9.9

3209 S 23rd St.
Tacoma, WA 98405
206-301-5000

2020 - 2022, Consult
Haven’t talked to Erik Mazur that much. I mostly talk to the nurses. I think I’ve mostly just talk to him on the phone. The phone calls we’ve had are great. He’s was very nice and understanding. I just wish I had more meetings with him...he suggested that I do IVF but I wanted to do IUI first. He started me on Clomid and went I went to my ultrasound appointment I responded too well to the medication and they also cancel my IUI session without consulting me.
I’ve been with the [Seattle Reproductive Medicine] clinic for a very small time so I would just say be on it with the portal and know that you’re not gonna get a whole lot of time with the doctor. The nurses do respond pretty fast through the portal and they do a very good job of explaining what the procedure is and what’s gonna happen.
How was your experience with Erik Mazur at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Erik Mazur at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Be prepared to send a lot of email through the portal
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Erik Mazur at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
I think I felt like I was treated more like a number than a person because I never got a lot of one on one time with my doctor. I dealt with most of the nursing staff and I felt like they were the ones more running the show. Not that I think nurses aren’t capable but it would be nice to be able to have that one on one with my doctor. Also, in the past I’ve had problem with polyps on my uterus and you would think before starting IUI that they would do an ultrasound to make sure that I don’t have one on my uterus but that never happened. So of course the day I go in to check to see if I’m ovulating they find a polyp and my IUI gets canceled. One more thing that I didn’t like was my partner Has never been in the clinic and I just want him to feel like he’s part of this. I know because of Covid out of the clinics power.
Describe the protocols Erik Mazur used in your cycles at Seattle Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
I’m probably not gonna be the best person for this because I have a bad memory. Basically we did a ton of testing and found out it was an unexplained fertility. So he suggested that I do IVF but I wanted to do IUI first. He started me on Clomid and went I went to my ultrasound appointment I responded too well to the medication and they also cancel my IUI session without consulting me.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
For the most part the nursing staff is awesome and very kind. I just wish we would have more phone calls than using the portal
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
I’ve been with the clinic for a very small time so I would just say be on it with the portal and know that you’re not gonna get a whole lot of time with the doctor. The nurses do respond pretty fast through the portal and they do a very good job of explaining what the procedure is and what’s gonna happen.
2020 - 2021, Successful
Dr. Mazur performed my surgery first to remove uterine polyps and address my uterine septum to ensure if we were successful with transfer that our embryo had the best chance. Because we chose to do PGTA testing, we needed to do a FET cycle. He had me do Gonal F and Menopur for retrieval and to prevent OHSS as well as because we were doing FET, he had me do Lupron as my trigger shot prior to retrieval....
The clinic [Seattle Reproductive Medicine] was clean and professional. The front desk was courteous and the surgery schedulers were amazing and organized. We had to go to both the Tacoma clinic for our primary care as well as the Seattle location for my egg retrieval as well as our transfer. Each experience was better than expected and calming in what can be a very stressful dynamic...
How was your experience with Erik Mazur at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Mazur was great to work with. I was apprehensive on switching clinics (from ORM), but Dr.Mazur exceeded our expectations. He was thorough in his plan with us, found that I had a uterine septum which he encouraged us to address and he performed my surgery prior to our egg retrieval. He was transparent, informative but ultimately was understanding as to what we wanted and felt comfortable with.
Remain open and honest. Dr. Mazur is knowledgeable and will do his best to ensure your safety, end result desired and remain open in what he feels could help.
Dr. Mazur took time to listen and explain things to my husband and I. We had been trying for many years, yet Dr. Mazur remained optimistic while being realistic.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Sarah C. )
Sarah C. Was always timely in response. She was extremely encouraging and never made me feel silly for being “that patient”. She felt like my biggest cheerleader.
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic was clean and professional. The front desk was courteous and the surgery schedulers were amazing and organized. We had to go to both the Tacoma clinic for our primary care as well as the Seattle location for my egg retrieval as well as our transfer. Each experience was better than expected and calming in what can be a very stressful dynamic.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Erik Mazur at Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
We were extremely blessed as we had some coverage from my health care plan from work. But as we chose to do PGTA as well as my surgery, medications, etc, I would say it was on the ballpark between $5k-$10k
Describe Erik Mazur's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
We chose to do PGTA, and ultimately had one healthy embryo that passed testing. Because of the extra testing, protocol is to transfer only one which we understand for safety purposes.

2019 - 2021, Successful
Dr. Mazur was so helpful explaining what we were working with and what our possible solutions were. He always left us feeling positive and was so helpful in a process that can be difficult...He was always realistic even if it’s not something you want to hear. He always brought solutions to us and it was our choice how to proceed...Be open to different options...
They’re [Seattle Reproductive Medicine is] great at getting appointments scheduled and having you seen in a timely manner. Everyone I’ve worked with in the office has been nice and provides a positive vibe...I really appreciate the eSET. Dr. Mazur was careful by doing a single embryo transfer due to my age and to avoid complications of a multiple birth....
How was your experience with Erik Mazur at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Mazur is the best! He was always realistic even if it’s not something you want to hear. He always brought solutions to us and it was our choice how to proceed.We have a beautiful daughter and a baby on the way.
Be open to different options. The fertility process is hard. It takes time but stay with it and you will get the best reward of your life.
Dr. Mazur was so helpful explaining what we were working with and what our possible solutions were. He always left us feeling positive and was so helpful in a process that can be difficult. We think he is the greatest!
We did a few rounds of medications with IUI attempting to have our own genetic child. We did end up using a donor egg with my husbands sperm because I have low egg count and he has low sperm count. We have had great success.
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
They’re great at getting appointments scheduled and having you seen in a timely manner. Everyone I’ve worked with in the office has been nice and provides a positive vibe. I will say the first go around was better because it was pre-pandemic. This go around my husband has only been able to go to 1 appointment with me. Not the clinic’s fault though.
2021, Successful
He [Dr. Mazur] is a good cheerleader. He is very optimistic and helped us have hope. He is a good listener. We feel comfortable working with him. Even when we had failure, he didn't give up but recommended a treatment course. He respected our choices along the way....He respected our decision to do multiple embryo transfer...Ask him to explain the risk of different treatment options better...
Not good communication from the fertility clinic [from nurses at Seattle Reproductive Medicine] leading to frustration on several occasions...Not organized. Not much emotional support. They have many locations so we were always seeing different people and going to different places. Procedures were not with our regular doctor. Policies were not clearly explained...
How was your experience with Erik Mazur at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
He is a good cheerleader. He is very optimistic and helped us have hope. He is a good listener. We feel comfortable working with him. Even when we had failure, he didn't give up but recommended a treatment course. He respected our choices along the way.
Ask him to explain the risk of different treatment options better.
Not good communication from the fertility clinic leading to frustration on several occasions.
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
He respected our decision to do multiple embryo transfer
Tacoma

