Available by cell phone
Miramar, FL 33027
Miami Beach
4308 Alton Rd
Miami Beach, FL 33140
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Farah Chuong to a friend?

Good

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Fertility & IVF Center of Miami to a friend?
Since our infertility is due to a male factor, Dr. Chuong had us meet with a urologist to assess my husband's issue. ... As soon as you step into her office, it was such a calming feeling and she was excited to meet us and get to know our story. ... My sonogram was performed by the doctor herself and she walked me through every step and explained everything on the monitor. Every time after that, any tests that need to be performed in her office, have always been done by her.
The clinic is located in a hospital. The parking garage leads you straight to the clinic and it is easy to access. The answering service usually answers the calls and then will redirect you to the right person or nurse. ... They [nurses] return your calls same day, they are always willing to answer questions and if they are unsure, they will find out for you. The times we have gone to the clinic, they are all very welcoming and have made this a smooth process thus far.
How was your experience with Farah Chuong at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami?
Dr. Chuong was recommended to us by my OBGYN. As soon as you step into her office, it was such a calming feeling and she was excited to meet us and get to know our story. We had already met with a urologist for my husband and were disappointed with the results. She immediately recommended a new urologist in which she works closely with and even offered to reach out to him personally, to see if we could get an earlier appointment. Once she asked us both questions for her review, she explained the process of IVF step by step. I had a list of questions in my head prior to meeting with her and she answered them all before I could even ask. Dr. Chuong did not hesitate in getting the ball rolling with the diagnostic workup. My husband and I started the tests that same day. My sonogram was performed by the doctor herself and she walked me through every step and explained everything on the monitor. Every time after that, any tests that need to be performed in her office, have always been done by her. She always greets us warmly and make us feel comfortable. My husband had a sperm analysis done in her office early one Friday morning and she called me personally that same day with the results.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Farah Chuong at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami?
She does not take the easy way out. She is very meticulous and likes to cover every possibility. So have patience! This is a long journey and exploring all your options may result in something you never imagined.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Farah Chuong at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami?
Dr. Chuong provided us with her email after our first consultation and told us if we had any questions or concerns, to reach out to her directly for answers. After my husbands sperm analysis, she personally called us to give us the results immediately.
Describe the protocols Farah Chuong used in your cycles at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami and their degree of success.
We are still in the early stages of the treatment cycle. Since our infertility is due to a male factor, Dr. Chuong had us meet with a urologist to assess my husband's issue. My husband will be having surgery this month and then we will revaluate the best course of action whether it be IUI or IVF.
The nursing staff at the clinic is amazing. They return your calls same day, they are always willing to answer questions and if they are unsure, they will find out for you. The times we have gone to the clinic, they are all very welcoming and have made this a smooth process thus far.
Describe your experience with Fertility & IVF Center of Miami.
The clinic is located in a hospital. The parking garage leads you straight to the clinic and it is easy to access. The answering service usually answers the calls and then will redirect you to the right person or nurse. If you are unable to reach them and it is an emergency let the answering service know and they will try to connect you or send them an email to call you back as soon as possible.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Farah Chuong at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami.
Our estimated cost for the IVF is approximately $40,000.00.
Describe Farah Chuong's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami.
Dr. Chuong did say at our initial meeting that she usually does single embryo transfers. She did say when we got to that point, we could further discuss the options.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Farah Chuong at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami.

