5.2

Eve Feinberg works at

259 E. Erie St
Chicago, IL 60611
312-695-7269

Dr Eve [Feinberg] takes time out to explain all the details and customizes the treatment plan according to your body.... You need to go in with your own set of questions but she does not rush the appointment and will make sure to answer every question. She has good bedside manners. I felt confident about her treatment and protocol.... I did a low dose ivf stimulation cycle and retrieved 21 eggs. Both my fet’s resulted in a pregnancy though the first one ended in a miscarriage.
Northwestern medicine is a great clinic. They have a downtown location as well as one in highland park. They have easy scheduling. I almost always went to the highland park location. There are hardly any wait times. The facility is clean and the staff is super friendly.... The staff at northwestern medicine is absolutely lovely. They are caring and compassionate. They make the experience truly less painful.
How was your experience with Eve Feinberg at Northwestern Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Eve Feinberg at Northwestern Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
Do your own research and go in with a list of questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Eve Feinberg at Northwestern Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
Dr Eve takes time out to explain all the details and customizes the treatment plan according to your body.
Describe the protocols Eve Feinberg used in your cycles at Northwestern Fertility & Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Since I was diagnosed as unexplained, I was given the option to wait and watch or start my treatment right away and I decided with the latter. We did 3 iui’s Before moving on to ivf. The iuis did not result in a positive test. Then I did a low dose ivf stimulation cycle and retrieved 21 eggs. Both my fet’s resulted in a pregnancy though the first one ended in a miscarriage.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northwestern Fertility & Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kelsey)
Describe your experience with Northwestern Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
Describe Eve Feinberg's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Northwestern Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
My doc did not recommend putting in more than one embryo as I was young and had a good chance of success. That eSet worked for both my transfers.
2015 - 2017, Successful
Dr. Feinberg was amazing through our infertility journey, and is still helping us now to complete our family. We switched to her when we were unhappy with our care from another doctor at the same practice who failed to show compassion. She understands how it feels to go through the process, therefore she is able to empathize with what you are going through. She is also a straight shooter.... She was compassionate and never lost hope that she would be able to give us a child.
I have been treated with Dr. Feinberg both at FCI and Northwestern. I was happier with my overall treatment at FCI from a communication standpoint. However not unhappy with her care team at either facility.... Dr. Feinberg was amazing through our infertility journey, and is still helping us now to complete our family. We switched to her when we were unhappy with our care from another doctor at the same practice who failed to show compassion. She understands how it feels to go through the process, therefore she is able to empathize with what you are going through.
How was your experience with Eve Feinberg at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Eve Feinberg at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Her practice has changed since switching to NW. That's neither a positive or negative statement, just a comment
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Eve Feinberg at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Dr. Feinberg was amazing during my time with her. She was compassionate and never lost hope that she would be able to give us a child. And she did, she gave us twins!
Describe the protocols Eve Feinberg used in your cycles at Fertility Centers of Illinois and their degree of success.
Unfortunately I do not remember much. For my first retrieval I was on Lupron and yielded better results than second retrieval with microdose lupron. But other than that I seem to have blocked out specifics...
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Eve Feinberg at Fertility Centers of Illinois.
We had very good insurance at the time through BCBS. Therefore most of our money was deductible and co-pays
Describe Eve Feinberg's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Centers of Illinois.
Dr. Feinberg was very pro single embryo transfer. We had two remaining embryos left and she agreed to transfer both as our first ended in MC and second was a negative result

