9.9

Milford
909 Lakeview Ave
Milford, DE 19963
302-424-6645

Dr. Bachman is always warm, friendly, and understanding. ... Goes over every lab value with a fine toothed comb ...tests revealed PCOS and a blocked Fallopian tube. ... revealed stage 1 endometriosis and uterine fibroids. Just started cycle 1 of letrozole ... Strengths: caring, compassionate, intelligent, up to date on most recent research ... She treats my case with thorough, individualized detail. ... She takes the time to draw diagrams, write down explanations, and take time to make sure I fully understand everything I am going through.
scheduled an appointment through my care coordinator but was not on the schedule when I showed up for this visit [RAD]. Had to frequently contact the office for prescription refills and to make sure prescriptions were sent to the pharmacy ... Weaknesses- never on time with appointments. ... I was frequently late for work due to appointments running 30-45 minutes late, even when scheduled at 8:00am. ... Strengths- knowledgeable staff, caring nurses and PAs
How was your experience with Emelia Bachman at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
Strengths: caring, compassionate, intelligent, up to date on most recent research, takes as much time as needed at each appointment to make sure that I leave feeling confident in our treatment plan. Goes over every lab value with a fine toothed comb and makes sure to come up with a treatment plan that maximizes fertility and minimizes the emotional and financial burden.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Emelia Bachman at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
Be patient because the process takes multiple months due to volume of patients and the time to complete all of the necessary testing
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Emelia Bachman at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
Dr. Bachman is always warm, friendly, and understanding. She is sure to be patient and answer every question I have, and always asks if I have any more questions before our appointment is over. She takes the time to draw diagrams, write down explanations, and take time to make sure I fully understand everything I am going through. She treats my case with thorough, individualized detail.
Describe the protocols Emelia Bachman used in your cycles at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware) and their degree of success.
Initial testing - bloodwork, ultrasounds, HSG, sono, sperm analysis. These tests revealed PCOS and a blocked Fallopian tube. Laparoscopic surgery to unblock tube was successful and revealed stage 1 endometriosis and uterine fibroids. Just started cycle 1 of letrozole
Describe your experience with your nurse at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware). (Assigned nurse: Theresa )
The PAs and nursing staff as a whole were absolutely wonderful. I was assigned a patient care coordination who was terrible. She showed no compassion, frequently messed up scheduling, was very hard to get into touch with via phone, and was only accessible through an online portal. I had to contact her to remind her to get things done rather than her coordinating my care the way she was supposed to.
Describe your experience with RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).
Strengths- knowledgeable staff, caring nurses and PAs Weaknesses- never on time with appointments. As a working woman this adds a lot of stress to an already very stressful and emotional process. I was frequently late for work due to appointments running 30-45 minutes late, even when scheduled at 8:00am.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Emelia Bachman at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).
$4,000 deductible that I had to meet leading to the diagnosis of infertility My insurance does not cover fertility treatments so the following costs so far: Letrozole cycle $880 Medications associated with cycle roughly $500
What specific things went wrong at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).
scheduled an appointment through my care coordinator but was not on the schedule when I showed up for this visit. Had to frequently contact the office for prescription refills and to make sure prescriptions were sent to the pharmacy
Newark

Dr. Bachman did more testing and came across some complications which are being addressed at this time before doing the IUI cycle. ... She is very caring and thorough and goes above and beyond to give the best care. ... Dr. Bachman thoroughly reviewed my medical history and did a more complete evaluation which resulted in being taken off a medication that was prescribed by my previous doctor and was not necessary.
Extremely clean and very attentive to all details. Staff [RAD] is very personable and easy to reach. Each step along the way is explained in detail by dr., nurses, office staff regarding medications, billing, etc. ... My insurance pays 75% of costs which was fully explained to me. ... The nursing staff was excellent! They were all very knowledgable, professional, and caring. There was a team approach and it definitely felt as though all team members were on board with level of care.
Dr. Bachman was very compassionate and caring. She was a very good communicator and always explained each step of care. She communicated with her staff and it felt as if everyone was easily able to answer questions when needed. I can't think of any weaknesses at this point.
She is very thorough so don't be discouraged if there are bumps in the road, but this hopefully will save time, money, and failed attempts for the future.
Dr. Bachman thoroughly reviewed my medical history and did a more complete evaluation which resulted in being taken off a medication that was prescribed by my previous doctor and was not necessary. She is very caring and thorough and goes above and beyond to give the best care. She also stayed in contact throughout the treatment process.
I will be starting an IUI cycle with Dr. Bachman. At my last doctor I did 3 failed IUI cycles and plan on doing one more and then switching to IVF if unsuccessful. Dr. Bachman did more testing and came across some complications which are being addressed at this time before doing the IUI cycle.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).
Extremely clean and very attentive to all details. Staff is very personable and easy to reach. Each step along the way is explained in detail by dr., nurses, office staff regarding medications, billing, etc.
My insurance pays 75% of costs which was fully explained to me.
Newark

