6.8

1725 Medical Center Parkway
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
345 23rd Ave. N
Nashville, TN 37203

We didn't know it was male factor at first, so Dr. Hill had my husband tested but also immediately put me on clomid for 5 days followed by an ovudrul shot. I did this for 3 cycles while awaiting on multiple tests from my husband. Now that we know it's male factor, we were referred to a urologist and are about to start IVF...spent as much as we needed, he drew diagrams, talked us through every step that we were going to make. He made us have hope (cautious), but still hope!
We normally see the same nurse [at Nashville Fertility Center] , but all nurses are polite, kind, and human. They take into consideration your time and emotional state... I have never been on hold for more than 1-2 minutes before, and if you leave a message, your call is normally returned within the same day, if not first thing the next morning...a meeting with Dr. Hill is about $180; tests have run us about $600...The clinic is easy to get to, has valet parking, the receptionists and bill department are very kind.
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Dr. Hill sits down with you and your partner, he listens to your concerns, he goes on full attack on how to get you started on your journey. He has other specialist to work with (since our infertility comes from male factor). He diagrams and gives real statistics. He offers hope but is also realistic.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Take whatever appointment they have, Dr. Hill is busy.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Dr. Hill spent as much as we needed, he drew diagrams, talked us through every step that we were going to make. He made us have hope (cautious), but still hope!
Describe the protocols George Hill used in your cycles at Nashville Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Nashville Fertility Center.
We normally see the same nurse, but all nurses are polite, kind, and human. They take into consideration your time and emotional state.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
The clinic is easy to get to, has valet parking, the receptionists and bill department are very kind. You kind of have to take whatever appointment they have, since they are busy. It is about a 45 minute drive from where I work, but they have such a good reputation that it's worth every minute. I have never been on hold for more than 1-2 minutes before, and if you leave a message, your call is normally returned within the same day, if not first thing the next morning.
Describe the costs associated with your care under George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center.
My insurance doesn't cover any fertility treatments, so this is all out of pocket. I don't think it's too expensive; a meeting with Dr. Hill is about $180; tests have run us about $600.
Describe George Hill's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Nashville Fertility Center.
Dr. Hill suggests eSET since one healthy baby is our goal. He gave statistics that at my age (36) one embryo would be as successful as 2.

Treated 2018 - 2019
He [Dr. George Hill] started me off immediately on clomid 25 mg a day and also the ovidrul shot. I received ultrasonds on day 12 before the shot. We did all this before receiving full information regarding my husband's factors. Turns out, we have 100% male infertility factor, so all the drugs I took were for nothing.... He is kind and soft spoken. He was always up to date on our chart and familiar with my medical history and spoke to my husband's as well. He offered us options when we thought we had run out. He didn't keep us waiting for long and he always had appointments available at some time in the near future.
The clinic [Nashville Fertility Center- Nashville] is easy to get to and has valet parking. You do not wait long and everyone that works there is friendly and efficient. Some things seem dated, but that's ok with me. Everything is located right there, from the doctors, ultrasound, male fertility testing, etc, so you don't have to travel to get anywhere else.... They are very nice and compassionate, but efficient. They don't waste time and work on getting you in and out.
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
You may have to wait to get in with him and his openings are always in the middle of the day, so prepare to take off work.
He spoke to me and my husband in a gentle but honest way. He sat down at a table with us, he included his medical student and nurses in on the conversations, he was always up to date on our chart. He also told us there's always hope and miracles do happen.
He started me off immediately on clomid 25 mg a day and also the ovidrul shot. I received ultrasonds on day 12 before the shot. We did all this before receiving full information regarding my husband's factors. Turns out, we have 100% male infertility factor, so all the drugs I took were for nothing.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
The clinic is easy to get to and has valet parking. You do not wait long and everyone that works there is friendly and efficient. Some things seem dated, but that's ok with me. Everything is located right there, from the doctors, ultrasound, male fertility testing, etc, so you don't have to travel to get anywhere else.
My insurance doesn't pay for fertility, but I felt all prices were reasonable and they do offer a flat IVF cycle fee which is where we are headed in the future.

Treated 2018 - 2019
Dr Hill showed compassion and was easy to work with. He explained things in great detail and was easy to ask questions too. ... My husband had a surgery to fix a varicose seal. Waited 6 months to determine if procedure increased sperm count. Count continued to be low and vary in numbers. Proceeded with 3 failed IUIs. Took 3 cycles of Clomid and 3 cycles of Femara. Then decided to proceed with IVF/frozen transfer. Recently had our embryo transfer
Nashville Fertility Clinic has been very easy to work with. The office environment is very clean, easy to schedule appointments, never have to wait long to be seen/close to your appointment times, front desk/billing staff are very friendly and easy to work with. Clinic appears to be very organized... My nurse, Jordan, has been great to work with. She has been very organized and easy to work with. Highly recommend her!
