shots for 8 weeks leading up to the transfer. Then I took them until the 2 weeks pregnancy test. After it was positive, I continued to take the medication until I was 11 weeks pregnant.
They were very nice. However, I did feel like they were just doing their job. There was no connection at all between you and them. You were just another chart that they looked at and a patient that they treated. The acted programed. This is your next step and send you out the door.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
They are very known in the area. The weakness to me is that they are now so big they treat people like a number for the most part. The strengths are the results they have are good. They are also part of a large network if you need to choose donor eggs or donor sperm.
It cost me $28K for the cycle plus extra testing and services.
She would only transfer 1 embryo at a time.
Newark

Emelia Bachman was very understanding from the very beginning even drawing pictures, so we understood what she was saying in doctor terms. I started with her and ended with her . Every minute with her was a great experience.... She made me feel as though she was in my shoes and understood how hard it is to go through life without kids. She was honest with me through the whole process. I was very comfortable with her.
Get ready for the journey of your life. If anyone is on your side she is.
From the beginning I always needed IVF due to my husbands poor count. She explained in the beginning the time I would miss from work with appointment, the amount of medicine I would be taking, but in the end how it will all be worth it.
I don't have anything bad to say about the nursing staff. Everyone of them were from mars they were happy everyday I was there. Once I received a positive pregnancy test they were just as happy as could be for me.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
The clinic is nerve racking everyone going in there is worried about having a baby. Even the receptionist becomes a friend. Only weakness is sometimes there may be a wait. The rooms are comfortable and you will need to give blood seems like all the time. Rad has a lab right in the office.
It was around I think 28,000, but I think that was half way through. Out of pocket I only paid 3,500 with insurance

2014 - 2019
One specific example of the care that Dr Bachman personal I needed was when we found out we had an ectopic pregnancy and we're going to have to abort the pregnancy. Dr. Bachman called from her personal cell phone on her way home from a party when she found out about it to convey her sympathy and help us get through the next steps. I would not hesitate for a second recommending her.
2014 - 2019
I would recommend that someone be honest about their goals to get a more exact map of their treatment.
Dr. Bachman was very personally involved in my treatment and made me feel like the entire clinic actually cared about my progress and the development and birth of our son. She is exactly the type of doctor that I wants for a treatment like this.
The nurses were amazing, especially Rhonda and Kristen. it was nice to always walk in and be recognized and have the nursing staff remember why we were there and be ready to ask about my health and well-being.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
The only advice that I would offer would be to ask exactly how things work as opposed to assuming they work like a normal doctor's office. There are many aspects such as signing in and knowing payment dates that are not 100% clear but will be easily cleared up just by asking a question.
Dr. Bachman was very adamant about doing only single embryo transfers and while I would have liked to try multiples I understood and agreed with her reasons.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Bachman explained everything in enormous detail, making me feel safe and secure regarding my upcoming surgery. She laid out a plan and was extremely thorough and compassionate. I would recommend her to my family and closest friends...Her energy is amazing...We started with diagnostic tests and imaging. After finding multiple polyps and potential endometriosis, Dr. Bachman had me set up for surgery. After the surgery (depending on what is seen) she will decide whether IUI or IVF is the best route for me.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids
Be ready to love her! Her energy is amazing.
Dr. Bachman truly cares about my well being and my ability to be able to conceive.
We started with diagnostic tests and imaging. After finding multiple polyps and potential endometriosis, Dr. Bachman had me set up for surgery. After the surgery (depending on what is seen) she will decide whether IUI or IVF is the best route for me. Being only 31, I shouldn’t have to worry about infertility, but she assured me that everything will be worth it in the end.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Associates of Delaware. (Assigned nurse: Lyndsay Bingnear)
I started with Reproductive Associates because Nurse Bingnear was a NP at the facility. She is brilliant, caring, and very thorough.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
I don’t think the receptionist and billing staff are as compassionate and friendly as the doctor staff. The billing staff treats patient’s as monetary value, not as actually humans. The receptionists don’t seem to really care about their patients at the Wilmington office.
$1,300. Bloodwork. Ultrasound. Sono.
Wilmington

Dr. Bachman explains your risks well. She is very realistic about your opportunity for success. She sometimes could use a little more practice with delivery or framing up information so it’s not as hurtful. She is very supportive and understanding. She sometimes seems rushed when talking and could slow herself down a bit. When we first met I struggled with her style but we have grown close through this journey. ... Be patient with her bedside manner because she is a good doctor.
Be patient with her bedside manner because she is a good doctor.
Everyone in the office seemed familiar with me and my situation.
We used a medium dose and will use a slower dose for upcoming cycle. My body responded well to the treatment.
Nursing team was nice and helpful.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
Some of the ladies that walk you back and take your BP are rude and inconsiderate. I had a couple of bad experiences with those ladies. For the most part they are great but a couple that I don’t care to deal with on a regular basis
Monitoring appointments were quick mostly. Some days were slower than others although I arrived early in the morning.
I would have preferred to transfer two embryos but it was not the clinic’s practice.
Newark

