Medical SchoolUCLA
ResidencyUCLA
FellowshipUCLA
510 N. Prospect Ave
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Gayane Ambartsumyan to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reproductive Partners Medical Group to a friend?
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality
Dr. A [Ambartsumyan] is truely interested in my life. She always asks me about work and my family in a genuine way and shares things about her life as well. She has called me or texted me in the evening on multiple occasions when she could have been spending time with her family. Dr. A is very empathetic when dealing with disappointment and does everything she can to comfort us.... Dr. A has not given up on my desire to use my own eggs. With a low anteral count, it has been a challenge.
European, Middle Eastern
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Gayane Ambartsumyan at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
I have had a long and rough road with treatments. Dr. A has not given up on my desire to use my own eggs. With a low anteral count, it has been a challenge. She employs patience during my very long cycles upwards of 120 days and does everything possible to avoid canceling a cycle. When regrouping after a failure, she is always coming up with a new protocol in the effort to find something that will work. She is even open to suggestions from me and is always telling me to read about my infertility problems and to do my research.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Gayane Ambartsumyan at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Don’t be afraid to share your ideas and ask lots of questions. Dr. A is very open to it.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Gayane Ambartsumyan at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Dr. A is truely interested in my life. She always asks me about work and my family in a genuine way and shares things about her life as well. She has called me or texted me in the evening on multiple occasions when she could have been spending time with her family. Dr. A is very empathetic when dealing with disappointment and does everything she can to comfort us.
Describe the protocols Gayane Ambartsumyan used in your cycles at Reproductive Partners Medical Group and their degree of success.
Clomid 100 with iui -1 follicle Clomid 150 - 1 follicle Letrozol 75 with iui - 1 follicle Follistim 100 with IVF - 1 follicle, 1 egg retrieved, abnormal fertilization Gonal f 100 with IVF - 1 follicle, 1 egg retrieved, abnormal fertilization Lupron mini flare w/menopur IVF - cancelled cycle Clomid and Letrozol together then added gonol 100 for 6 days IVF - 1 follicle, 1 egg retrieved, fertilized and frozen Menopur with clomid IVF - 2 follicles for retrieval, waiting for fertilization results.
The nursing staff is stacked full of caring people who cheer you on, thoroughly explain medications and who are willing to accommodate for scheduling requests. They also always call back in a timely fashion.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Strengths - top notch partners and rotating doctors who have made documented and published contributions to their fields, doctors who consult with each other, ultrasound tech on staff who steps in when they are busy, in- house surgery center and crypto freezers, flabotomist staffed, and very nice front of office staff. Weakness - billing office does not answer the phone or call you back, billing system is difficult to decode and understand, cancelled cycle fees are charged
Describe the costs associated with your care under Gayane Ambartsumyan at Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
IUI - $500 plus $160 per ultrasound Min Stim IVF - $5500 Mild stim IVF - $6500
Describe Gayane Ambartsumyan's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Dr. A promotes eSET.
3 IVF, Donor Eggs
Dr. A [Ambartsumyan] has always gone out of her way to make sure we are comfortable, we understand everything we will be doing and she sets time aside to talk to you when she’s at home. She wants to make sure we’re okay. She greets us personally in the waiting room, and won’t allow us to leave until she’s certain that we understand and that we are all on the same page, in terms of other options we have moving forward. She gets to know us as humans, not just patients.
3 IVF, Donor Eggs
Dr. A has always gone out of her way to make sure we are comfortable, we understand everything we will be doing and she sets time aside to talk to you when she’s at home. She wants to make sure we’re okay. She greets us personally in the waiting room, and won’t allow us to leave until she’s certain that we understand and that we are all on the same page, in terms of other options we have moving forward. She gets to know us as humans, not just patients.
Be open. Know that things won’t always go as planned but Dr. A will always make sure you’re in good hands. It’s a tough journey but with her, things seem a little easier and she’s certainly a light in a dark spot.