My care coordinator [at Reproductive Associates of DE] Mari is fantastic! She is always quick to respond to my calls and questions. She is caring and truly wants to help the patients she works with. I also appreciate that Mari communicates changes or information within the office immediately; changing appointments or calling with info regarding care.... The costs under Dr Bachmans office were more reasonable than other offices in my area.
I came to see Emelia Bachman after another doctor within the practice left. Dr Bachman is honest, caring and thorough. I value her opinion and truly believe she wants our family to have more children. When I first met Dr Bachman I was suppose to have surgery with the previous doctor, but due to him leaving I rescheduled with Dr Bachman. She discussed risks, benefits and possible outcomes of my diagnostic laparoscopy (previously I had a fimbrioplasty with another fertility specialist and wanted to see if my tube condition was still good). I feel grateful to have met Dr Bachman and I feel that when I finally get pregnant it will be because of her loving, caring and thorough approach.
The best advice is to write down any questions you have before your visit. The reasoning is because it’s very emotional experiencing infertility and sometimes we patients get lost in our emotions and forget to ask pertinent questions.
Dr Bachman made me feel like I have known her forever. I genuinely feel that she wants to see me and my husband have another child. Her role is not without empathy, compassion and caring. She is trying to change the lives of her clients for the better. She loves her job and it’s obvious.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware). (Assigned nurse: Mari)
My care coordinator Mari is fantastic! She is always quick to respond to my calls and questions. She is caring and truly wants to help the patients she works with. I also appreciate that Mari communicates changes or information within the office immediately; changing appointments or calling with info regarding care.
I have been to 2 fertility specialist in Delaware and of the 2 offices, Dr Bachmans office makes me feel like a person and not a number. The Reproductive Associates of Delaware genuinely care about you and your family goals.
Newark
[Dr. Bachman will] review reports you send and take the time to research an issue that you identify on blogs or in the news. She'll call us on the evening, weekend or while on vacation to share news. You can tell she wants all her patients to have success. When I miscarried, she made a point of coming down to confirm by ultrasound and came in on her day off to do my D&C when I said I only wanted her. She's provided free meds to help me get through a cycle when she knew I was paying out-of-pocket.
There have been times [at RADfertility] when I'd been waiting for test results and called to see if they've come in only to have to wait days to hear the result because someone failed to call me...Monitoring was generally easy and convenient. On the weekends, an on-call doctor and clinician perform them, which is nice...There are some clinicians who are better than others. You can request to have certain ones. I don't like their web portal communication system. It's frequently down and can be a challenge to submit questions or read emails because they don't load properly. The billing department is awful and a source of much stress. This is one area that could be greatly approved. There's frequent miscommunication and over charges.
She provides information in a way that you understand. She'll review reports you send and take the time to research an issue that you identify on blogs or in the news. She'll call us on the evening, weekend or while on vacation to share news. You can tell she wants all her patients to have success. When I miscarried, she made a point of coming down to confirm by ultrasound and came in on her day off to do my D&C when I said I only wanted her. She's provided free meds to help me get through a cycle when she knew I was paying out-of-pocket. She's cried with me and held my hand through the bad times and celebrated the good with us. Although we haven't had success yet, I completely trust her judgment and expertise. I know she'll do whatever it takes to give us a chance for a family.
Let her in and listen with an open heart. She's not just a doctor, she's a confidant and eventually will be a friend. She's exactly the kind of person you'll need on this challenging journey.
She calls me or texts me when she knows I'm anxious about a treatment protocol or have a question. She listens and takes her time explaining the course of treatment she recommends. She hugs me every time she sees me and seems genuinely excited to be in my presence. She reviews all of my test results even on her day off or vacation. She's just the best.
After my first loss, we added Lovenox, prednisone and baby aspirin. When that didn't work, she scheduled another sono. Sure enough, a polyp appeared in my uterus between retrieval and transfer. I had a second hysterscopy to have it removed. When our second transfer ended in a mc, she advised us to have an ERA. It came back pre-receptive. We added another day, but the embryo failed to implant. She recommended a lap/hyst to check for endo. I had minor adhesions, which she removed and my uterus was clear. It turns out a stump appendix might be to blame for some of our fertility issues. We're preparing to transfer again and she's done everything she can, including repeat blood work, to ensure conditions are optimal.
Many are really kind and caring. They'll go the extra mile to help and ensure your questions are answered.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).
I've spent $30K of a lifetime cap and about $55K out-of-pocket.
Describe Emelia Bachman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).
My husband support eSET and she does, too. However, at one point we considered transferring two untested embryos and she thoroughly explained the potential risks involved. We ultimately chose to test the embryos.
We're supposed to receive 3-day embryo progress reports and once they failed to notify us. It was a Friday, so we were on edge all day worried. There have been times when I'd been waiting for test results and called to see if they've come in only to have to wait days to hear the result because someone failed to call me.