Dr. Mazur is kind, respectful and cares about his patients. He has been wonderful to work with and honors my wishes in terms of treatment...We have tried 4 IUI total - 2 with and 2 without Clomid, We fall in the mild male factor unexplained infertility camps...No pregnancies have resulted from treatment yet...He has worked with me over time to tweak and change my protocol as we know more...We have discussed IVF as a potential moving forward, but we are going to try 6 IUIs before doing so.
the nursing staff [of Seattle Reproductive Medicine] has been excellent. They respond quickly to my inquiries, are patient, supportive and helpful...They are knowledgeable and require that patients are fully educated on their treatment plans and procedures...One challenge is not having evening hours available for appointments or treatments, however they do have weekend visits for take sensitive treatment...IUIs are about 725 per cycle. Ultrasound was about 92 per visit.
How was your experience with Erik Mazur at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Mazur is kind, respectful and cares about his patients. He has been wonderful to work with and honors my wishes in terms of treatment. He has worked with me over time to tweak and change my protocol as we know more. I appreciate him and his team.
He is not someone who will push you into one treatment or another, which I have greatly appreciated. If you are looking for someone who will tell you what to do next, he will likely not make that call for you. Be sure you know what you want and what you are willing to do.
Dr. Mazur has always been forthright, kind and respectful. I have always felt confident that we are in good hands with him.
We have tried 4 IUI total - 2 with and 2 without Clomid, as well as Clomid and timed intercourse. No pregnancies have resulted from treatment yet. We fall in the mild male factor unexplained infertility camps, so this seemed like a reasonable treatment path. We have discussed IVF as a potential moving forward, but we are going to try 6 IUIs before doing so. He explained that the average success rate for couples doing IUI is 3, and he wants us to have the least invasive pathway to pregnancy. Additionally, IVF is cost prohibitive for us and he is being respectful of what is available to us.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: LaTanya )
Overall, the nursing staff has been excellent. They respond quickly to my inquiries, are patient, supportive and helpful.
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
This clinic has many strengths. The staff is kind, caring and passionate about what they do. They are knowledgeable and require that patients are fully educated on their treatment plans and procedures. One challenge is not having evening hours available for appointments or treatments, however they do have weekend visits for take sensitive treatment.
IUIs are about 725 per cycle. Ultrasound was about 92 per visit.
He required FD ultrasounds at least 3 times to make sure my body was consistently responding to Clomid. He and his team always made sure I was comfortable with 2 eggs, and wanted to make sure there were not more than 2. He did not want 3 eggs and shared that they are really aiming for 1 implanted egg.
Tacoma

Dr. Mazur went over all my lab results I've already had went over all my previous treatments and all my health issues and came up with that I needed injectables since pills weren't working...He had great bed side manner answered all my questions...[new patient advice] have all your medical records with you and everything you've already tried so you guys can skip over those and move on to things that are actually going to get you in the right direction
[nurse of Seattle Reproductive Medicine] she always answered any of my questions provided me with some syringes when the pharmacy forgot...they tried to work me into the schedule around my work schedule as much as they could...[clinic error]I had to skip a cycle because they couldn't get me in for my beginning appointment...[iui's]are about $600 monitoring ultrasounds for like a hundred twenty five. IVF is close to like 20 grand.
How was your experience with Erik Mazur at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
He's so kind wasn't rushed. I felt like I could ask anything and that I had hope. When we first arrived I had some serious doubts because every other appointment I've had with any other doctor done nothing but cry cuz they made me feel worthless. But Dr mazur went over all my lab results I've already had went over all my previous treatments and all my health issues and came up with that I needed injectables since pills weren't working.
He was so kind and it was one of the first appointments I've been to about infertility that I did ball my eyes out. He had great bed side manner answered all my questions hands down an excellent doc
We started on menopur injections 75 IU starting on a believe day 3 I would come in for monitoring every so often we did a total of twelve days of injections before I produced three eggs then l did the ovidrel trigger shot 36 hours before my IUI and on day 3 after the IUI we started progesterone suppositories for 14 days until a negative pregnancy test or you would continue on the progesterone until 10 weeks pregnant I never got that far all my tests were negative
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
I don't remember her name but she was great she always answered any of my questions provided me with some syringes when the pharmacy forgot they tried to work me into the schedule around my work schedule as much as they could overall great nurse very helpful
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
So you have to call on your first day of your period So you can come in on your third dayjust start stuff for that cycle I found a lot of time I called my first day of my cycle and they wouldn't have any available appointments for the third day which doesn't make any sense because that's your protocol you should at least work people in if you're going to make them come in on your third day. IVF here is near $20,000 where at some other clinics it's only 4,000 who can afford $20,000 for IVF and that doesn't even include medication. there is literally no need for IVF to be that expensive even the clinics that run a cheap ivf say there's no need for it to cost that much you're literally pricing people out of being able to have a kid and that's just wrong. so you literally can't afford IVF if you're not rich or you don't plan on refinancing your house. Very very sad
Are you wise are about $600 monitoring ultrasounds for like a hundred twenty five. IVF is close to like 20 grand.
Tacoma