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Dr Hill showed compassion and was easy to work with. He explained things in great detail and was easy to ask questions too. It was always easy to get schedule appointments and office was as flexible as possible. Never had to wait long at all!!
Come ready with a list of questions!
Dr Hill and Nashville Fertility Clinic has been very easy to work with. They are super organized.
Met with Nashville Fertility Clinic based on the recommendation of my PCP and my husband's urologist (low sperm count). My husband had a surgery to fix a varicose seal. Waited 6 months to determine if procedure increased sperm count. Count continued to be low and vary in numbers. Proceeded with 3 failed IUIs. Took 3 cycles of Clomid and 3 cycles of Femara. Then decided to proceed with IVF/frozen transfer. Recently had our embryo transfer last Wednesday!! Praying for positive blood test on Monday!! This has been extremely emotional time to go through and it is hard when many others don't understand what you are going through. It has been helpful to me to meet others who are going through process to discuss things with.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Jordan Vaughan)
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
About $25,000-$30,000 between IUIs and IVF with frozen transfer.
Dr Hill prefers single embryo transfers.
Treated 2017 - 2018
Dr. Hill has been doing this type of medicine since the year I was born. He is very knowledgable. He showed compassion during the miscarriage we suffered after our first FET. Always made sure that it's fine to be sad. I only saw him for my consultation appointment, when we transferred and then for our weekly ultrasounds.We never waited long for him to come to our room and was very attentive to our plan and what was going on.
Strength is that they [Nashville Fertility Center] for the most part have friendly staff.... My IVF nurse, Tina, called after hours, as late as 7 or 8 at night just to check in, relay lab results and talk about medication dosing changes because she knows as a nurse I am unable to talk while on the clock.... hey have various appt. times through the day which make it nice to get the earliest and get to work only missing 30 minutes. Weakness is that they are busy so sometimes it seems like you can be just a number, especially during your stim cycle. The main ultrasound tech is not the most sympathetic. She does not show you what she is looking at or measuring and just rushes to get on to the next one.
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Dr. Hill has been doing this type of medicine since the year I was born. He is very knowledgable. He showed compassion during the miscarriage we suffered after our first FET. Always made sure that it's fine to be sad. I only saw him for my consultation appointment, when we transferred and then for our weekly ultrasounds. We never waited long for him to come to our room and was very attentive to our plan and what was going on. My only negative was after our miscarriage he told us we would transfer about 6 months earlier then when we actually will transfer again. In the grand scheme 6 months is not tons but when you are at this stage of trying to have a baby you are just to ready for a successful cycle.
He is old, sweet but make sure you have your questions written down before meeting with him. He is a very smooth talker and reassures you he has a plan which totally makes you forget all the questions you came in having.
My IVF nurse, Tina, called after hours, as late as 7 or 8 at night just to check in, relay lab results and talk about medication dosing changes because she knows as a nurse I am unable to talk while on the clock. Dr. Hill was always very sweet, asked if we had questions and was very cautious with our baby as our beta hcg did not climb as it was suppose to. As my husband and I always try to look at the positive Dr. Hill always reminded me it is fine not to be ok after a miscarriage and it is fine to grieve the loss of your child. While we were waiting to start the "natural miscarry" process Tina would call and check in all the time to see how it was going, make sure I was not worried, I was staying well hydrated and that once it started I was feeling ok. They are easy to get ahold of, always return calls and emails day of.
I used an antagonist protocol as I am 26, great AMH level, very fertile, not having any known issues or previous OB history. I took Gonal-F, cetrotide and Menopur. With the fear of OHSS we used 80 units of Lupron as my trigger which was great because we were already freezing all for PGS testing. I felt well on the medication and grew 30 mature follicles.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Tina)
I love my primary nurse. She is great at communicating, calls to check in on how we are doing and looks at our chart in between visits to keep up to date and see if there is anything else we should be doing in the meantime. The girls who do the lab draws are great, they have never missed my vein. Ultrasound tech, slightly older but she is their main girl is on a bad note with us. Our HCG did not double q48 hours as it was suppose to so we were in more frequently for ultrasounds. At one of these visits when we should have seen a great heartbeat it was slow and not promising. She literally said to us "I had more hope for the pregnancy then this." She lacked so much empathy and grace when talking with patients. With our next round I am going to request I do not come in when she is in the office. We obviously are new at this, we are scared going in week after week waiting for the worst to happen and she was just rude.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Strength is that they for the most part have friendly staff. Our primary nurse is caring and has been doing this for years. I have not heard a person say they did not like TIna or Dr. Hill. They have various appt. times through the day which make it nice to get the earliest and get to work only missing 30 minutes. Weakness is that they are busy so sometimes it seems like you can be just a number, especially during your stim cycle. The main ultrasound tech is not the most sympathetic. She does not show you what she is looking at or measuring and just rushes to get on to the next one.
