Medical SchoolBoston University School of Medicine
ResidencyUCLA
FellowshipHarvard Medical School
89 Davis Road
Orinda, CA 94563
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Erin Lewis to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reproductive Science Center to a friend?
Dr. Lewis always made me feel confident in the specific treatment I was receiving. I felt as though she was taking my unique situation into account....I felt very confident in the care of Dr. Lewis. She was empathetic but not too much so. I did an egg retrieval with her (which was very successful in number of eggs retrieved) and fertilized many embryos successfully. I always understood my options and fertility treatment plan.
How was your experience with Erin Lewis at Reproductive Science Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Erin Lewis at Reproductive Science Center?
Expect Dr. Lewis to be very on top of your treatment plan. She is sensitive and you can call her whenever you need and ask her many questions. She is a younger doctor so expect that but she is highly qualified and eligible in my experience.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Erin Lewis at Reproductive Science Center?
Describe the protocols Erin Lewis used in your cycles at Reproductive Science Center and their degree of success.
We went through 4 rounds of clomid. Then we did one IUI where I ended up being hyper stimulated so could not proceed with IUI. From there we started IVF. My first transfer was successful but ended in a miscarriage at 8 weeks. My second was not successful. We have another 6 embryos to transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Science Center. (Assigned nurse: Valeri Lewis and Paula Miller)
My clinical care team was amazing! I had two dedicated nurses who were sensitive and hands on.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Science Center.
The RSC clinic is great. It is a well oiled machine and yet my doctors and nurses never made me feel "like a number." We had problems with the billing department one time but it was easily resolved. Given the number of times I needed to go in for a blood draw or sonogram, etc. I got to know the assistants on a first name basis. They were very friendly and professional. The office visits were quick and they did not over-schedule.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Erin Lewis at Reproductive Science Center.
We elected an Attain program (a private company they partner with for eligible people). We elected a two egg retrieval cycle program. This cost us a flat fee of $25k without medicine. The medicine after one egg retrieval, one IUI, and two transfers cost us estimated $10k. My cycles were abnormally long and the medicine was more expensive (so I have been told by friends, doctors, etc.).
Describe Erin Lewis's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Science Center.
RSC of the Bay Area, my fertility treatment center, has a solid policy on eSET.
Orinda

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Erin Lewis at Reproductive Science Center.

Dr. Lewis is an expert. She is warm, kind in her treatment and highly experienced in her field. ... Dr. Lewis knows the research. ... She explained every step in the IVF process and we immediately trusted her. I highly recommend her to anyone who is starting IVF treatments. ... She spent plenty of time with us to explain every detail of care and answered all of our questions. She also address all of our concerns with kindness.
How was your experience with Erin Lewis at Reproductive Science Center?
Dr. Lewis is an expert. She is warm, kind in her treatment and highly experienced in her field. She explained every step in the IVF process and we immediately trusted her. I highly recommend her to anyone who is starting IVF treatments.
Ask as many questions as you can think of. Dr. Lewis knows the research.
IVF with Genetic testing
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Science Center. (Assigned nurse: N/A)
Organized, skilled and caring
Describe your experience with Reproductive Science Center.
Strengths would include knowing how to help ease the stress of IVF, they were welcoming and explained everything in detail. They took care of everything just in case we were overwhelmed with the details. I have no comment on weakness.
26k-30k