After both miscarriages and our last negative pregnancy test, Dr. A has called us to apologize and we meet after each loss/NPT and discuss what is our next step. She’s personable and genuinely cares about us and her other patients. She puts thought into what else we can do to make things work.
I’ve tried endometrium and estrace three three times a day for the first two transfers. During our third, I started PIO injections and stuck with estrogen three times a day. As we prepare for our fourth, we are looking to do, PIO, endometrium, estrogen, a steroid and Intralipid infusions. She believes that my body rejects pregnancy so she is sure that using the infusion and steroid will shit my immune system down and accept the embryo this time around.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Medical Group. (Assigned nurse: Ashley Guzman)
We have always had such a great experience with everyone in that office. We are now on a first name basis with pretty much all of the staff and everyone is always so warm and welcoming. We can sit and chat with the financial woman all day.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
We love the clinic but hate the wait time. It’s obviously going to happen though when you, along with everyone else, loves the clinic and the doctor’s they are working with. That’s probably the only complaint.
I believe each transfer, we have set up a package that included ultrasounds, blood work and actual transfer that has totaled $2,900. Our embryo testing was about $1,000, hysteroscopy was around $300-500 and mock cycle was around the same. Medications ranged from $700-1,000.
We have done eSET for all three because of the risks that come along with multiple pregnancies, which we have understood and respected. This time around, our fourth, we will be transferring two, which we love the idea of.
Redondo Beach
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality
Dr. A [Ambartsumyan] makes sure to get all of the information and what treatment or issues you have been through prior to meeting with her. When she has tests run for you she makes sure to review your results thoroughly and advises on the next step. Dr. A also checks in with me when she is not on duty for follow ups. The compassion she has for her patients is something that she demonstrates from day 1.... She started me on Clomid with triggered ovulation
Dr. A makes sure to get all of the information and what treatment or issues you have been through prior to meeting with her. When she has tests run for you she makes sure to review your results thoroughly and advises on the next step. Dr. A also checks in with me when she is not on duty for follow ups. The compassion she has for her patients is something that she demonstrates from day 1.
If you are looking for someone that understands and can sympathize on such a difficult journey, then Dr. A is the doctor you want to have in your corner. She understands the physical, but most of all the emotional toll infertility can bring onto couples trying to conceive.
Dr. A never rushes you from your appointment time with her. From my first consultation I had with her. She explains things thoroughly and if you have any questions she wants you to contact her. She even gives out her cell number for one to contact her with questions or concerns.
Dr. A started my treatment from step 1... She started me on Clomid with triggered ovulation, which worked on the second cycle, however ended in miscarriage. We tried again with Clomid and triggered ovulation, however ended in negative results. We have moved onto IUI with letrozole and received a positive pregnancy, however ended in miscarriage. We will be moving onto our second IUI in a couple of months.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Medical Group. (Assigned nurse: Maria, Rose, Nicole, Jennifer, Shay)
I put down all the names of the different nurses they are all the same, thorough, kind and super patient. The front office/counter staff is excellent as well. Maricella, Olga, Gina and Farrah do an amazing job with us.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
The only thing is one has to be patient when waiting for your appointment time and to be called into be seen. Sometimes the wait time is a little longer due to change in treatment or procedures and or patients are traveling from far to get there. The staff does their best to get you in on time. If the doctor you are scheduled to see is delayed the staff will ask you if you would like to see another doctor. Always trying to accommodate you.
My costs include co-pays and my insurance covers only 50% of the IUI procedure.
Not applicable at the moment.
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Dr. A [Ambartsumyan] spoke in a way that made me feel like she empathized with me. She briefly spoke of her own fertility problems and her bedside manner should be commended. Little things like putting her hand on my shoulder and saying sorry, or offering to have consultations via phone call in the evening (which worked best for us) - Dr. A helped us to feel some normalcy during these unusual and u comfortable circumstances.