Dr. Mazur made sure to take the time to understand our fertility journey. Our first consultation lasted an hour of him listening to us and then coming up with a plan together and explaining each step...will not hold back with all of the details and risks to every surgery and procedure...recommend I remove my Fallopian tubes since a previous procedure revealed blocked tubes and endometriosis...
[Seattle Reproductive Medicine] is located in a nice part of Tacoma...clean and welcoming...help yourself to tea or coffee in the lobby as you wait. It is set up very nicely. There is an account also at the practice to talk to about costs...[nurse] is in charge or responding to my messages through our portal and she is timely and answers all my random concerns...
How was your experience with Erik Mazur at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Be prepared that Dr. Mazur will not hold back with all of the details and risks to every surgery and procedure. He made sure we knew of every risk and step that we will need.
Dr. Mazur took the time during our very first meeting to get to know us and wanted to know our full fertility story and he we got to be in his office. Then, when we came up with a plan, he made sure we understood and had many diagrams so that everything made sense to us. He walked us through all the steps, made us aware of all possibilities, and makes sure he explains every item possible.
We have an upcoming egg retrieval scheduled so we have not began IVF. Dr. Mazur did recommend I remove my Fallopian tubes since a previous procedure revealed blocked tubes and endometriosis.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Lexie)
She is the best! She is in charge or responding to my messages through our portal and she is timely and answers all my random concerns, especially during COVID-19 concerns.
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
It is located in a nice part of Tacoma. You ride an elevator up to the office and it is clean and welcoming once you enter. You can help yourself to tea or coffee in the lobby as you wait. It is set up very nicely. There is an account also at the practice to talk to about costs and to make a plan.
They have an account just for SRM-Tacoma’s office so it was free to meet with her to see the cost and make a plan for expenses for IVF and all procedures associated with it.
This was one of the first questions we had with the fear of becoming octo-mom and he recommended, based on our young age, that we only transfer one embryo since the statistics show that IVF with one embryo poses less risks.
Tacoma

Dr Mazur, was great to work with! He took the time needed to answer all of our questions and made sure we were comfortable with the process...[he] was accommodating and update on how he prescribed medication. I asked if I could avoid needles and he had zero issues with it...we only talked about transferring one [embryo]
[the SRM nurses] communicated in a timely fashion and were happy to answer any questions I had along the way...We paid around $30,000 for treatment...They seem like a large practice but are able to focus on each patient in a kind and caring manner. My experience was great and I highly recommend SRM! I feel fortunate that SRM was able to help grow our family.
How was your experience with Erik Mazur at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Dr Mazur is terrific and if we try another transfer I will fly cross country to see him and the SRM staff. I recommend him to anyone needing fertility treatment. It was a fluke I ended up with him but I’m so happy I did!
He’s great and you are in great hands!
Dr Mazur was accommodating and update on how he prescribed medication. I asked if I could avoid needles and he had zero issues with it.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Brianna )
They communicated in a timely fashion and were happy to answer any questions I had along the way.
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
We paid around $30,000 for treatment.
No, we only talked about transferring one.
Tacoma
Dr. Mazur is an excellent doctor. He explains things very clearly and has compassion for his patients. I appreciated he had reviewed my background and acknowledged where I was in the journey/process...we should no longer waste money on injections and IUIs and begin to save for IVF. We were given the option to try Clomid because it was cheap. We decided to do that. The first cycle I responded; however had unclear OPKs. The next cycle I advocated to try a trigger injection with the clomid and we had success.
[SRM] Strengths: Ease of scheduling appointments Online portal for communication Variety of knowledgeable doctors Facilities are clean and comfortable Weakness: Patients are treated like a number. There really is no individualized treatment. Financial team can be difficult to work with. More expensive than other clinics...[nurses] kept in constant communication with me through the portal
How was your experience with Erik Mazur at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Mazur is an excellent doctor. He explains things very clearly and has compassion for his patients. I appreciated he had reviewed my background and acknowledged where I was in the journey/process. He made me believe that we could get pregnant - even after several failed treatment cycles with another doctor.
Do not hesitate to ask questions!
SRM did not approach my case from an individualized stance but rather another number/patient. Very little testing was done and no discussion of supplements were ever had. Often times, I had to advocate for my care/treatment.
Prior to seeing Dr. Mazur, I had two failed medicated and injectable timed intercourse cycles and three failed medicated and injectable IUI cycles. The precious doctor kept doing all the same things in each cycle and we felt like we needed to change the approach if we wanted different results. During Covid, I did my own work with nutrition and suppliments to restore normal cycles. We went to Dr. Mazur for a second opinion and he instilled confidence that I would be able to get pregnant naturally. However, we should no longer waste money on injections and IUIs and begin to save for IVF. We were given the option to try Clomid because it was cheap. We decided to do that. The first cycle I responded; however had unclear OPKs. The next cycle I advocated to try a trigger injection with the clomid and we had success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristy)
Kristy kept in constant communication with me through the portal. (My previous SRM nurses would take days to respond to questions and Kristy was very on top of it, usually responding within a hour or two).
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
SRM failed to perform basic diagnostic testing (such as HSG) prior to treatment. I was dismissed when I asked about getting one performed to a nurse with previous doctor at SRM. I advocated with my own OB/GYN to have this done before continuing treatments with SRM and another provider.
Tacoma