I think we paid about 20k to the clinic, including PGS but not medication. Medication cost around 5k more and I even had some meds gifted to me from the LiveStrong Foundation
I understand the risks with transferring multiple. Since our embryos are PGS normal he will only allow the transfer of 1 at a time due to the risks of having multiples
What specific things went wrong at Nashville Fertility Center?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Nashville Fertility Center.
While you are in a rush to get all your paperwork turned in, esp. if you don't start with birth control pills. They lost part of the paperwork that needed to be notarized. Thankfully the office has a notary. They also had confusion with billing and not knowing what was part of the IVF flat rate. Several times they tried to have us pay but thankfully I knew what was included in our original payment and could fight it. Also as I am having my progesterone checked to try to get into my next cycle they ordered an Estrodiol instead which created a delay in results.
Nashville
Wonderful experience all around [with Dr. George Hill]! Was willing to listen to me and adjust the plan accordingly. Even when faced with what I felt was a brick wall he adjusted the plan and was willing to work with us to be successful. He answered all of our questions and was always patient with us...he is a wonderful doctor and very knowledgeable with great bedside manner!!
I was planning to transfer multiple embryo [at Nashville Fertility Center] but was encouraged d/t embryo staging that one would be best option...Strengths: Communication, Compassion, Wonderful bedside manner, VERY organized process, short wait time when at the office, very thorough, flexible to change, very inclusive, all the staff are friendly and helpful Weakness: NONE!
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Wonderful experience all around! Was willing to listen to me and adjust the plan accordingly. Even when faced with what I felt was a brick wall he adjusted the plan and was willing to work with us to be successful. He answered all of our questions and was always patient with us.
Feel confident going into it because he is a wonderful doctor and very knowledgeable with great bedside manner!!
Very compassionate and everyone at the office was friendly and welcoming. Nurse practitioner Tina was wonderful! She would also get back to me the day I contacted her and would spend as much time as I needed answering questions and discussing the plan.
FET - estrogen patches combined with estrace and Lupron to build uterine lining. When lining didn't respond trialed Neupogen then decided to move forward as planned with FET. Started Progesterone injections and then added Crinone gel when progesterone was not high enough.
LOVE TINA!!! She was wonderful during the whole experience. Always took time to listen and was so compassionate especially when things didn't go as planned. She always returned my calls. I never felt that I wasn't heard at this office which is HUGE in this process. I cant say enough wonderful things about Tina!
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Since transferred embryos and oocytes from another clinic costs did increase d/t the thawing process of the embryos (day 1). Otherwise reasonable costs and comparable to other clinics.
I was planning to transfer multiple embryo but was encouraged d/t embryo staging that one would be best option.
Treated 2017 - 2018
Dr. he’ll [Hill] used a lot of test to come up with a plan for me and we were supposed to start IVF however I wanted to wait and try a natural route. Since we went that way we ended up on Metformin And I ended up with a list of vitamins that I needed to take to help my body be as fertile as possible ... He was always so patient in our meetings ... I would recommend him because he truly values his patients and wants to help everyone achieve the overall goal of beating in fertility.
Some of the strengths of this clinic [Nashville Fertility Center] is they work with you with your schedule and trying to get you in in a timely manner they also are very punctual and patient. One of the downfalls is sometimes it takes a little bit for them to get back to you when you do have certain questions that you have called over the phone or if you leave a message for them to email you something sometimes they don’t get all the information emailed to you so you have to call again to get things done.
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
George he’ll take his time to go over your game plan. If there is a lot of information he also takes the time to go into individual details about what things you need to do in each step of the process. As a patient of always hated male gynecologist even specialist but he has made me feel so at ease as a patient that it does not bother me that he is a male.
If you have a lot of issues and you want answers and someone to believe you that something is going on I would highly suggest George Hill because I told him all of my issues and the very first meeting he literally put me through every test to find out what was going on. I would recommend him because he truly values his patients and wants to help everyone achieve the overall goal of beating in fertility.
He was always so patient in our meetings even when I came with literally 46 questions after our very first meeting. He also was patient as I cried when I found out I had endometriosis.
