Not available by email
Medical SchoolWest Virginia U.
ResidencyU. of Miami
FellowshipU. of Florida
Lake Mary
795 Primera Blvd.
Lake Mary, FL 32746
3435 Pinehurst Avenue
Orlando, FL 32804
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Frank Riggall to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 50%Don't recommend: 50%6

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando to a friend?
[Dr. Frank Riggall is a] Very competent surgeon. The nurses at the hospital were I had my myomectomy highly recommend him. However I never really felt comfortable asking questions because I felt I would be wasting his time. Everything felt very remote and inpersonable during my IUI.... Not warm but not indifferent. Just don’t expect him to try to get to know you as a person.
How was your experience with Frank Riggall at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Frank Riggall at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Competent surgeon so I would recommend. Don’t expect much else.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Frank Riggall at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
One nurse made a nasty comment about my body while the doctor was in the room. He never said a word about it. I was deeply embarrassed.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
I felt very much Ike a number here. A dollar sign and that was it. There have been some improvements over time with the patient portal. Questions are answered within 24 hours. The office is always busy. Expect your appointments, besides ultrasounds and blood draws to be at least a half hour behind schedule.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Frank Riggall at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
IUI 500. Surgery down payment 300.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Orlando

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Frank Riggall at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.

He explains every step of he way with great detail and uses words we understand. He also uses what medications benefits each person. During my surgery Dr Rigall made me feel extremely comfortable and explained every step of the way... He cares for each of his patients individualy. Always cares what my husband and I say. Follow up frequently
Be honest and open from the beginning on what you are looking for and time frames
Lauri is an awesome nurse. She followed with me every month and always answered all my questions.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
I have been going to CRM FOR OVER 2 years and the staff are great ! Place is clean and always well sanitized. I would recommend this fertility clinic to any of my loved ones. The office is also in very good locations