Dr Mazur is amazing! He’s honest and forthcoming with information. ... He takes time to listen and explain everything. He shows compassion and excellent care towards me and my husband. He was great at explaining treatment and the steps involved with our treatment plan. ... I always felt like I was his only patient because he listened and cared about us and our treatment. I never felt rushed when meeting with him
I have been extremely happy with the clinic [SRM]! The one and only thing I wish was different was the hours they have available for monitoring. For most people with jobs it’s sometimes tricky to get an early appointment. They open at 8am and most 8am appointments are full. Maybe having hours for monitoring start at 7am would be more helpful. ... I cannot say enough great things about her [nurse] and the entire team that dealt with our treatment.
How was your experience with Erik Mazur at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Mazur is the best fertility doctor I’ve ever seen. He takes time to listen and explain everything. He shows compassion and excellent care towards me and my husband. He was great at explaining treatment and the steps involved with our treatment plan.
I always felt like I was his only patient because he listened and cared about us and our treatment. I never felt rushed when meeting with him and We always left with a great explanation and understanding of what to expect.
Dr Mazur is amazing! He’s honest and forthcoming with information. He is the second fertility doctor I’ve seen and wish I would of had him earlier.
The original treatment and medication was what we expencedted it to be. My body reaponded great to medication and the menopur only had to be lowered one time during stimulation. We triggered with Lupron to help eliminated the chance of OHSS.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Anna Lanza)
My nurse Anna is amazing! She is very knowledgeable and caring. She makes sure I understand everything with our treatment. She is very positive and honest! I cannot say enough great things about her and the entire team that dealt with our treatment.
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
I have been extremely happy with the clinic! The one and only thing I wish was different was the hours they have available for monitoring. For most people with jobs it’s sometimes tricky to get an early appointment. They open at 8am and most 8am appointments are full. Maybe having hours for monitoring start at 7am would be more helpful.
I have insurance that covers IVF so our costs were minimal.
We collectively decided that when we do our transfer we will only use one embryo. The quality of of embryos and the results from PGS testing helped make this decision.
Tacoma

Dr Mazur first performed my HSG and confirmed the semen analysis results for my spouse. Since all was WNL, he continued me on Clomid medication and performed an ultrasound to confirm follicular development. ... I absolutely agree that he is a fabulous doctor. He was very informative whilst having phenomenal bedside manner ... He facilitated my HSG and recommended the IUI procedure.
The clinic [SRM] utilizes a patient portal and they are extremely prompt about responding and communicating via the portal. I felt very in-touch with my caregivers there. I felt like their cost for IUI was very reasonable/average at $650 however their fees for IVF are extremely high, rendering us unable to continue with next phase of treatment
How was your experience with Erik Mazur at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Dr Mazur was recommended to us by my obgyn and I absolutely agree that he is a fabulous doctor. He facilitated my HSG and recommended the IUI procedure. He was very informative whilst having phenomenal bedside manner
He was extremely kind and compassionate. He didn’t sugarcoat anything and rather gave us the information that we needed in order to make an informed decision about how we can proceed with trying to create a family.
Dr Mazur first performed my HSG and confirmed the semen analysis results for my spouse. Since all was WNL, he continued me on Clomid medication and performed an ultrasound to confirm follicular development. Since I had multiple viable follicles, he recommended we attempt an IUI. Unfortunately, that was unsuccessful
All were extremely kind and personable.
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic utilizes a patient portal and they are extremely prompt about responding and communicating via the portal. I felt very in-touch with my caregivers there. I felt like their cost for IUI was very reasonable/average at $650 however their fees for IVF are extremely high, rendering us unable to continue with next phase of treatment
Diagnostics (like lab work and ultrasounds) were covered by my insurance. The HSG miraculously was also considered diagnostic therefore a covered benefit. IUI was reasonably priced at $650. Their cost for IVF is extremely high—I was quoted between 16-19k and that is not including additional embryo transfers if the first attempt is unsuccessful, nor does it cover the cost of monthly storage for cryogenic freezing.
Tacoma