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Dr. A went out of her way to contact us about further plans of treatment. Since we work all day, she called us from her home at 9pm. She had my file in front of her and was prepared to talk - we spoke for almost an hour! I’ve never had a doctor do that before. We also noticed that she left detailed notes in my records so that other doctors treating me when she couldn’t were fully knowledgeable about our specific treatment plan. When I came to Dr. A, I had had several cycles not work with previous doctors. She immediately sent me for blood work to get her own judgement and make her own decisions - she looks at the big picture.
Ask any questions you have - Dr. A won’t stop until you fully understand, and there’s no such thing as a stupid question.
Dr. A spoke in a way that made me feel like she empathized with me. She briefly spoke of her own fertility problems and her bedside manner should be commended. Little things like putting her hand on my shoulder and saying sorry, or offering to have consultations via phone call in the evening (which worked best for us) - Dr. A helped us to feel some normalcy during these unusual and u comfortable circumstances.
By the time I got to Dr. A, I had done several Clomid and Letrozole cycles and had had one unsuccessful IUI through the use of injectables. When I came to her, she studied my records and decided to start from scratch - we did new blood panels and talked about results. Dr. A started me on a higher dose of Letrozole and we started again. I had an unsuccessful IUI with that one which led her to send me for a tubal dye test. She discovered I have a kinked Fallopian tube and I am now awaiting a laporoscopy procedure to see if it can be unkinked or removed. Our next step is IVF.
Nurses always return phone calls by the end of the day. They seem organized and are quick to answer questions and fill prescriptions. One time, however, I had received my IUI sand a nurse gave me a big hug and said “It feels like it worked!” I had just received the insemination so I felt uncomfortable. That cycle didn’t work. She also was supposed to give me an antibiotic to prevent infection, but handed me Tylenol instead. Luckily I was ok.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
They are super flexible with appointments - I’m a teacher and need early appointments, and I’ve never had a problem getting in and out. They save early appointments for that reason! I’m never waiting long in the waiting room, and after going to this clinic for a while, I like that I get welcomed by name when I sign in.
We paid a copay every time we visited the office. We also paid for ultrasounds and all medications.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Dr. A [Gayane Ambartsumyan] is exactly what I want out of an RE. I’ve struggled with infertility and now repeat pregnancy loss, and she has shown great care, compassion and concern for me. I like that I always see her if she’s in the office (if she’s not in, I see one if her peers - I always see an RE, and they always do my ultrasounds and other procedures)... IUI 1-2: no meds IUI 3-4: 50mg of Clomid IVF #1: antagonist protocol (300iu Follistim, 150 Menopur, Cetrotide, hCG trigger) IVF #2: Long Lupron protocol (Lupron, 300iu Follistim, 150 Menopur, .5ml Omnitrope) IVF #3: Minimal stimulation protocol (100mg Clomid, 150iu Gonal-F, .5ml Omnitrope, Ganirelix, hCG trigger) IVF #4: Same protocol as IVF #3
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Dr. A is exactly what I want out of an RE. I’ve struggled with infertility and now repeat pregnancy loss, and she has shown great care, compassion and concern for me. I like that I always see her if she’s in the office (if she’s not in, I see one if her peers - I always see an RE, and they always do my ultrasounds and other procedures).
Strike a balance between trusting her, with also being your own advocate. She is incredibly receptive to ideas, etc.
Dr. A is amazing. She really takes the time to get to you know you, understand your concerns, alleviate those concerns (as much as she can), and set realistic expectations with you without alienating you or being callous/cold. She is incredibly accessible (gives out her cell phone number and email address), and truly cares about you as a person.
The nursing staff at RPMG is very busy, but I have never felt that they have dropped the ball, not followed through, etc. They are compassionate and sympathetic.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
The clinic is very busy. Wait times can be long, but that’s because you see a doctor at each visit, and they actually spend time with you answering questions, talking about concerns, etc. Treatment is expensive, but you’re paying for quality. Everyone is top notch...including the front office staff and billing.
It’s very pricey. I had insurance coverage for my first two rounds, but exhausted it. My minimal stimulation cycles each cost $6500, plus $3000 for PGS testing. FET was $1900, with my insurance being billed for all monitoring appointments and bloodwork.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
Dr. Ambartsumyan was a good fit for me. She was a good combination of practicality and optimism, always encouraging but not without making sure our expectations were realistic. ..Dr. A was especially devoted, providing her personal phone and email contacts. She would always respond within 24 hours or sooner (sometimes replying to emails in the middle of the night or early morning hours)...Dr. A recommended a estrogen-priming cycle, I believe because of my diminished ovarian reserve.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
Dr. Ambartsumyan was a good fit for me. She was a good combination of practicality and optimism, always encouraging but not without making sure our expectations were realistic. For example, Dr. had indicated that I would likely not produce many eggs during my atom cycle. I knew that up front so I never felt discouraged when my scans only showed 6 follicles. However, I was very excited when Dr. A retrieved 12 eggs on retrieval day. Dr. A was always bubbly and personable, easily making conversation. She was always mindful of our time and schedule as we commuted 2-4 hours one-way (depending on traffic) to visit the Rendo Beach office.
Be open about concerns and have them addressed instead of worrying about them alone.
Dr. A and the entire staff made it a point to address me in a way that made me feel they were familiar with me and my medical history. They were always warm and friendly and accommodating. I know they have many patients, but I always felt I received the time and devotion I deserved. Dr. A was especially devoted, providing her personal phone and email contacts. She would always respond within 24 hours or sooner (sometimes replying to emails in the middle of the night or early morning hours).
Dr. A recommended a estrogen-priming cycle, I believe because of my diminished ovarian reserve. I was on a specific birth control pill before starting. Then transitioned to estrogen. The last part of my stim cycle included Follistim and Menopur followed by Ganirelix and Pregnyl. My stim medications were increased during monitoring. I produced 12 eggs, 10 of which fertilized via ICSI. 4 embryos arrested; a few had to grow longer than expected. 6 were sent for PGS, including a 5AC embryo that did not meet the clinics standard. 2 of the 6 were found to be chromosomally normal--a 5AA the 5AC. After this freeze-all cycle (and after my embryos underwent PGS), I was on birth control for a month or so. Then I went on estrogen at the beginning of my frozen embryo transfer. Luteal phase support included Endometrin. Since we were transferring a PGS-tested embryo we were happy to follow Dr. A's suggestion that she perform a eSET.
At the practice I went to immediately before Reproductive Partners Medical Group, each doctor had his own nursing staff dedicated to him and his patients. In contrast, RPMG shared its nursing staff across doctors (and even clinics for staffing reasons). I found RPMG's nursing staff to be much better at communicating. Every single nurse was clear and detailed in communicating the doctor's protocols. The nurses tasked with making sure I had the correct medication on time were cognizant of the financial pressure fertility treatments can place on a person. That being said they always gave suggestions for how and where to get the best prices and would fully pursue discounts I found on my own. The clinic was organized with the nursing station open and centrally located. The staff always demonstrated a high level of professionalism toward me and toward their colleagues. I always felt calm going into the clinic because the staff and doctors were calm (no matter how busy they were).
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Some of this clinic's strengths are 1) it has a small practice feel and 2) it's comfortable and updated but not overtly pretentious. I do think that although it seems like a small practice, the clinic is taking on more and more patients. I say this because of some longer waits I experienced (especially on weekends) and from staff indicating they had more patients. Even when it was busy, the nurses and the doctor did their best to move patients along without sacrificing face-to-face appointment time. On a particularly busy day, I even witnessed Dr. Andy Hoang assist the nursing staff by prepping rooms and calling patients back himself. I appreciated that and felt it spoke to Dr. Hoang's commitment to the practice and his patients.