2014 - 2016, Successful
Dr. Feinberg was pleasant and personable, but she was only involved in a handful of visits, which made me feel a bit like I was just a file being delegated to someone else...Come with lots of questions, she will answer them.... did one cycle of fertility drug shots coupled with timed intercourse and IUI. There were ultrasounds every couple of days to monitor follicle development and when to inject to trigger ovulation. We did injections with timed and IUI to give the highest chances of getting pregnant, which worked, as I did one cycle with the clinic and got pregnant.
Laura [nurse at FCI] was very personable, and responded quickly to any questions I had. There were a couple of incidents of not fully explaining timing of things, or giving me all of the items needed, which involved a lot of stressful running around....The phlebotomist was incredibly friendly and compassionate, which is nice when you have blood draws every couple of days. The office staff was pleasant, if distant. One of the ultrasound techs did not use any kind of lubricant on the wand, which made for very unpleasant ultrasounds.
How was your experience with Eve Feinberg at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Dr. Feinberg was very pleasant and answered any questions I had. I would have liked to have seen her a bit more often during the course of my diagnosis and treatment.
Come with lots of questions, she will answer them.
I did one cycle of fertility drug shots coupled with timed intercourse and IUI. There were ultrasounds every couple of days to monitor follicle development and when to inject to trigger ovulation. We did injections with timed and IUI to give the highest chances of getting pregnant, which worked, as I did one cycle with the clinic and got pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois. (Assigned nurse: Laura)
Laura was very personable, and responded quickly to any questions I had. There were a couple of incidents of not fully explaining timing of things, or giving me all of the items needed, which involved a lot of stressful running around.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
For the IUI and drugs, it all totaled being close to $4000. Our insurance covered nothing, and we had to pay out of pocket for every single thing. Prices were given ahead of time, and they had a 5% discount when paying without insurance.
2015, Unsuccessful
There was no willingness to work with me, I was told that my only option was egg donor ivf, she [Dr. Feinberg] would not even try any other route first to see if I could respond to it. They were only concerned with the highest change of conceiving (which I appreciate) but I would have liked to try other avenues first. I do not want to use donor eggs...Dr. Feinberg was a good doctor, I only saw her for a few months, as I did not agree with the only treatment plan she proposed for me.
Very organized, but seemed to run behind a lot (normal, I know), however, I feel like FCI in general is only concerned with their success rates, if something will hurt their rating they won't try it...Insurance would only cover diagnostic testing, which was another reason why I did not want to move forward with donor egg ivf (quoted approx. $25,000)...[nurse] She always responded right away when I would email/call with questions...I wanted to try other things first, but they did not have a good % outcome, so the would not do them.
How was your experience with Eve Feinberg at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Dr. Feinberg was a good doctor, I only saw her for a few months, as I did not agree with the only treatment plan she proposed for me. At times I did not really understand what she was talking about, was far too emotional to really comprehend (my own fault)
Be your own advocate, push for what you want, and if they can not give you that, then find someone who will.
There was no willingness to work with me, I was told that my only option was egg donor ivf, she would not even try any other route first to see if I could respond to it. They were only concerned with the highest change of conceiving (which I appreciate) but I would have liked to try other avenues first. I do not want to use donor eggs.
After running a few tests, she would only consider doing donor egg ivf, even though I told her I did not want to do that. I wanted to try other things first, but they did not have a good % outcome, so the would not do them.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois. (Assigned nurse: yes, do not remember her name)
She always responded right away when I would email/call with questions.
Highland Park

Although I’ve only met with her [Dr. Feinberg] twice during my iui process, I still felt like she was watching my progress and called me when I was a bit frustrated with my progress. She has always been good at getting back to me through her nurses. Overall I feel like I’m in great care throughout my fertility process, and continuing on to ivf later this month. ... 1st iui - ovidrel trigger shot 2nd iui- no trigger shot 3rd scheduled iui - cancelled due to overstimulation from 50mg clomid 3rd Iui - ovidrel trigger shot
Efficient, but sometimes i do feel like just a number. Informative staff [Northwestern Med]. Fairly quick to respond to questions. Feels like a well oiled machine. Sometimes confusing processes. Starting ivf and they called in my prescription before my ivf boot camp meeting. ... Had me go in for baseline iui when I was doing a non medicated iui. Which i found out wasn’t needed.
Although I’ve only met with her twice during my iui process, I still felt like she was watching my progress and called me when I was a bit frustrated with my progress. She has always been good at getting back to me through her nurses. Overall I feel like I’m in great care throughout my fertility process, and continuing on to ivf later this month.
Understand that you may rarely see her, but that she’s well aware of your process through her awesome team.
She talked to me like a person. Seems caring and explains thing clearly.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northwestern Fertility & Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Claire Smith )
Love Claire! She’s so caring and quick to respond!
Describe your experience with Northwestern Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
Efficient, but sometimes i do feel like just a number. Informative staff. Fairly quick to respond to questions. Feels like a well oiled machine. Sometimes confusing processes. Starting ivf and they called in my prescription before my ivf boot camp meeting.
Not yet. I’m open to multiple as twins don’t scare me.
What specific things went wrong at Northwestern Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Northwestern Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.

