Frank DeLeon

FellowshipU. of Louisville
Fort Worth
1300 W Terrell Avenue
Fort Worth, TX 76104
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Frank DeLeon to a friend?
Don't recommend: 100%3

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Texas Health Resources to a friend?
Don't recommend: 100%3
2011 - 2013
Overall we felt encouraged to try the treatments the doctor [Dr. Frank DeLeon] had planned. Things went fairly smooth.... Overall our experience was positive during a very rough time in my life. Dr DeLeon was caring & most of his staff was as well...increased the dose of Famera. We tried a few rounds & my body did not respond to that drug. He suggested Repronex shots & we began saving for those. We did not end up going back as I began caring for my Mother who was very ill.
I do recall feeling like we needed a little more information than we were given [by Texas Health Resources]. We were told to keep all receipts & to be honest that panicked me a bit...in my experience it was overall fairly good. The doctor was nice & most of the nursing staff was as well. The main nurse who assisted him was not kind at all & was rude on more than one occasion, but overall the experience was good.
2011 - 2013
How was your experience with Frank DeLeon at Texas Health Resources?
We were a little upset, as my previous doctor kind of lost hope & quit treating me. But to be honest, that had nothing to do with Dr DeLeon. Overall our experience was positive during a very rough time in my life. Dr DeLeon was caring & most of his staff was as well.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Frank DeLeon at Texas Health Resources?
Be your own advocate. Ask whatever you need in an effort to make sure you understand.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Frank DeLeon at Texas Health Resources?
Overall we felt encouraged to try the treatments the doctor had planned. Things went fairly smooth & most of the office staff was nice.
Describe the protocols Frank DeLeon used in your cycles at Texas Health Resources and their degree of success.
I saw Dr DeLeon after my OBGYN had tried Clomid & began Famera. My OB thought it would be good to move on to someone who might be able to help us more. Dr Deleon picked up where he left off & increased the dose of Famera. We tried a few rounds & my body did not respond to that drug. He suggested Repronex shots & we began saving for those. We did not end up going back as I began caring for my Mother who was very ill.
Almost all of the nursing staff was wonderful. However the main nurse that assisted Dr DeLeon was different. She was very cold. I did not feel like she should be working in that type of atmosphere. She once even argued with me about a known fertility fact. She made the experience at his office very difficult. I wish I could remember her name. I apologize, it was quite a while ago.
Describe your experience with Texas Health Resources.
It has truly been a long time. But, in my experience it was overall fairly good. The doctor was nice & most of the nursing staff was as well. The main nurse who assisted him was not kind at all & was rude on more than one occasion, but overall the experience was good.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Frank DeLeon at Texas Health Resources.
It is hard to remember, but I do recall feeling like we needed a little more information than we were given. We were told to keep all receipts & to be honest that panicked me a bit.
Describe Frank DeLeon's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Texas Health Resources.
We did not transfer any embryos.
Frank DeLeon
Texas Health Resources
Fort Worth
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Frank DeLeon at Texas Health Resources.