Medical SchoolU. of Toledo
260-490-3456
12188-A N. Meridian St.
Carmel, IN 46032
317-571-1637
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Erica Anspach Will to a friend?
9.7

5.9

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Midwest Fertility Specialists to a friend?
Dr. Will is warm and caring, she listens thoroughly and engaged conversation and questions very personally...She clearly understands the ins and outs of reproduction endocrinology at a very technical level, but communicates at a very approachable and understandable level. She does prefer to err on the side of conservative treatments (freeze-all rather than fresh transfer, single embryo transfer on first cycle, 1 month of natural rest cycle in between medicated FET cycles), though this may have been sure to my specific diagnosis (endometriosis). I don't mind though, I appreciate that she cares quite a bit about maintaining overall health and well-being during the very physically demanding IVF cycles.
They have an excellent phlebotomist, and Ultrasound technicians [at Midwest Fertility Specialists]. They don't take messages during off hours, which I don't like. They also have some odd hours, no calls after 11 on Friday, 7-10 weekends. I can never remember when they are open and I should call, and I wish I could just leave messages if I forget and call after 4 or on Friday. They have gone out of the way to help find the pharmacy whit the best out of pocket med prices, which was hugely appreciated. They don't post specific lab results on the web portal, just the status of the labs and if the Dr has reviewed them yet.
How was your experience with Erica Anspach Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists?
Dr. Erica Will is a perfect mix of candid and empathetic. She clearly understands the ins and outs of reproduction endocrinology at a very technical level, but communicates at a very approachable and understandable level. She does prefer to err on the side of conservative treatments (freeze-all rather than fresh transfer, single embryo transfer on first cycle, 1 month of natural rest cycle in between medicated FET cycles), though this may have been sure to my specific diagnosis (endometriosis). I don't mind though, I appreciate that she cares quite a bit about maintaining overall health and well-being during the very physically demanding IVF cycles.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Erica Anspach Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists?
Don't be afraid to ask as many detailed questions as you need to, she's very amenable to them. Be sure to advocate for appointments if you feel you need more, she's happy and willing to make sure you can have as much of her time as you need, but will tend to default to less if your treatment moving along smoothly and she doesn't hear from you. She's very good with phone appointments if that's preferred.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Erica Anspach Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists?
Describe the protocols Erica Anspach Will used in your cycles at Midwest Fertility Specialists and their degree of success.
Stim cycle(amh -11): Menopur 75mg Gonal-f 150mg Cetrotide started stim day 6, gonal-f moved to 75mg on stim day 8. Lupron trigger on stim day 10. I started at a relatively low dose and maintained that dose until a few dates before trigger where it was lowered. She monitored my with ultrasounds every other day for the first 6 then every day until trigger. She updated dosage based on hormone levels and follicle size. My stim cycle went smoothly with no issues, so communication was fairly basic, but I was kept informed well throughout the whole process. After they retrieved 36 eggs, I did have significant pain for the next three days, but they had a doctor on call in off hours and checked in on me often until I was healed. The embryo lab called me to report number fertilized (20 on day 1, 4 more on day 2) and then on day five and six with the final number of frozen blastocysts. FET cycle: Estradiol .3ml every 4 days (increase to.4 ml on the 2 estradiol days before transfer) Dexamethasone .5mg daily until day before transfer Progesterone in Oil (ethyl oleate) 50mg/0.5ml, 2x daily - starting 6 days before transfer Prednisone 5mg g 2x daily starting 2 days before transfer Medrol 8mg - 2x daily starting 4 days before transfer stopping 2 days after Antibiotics 1 day before procedure and 2 days after After the initial appointment, there was a 2 week lining check appointment. My lining was 12mm, and hormones were at good levels so progesterone was scheduled to begin and transfer was scheduled. Next appointment was the frozen transfer, I received several calls in the days preceding to confirm scheduled times and from the embryo lab for updates on thaw process. After transfer I was scheduled for a beta HCG test 10 days post transfer. After 2 failed identical protocols, Dr. Will has suggested taking the Endometrial Receptivity Array testing. That is my next step but I have not started that cycle yet. Dr will setup a phone appointment after each failed transfer to go over any questions and talk about any alternatives or treatment changes. She suggested the ERA test after FET #1, but since we had not pgs tested, we opted to try one more FET first. She has also discussed the possibility of 2 embryos transferred but was clear on the risks of choosing that option. We have not yet decided on that.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Midwest Fertility Specialists. (Assigned nurse: CHELSEA)
Chelsea occasionally had trouble remembering the specifics of my treatment, and some things were communicated to her but never put on our charts (decision to not do pgs testing, what kind of cycle we were doing- ERA test or FET). She was very on it during active cycles though, calling with updates to treatments even when everything remained unchanged. She was friendly and caring.
