7.2

3500 Barranca Pkwy
Irvine, CA 92606
949-788-1133

2015 - 2016, Unsuccessful
This clinic [LIFE IVF Center] is a last-ditch stop for women with DOR or POF to use their own eggs. There really aren't many other options out there...Be your own advocate! This is the most disorganized fertility office I have been to...You never communicated with the same staff, and they do not answer about 50% of their emails. Some are not native English speakers, which is fine and of course is common in CA, and are extremely difficult to communicate with over the phone. I had 4 egg retrieval cycles and one transfer, and every cycle had an annoying communication error.
How was your experience with Frank Yelian at Life IVF Center?
This clinic is a last-ditch stop for women with DOR or POF to use their own eggs. There really aren't many other options out there.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Frank Yelian at Life IVF Center?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Frank Yelian at Life IVF Center?
Office very disorganized and I had to manage my own case each cycle
Describe the protocols Frank Yelian used in your cycles at Life IVF Center and their degree of success.
Mini-IVF
Describe your experience with Life IVF Center.
Poor communication. You never see Dr. Y unless it is in a procedure room. Whenever you talk with any of the doctors, they dismiss your concerns.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Frank Yelian at Life IVF Center.
3 mini cycles are about $13,000, including ICSI, excluding monitoring. Cycle management frustration is included gratis. :)

2021, Successful
He [Dr. Frank Yelian] is dirct to the point , no wasting time . Created a plan , and it was successful first try . Being over 40 and failled ivf with others I researched how high amounts of drugs and hormones damage fragile egg quality , Dr Yelian understands this and does not pump you with meds . I love that ! Easy on the body guided miminal stimulation resulted in my baby girl.
[Life IVF Center has] Good communication for ivf out of state . It is last minute instructions after reviewing labs so be ready to make fast appointments for Ultrasound. Nurses cares for me and gave warm blankets...Clean , comfortable and amazing fact dr yelian drove for me from Irvine clinic ! The only thing I d suggest following up for your PGA test because they said to wait 3 weeks but it was ready in 5 days and no one called .
How was your experience with Frank Yelian at Life IVF Center?
He is dirct to the point , no wasting time . Created a plan , and it was successful first try . Being over 40 and failled ivf with others I researched how high amounts of drugs and hormones damage fragile egg quality , Dr Yelian understands this and does not pump you with meds . I love that ! Easy on the body guided miminal stimulation resulted in my baby girl. Doing ivf out of state was smooth and worth the drive. He did the retrieval successfully and transfer successfully, Dr Yelian is the only doctor that will make yout dream of baby come true .
He is the only doctor you ll need .
Excellent follow up , clear instructions, directly to the point instead of chatting how many cups of coffee per day I drink . He called created a plan and we did it .
We did 25mg low dose chlomid 2 shots low low dose gonal f beginning cycle 2 low dose shots of menopur towards ovulation
Describe your experience with Life IVF Center.
I drive to arcadia location , it was perfect for my dr from Vegas. Clean , comfortable and amazing fact dr yelian drove for me from Irvine clinic ! The only thing I d suggest following up for your PGA test because they said to wait 3 weeks but it was ready in 5 days and no one called .
One round ivf about 6300$ Inc one testing. PGA was 1000$ sperm freeze 800 , transfer 4000 $ they have package deals for 2 or 3 ivfs too .

