Available by cell phone
FellowshipAlbert Einstein
4245 Roosevelt Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105
206.598.5500
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Genevieve Neal-Perry to a friend?

6.4

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend University Reproductive Care - University of Washington to a friend?
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve
How was your experience with Genevieve Neal-Perry at University Reproductive Care - University of Washington?
Having a diagnosis of recurrent pregnancy loss is emotional draining and finding a doctor who is both knowledgeable and compassionate was essential for my mental health and well being. Dr. Neal-Perry and her team was just what I needed. She and support her team were extremely compassionate and knowledgeable. Dr. Neal-Perry was straight forward in her assessment and recommended treatment plan that we could easily understand. She reviewed our history and goals in great detail and helped us understand how different treatments and our diagnosis affect pregnancy success. We never felt rushed and always felt that our concerns were of paramount interest to her and her staff. Our experience with her and her staff was absolutely wonderful. This was not the experience that we had with with PNW where we felt like we were a just a number and a dollar.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Genevieve Neal-Perry at University Reproductive Care - University of Washington?
You may have to wait for a visit to see Dr. Neal-Perry but she is worth the wait. She will be honest with you about your chances (no sugar coating) and she will use up to date medical information to inform you and design your treatment plan.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Genevieve Neal-Perry at University Reproductive Care - University of Washington?
Listened to my concerns and made recommendations that were based on both our fertility and emotional needs.
Describe your experience with your nurse at University Reproductive Care - University of Washington. (Assigned nurse: Emalee)
The nursing staff was just great. Responded to all of my inquiries and helped me navigate the UW system.
Describe your experience with University Reproductive Care - University of Washington.
Strengths: location and onsite parking, pharmacy and blood. There is an onsite financial counselor who helps you with insurance coverage. Weakness: front desk reception seemed a bit disorganized and I had to wait to check in.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Genevieve Neal-Perry at University Reproductive Care - University of Washington.
had insurance
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Other
Strength - she [Dr. Neal- Perry] explains the medical aspect of hormones, and how drugs work with your system very well. I did appreciate that.... Cons - while she took time to listen, it felt that I was just a number. And a number that wouldn’t yield any result. We did the first IUI and while it was negative, there was still hope and I wish I had felt some of that from the doctor.... I left confused a few times, and I want people to know that sometimes you have to fight for what you believe and what you want. She’s great if you’re willing to make your case
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Other
Strength - she explains the medical aspect of hormones, and how drugs work with your system very well. I did appreciate that. However, I had a pretty strong understand already of how things worked, based on my previous medical history. Cons - while she took time to listen, it felt that I was just a number. And a number that wouldn’t yield any result. We did the first IUI and while it was negative, there was still hope and I wish I had felt some of that from the doctor. I understand they need to be honest with you based on your results, and I know that’s why my experience was the way it was.
You need to come prepared with what you want out of your appointment. I left confused a few times, and I want people to know that sometimes you have to fight for what you believe and what you want. She’s great if you’re willing to make your case
My medical history led the doctor to believe that I would not have any sort of response to any drugs they could provide to help my body ovulate. I felt like I wasn’t given a chance based on my medical history and this made me feel like a number that no one wanted to work with
Describe the protocols Genevieve Neal-Perry used in your cycles at University Reproductive Care - University of Washington and their degree of success.
We used a higher amount of clomid
The nursing staff here is AMAZING. They are so kind, and compassionate. They laugh with you, they remember you and they fight for you.
There are some great doctors in this clinic. The nursing staff is amazing and part of the reason I’ve stayed. They answer messages promptly through e care and that’s very helpful. While I did switch RE’s I felt that this clinic had a better baseline understanding of my history and so I’ve stayed with UW
IUI was roughly $800
What specific things went wrong at University Reproductive Care - University of Washington?
Seattle

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Genevieve Neal-Perry at University Reproductive Care - University of Washington.