Describe your experience with Midwest Fertility Specialists.
The clinic has scheduling mishaps more often than I would prefer. In my case - 3 times. I started getting them to give me a written appointment card every time, as I had one instance where my appointments got put on the right time but wrong day and I was treated as though I was at fault, despite being very certain I hadn't said the wrong day(had to schedule in between work days). There was 1 appointment time change that I was never updated on and found out through the web portal by chance, and one afternoon appointment that when the day came was called and told that I had missed it. I was on my way to the appointment time I had in my calendar, but it was somehow in their system as earlier in the day. I can understand mistakes happen, but the office staff was a bit rude about it. It was during my stim cycle and I freaked out thinking somehow everything was ruined, and they acted very inconvenienced and as it was a very emotional(and hormonal!) time, some kindness and benefit of the doubt would have gone a long way. They have an excellent phlebotomist, and Ultrasound technicians. They don't take messages during off hours, which I don't like. They also have some odd hours, no calls after 11 on Friday, 7-10 weekends. I can never remember when they are open and I should call, and I wish I could just leave messages if I forget and call after 4 or on Friday. They have gone out of the way to help find the pharmacy whit the best out of pocket med prices, which was hugely appreciated. They don't post specific lab results on the web portal, just the status of the labs and if the Dr has reviewed them yet.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Erica Anspach Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists.
I got a job at Starbucks to use their insurance. They provide 15000 of procedure coverage and 5000 of medication coverage lifetime max. I had 3000 deductable before i blew through the medication coverage on my stim cycle, and have been paying out of pocket on meds ever since. Total out of pocket for that is around $4000 currently. The procedure coverage paid for my egg retrieval, freezing and most of the first FET. We are now fully out of pocket. Our second FET was $4900 not including meds or ultrasoundss. Overall we're at about 10-11k out of pocket currently. We had to pause after FET #2 to save up for the ERA test and FET #3.
Describe Erica Anspach Will's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Midwest Fertility Specialists.
Dr. Will definitely preferred single transfer for me starting out. She has offered that as a possible option now that I have had unsuccessful FETs, but continues to be clear of the risk of twins, and would be more comfortable doing 1 per transfer. She has left the choice up to me and my husband at this point. I don't believe she would be down with transferring more than 2.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Midwest Fertility Specialists.
I had to call and get bounced around the office to get the results of my first HCG test of my first FET. I had a missed call but no message or call back number and no one on the phone knew who to pass me to. I heard later there was a change in my doctor's primary nurse and I got lost in the shuffle. Not the best way to hear about a failed FET.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Erica Anspach Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists.

[Dr. Erica Anspach Will] has a preference for single embryo transfer, but I have not yet felt strongly pressured one way or another...has a very warm manner. It was clear that she read all of my background information thoroughly before our appointment, so she could then focus her attention on me. She was also very clear about giving me all the information I needed and insistent on me making informed decisions...does not shy away from giving you data and the odds of a procedure working. She does not rush you through your consultation but lets you take all the time you need to ask questions. She is also very approachable over the phne.
Everyone I met [at Midwest Fertility Specialists] was respectful and friendly...We were talking with the doctor about egg freezing options and she never mentioned anything about eggs being stored at an outside facility, and gave us the impression that they were always stored on site. However, we later were talking with the financial specialist, who said that you have to pay extra money to store your eggs on site, otherwise they get sent to a storage facility in another state. This just felt like conflicting information (it also felt like they were trying to squeeze more money out of me.)
Dr. Will is warm and friendly but also does not shy away from giving you data and the odds of a procedure working. She does not rush you through your consultation but lets you take all the time you need to ask questions. She is also very approachable over the phne.
