9.8

9819 North 95th Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85258

2020, Consult
Donor Eggs With Other Docs
Dr. Larsen was very personable and easy to talk to...I didn’t get far into my treatment due to Covid-19...He took the time to answer all of my questions and talked about the research he knew about, treatments he used, and why he was recommending the treatment plan that he did...He was always available and a great source of knowledge.
[nurse of Advanced Fertility Care] would transfer me to Dr. Larsen if she didn’t have an answer...The phone consult was $300...The one thing I didn’t like was that they don’t have a patient portal to upload documents into...Dr. Larsen was very personable and easy to talk to. He was very knowledgeable...He took the time to answer all of my questions
How was your experience with Frederick Larsen at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona?
I didn’t get far into my treatment with Dr. Larsen due to Covid-19, but I enjoyed the times I had dealt with him and his office. He was patient, answered all of my questions and was easy to talk to. He took the time to answer all of my questions and talked about the research he knew about, treatments he used, and why he was recommending the treatment plan that he did.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Frederick Larsen at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona?
I don’t have any advice. He was very easy to talk to and available when I had questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Frederick Larsen at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona?
Dr. Larsen was very personable and easy to talk to. He was very knowledgeable and, there were times that I would talk to the nurse and she would transfer me to Dr. Larsen if she didn’t have an answer. He was always available and a great source of knowledge.
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona.
It was easy to schedule a consultation and I don’t believe it took too long to have my phone consult (I live in another state). My care was assigned to one nurse which I liked. The one thing I didn’t like was that they don’t have a patient portal to upload documents into. Instead you have to email them which isn’t as secure.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Frederick Larsen at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona.
The phone consult was $300.
Phoenix
We transferred one embryo for our first IVF cycle that ended in a chemical pregnancy and decided to transfer 2 our next round of IVF. Dr.Larsen let us know of the risks involved but respected our wishes . But he strongly advised against transferring 3 or more in our case...His techniques during physical examinations made me feel comfortable and at ease. He did not run tests that he felt were not needed and tried to start with low dosage infertility drugs and see how my body handled that and responded before prescribing more meds and higher dosages.
The hours [at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona] are amazing but because where are 3 different locations it was possible many times that visit could be in different location . Depending on the day of your appointment each location was different but the staff remained the same which was very comforting...If you have any questions don’t hesitate to call even if you think the question is minimal he will always or tries to always call back and answer your questions with detail and sincerity
Dr Larsen was very approachable and understood the emotional/mental stress associated with infertility and approached my partner and I with compassion and offered all possible alternatives . Dr Larsen was very soft spoken and gentle. His techniques during physical examinations made me feel comfortable and at ease. He did not run tests that he felt were not needed and tried to start with low dosage infertility drugs and see how my body handled that and responded before prescribing more meds and higher dosages.
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona.
The hours are amazing but because where are 3 different locations it was possible many times that visit could be in different location . Depending on the day of your appointment each location was different but the staff remained the same which was very comforting
Describe Frederick Larsen's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona.
Scottsdale
Dr. Larsen took time and special care in our consultation before and after diagnostics and during our Clomid with IUI procedure. He has good bedside manner and appears understanding, honest, and compassionate...was thorough in explaining all options, risks, and timelines. He was compassionate and understanding in all interactions. I feel that I can trust him...1 cycle of IUI with Clomid. Added progesterone mid way through cycle, after IUI procedure, based on monitoring.
They [Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona] were friendly, accommodating, and informative overall. The front office staff was not cold, but could have been slightly more friendly when greeting us. My husband was uncomfortable with people talking outside the room when giving sperm sample...Dr. Larsen took time and special care in our consultation before and after diagnostics and during our Clomid with IUI procedure. He has good bedside manner
Dr. Larsen was thorough in explaining all options, risks, and timelines. He was compassionate and understanding in all interactions. I feel that I can trust him. We did IUI with Clomid through Dr. Larsen.
Ask lots of questions.
Describe the protocols Frederick Larsen used in your cycles at Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona.
They were friendly, accommodating, and informative overall. The front office staff was not cold, but could have been slightly more friendly when greeting us. My husband was uncomfortable with people talking outside the room when giving sperm sample.
Mesa
Dr. Larsen was a great doctor. He explained all potential courses of treatment with great detail. I felt like he answered every question that I had and spent lots of time with myself and my partner so that we would feel comfortable with the treatment we chose...[brief list of our protocol] We did an IUI with Clomid and a trigger shot
This [Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona] clinic did a good job of handling our relatively standard reproductive treatment. We did not do more complicated treatment but our IUI went very smoothly and I felt like they communicated clearly about the process...I think the cost of the IUI was roughly $1400...Dr. Larsen was a great doctor. He explained all potential courses of treatment with great detail
Ask lots of questions and trust that he will spend time with you to make sure he answers them.
We did an IUI with Clomid and a trigger shot
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Care of Arizona.
This clinic did a good job of handling our relatively standard reproductive treatment. We did not do more complicated treatment but our IUI went very smoothly and I felt like they communicated clearly about the process.
I think the cost of the IUI was roughly $1400