5.6

Upstate Medical U
Abington Memorial Hospital
Weill Cornell Medical College

Erin Masaba works at

Strong Fertility Center (U of Rochester)

Rochester
601 Elmwood Ave
Rochester, NY 14642

1 patient review filtered by:

Treated 2016 - 2019
Although she [Dr. Masaba] was nice when I was her, I seldom saw her other than the consultations and when I actually got pregnant. I will say she is understanding when it comes to the emotional and financial toll infertility can take on a couple.... At first we did just chlomid then switched to letrizole and intercourse. I got pregnant but miscarried and after that appointment I stated I wanted to do iui instead and I thankfully got pregnant my first iui and had a healthy baby girl. I came back for hopefully a second try and immediately started with iui and did 5 with no success.
The positives is that it can be successful which I think is the main goal (myself and people I know have had children thanks to them [Strong Fertility Center]). Negative is that it’s very busy and rushed at times. I feel like it’s not personal treatment plans that it’s very direct this is what happens no matter what the situation.... Nurse Deb worzinger was so great in communicating what was to expect and having compassion with patients... Dr massaba has good bedside manner but also understands
How was your experience with Erin Masaba at Strong Fertility Center (U of Rochester)?
Although she was nice when I was her, I seldom saw her other than the consultations and when I actually got pregnant. I will say she is understanding when it comes to the emotional and financial toll infertility can take on a couple.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Erin Masaba at Strong Fertility Center (U of Rochester)?
Don’t expect to see her often but the nurses were incredibly nice
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Erin Masaba at Strong Fertility Center (U of Rochester)?
Dr massaba has good bedside manner but also understands the toll emotionally and financially infertility takes.
Describe the protocols Erin Masaba used in your cycles at Strong Fertility Center (U of Rochester) and their degree of success.
At first we did just chlomid then switched to letrizole and intercourse. I got pregnant but miscarried and after that appointment I stated I wanted to do iui instead and I thankfully got pregnant my first iui and had a healthy baby girl. I came back for hopefully a second try and immediately started with iui and did 5 with no success. Started with injections and still no success
Describe your experience with your nurse at Strong Fertility Center (U of Rochester). (Assigned nurse: Deb worzinger)
Describe your experience with Strong Fertility Center (U of Rochester).
The positives is that it can be successful which I think is the main goal (myself and people I know have had children thanks to them). Negative is that it’s very busy and rushed at times. I feel like it’s not personal treatment plans that it’s very direct this is what happens no matter what the situation.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Erin Masaba at Strong Fertility Center (U of Rochester).
Thankfully my insurance covers infertility iui treatments so I paid a $40 copay every visit
Erin Masaba
Strong Fertility Center (U of Rochester)
Rochester