Dr. Mazur demonstrated genuine empathy for our struggle to conceive, and once we had our diagnosis, he took a full hour to explain my condition and the IVF process. ... Initially, we had a recurrent pregnancy loss bloodwork panel which ultimately provided the reason for our recurrent pregnancy loss. Next, we did an IVF egg retrieval. My protocol was: 10 days of controlled ovarian stimulation (225 Gonal F + 150 Menopur), Lupron trigger shot, and ICSI after retrieval.
Lexie has been a fantastic resource throughout our treatment [at SRM]. She is compassionate, organized, and quick to respond to my numerous portal messages. ... Weaknesses: I attend the Tacoma campus but any weekend appointments (as well as all retrievals and transfers) must be done at the Seattle campus, always a different provider doing your various procedures
How was your experience with Erik Mazur at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Mazur demonstrated genuine empathy for our struggle to conceive, and once we had our diagnosis, he took a full hour to explain my condition and the IVF process. We always felt comfortable bringing a long list of questions to each appointment. He has never made us feel rushed. I trust that he really cares about his patients and is also extraordinarily knowledgeable in his field.
Bring a list of questions; he will happily answer them!
Dr. Mazur is warm, patient, and thorough. He has, time and time again, taken the time to make us feel like he truly is invested in our desire to become parents.
Initially, we had a recurrent pregnancy loss bloodwork panel which ultimately provided the reason for our recurrent pregnancy loss. Next, we did an IVF egg retrieval. My protocol was: 10 days of controlled ovarian stimulation (225 Gonal F + 150 Menopur), Lupron trigger shot, and ICSI after retrieval. We retrieved 14 eggs, 12 were mature, 7 fertilized (a low fertilization number likely related to my chromosomal condition called Balanced Translocation). Of the 7 embryos, 2 survived until day 5 and one of those embryos was found to be genetically (PGS) normal. We are transferring this embryo soon.
Lexie has been a fantastic resource throughout our treatment. She is compassionate, organized, and quick to respond to my numerous portal messages.
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
Strengths: Good success rates, great providers, organized flow with appointments, easy to make appointments Weaknesses: I attend the Tacoma campus but any weekend appointments (as well as all retrievals and transfers) must be done at the Seattle campus, always a different provider doing your various procedures
Approximately $13,700 for the egg retrieval. PGS costs were separate. Transfer fees totaled at around $3800.
Dr. Mazur has made it clear that he prefers to transfer one embryo at a time, especially if the embryo is PGS tested and the patient is under 35.
Tacoma
we did a lupron trigger [with Dr. Mazur] to help decrease the chance of developing OHSS. We did a freeze all cycle...recommended that we transfer one embryo, but left the decision up to us if we wanted to transfer 2...had such a good bedside manner and was so empathetic towards us every step of the way. He really made us feel like we were in the right hands. He definitely makes you feel human...He never made me feel pressured into anything that I wasn't comfortable with. He fully explained each process of whatever treatment we were trying. After my successful embryo transfer he was there to answer questions or see me if I have any concerns. Dr. Mazur is nothing short of amazing.
The clinic [Seattle Reproductive Medicine] overall was good. There needs to be an understanding that your Dr. may not be the one to do IUI, or the actual IVF procedures as they are done at the Seattle location. I enjoyed my encounters with all the staff...She [nurse] always made sure we had a proper understanding of our treatment plan. She was prompt at returning calls and answering any questions. She was also very empathetic
How was your experience with Erik Mazur at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
I absolutely loved being a patient of Dr. Mazur. He never made me feel pressured into anything that I wasn't comfortable with. He fully explained each process of whatever treatment we were trying. After my successful embryo transfer he was there to answer questions or see me if I have any concerns. Dr. Mazur is nothing short of amazing.
Don't be afraid to ask questions and make sure to always advocate for yourself. This goes for seeing any Dr.
Dr. Mazur had such a good bedside manner and was so empathetic towards us every step of the way. He really made us feel like we were in the right hands. He definitely makes you feel human.
I don't remember the exact protocol or dosage. I did gonal f injections and menopur. We then added in cetrotide injections to keep me from ovulating. I did a lupron trigger before our retrieval. I know we did a lupron trigger to help decrease the chance of developing OHSS. We did a freeze all cycle. We waited a month before doing a frozen transfer. Before the transfer I started PIO injections once daily and endometrin suppositories 2 times a day.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Ana)
Ana was as fantastic as Dr. Mazur. She always made sure we had a proper understanding of our treatment plan. She was prompt at returning calls and answering any questions. She was also very empathetic
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic overall was good. There needs to be an understanding that your Dr. may not be the one to do IUI, or the actual IVF procedures as they are done at the Seattle location. I enjoyed my encounters with all the staff
We spent in total for all testing and treatment roughly $30,000
Dr. Mazur recommended that we transfer one embryo, but left the decision up to us if we wanted to transfer 2.
2016 - 2019, Unsuccessful
I felt a little bit like he [Dr. Erik Mazur] didn't really see a puzzle to be solved...just saw a previous diagnosis and my weight and sort of wrote me off...was pretty insistent that there was no way I had endo since I didn't fit the normal history for it. Turns out I do. Stage 4 even...wasn't bad as a doctor...But if you're not willing or able to advocate for yourself you might not find any real solutions or answers here.
The nurses, lab techs, ultrasound techs, and PAs [at Seattle Reproductive Medicine] were all phenomenal...kind and compassionate as well as knowledgeable...had no problem asking a doctor if they felt they didn't have a good answer...loved their communication system...their patient portal was ideal...they have people who will happily answer any question you have.
How was your experience with Erik Mazur at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
I felt a little bit like he didn't really see a puzzle to be solved. He just saw a previous diagnosis and my weight and sort of wrote me off. It took a while of me pushing the idea that something was wrong to get him to refer me to a gyn surgeon for a laparoscopic surgery to rule out endometriosis. He was pretty insistent that there was no way I had endo since I didn't fit the normal history for it. Turns out I do. Stage 4 even. So, you know, not a mild case. He wasn't bad as a doctor. He knows the area, keeps up on the literature, all the stuff you want from a doctor. But if you're not willing or able to advocate for yourself you might not find any real solutions or answers here.
Be ready to stand up for yourself. Ask questions and make sure you are fully comfortable with the treatment plan.
I honestly didn't see him much, which was fine nothing we were doing was particularly invasive and didn't need him to be very hands on. He was a nice enough guy when I did meet with him. His staff was good though.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Anna)
The nurses, lab techs, ultrasound techs, and PAs were all phenomenal. They were kind and compassionate as well as knowledgeable. They also had no problem asking a doctor if they felt they didn't have a good answer or if I was confused by their answers. Overall a stellar team.
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
I absolutely loved their communication system. Because like all millennials I hate answering the phone, so a message system in their patient portal was ideal. The clinic is very concerned with making sure you have all the information you could want so they have people who will happily answer any question you have. They do have a financial counselor. I never utilized them so I don't know any specifics of cost and payments, but having one means that they have a way to answer any concerns you might have. They're also very LGBT friendly.
Everything I had done was covered by insurance. I know that there were discounts for military families, but we moved before we could utilize any of them.
Tacoma

My only complaint or area of concern would be that I had to ask for him [Dr. Mazur] to change aspects of our treatment because they had been unsuccessful. ... He was attentive to all our needs. I was a complete mess going into his office and he made me feel so comfortable and at home. ... I had to ask for all the additional treatments. ... He addressed all my needs and made sure all my concerns were heard.
Seattle Reproductive Medicine is extremely polite professional and very attentive. The scheduling team is fantastic at getting us in last minute. The lab technicians are great at what they do too! Any requests I had, they immediately addressed them and we're so kind. I feel very comfortable with them. ... The nurse doesn't really reach out, but she is attentive to my questions and needs
How was your experience with Erik Mazur at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
He was attentive to all our needs. I was a complete mess going into his office and he made me feel so comfortable and at home. My only complaint or area of concern would be that I had to ask for him to change aspects of our treatment because they had been unsuccessful.
No advice, you'll love him!
He addressed all my needs and made sure all my concerns were heard.
I had to ask for all the additional treatments.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Heidi is my nurse)
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
Seattle Reproductive Medicine is extremely polite professional and very attentive. The scheduling team is fantastic at getting us in last minute. The lab technicians are great at what they do too! Any requests I had, they immediately addressed them and we're so kind. I feel very comfortable with them. I love Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
Close to $800 for each IUI. $350 for the doctor consult
Tacoma
[Dr. Erik Mazur is] Kind, compassionate, well spoken, educated. I am completely comfortable asking questions and don’t ever feel rushed or like an inconvenience. We recently got the news that’s IVF is likely the only thing that will work for us and he was very caring and understanding about how hard that was to hear. I can hear in his voice the determination he has for helping us reach our dream of becoming parents...When we found out I didn’t have endometriosis but I did have a ton of scar tissue/damaged tubes, he said we could do a monitored femara cycle to see how I respond which we are in the middle of now, our next step will be IVF if the femara does not work.
[The nurses at Seattle Reproductive Medicine are] Very kind and caring. Always seem happy to be there and eager to help. They ask how you’re doing, if you need anything, etc. Very professional yet personable...He [Dr. Mazur] referred us to a surgeon for an endometrial laparoscopic surgery. When we found out I didn’t have endometriosis but I did have a ton of scar tissue/damaged tubes, he said we could do a monitored femara cycle to see how I respond which we are in the middle of now, our next step will be IVF if the femara does not work.
How was your experience with Erik Mazur at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
He was warm, welcoming, and kind at every appointment. Explained things concisely and in a way I could easily understand. Every appointment feels like meeting with a family friend instead of doctor.
I went to him to find out why I was in so much pain and why my cycles were so irregular. He referred us to a surgeon for an endometrial laparoscopic surgery. When we found out I didn’t have endometriosis but I did have a ton of scar tissue/damaged tubes, he said we could do a monitored femara cycle to see how I respond which we are in the middle of now, our next step will be IVF if the femara does not work.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Latanya)
Erik Mazur

