Erica Anspach Will

Midwest Fertility Specialists

Nurse available by direct lineNot available by cell phone
Medical SchoolU. of Toledo
Carmel
12188-A N. Meridian St.
Carmel, IN 46032
317-571-1637
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Erica Anspach Will to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Midwest Fertility Specialists to a friend?
Dr. Erica Will is an amazing doctor. I am so grateful for her for being so caring, trustworthy and understanding. I will never forget when she said “We will get you your family.” That will forever stick with me. I wanted to burst into tears at my appointment but I held them back until I was done with my appointment.... I am 25 years old and my ovarian reserve is 1.05. It’s slightly on the lower side for my age. I don’t ovulate regularly and I used Femera and did 3 IUIS with trigger that were unsuccessful. I did 1 IUI with Femera and Gonal f with trigger and Progesterone that was also unsuccessful.
How was your experience with Erica Anspach Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists?
Dr. Erica Will is an amazing doctor. I am so grateful for her for being so caring, trustworthy and understanding. I will never forget when she said “We will get you your family.” That will forever stick with me. I wanted to burst into tears at my appointment but I held them back until I was done with my appointment. I may be heartbroken now, because we are starting our final IUI next month and I’m holding on to a little bit of hope still, but it will get better. I will try to apply for IVF grants and pray that we get lucky. We have come so far and it’s hard to give up now.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Erica Anspach Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists?
Dr. Erica Will is very understanding and was up front about my situation. As hard as it is to hear some things, she knows how to say it with empathy where it doesn’t hurt as much.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Erica Anspach Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists?
Dr. Erica Will is a great doctor. She is so caring and understanding and so is all of her staff. We may not have gotten pregnant yet, but I am so grateful for all of them and for making the most difficult time in our life a little easier. We are doing one more IUI with injectables in April and if it’s not successful we will be done for a while. I have talked to Dr. Erica Will about IVF, but we don’t have near the amount that we need for the treatment. We don’t have insurance coverage and have paid $10,000 for our IUIS. My fiance had to get another job so we can afford just the IUIS. We continue to pray every single day. No matter what, we will always be grateful for everyone at the Fort Wayne Midwest Fertility Specialists Clinic.
Describe the protocols Erica Anspach Will used in your cycles at Midwest Fertility Specialists and their degree of success.
I am 25 years old and my ovarian reserve is 1.05. It’s slightly on the lower side for my age. I don’t ovulate regularly and I used Femera and did 3 IUIS with trigger that were unsuccessful. I did 1 IUI with Femera and Gonal f with trigger and Progesterone that was also unsuccessful. The 5th IUI I did was straight injectables with trigger and then Progesterone that was unsuccessful. Today I had to take a pregnancy test to see if this IUI worked and it was negative, so I’m having a really hard day and this is how I came across this website. When you are in desperate need of help for the next step of treatment you would do anything.
The nursing staff is just as great as Dr. Erica Will. I could cry when I talk about how great they all are. They were born to do their jobs. They’re nothing short of amazing and I will forever be grateful for all of them no matter if I have a baby or not from the treatments we do there.
Describe your experience with Midwest Fertility Specialists.
The clinic is very clean and the receptionists at the front desk are always smiling and happy. They make me feel welcome every time I am there. It helps coming to a place where you feel comfortable. The whole process of infertility is hard so these things mean so much. I don’t think the clinic has any weaknesses.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Erica Anspach Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists.
My fiance and I don’t have insurance so we have been paying everything out of pocket. From the beginning to the 5th IUI that I found out today that was unsuccessful we have paid $10,000 out of pocket.
Erica Anspach Will