Medical SchoolUniversity of Texas Medical School At Houston
ResidencyMercy Hospital Saint Louis-Obstetrics and Gynecology
FellowshipPope Paul VI Institute-Medical and Surgical Natural Procreative Technology
621 S. New Ballas Road, Tower B Suite 1015-B
St. Louis, MO 63141
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Gavin Puthoff to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Mercy Clinic Fertility Services to a friend?
2017 - 2019
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
We’ve been with Dr Puthoff for over two years and we feel like he is as committed to the goal as we are. He seems invested in our family and has been wonderful to us from day one...We did numerous cycles of Letrozole, Letrozole plus trigger shot when I didn’t ovulate; Letrozole plus clomid plus trigger shot for better chance of success. Finally we took his advice and did injectable gonadatropins plus trigger shot (Estrace, progesterone, preseed, etc.) and after three years of infertility, finally became pregnant for the first time.
The clinic [Mercy Clinic Fertility Services] is well organized, clean, professionally run. They are very busy and have a full book of patients. They have a clear order of operations so sometimes I become frustrated when I don’t hear back immediately, but they never forget to call after their last patient...Everyone on Dr. Puthoffs team is amazing. I look forward to seeing them all!...Cost have been very reasonable. All procedures, scans and bloodwork have been sent to insurance. The medication is not covered by insurance and he always provided info on alternatives. The most expensive cycle was about $1500.
2017 - 2019
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Gavin Puthoff at Mercy Clinic Fertility Services?
Dr Puthoff is an expert doctor and surgeon. He has earned my trust over and over again. We feel safe and confident in his care. We could not be more grateful to have found him, especially after having so many horrible experiences with doctors. He’s one of a kind.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Gavin Puthoff at Mercy Clinic Fertility Services?
Get on his waiting list, start charting right away. That way you can begin treatment immediately. Be patient. Dr Puthoff strives to understand why you body is behaving the way it is; that leads to more successful results but does take some trial and error.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Gavin Puthoff at Mercy Clinic Fertility Services?
Describe the protocols Gavin Puthoff used in your cycles at Mercy Clinic Fertility Services and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Mercy Clinic Fertility Services. (Assigned nurse: Jeannette and Bridget )
Everyone on Dr. Puthoffs team is amazing. I look forward to seeing them all!
Describe your experience with Mercy Clinic Fertility Services.
The clinic is well organized, clean, professionally run. They are very busy and have a full book of patients. They have a clear order of operations so sometimes I become frustrated when I don’t hear back immediately, but they never forget to call after their last patient.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Gavin Puthoff at Mercy Clinic Fertility Services.
Describe Gavin Puthoff's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Mercy Clinic Fertility Services.
No IVF
What specific things went wrong at Mercy Clinic Fertility Services?
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Gavin Puthoff at Mercy Clinic Fertility Services.

He [Dr. Gavin Puthoff] is Very empathetic. I feel very important and I love his approach with NapPro technology. Never pushy and gave me a more thorough work than I have ever had. He treated my husband as an individual instead of going through me whic made my husband feel more apart of this journey... His goal is to avoid IUI and IVF and actually fix the underlying problem so conception can happen naturally!... He approaches from a medical standpoint so everything was covered by insurance (andmy insirance doesn’t cover fertility treatment)
[Mercy Fertility Services is] Absolutely fantastic. They are extremely organized and I always left knowing the plan. Everyone from the front desk to my US tech was on the same page and knew the plan of care for me. The environment is very relaxed and empathetic.... [the nurses are] Very knowledgeable and reassuring. Made me feel important. Always got back to me with answers promptly. Called my husband with his results, instead of calling me, which made him feel included
How was your experience with Gavin Puthoff at Mercy Clinic Fertility Services?
He is Very empathetic. I feel very important and I love his approach with NapPro technology. Never pushy and gave me a more thorough work than I have ever had. He treated my husband as an individual instead of going through me whic made my husband feel more apart of this journey
Definitely go! You will not be disappointed. His goal is to avoid IUI and IVF and actually fix the underlying problem so conception can happen naturally!
His staff is extremely caring and empathetic. I never feel rushed and I feel important there and like my case is the only case they are managing (I know it’s not).
Describe your experience with your nurse at Mercy Clinic Fertility Services. (Assigned nurse: Lindsay Nalor )
Describe your experience with Mercy Clinic Fertility Services.
+ Read more- Read less