Dr. he’ll used a lot of test to come up with a plan for me and we were supposed to start IVF however I wanted to wait and try a natural route. Since we went that way we ended up on Metformin And I ended up with a list of vitamins that I needed to take to help my body be as fertile as possible and that was the only medicines I really wanted to get into and I never really got to start the full IVF process because I decided that the money was too much. Now in my current new plan I will be starting medications to do the Iui Process but I have not got that information as of yet
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Michelle )
She has been nothing but helpful in getting information to me in a timely manner as well as she is patient and understanding as well
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Some of the strengths of this clinic is they work with you with your schedule and trying to get you in in a timely manner they also are very punctual and patient. One of the downfalls is sometimes it takes a little bit for them to get back to you when you do have certain questions that you have called over the phone or if you leave a message for them to email you something sometimes they don’t get all the information emailed to you so you have to call again to get things done. But overall the staff and clinic is very awesome
Currently I am around $4000.00 for everything that has been done. Surgery, doctor visits, medications.
Dr. Hill said from the very beginning that he only transfers one embryo because a lot of study show that transferring multiple embryos Does not hold real value of it working any better than one embryo. So he he truly is a firm believer in one embryo but he did say that he may would do two under certain circumstances but in my case it was definitely be just one so that something you will have to talk with him about if you know that you want more than one embryo transferred then you might would want to look for another doctor
Murfreesboro
Front desk [at Nashville Fertility Center] is really slow. You have to put on a wrist band with your name and date of birth. I’ve never been to a doctor’s office that required that before. The x ray tech that did my ultrasound was one of the nicest person that I had ever met. She explained everything she was doing and answered all of my questions during the ultrasound.... The nurse I had did not read anything in my chart. She asked questions that she already had answers to. When Dr Hill asked for an ultrasound, the nurse asked me why and what he was looking for. Not sure why she asked as she did not perform the ultrasound. She was not really personable.
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Strong communicator. He repeats back to ensure he understands your questions. He does not speak over you. He explains things extremely well. He is honest. Does not try to sell you on something that will not work. I liked the way he explained each procedure and why it would or would not work for me and my husband.
Don’t be embarrassed of anything that you have been thru. He is there to help you have a baby.
Dr Hill was really interested in my history and was very compassionate. I went into preterm labor at 20 weeks 3 yrs ago. My son was stillborn. Less than a year later my second son was born at 24 weeks. He lived for 5 days. Within 3 months of that birth it was determined that I had an incompetent cervix. I had a TAC place to avoid preterm labor in the future. One month of surgery I was pregnant, however I lost the baby at 6 weeks. It’s been 2 yrs and I have not been able to get pregnant. I have gone thru 4 rounds of fertility treatments and 1 round of IUI and have been unable to get pregnant. Dr Hill ran all sorts of tests to make sure nothing had been missed while trying to determine why I am now unable to get pregnant. I’m nearly 41 and my only favorable option is IVF. I was glad that Dr Hill was so honest with me. He did not see the point in continuing the fertility drugs on their own.
Due to my age of 40, Dr Hill felt that IVF would be the best course of treatment. He did a great job explaining the different levels of IVF. I did not realize that there were different treatments.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Front desk is really slow. You have to put on a wrist band with your name and date of birth. I’ve never been to a doctor’s office that required that before. The x ray tech that did my ultrasound was one of the nicest person that I had ever met. She explained everything she was doing and answered all of my questions during the ultrasound.
Nashville
Nashville fertility clink is very clean, cozy and very welcoming. They are quick to check you in and get you to a room. Every time I have gone in, I have been greeted with a smile and called by my name.... Our total is going to be around $17,470. Egg retrieval with PHT-A is $13,590 Frozen Embryo transfer is $3880... They are quick to call back every time I have left a message and are very quick to get me in the office. Always friendly and very compassionate.
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Dr. Hill was so kind when he walked into the exam room to talk with me and my husband. He asked us our background, what we like to do and really got to know us before going into why we were there. Once we got to the “why we were there”, he went through hundreds of pages of previous records to figure out what was going on before to see where he needed to pick up. Since our first consult, he has ordered labs and ultrasounds. Dr. Hill was very calm and patient with us as he knew how stressed we were about trying to have a baby for the last 7 years. He made sure we knew all the risks of the medications and how much everything was going to cost and went through every step before we get to IVF. He made us feel hopeful and comfortable. Like we are real people and not just his patients.
Write down all of the questions you have. Dr. Hill is very through in his answers and so, so very helpful.
Dr. Hill explained everything so well and answered all of the questions we had. He took the time to go through all of my previous records from my other doctors and gave us what our best options would be.
