Medical SchoolAnkara U.
ResidencyMaimonides Med Ctr
FellowshipAlbert Einstein
141 South Central Avenue
Hartsdale, NY 10530
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Erkan Buyuk to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 100%9.7
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Montefiore Medical Center to a friend?
2013 - 2017
From the start of my journey Dr. Buyuk was very informative and caring. He truly cares about his patients and makes them feel very comfortable. He respones to emails very quickly.... I had a dye test done to make sure my ovaries weren't blocked. My husbands sperm count was checked. I don't remember how much injections I had. The first cycle I did in 2013 was a successful pregnancy, the second cycle in 2017 I had to stop because of polyps, 3rd cycle in june of 2017 ended up negative.
2013 - 2017
How was your experience with Erkan Buyuk at Montefiore Medical Center?
From the start of my journey Dr. Buyuk was very informative and caring. He truly cares about his patients and makes them feel very comfortable. He respones to emails very quickly. I don't have anything negative to say.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Erkan Buyuk at Montefiore Medical Center?
Don't be afraid to ask questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Erkan Buyuk at Montefiore Medical Center?
Dr. B and all of his staff are very caring and attentive.
Describe the protocols Erkan Buyuk used in your cycles at Montefiore Medical Center and their degree of success.
I remember getting a lot of blood work done. I had a dye test done to make sure my ovaries weren't blocked. My husbands sperm count was checked. I don't remember how much injections I had. The first cycle I did in 2013 was a successful pregnancy, the second cycle in 2017 I had to stop because of polyps, 3rd cycle in june of 2017 ended up negative.
The nurses were very nice and caring. They explained everything to me. They returned my phone calls in a timely matter.
Describe your experience with Montefiore Medical Center.
All of the staff are very nice and after awhile of going they all began to know me by name. One of the secretaries always wished me good luck. The billing department goes over what your insurance does and doesn't cover. The one thing I don't like is that if you're not caught up on your bill they will not let you finish your cycle. We're stressed enough you'd think they'd let you finish and than worry about payments.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Erkan Buyuk at Montefiore Medical Center.
iui procedure was less than $400, injections was about $1100 for the amount I was prescribed. All of the blood work and any other test were based on what my insurance covered
Hartsdale
Very caring and understanding to your needs as a patient , he's [Dr. Buyuk] also very detailed in explaining whatever issues you have to you.
How was your experience with Erkan Buyuk at Montefiore Medical Center?
Very caring and understanding to your needs as a patient , he's also very detailed in explaining whatever issues you have to you. I believe he's a well experienced doctor in his field and would highly recommend him to anyone with infertility issues.
Always ensure you ask every bit of question you have concerning your infertility and I can assure that he's always ready to answer and would be willing to proffer solutions and use his professional expertise to solve such problem.
My care team got to know me on an individual basis and they were all concerned about my case and the outcome.Overall, I would say they had a good relationship with me.
They always assured me each time I went to keep my hopes up high because I would definitely achieve a pregnancy sooner than I expect.