Doctor Mazur I felt had my best interest at heart. He heard what I said and took my seriously. He started treatment right away and was very gentle with me. I wish I saw him more when it came to ultrasounds that’s the only down fall I have...he's going to start treatment as soon as possible. He doesn't waste time...Pcos was my main reason of infertility. He started me on a pill to get me to ovulate with letrozole. Then the trigger shot if follicles were big enough following iui
No weaknesses [with the nurses at Seattle Reproductive Medicine]. The nursing staff were all so kind. No judgment regarding an situation you were in...Strengths of this office is they are very willing to work with you financially. They let me pay monthly for all my check ups and ultrasounds. One downfall is if you are at the Tacoma location you have to go to Seattle for any iui procedures...150 per ultrasound iui was 650 plus all medications which ranges from 50 dollars up.
How was your experience with Erik Mazur at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Go in with an open mind. He might go a different route then you first anticipated, but he's going to start treatment as soon as possible. He doesn't waste time.
They made me feel like I was the only patient. They took me seriously and started me on treatment right away!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Heidi )
No weaknesses. The nursing staff were all so kind. No judgment regarding an situation you were in.
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
300 dollars to see him. 150 per ultrasound iui was 650 plus all medications which ranges from 50 dollars up.
Tacoma
Dr.Mazur explained everything thoroughly and has compassion. He was very optimistic...has been great , very educated...He is always running on time, has explained everything thoroughly and has not left me with any surprises. When calling the office I was lucky enough to get in the next week with him...We are in the beginning stages of fresh transfer IVF. Using the luteal Lupron protocol...He prefers to do 1 embryo transfer but has given me the option of 1 or 2.
Everyone is great [at Seattle Reproductive Medicine] ! All I can say is be your own advocate! If you aren’t getting the results you want or need push for them.This office goes abovet and beyond, I would recommend this office to anyone... Scheduling appts have been a breeze , communication has been great and everyone is compassionate and helpful...We are in the beginning stages of fresh transfer IVF. Using the luteal Lupron protocol.
How was your experience with Erik Mazur at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Mazur has been great , very educated and compassionate man. He is always running on time, has explained everything thoroughly and has not left me with any surprises. When calling the office I was lucky enough to get in the next week with him .
Write down of of your questions.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Anna )
Everyone have been amazing . Scheduling appts have been a breeze , communication has been great and everyone is compassionate and helpful.
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
Everyone is great ! All I can say is be your own advocate! If you aren’t getting the results you want or need push for them.This office goes abovet and beyond, I would recommend this office to anyone .
He prefers to do 1 embryo transfer but has given me the option of 1 or 2.
Tacoma

I have PCOS and a high AMH ... Dr. Mazur is great at balancing being honest with me as a patient, while also being gentle and caring in his choice of words. He also always remains confident and optimistic along this tough and disappointing journey. ... he quickly made a new plan with changes to the dosages of medication ... He is always willing to help us save money when other possible options are available.
Overall, Seattle Reproductive Medicine Tacoma is the most challenging fertility clinic I have worked with. They don’t have convenient appointment times for working women (the earliest morning appointment isn’t until 8:30am), they are quite expensive compared to other fertility clinics in the area and their “IVF packages” come with a lot of extra hidden fees they don’t tell you about until the end when you receive a bill, and I only get to see or talk to my assigned doctor and nurse minimally.
How was your experience with Erik Mazur at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Mazur is kind, gentle, and always remains positive and hopeful and has encouraged my husband and I to remain positive in our journey. Although our first round of IVF was cancelled due to poor response, which neither Dr. Mazur or myself expected (honestly, it wasn’t even thought of as a possibility we talked about), he quickly made a new plan with changes to the dosages of medication. He is also great at taking time to fully explain any risks or concerns involved throughout the process and always makes sure to plan ahead for any potential risks that may come up. Though we haven’t achieved pregnancy yet, I have enjoyed working with Dr. Mazur and highly recommend him.
Feel free to be open and honest with him about your thoughts, questions, and feelings. He is a great support system.
After two failed IUIs at a different fertility clinic, I came to Dr. Mazur ready to do my first round of IVF. Since I have PCOS and a high AMH, Dr. Mazur made a plan to start with a low dose of Gonal F and Menopur since my risk of OHSS was high. Unfortunately, not all of our surprise, my body didn’t respond after 13 days of stims and so he made the choice to cancel my IVF cycle before we even made it to egg retrieval. He then made a plan to try a more aggressive rounds of IVF meds, but my husband and I were unable to afford another round, so he allowed us to try Letrozole for two cycles with timed intercourse. My body failed to respond to those as well. Now, Dr. Mazur is having us try an IUI using Menopur injectables. He is always willing to help us save money when other possible options are available.
My nurse, Anna, is awesome! She is compassionate and always willing to help with any questions I have. However, she is only in the office 3 day’s a week, which means I usually end up talking to other nurses instead of her, which makes communication a bit difficult.
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
Our single IVF package was $11,600, plus medications which were $4,800.
Tacoma
During our consultation with the doctor he [Dr. Mazur] was very nice, informative, and professional. I have seen him once after that to talk about possible IVF after six cycles of not getting pregnant because I am not producing enough eggs for my age....Very nice guy who explained everything to us that we wanted and was very professional.... The nurses are more available than he is unless you make an appointment with him. Although, I never contacted him myself.
I like how the Tacoma office [Seattle Repro Med] is nearby. One weakness is they are closed during the weekend and you have to drive to Seattle for a procedure on the weekends. The scheduling staff usually get back to you fast which is nice.... I feel some nurses are better than others when doing the IUI. Some were painful and some others weren’t.... Whenever I had questions I would message them on the online program and they would get back to me fast.
How was your experience with Erik Mazur at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
During our consultation with the doctor he was very nice, informative, and professional. I have seen him once after that to talk about possible IVF after six cycles of not getting pregnant because I am not producing enough eggs for my age. After four failed cycles the nurse suggested for us to make an appointment with him. Even though I do not want to hear the IVF talk I know that is our next step probably.
I have been taking Letrozole during my period. I am not sure why I am taking this specific pill. Then on my 10th cycle day an ultrasound has been done to show How much the eggs are growing. If I have a mature egg, I took ovidrell injection before the IUI. I feel some nurses are better than others when doing the IUI. Some were painful and some others weren’t.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Ann)
The nurses have been pretty good. Whenever I had questions I would message them on the online program and they would get back to me fast.
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
I like how the Tacoma office is nearby. One weakness is they are closed during the weekend and you have to drive to Seattle for a procedure on the weekends. The scheduling staff usually get back to you fast which is nice.
I am lucky to say I have pretty good insurance. We are on our fifth cycle and probably spent only a couple hundred dollars.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
The doctor wanted to try six cycles before IVF but only gave me three refills on my fertility pills. When I needed a refill over the weekend, it was not filled by the time I picked it up on Monday and had to call the overnight doctor for a refill.
Tacoma