Come up with all of your questions beforehand, because she will give you plenty of time to address them all.
Dr. Will has a very warm manner. It was clear that she read all of my background information thoroughly before our appointment, so she could then focus her attention on me. She was also very clear about giving me all the information I needed and insistent on me making informed decisions.
We are still in the process of planning my cycle. I know she is planning on using the strongest doses of medications possible for my cycle, since I have probable diminished ovarian reserve.
I did not interact much with the nursing staff. Everyone I met was respectful and friendly, however.
Describe your experience with Midwest Fertility Specialists.
I wish the clinic had more pricing info online. As it is, you only get pricing info after a consultation. I like that their online portal makes it easy for me to get in touch with my doctor. It is also fairly easy to schedule an appointment with this clinic.
This is all quoted (have not done any of these procedures yet.) $6150 for oocyte freeze-all cycle, including office visits, ultrasounds, lab work, egg retrieval, freezing, and facility fee (NOT medications - that is a separate, variable, direct pay to pharmacy.) Additional anesthesia fee of $416 (paid separately to anesthesiologist.) Embryo creation $1900. Embryo transfer is $3900, not counting medications. ICSI $1300. PGS biopsy $1550. On site egg storage $1000/year. Offsite egg storage $500/year.
This doctor/clinic has a preference for single embryo transfer, but I have not yet felt strongly pressured one way or another.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Will has an overall inviting appearance and mentality however she is our business and not very personal. She will not take time to tell you about her self or ask too many questions about your personal life. However she is very professional and wants to get the best treatment for you possible.... She made it very clear on what she believes would work best for us and made sure her recommendations were made clear. She was very thorough as well.
A huge weakness about the clinic [Midwest Fertility Specialists] is the room men use to do the semen analysis it is essentially a closet. And you can hear everything outside. The clinic is also overall very small and tucked in a large building. Thanks of the clinic is the staff are amazing and welcome mean there is also coffee in the waiting room....Every call with Dr. well cost $25 No matter how long it was. Everything else has honestly been confusing
Ask lots of questions because she will have good answers for them however I had to ask some clarifying questions on various words and what exactly was going to happen.
Dr. Will was not very personal and did not care to ask about our lives. However she was kind and straightforward. She made it very clear on what she believes would work best for us and made sure her recommendations were made clear. She was very thorough as well.
I can’t say enough praise about the nursing staff. They were all very nice calm and helped me feel relaxed. They took time to learn about our lives and we’re very excited for us. They helped me have hope.
Describe your experience with Midwest Fertility Specialists.
A huge weakness about the clinic is the room men use to do the semen analysis it is essentially a closet. And you can hear everything outside. The clinic is also overall very small and tucked in a large building. Thanks of the clinic is the staff are amazing and welcome mean there is also coffee in the waiting room.
Every call with Dr. well cost $25 No matter how long it was. Everything else has honestly been confusing and bills have slowly been coming in. They were not very clear on how much everything cost
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Midwest Fertility Specialists.
Because the nurses at the Fort Wayne clinic were so busy they had me speak to a nurse from the Carmel clinic and they gave me conflicting responses.

Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
I am happy to have Dr. Will as my Doctor. Her caring demeanor and ability to make a solid plan was really helpful. ... I have been diagnosed with PCOS, Endometriosis, uterine fibroids, and a medium sized endometrioma in my left ovary. For my IUI I took Letrozole for days 3 -7 of my cycle, injectible Gonal-F (50) for 3 days, Ovidrel trigger shot, and progesterone suppositories from the day after IUI until my pregnancy test.
The only thing I have not liked about this clinic [is the business office. I have felt somewhat rushed and like things were not fully explained in this area. When treatments are so expensive I need to be prepared for what's coming next. Communication could be improved in this area. ... Sometimes you have to call to get results, but other than that they have been very good!
Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
I am happy to have Dr. Will as my Doctor. Her caring demeanor and ability to make a solid plan was really helpful. I saw her once for my initial appointment, again for an ultrasound and SIS procedure, and last for another consultation after our first IUI failed. The IUI was performed by a RN. I was surprised by this, but other than that have not had any surprises or negative impressions from this Doctor.
She is a caring and thoughtful Doctor. I trust her and have enjoyed having her as my Doctor.