She [Dr. Neal-Perry] was very warm and comfortable to talk with. Explained in detail our process for testing and the next steps were clear. Very to the point...I really appreciated her candidness for testing and she jumped right in during the consultation and we did a physical and sonogram right then...So far I have done an Hsg and sis along with estridol fsh and other bloodwork. She also ordered blood work and testing for my husband...
She listened and conversed with us with a level of understanding that was not to technical. When we left i was informed on the next steps and stages outlined clearly for our next visit. When we returned we saw a different physician but she went out of her way to make sure I knew who we were to meet and offered to reschedule if I were not comfortable seeing someone different for the next follow up. I really appreciated her candidness for testing and she jumped right in during the consultation and we did a physical and sonogram right then since it was covered bu my insurance.
Be honest and ask questions you will get the answer. Also if working with a male partner get a semen analyst first.
She was very warm and comfortable to talk with. Explained in detail our process for testing and the next steps were clear. Very to the point.
Very friendly and laughed and joked alot to ease the tension before the doctor arrived.
I wish that the reproductive urologist and endocrinologist could see us at the same time but I don’t know if that's sone anywhere. But each time we were seen quickly not a lot of waiting. The weak point i found is that getting an appointment is difficult last minute they have to be scheduled well in advance.
My cost were covered by my insurance.

1 IUI, 3 IVF, Egg Freezing
Dr. Neal-Perry is conscientious, warm, thoughtful and spent time with me when I needed it. ... Very honest, thoughtful, caring. I appreciated the extra time she has spent with me over the phone, especially since I don’t live in the area where the clinic is. ... She does use mini Hgc as one of the injectables. It was hard for me to get. ... I don’t remember the terminology for the protocols she used.
1 IUI, 3 IVF, Egg Freezing
Very honest, thoughtful, caring. I appreciated the extra time she has spent with me over the phone, especially since I don’t live in the area where the clinic is. I found her whole team of doctors to be diligent and caring.
Make sure to spend time taking care of yourself. This is a difficult process.
I don’t remember the terminology for the protocols she used. She does use mini Hgc as one of the injectables. It was hard for me to get.
The nursing staff changed a lot while I was a patient. They were exceptional the first two cycles. I found them less organized and diligent the last time.
I think that most of the team is wonderful. I was a bit concerned about turnover but have basically been very happy with the care we've received. It's a peaceful environment and everyone is caring and helpful.
Around $14500
Seattle

1 Embryo Freezing (cancer)
Cancer, Diminished Ovarian Reserve
She [Dr. Neal-Perry] is always very personal and accomadative. She added me on to her Saturday schedule as I coudn't take time off from work.... As a cancer pateint, I have dealt with many doctors. Dr. Neal Perry remains my favorite physican. She is extremely smart and goes an extra mile for her patients. She navigated though tough decision by providing be all the evidence and infirmation I needed to make the descion.
1 Embryo Freezing (cancer)
Cancer, Diminished Ovarian Reserve
Choose her and you will never regret!
She is always very personal and accomadative. She added me on to her Saturday schedule as I coudn't take time off from work.
She used protocol woth the lowest estrogen exposure as my cancer was ER+. She montiored my hormones level very closely.
Everyone was caring and accomadative. I once came stressed from work for my appointment. I got big hug, apple juice and animal crackers.
It is part of big academic center. Clinic is very organized. They sometimes can be strict with times the tests shoould be done but were happy to make accomadations for me. The CLinic has a nice aquarium in the waiting room ( as most REI seem to have)
around $6000 for IVF with Livelong grant
Describe Genevieve Neal-Perry's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at University Reproductive Care - University of Washington.
only SET is done

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor
Very thoughtful discussion [with Dr. Neal-Perry]. Answered all of my questions and followed up to give additional advice once lab results became available... I never felt like I was just a number. There was a clear effort to help me achieve a family. Thanks to Dr. Neal-Perry and her team I am now 25 weeks pregnancy...You may have to wait a little while to see her---but when it is your turn you will never feel rushed!
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor
Dr. Neal-Perry was thorough and honest in her evaluation and recommendations. She was patient and took the time to answer all of my questions even after the staff knocked on the door to let her know that the next visit was ready. She and her staff made me feel like I was in the hands of a team who care about me as a person. I never felt like I was just a number. There was a clear effort to help me achieve a family. Thanks to Dr. Neal-Perry and her team I am now 25 weeks pregnancy. Best team and best doctor.
Very thoughtful discussion. Answered all of my questions and followed up to give additional advice once lab results became available.
We used lupron, Gonal-F and miniHCG. Because I had so many miscarriage Dr. Neal-Perry performed a hysteroscopy and we found polyps in my uterus. We also did genetic testing of the embryos.
Great bedside manner. Some of the nurses seemed more experienced than others.
Pros-- The clinic is has a great location and is easy to use public transportation. Pharmacy and lab are onsite eCare allows easy communication with the staff and my doctor Sonograms views projected on a monitor large enough for the patient to see The clinic offers an IVF and medication class Cons Parking costs Front desk people seem over worked
I had to pay co-pays. I do not remember how much we paid
one embryo was transfered