He [Dr . Erik Mazur] met with me and reviewed my history and discussed options. He personally did two of my ultrasounds as well as my HSG. He has always been very positive and was careful not to compare me to others or statistics.... I was diagnosed with PCOS, I was put on provera to induce my period. Then I was prescribed femara and monitored with a mid cycle ultrasound. I was also prescribed ovidrel as a trigger and instructed on when to take It. My first cycle a HSG was completed. I am currently on my third cycle, while all cycles have produced good lining and follicles, no resulting pregnancy has occurred. Dr. Mazur has scheduled to meet with me to discuss next steps of this cycle results in a negative pregnancy test.
They [the staff at SRM-Tacoma] are all very nice and the check in process and all other processes (getting blood, getting results, checking out/payment) have been easy. Having access to a online portal is very helpful. A lot of things were set up on my first visit so I felt accomplished.... She always responds to my messages within the hour, if she has left for the day another nurse replies
How was your experience with Erik Mazur at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
He is very positive and happily discussed treatment and adjustments as I asked. He was present for ultrasounds and my HSG. He was great at building rapport and making me feel like he was rooting for us.
He met with me and reviewed my history and discussed options. He personally did two of my ultrasounds as well as my HSG. He has always been very positive and was careful not to compare me to others or statistics.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Heidi Strong)
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
They are all very nice and the check in process and all other processes (getting blood, getting results, checking out/payment) have been easy. Having access to a online portal is very helpful. A lot of things were set up on my first visit so I felt accomplished.
The majority of my costs were covered through insurance. I was set up to meet with a financial counselor on the first visit to discuss costs for various treatment paths.
Tacoma