2015 - 2018, Successful
We [with Dr. Emelia Bachman] tried three rounds of Clomid with ovidrel. I do not ovulate on my own and clomid is the most frequently used drug to help mature eggs for ovulation. Each cycle I produced 1-2 mature eggs for ovulation. After three cycles we did not have luck and decided to try a different drug called letrezole. Clomid sometimes can kill sperm causing difficulty with conceiveing so letrezole is another option. My first cycle of letrezole I did mature and egg for ovulation. After this cycle I met my insurance quota of non invasive techniques so the next cycle we tried with one iui. I still took letrezole and this cycle I matured two eggs for ovulation.
I did have one cycle where they [Reproductive Associates of DE] mixed my bloodwork up with another patient. They called to report I was pregnant when that in fact was not the truth. They did rectify the situation by meeting with me and providing some financial assistance with treatment. I was assured the situation was handled and would never happen again.
She’s kind, patient, knowledgeable and caring. She knows what she is doing and is so empathetic with how her patients are feeling. I felt comfortable to cry, scream, be silent, you name it and she was there to be just what you needed her to be.
She is a hugger and super compassionate.
She always asks personal questions to remind you that she cares about your life. She never rushes you through appointments. She’s very soft spoken and leaves ample amount of time for you to vent or ask questions.
We tried three rounds of Clomid with ovidrel. I do not ovulate on my own and clomid is the most frequently used drug to help mature eggs for ovulation. Each cycle I produced 1-2 mature eggs for ovulation. After three cycles we did not have luck and decided to try a different drug called letrezole. Clomid sometimes can kill sperm causing difficulty with conceiveing so letrezole is another option. My first cycle of letrezole I did mature and egg for ovulation. After this cycle I met my insurance quota of non invasive techniques so the next cycle we tried with one iui. I still took letrezole and this cycle I matured two eggs for ovulation. The result was one healthy pregnancy. My daughter is now 2.
I did have one cycle where they mixed my bloodwork up with another patient. They called to report I was pregnant when that in fact was not the truth. They did rectify the situation by meeting with me and providing some financial assistance with treatment. I was assured the situation was handled and would never happen again.
Newark
She [Dr. Emelia Bachman] listened to everything we had to say and always made sure this was the decision we wanted to go with. We had two failed IUIs so we already knew we wanted to go ivf and we told her that and she completely agreed and supported our decision telling us the best route to take and when to do each thing and always made sure we were comfortable with the decision. I told her there was a chance of endometriosis and she actually listened where others didn’t and took the necessary measures to make sure my embryo had the best chance!!
It [the monitoring at RAD] was well efficient!! They gave you about a 2 hour window to show up and they had you in and out within id say 30-45 mins with blood work and ultra sound done and some mornings there was lots of woman there with me and all the nurses did there parts to make the line go!!... They work with your schedule, I work two jobs and they made my appointments work around my jobs!! Each section is super helpful including the financial side. I had to call them once or twice for my insurance and they helped and made me laugh each time. There isn’t one person there who has a bad attitude
She listened to everything we had to say and always made sure this was the decision we wanted to go with. We had two failed IUIs so we already knew we wanted to go ivf and we told her that and she completely agreed and supported our decision telling us the best route to take and when to do each thing and always made sure we were comfortable with the decision. I told her there was a chance of endometriosis and she actually listened where others didn’t and took the necessary measures to make sure my embryo had the best chance!!
You will love her!!! Fertility problems are the worse for us but walking in the first time and meeting her she is just so pleasant and sweet it makes our problems and little more bareable when you know you have her on your team!!
I Felt like a human because she always smiled when talking to us and when I did my egg retrieval you could tell how heart broken she was that we only got 7. She hates to give bad news but she’s always there for us and gives us hugs everytime we see her !!
I told Bachman about the iuis and the endometriosis chance so she said between my Ibs issues and my irregularity that there was a high chance so she said the best plan would be the egg retrieval first then surgery to check for endometriosis and to remove a cyst and pileup to make sure the embryo had the best chance then the transfer
Describe your experience with your nurse at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware). (Assigned nurse: Donna )
Everyone on the staff team is super sweet and helpful if I have any questions which I always do!! They make sure I walk out of the appointment feeling confident and okay with the next stage
They work with your schedule, I work two jobs and they made my appointments work around my jobs!! Each section is super helpful including the financial side. I had to call them once or twice for my insurance and they helped and made me laugh each time. There isn’t one person there who has a bad attitude.
It was well efficient!! They gave you about a 2 hour window to show up and they had you in and out within id say 30-45 mins with blood work and ultra sound done and some mornings there was lots of woman there with me and all the nurses did there parts to make the line go!!
Was about 2450 for the ivf, 3450 for the medicines plus another $1200 down the way for the medicines and 2800 for the biopsy on the embryos!!