When talking with Dr. Will, I felt that she was truly listening. She did not try to rush through the appointment, and demonstrated a lot of care and empathy. I felt that she truly cared about my situation and valued my experience as a patient.
I have been diagnosed with PCOS, Endometriosis, uterine fibroids, and a medium sized endometrioma in my left ovary. For my IUI I took Letrozole for days 3 -7 of my cycle, injectible Gonal-F (50) for 3 days, Ovidrel trigger shot, and progesterone suppositories from the day after IUI until my pregnancy test. This protocol produced one large and two medium sized follicles, but no pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Midwest Fertility Specialists. (Assigned nurse: Chelsea)
Describe your experience with Midwest Fertility Specialists.
The only thing I have not liked about this clinic is the business office. I have felt somewhat rushed and like things were not fully explained in this area. When treatments are so expensive I need to be prepared for what's coming next. Communication could be improved in this area.
My IUI cycle cost $1750.00. This does not include medication which was approximately $750.00 more.
I have not gone this far in treatment yet.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Erica Will is an amazing doctor. I am so grateful for her for being so caring, trustworthy and understanding. I will never forget when she said “We will get you your family.” That will forever stick with me. I wanted to burst into tears at my appointment but I held them back until I was done with my appointment.... I am 25 years old and my ovarian reserve is 1.05. It’s slightly on the lower side for my age. I don’t ovulate regularly and I used Femera and did 3 IUIS with trigger that were unsuccessful. I did 1 IUI with Femera and Gonal f with trigger and Progesterone that was also unsuccessful.
The clinic [Midwest Fertility Specialists] is very clean and the receptionists at the front desk are always smiling and happy. They make me feel welcome every time I am there. It helps coming to a place where you feel comfortable. The whole process of infertility is hard so these things mean so much. I don’t think the clinic has any weaknesses.... From the beginning to the 5th IUI that I found out today that was unsuccessful we have paid $10,000 out of pocket.
Dr. Erica Will is an amazing doctor. I am so grateful for her for being so caring, trustworthy and understanding. I will never forget when she said “We will get you your family.” That will forever stick with me. I wanted to burst into tears at my appointment but I held them back until I was done with my appointment. I may be heartbroken now, because we are starting our final IUI next month and I’m holding on to a little bit of hope still, but it will get better. I will try to apply for IVF grants and pray that we get lucky. We have come so far and it’s hard to give up now.
Dr. Erica Will is very understanding and was up front about my situation. As hard as it is to hear some things, she knows how to say it with empathy where it doesn’t hurt as much.
Dr. Erica Will is a great doctor. She is so caring and understanding and so is all of her staff. We may not have gotten pregnant yet, but I am so grateful for all of them and for making the most difficult time in our life a little easier. We are doing one more IUI with injectables in April and if it’s not successful we will be done for a while. I have talked to Dr. Erica Will about IVF, but we don’t have near the amount that we need for the treatment. We don’t have insurance coverage and have paid $10,000 for our IUIS. My fiance had to get another job so we can afford just the IUIS. We continue to pray every single day. No matter what, we will always be grateful for everyone at the Fort Wayne Midwest Fertility Specialists Clinic.
I am 25 years old and my ovarian reserve is 1.05. It’s slightly on the lower side for my age. I don’t ovulate regularly and I used Femera and did 3 IUIS with trigger that were unsuccessful. I did 1 IUI with Femera and Gonal f with trigger and Progesterone that was also unsuccessful. The 5th IUI I did was straight injectables with trigger and then Progesterone that was unsuccessful. Today I had to take a pregnancy test to see if this IUI worked and it was negative, so I’m having a really hard day and this is how I came across this website. When you are in desperate need of help for the next step of treatment you would do anything.
The nursing staff is just as great as Dr. Erica Will. I could cry when I talk about how great they all are. They were born to do their jobs. They’re nothing short of amazing and I will forever be grateful for all of them no matter if I have a baby or not from the treatments we do there.
Describe your experience with Midwest Fertility Specialists.
The clinic is very clean and the receptionists at the front desk are always smiling and happy. They make me feel welcome every time I am there. It helps coming to a place where you feel comfortable. The whole process of infertility is hard so these things mean so much. I don’t think the clinic has any weaknesses.
