Eric Seaman

Millburn
225 Millburn Avenue
Millburn, NJ 07041
973-218-9400
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Eric Seaman to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend New Jersey Urology to a friend?
Male Factor, Other
Dr. Seaman is very knowledgeable and skilled at what he does. He has been very thorough with us and actually missed a diagnosis that four other doctors failed to find on exam, (two family doctors and two Urologists). I was amazed and felt immediately like we were dealing with someone in another league.... He had further bloodwork to see if there were any changes and look at other hormones that were previously untested. He also ordered a more sensitive scrotal/renal ultrasound which was performed in office. My husband was prescribed Clomid in order to boost our chances of finding sperm upon retrieval. First, we will have an exploratory procedure to determine if there is an unpalpable vas that can be crossed over microsurgically, and then he will proceed with sperm retrieval through either MESA or TESE depending on what he finds. Any samples found will be frozen for IVF + ICSI.
Male Factor, Other
How was your experience with Eric Seaman at New Jersey Urology ?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Eric Seaman at New Jersey Urology ?
He is quick and straightforward. Bring your A-game and be sure to have any questions ready to go you may have, because the appointment may fly by with you forgetting to bring something up if you don't have it written down.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Eric Seaman at New Jersey Urology ?
He is very friendly and competent, listening to your situation and taking notes. Once he gives you his feedback, you can tell he has heard and processed everything you've said in order to give you a response based on your actual situation and concerns, not just a textbook or pat answer. We had certain reservations about treatment which he was able to address and put me very much at ease. He also expressed his sincere hope for the success of our treatment and that meant so much to me.
Describe the protocols Eric Seaman used in your cycles at New Jersey Urology and their degree of success.
It is really a mixed bag. Try to find out who your nurse(s) is/are and talk to the same person all the time, because otherwise it can be frustrating talking with different people with different skillsets or approaches. I did speak with a Manager about the way one Nurse spoke to me on the phone, and he was very professional and apologetic about her behavior. The Doctor called me back to address my concerns the next day (even though he was on vacation).
Describe your experience with New Jersey Urology .
The doctor is amazing and his schedule fills up fast, so you do want to call in as much advance notice as possible. The Nursing staff is a little hodge-podge, perhaps not always the most professional or not quite on par with the level of care I believe Dr. Seaman has to offer. Our ultrasound tech was very friendly though, capable and professional and set us a bit at ease during what otherwise could be a bot of an awkward procedure. I am there for the doctor/surgeon though, not the staff, so we just deal with it.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Eric Seaman at New Jersey Urology .
Each office visit has been $250 so far, once for the initial consult and again for consult with U/S. He said our surgery would be $5,500 including retrieval.
What specific things went wrong at New Jersey Urology ?
Eric Seaman