I am currently starting my first treatment with Dr. Hill. We are hoping to start in January of 2019. So far, he has had me have a couple of ultrasounds to check my tubes, ovaries, and uterus. I have also had a couple labs done to see if I am lacking any hormones.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
He went over what would happen if we had elective or multiple. He told us our chances are higher of conceiving if we chose to have multiple embryo transfer. With how long we have been TTC, we would choose multiple.
Treated 2017
I have a low AMH and knew it would be difficult to retrieve a high number of quality eggs. Given that diagnosis, [Dr. George Hill and] I approached my egg retrieval with a Minimal Stim approach and was lucky enough to retrieve 10 eggs. Of the 10 retrieved, 6 were mature and 5 fertilized. Since we wanted to do PGS testing on the embryos we did a frozen transfer approximately 2 months after the retrieval. Two of the three embryos tested normal and we transferred 1 embryo which took.
Jordan was our primary nurse [at Nashville Fertility Center] and we couldn't have been more happy to have had her through our process. She felt more like a friend than a nurse. She always gave me enough time for my questions and never made me feel rushed. She gave clear and concise directions and if I had questions after I left my appointment she always answered my emails in a timely fashion.
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
When we had our initial consultation with Dr. Hill I appreciated his knowledge of our medical history and was very candid and honest with expectations. He clearly walked us through the IVF process and gave us his opinion on what approach he thought would give us the best results. As difficult it was at the time to hear our chances were not great he made us feel like he would exhaust all avenues before giving up.
At times he may seem blunt or assumes the worst however I can say after going through this entire process it was a huge blessing for us to understand what we were up against. I appreciated his honesty and it helped us skip over the emotional part of what we were going through and focus on what the next steps were.
I have a low AMH and knew it would be difficult to retrieve a high number of quality eggs. Given that diagnosis, I approached my egg retrieval with a Minimal Stim approach and was lucky enough to retrieve 10 eggs. Of the 10 retrieved, 6 were mature and 5 fertilized. Since we wanted to do PGS testing on the embryos we did a frozen transfer approximately 2 months after the retrieval. Two of the three embryos tested normal and we transferred 1 embryo which took.
Jordan was our primary nurse and we couldn't have been more happy to have had her through our process. She felt more like a friend than a nurse. She always gave me enough time for my questions and never made me feel rushed. She gave clear and concise directions and if I had questions after I left my appointment she always answered my emails in a timely fashion.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
My only complaint with the clinic was how the finances were handled. We never felt like we had a good grasp on all that was being charged and we spent months battling with the insurance company and the clinic on trying to get things approved. It wasn't extremely clear when payments were required at what time and I was caught off guard a few times with expected payments. Also, after the fact we are receiving refund checks however there is no explanation of what it is for or where the overpayment occurred.
Even though our insurance covered some of the costs, we were responsible for paying upfront. Now we are trying to reconcile what we should be refunded and what is still owed.
Nashville Fertility Clinic and Dr. Hill's goal is one healthy baby and one healthy mom. Based on my age (under 35) and the fact we did PGS testing they will only transfer 1. We did not even ask about transferring more as I trusted their opinion but believe they would have been open to a discussion if we felt like that was a path we wanted to take.
What specific things went wrong at Nashville Fertility Center?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Nashville Fertility Center.
When I was transferred to my regular OB they called more than once to request my chart from the clinic. I'm not sure if it was simply not sent or if it was sent to the wrong spot but it did end up taking a few follow-up calls in order to make sure it was completed.
Treated 2016 - 2017
Dr. Hill was very professional and gave my husband and I hope. He went over my medical history in great detail and I felt that he came up with a good protocol that was successful for us in the end. I like that we sat down with him one on one and he gave us time to ask any questions.... The overall goal that Dr. Hill had for us was one healthy baby. Before I started any medications, my husband and I both had to have a full blood panel workup. This is where they found out that I had a thyroid dysfunction as well as MTHFR.
The care at NFC was incredible. Not only did they take the time to go over any questions in detail, they truly seemed to care about my wellbeing both mentally and physically. We did not feel just like a number. You are assigned a nurse who I could email or call with any questions at any time.... The overall environment is very professional. I never had one negative experience from the ladies at the front desk, financial office, lab techs, nurses or doctors. They are all very organized, detail oriented, professional, and very positive. I honestly don't have one bad thing to say about the clinic.
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Dr. Hill was very professional and gave my husband and I hope. He went over my medical history in great detail and I felt that he came up with a good protocol that was successful for us in the end. I like that we sat down with him one on one and he gave us time to ask any questions. I feel like there are a lot of doctors who don't take the time to really listen to their patients but he had a wonderful balance of professionalism and trustworthiness. During our embryo transfer he talked me through everything that was happening during the procedure. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is starting their infertility journey. I wish that I had started at this clinic from day one.