2016 - 2019, Unsuccessful
Eve Feinberg is one of the most caring and realistic doctors I have ever had. She is very smart and knowledgeable and will work with you throughout your entire fertility journey.I really feel like I am an important patient, even though I know she has hundreds... Not only is she my doctor, but I have felt like she is my mentor and confidant during this emotional time of dealing with infertility. Any time there has been a medical setback, she has personally called me to check in and make sure I am doing ok and help construct a plan of action for the future.
My only complaint with this clinic [Northwestern Medicine] is the weekend ultrasound and bloodwork. Since there are so many people, it takes a long time due to only having a few ultrasound technicians and phlebotomists. I dread going there on the weekends because I know it will take a very long time.... Danielle has been an excellent nurse and very accommodating to any requests or questions I've had. She is always compassionate and smart and has been with me since the beginning.
Dr. Feinberg has been a great resource for me. Not only is she my doctor, but I have felt like she is my mentor and confidant during this emotional time of dealing with infertility. Any time there has been a medical setback, she has personally called me to check in and make sure I am doing ok and help construct a plan of action for the future.
Call as soon as you know you want to see a fertility specialist as she sometimes has a waiting list.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northwestern Fertility & Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Danielle)
Describe your experience with Northwestern Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
My only complaint with this clinic is the weekend ultrasound and bloodwork. Since there are so many people, it takes a long time due to only having a few ultrasound technicians and phlebotomists. I dread going there on the weekends because I know it will take a very long time.
2016 - 2019, Unknown Success
She [Dr. Feinberg] was very kind and considerate of our situation. She made sure that we felt as confertable as possible, answered any questions we had made herself available. ... She was encourageing and empathetic to our situation and is always telling us not to quit. We had always left feeling reassured that no matter what course of action we take, we'll eventually get a positive result. ...
The only weakness I can think of is that they [Northwestern Medicine] only perform a certain a ount of IVF's per month (quality control, I assume), which has put our "trying" on hold from December-March. Everything else at that facility is prety great though. ... nurses were incredibly responsive not only in person, but also on the patient portal. very attentive and compassionate as well. ... IUIs were about $1000 each including actual procedure, medications and blood work. Cost of single IVF is planned to be about $15,000
She was encourageing and empathetic to our situation and is always telling us not to quit. We had always left feeling reassured that no matter what course of action we take, we'll eventually get a positive result. Very considerate and was an expert on the topic.
Do as much research up-front and prepared with all of your questions when meeting with the doctor
She was very kind and considerate of our situation. She made sure that we felt as confertable as possible, answered any questions we had made herself available.
She started us out on timed intercourse, followed by 3 IUIs, followed by IVF- all cycles with Letrozole/Femara protocol.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Northwestern Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
Describe your experience with Northwestern Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
The only weakness I can think of is that they only perform a certain a ount of IVF's per month (quality control, I assume), which has put our "trying" on hold from December-March. Everything else at that facility is prety great though.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Eve Feinberg at Northwestern Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
Chicago

She [Dr. Eve Feinberg] is very blunt and doesn’t sugar coat things- which I appreciated. She is also very realistic. She helped to set realistic expectations. Sometimes I wonder if we should have tried an additional cycle before moving to donor eggs but we could never afforded it.... Being DOR- I was pushed pretty hard with drugs. The first try at IVF resulted in 3 follicles so the cycles was converted to IUI. The second try only had two follicles- So we cancelled and did not do an IUI because later discovered a Male Factor. These cancellations saved us a lot of money.
The clinic [Northwestern Medicine- Chicago] is nice- clean, relatively friendly, etc. It seems to be a bit cheaper than many of the other Chicago clinics. Billing can be frustrating and I kept having to call and reiterate things, but they were going through some staffing changes. Plus, it is super close to public transit since it is downtown.... Stacey was my favorite- I don’t think she was a nurse but she did most of my appointments. (Saline sonograms, etc)
She is very blunt and doesn’t sugar coat things- which I appreciated. She is also very realistic. She helped to set realistic expectations. Sometimes I wonder if we should have tried an additional cycle before moving to donor eggs but we could never afforded it.
Her calendar fills up very quickly- so book now!
She was very involved in my treatment and really listened to our needs.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northwestern Fertility & Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Stacey was amazing!)
Describe your experience with Northwestern Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic is nice- clean, relatively friendly, etc. It seems to be a bit cheaper than many of the other Chicago clinics. Billing can be frustrating and I kept having to call and reiterate things, but they were going through some staffing changes. Plus, it is super close to public transit since it is downtown.
I believe a full IVF cycle was around 10k-12k, plus meds.
We never reached this point.

