6.8

Murfreesboro, TN 37129
345 23rd Ave. N
Nashville, TN 37203

Treated 2016 - 2017
Know that he's [Dr. George Hill] going to look at every piece of the puzzle and offer as many solutions as possible. He can be aggressive with treatment, but just let him know if he's moving too fast...First IVF Cycle: Our first cycle, in my opinion, was a "base" cycle. He put me on FSH drugs and set a standard dosage to see how my body would react to them. We used Gonal-F, Menapur & Ganarelix. We transferred a very "healthy" 4AB embryo, but it resulted in a negative test. Our FET Cycle: Dr. Hill adjusted treatment slightly, trying different brands of drugs before implantation. We implanted 2 healthy embryos (roughly a 4BB & 2BB) but resulted in a negative test.
Flat fee for one round of IVF and fresh transfer [at Nashville Fertility Center] : $9500 Frozen transfer: $3500 Drugs for first round, including transfer: (FSH, estrogen, progesterone, etc $6500) Drugs for FET: $3500...Jordan Vaughn is the BEST. This is a big reason why I have been happy with my care at Nashville Fertility Center. She is our cheerleader in this whole process. Very caring and respectful. I also appreciate how quick she is to respond to email when I have questions regarding our care.
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
I've had a good experience with Dr. Hill so far. (we are currently in treatment still) He's to the point and very as a matter of fact when it comes to options moving forward. After we had our two failed transfers, he called within a few days to offer condolences, and then gave us our next steps. He keeps our hope alive.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Go in with an open mind. Know that he's going to look at every piece of the puzzle and offer as many solutions as possible. He can be aggressive with treatment, but just let him know if he's moving too fast.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Dr. Hill is a good balance between being blunt and treating you like a human. He tells you like it is, but does it in a way that keeps you hopefully throughout the process.
Describe the protocols George Hill used in your cycles at Nashville Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Jordan Vaughn)
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
My husbands first visit was a little confusing. They were a little disorganized at the front desk. Other than that, our care has been good.
Describe the costs associated with your care under George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center.
Rough estimates: Flat fee for one round of IVF and fresh transfer: $9500 Frozen transfer: $3500 Drugs for first round, including transfer: (FSH, estrogen, progesterone, etc $6500) Drugs for FET: $3500
Describe George Hill's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Nashville Fertility Center.
I agreed with the transfers he suggested. Because I was 32, we transferred one the first time. After the first one failed, he suggested we try two.
George Hill
Nashville
Dr Hill and his staff [Nashville Fertility Center] took plenty of time to explain the process to me and answer all my questions. Throughout the process everyone was so nice and made me feel comfortable, informed, and reduced as much stress as possible. ... Dr Hill thoroughly explained the process and what to expect. I asked him to be direct about our chances and up to this point everything he told me has been spot on. He was kind, patient, and very knowledgeable.
The billing staff [Nashville Fertility Center] is discreet and understanding. The only negative I can say is that there isn’t really a payment plan to help out with the cost. ... They get you scheduled for appointments quickly and get you called back on time. All the reception staff is pleasant. ... Tina has been fantastic. She has always been caring and understanding. She takes all the time needed to answer all my questions and never makes me feel like a bother.
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Dr Hill and his staff took plenty of time to explain the process to me and answer all my questions. Throughout the process everyone was so nice and made me feel comfortable, informed, and reduced as much stress as possible.
For egg retrieval, I was on Follistim 225 every day with Pregnyl 10 mg every other day. My trigger shot was ganarellix. I had an internal ultrasound every other day.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Tina)
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Clinic is nice and very clean. They get you scheduled for appointments quickly and get you called back on time. All the reception staff is pleasant. The billing staff is discreet and understanding. The only negative I can say is that there isn’t really a payment plan to help out with the cost.
George Hill