Donor Eggs With Other Docs
[Dr. Frank Yelian] always makes sure you are comfortable and know exactly what is going on. He helped us beyond what anyone could imagine and made sure that we would have a family through this process. Never did I feel as if we were a number Dr.Yelian and his entire staff made us feel like family...3 transfers with donor eggs 2 fresh 1 frozen ( current pregnancy) Medications used during treatment: PIO, endometrin, estrace..knows what he is taking about. Trust him and trust the process.
Julie [nurse at Life IVF Center] was basically our rock through this entire process. She was there whenever I needed her which was often with all of my questions! She made sure that we were completely comfortable with every decision and that we understood exactly what was going on...Losing both of my ovaries before the age of 18 was beyond devastating to me and I never thought I would be able to carry a child. Life Ivf Center was dedicated to ensure that this was not my reality. After two failed transfers they could have given up but they didn’t they pushed me to keep going and now I am pregnant with our miracle baby.
How was your experience with Frank Yelian at Life IVF Center?
If you are trying to find an amazing clinic that actually cares about you as a person not just a as a number you have found the place! I can not even begin to say how much Life Ivf Center changed our lives. They made the impossible possible and were beyond generous in doing so. I don’t think I could ever do anything to thank them enough. Losing both of my ovaries before the age of 18 was beyond devastating to me and I never thought I would be able to carry a child. Life Ivf Center was dedicated to ensure that this was not my reality. After two failed transfers they could have given up but they didn’t they pushed me to keep going and now I am pregnant with our miracle baby. Dr. Yelian, Julie, JoJo and the entire staff at Life Ivf Center made us feel like family. We were greeted every time with hugs, encouraged by all of the staff and checked up on even when they did not have to. I can not recommend Life Ivf enough. If you’re searching stop you’ve found just where you need to be!
Be confident that you have chose the right clinic Dr. Yelian knows what he is taking about. Trust him and trust the process.
Dr. Yelian always makes sure you are comfortable and know exactly what is going on. He helped us beyond what anyone could imagine and made sure that we would have a family through this process. Never did I feel as if we were a number Dr.Yelian and his entire staff made us feel like family.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Life IVF Center. (Assigned nurse: Julie Alvarado )
Julie was basically our rock through this entire process. She was there whenever I needed her which was often with all of my questions! She made sure that we were completely comfortable with every decision and that we understood exactly what was going on. Flying in from out of state was stressful but she always made sure to accommodate us the best that she could and always checked on us Incase we had any questions or concerns I can’t thank her enough!
2018, Consult
I felt like a human because he [Dr. Yelian] took time explaining my Fertility.to me and my husband he really cares about your infertility journey. problems he made sure he explained everything to the both of us he took his time with us knowing the day we went in for our consultation he seems very busy but still made us feel very comfortable and made sure we understand everything and asked us if we had any questions
The weakness I experienced was I had to make more then one dr app to dr Frank Becuase he is a very busy dr they kept canceling my appointments [at Life IVF] more then one time which was getting frustrating. ... The nurse made us feel very comfortable at this clinic. Asked us so many questions about our Journey they all interdeuce their selves to us and took me and my husband on a Tour to show us every where everything we would be doing step by step
How was your experience with Frank Yelian at Life IVF Center?
Me as a patient he showed us so much compassion talking to us making us feel welcome to open up about anything he took his time to listen to us both why it’s been 7 years as a struggle for the both of us made different options for us to do ivf it was such a blessing.
That he was very honest dr and will try to help you with the best option for you my advice I will give him is that make sure he continue to be a honest dr to every patient he gets to know just like he did us please don’t change for anyone.
I felt like a human because he took time explaining my Fertility.to me and my husband he really cares about your infertility journey. problems he made sure he explained everything to the both of us he took his time with us knowing the day we went in for our consultation he seems very busy but still made us feel very comfortable and made sure we understand everything and asked us if we had any questions he is the best i won’t not change to go to any other Dr but him hands down.
We wasn’t able to do any treatments do to our finances.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Life IVF Center. (Assigned nurse: Taylor )
The nurse made us feel very comfortable at this clinic. Asked us so many questions about our Journey they all interdeuce their selves to us and took me and my husband on a Tour to show us every where everything we would be doing step by step asked us if we had any questions please call or email us if you have any questions or concerns.
Describe your experience with Life IVF Center.
The weakness I experienced was I had to make more then one dr app to dr Frank Becuase he is a very busy dr they kept canceling my appointments more then one time which was getting frustrating. There strength was they do care about there patients They will take there time getting to know you and you’re history.
Describe Frank Yelian's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Life IVF Center.
He advised us To do natural Ivf which is no medication as much with not so many multiple embryo transfer.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Life IVF Center.
Just my dr app when i kept making app to meet with the dr for the first time that’s all.
Investment Banker
He’s a nice man with a big heart! He’s just very busy and you don’t always get to see him. Most of the time your are just dealing with the staff. I do feel like he truly cares and wants to help! He’s very optimistic and honest. ... I don’t like that you don’t get to speak directly to Dr/ Yelian. ... We did a mini cycle with minimal meds and specific meds to keep my FSH down.
The front desk staff [Life IVF] needs to be more welcoming. I feel like they are so busy and they don’t get to give the specific time each patient might need. I do like how clean and organized they are. I don’t like that you don’t get to speak directly to Dr/ Yelian. ... There so busy and so many people in and out. ... I think for two transfers and two egg retrieval’s cost about $10k plus meds and $795 per cycling fee. Embryo testing is about $1,500 per embryo. If you batch them it’s cheaper.
How was your experience with Frank Yelian at Life IVF Center?
You have to be your own advocate.
There so busy and so many people in and out.
We did a mini cycle with minimal meds and specific meds to keep my FSH down.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Life IVF Center.
Some are really nice and care and for some it’s just a job. Sometimes there’s a language barrier.
Describe your experience with Life IVF Center.
The front desk staff needs to be more welcoming. I feel like they are so busy and they don’t get to give the specific time each patient might need. I do like how clean and organized they are. I don’t like that you don’t get to speak directly to Dr/ Yelian.
Yes, they prefer to just transfer one embryo but I’m still praying about maybe transferring 2.
No nothing specific
Irvine

At the time of the initial consultation, the doctor told us particularly good prospects with very attitude. But after starting the IVF cycles, we could hardly see [Dr. Yelian]. All kinds of the examinations were done by the nurses and the egg retrieval operations were usually done by other doctor. In the procedure of the IVF cycle, it was difficult to adjust the plan in order to achieve better results according to the patient's situation
The environment of clinic is okay. It is difficult to communicate with the clinic. Some receptions have a bad attitude. The charging rules are unclear and relatively arbitrary. In the process of IVF cycle, the problems encountered cannot be solved in time...The ultrasound examination is not so accurate that the mature follicles cannot be found.
How was your experience with Frank Yelian at Life IVF Center?
At the time of the initial consultation, the doctor told us particularly good prospects with very attitude. But after starting the IVF cycles, we could hardly see Dr. Ye. All kinds of the examinations were done by the nurses and the egg retrieval operations were usually done by other doctor. In the procedure of the IVF cycle, it was difficult to adjust the plan in order to achieve better results according to the patient's situation
I seldom have the chance to see the doctor during the IVF cycle.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Life IVF Center.
Some nurses are kind, some nurses are not professional enough.