Write down your questions and have them ready. Do your research and know that every doctor has a different protocol.
The care at NFC was incredible. Not only did they take the time to go over any questions in detail, they truly seemed to care about my wellbeing both mentally and physically. We did not feel just like a number. You are assigned a nurse who I could email or call with any questions at any time. They explained every procedure, what to expect, they were professional and I would highly recommend Nashville Fertility to anyone who is looking for a positive experience while going through infertility.
The overall goal that Dr. Hill had for us was one healthy baby. Before I started any medications, my husband and I both had to have a full blood panel workup. This is where they found out that I had a thyroid dysfunction as well as MTHFR. I had been going to another RE for two years prior to going through IVF. It was very frustrating that this was found so late. I loved that you had to have a whole checklist of different test prior to even going to your first IVF class. He came up with his own treatment strategy based off of our results. I was told to start on: prenatal vitamins, vitamin d, folate, metanx, levothyroxine, metformin. For my egg retrieval: I was on stims for 11 days with 4 ultrasounds for IVF cycle monitoring. Stims: 75units of menopur, 225 units Gonal-f, Cetrotide 0.25 mg and we did trigger shot on day 11. We did PGS testing so we had a FET 3 months after our egg retrieval. FET protocol was as follows: started on Doxycycline for a week, Lupron, Estrogen patches and began PIO five days before our transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Tina DeBoer)
She was the most caring, professional, sensitive, nurse I have ever been around. She was an excellent communicator and was thorough in explaining every procedure and protocol in great detail. I will request to have her as my nurse if we transfer another embryo in the future.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Flat Rate Fee: $10,000 for Nashville Fertility, FPG Labs of Nashville and surgery center. This included all exams, ultrasounds, appointments, blood test, operating room fees, egg retrieval and transfer. We did ICSI Additional $1450 PGS Testing Additional $5800 Meds: $4000
Dr. Hill recommended a single embryo transfer based on our age and our number and quality of our embryos.
Treated 2016 - 2017
I did over stimulate and had to move from a fresh cycle to a frozen cycle [with Dr. Hill]. Egg retrieval produced 27 eggs, 8 embryos. We transferred 1 embryo, that split. Resulting in identical twin boys. Carried to 35 weeks...would meet with us for all consultations, before moving to a new treatment and as requested. He was kind, thoughtful, intentional, and easy to talk with. He answered all questions. He never seemed hurried or that we were not important.
From start to finish (medicated cycles, IUI, surgery, IVF procedure, meds) we spent $20,000 [at Nashville Fertility Center]...Other than difficulty in scheduling sperm analysis, ALL staff was very kind. They were helpful in scheduling timely appointments. They were kind, understanding and helpful. Wait times were minimal. Every staff member appeared invested and hopeful in our journey...Tina was an angel! She was able to identify when I was struggling. Listened to me cry, gave advice and referrals as needed. She ALWAYS called us back. ALWAYS emailed back. IN TIMELY MANNER. I never felt like I was hunting her down or feeling lost. She felt like family.
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Dr. Hill is warm and kind. He smiles, listened to me cry, and was understanding. He would say things like, "I know this is hard" and I felt heard. He was also aggressive with treatments, fully motivated to achieve pregnancy. He offered us choices and let us tell him what we could handle, when we could handle it. He was the first doctor to take me seriously regarding pain during my cycles.
Tell him what you want. Schedule appointments with Dr. Hill when you want to talk with him directly.
Dr. Hill would meet with us for all consultations, before moving to a new treatment and as requested. He was kind, thoughtful, intentional, and easy to talk with. He answered all questions. He never seemed hurried or that we were not important.
Ganirelex cycle plan. I don't remember specific doses. I also chose PIO. I took Follistim, Menopur, Estradiol dot. I did over stimulate and had to move from a fresh cycle to a frozen cycle. Egg retrieval produced 27 eggs, 8 embryos. We transferred 1 embryo, that split. Resulting in identical twin boys. Carried to 35 weeks, no NICU time.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
We were encouraged by our age and health to transfer one embryo instead of two. I am so glad we followed this advice, because our embryo split.
Treated 2009 - 2018
He [Dr. George Hill] added another medication after i inquired why other patients were using it. I was 31 at the time and my 3rd cycle and that made all the difference. Got us the most eggs and high quality embryos because he was flexible even tho the other cycles had been successful.... He was very straightforward but kind. Was malleable to not do a 3rd IUI even tho that broke protocol and go straight to IVF. Really understood the time sensitivity and keeps his clinic running like clockwork.