2013 - 2015, Successful
I felt eve feinberg [Dr. Feinberg] was very understanding and compassionate to our situation. Her confidence in what she does and her bedside manners were very much what we needed in such a vulnerable situation. She allowed us to be ourselves and express all concerns without any hesitation and all while listening attentively...She has a lot of patients she attends to!..
It really feels like a factory [at FCI - Chi]. There are so many patients and while the process is so exhausting, you really feel like just another person in the clinic...[Nurse] Nancy miscommunicated with us a few times. I felt very rushed on the phone with her and very much like she had a lot going on. She did show compassion and understanding, as well, but it was obvious there was a lot for her to do...
How was your experience with Eve Feinberg at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
I felt eve feinberg was very understanding and compassionate to our situation. Her confidence in what she does and her bedside manners were very much what we needed in such a vulnerable situation. She allowed us to be ourselves and express all concerns without any hesitation and all while listening attentively.
She has a lot of patients she attends to!
Under eve feinberg's direct care (in person meetings with her and other appointments) we were absolutely treated like humans. However, under the care of nurses and other workers, it felt more like a number.
I really can't remember
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois. (Assigned nurse: Nancy )
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
It really feels like a factory. There are so many patients and while the process is so exhausting, you really feel like just another person in the clinic.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Fertility Centers of Illinois.
For the dosage amount during my first IUI, Nancy did not communicate properly the amount I was suppose to inject. Therefore, I overdosedy medication which resulted in a cancelled IUI.
Chicago/River North

I had to go through two Ivf cycles [with Dr. Feinberg], both unsuccessful ( because of mine and my husband's complicated fertility issues). I don't know if she did her best. Most of the times, our only way of communication was through an app. Maybe if I have had to see her more often, I would've been more confident. Anyway, she treated me with compassion. She is a good doctor, knowing what she has to do. And I would recommend her to my friends.
NW is probably the biggest hospital/ clinic in Chicago area, and all the staff is high level. Every time I've been there during the last year, I received good and warm experience. The staff was always nice, and all the procedures I've undergone were delicate and less stressful...I had to go through two Ivf cycles [with Dr. Feinberg], both unsuccessful ( because of mine and my husband's complicated fertility issues). I don't know if she did her best. Most of the times, our only way of communication was through an app.
I chose dr. Feinberg because of a friend who rescued to have two successful pregnancies with IVF treatment. I had to go through two Ivf cycles, both unsuccessful ( because of mine and my husband's complicated fertility issues). I don't know if she did her best. Most of the times, our only way of communication was through an app. Maybe if I have had to see her more often, I would've been more confident. Anyway, she treated me with compassion. She is a good doctor, knowing what she has to do. And I would recommend her to my friends.
Ask as many questions as you need. Get all the tests done.
Describe your experience with Northwestern Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
My healt insurance covered the expenses