Treatment costs were straightforward and clear. My consultation was $324 including ultrasound. Each ultrasound outside of my stim cycle was $195 and labwork was approximately $60. The global fee for my freeze-all egg retrieval cycle was approximately $14k including the PGS biopsy, ICSI and assisted hatching. The cost of PGS payable to Igenomics was approximately $2k. A mock transfer/ saline sonography was performed before the transfer and cost $720. The frozen embryo transfer cost approximately $1600. Medications for the stim cycle and FET cycle totaled approximately $5400 (and includes Progesterone support after positive pregnancy test.
Our situation seemed straightforward. We wanted to avoid multiples. Having our embryos PGS-tested gave us peace of mind when deciding on the suggested eSET. Had they not been PGS-tested, I don't know what our doctor's suggestion would have been. I do think our decision on the number of embryos to transfer would have been much more difficult.
Redondo Beach
She [Dr. Gayane Ambartsumyan] was very particular about my uterine lining. At the end of each visit she set expectations for how she wanted to see my lining in 1 week. She was very conservative with her numbers, but it helped me to be more realistic. If she said she saw the lining at 6 mm she would write down 5.5 because she wanted to give some wiggle room to allow the additional medicine to make a difference. She would see me each week and if something needed tweaking she would suggest it. Instead of doing the same thing week after week with no results, she would have me take baby aspirin or use a heating bad to stimulate blood flow or add prenatal vitamins. When my ERA biopsy came back post receptive, she added 2 extra days of progesterone instead of 1 to make sure that next time i was tested the results would be better, and they were! She is a problem solver and always delivers on her expectation of providing results.
Dr A as a person is funny and treats me like I've been coming to her for years. She always says hello to me even if I am just stopping by for lab work and do not have an appointment with her. When I had to see another doctor and was worried about how he would read my information, she made plenty of notes in my file and asked him to contact her if further clarification was needed. I finally felt like I was making progress when I started seeing her as my primary doctor. She regularly calls me after appointments, even sometimes after 5 p.m. She spends close to 10 minutes on the phone and listens to me if I have worries or am nervous. She does not care if she has to repeat herself or if i ask for further clarification. She is so caring and attentive and makes me feel like I am important and strives to make this entire process as painless as possible.
I would tell them that Dr A is absolutely wonderful and they are lucky to have her with them during the sometimes rocky road of infertility.
Dr A made me feel like a person because she showed genuine sympathy and compassion. She is always smiling and brings a postive feel to my appointments. After my first appointment with her, she called me to personally follow up and clarify what she was trying to accomplish by ordering a specific set of tests/labs. By just taking the time to make sure I understood and felt comfortable with her approach, I had a completely different outlook on this whole process. Before seeing her I felt lost, frustrated, and confused. Now I can honestly see a light at the end of the tunnel and am happy to say I trust her completely. I don't know what i would do without her to walk with me on this journey!
She was very particular about my uterine lining. At the end of each visit she set expectations for how she wanted to see my lining in 1 week. She was very conservative with her numbers, but it helped me to be more realistic. If she said she saw the lining at 6 mm she would write down 5.5 because she wanted to give some wiggle room to allow the additional medicine to make a difference. She would see me each week and if something needed tweaking she would suggest it. Instead of doing the same thing week after week with no results, she would have me take baby aspirin or use a heating bad to stimulate blood flow or add prenatal vitamins. When my ERA biopsy came back post receptive, she added 2 extra days of progesterone instead of 1 to make sure that next time i was tested the results would be better, and they were! She is a problem solver and always delivers on her expectation of providing results.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Medical Group. (Assigned nurse: Maria)
Maria Is just like a great friend who happens to work at my clinic. She always calls me to give me status on lab work, genetic testing, when my eggs arrived, or to ask me questions. She is always very responsive via email or phone and will return my voice messages the same day. I firmly believe that a doctor's best weapon is a responsive and caring nurse team and i am so grateful for Maria and her diligence and follow-through!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
The clinic is very organized and prompt with returning phone calls. All of the nurses work closely together and will consult on a single patient if need be. I would prepare for a lot of testing as a new patient, and they do get busy on weekends and during the lunch hour. I did have to look after them to get back to me on billing, but i was able to get it resolved. I wish they would accept my insurance (bcbs ppo)
Costs have been considerable as my insurance is not accepted at RPMG. All has been out of pocket
i have not yet had that conversation with dr a as my eggs have not yet been thawed and fertilized.