Everyone [at Nashville Fertility Center] is a professional and knows their job and does it so well. Patty, the us tech is amazing. The clinic generally runs on schedule with very little wait time. I just wish the branding and decor was more up to date and there was a way through an app to communicate test results, medicines, etc.... They use NPs extensively and I developed close relationships with both.
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Know a couple steps ahead what decisions you may have to make so you will be better prepared on time-sensitive issues.
They use NPs extensively and I developed close relationships with both.
He added another medication after i inquired why other patients were using it. I was 31 at the time and my 3rd cycle and that made all the difference. Got us the most eggs and high quality embryos because he was flexible even tho the other cycles had been successful.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer Griffith and Jordan Vaughan)
Jennifer and Jordan kept up with me personally and have been realistic and been advocates for my care. I can’t say enough good things!
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Everyone is a professional and knows their job and does it so well. Patty, the us tech is amazing. The clinic generally runs on schedule with very little wait time. I just wish the branding and decor was more up to date and there was a way through an app to communicate test results, medicines, etc.
$11k for fresh cycle including ICSI $4k for natural FET cycle
Mostly he prefers SET but has been open to us transferring 2 when the embryo quality justifies it
Treated 2017
Dr. Hill was wonderful. Patient and explained every thing in a detailed way. He tells you the truth and gives you hope but not false hope.... He's the best. Calms you down, helps you along every step of the way. Changes treatment as needed to help you. He's just been perfect. He is always available to ask questions and can be very comforting during this process.... Lupron daily, gonal f, midur, progesterone oil, ovidel. Was on Lupron for 3 months before protocol started.
The clinic [Nashville Fertility Center] was perfect. Big enough for many patients, yet you didn't feel alone. The dim lights made you feel relaxed every time you walked in. Not one weakness I could talk about because it was all perfect.... Labs were a different fee because they used a company outside of their office. With insurance the fee for lab was 8,000 and the fee for anesthesia was 3,000 and the actual fee for them was 2,000
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
To come in with an open mind and be ready for what he will say, good or bad.
Lupron daily, gonal f, midur, progesterone oil, ovidel. Was on Lupron for 3 months before protocol started. Then Lupron daily then started the gonal F right after.
Tina was the best. She was the perfect fit for me. So caring and understanding and answered all my questions.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
The clinic was perfect. Big enough for many patients, yet you didn't feel alone. The dim lights made you feel relaxed every time you walked in. Not one weakness I could talk about because it was all perfect.
This is it for me. I need a hysterectomy after this. I would prefer 2 embryos but I've come to the conclusion it's safer with 1.
Treated 2017 - 2018
Dr Hill was always very descriptive, professional, and informative. He always listened to our concerns and what we had to say as patients. The only downfall was that we never seen him unless we had a consultation... We used 50mg of clomid for 3 months with timed intercourse. We then moved onto 50mg of clomid and a trigger shot of ovidrel with an IUI
Dr Hill and his staff [at Nashville Fertility Center-Murfreesboro] always were so positive and encouraging even when our numbers were at the lowest. We had such an amazing experience with his office... The front desk lady doesn’t seem nice at first and is very straight forward, but after the first couple of visits she is extremely sweet.the clinics strength would be that they were all up to date with what was going on with us every time we came in.
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Be open and honest with everything. Voice all of your concerns and ask questions
Dr Hill and his staff always were so positive and encouraging even when our numbers were at the lowest. We had such an amazing experience with his office
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Nashville Fertility Center.
I don’t have any weaknesses for them. Both nurses I encountered were very accommodating. They were always up to date with my chart and what was going on. They both made personal calls to myself to check on me
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
My ultrasounds were around $200, meds were $150, sperm wash was $220 and the insemination was $200. Each of our consultations were $250
I don’t have any comments.
Murfreesboro
I absolutely love Dr Hill. He is very nice, knowledgeable and professional. I fully understood my Ivf plan and he was open to any suggestions we had. We worked together to put our plan in place...Dr Hill is very nice, has great bedside manners and explains everything very clearly...The doctors are amazing, sweet and very knowledgeable! The support staff and receptionist are rude and seem like they simply don't care. The doctors are so good though that is worth dealing with their staff.
I was very disappointed with my nurse [at Nashville Fertility Center]. She seemed annoyed when I asked questions. She seemed annoyed when I asked her to send prescription to a different pharmacy (found better pricing at a different pharmacy). When she called with the results she was so cold I actually thought our cycle had failed...She also ordered the wrong meds!...The support staff and receptionist are rude and seem like they simply don't care. The doctors are so good though that is worth dealing with their staff.
