Medical SchoolU. of Tennessee
1725 Medical Center Parkway
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
345 23rd Ave. N
Nashville, TN 37203
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend George Hill to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Nashville Fertility Center to a friend?
Wonderful experience all around [with Dr. George Hill]! Was willing to listen to me and adjust the plan accordingly. Even when faced with what I felt was a brick wall he adjusted the plan and was willing to work with us to be successful. He answered all of our questions and was always patient with us...he is a wonderful doctor and very knowledgeable with great bedside manner!!
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Wonderful experience all around! Was willing to listen to me and adjust the plan accordingly. Even when faced with what I felt was a brick wall he adjusted the plan and was willing to work with us to be successful. He answered all of our questions and was always patient with us.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Feel confident going into it because he is a wonderful doctor and very knowledgeable with great bedside manner!!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Very compassionate and everyone at the office was friendly and welcoming. Nurse practitioner Tina was wonderful! She would also get back to me the day I contacted her and would spend as much time as I needed answering questions and discussing the plan.
Describe the protocols George Hill used in your cycles at Nashville Fertility Center and their degree of success.
FET - estrogen patches combined with estrace and Lupron to build uterine lining. When lining didn't respond trialed Neupogen then decided to move forward as planned with FET. Started Progesterone injections and then added Crinone gel when progesterone was not high enough.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Tina)
LOVE TINA!!! She was wonderful during the whole experience. Always took time to listen and was so compassionate especially when things didn't go as planned. She always returned my calls. I never felt that I wasn't heard at this office which is HUGE in this process. I cant say enough wonderful things about Tina!
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Strengths: Communication, Compassion, Wonderful bedside manner, VERY organized process, short wait time when at the office, very thorough, flexible to change, very inclusive, all the staff are friendly and helpful Weakness: NONE!
Describe the costs associated with your care under George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center.
Since transferred embryos and oocytes from another clinic costs did increase d/t the thawing process of the embryos (day 1). Otherwise reasonable costs and comparable to other clinics.
Describe George Hill's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Nashville Fertility Center.
I was planning to transfer multiple embryo but was encouraged d/t embryo staging that one would be best option.
1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
Male Factor, Other
Dr. Hill has been doing this type of medicine since the year I was born. He is very knowledgable. He showed compassion during the miscarriage we suffered after our first FET. Always made sure that it's fine to be sad. I only saw him for my consultation appointment, when we transferred and then for our weekly ultrasounds.We never waited long for him to come to our room and was very attentive to our plan and what was going on.
1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
Male Factor, Other
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Dr. Hill has been doing this type of medicine since the year I was born. He is very knowledgable. He showed compassion during the miscarriage we suffered after our first FET. Always made sure that it's fine to be sad. I only saw him for my consultation appointment, when we transferred and then for our weekly ultrasounds. We never waited long for him to come to our room and was very attentive to our plan and what was going on. My only negative was after our miscarriage he told us we would transfer about 6 months earlier then when we actually will transfer again. In the grand scheme 6 months is not tons but when you are at this stage of trying to have a baby you are just to ready for a successful cycle.
He is old, sweet but make sure you have your questions written down before meeting with him. He is a very smooth talker and reassures you he has a plan which totally makes you forget all the questions you came in having.
My IVF nurse, Tina, called after hours, as late as 7 or 8 at night just to check in, relay lab results and talk about medication dosing changes because she knows as a nurse I am unable to talk while on the clock. Dr. Hill was always very sweet, asked if we had questions and was very cautious with our baby as our beta hcg did not climb as it was suppose to. As my husband and I always try to look at the positive Dr. Hill always reminded me it is fine not to be ok after a miscarriage and it is fine to grieve the loss of your child. While we were waiting to start the "natural miscarry" process Tina would call and check in all the time to see how it was going, make sure I was not worried, I was staying well hydrated and that once it started I was feeling ok. They are easy to get ahold of, always return calls and emails day of.
I used an antagonist protocol as I am 26, great AMH level, very fertile, not having any known issues or previous OB history. I took Gonal-F, cetrotide and Menopur. With the fear of OHSS we used 80 units of Lupron as my trigger which was great because we were already freezing all for PGS testing. I felt well on the medication and grew 30 mature follicles.
