Medical SchoolU. of Toledo
260-490-3456
12188-A N. Meridian St.
Carmel, IN 46032
317-571-1637
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Erica Anspach Will to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Midwest Fertility Specialists to a friend?
Dr. Erica Will is an amazing doctor. I am so grateful for her for being so caring, trustworthy and understanding. I will never forget when she said “We will get you your family.” That will forever stick with me. I wanted to burst into tears at my appointment but I held them back until I was done with my appointment.... I am 25 years old and my ovarian reserve is 1.05. It’s slightly on the lower side for my age. I don’t ovulate regularly and I used Femera and did 3 IUIS with trigger that were unsuccessful. I did 1 IUI with Femera and Gonal f with trigger and Progesterone that was also unsuccessful.
How was your experience with Erica Anspach Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists?
Dr. Erica Will is an amazing doctor. I am so grateful for her for being so caring, trustworthy and understanding. I will never forget when she said “We will get you your family.” That will forever stick with me. I wanted to burst into tears at my appointment but I held them back until I was done with my appointment. I may be heartbroken now, because we are starting our final IUI next month and I’m holding on to a little bit of hope still, but it will get better. I will try to apply for IVF grants and pray that we get lucky. We have come so far and it’s hard to give up now.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Erica Anspach Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists?
Dr. Erica Will is very understanding and was up front about my situation. As hard as it is to hear some things, she knows how to say it with empathy where it doesn’t hurt as much.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Erica Anspach Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists?
Dr. Erica Will is a great doctor. She is so caring and understanding and so is all of her staff. We may not have gotten pregnant yet, but I am so grateful for all of them and for making the most difficult time in our life a little easier. We are doing one more IUI with injectables in April and if it’s not successful we will be done for a while. I have talked to Dr. Erica Will about IVF, but we don’t have near the amount that we need for the treatment. We don’t have insurance coverage and have paid $10,000 for our IUIS. My fiance had to get another job so we can afford just the IUIS. We continue to pray every single day. No matter what, we will always be grateful for everyone at the Fort Wayne Midwest Fertility Specialists Clinic.
Describe the protocols Erica Anspach Will used in your cycles at Midwest Fertility Specialists and their degree of success.
I am 25 years old and my ovarian reserve is 1.05. It’s slightly on the lower side for my age. I don’t ovulate regularly and I used Femera and did 3 IUIS with trigger that were unsuccessful. I did 1 IUI with Femera and Gonal f with trigger and Progesterone that was also unsuccessful. The 5th IUI I did was straight injectables with trigger and then Progesterone that was unsuccessful. Today I had to take a pregnancy test to see if this IUI worked and it was negative, so I’m having a really hard day and this is how I came across this website. When you are in desperate need of help for the next step of treatment you would do anything.
The nursing staff is just as great as Dr. Erica Will. I could cry when I talk about how great they all are. They were born to do their jobs. They’re nothing short of amazing and I will forever be grateful for all of them no matter if I have a baby or not from the treatments we do there.
Describe your experience with Midwest Fertility Specialists.
The clinic is very clean and the receptionists at the front desk are always smiling and happy. They make me feel welcome every time I am there. It helps coming to a place where you feel comfortable. The whole process of infertility is hard so these things mean so much. I don’t think the clinic has any weaknesses.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Erica Anspach Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists.
My fiance and I don’t have insurance so we have been paying everything out of pocket. From the beginning to the 5th IUI that I found out today that was unsuccessful we have paid $10,000 out of pocket.
Fort Wayne

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Erica Anspach Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists.

Dr. Will has an overall inviting appearance and mentality however she is our business and not very personal. She will not take time to tell you about her self or ask too many questions about your personal life. However she is very professional and wants to get the best treatment for you possible.... She made it very clear on what she believes would work best for us and made sure her recommendations were made clear. She was very thorough as well.
Ask lots of questions because she will have good answers for them however I had to ask some clarifying questions on various words and what exactly was going to happen.
Dr. Will was not very personal and did not care to ask about our lives. However she was kind and straightforward. She made it very clear on what she believes would work best for us and made sure her recommendations were made clear. She was very thorough as well.
I can’t say enough praise about the nursing staff. They were all very nice calm and helped me feel relaxed. They took time to learn about our lives and we’re very excited for us. They helped me have hope.
Describe your experience with Midwest Fertility Specialists.
A huge weakness about the clinic is the room men use to do the semen analysis it is essentially a closet. And you can hear everything outside. The clinic is also overall very small and tucked in a large building. Thanks of the clinic is the staff are amazing and welcome mean there is also coffee in the waiting room.
Every call with Dr. well cost $25 No matter how long it was. Everything else has honestly been confusing and bills have slowly been coming in. They were not very clear on how much everything cost
What specific things went wrong at Midwest Fertility Specialists?

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
I have DOR, poor egg quality and a blocked Fallopian tube. Because of my numbers be so bad IVF was not an option for us. So I had an HSG done which showed my blocked tube. She [Dr. Erica Will] has decided that the treatment that best suits us is IUI. However, because of my #'s and my blocked tube she is going to put me on extra strength fertility medication to better our chances...She explains everything to you as each journey is different and you know that she cares about your journey and wants you to be successful
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Will explains each situation in terms that you can understand. You walk away know that she cares and wants to see your dream of having a family come true. She is has shown compassion with each roadblock that we have encountered and has given up another avenue to try.
I would highly recommend her and to ask all the questions that you have
I have DOR, poor egg quality and a blocked Fallopian tube. Because of my numbers be so bad IVF was not an option for us. So I had an HSG done which showed my blocked tube. She has decided that the treatment that best suits us is IUI. However, because of my #'s and my blocked tube she is going to put me on extra strength fertility medication to better our chances.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Midwest Fertility Specialists. (Assigned nurse: Chelsea Purcell)
They are very detailed. During your first visit you will meet with your Dr. your nurse and the business office. Our Nurse gave us a binder full of info and went over our next steps in our journey and then we meet with the business office who went over pricing of each package option
Describe your experience with Midwest Fertility Specialists.
They are informative, caring and one hundred percent on your side. They treat you like a individual human and not just a number. They are a hundred percent honest with you and will stand behind any decision you make and what ever path you decide is best for you
All blood work, exams, HSG, consultation.
Carmel

1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing (cancer)
Cancer
Erika [Dr. Will] sat with us face to face and explained everything and answered all of our questions with care... She's helpful, sweet and caring.... Everyone at the office we've encountered was great and helpful. We have a clear path of what's going to happen. They called me in a timely manner with results and always made sure I was in the know. I would choose this office again and again.... It's a great clinic and has everything in house.
1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing (cancer)
Cancer
Pick Erika! She's helpful, sweet and caring.
Erika sat with us face to face and explained everything and answered all of our questions with care
I'm still in the process of getting that worked out
Describe your experience with your nurse at Midwest Fertility Specialists. (Assigned nurse: Chelsea)
She takes the lead in making sure all lab work is done and that I'm on the right track
Describe your experience with Midwest Fertility Specialists.
It's a great clinic and has everything in house. The only complaint I have is that it's over an hour from my house. Other than that it's a great clinic. The meds we need have to be ordered out, but everything else can be done right there.
I don't remember
Describe Erica Anspach Will's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Midwest Fertility Specialists.
I'm not that far yet.