Erin Wolff

Bethesda
10 Center Drive
Bethesda, MD 20892
301-496-5800
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Erin Wolff to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend National Institutes of Health to a friend?
18 Eggs Frozen
2 Egg Freezing (cancer)
She [Dr. Wolff] worked tirelessly with my doctors to ensure I got the transplant as soon as I could while also going through the oocyte retrieval. Dr. Wolff and her team explained each and every detail at every step along the way. I knew exactly what the process was like and what to expect. When I had question, her and her team were eager to respond. Since I was part of a study at NIH it required me to be in the hospital during the entire 3 week process that lead up to the retrieval and because of this I was in constant contact with Dr. Wolff meeting with her multiple times per week.
18 Eggs Frozen
2 Egg Freezing (cancer)
How was your experience with Erin Wolff at National Institutes of Health?
Very open and honest. Had a couple hiccups and she addressed each situation with a clear head and in lines of doing what was best for me and my situation. Since my doctors believed I needed the transplant as soon as possible Dr. Wolff and her team had an aggressive timeline to meet. She worked tirelessly with my doctors to ensure I got the transplant as soon as I could while also going through the oocyte retrieval. Dr. Wolff and her team explained each and every detail at every step along the way. I knew exactly what the process was like and what to expect. When I had question, her and her team were eager to respond. Since I was part of a study at NIH it required me to be in the hospital during the entire 3 week process that lead up to the retrieval and because of this I was in constant contact with Dr. Wolff meeting with her multiple times per week.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Erin Wolff at National Institutes of Health?
Know your medications. This isn't only advice with Erin Wolff but for any patient with any doctor.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Erin Wolff at National Institutes of Health?
The entire team I worked with was extremely attentive, knowledgable, caring and was there every step of the way.
Describe your experience with your nurse at National Institutes of Health. (Assigned nurse: Nicole Millan)
She was available 24/7. Texting to ensure I got my meds on-time, stopping by to answer any and all questions I had.
Describe your experience with National Institutes of Health.
Again, during this time Dr. Wolff and her team were on top of everything and were quick to address my concerns (especially the one of how a second retrieval within weeks of the first would affect my body). Most importantly, Dr. Wolff and her team were always available. As a patient, going through any medical procedure is stressful and having the ability to connect with your team as quickly as I was was a huge stress reliever.
Erin Wolff