Anovulation, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Other
She [Dr. Farah Chuong] performs many of the tests herself which I loved. This includes the initial exam, the hysteroscopy, some of the US appointments and IUI procedures. This is uncommon from my previous experiences so I very much appreciate an involved physician. Also, I ask a ton of questions as I like to be very involved in my treatment plan. She is patient with me and answers EVERY single question. She makes sure I leave her office confident in the current plan and yet knowledgeable in the expectation part of it.
They [Fertility & IVF Centers of Miami] have coordinators that handle each individual aspect. For example one woman (Maria) handles the insurance side. She advocates for you based on what is covered and what isn’t. She automatically sends authorizations when required. She communicates every step with you and is easy to reach.... The nusing staff seems to be knowledgeable at each appointment. They share US results such as endometrial lining and follicle size. They let you see your results and explain what they are measuring, etc. Blood draws are pretty painless so that’s a plus as well :)
Anovulation, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Other
How was your experience with Farah Chuong at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami?
This is my first cycle with Dr. Chuong so we don’t know if this cycle has worked yet. However, I can say that she has been great so far. She performs many of the tests herself which I loved. This includes the initial exam, the hysteroscopy, some of the US appointments and IUI procedures. This is uncommon from my previous experiences so I very much appreciate an involved physician. Also, I ask a ton of questions as I like to be very involved in my treatment plan. She is patient with me and answers EVERY single question. She makes sure I leave her office confident in the current plan and yet knowledgeable in the expectation part of it.
Ask all of your questions. She has a great bedside manner, is easy to talk to, and will give you honest answers.
During my first visit with Dr. Chuong I felt very well educated with where we were currently and where we were headed in our treatment plan. During the first few US appointments I did not get to see the Doctor at all and I felt very disappointed in my progress and not educated on the expectations of the current treatment plan. I expressed this during my second visit and now she has been present at every subsequent visit.
I was referred to this clinic because my previous RE did not practice IVF. I was told that we were at a point that we would benefit from visiting another clinic who did offer IVF as all the other options we tried had not produced a positive result yet. We made an appointment to visit with her and start discussions while we were in the TWW. That cycle was all over the place for me and I ended up starting my period almost a week early. When we showed up at Dr. Chuong’s office we were told that there were numerous cysts left over from the gonadotropin cycle and that we were not good candidates to start IVF. I explained that I did not want to lose a cycle and so she recommended that we wait a few days for my progesterone levels to drop and start a less invasive approach of 7.5 mg of Letrozole. I responded very slowly but finally produced 2 mature follicles (20 mm Amd 18 mm). We triggered on day 16 and IUI was on day 18. Not sure of the outcome for this cycle yet.
Describe your experience with Fertility & IVF Center of Miami.
They have coordinators that handle each individual aspect. For example one woman (Maria) handles the insurance side. She advocates for you based on what is covered and what isn’t. She automatically sends authorizations when required. She communicates every step with you and is easy to reach.
We have insurance coverage for some procedures such as US and bloodwork. Cost of IUI is $500 I believe.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Chuong is very up to date with the latest in fertility treatment and explained everything to me step by step. She did a great job breaking down the process. I felt so comfortable speaking with her and I felt like she was invested in every step!... Dr. Chuong was very realistic and optimistic with my fertility options since I didn’t have a history of factors that would lend to infertility but my husband is a pilot and never home when I ovulate. We spoke about the option of Clomid
Very good location and very clean environment. Staff [Fertility & IVF Center of Miami] was professional. Parking was very easy and free. They have multiple locations which is convenient and are open on weekends which is great! Staff calls back within an hour which is great and everyone is easy to work with.... Very organized with great communication skills. Always responded promptly to any questions I would have.
How was your experience with Farah Chuong at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami?
Be open and honest beccause she definitely wants to help she has so much knowledge she can come come up with a plan that is tailored to your needs.
Dr. Chuong is extremely personable and knowledgeable. She is very relatable and understood my fertility needs and came up with a plan that worked for my lifestyle. I am so grateful!
Dr. Chuong was very realistic and optimistic with my fertility options since I didn’t have a history of factors that would lend to infertility but my husband is a pilot and never home when I ovulate. We spoke about the option of Clomid with natural inter course as well as freezing his sperm and doing IUI when I ovulate and weighed the pros and cons to both options.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami. (Assigned nurse: Marcia Hall-Humpherson)
Describe your experience with Fertility & IVF Center of Miami.
Very good location and very clean environment. Staff was professional. Parking was very easy and free. They have multiple locations which is convenient and are open on weekends which is great! Staff calls back within an hour which is great and everyone is easy to work with.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Choung took her time, she was very sweet. She collected a very detailed history on my husband and I and we did not feel in a rush. We were able to accomplish so much is a few short months.... She was very sweet and took her time. We did not feel in a rush at all. She sat with us and collected a complete medical history. We took our 10 year old along and she made sure to include him in the process and address him.
Very private and clean. The staff [Dr. Chuong] is friendly. The station where labs are drawn are clean. My husband went a few times to drop off and to do a sperm analysis and he said it was clean. Very close to parking, valet parking is also available. There is plenty of seating in the waiting room. Ultrasounds done by the dr.... the genetic counseling was about 3,000 out of pocket... [Nursing Staff] Very communicative, questions via phone answered in timely manner.
Trust the process
I don't know, my husband was referred to a urologist and he had a procedure done.
Very communicative, questions via phone answered in timely manner.
Describe your experience with Fertility & IVF Center of Miami.
Very private and clean. The staff is friendly. The station where labs are drawn are clean. My husband went a few times to drop off and to do a sperm analysis and he said it was clean. Very close to parking, valet parking is also available. There is plenty of seating in the waiting room. Ultrasounds done by the dr.
It was covered by insurance mostly. After a few semen analysis we did pay for them and to drop off on Saturday was an extra fee. Also the genetic counseling was about 3,000 out of pocket
Not that I remember

2017 - 2019
Endometriosis, Unexplained
[Dr. Farah Chuong is] An amazing doctor- kind, rigorous, and attentive. Great hopes for the future!...Thorough and willing to change protocol, great attention to detail....She always responds to emails, is helpful with questions, and guides us through next steps. She keeps up with the latest research and consults with the other doctors regularly...I tried Chlomid, didn't work...[Eset approach] Single is better, positive chemical pregnancy rather than double and none.
Paperwork transfer [at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami] was not as easy...27,000 for two frozen embryo tries including egg retrieval...Great clinic, doctors are great. Wish fees were not so high. It's a long process so make sure you have social and emotional support along the way from friends, family, therapist, and acupuncturist. If you have a question, ask. They are great at explaining and learning from failures...She [nurse] did a great job with appointments and following up with questions.
2017 - 2019
Endometriosis, Unexplained
How was your experience with Farah Chuong at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami?
Thorough and willing to change protocol, great attention to detail. Prices are a bit high. She always responds to emails, is helpful with questions, and guides us through next steps. She keeps up with the latest research and consults with the other doctors regularly.
Suggest a good therapist to help them along this journey.
An amazing doctor- kind, rigorous, and attentive. Great hopes for the future!
I tried Chlomid, didn't work.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami. (Assigned nurse: Theresa)
She did a great job with appointments and following up with questions.
27,000 for two frozen embryo tries including egg retrieval
Single is better, positive chemical pregnancy rather than double and none.
What specific things went wrong at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami?