Medical SchoolMonterrey Tech
ResidencyMount Sinai
FellowshipJones Inst / Clev Clinic
15955 SW 96th St
Miami, FL 33196
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Enrique Soto to a friend?

6.2

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
Dr. Soto has a great bedside manner and is very kind. He provides a lot of detailed information and always allows room for questions and concerns.... He had my husband go see a fertility urologist because our need to do IVF is male factor infertility. He gave us suggestions and advice for increasing my husbands sperm count and for me to increase my egg count and quality....I wasn't made aware of my low egg count until very recently and I have been seeing Dr. Soto for all the initial prep work and procedures for IVF since October.
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Enrique Soto at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Soto has a great bedside manner and is very kind. He provides a lot of detailed information and always allows room for questions and concerns. I trust him moving forward with our treatment and feel he will be the one to give us our desired outcome of a baby!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Enrique Soto at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine?
Be prepared to wait for appointments in the waiting room, but it's worth it. IVFMD is a great place and so far, so good with Dr. Soto!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Enrique Soto at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine?
The entire office staff at IVFMD are so kind, patient, and friendly. Dr. Soto took his time with my husband and I during each appointment, answered all our questions, and provided tons of information in a very kind and calm manner. I truly felt as though he was looking at our case individually and not as another appointment on his schedule.
Describe the protocols Enrique Soto used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Jessica)
I have little experience with Dr. Soto's nurse, Jessica, so far. My limited interaction with her has been good. She seems nice and informative. I'm sure I will develop a stronger opinion once we start treatment next month.
Describe your experience with IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine.
Very nice clinic facilities, on the higher end with a nice and welcoming waiting room. All office staff are very kind and informative. The only negative is that they usually are running late and I've waited anywhere between 1-2 hours past my appointment time just to be taken in.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Enrique Soto at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine.
It's estimated to be about $22,000 - $25,000 depending on how much the medications cost for a frozen IVF cycle.
Describe Enrique Soto's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine.
No experience with this yet.
What specific things went wrong at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine?
Miami

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Enrique Soto at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
He [Dr. Enrique Soto] worked along with my doctor home, so between them they set the best protocol based on my low AMH and endometriosis. I was put on Menopur injections at 75iu once a day and then given a trigger shot 12 hours before first IUI (I had a double IUI). Dr Soto agreed that only 3 IUIs should be done before moving on to IVF so we all agree if this cycle is not successful that’s what will get done.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
He was very gentle but informative. He has excellent bedside manner. Only downside was that he didn’t perform the actual IUI and I did not get to see him before or after. I thought that was a bit strange.
They are in good hands with him.
The staff and doctor were kind and friendly and very sensitive.
He worked along with my doctor home, so between them they set the best protocol based on my low AMH and endometriosis. I was put on Menopur injections at 75iu once a day and then given a trigger shot 12 hours before first IUI (I had a double IUI). Dr Soto agreed that only 3 IUIs should be done before moving on to IVF so we all agree if this cycle is not successful that’s what will get done.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Jessica )
They were all very helpful and informative as well. They were also very attentive when it came to answering my questions or listening to my concerns.
It is usually a very busy clinic so expect to have to wait for a while unless coming in for a simple consultation. They are well-organized and most of the staff is very friendly and helpful. Also the waiting room is very private in a way that’s hard to explain but makes it easier and less awkward when you may not want to speak to other patients which being such a socially awkward person I enjoy.
I paid for my monitoring and medication at home which was about USD$2,000.00. The actual IUI procedures done with Dr Soto were $409 and I did a double so it was $818 for the two IUIs, plus $110 for the trigger shot and $86 for two weeks worth of progesterone suppositories. So in total I paid $3,014.00 for one IUI cycle.
Miami

He [Dr. Enrique Soto] has patience and understands that the process we are going through can be emotional. He does not hold back but has empathy. He speaks with no judgement also. Dr. Soto did not rush during the consultation and answered all questions we had although it was few because he went through everything diligently... He explained IVF procedure is our only option due to tubal blockage. He information that he would start me on birth control and procedure with that.
He has patience and understands that the process we are going through can be emotional. He does not hold back but has empathy. He speaks with no judgement also. Dr. Soto did not rush during the consultation and answered all questions we had although it was few because he went through everything diligently
Have patiences with the staff.
He was sincere, answering all questesions we had. He also provided more information and made clear all his recommendations. He did not rush through the consultation. He was also going at our pace.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer F)
The nurse Jennifer was knowledgeable and answered emails fast. I didn’t like if you called you aren’t able to get in touch with anyone and you have to leave a message for everything. The best form of communication is email only.
The verbal communication by phone is poor. Everything is done by email. The nurse Jennifer is good and gets back to patients in a timely manner. The staff i do not like. They show no compassion. They take forever and speak amongst themselves in front of patients.
I had a deductible plan the cost was average. Self pay was less than my insurance deductible
Miami

Dr. Soto is very kind, compassionate, down to earth and encouraging. He was fraught forward even if it hurt a little. Every appointment was very well organized and his procedures are extremely methodical. He cares 100 percent about his patients and And giving them the outcome they want. All procedures done where carefully done with patience....The clinic [IVFMD S. Florida] was always running’s and wait time was not too bad. Nurses wee constantly calling patients in and patients out. All procedures where done in house.
Trust in him
Soto was very sweet and understanding. Made me feel comfortable and positive.
Femara and trigger shot
Willing to help. Very courteous and polite.
Clean, and organized. The clinic was always running’s and wait time was not too bad. Nurses wee constantly calling patients in and patients out. All procedures where done in house. Water was offered in every visit and the clinks was always very pleasant
My insurance did not cover so I paid out of pocket. About 5000