2014 - 2016, Unsuccessful
Dr Bachman was awesome! Her bedside manner is excellent. She reassured me when I wasn't feeling very optimistic. My questions were always answered in a pleasant way. If she said she would call you, SHE would call you! I felt so comfortable under her care....Dr Bachman performed an HSG to see if everything was in working order and no blockages. After 2 u successful IUI with clomid, She then did a laparoscopy to check for endometriosis. We moved to a low dose of injectable medication coupled with IUI which resulted in a chemical pregnancy. Dr Bachman reassured me that we now know what works and could increase the dosage, whenever we were ready to try again. Even with experiencing this loss, we felt optimistic.
Strengths [Reproductive Associates of Delaware]: Looked and smelled Clean, good reading material, neat, music was pleasant, temperature nice, during this sensitive time you didn't see other kids/babies in the office (not that it was forbidden, but it could be a painful image for others) Weaknesses: open, no privacy, no mental health associates for patient's... Great communication, fast response, thorough explanations, step by step instructions, privacy respected, nive bedside manner... They allowed me to be billed and make payments during one cycle.
Go with your gut. If the physician doesn't feel like a good fit, choose another one. This is a huge decision and you want to feel like you are being taken care of. Dr Bachman is a very competent Reproductive Endocrinologist. She knows her stuff!!
The staff was always kind, always kept a positive attitude and remained sensitive about this journey. They remember you like an old friend, they give hugs and kind words.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware). (Assigned nurse: Theresa, Nikeya (Nicki) )
Strengths: Looked and smelled Clean, good reading material, neat, music was pleasant, temperature nice, during this sensitive time you didn't see other kids/babies in the office (not that it was forbidden, but it could be a painful image for others) Weaknesses: open, no privacy, no mental health associates for patient's
My employer doesn't offer fertility coverage so they offered a discount on procedures and surgical copays. My specialist co-pay was $40 each visit, so after 5 visits in one week it can add up. They allowed me to be billed and make payments during one cycle.

