Gary Gross

Davis
1550 Drew Ave
Davis, CA 95618
530-771-0177
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Gary Gross to a friend?
Don't recommend: 100%0

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend California IVF: Davis Fertility Center to a friend?
Our first consultation was not very informative. We were told we were going to get an ultersound but that never happened. We were given information that we already knew. And the dr. [Dr. Gross] Just kept talking about money....I was at this clinic for a very short time but long enough to know I didnt trust them. I was treated very much like a number. I cant say to much about the dr because I was there enough time to get a good indication of the work being done.
How was your experience with Gary Gross at California IVF: Davis Fertility Center?
I was at this clinic for a very short time but long enough to know I didnt trust them. I was treated very much like a number. I cant say to much about the dr because I was there enough time to get a good indication of the work being done. I just know for me the dr. Weren't very friendly.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Gary Gross at California IVF: Davis Fertility Center?
Don't go to this place
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Gary Gross at California IVF: Davis Fertility Center?
Our first consultation was not very informative. We were told we were going to get an ultersound but that never happened. We were given information that we already knew. And the dr. Just kept talking about money.
Describe the protocols Gary Gross used in your cycles at California IVF: Davis Fertility Center and their degree of success.
No treatment. I had my HSG test done here but nothing else. I left before starting treatment.
Describe your experience with your nurse at California IVF: Davis Fertility Center.
The nurse coordinator I was given was terrible. I would call her and leave a message. Then i wouldnt never hear back. This would happen all the time. I would be told they hadn't received paper work that I had faxed a week prior but never told me.
Describe your experience with California IVF: Davis Fertility Center.
Strengths would be the facility. It's new and super nice inside. Its clean and looks very professional. Weakness would be the communications, and staff organization. They need to work on realizing this is the hardest time in a couples life. They need to understand that this process for people is very overwhelming and they dont need the extra stress of just trying to get in contact with their coordinator.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Gary Gross at California IVF: Davis Fertility Center.
$300.00 I had my HSG test done here.but no other treatment
What specific things went wrong at California IVF: Davis Fertility Center?
Gary Gross
California IVF: Davis Fertility Center
Sacramento - CA IVF

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Gary Gross at California IVF: Davis Fertility Center.