She [Dr. Bachman] always seems to give her honest opinion on what to expect and how optimistic we should be. She shows a lot of compassion when delivering any news and takes as long as you need with each appointment, you never feel rushed for time. ... We started with clomid which did not work, then tried another oral pill with times intercourse. Next we did 3 cycles of gonal with iui. Now in the process of ivf. One cancelled cycle at this point.
Very friendly and approachable. She always seems to give her honest opinion on what to expect and how optimistic we should be. She shows a lot of compassion when delivering any news and takes as long as you need with each appointment, you never feel rushed for time.
Be patient the whole process takes time.
She is very caring and always takes the time to answer any questions
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Associates of Delaware. (Assigned nurse: Donna and amy are the coordinators I mostly interact with )
Everyone is easy to communicate with and takes the time to answer all questions.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
Everyone is very nice and compassionate. They all are very respectful of what you are going through. The system they have in place seems to work in regard to monitoring appointments and lab work. They make it very easy to schedule and accommodate your appointments with your personal schedule

PCOS, Other
[Dr. Emelia Bachman is] Very personable and there to listen...went over every step of every process. She has a great bedside manor. After my last negative pregnancy test, she called me personally from her cell phone to make sure I was okay... My husband and I have both felt completely in the loop with treatment...After having a hsg and soon, dr Bachman decided to go forth with surgery as we thought my tubes were blocked. We found out during surgery that I was actually missing the right side of my uterus and tube. We then stared on letrazole and ovidrel and came out with 4 negative rounds.
PCOS, Other
Dr Bachman was very personable, there to listen, and went over every step of every process. She has a great bedside manor. After my last negative pregnancy test, she called me personally from her cell phone to make sure I was okay.
Very personable and there to listen
After having a hsg and soon, dr Bachman decided to go forth with surgery as we thought my tubes were blocked. We found out during surgery that I was actually missing the right side of my uterus and tube. We then stared on letrazole and ovidrel and came out with 4 negative rounds. Dr Bachman had us come in and discuss next steps. My husband and I have both felt completely in the loop with treatment
The staff is always punctual and there to listen. They explain everything and answer whatever questions you may have
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
None. This clinic is always on time, friendly (they remember who you are), helpful, and have a lab right in house so you don't have to go anywhere for lab work
After insurance I pay 20% of all services
IUI, Donor Sperm
[Dr. Emelia Bachman has] Great people skills, makes you feel like she is treating a family member...Dr Bachman was very professional but compassionate. She listened to your concerns and answer all questions. She was available anytime to address your concerns or hold your hand as you walk thru the process of IVF...IVF low medication due to my financial needs.
IUI, Donor Sperm
You will be in great hands.
Great people skills, makes you feel like she is treating a family member.
IVF low medication due to my financial needs.
Everyone was always very friendly, welcoming, and professional.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
Very professional and organize. They are very flexible with patient scheduling and response with any questions or concerns.
To date $10,000
RAD mainly uses single embryo transfer to reduce multiple birth.
Newark

Dr. Bachman treats her patients like family. Her warm hugs make the hard days a little easier. She genuinely loves her patients and wants their dreams to come true.... Dr. Bachman and I are still working on my next cycle, so I don’t have a specific treatment plan yet... Dr. Bachman is one of a kind. I’ve seen three doctors and she is my favorite. Her bed side manner is like no other. She ensures that you know everything that’s going on and she makes sure she gets consent before making any and all decisions on your care.
Let her give you the hugs! They help!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Associates of Delaware. (Assigned nurse: Dorri)
Every single staff member is amazing. Dorri and Amy are two of the best coordinators any patient could ask for. They both put so much effort into make sure their patients are taken care of and are comfortable with everything.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
RAD has many strengths. The knowledge available between the doctors and nurses is unmeasurable. They are too notch! The technology this office uses is so impressive. The only patient portal is amazing!
I’m blessed to have insurance coverage which helps some with the cost.
We have not discussed this option.

2016 - 2019
Dr. Bachman is an amazing doctor. She always calls to check in. After our failed transfer, she called just to see how I was. It meant a lot. She is also very honest about treatment and the chances of success.... For my first transfer, we used Lupron to calm my ovaries down and then estrace and progesterone to prepare my lining and hormones. We transferred one embryo and had a successful pregnancy. My second transfer we did the same protocol but were unsuccessful.
2016 - 2019
Ask lots of questions - she will answer and you’ll leave feeling great.
Dr. Bachman takes time to know me as a patient and my family.
All of the nurses, care coordinators, and nursing staff are amazing. They take the time to know the patient and are caring.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Associates of Delaware.
The clinic is great. They have two offices in the same building. They have lots of appointments to meet your needs. Great communication, I always get a call back in a timely manner. Even the front desk staff is friendly!
She has always done a single embryo transfer with me because she does not feel multiple embryos are more successful.