Redondo Beach
Dr Ambartsumyan has a caring manner.... I think some of the processes could have been explained better, for instance during our IUI treatments Dr Ambartsumyan was on vacation and we saw other doctors but I was not told that she was out of town and thought this was just the way the clinic ran... We did 3 IUIs with clomid because we had some male factor (morphology and motility) no pregnancies. IVF retrieval, antagonist protocol as i had high AMH and seemed to have good egg reserve based on other parameters.
Dr Ambartsumyan has a caring manner. Our results were not as good as we had hoped given the number of eggs retreived and i may not have been as straightforward a case as originally anticipated. It was alluded to that I might have poor egg quality which caused me a lot of emotional distress. While this could still be true I would have appreciated a more transparent assessment of the role that the hormones can play in egg quality especially since the first retrieval involves a bit more guess work as to how your body will respond to treatment. We decided to get a second opinion and do another retrieval before doing a transfer. My assessment at a different clinic was that I had probably been overstimulated on all IUIs and IVF and had a much better embryo result on my second retrieval at another clinic. In fairness Dr Ambartsumyan had also said that she would give me less medication if I did another retrieval.
If you don't understand something to speak up.
Dr. Ambartsumyan has a good bedside manner. I felt the clinic in general was a bit confusing especially for a first time infertility patient.
We did 3 IUIs with clomid because we had some male factor (morphology and motility) no pregnancies. IVF retrieval, antagonist protocol as i had high AMH and seemed to have good egg reserve based on other parameters. High number of eggs retrieved, poor fertilization. Had some embryos to freeze, one ok quality blastocyst, one not so great blastocyst and two that were not yet blastocysts. We did not do a transfer and still have the embryos frozen.
The nursing staff was nice but I was not assigned to one particular nurse which makes it harder to provide continuity in care. I think some of the processes could have been explained better, for instance during our IUI treatments Dr Ambartsumyan was on vacation and we saw other doctors but I was not told that she was out of town and thought this was just the way the clinic ran depending on who was on that day, but actually it seems you will see your primary Dr for everything under normal circumstances.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
The financial consultation was confusing and our consultant was not very compassionate. Be prepared to have your mind boggled trying to figure out the actual cost. They did directly bill anything they could to insurance like consultations which was convenient. The front desk staff were very nice. We often waited a long time for appointments. Newbies should make sure they ask questions if anything doesn't seem right.
They offered a risk share program through a 3rd party vendor you could join if you qualified. They also offered some kind of program through the clinic that if you were unsuccessful after the second ivf retrieval and using all embryos you would get the third cycle free (may have also been some qualification requirements). The IUIs were cheaper than they would have been at some other clinics because our insurance policy covered ultrasounds.
Seemed to be based on the situation, we could have done two embryo transfer if we wanted to based on the quality of blastocysts we had to transfer.
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Male Factor, Other
Dr. Ambartsumyan is an entire level all together. The attention to detail and more importantly the compassion she shows is fantastic. I wish more doctors, in any type of practice had 1/10th of the compassion that Dr. A shows.
Latino, Other
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Male Factor, Other
After our first (and only transfer) Dr. A would text or call [my wife] twice a week to check in on her. Made us feel at ease. If [my wife] had a question or concern, she was also able to text Dr. A on her personal cell phone and she would get back to us as soon as she could. I have already referred two couples to Reproductive Partners and they are in the early stages of the IVF process as well. The day we "graduated" from Reproductive Partners was bitter sweet for us. We were leaving a group of people that allowed [my wife] and I I to live our dream of starting a family, however the people that Reproductive Partners handed us off too (reco'd) have been amazing. Our high risk OBGYN (Dr Gutkin) and delivery OBGYN (Dr Rodriguiz) are very similar to Dr. A. Very transparent, always letting us know what is going on. If not for finding Dr. A and the Reproductive Partners, its hard for me to imagine how the 9-12 months of this process would have played out. I will ALWAYS recommend Dr A and Reproductive Partners. Nobody better.
