9.7

1401 Avocado Ave
Newport Beach, CA 92660
949.336.4956

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Meng has a combined background in science and practice. She provided a presentation about principle and risk assessment during our first consultation. Her first meet was impressed me and my husband. She beyonds our expectations...The treatment protocol is optimal to my body response...Letrazole, measured follicle sizes (above 18mm), trigger shot (Pregnyl 5000U) and back-to-back IUIs...
[California Dream Fertility Center] Strength: Passionate and knowledgable team, clean clinic, great location, affordable price, clear in communication, fast response...Abby [nurse] is clear and detail Isabella is very responsive with paperwork, and straightforwardly answers all questions...Dr. Meng's team makes me feel like home in the clinic. Everyone was warmly taking care of me...nurses are nice and lovely in instruction of doing homecare. Isabella was very helpful and quick-responsive in paperwork...
How was your experience with Fangyin Meng at California Dream Fertility Center?
Dr. Meng has a combined background in science and practice. She provided a presentation about principle and risk assessment during our first consultation. Her first meet was impressed me and my husband. She beyonds our expectations. We decided to move forward with her team quickly. The treatment protocol is optimal to my body response. I'm extremely satisfied to have Dr. Meng take care of my situation. Further, her nurses are nice and lovely in instruction of doing homecare. Isabella was very helpful and quick-responsive in paperwork. Overall, the experience that I had with Dr. Meng is fantastic and fortunate that I had this year. Thanks Dr. Meng and the team
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Fangyin Meng at California Dream Fertility Center?
Identify your needs, your situation, and your budgets. Ask specific questions to coordinate well with Dr. Meng to find out the best treatment protocol for your body
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Fangyin Meng at California Dream Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Fangyin Meng used in your cycles at California Dream Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I took Letrazole, measured follicle sizes (above 18mm), trigger shot (Pregnyl 5000U) and back-to-back IUIs
Describe your experience with your nurse at California Dream Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Abby)
Abby is clear and detail Isabella is very responsive with paperwork, and straightforwardly answers all questions
Describe your experience with California Dream Fertility Center.
Strength: Passionate and knowledgable team, clean clinic, great location, affordable price, clear in communication, fast response Weakness: less advertisement for it's hard to find our Dr. Meng online (compare to big clinic)
Describe the costs associated with your care under Fangyin Meng at California Dream Fertility Center.
Medications (covered by my insurance) IUI (full cycle with several ultrasounds to monitor before and after) Bloodworks (covered by my insurance)
Describe Fangyin Meng's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at California Dream Fertility Center.
California Dream Fertility Center
Newport Beach