2017, Unknown Success
We have only just begin working with Eve [Dr. Feinberg], but she has been patient, informative, and responsive to our inquiries. She also referred us to a urologist to address the male infertility issues and worked closely with the urologist to coordinate care...She took the time to sit down with us and explain answers to questions, as well as being responsive to mychart messages in a timely fashion....
The clinic [Northwestern Medicine] is in a busy part of town and parking is expensive, but the office itself is beautiful, all staff are very friendly and professional, and the vibe is overall hopeful...The nurse was also very patient, informative, and responsive to questions/mychart communications promptly...We have only just begin working with Eve [Feinberg] , but she has been patient, informative, and responsive to our inquiries. She also referred us to a urologist to address the male infertility issues and worked closely with the urologist to coordinate care.
We have only just begin working with Eve, but she has been patient, informative, and responsive to our inquiries. She also referred us to a urologist to address the male infertility issues and worked closely with the urologist to coordinate care.
Ask lots of questions.
Describe your experience with Northwestern Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic is in a busy part of town and parking is expensive, but the office itself is beautiful, all staff are very friendly and professional, and the vibe is overall hopeful.
our insurance does not cover infertility treatment, so we are in the process of switching coverage to be able to get the treatment
2015 - 2017, Successful
Dr Feinberg is amazing. She was always there for us through the ups and downs and has become personally involved to help fight the genetic disorder that our first child passed away from...Wonderful communication (day and night). Very compassionate but also realistic and honest....She will always be honest with you even when the news is not good. Very important....FCI was fine. Dr Feinberg is who made the difference...Most importantly, she helped us get our beautiful healthy little girl. We will be working with Dr. Feinberg shortly for a sibling for our little girl.
FCI was fine. Dr Feinberg is who made the difference...Laura is amazing. Made a world of difference to have a dedicated nurse to help answer questions, give advice, report test results, ect....Insurance covered most of the costs. Had to pay out of pocket to freeze and store embryos....Wonderful communication (day and night). Very compassionate but also realistic and honest....Dr Feinberg is amazing. She was always there for us through the ups and downs
How was your experience with Eve Feinberg at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Dr Feinberg is amazing. She was always there for us through the ups and downs and has become personally involved to help fight the genetic disorder that our first child passed away from. Most importantly, she helped us get our beautiful healthy little girl. We will be working with Dr. Feinberg shortly for a sibling for our little girl.
Don't remember but did three retrievals, PDG/PGS and three frozen transfers.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois. (Assigned nurse: Laura Weppler )
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
FCI was fine. Dr Feinberg is who made the difference.
I felt Dr Feinberg always recommended the safest and most rationale approach when deciding how many embryos to transfer.
2015 - 2017, Successful
I was in my early 40s we acted agressively and eventually got what we wanted. Eve [Dr. Feinberg] was honest and gave us options...She did not sugar coat a thing. We received honest and straight forward information even when it was not what we wanted to hear. She is an incredible scientist and doctor and in the end she was right!...we had to remind ourselves that we were different than any one else. Dr and her staff helped us to do that.
They [FCI - Highland Park] did there best always squeezed me in sometimes I waited sometimes I didn't but they cared about me and took care of me...[Nurse] Nancy was the most amazing person I have ever met she was our rock and got us to the end point! We never would have made it without her...[Treatment costs] High and challenging but they did their best to help explain and work with us...It is a lonely and hard process we had to remind ourselves that we were different than any one else. Dr and her staff helped us to do that.
How was your experience with Eve Feinberg at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Bear with it nothing about it is fun and you need to have some disappointments to get to the end results. Once you do it is worth it!
I was in my early 40s we acted agressively and eventually got what we wanted. Eve was honest and gave us options.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
They did there best always squeezed me in sometimes I waited sometimes I didn't but they cared about me and took care of me.
High and challenging but they did their best to help explain and work with us.
Highland Park

FCI river north was very efficient and could feel like a factory. But it was a convenient location and everyone was helpful and friendly...Annalisa [nurse] is now at Northwestern. I thought more could have been explained to me in advance and a list of meds could have been sent to me so it wouldn't be so confusing when I would order them...She [Dr. Even Feinberg] was able to give clarity to my situation which is what I wanted and was able to give me guidance for treatment based on what is best mentally and emotionally and for having another child. She had a good bedside manner and I felt like I could trust her judgement...She explained to me about Diminished Ovarian Reserve and Egg quality. She advised only a couple of cycles and set my expectations accordingly. If that didn't work out she recommended donor eggs and said that would be a very successful strategy.
How was your experience with Eve Feinberg at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
I'd definitely recommend her. She is knowledgeable and compassionate.
She was able to give clarity to my situation which is what I wanted and was able to give me guidance for treatment based on what is best mentally and emotionally and for having another child. She had a good bedside manner and I felt like I could trust hr judgement.
She explained to me about Dominished Ovarian Reserve and Egg quality. She advised only a couple of cycles and set my expectations accordingly. If that didn't work out she recommended donor eggs and said that would be a very successful strategy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois. (Assigned nurse: Annalisa Graham)
Annalisa is now at Northwestern. I thought more could have been explained to me in advance and a list of meds could have been sent to me so it wouldn't be so confusing when I would order them.
Chicago/River North

