Faith Daggs

Danville
100 N Academy Ave
Danville, PA 17822
1.800.275.6401
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Faith Daggs to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Geisinger Medical Center Fertility Center to a friend?
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS, Unexplained
[Dr. Daggs] does not and will not use IVF or IUI...approach is all natural and customized to each patient...She did not try to place me into a text book standard...I learned cycle charting via the creighton model and Dr. Daggs based all of her treatment off of the feedback I received from my charting. She did not wait to change her course of treatment. If she noticed something that needed adjusted, she did so immediately. I had laparoscopic surgery February 2014 and was diagnosed with endometriosis on top of my already diagnosed PCOS. I was on numerous oral medications and injections. My husband and I conceived via intercourse in November 2014.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Faith Daggs at Geisinger Medical Center Fertility Center?
Dr. Daggs was very straight forward in her approach and wasted none of my time. Her and my time were precious and were treated as such. My first appointment with her turned out to be my pre-op. The next time I saw her was in the OR. I saw her maybe 2 more times before I became pregnant. When she heard of this, she wrote a note to the office nurses in capital letters JULIA M IS PREGNANT! She celebrated with me and I owe it all to her that we conceived our precious daughter.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Faith Daggs at Geisinger Medical Center Fertility Center?
Trust that you are in the best hands. She will not steer you wrong. She may do some things the same as former doctors but there will be things you’ve never heard of. Go with it, trust the process. She’s amazing!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Faith Daggs at Geisinger Medical Center Fertility Center?
She treated me and my cycle singularly. She did not try to place me into a text book standard as precious so-called fertility doctors had tried. I learned cycle charting via the creighton model and Dr. Daggs based all of her treatment off of the feedback I received from my charting. She did not wait to change her course of treatment. If she noticed something that needed adjusted, she did so immediately. I had laparoscopic surgery February 2014 and was diagnosed with endometriosis on top of my already diagnosed PCOS. I was on numerous oral medications and injections. My husband and I conceived via intercourse in November 2014.
Describe the protocols Faith Daggs used in your cycles at Geisinger Medical Center Fertility Center and their degree of success.
These are the medications I was taking the month we conceived. Again, I had laparoscopic surgery in February 2014 to open a blocked Fallopian tube and to diagnose and treat endometriosis. Medications: Letrozole 25 mg day 2; metformin 500 mg, twice daily; vitamin b6 500 mg timed release once daily; fertile cm one capsule three times daily; Mucinex 600 mg timed release day 11 thru peak plus 1; 5-HTP twice daily; Omega Avail twice daily; prenatal vitamin 3 capsules once daily; vitamin d 3 5000 iu once daily. I began the HCG 2000 units via injection peak plus 3 and continued on peak plus 5,7,9.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Geisinger Medical Center Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Tammy Barbush and Carolyn Forestieri)
They returned calls or emails within one business day and had an effective plan of action. If they were unavailable, there was usually someone in their place who was just wan knowledgeable and helpful.
Describe your experience with Geisinger Medical Center Fertility Center.
There have been changes since Holy Spirit has been merged with Geisinger. Wait times on the phone or longer than they used to be and sometimes their schedule isn’t released too far into the future. It may be difficult to obtain an appt as early as you’d like. If you’re on a wait list, I recommend calling often to keep in touch and be sure you’re still on the list.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Faith Daggs at Geisinger Medical Center Fertility Center.
The only thing I had to pay out of pocket was from my laparoscopic surgery. She opened a blocked Fallopian tube and my insurance would not cover that as it is considered infertility. Everything else was covered under PCOS, endometriosis, and recurrent pregnancy loss.
Describe Faith Daggs's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Geisinger Medical Center Fertility Center.
Dr. Daggs and Holy Spirit Hospital does not and will not use IVF or IUI. Their approach is all natural and customized to each patient. About 90% of my treatment was covered under insurance as it was not coded as infertility but an actual medical diagnosis (PCOS, endometriosis, recurrent miscarriage).
Faith Daggs
Geisinger Medical Center Fertility Center
Danville

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Faith Daggs at Geisinger Medical Center Fertility Center.