Gayane Ambartsumyan works at

510 N. Prospect Ave
Redondo Beach, CA 90277

Treated 2017 - 2019
She [Dr. Gayane Ambartsumyan] was in outstanding doctor...She helped me take care of my health although my priority was attempting to get pregnant. She reminded me without me being healthy their was nothing. She always made me feel comfortable and feel like I had hope...she recommended for me to start IVF and not have IUI again...I had two IUI’s before having a laborscopy done in order to make sure the lining of my uterus was good for pregnancy. She took the route of doing this due to potential hyperplasia. After having this surgery I would be able to move forward with IUI/or IVF.
The nursing staff [at Reproductive Partners Medical Group] was great never had any complaints...Waiting time was my worst compliant about the clinic. Although you have a scheduled appointment you still wait anywhere from 20-60 mins depending on other appointments and emergency patients. The clinic strengths is the communication with patients...I had two IUI’s before having a laborscopy done in order to make sure the lining of my uterus was good for pregnancy.
How was your experience with Gayane Ambartsumyan at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
She was in outstanding doctor and I really loved my time at the clinic. She helped me take care of my health although my priority was attempting to get pregnant. She reminded me without me being healthy their was nothing. She always made me feel comfortable and feel like I had hope.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Gayane Ambartsumyan at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
She’s great! Really ask any question she will answer it. Don’t feel like you can’t ask her anything.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Gayane Ambartsumyan at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
She always made me feel comfortable and explained everything every step of the way. I felt like she really cared about my health.
Describe the protocols Gayane Ambartsumyan used in your cycles at Reproductive Partners Medical Group and their degree of success.
I had two IUI’s before having a laborscopy done in order to make sure the lining of my uterus was good for pregnancy. She took the route of doing this due to potential hyperplasia. After having this surgery I would be able to move forward with IUI/or IVF. After this surgery and waiting 2-3 months I was able to do IUI again and got pregnant but had miscarriage at 6 weeks. After my next appointment with her she recommended for me to start IVF and not have IUI again.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
The nursing staff was great never had any complaints.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Gayane Ambartsumyan at Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Everything was out of pocket. It was expensive because nothing was covered by my insurance.
Describe Gayane Ambartsumyan's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Gayane Ambartsumyan
Redondo Beach

[Dr. Ambartsumyan] is great at explaining things during consultation but she is only available on certain days so depending on patient schedule thats who ever is available then. So I was seen by a variety of other Dr.s. but Dr. A was the initial Dr. I was assigned to...I switched to Reproductive Partners to be able to try a few cycles with Famara/Letrozole. I did 3 cycle 2 with IUI and last cycle with injections all results no negative pregnancy test.
The nurses [at Reproductive Partners Medical Group] are very direct no sense of compassion. They have too many patients at once its hard for them to really make connections when they are chasing a Dr. with a laptop to document the results and plan of the visit. Accounting staff is quick to ask for co-payments but will not provide details to the out of pocket cost of procedures and the insurance claim
Dr. A is great at explaining things during consultation but she is only available on certain days so depending on patient schedule thats who ever is available then. So I was seen by a variety of other Dr.s. but Dr. A was the initial Dr. I was assigned to. As far the plans it depended on results and follow up seen by same day Dr.
Scheduled appointments are not on time normal 30min-1hr wait every single time. Also make sure you are direct with nurses and staff as they also vary by appointment.
Number many clients 1hr wait for all.
Clomid is not very responsive to PCOS patients so I switched to Reproductive Partners to be able to try a few cycles with Famara/Letrozole. I did 3 cycle 2 with IUI and last cycle with injections all results no negative pregnancy test.
The nurses are very direct no sense of compassion. They have too many patients at once its hard for them to really make connections when they are chasing a Dr. with a laptop to document the results and plan of the visit. Accounting staff is quick to ask for co-payments but will not provide details to the out of pocket cost of procedures and the insurance claim
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Strengths the available hours of operations. Weakness the staff is under staffed too many patients at once. Changes in staff and days not able to build a repor with staff in such a vulnerable situation.
If insurance is willing to cover some procedures they require for patients to pay 50% per visit and until insurance pays they will then have a credit for patient at next visit. But will not inform you on the credit so patient expect to pay 50%.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Gayane Ambartsumyan