Dr Mazur's medical assistant, Ashley, and nurse, Amanda are kind and compassionate. They always respond to phone calls and text messages promptly, and are always on top of prescription requests, appointment and surgery scheduling and the communication of test results...Our IUIs and the IVF procedures were covered under my insurance. Other than coinsurance and co-pays, our out of pocket costs were around $5000 for the PGS testing which wasn't covered by insurance.
How was your experience with Erik Mazur at Houston Fertility Specialists?
Dr Mazur has an excellent bedside manner. He is caring and compassionate, but also realistic. He thoroughly covers all treatment options and takes the time to answer all questions. I have never felt rushed, or like my questions and concerns were insignificant or unfounded. Dr Mazur also has a direct phone line that you can call or text, and questions and concerns are addressed immediately.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Erik Mazur at Houston Fertility Specialists?
Ask whatever questions you need to, no matter how simple or silly you think they are - don't be afraid that you're wasting his time.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Erik Mazur at Houston Fertility Specialists?
Dr Mazur really cares about his patients. You can tell he is invested in the outcome. He really takes time to listen, answers all questions and makes you feel important rather than just a number.
Describe the protocols Erik Mazur used in your cycles at Houston Fertility Specialists and their degree of success.
I'm currently 13 weeks pregnant with our little boy after our first FET. From the beginning, Dr Mazur outlined the intended treatment plan of 2-3 IUIs before moving on to IVF if the IUIs were not successful due to me having a low AMH. The first IUI cycle was with 100mg clomid, the second with 100mg clomid and an ovidrel trigger shot. The second IUI resulted in an ectopic pregnancy. As this was my second ectopic pregnancy, Dr Mazur advised moving straight to IUI, as it appeared I had tubal issues (despite the HSG being clear). For our first IVF cycle, I took birth control for a month followed by Menopur and Gonal-F, with cetrotide added in during the second week. I appeared to be a slow responder and only had 2 good sized follicles during my check-up ultrasounds. The day I was supposed to trigger ovulation, my estrogen level dropped dramatically, which Dr Mazur said could be an indication of poor egg quality. We talked through our options, and Dr Mazur gave us the choice of cancelling the cycle, or continuing anyway. He didn't pressure us either way, but he did say that he felt we could do better by changing up a few things - we decided to cancel the cycle and start over. Before our 2nd cycle Dr Mazur prescribed DHEA and CoQ10 for a month. We skipped the birth control and started the stim meds straight away on day 2 of my cycle. We kept the protocol the same, with the exception of an increase in Gonal-F mid-way through the process. We started off with a large number of follicles, which dropped down to 2 again by the time of egg retrieval. We decided to go ahead this time since my estrogen levels remained high throughout. The retrieval resulted in 6 eggs from one ovary (my left ovary is inaccessible) - 3 fertilized and 2 made it to day 5 blasts. We did PGS testing and the 2 blasts and thankfully both were genetically normal and high quality. We did our FET the following month, and are expecting our little boy in September. We can't thank Dr Mazur enough for making this happen for us.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Houston Fertility Specialists. (Assigned nurse: Ashley )
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Specialists.
The reception staff are always organized and friendly. They made an effort to learn my name and go out of their way to help at any opportunity.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Erik Mazur at Houston Fertility Specialists.
Describe Erik Mazur's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Houston Fertility Specialists.
Dr Mazur is a strong supporter of eSET and stated that he wanted me to have a healthy singleton pregnancy. Due to my age and other health issues, we wanted to minimize whatever risks we could, and were on board with just transferring a single embryo - especially as we knew both ours were top quality.
Houston - Fannin
Everything Amanda [nurse at Houston Fertility Specialists] provided was well organized. She printed calendars for us and marked every single medicine and step. They also provided a cellphone number where if we had any questions we could just text the team. They replied even during the weekends...From the first day Dr. Mazur was very open to our questions and our concerns. He explained every little detailed of the process. He never pressured us to make a decision. Thank God we decided to give IVF a try and thank God we decided to have Dr. Mazur and his team be by our side. Before any procedure Dr. Mazur will take the time to talk to me to make sure I was feeling well physically and emotionally. I will never be able to thank him enough for being so kind, gentle, and understanding. He made us feel comfortable, relaxed, and special. I have no doubt this made a difference in our outcome.
How was your experience with Erik Mazur at Houston Fertility Specialists?
Not only he always took the time to explain every step but during every step care about how I was feeling physically and emotionally
We did IVF – Dr. Mazur suggested the embryo genetic testing for all our embryos. Best advice he has ever given us. Half our embryos were not viable and this made a huge difference in the process. Since this has been such a long journey, we suggested Dr. Mazur to transfer two embryos instead of one. He did not feel comfortable with 2 embryos being transfer since he did not want me to have a high risk pregnancy and he was confident I was going to get pregnant. THANK GOD we decided to listen to him and just transfered one – on the first transfer we got pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Houston Fertility Specialists. (Assigned nurse: Amanda )
Everything Amanda provided was well organized. She printed calendars for us and marked every single medicine and step. They also provided a cellphone number where if we had any questions we could just text the team. They replied even during the weekends.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Specialists.
We never waited more than 5 minutes in the waiting area! Everything was cleaned and orgnized.
Since this has been such a long journey, we suggested Dr. Mazur to transfer two embryos instead of one. He did not feel comfortable with 2 embryos being transfer since he did not want me to have a high risk pregnancy and he was confident I was going to get pregnant. THANK GOD we decided to listen to him and just transfer one – on the first transfer we got pregnant.
Houston - Fannin

Dr. Mazur was down to earth and when delivering news he was always realistic but nice about it. He always knew my case without having to look up notes and would remember things about me that weren't in my file...He was amazing and encouraging. I especially liked that he made a point to be at every single appointment whether it was during the week or on a wekeend
This clinic [Houston Fertility Specialists] is great, even down to their front desk or financial advisors!... Ashley [a nurse] got to know us over the time of our treatments, and now when I call she knows my number and answers in phone with a hey! or how are you?... IUI's- 1st femara cd 3-7, scan CD 10 IUI scheduled 2 days later 2nd clomid- 50 mg cd3-7 scan CD 10 IUI scheduled 2 days later 3rd- clomid 100 mg cd 3-7 CD 10 IUI scheduled 2 days later 4th- clomid 100 mg, gonal f CD 10 IUI scheduled 2 days later IVF- follistim 225, menopur 75 (raised to 150), ganirellix added day 8 I believe. Scans every other day after day 5.
How was your experience with Erik Mazur at Houston Fertility Specialists?
I loved Dr. Mazur, when I got news that he was moving across the country I cried the entire night. He was amazing and encouraging. I especially liked that he made a point to be at every single appointment whether it was during the week or on a wekeend
He is the best doctor you will ever find, trust him, if you have questions ask them even if you have asked them before.
Ashley got to know us over the time of our treatments, and now when I call she knows my number and answers in phone with a hey! or how are you?
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Specialists.
This clinic is great, even down to their front desk or financial advisors!
IUI-$300 (no meds) IVF w/ 1 year of freezing and no PGS (no meds) $12,000
He wanted me to transfer 1 embryo, due to high risk pregnancy's with multiples.
Houston - Fannin

I feel so lucky to be a patient of Dr. Mazur's. I felt like he explained everything in exactly the right amount of detail. Before we tried IVF, we tried an IUI, but it wasn't working. He called me personally to explain why it wasn't working, and to give me options regarding the next course of treatment. I always felt like he genuinely cared about me.... We tried an IUI protocol first, and when that didn't work because I was growing too many eggs all at the same rate, we canceled the cycle and switched to IVF.
[SRM- Tacoma's] Strength - excellent communication from both my doctor and primary nruse. Weakness - The financial advice was not always clear. Also, when my nurse wasn't able to answer my questions, I received incomplete or confusing advice from other nurses.... When another nurse was standing in for my primary nurse, she didn't communicate clearly when regarding how much of certain meds I should be taking. I feel that she wasn't operating with all the information she needed.
He is a great choice!
I always felt that Dr. Mazur respected me and had empathy for my journey. He listened to my concerns and answered candidly, and with kindness.
I was lucky to work with Heidi Strong. She was an excellent communicator.
I don't remember.
Dr. Mazur preferred I do eSET because my age (28) and number of eggs (many) indicated that it would likely be successful.