6.7

399 Albany Shaker Road
Loudonville, NY 12211
518.434.9759

1 patient review filtered by:

I feel that when I went to see dr Mahany she was able to explain everything well, she had me do two IUI’s and at the end we were going to try IVF but I had already ovulated so I wasn’t able to do the procedure!... I feel like dr mahany is a good dr she was able to let me know what was going on and what to expect.... I thought the nurses [U of MI Ctr for Repro Med] were super nice! When ever I got my ultrasounds they would have me stay there so I would know what to do next.
Some times they [U of MI Ctr for Repro Med] were busy so you might have to wait a little bit! But I thought the staff was always really nice and friendly. My insurance didn’t cover much of it and that is why we had to stop going... we spent at least 15,000 with no baby.I thought the nurses were super nice! When ever I got my ultrasounds they would have me stay there so I would know what to do next.
How was your experience with Erica Bove (Mahany) at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Erica Bove (Mahany) at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Mahany is a great doctor. She is able to explain what was going on there staff is very friendly as well!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Erica Bove (Mahany) at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the protocols Erica Bove (Mahany) used in your cycles at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
I can’t remember
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Describe your experience with University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Some times they were busy so you might have to wait a little bit! But I thought the staff was always really nice and friendly. My insurance didn’t cover much of it and that is why we had to stop going, it was too expensive.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Erica Bove (Mahany) at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine.
It was super expensive, my insurance didn’t cover most of it, we spent at least 15,000 with no baby.
Describe Erica Bove (Mahany)'s approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine.
I didn’t have many eggs so we didn’t get that far.
Erica Bove (Mahany)