6.1

10115 W. Forest Hill Blvd
Wellington, FL 33414
954.247.6222

2013 - 2018, Successful
For all 3 of my IUI cycles [with Dr. Manko] over the course of my treatment I used Clomid and a trigger shot and I did 2 Back to back IUI’s each cycle...My attempt at 2nd child thru IUI resulted in a miscarriage for 1 embryo and a ruptured tubal for the 2nd embryo. It was this last this terrible experience that really made me realize how wonderful Dr Manko and his staff really are. They were so compassionate but also realistically prepared for what was happening.
The nurses [at IVF Florida] were amazing and definitely made me call very comfortable with everything I was going thru. When I went thru my miscarriage they were so compassionate...is a pretty expansive operation. My IUI’s were done 1.5 hours away from my home and where I see Dr Manko. Though it was far away, they are so organized and the staff is very personable. Over the course of my treatment I have been to the Port St. Lucie, Jupiter, and Margate offices and it was all very cohesive.
How was your experience with Gene Manko at IVF Florida?
I was so happy with Dr Manko with my 1st IUI and resulting pregnancy, they had to give me a date had to have an OBGYN by once I was pregnant because I didn’t want to stop going to his office. My second attempts at a child really showed what a wonderful doctor he is. I also wanted someone who was honest with me and wouldn’t sugarcoat the bad things and he was that while still be compassionate.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Gene Manko at IVF Florida?
Listen to your options and be sure you know what he suggests you go with.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Gene Manko at IVF Florida?
My first IUI with Dr Manko resulted in my son. My attempt at 2nd child thru IUI resulted in a miscarriage for 1 embryo and a ruptured tubal for the 2nd embryo. It was this last this terrible experience that really made me realize how wonderful Dr Manko and his staff really are. They were so compassionate but also realistically prepared for what was happening.
Describe the protocols Gene Manko used in your cycles at IVF Florida and their degree of success.
For all 3 of my IUI cycles over the course of my treatment I used Clomid and a trigger shot and I did 2 Back to back IUI’s each cycle. I was 32 with my 1 st pregnancy and 37 with my second attempts but 1 of my Fallopian tubes is completely blocked so the Clomid was so I would ovulate on both sides each cycle.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVF Florida.
The nurses were amazing and definitely made me call very comfortable with everything I was going thru. When I went thru my miscarriage they were so compassionate.
Describe your experience with IVF Florida.
IVF Florida is a pretty expansive operation. My IUI’s were done 1.5 hours away from my home and where I see Dr Manko. Though it was far away, they are so organized and the staff is very personable. Over the course of my treatment I have been to the Port St. Lucie, Jupiter, and Margate offices and it was all very cohesive.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Gene Manko at IVF Florida.
I think when I did an IUI cycle in 2018 the expenses were around $3500 ( that was for 2 IUI’s in one cycle and doesn’t include the $1500 for the sperm purchase).
Port St. Lucie

Dr. Manko knew us by name each time we met. Each time we have discussed IVF, it has been in depth and answered all of our questions. We felt very confident that Dr. Manko knew the best course for us to take.... When we started fertility treatments, I had already had both tubes removed, so it was straight to discussing IVF for us.
Location - Port St. Lucie is absolutely their [IVF FL] biggest strength. We have no one else up near us. Financing - Biggest weakness. The discussion of financing (if needed) should happen much sooner. Specifically for IVF patients because the costs are the highest for them and happen all at one time. Even if a blanket cost is used, such as, "Your treatment will cost around $25,000. Your financing options are: ___________________." I was hoping for terms that were a little more reasonable, like you can receive for other medical procedures including cosmetic procedures.
How was your experience with Gene Manko at IVF Florida?
When we started fertility treatments, I had already had both tubes removed, so it was straight to discussing IVF for us. We scheduled our first cycle Summer 2016, but had to postpone for financing reasons due to building our home. Dr. Manko is the second doctor I saw for fertility treatments, and worked with us the best he could to save costs during the testing phases. He explained things thoroughly.
Unfortunately, the discussion of financing does not come until very late in the process. You can google the costs, so its no surprise that it is going to cost $20k+ when it is all said and done. The surprise, which could cause you to have to delay your cycle, is that financing is outrageous. There isn't an easy payment plan and the interest rate is extreme. Save as much as you can before you even walk in the first time.
Ours was pretty straight forward IVF, no ICSI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF Florida.
The nursing staff and care coordinator were all wonderful. The only issue I had with my (cancelled) treatment was how the financing was handled. I called several times to set up discussion (per my care coordinators instruction) and was told we couldn't talk about it without protocol. Finally, I said "please go ask someone else and don't dismiss me because I know my protocol exists somewhere." It was only then that she would speak to me. The frustrating part is that my question (had she let me ask it in the first place) was simply, "what are the financing terms?" If I'd have had the terms, I would have been able to stop sooner and perhaps not spent so much money on testing that I will have to spend again once we have enough saved to start.
Describe your experience with IVF Florida.
Location - Port St. Lucie is absolutely their biggest strength. We have no one else up near us. Financing - Biggest weakness. The discussion of financing (if needed) should happen much sooner. Specifically for IVF patients because the costs are the highest for them and happen all at one time. Even if a blanket cost is used, such as, "Your treatment will cost around $25,000. Your financing options are: ___________________." I was hoping for terms that were a little more reasonable, like you can receive for other medical procedures including cosmetic procedures.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Gene Manko at IVF Florida.
We cancelled our first cycle due to cost.
Describe Gene Manko's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVF Florida.
Dr. Manko is a big proponent of elective single embryo transfer. His number one goal is always a full term, healthy baby.

2013 - 2014, Successful
He [Dr Manko] spent all the time we needed explaining everything, and literally held my hand through the whole process. He called personally to share good and bad news....Billing dept awful. Front desk at main location not the friendliest, but great at Jupiter location. Big clinic, but still personal...Full cycles were $18,000 - $20,000 including medications. Transfer of frozen embryos was $9,000 - $11,000.
After my twins were born we authorized destruction of sperm samples. Bills kept coming [from IVF Florida] for almost 2 years, and eventually went to collections. When I called, they saw the note from 6 months earlier to look into it, and admitted nobody had. They never called again, but no more bills came...Billing dept awful. Front desk at main location not the friendliest, but great at Jupoter location. Big clinic, but still personal
How was your experience with Gene Manko at IVF Florida?
No complaints. He was great. Went above and beyond to make things work for us
Share concerns so he can work with you to help. I was nervous about the injections and he was patient and willing to help me find ways to make it less scary
He spent all the time we needed explaining everything, and literally held my hand through the whole process. He called personally to share good and bad news.
At 36, I wanted 2-3 children, so we went through 2 full egg retrieval cycles to freeze embryos before the first transfer. Total of 3 transfers, with 2 embryos each time. One negative, one chemical pregnancy and then my twins!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVF Florida.
Most of my appointments for blood tests and ultrasounds were at the Jupiter office. Small office, and over the course of 5 cycles they treated me like family, sharing as much information as they had, mourning and celebrating with me.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Gene Manko at IVF Florida.
What specific things went wrong at IVF Florida?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at IVF Florida.
After my twins were born we authorized destruction of sperm samples. Bills kept coming for almost 2 years, and eventually went to collections. When I called, they saw the note from 6 months earlier to look into it, and admitted nobody had. They never called again, but no more bills came.
Margate