I love my primary nurse. She is great at communicating, calls to check in on how we are doing and looks at our chart in between visits to keep up to date and see if there is anything else we should be doing in the meantime. The girls who do the lab draws are great, they have never missed my vein. Ultrasound tech, slightly older but she is their main girl is on a bad note with us. Our HCG did not double q48 hours as it was suppose to so we were in more frequently for ultrasounds. At one of these visits when we should have seen a great heartbeat it was slow and not promising. She literally said to us "I had more hope for the pregnancy then this." She lacked so much empathy and grace when talking with patients. With our next round I am going to request I do not come in when she is in the office. We obviously are new at this, we are scared going in week after week waiting for the worst to happen and she was just rude.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Strength is that they for the most part have friendly staff. Our primary nurse is caring and has been doing this for years. I have not heard a person say they did not like TIna or Dr. Hill. They have various appt. times through the day which make it nice to get the earliest and get to work only missing 30 minutes. Weakness is that they are busy so sometimes it seems like you can be just a number, especially during your stim cycle. The main ultrasound tech is not the most sympathetic. She does not show you what she is looking at or measuring and just rushes to get on to the next one.
I think we paid about 20k to the clinic, including PGS but not medication. Medication cost around 5k more and I even had some meds gifted to me from the LiveStrong Foundation
I understand the risks with transferring multiple. Since our embryos are PGS normal he will only allow the transfer of 1 at a time due to the risks of having multiples
Anovulation, Male Factor, Other
Through our 3 IUI cycles and our IVF consult he [Dr. George Hill] seemed to be more than supportive of our ideal course of treatment. He was good answering any questions we had and being thorough. However during the cycles we never saw him, it was always other doctors doing our monitoring...was personable and on our side for any treatment we chose to do, but while going through treatment cycles we rarely saw him during the monitoring process, mostly nurses and his other partners in the practice.
Anovulation, Male Factor, Other
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Through our 3 IUI cycles and our IVF consult he seemed to be more than supportive of our ideal course of treatment. He was good answering any questions we had and being thorough. However during the cycles we never saw him, it was always other doctors doing our monitoring.
Be more involved with each cycle as opposed to letting other Doctors and NP's be there in your place.
I felt like Dr. Hill was personable and on our side for any treatment we chose to do, but while going through treatment cycles we rarely saw him during the monitoring process, mostly nurses and his other partners in the practice.
2 IUI cycles were done with Letrozole days 3-5, trigger shots, and insemination to follow, labs to check beta levels. 1 IUI cycle with Gonal F 75 iu for about a week, trigger shots and insemination, labs to check estrogen & beta levels.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Amber)
She was always personable, hopeful and just the right amount of perky. Very informative and helpful in anyway she could. No weaknesses whatsoever!
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Always easy to call and book appointments, nice staff and very compassionate about not overcharging if they don't have to, since it can be expensive. I went to the M'boro office instead of the Nashville office, I preferred the smaller office and close knit staff. I do understand that other patients may not like that the office is much smaller though.
Most of my costs were through the pharmacies, which they provided a discount program for. All diagnostic testing was covered by our insurance and the only things out of pocket charged at the clinic were sperm washing and insemination, those costs were relatively low compared to stories I've heard of other clinics charging. Without medications, IUI cycles were under $500 with insurance, and with medications total costs $590-900.
He didn't seem deadset on the amount of embryos to transfer in the consultation, he did go over both sides of the spectrum for the two possible outcomes. He did suggest with our situation that a singleton would be ideal, but 2 wouldn't be out of the question either.
Murfreesboro
I often waited over 45 minutes to see Dr. Hill and when I finally spoke with him it always felt rushed...All 3 of my IUI's were traumatic for me because Dr. Hill and his staff were unable to get through my cervix. I'm not convinced that they ever actually did the IUI correctly. When we finally switched to another clinic in Atlanta the doctor was able to get through my cervix within a few seconds. Dr. Hill had tried for over an hour one time and even said he would need to put me asleep to perform the next IUI. I felt like he had zero concern for my time because I was often left waiting well over 45 minutes to consultations or followups.
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Dr. Hill is VERY friendly and that was wonderful for us in the beginning. I feel like he never exactly made a plan of action for my treatment. All 3 of my IUI's were traumatic for me because Dr. Hill and his staff were unable to get through my cervix. I'm not convinced that they ever actually did the IUI correctly. When we finally switched to another clinic in Atlanta the doctor was able to get through my cervix within a few seconds. Dr. Hill had tried for over an hour one time and even said he would need to put me asleep to perform the next IUI. I felt like he had zero concern for my time because I was often left waiting well over 45 minutes to consultations or followups.
Keep looking! I wish I had my 2 years back :(
With Nashville Fertility I completely felt like a number. I often waited over 45 minutes to see Dr. Hill and when I finally spoke with him it always felt rushed.
I did 3 IUI cycles with Clomid. I don't remember many specifics but I do know that the clinic was closed on some of my ovulation dates. I felt very rushed when my IUI occurred over a holiday. The nurses and Doctor seemed super annoyed that I needed service if it was a weekend or holiday.
I don't have any good memories of the nursing staff. I always felt rushed and like my time wasn't valued while waiting so long for the doctor.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Nashville Fertility - I always felt like a number. The waiting room is full of people and it seems so doom and gloom in there. The only positive at NFC is how friendly the ladies in the business office were.
IUI around $1,000 each.
Dr. Hill suggested transferring one embryo due to my cervix being short.
PCOS, Unexplained
Dr. Hill was very professional and gave my husband and I hope. He went over my medical history in great detail and I felt that he came up with a good protocol that was successful for us in the end. I like that we sat down with him one on one and he gave us time to ask any questions.... The overall goal that Dr. Hill had for us was one healthy baby. Before I started any medications, my husband and I both had to have a full blood panel workup. This is where they found out that I had a thyroid dysfunction as well as MTHFR.
PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Dr. Hill was very professional and gave my husband and I hope. He went over my medical history in great detail and I felt that he came up with a good protocol that was successful for us in the end. I like that we sat down with him one on one and he gave us time to ask any questions. I feel like there are a lot of doctors who don't take the time to really listen to their patients but he had a wonderful balance of professionalism and trustworthiness. During our embryo transfer he talked me through everything that was happening during the procedure. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is starting their infertility journey. I wish that I had started at this clinic from day one.
Write down your questions and have them ready. Do your research and know that every doctor has a different protocol.
The care at NFC was incredible. Not only did they take the time to go over any questions in detail, they truly seemed to care about my wellbeing both mentally and physically. We did not feel just like a number. You are assigned a nurse who I could email or call with any questions at any time. They explained every procedure, what to expect, they were professional and I would highly recommend Nashville Fertility to anyone who is looking for a positive experience while going through infertility.
The overall goal that Dr. Hill had for us was one healthy baby. Before I started any medications, my husband and I both had to have a full blood panel workup. This is where they found out that I had a thyroid dysfunction as well as MTHFR. I had been going to another RE for two years prior to going through IVF. It was very frustrating that this was found so late. I loved that you had to have a whole checklist of different test prior to even going to your first IVF class. He came up with his own treatment strategy based off of our results. I was told to start on: prenatal vitamins, vitamin d, folate, metanx, levothyroxine, metformin. For my egg retrieval: I was on stims for 11 days with 4 ultrasounds for IVF cycle monitoring. Stims: 75units of menopur, 225 units Gonal-f, Cetrotide 0.25 mg and we did trigger shot on day 11. We did PGS testing so we had a FET 3 months after our egg retrieval. FET protocol was as follows: started on Doxycycline for a week, Lupron, Estrogen patches and began PIO five days before our transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Tina DeBoer)
She was the most caring, professional, sensitive, nurse I have ever been around. She was an excellent communicator and was thorough in explaining every procedure and protocol in great detail. I will request to have her as my nurse if we transfer another embryo in the future.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
The overall environment is very professional. I never had one negative experience from the ladies at the front desk, financial office, lab techs, nurses or doctors. They are all very organized, detail oriented, professional, and very positive. I honestly don't have one bad thing to say about the clinic.
Flat Rate Fee: $10,000 for Nashville Fertility, FPG Labs of Nashville and surgery center. This included all exams, ultrasounds, appointments, blood test, operating room fees, egg retrieval and transfer. We did ICSI Additional $1450 PGS Testing Additional $5800 Meds: $4000
Dr. Hill recommended a single embryo transfer based on our age and our number and quality of our embryos.
Nashville
I have a low AMH and knew it would be difficult to retrieve a high number of quality eggs. Given that diagnosis, [Dr. George Hill and] I approached my egg retrieval with a Minimal Stim approach and was lucky enough to retrieve 10 eggs. Of the 10 retrieved, 6 were mature and 5 fertilized. Since we wanted to do PGS testing on the embryos we did a frozen transfer approximately 2 months after the retrieval. Two of the three embryos tested normal and we transferred 1 embryo which took.
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
When we had our initial consultation with Dr. Hill I appreciated his knowledge of our medical history and was very candid and honest with expectations. He clearly walked us through the IVF process and gave us his opinion on what approach he thought would give us the best results. As difficult it was at the time to hear our chances were not great he made us feel like he would exhaust all avenues before giving up.
At times he may seem blunt or assumes the worst however I can say after going through this entire process it was a huge blessing for us to understand what we were up against. I appreciated his honesty and it helped us skip over the emotional part of what we were going through and focus on what the next steps were.
I have a low AMH and knew it would be difficult to retrieve a high number of quality eggs. Given that diagnosis, I approached my egg retrieval with a Minimal Stim approach and was lucky enough to retrieve 10 eggs. Of the 10 retrieved, 6 were mature and 5 fertilized. Since we wanted to do PGS testing on the embryos we did a frozen transfer approximately 2 months after the retrieval. Two of the three embryos tested normal and we transferred 1 embryo which took.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Jordan Vaughan)
Jordan was our primary nurse and we couldn't have been more happy to have had her through our process. She felt more like a friend than a nurse. She always gave me enough time for my questions and never made me feel rushed. She gave clear and concise directions and if I had questions after I left my appointment she always answered my emails in a timely fashion.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
My only complaint with the clinic was how the finances were handled. We never felt like we had a good grasp on all that was being charged and we spent months battling with the insurance company and the clinic on trying to get things approved. It wasn't extremely clear when payments were required at what time and I was caught off guard a few times with expected payments. Also, after the fact we are receiving refund checks however there is no explanation of what it is for or where the overpayment occurred.
Even though our insurance covered some of the costs, we were responsible for paying upfront. Now we are trying to reconcile what we should be refunded and what is still owed.
Nashville Fertility Clinic and Dr. Hill's goal is one healthy baby and one healthy mom. Based on my age (under 35) and the fact we did PGS testing they will only transfer 1. We did not even ask about transferring more as I trusted their opinion but believe they would have been open to a discussion if we felt like that was a path we wanted to take.
Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
Know that he's [Dr. George Hill] going to look at every piece of the puzzle and offer as many solutions as possible. He can be aggressive with treatment, but just let him know if he's moving too fast...First IVF Cycle: Our first cycle, in my opinion, was a "base" cycle. He put me on FSH drugs and set a standard dosage to see how my body would react to them. We used Gonal-F, Menapur & Ganarelix. We transferred a very "healthy" 4AB embryo, but it resulted in a negative test. Our FET Cycle: Dr. Hill adjusted treatment slightly, trying different brands of drugs before implantation. We implanted 2 healthy embryos (roughly a 4BB & 2BB) but resulted in a negative test.
Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
I've had a good experience with Dr. Hill so far. (we are currently in treatment still) He's to the point and very as a matter of fact when it comes to options moving forward. After we had our two failed transfers, he called within a few days to offer condolences, and then gave us our next steps. He keeps our hope alive.
Go in with an open mind. Know that he's going to look at every piece of the puzzle and offer as many solutions as possible. He can be aggressive with treatment, but just let him know if he's moving too fast.
Dr. Hill is a good balance between being blunt and treating you like a human. He tells you like it is, but does it in a way that keeps you hopefully throughout the process.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Jordan Vaughn)
Jordan Vaughn is the BEST. This is a big reason why I have been happy with my care at Nashville Fertility Center. She is our cheerleader in this whole process. Very caring and respectful. I also appreciate how quick she is to respond to email when I have questions regarding our care.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
My husbands first visit was a little confusing. They were a little disorganized at the front desk. Other than that, our care has been good.
Rough estimates: Flat fee for one round of IVF and fresh transfer: $9500 Frozen transfer: $3500 Drugs for first round, including transfer: (FSH, estrogen, progesterone, etc $6500) Drugs for FET: $3500
I agreed with the transfers he suggested. Because I was 32, we transferred one the first time. After the first one failed, he suggested we try two.
Endometriosis, Unexplained
I did over stimulate and had to move from a fresh cycle to a frozen cycle [with Dr. Hill]. Egg retrieval produced 27 eggs, 8 embryos. We transferred 1 embryo, that split. Resulting in identical twin boys. Carried to 35 weeks...would meet with us for all consultations, before moving to a new treatment and as requested. He was kind, thoughtful, intentional, and easy to talk with. He answered all questions. He never seemed hurried or that we were not important.
Endometriosis, Unexplained
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Dr. Hill is warm and kind. He smiles, listened to me cry, and was understanding. He would say things like, "I know this is hard" and I felt heard. He was also aggressive with treatments, fully motivated to achieve pregnancy. He offered us choices and let us tell him what we could handle, when we could handle it. He was the first doctor to take me seriously regarding pain during my cycles.
Tell him what you want. Schedule appointments with Dr. Hill when you want to talk with him directly.
Dr. Hill would meet with us for all consultations, before moving to a new treatment and as requested. He was kind, thoughtful, intentional, and easy to talk with. He answered all questions. He never seemed hurried or that we were not important.
Ganirelex cycle plan. I don't remember specific doses. I also chose PIO. I took Follistim, Menopur, Estradiol dot. I did over stimulate and had to move from a fresh cycle to a frozen cycle. Egg retrieval produced 27 eggs, 8 embryos. We transferred 1 embryo, that split. Resulting in identical twin boys. Carried to 35 weeks, no NICU time.
Tina was an angel! She was able to identify when I was struggling. Listened to me cry, gave advice and referrals as needed. She ALWAYS called us back. ALWAYS emailed back. IN TIMELY MANNER. I never felt like I was hunting her down or feeling lost. She felt like family.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Other than difficulty in scheduling sperm analysis, ALL staff was very kind. They were helpful in scheduling timely appointments. They were kind, understanding and helpful. Wait times were minimal. Every staff member appeared invested and hopeful in our journey.
From start to finish (medicated cycles, IUI, surgery, IVF procedure, meds) we spent $20,000
We were encouraged by our age and health to transfer one embryo instead of two. I am so glad we followed this advice, because our embryo split.
Nashville
Dr Hill was always very descriptive, professional, and informative. He always listened to our concerns and what we had to say as patients. The only downfall was that we never seen him unless we had a consultation... We used 50mg of clomid for 3 months with timed intercourse. We then moved onto 50mg of clomid and a trigger shot of ovidrel with an IUI
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Be open and honest with everything. Voice all of your concerns and ask questions
Dr Hill and his staff always were so positive and encouraging even when our numbers were at the lowest. We had such an amazing experience with his office
I don’t have any weaknesses for them. Both nurses I encountered were very accommodating. They were always up to date with my chart and what was going on. They both made personal calls to myself to check on me
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
The front desk lady doesn’t seem nice at first and is very straight forward, but after the first couple of visits she is extremely sweet.the clinics strength would be that they were all up to date with what was going on with us every time we came in.
My ultrasounds were around $200, meds were $150, sperm wash was $220 and the insemination was $200. Each of our consultations were $250
I don’t have any comments.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, PCOS
Dr. Hill was wonderful. Patient and explained every thing in a detailed way. He tells you the truth and gives you hope but not false hope.... He's the best. Calms you down, helps you along every step of the way. Changes treatment as needed to help you. He's just been perfect. He is always available to ask questions and can be very comforting during this process.... Lupron daily, gonal f, midur, progesterone oil, ovidel. Was on Lupron for 3 months before protocol started.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, PCOS
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
To come in with an open mind and be ready for what he will say, good or bad.
Lupron daily, gonal f, midur, progesterone oil, ovidel. Was on Lupron for 3 months before protocol started. Then Lupron daily then started the gonal F right after.
Tina was the best. She was the perfect fit for me. So caring and understanding and answered all my questions.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
The clinic was perfect. Big enough for many patients, yet you didn't feel alone. The dim lights made you feel relaxed every time you walked in. Not one weakness I could talk about because it was all perfect.
Labs were a different fee because they used a company outside of their office. With insurance the fee for lab was 8,000 and the fee for anesthesia was 3,000 and the actual fee for them was 2,000
This is it for me. I need a hysterectomy after this. I would prefer 2 embryos but I've come to the conclusion it's safer with 1.
Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids
I absolutely love Dr Hill. He is very nice, knowledgeable and professional. I fully understood my Ivf plan and he was open to any suggestions we had. We worked together to put our plan in place...Dr Hill is very nice, has great bedside manners and explains everything very clearly...The doctors are amazing, sweet and very knowledgeable! The support staff and receptionist are rude and seem like they simply don't care. The doctors are so good though that is worth dealing with their staff.
Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
I absolutely love Dr Hill. He is very nice, knowledgeable and professional. I fully understood my Ivf plan and he was open to any suggestions we had. We worked together to put our plan in place. I am the proud mama of a one and a half year old and have one embryo in cryo storage with his clinic
Ask lots of questions. Make sure you understand your plan. Do your research and ask what options are available to you
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Jordan)
I was very disappointed with my nurse. She seemed annoyed when I asked questions. She seemed annoyed when I asked her to send prescription to a different pharmacy (found better pricing at a different pharmacy). When she called with the results she was so cold I actually thought our cycle had failed. I was very surprised to find out it did work. It took me a second to take it all in and I asked her to repeat instructions, once again she sounded annoyed. She also ordered the wrong meds! If you are assigned to her, I would strongly recommend you request someone else!
2008 - 2011
I knew he [Dr. george Hill] had a lot of patients but he made me feel like I was his only patient....Even after I was finished with his clinic he continued to follow my care to my delivery. He made sure that I understood what was going on every step of the way...We tried doing IUI's first before doing IVF to rule out the possibility of that working. With having a cancer history we knew that achieving pregnancy wasn't going to be easy for me. I was fortunate to get pregnant the first IVF.
2008 - 2011
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Make notes of each appointment. A lot is going on and hard to remember sometimes from appointment to appointment.
I knew he had a lot of patients but he made me feel like I was his only patient.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center.
If I had questions, they were always there to answer them. It was reassuring to know they were there if I needed them.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
They are very committed to privacy. This can be a very touchy topic for some couples. The clinic is committed to educating couples of the process which can be very hard at times.
IUI about $3k per cycle and IVF with meds $8k (prices from 2008)
3 IUI, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing, IVF
Great experience and I would go back if needed. Just by talking with him [Dr. George Hill], You could tell how knowledgeable he was. He was a great doctor and seemed to truly care and was willing to work with us. Thankful for him!!... Clomid 3 months 3 IUIs Egg retrieval but over stimulated One transferred-negative test Two transferred-twins!
3 IUI, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing, IVF
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Great experience and I would go back if needed. Just by talking with him, You could tell how knowledgeable he was. He was a great doctor and seemed to truly care and was willing to work with us. Thankful for him!!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kellie Millett)
Kelli was amazing!! Great communicator
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Loved the clinic. Very organized and usually running on time Great nurses and great person taking blood Very compassionate and willing to help! All the staff was wonderful! I would definitely recommend
Don’t remember