My fiance and I don’t have insurance so we have been paying everything out of pocket. From the beginning to the 5th IUI that I found out today that was unsuccessful we have paid $10,000 out of pocket.

Poor Egg Quality, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
She [Dr.Erica Will] is very knowledgeable and seems to be willing to try anything to help me. My insurance isn’t great for IVF so she is writing a letter to help me out. She seems to think my issue is egg quality, but is open to exploring other things for my peace of mind. I have been a patient for 8 months but due to testing and some early miscarriages, I have not started the IVF process just yet - I will soon! My complaint so far is that she is not in the office very often. I have had to put off TTC for a month or so due to her schedule to perform certain procedures or have a consultation.
She [nurse at Midwest Fertility Specialists] has gone through some of the process herself so she is knowledgeable from the other side. She always gets back to me same day as well...Strengths: lots of knowledgeable REs on staff, great staff, phlebotomist on site, quick labs unless they have to send out, early morning and weekend appointments for those in a treatment cycle. Weaknesses: very busy, limited availability for procedures and consultations, kids/babies allowed and encouraged
Poor Egg Quality, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
She is very knowledgeable and seems to be willing to try anything to help me. My insurance isn’t great for IVF so she is writing a letter to help me out. She seems to think my issue is egg quality, but is open to exploring other things for my peace of mind. I have been a patient for 8 months but due to testing and some early miscarriages, I have not started the IVF process just yet - I will soon! My complaint so far is that she is not in the office very often. I have had to put off TTC for a month or so due to her schedule to perform certain procedures or have a consultation.
Advocate for yourself. She will listen.
I felt that she was empathetic to my unique needs. She performed some diagnostic tests just because I asked for them, for my own peace of mind. Her nursing staff is also great.
I have only gotten through diagnostic testing so far and one medicated natural cycle using Letrozole instead of Clomid due to the potential for thin uterine lining.
She has gone through some of the process herself so she is knowledgeable from the other side. She always gets back to me same day as well.
No yet
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
I have DOR, poor egg quality and a blocked Fallopian tube. Because of my numbers be so bad IVF was not an option for us. So I had an HSG done which showed my blocked tube. She [Dr. Erica Will] has decided that the treatment that best suits us is IUI. However, because of my #'s and my blocked tube she is going to put me on extra strength fertility medication to better our chances...She explains everything to you as each journey is different and you know that she cares about your journey and wants you to be successful
They [staff at Midwest Fertility Specialists] are informative, caring and one hundred percent on your side. They treat you like a individual human and not just a number. They are a hundred percent honest with you and will stand behind any decision you make and what ever path you decide is best for you...They [nurses] are very detailed. During your first visit you will meet with your Dr. your nurse and the business office. Our Nurse gave us a binder full of info and went over our next steps in our journey and then we meet with the business office who went over pricing of each package option
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Will explains each situation in terms that you can understand. You walk away know that she cares and wants to see your dream of having a family come true. She is has shown compassion with each roadblock that we have encountered and has given up another avenue to try.
I would highly recommend her and to ask all the questions that you have
I have DOR, poor egg quality and a blocked Fallopian tube. Because of my numbers be so bad IVF was not an option for us. So I had an HSG done which showed my blocked tube. She has decided that the treatment that best suits us is IUI. However, because of my #'s and my blocked tube she is going to put me on extra strength fertility medication to better our chances.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Midwest Fertility Specialists. (Assigned nurse: Chelsea Purcell)
They are very detailed. During your first visit you will meet with your Dr. your nurse and the business office. Our Nurse gave us a binder full of info and went over our next steps in our journey and then we meet with the business office who went over pricing of each package option
Describe your experience with Midwest Fertility Specialists.
They are informative, caring and one hundred percent on your side. They treat you like a individual human and not just a number. They are a hundred percent honest with you and will stand behind any decision you make and what ever path you decide is best for you
All blood work, exams, HSG, consultation.
+ Read more- Read less

1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing (cancer)
Cancer
Erika [Dr. Will] sat with us face to face and explained everything and answered all of our questions with care... She's helpful, sweet and caring.... Everyone at the office we've encountered was great and helpful. We have a clear path of what's going to happen. They called me in a timely manner with results and always made sure I was in the know. I would choose this office again and again.... It's a great clinic and has everything in house.