She is great. Treats every single person like a human.
Dr. A is an entire level all together. The attention to detail and more importantly the compassion she shows is fantastic. I wish more doctors, in any type of practice had 1/10th of the compassion that Dr. A shows.
Maria was our usual point of contact as far as our daily nurse goes. She was great and made [my wife] and I feel like we were in good hands.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
[My wife] logged on to my employment medical insurance site (United Healthcare Oxford) and found that Reproductive Partners accepted my insurance - which meant a HUGE HUGE savings for the us as far as the entire IVF process goes. Everything was fully covered (with the exception of the embryotic testing we elected to do). From the first day we went to Reproductive Partners we felt like we belonged. Every single person that works there is amazing.
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Dr. A [Ambartsumyan] went out of her way to consult with us past business hours because of our busy schedules. She called us from her cell phone at home and chatted with us for an hour during the evening about our procedures and test results....Dr. A pursued an IUI cycle without injectables. I took levothyroxine and grew one follicle.... Dr. A speaks it like it is. She is honest but kind about results and information.... Ask her as many questions as you can
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Dr. A went out of her way to consult with us past business hours because of our busy schedules. She called us from her cell phone at home and chatted with us for an hour during the evening about our procedures and test results.
Ask her as many questions as you can - no such thing as a stupid question!
Nurses go out of their way to make the experience as comfortable as possible. They return calls promptly.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
The office is clean and has minimal clutter around. I appreciate the fact that I can often get great appointment times that work for me and my busy schedule. Fertility treatments are very time consuming, and I visit the office frequently. I like that I get addressed and welcomed by name when I arrive. They don’t keep me waiting in the waiting room for very long.
I’d say each IUI cycle has run me so far $1,000-2,500
Redondo Beach
She [Dr. Ambartsumyan] is very warm and caring, takes time to answer all questions... She is great, I would highly recommend her. Very warm and caring, flexible and willing to try any desired treatment options you want. She works with you and makes you feel like you have a say in your treatement... Keep her cell phone number, easiest way to contact her... For FET I did endometrin and estrace, with weekly monitoring
European, Latino
Keep her cell phone number, easiest way to contact her
She is very warm and caring, takes time to answer all questions
For FET I did endometrin and estrace, with weekly monitoring
Somewhat disorganized but overall nice
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Sometimes hard to communicate with, especially over email. No patient portal or other online means of communication, which isn’t ideal. Would prefer to be able to email and see results online rather than always having to call in/wait for calls back
Transfer package was roughly $3k
She left the decision up to me
IUI, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
Dr. GAYAN AMBARTSUMYAN from the Reproductive Partners Medical Group Explain What medical treatments needed to be done. Dr. Advise to come to her office visits to discuss what treatments May need. Before she proceed any Surgical treatments. Costs of IVF and Mock Cycles HSG Do and the costs of Donor Eggs, Sperm Donor would costs. Dr. GAYAN AMBARTSUMYAN was very Curtis and respectful Doctor.
IUI, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
Never give up on your dream and be strong, also keep trying.
IVF cost using egg and sperm Donor: IVF treatment at Reproductive Partners Medical Group Per cycle. Mock cycle embryos transfer may be before your IVF Cycle not sure, and for hysteroscopy help to treat your infertility problems. Help costs for sperm storage, and for freezing.
Explain and answer all my questions clearly and satisfied.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Help you to create a family. To help you with your Infertility Issues and conceive a baby. They very successful everything they do to help you on way to great success for you to want to have a baby. Every thing costs money. Payment plan.
IVF treatments $20,000.00 per cycle $1,000.00 for medications, $2,000.00 for mock cycle, $680.00 for hysteroscopy, $1,000.00 for sperm storage, and $600.00 for freezing