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
I absolutely love Dr Hill. He is very nice, knowledgeable and professional. I fully understood my Ivf plan and he was open to any suggestions we had. We worked together to put our plan in place. I am the proud mama of a one and a half year old and have one embryo in cryo storage with his clinic
Ask lots of questions. Make sure you understand your plan. Do your research and ask what options are available to you
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Jordan)
I was very disappointed with my nurse. She seemed annoyed when I asked questions. She seemed annoyed when I asked her to send prescription to a different pharmacy (found better pricing at a different pharmacy). When she called with the results she was so cold I actually thought our cycle had failed. I was very surprised to find out it did work. It took me a second to take it all in and I asked her to repeat instructions, once again she sounded annoyed. She also ordered the wrong meds! If you are assigned to her, I would strongly recommend you request someone else!
Treated 2008 - 2011
I knew he [Dr. george Hill] had a lot of patients but he made me feel like I was his only patient....Even after I was finished with his clinic he continued to follow my care to my delivery. He made sure that I understood what was going on every step of the way...We tried doing IUI's first before doing IVF to rule out the possibility of that working. With having a cancer history we knew that achieving pregnancy wasn't going to be easy for me. I was fortunate to get pregnant the first IVF.
IUI about $3k per cycle and IVF with meds $8k (prices from 2008)...If I had questions, they [nurses at Nashville Fertility Center] were always there to answer them. It was reassuring to know they were there if I needed them...They are very committed to privacy. This can be a very touchy topic for some couples. The clinic is committed to educating couples of the process which can be very hard at times.
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Make notes of each appointment. A lot is going on and hard to remember sometimes from appointment to appointment.
I knew he had a lot of patients but he made me feel like I was his only patient.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center.
If I had questions, they were always there to answer them. It was reassuring to know they were there if I needed them.
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
IUI about $3k per cycle and IVF with meds $8k (prices from 2008)
Treated 2018 - 2019
Dr. Hill truly cares about our case. He has looked me in the eyes and told me he is not giving up on me...have been so helpful, warm and compassionate. I feel like we are in good hands. They are realistic yet hopeful and truly care about our case...we used several injections and medications during the stimulation cycle to retrieve the eggs. It was changed up the second time due to my body not responding great to the meds but mostly similar results.
I do agree with their decision [at Nashville Fertility Center] to only implant one at a time. Given my age and background I think it was the right decision...I couldn’t have got through this without Jordan. And all of the nursing staff. They are all angels...We paid out of pocket for the first round. I want to say close to $29,000 once everything was said and done...IVF nurses at Nashville Fertility Center have been so helpful, warm and compassionate. I feel like we are in good hands.
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Dr. Hill and all of the IVF nurses at Nashville Fertility Center have been so helpful, warm and compassionate. I feel like we are in good hands. They are realistic yet hopeful and truly care about our case.
Be cautiously optimistic about the whole Fertility journey.
I don’t remember the specifics but we used several injections and medications during the stimulation cycle to retrieve the eggs. It was changed up the second time due to my body not responding great to the meds but mostly similar results.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Jordan Vaughan )
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
They are compassionate, great at what they do and also are timely with their appointments. I love how they require an IVF class before going through IVF. It was so informative. As far as weaknesses go, I have only had wonderful experiences w NFC.
We paid out of pocket for the first round. I want to say close to $29,000 once everything was said and done. This last cycle we had some of it covered by insurance. But not all of it.
I do agree with their decision to only implant one at a time. Given my age and background I think it was the right decision.
Treated 2014 - 2015
Great experience and I would go back if needed. Just by talking with him [Dr. George Hill], You could tell how knowledgeable he was. He was a great doctor and seemed to truly care and was willing to work with us. Thankful for him!!... Clomid 3 months 3 IUIs Egg retrieval but over stimulated One transferred-negative test Two transferred-twins!
Loved the clinic [Nashville Fertility Center]. Very organized and usually running on time Great nurses and great person taking blood Very compassionate and willing to help! All the staff was wonderful! I would definitely recommend... Kelli [a nurse] was amazing!! Great communicator... Clomid 3 months 3 IUIs Egg retrieval but over stimulated One transferred-negative test Two transferred-twins!
How was your experience with George Hill at Nashville Fertility Center?
Great experience and I would go back if needed. Just by talking with him, You could tell how knowledgeable he was. He was a great doctor and seemed to truly care and was willing to work with us. Thankful for him!!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nashville Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kellie Millett)
Kelli was amazing!! Great communicator
Describe your experience with Nashville Fertility Center.
Loved the clinic. Very organized and usually running on time Great nurses and great person taking blood Very compassionate and willing to help! All the staff was wonderful! I would definitely recommend
Don’t remember