Everyone at the office [Midwest Fertility Specialists] we've encountered was great and helpful. We have a clear path of what's going to happen. They called me in a timely manner with results and always made sure I was in the know. I would choose this office again and again.... It's a great clinic and has everything in house. The only complaint I have is that it's over an hour from my house. Other than that it's a great clinic. The meds we need have to be ordered out, but everything else can be done right there.
1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing (cancer)
Cancer
Pick Erika! She's helpful, sweet and caring.
Erika sat with us face to face and explained everything and answered all of our questions with care
I'm still in the process of getting that worked out
She takes the lead in making sure all lab work is done and that I'm on the right track
I don't remember
I'm not that far yet.

Anovulation, Male Factor, Other
[Dr. Erica Will] and her staff took time to answer our MANY questions and never made us feel silly for asking...We were seen twice for blood work and analysis before we ended up getting pregnant. I had a prolactinoma that was missed by another doctor which meant I was not ovulating. My husband had no morphology which meant we had an even lower chance of being successful. Once my thyroid and prolactin levels were fixed through medication we had a successful pregnancy. Dr. Will had me come in right away and prescribed Progestrone because mine was low. She took no risks with making sure my pregnancy continued. We got ultrasounds right away and she was clearly happy for us.
staff [at Midwest Fertility Specialists] took time to answer our MANY questions and never made us feel silly for asking. We got email follow-ups and the staff were genuinely excited for us when we had a successful conception...nurse, Chelsea, was so sweet as well!...We got email communications from Chelsea who was easy to talk to and very calming and compassionate!...They occasionally ran a little behind but no worse than any other doctor's office. The front office staff is kind and well organized. We had an easy time getting everything transferred to a traditional OBGYN once I was at 12 weeks.
Anovulation, Male Factor, Other
Go and see her! I would also recommend the fertility acupuncture that is right across the hall!
Dr. Will and her staff took time to answer our MANY questions and never made us feel silly for asking. We got email follow-ups and the staff were genuinely excited for us when we had a successful conception. Dr. Will made it a point to do our first two ultrasounds very quickly and her nurse, Chelsea, was so sweet as well!
Cabergoline and Levothyroxine
Describe your experience with Midwest Fertility Specialists.
The clinic is great! They occasionally ran a little behind but no worse than any other doctor's office. The front office staff is kind and well organized. We had an easy time getting everything transferred to a traditional OBGYN once I was at 12 weeks.
MRI - 1,800
+ Read more- Read less

She [Dr. Erica Anspach Will] did an amazing job listening and being attentive to our needs. I really appreciate her compassion and professionalism. I liked her as a person and doctor within 5 minutes of speaking with her during our consult months ago...is knowledgeable, professional, and very easy to talk to. I appreciate her kindness she showed to my wife and I. She has a wonderful attitude and I felt comfortable asking any questions I had.
I love how I never had to wait long for my appointment [at Midwest Fertility Specialists]. They are prompt and get you in and out. This is important when you have to get back to work. I appreciate everyone’s friendly attitude and the professionalism of this office. I told my wife out of all the doctors we have ever been to for any reason this office has impressed me beyond measure...Everyone [on the nursing staff] was absolutely amazing.
Dr. Will is knowledgeable, professional, and very easy to talk to. I appreciate her kindness she showed to my wife and I. She has a wonderful attitude and I felt comfortable asking any questions I had.
Continue to smile and keep that upbeat attitude. It’s very refreshing!
She did an amazing job listening and being attentive to our needs. I really appreciate her compassion and professionalism. I liked her as a person and doctor within 5 minutes of speaking with her during our consult months ago.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Midwest Fertility Specialists. (Assigned nurse: Nurse Shelly )
Everyone was absolutely amazing.
Describe your experience with Midwest Fertility Specialists.
I love how I never had to wait long for my appointment. They are prompt and get you in and out. This is important when you have to get back to work. I appreciate everyone’s friendly attitude and the professionalism of this office. I told my wife out of all the doctors we have ever been to for any reason this office has impressed me beyond measure.
We had to come out or pocket for the consult and IUI procedure and of course the sperm, but once I became pregnant my insurance picked back up.