Medical SchoolBaylor
ResidencyU. of Texas Galveston
FellowshipU. of Pennsylvania
110 E Savannah Ave
McAllen, TX 78503
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Esteban Brown to a friend?
7.1

6.1

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reproductive Institute of South Texas to a friend?
Dr. Esteban Brown was extremely helpful throughout the entire process, he explained in full detail every step or procedure that we may have needed. Dr. Brown also showed a great amount of compassion towards my husband and I, always ensuring that we were comfortable and understanding before any procedures or tests were done.... First test I had done was an HSG test to determine if I had tubal blockage and was prescribed Clomid 50mg, first pill started cycle day #5 and the last pill ended cycle day #10.
How was your experience with Esteban Brown at Reproductive Institute of South Texas?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Esteban Brown at Reproductive Institute of South Texas?
He is a very trustworthy doctor.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Esteban Brown at Reproductive Institute of South Texas?
He was very kind and made sure we knew exactly everything that was going on before we left his office.
Describe the protocols Esteban Brown used in your cycles at Reproductive Institute of South Texas and their degree of success.
The entire nursing staff was very helpful from the moment we walked into the office until we walked out, communicated with us very well and had very positive attitudes towards all the patients.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Institute of South Texas.
The clinic was very easy to find, the entire staff was very helpful and caring towards their patients. As for weaknesses I couldn’t describe any. The entire staff has very professional in every aspect of our visits.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Esteban Brown at Reproductive Institute of South Texas.
$3,000.00
Describe Esteban Brown's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Institute of South Texas.
McAllen

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Esteban Brown at Reproductive Institute of South Texas.

He [Dr. Brown] couldn’t even recall any of my info. He would file his nails while I spoke to him. Soooo freakin rude!... He has zero bed-side manners. He didn’t personalize my treatment at all. He made comments that were uncalled for and even made a mistake during one of my transfers, I had waned two embryos transferred but only transferred one.... There was no calendar provided for me, only little post-its here and there. It was so confusing.
Don’t waste your money!
He couldn’t even recall any of my info. He would file his nails while I spoke to him. Soooo freakin rude!
He did not personalize my treatment at all. There was no calendar provided for me, only little post-its here and there. It was so confusing.
There was no nurses, only medical assistants that didn’t explain things correctly. I caught several errors.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Institute of South Texas.
No strengths, the only reason I went there is because it was the only fertility clinic within the 3hour range. This clinic/dr have the only ones that have been around south Texas for decades. Fourtunetly, now there’s a new clinic with wonderful staff that I switched over to.
Traditional IVF @$12,000 PGS @$5000 Additional FET $3000
I wanted two embryo transferred on my 3rd try and he went ahead and only transferred one any way. So mad about it still. We considered suing but we didn’t want additional stress throughout this already hard road
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Institute of South Texas?