Not available by email
FellowshipEastern Virginia Jones
1820 West Plaza Drive
Winchester, VA 22601
1-540-662-6092
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Francisco Irianni (retired) to a friend?

6.7

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reproductive Medicine and Surgery Center of Virginia to a friend?
Male Factor, PCOS, Unexplained
Dr. Irianni focused more on my weight being our main reason for not conceiving than anything else. I remember leaving his office on several occasions in tears because I had not lost enough weight and he specifically said, "how do you expect to be a good mother when you can't even take good care of yourself". He also missed several red flags on my husband's semen analyses. He also missed several red flags on my husband's semen analyses...
Male Factor, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Francisco Irianni (retired) at Reproductive Medicine and Surgery Center of Virginia?
Dr. Irianni focused more on my weight being our main reason for not conceiving than anything else. I remember leaving his office on several occasions in tears because I had not lost enough weight and he specifically said, "how do you expect to be a good mother when you can't even take good care of yourself". Two planned IUI cycles were canceled because Dr. Irianni was out of office. He also missed several red flags on my husband's semen analyses.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Francisco Irianni (retired) at Reproductive Medicine and Surgery Center of Virginia?
Be persistent.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Francisco Irianni (retired) at Reproductive Medicine and Surgery Center of Virginia?
Most of the time, I felt like a human but there were definitely a few times I felt like a number. There were times I would get very vague details about our test results, treatment plan and steps forward. Also, two cycles for IUI were canceled due to staff being out on leave, including Dr. Irianni.
Describe the protocols Francisco Irianni (retired) used in your cycles at Reproductive Medicine and Surgery Center of Virginia and their degree of success.
My husband was on clomid to increase his sperm count and motility. I was also on clomid, as well as metformin and novarel.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Medicine and Surgery Center of Virginia. (Assigned nurse: Kristy)
She was friendly when spoken to but was quiet most of the time. She would make most of the phone calls with protocol instructions.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Medicine and Surgery Center of Virginia.
It's a very small office. In the grand scheme, I think it's a good starting place for those who are in the Winchester area who cannot afford/don't have the time to travel to other infertility clinics. However, I felt like our infertility options weren't fully covered and that some options were pushed on us because that was the natural progression. To a new patient, I would say have a healthy timeline in mind. I often felt like we were in the vehicle but didn't know where we were going.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Francisco Irianni (retired) at Reproductive Medicine and Surgery Center of Virginia.
Insurance covered diagnostic testing, bloodwork, and portions of ultrasounds, but medications and procedures were out of pocket.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Medicine and Surgery Center of Virginia?
Winchester

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Francisco Irianni (retired) at Reproductive Medicine and Surgery Center of Virginia.

Male Factor, PCOS, Unexplained
Dr. Irianni focused more on my weight being ourbie reason for not conceiving than anything else. I remember leaving his office on several occasions in tears because I had not lost enough weight and he specifically said, "how do you expect to be a good mother when you can't even take good care of yourself". Two planned IUI cycles were canceled because Dr. Irianni was on out of office. He also missed several red flags on my husband's semen analyses.
Be persistent.
Most of the time, I felt like a human but there were definitely a few times I felt like a number. There were times I would get very vague details about our test results, treatment plan and steps forward. Also, two cycles for IUI were canceled due to staff being out on leave including Dr. Irianni.
My husband was on clomid to increase his sperm count. I was also on closed, as well as metformin and novarel.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Medicine and Surgery Center of Virginia. (Assigned nurse: Christy)
It's a very small office. In the grand scheme, I think it's a good starting place for those who are in the Winchester area who cannot afford/don't have the time to travel to other infertility clinics. However, I felt like our infertility options weren't fully covered and that some options were pushed on us because that was the natural progression. To a new patient, I would say have a healthy time line in mind. I often felt like we were in the vehicle but didn't know where we were going.

1 IUI, 3 IVF, Donor Eggs
He [Dr. Irianni] is very dedicated and gave us great service. It is a small office in a small city and that was wonderful. He only works with married couples and is very conscientious... We had a great experience even though if was long and challenging. We never felt like a number. When I had a miscarriage, he was very kind and supportive.
1 IUI, 3 IVF, Donor Eggs
Be very honest and clear about what you want and need. He will be honest and let you know what is possible.
He is very dedicated and gave us great service. It is a small office in a small city and that was wonderful. He only works with married couples and is very conscientious.
Can't remember but I did not have any major problems. We did 3 rounds of IVF with my eggs and conceived on the 3rd one. I miscarried at 12 weeks. Then we want back and did a donor egg cycle and were successful. The third time with my eggs was not great--he could not retrieve many. Also the donor cycle was not timed quite right and we got a low number of eggs from her, but one worked out.
He had one main nurse we worked with and she was great.
$15,000 for donor cycle covered by us. Earlier cycles with my eggs were covered by insurance.