Dr Feinberg was extremely knowledgeable and thorough. She understood my concerns and helped me arrive at my best course of action....I met with Dr Feinberg only 3 times throughout my 3 months with the clinic before graduating. The nurses and faculty knew me well, asked about my weekends and seemed generally interested in getting me pregnant!
I often wondered if while interviewing their staff [at FCI] "kind, friendly, compassion, and with a great memory" was in their list of requirements to hire! I really loved all the nurses including the two receptionists Dana and Nora. I really enjoyed seeing them on such a frequent basis and I felt that there were there for me 100% of the way.
How was your experience with Eve Feinberg at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Be honest with her. She's not a mind reader and she can't tell anything from just looking at you. She needs a full background, everything you can think of!
I used birth control for 2 weeks, lupron, menopur, follistim, progesterone in oil and minivelle patches. Can't remember the specifics.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois. (Assigned nurse: Katie)
I often wondered if while interviewing their staff "kind, friendly, compassion, and with a great memory" was in their list of requirements to hire! I really loved all the nurses including the two receptionists Dana and Nora. I really enjoyed seeing them on such a frequent basis and I felt that there were there for me 100% of the way.
around $4000
Hoffman Estates
2015 - 2016, 10 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Feinberg was very kind, explaining the egg vitrification process and expectations to me. I am a medical professional so she was able to be a little more technical with me, but was still thorough. I was sad that she left the practice...ask as many questions as you can think of while you have her undivided attention...
The Highland Park location is great, very small scale and efficient...Nearly everything was out of pocket and very expensive. My personal health insurance did not cover any fertility. There was a discount provided for being a hospital employee...[Nurses were] Very thorough in explaining information. Rather quick to dismiss side effects on my first round of egg freezing...
How was your experience with Eve Feinberg at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Encourage him /her to ask as many questions as you can think of while you have her undivided attention
Used menopur / Gonal F low dose and HCG as trigger. Had a lot of bloating and pain that began about 12 hours after my retrieval procedure. Initial US showed 17 follicles at very first exam, about 14 follicles around the time that I actually began my injections, 12 eggs harvested, 10 frozen.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
The Highland Park location is great, very small scale and efficient.

2015, Successful
I really liked Eve. She mentioned that she went through IUI and IVF for her own children, so I knew that she understood what it was like. Like I said earlier, she got me pregnant and I had a son, so while it's nice that she's nice, I just needed a good doctor who would get me results.
$2000 - my insurance deductible. Would have been $10-15K without insurance....Nancy [nurse at FCI] was amazing. So kind and reassuring and never made you feel like you were bothering her...Make a call to check in on the patient at least once while cycling. Everything was communicated through the nurse....Honestly, even if I was treated like a number, I got pregnant and had a son, so that's all that matters.
How was your experience with Eve Feinberg at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
She was great. Took time to answer all our questions. Honestly, even if I was treated like a number, I got pregnant and had a son, so that's all that matters.
Started with BCPs for three weeks, then lupron, Gonal F (225iu), and menopur (75iu). Triggered with 10000iu HCG. Used estrogen patches and progesterone injections.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois. (Assigned nurse: Nancy)
Nancy was amazing. So kind and reassuring and never made you feel like you were bothering her.
$2000 - my insurance deductible. Would have been $10-15K without insurance.
2015, Successful
She [Dr. Feinberg] is kind, thorough, and sympathetic when things didn't go the way we wanted. Make sure have your questions ready, as she is not one to lecture without being prompted.
All of the [FCI] nurses were understanding and helpful. As with any business, sometimes scheduling appointments or awaiting results can be frustrating.
How was your experience with Eve Feinberg at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Nothing but very positive things to say about Dr. Feinberg. Knowledgeable, kind, thorough, and sympathetic when things didnt go the way we wanted. She worked us through multiple procedures until we finally go to one that worked (so far, 9 weeks pregnant)
She was a respectable doctor who also felt like a friend
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Centers of Illinois.
All of the nurses were undestanding and helpful. As with any business, sometimes scheduling appointments or awaiting results can be frustrating.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Fertility Centers of Illinois.
Nothing went particularly, wrong, but sometimes awaiting results can be maddening. If we are told we will receive a call before 4 pm and the call comes in at 4:20, even that 20 minutes is a large stress on the patient
Highland Park
Dr. Feinberg was friendly and very upfront with treatment and what could be the cause of my infertility. She wanted to do testing to figure the cause. She listen to my question and give me input of risks.... I felt Dr. Feinberg cared, she did explained but I wish she could have given me more attention.... The clinic [Northwestern Medicine] was clean and very modern with up to date equipment.... They [the nurses] were organized and helpful in making sure your had follow-up appointments....
The clinic [Northwestern Medicine] was clean and very modern with up to date equipment.... They [the nurses] were organized and helpful in making sure your had follow-up appointments.... Dr. Feinberg was friendly and very upfront with treatment and what could be the cause of my infertility. She wanted to do testing to figure the cause. She listen to my question and give me input of risks.... I felt Dr. Feinberg cared, she did explained but I wish she could have given me more attention
Be ready to go hard. She really is understanding.
I used progesterone, estradiol and prenatal vitamins for both FET.
They were organized and helpful in making sure your had follow-up appointments.
Describe your experience with Northwestern Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic was clean and very modern with up to date equipment.
$2000 for out of pocket expenses.
She agreed to transfer 2.

2013 - 2015, Successful
I have nothing bad to say about Eve [Feinberg]. She doesn't just throw treatments at you. She is thorough. She likes to dig deep to find the cause of infertility. She makes you take responsibility for your health. She makes you change your lifestyle to increase your chance of pregnancy.
[The staff at FCI] are excited to see me. They ask me about my life outside of fertility. They are responsive. They are sad for you and excited for you. Your plan feels personalized.
How was your experience with Eve Feinberg at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
I have nothing bad to say about Eve. She doesn't just throw treatments at you. She is thorough. She likes to dig deep to find the cause of infertility. She makes you take responsibility for your health. She makes you change your lifestyle to increase your chance of pregnancy. She tells you the truth, even if you may not want to hear it at that moment. I love Eve.
Go see her!
They are excited to see me. They ask me about my life outside of fertility. They are responsive. They are sad for you and excited for you. Your plan feels personalized.
How she makes me feel like her only patient, even though I am not!

2010 - 2012, Unsuccessful
Dr. Feinberg is the most caring doctor I have ever interacted with. She knew me and my family personally and cared about me as a person, not just a patient. Absolutely exemplary...At a clinic as large as FCI, certain things are bound to be lost in the shuffle. With that being said, Dr. Feinberg did the best possible job she could do to have everything run smoothly.
At a clinic as large as FCI, certain things are bound to be lost in the shuffle. With that being said, Dr. Feinberg did the best possible job she could do to have everything run smoothly. The nurses were also very good for the most part. The issues were more administrative or when something needed to be done by someone outside of my "team".
Absolutely exemplary.
Trust her.
We were not covered by insurance so responsible for all costs of treatment and medication.

2015, Unknown Success
She always answers emails within 24 hours...She is not only a doctor but a friend rooting for you!
After a failed IUI (third try) two nurses called to let me know it was a negative pregnancy test. It felt like I was punched not once but twice in the stomach.
How was your experience with Eve Feinberg at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
She is very kind and smart. She is not only a doctor but a friend rooting for you!
You are is great hands!
She always answers emails within 24 hours and called us after our negative pregnancy test after IVF.
Chicago/River North
She [Dr. Eve Feinberg] is wonderful and warm - she remembered us personally, our journey, and always kept our specific goals as the focus...We loved her. She is extremely skilled and communicates well. I got OHSS, and she was calm and handled it in a way that kept me from panicking. We had a wonderful experience, even though IVF was hard, and she was always available for a visit or call when I needed...Ask questions when you have them - she’ll answer them!...always felt warmly welcomed. Plus, they really run on time!...with one exception: Melissa, a nurse practitioner who often spoke before thinking or being fully aware of a situation, which led to more than one stressful situation)
Claire [nurse at Northwestern Medicine] was so wonderful, reassuring, and enthusiastic. The entire nursing staff was fantastic (with one exception: Melissa, a nurse practitioner who often spoke before thinking or being fully aware of a situation, which led to more than one stressful situation)...Melissa often didn’t seem to know what was going on and provided bad information that conflicted with what others said or conflicted with my chart relating to embryo freezing process, medications, and post-retrieval care...Organized, quiet, clean, friendly desk staff, easy scheduling, not a crazy waiting room, easy parking. The only downside of being treated in the suburbs is having to go into the city for weekend monitoring, which is a very different experience, and for retrievals themselves. But we lived our clinic and always felt warmly welcomed. Plus, they really run on time!
Ask questions when you have them - she’ll answer them!
She is wonderful and warm - she remembered us personally, our journey, and always kept our specific goals as the focus
Describe your experience with your nurse at Northwestern Fertility & Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Claire!)
Claire was so wonderful, reassuring, and enthusiastic. The entire nursing staff was fantastic (with one exception: Melissa, a nurse practitioner who often spoke before thinking or being fully aware of a situation, which led to more than one stressful situation)
Insurance covered my care

2014 - 2015, Unsuccessful
[Dr.] Eve Feinberg was an absolute gem. She was knowledgeable, compassionate and caring. I would recommend her to anyone seeking treatment for infertility. I would still consider seeing her if she hadn’t left Fertility centers of Illinois...Started metformin due to PCOS. 2 Clomid cycles increasing dosage for second cycle. 3 cycles with Letrazol and IUI. Injectables with IUI. IVF not an option due to insurance lack of coverage...
The nurses and doctor [at Fertility Centers of Illinois] were great. I wish we didn’t have to drive to multiple offices for procedures. The front desk staff could have a little bit of an attitude on occasion. This attitude was observed between the staff and other patients or the phone calls they were taking. You could hear their entire conversation while waiting in the waiting room...Started metformin due to PCOS. 2 Clomid cycles increasing dosage for second cycle. 3 cycles with Letrazol and IUI. Injectables with IUI. IVF not an option due to insurance lack of coverage.
Don’t give up.
She was the best!
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
The nurses and doctor were great. I wish we didn’t have to drive to multiple offices for procedures. The front desk staff could have a little bit of an attitude on occasion. This attitude was observed between the staff and other patients or the phone calls they were taking. You could hear their entire conversation while waiting in the waiting room.
Most of my treatment was partially covered by insurance. However we didn’t continue with IVF because it was not covered by insurance.
No comment
Hoffman Estates

2016 - 2017, Unknown Success
Dr. Feinberg truly cared about my husband and my outcome. We tested with results only coming back as a low AMH. She was compassionate, BUT also straightforward...She was open, honest, let us ask a million questions and never rushed us. She was understanding of our fear, concerns and ball of emotions we were. She was always available for questions we forgot, explained or next steps when going through all of our testing and exactly what she was looking for/ reason for test.
They [Fertility Centers of Illinois-HIghland Park] were on time at each of our appointments!! All worked together from checking in, seeing nurse, procedures, Dr. visits and finance. They were great!! Everyone was very accessible and happy to all questions. They were also prompt on getting back to voicemails...Nancy [nurse] was fantastic. Compassionate, AVAILABLE and fast to respond to questions. Made though feel like you were her only concern in the world.
How was your experience with Eve Feinberg at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Trust the process youh are in good hands!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois. (Assigned nurse: Nancy M.)
Nancy was fantastic. Compassionate, AVAILABLE and fast to respond to questions. Made though feel like you were her only concern in the world.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
They were on time at each of our appointments!! All worked together from checking in, seeing nurse, procedures, Dr. visits and finance. They were great!! Everyone was very accessible and happy to all questions. They were also prompt on getting back to voicemails.
No concerns we were on the same page.