Dr. Meng pays close attention to her patients...Every time after the lab test, she would call me personally to adjust my medicine dosage. She performed the V ultrasound herself to closely monitor the follicle growth...She eases your anxiety and makes you feel in good hands...I initially told her that I have breast cancer history, so she ensured me that she will control my E2 level within the safe range during IVF. I didn't feel any discomfort during the process.
retrieved 10 eggs, 8 fertilized, 6 turned into blastocysts...the whole IVF cost is about 17k plus medicine...[the OC Fertility nurses] are very helpful and efficient. one tip, the patient portal can be wrong, so always listen to the doctor...The clinic doesn't look too big, after all, it is in Newport Beach. But it is very efficient, I never had to wait a long time in the waiting room
How was your experience with Fangyin Meng at OC Fertility?
Dr. Meng pays close attention to her patients. I had about 5 times V ultrasound and blood test before egg retrieval. Every time after the lab test, she would call me personally to adjust my medicine dosage. She performed the V ultrasound herself to closely monitor the follicle growth. I've never seen any doctor that is so diligent in Orange County area. She answered all my questions whenever I call her or text her on WeChat. I kept talking to her on daily basis, which really helped to ease my anxiety. She would even answer your silly questions that's out of her job scope. She is very generous with her time even though she has a busy schedule. She is special because she cares from the bottom of her heart, she always goes out of her way to help people. I'm 31, I retrieved 10 eggs, 8 fertilized, 6 turned into blastocysts. I'm happy with the result, I think it's largely due to her care and the embryo lab.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Fangyin Meng at OC Fertility?
Just trust her and ask her anything that would make you feel ease. I used WeChat to talk to her during the process for simple questions. You are welcome to do that, but of course respect her time as well. Also, try to change your diet to low-carb high protein, and exercise a lot before you start this whole journey, not only because that can help with egg quality, but also because you won't be able to exercise for almost a month.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Fangyin Meng at OC Fertility?
I was first referred by a friend, she had a very good experience with Dr. Meng. So I went to her, and I had an amazing journey as well. Dr. Meng is very easy-going and gentle to her patients. She is extremely caring and loving to everyone. She eases your anxiety and makes you feel in good hands. She gives extensive care to everyone. I initially told her that I have breast cancer history, so she ensured me that she will control my E2 level within the safe range during IVF. I didn't feel any discomfort during the process.
Describe the protocols Fangyin Meng used in your cycles at OC Fertility and their degree of success.
Dr. Meng used Lezetrol to reduce my E2 level. I use menopur 75uint in the morning and ganol F at night, which changes from 100units to 200units. She would basically change my dosage after every lab test, which is almost every other day after day 4. I had my trigger shot on day 10. This varies a lot among patients. That's why you need a doctor that cares.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at OC Fertility.
I remember AJ and Cathy, they are very helpful and efficient. one tip, the patient portal can be wrong, so always listen to the doctor.
Describe your experience with OC Fertility.
The clinic doesn't look too big, after all, it is in Newport Beach. But it is very efficient, I never had to wait a long time in the waiting room. I tried to book consultation with the clinics, it would usually take a while. But Dr. Meng's clinic is easy to schedule appointments. There had been some mistakes, but nothing major.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Fangyin Meng at OC Fertility.
the whole IVF cost is about 17k plus medicine.That includes doctors cost and embryo lab cost. which is about the same as other Orange County clinics. Dr. Meng also went out her way to help me to save money because I am a cancer patient. Embryo lab cost is about 12.5k, 10k if without PGT-A testing.
What specific things went wrong at OC Fertility?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at OC Fertility.
Their patient portal is not updated frequently enough. But Dr. Meng calls you personally to make sure you get the right medicine.
OC Fertility
2020 - 2021, Successful
Dr. Meng is a wonderful doctor. She always encouraged me and helped me build confidence to have baby. She was very patient to answer all my questions on a daily basis no matter how late it was...she is bilingual that she can speak Mandarin and English. I know it would be a very complicated process to have an IVF baby, smooth communication with the IVF doctor is the key....
its a wonderful experience [at CCRM Orange County]. I felt very comfortable to visit Dr.Meng each time. People there were very friendly and supportive. their service is very professional and efficient...she [Dr. Meng] is bilingual that she can speak Mandarin and English. I know it would be a very complicated process to have an IVF baby, smooth communication with the IVF doctor is the key...
How was your experience with Fangyin Meng at CCRM Orange County?
Dr. Meng is a great doctor! Before I knew her, I have miscarried lots of times and I lost confidence to have a baby. I chose her because on the one hand, she has a strong background and I read all her reviews that showed she is a wonderful doctor; on the other hand, she is bilingual that she can speak Mandarin and English. I know it would be a very complicated process to have an IVF baby, smooth communication with the IVF doctor is the key. Over the past year, Dr. Meng tried different ways to help me make my dream come true-- have a baby girl. For sure it was very challenging because I am very old at 43 years old, and my body situation is not good for the baby. Dr.Meng always encouraged me and showed her strong confidence. Now, I successfully got pregnant and it looks very well. The HCG level is wonderful and the Ultrasound test is great at present. It has been 3 weeks since I got embryo transferred. I graduated successfully from her. Now I have been keeping on doing regular tests with my gynecologist. It was such an amazing journey with Dr. Meng. Many thanks to Dr.Meng and her team for their great job and professional service. I am so lucky to meet Dr. Meng in my life. Thank you, Dr.Meng, you brought new hope to me. I will highly recommend Dr.Meng to those people who are suffering the same pains as me. Good luck to you.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Fangyin Meng at CCRM Orange County?
so far so good.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Fangyin Meng at CCRM Orange County?
Dr. Meng is a wonderful doctor. She always encouraged me and helped me build confidence to have baby. She was very patient to answer all my questions on a daily basis no matter how late it was. I appreciate her work very much and highly recommend her service to other people who are suffering the same pains as me.
Describe your experience with CCRM Orange County.
its a wonderful experience. I felt very comfortable to visit Dr.Meng each time. People there were very friendly and supportive. their service is very professional and efficient. I 'd like to recommend their service to others.
CCRM Orange County