2014 - 2019, Successful
One specific example of the care that Dr Bachman personal I needed was when we found out we had an ectopic pregnancy and we're going to have to abort the pregnancy. Dr. Bachman called from her personal cell phone on her way home from a party when she found out about it to convey her sympathy and help us get through the next steps. I would not hesitate for a second recommending her.
The nurses [at Reproductive Associates of DE- Wilmington] were amazing, especially Rhonda and Kristen. it was nice to always walk in and be recognized and have the nursing staff remember why we were there and be ready to ask about my health and well-being.... The only advice that I would offer would be to ask exactly how things work as opposed to assuming they work like a normal doctor's office. There are many aspects such as signing in and knowing payment dates that are not 100% clear but will be easily cleared up just by asking a question.
I would recommend that someone be honest about their goals to get a more exact map of their treatment.
Dr. Bachman was very personally involved in my treatment and made me feel like the entire clinic actually cared about my progress and the development and birth of our son. She is exactly the type of doctor that I wants for a treatment like this.
The nurses were amazing, especially Rhonda and Kristen. it was nice to always walk in and be recognized and have the nursing staff remember why we were there and be ready to ask about my health and well-being.
Dr. Bachman was very adamant about doing only single embryo transfers and while I would have liked to try multiples I understood and agreed with her reasons.
Wilmington
Emelia Bachman was very understanding from the very beginning even drawing pictures, so we understood what she was saying in doctor terms. I started with her and ended with her . Every minute with her was a great experience.... She made me feel as though she was in my shoes and understood how hard it is to go through life without kids. She was honest with me through the whole process. I was very comfortable with her.
The clinic [RAD-Newark] is nerve racking everyone going in there is worried about having a baby. Even the receptionist becomes a friend. Only weakness is sometimes there may be a wait. The rooms are comfortable and you will need to give blood seems like all the time. Rad has a lab right in the office.... I don't have anything bad to say about the nursing staff. Everyone of them were from mars they were happy everyday I was there. Once I received a positive pregnancy test they were just as happy as could be for me.
Get ready for the journey of your life. If anyone is on your side she is.
From the beginning I always needed IVF due to my husbands poor count. She explained in the beginning the time I would miss from work with appointment, the amount of medicine I would be taking, but in the end how it will all be worth it.
The clinic is nerve racking everyone going in there is worried about having a baby. Even the receptionist becomes a friend. Only weakness is sometimes there may be a wait. The rooms are comfortable and you will need to give blood seems like all the time. Rad has a lab right in the office.
It was around I think 28,000, but I think that was half way through. Out of pocket I only paid 3,500 with insurance

2016 - 2018, Unknown Success
Dr. Bachman explains your risks well. She is very realistic about your opportunity for success. She sometimes could use a little more practice with delivery or framing up information so it’s not as hurtful. She is very supportive and understanding. She sometimes seems rushed when talking and could slow herself down a bit. When we first met I struggled with her style but we have grown close through this journey. ... Be patient with her bedside manner because she is a good doctor.
Everyone in the office [RAD] seemed familiar with me and my situation. ... Monitoring appointments were quick mostly. Some days were slower than others although I arrived early in the morning. ... Some of the ladies that walk you back and take your BP are rude and inconsiderate. ... For the most part they are great but a couple that I don’t care to deal with on a regular basis ... I would have preferred to transfer two embryos but it was not the clinic’s practice. ... Nursing team was nice and helpful. ...
Be patient with her bedside manner because she is a good doctor.
Everyone in the office seemed familiar with me and my situation.
We used a medium dose and will use a slower dose for upcoming cycle. My body responded well to the treatment.
Nursing team was nice and helpful.
Some of the ladies that walk you back and take your BP are rude and inconsiderate. I had a couple of bad experiences with those ladies. For the most part they are great but a couple that I don’t care to deal with on a regular basis
Newark

She [Dr. Bachman] always seems to give her honest opinion on what to expect and how optimistic we should be. She shows a lot of compassion when delivering any news and takes as long as you need with each appointment, you never feel rushed for time. ... We started with clomid which did not work, then tried another oral pill with times intercourse. Next we did 3 cycles of gonal with iui. Now in the process of ivf. One cancelled cycle at this point.
They [Repro Assoc of DE] all are very respectful of what you are going through. The system they have in place seems to work in regard to monitoring appointments and lab work. They make it very easy to schedule and accommodate your appointments with your personal schedule ... Everyone is easy to communicate with and takes the time to answer all questions. ...
Very friendly and approachable. She always seems to give her honest opinion on what to expect and how optimistic we should be. She shows a lot of compassion when delivering any news and takes as long as you need with each appointment, you never feel rushed for time.
Be patient the whole process takes time.
She is very caring and always takes the time to answer any questions
Describe your experience with your nurse at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware). (Assigned nurse: Donna and amy are the coordinators I mostly interact with )
Everyone is very nice and compassionate. They all are very respectful of what you are going through. The system they have in place seems to work in regard to monitoring appointments and lab work. They make it very easy to schedule and accommodate your appointments with your personal schedule

2016 - 2019, Successful
Dr. Bachman is an amazing doctor. She always calls to check in. After our failed transfer, she called just to see how I was. It meant a lot. She is also very honest about treatment and the chances of success.... For my first transfer, we used Lupron to calm my ovaries down and then estrace and progesterone to prepare my lining and hormones. We transferred one embryo and had a successful pregnancy. My second transfer we did the same protocol but were unsuccessful.
The clinic [Reproductive Associates of DE-Newark] is great. They have two offices in the same building. They have lots of appointments to meet your needs. Great communication, I always get a call back in a timely manner. Even the front desk staff is friendly!... All of the nurses, care coordinators, and nursing staff are amazing. They take the time to know the patient and are caring.... She has always done a single embryo transfer with me because she does not feel multiple embryos are more successful.
Ask lots of questions - she will answer and you’ll leave feeling great.
Dr. Bachman takes time to know me as a patient and my family.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware). (Assigned nurse: Dorri)
The clinic is great. They have two offices in the same building. They have lots of appointments to meet your needs. Great communication, I always get a call back in a timely manner. Even the front desk staff is friendly!

2018 - 2019, Consult
Dr. Bachman treats her patients like family. Her warm hugs make the hard days a little easier. She genuinely loves her patients and wants their dreams to come true.... Dr. Bachman and I are still working on my next cycle, so I don’t have a specific treatment plan yet... Dr. Bachman is one of a kind. I’ve seen three doctors and she is my favorite. Her bed side manner is like no other. She ensures that you know everything that’s going on and she makes sure she gets consent before making any and all decisions on your care.
RAD has many strengths. The knowledge available between the doctors and nurses is unmeasurable. They are too notch! The technology this office uses is so impressive. The only patient portal is amazing!... Every single staff member is amazing. Dorri and Amy are two of the best coordinators any patient could ask for. They both put so much effort into make sure their patients are taken care of and are comfortable with everything.
Let her give you the hugs! They help!
I’m blessed to have insurance coverage which helps some with the cost.
We have not discussed this option.

2018, Consult
I have only been to one visit, I just started my sessions and so far I am comfortable [with Dr. Emelia Bachman]. We discussed the strategy and plans to get started and move forward. We talked about getting my A1C down and the risk of having diabetes...She is very kind and makes us feel comfortable
I’ve only been to one visit, the clinic [RADfertility] was very warm and welcoming. The nurses were kind and welcomed us as soon as we came in. There were refreshments, coffee and tea. It was a little warm for me but I’m normally hot...so far I am comfortable [with Dr. Emelia Bachman]. We discussed the strategy and plans to get started and move forward. We talked about getting my A1C down and the risk of having diabetes...She is very kind and makes us feel comfortable
I have only been to one visit, I just started my sessions and so far I am comfortable. We discussed the strategy and plans to get started and move forward. We talked about getting my A1C down and the risk of having diabetes.
She is very kind and makes us feel comfortable
I’ve only been to one visit, the clinic was very warm and welcoming. The nurses were kind and welcomed us as soon as we came in. There were refreshments, coffee and tea. It was a little warm for me but I’m normally hot.
Wilmington