Nurse available by email
Pensacola, FL 32502
D'Iberville
11505 Cinema Drive
D'Iberville, MS 39540
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend George Inge to a friend?

5.4

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama to a friend?
I felt more like a number as The majority of my treatment was handled by the nurses. I had my initial consult with [Dr. Inge] and he's performed the procedures, everything else including 95% of updates has been through nurses...very pleasant and I have a lot of faith in his abilities. Unfortunately, he was unprepared for consults and spent a lot of time just reading my chart as opposed to talking to me, and then constantly looks at his watch which makes me feel like I'm taking up too much time even during a very brief consult.
How was your experience with George Inge at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Dr Inge is very pleasant and I have a lot of faith in his abilities. Unfortunately, he was unprepared for consults and spent a lot of time just reading my chart as opposed to talking to me, and then constantly looks at his watch which makes me feel like I'm taking up too much time even during a very brief consult.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of George Inge at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Don't expect a lot of details.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with George Inge at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
I felt more like a number as The majority of my treatment was handled by the nurses. I had my initial consult with the Dr and he's performed the procedures, everything else including 95% of updates has been through nurses. The nurses have terrible communication and I'm not given very much information.
Communication was the worst part. You need to chase them down by calling multiple times, messaging through the portal, and email. It can take days for them to respond if it's not an emergency.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
The Drs are very competent, the staff is all generally very pleasant. I wish the used the portal more, especially when they instruct you to use it. It can be difficult to get a response and they don't give details of your treatment.
Describe the costs associated with your care under George Inge at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
We purchased the attain two cycle program with the refund option. It covered monitoring and both fresh and frozen transfers. We paid $23500
Mobile

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with George Inge at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.

Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Inge is very nice and friendly. We had our initial visit with him and he explained everything and what our options were. During our insemenations he always prayed with us, which i thought was sweet and really appreciated. He always made it seem like he really cared about you and that you aren’t just a “dollar sign”. He always went over things in detail from start to where you were then, and what the next steps or options were.
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
Be patient and trust that they have your best interest at heart
Everyone at the office is very nice. They always get us by name and ask how we are doing. They get excited with us and arm like the feel the disappointment with us as well. They make us feel welcome, and like we’ve known them forever
Describe the protocols George Inge used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama and their degree of success.
My first 3 IUI’s were done with clomid and an hcg trigger shot. I would start medication on day 5 and would take it until about day 10. I would go in for blood work and they would tell me when to trigger and then we would do the insemenation a few days later. We also did 3 injectable cycles. For those on the first day of my cycle I would call and let the office know that I started and then they brought me in on day 3 for a follicle scan. From there they had me start follistem, 75iu, I did that for about 4 days and then they brought me in for blood work and another follicle scab. At the ultrasound for the follicle scab they would count and measure each follicle. From there they would call and tell me to do follistem for another couple of day and then come in for another follicle scan. For me it was always around cycle day 11 that I triggered with hcg and was brought in about 36 hours later for an insemenation. I got pregnant on my first injectables IUI which resulted in a miscarriage. We went on to do two more IUI’s with injectables which resulted in negative pregnancy tests. From there we moved into IVF. Before we decided that was our next step we sat down with Dr. Inge and went over the options. Once we decided the IVF route my husband and I were both test for std’s. My husband have a specimen which was frozen in case he couldn’t perform the day of egg retrieval. My husband and I also took a class that went over the different medicines that we would be using, how to properly give the injections, what happens during egg retrieval and afterwards, and what to expect from the embryologist and when you will be notified by them, and then what to expect during transfer. The stims for IVF were follistem, menopur, cetrotide, and a Lipton trigger because I did a freeze all. I start out only using follistem (150iu), then it went to follistem in the morning and menopur at night, and then it was menopur follistem and cetrotide all in one day. In between I was brought in every couple of days for a follicle count and measurements of each follicle. For the Lupron trigger I did half one day at a specific time and then the other half 12 hours later. Egg retrieval was scheduled for 36 hours afterwards. When they were done with retrieval and was in recovery they told my husband how many eggs were retrieved (20), the following day the embryologist called with how many eggs for viable (10), the following day they called with how many fertilized (8), every day they called with a report; by day 5 we had one and day 5 we had 2 more to freeze. In total we ended up with 3 frozen embryos. About a month later we scheduled FET. I went in for a ultrasound to check for cysts and to check lining. Then I started estradiol Patches 2 every other day. A week before transfer I started progesterone (Crinone). The day of transfer I arrived at the office 1 hour and 15 minutes before procedure for them to give a thaw report. Then I went down to the hospital, got check in, started drinking water, took a Valium and waited. Then I was wheeled in and had my legs put in stirrups and had an ultrasound tech monitoring everything in the screen. The embryologist put embryo in catheter and gave it to Dr. Inge, he placed into uterus and gave back to embryologist to confirm it wasn’t leftnin catheter. I then had an hour of rest time and was out on bed rest for 3 days after. 4 days after transfer went in for blood work and then 10 days later in for pregnancy test
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Danielle)
Everyone is very nice. The only downside is that it sometimes takes a while for them to get in touch with you
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Some times long wait times. Good hours where they can get you in before work . They have a patient portal where you can always ask questions, Schedule appointments, see anything you owe. The only thing is they also call you and load things into portal. I have only had issues with labs not being put into the portal for me to view, so I would have to write down numbers or remember them
I had a 20% co pay. IUI was around $800. My payment for retrieval ( after insurance) was about $1200 and that was the same for transfer. Medications cost approx $6000 ( out of pocket)
Describe George Inge's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
They choose everything by your age and what the issues are. They only recommended one embryo to be transferred for me
Mobile

Upon meeting Dr. Inge, my husband and I were really impressed. He didn't rush us in any way and answered all of our questions thoroughly. When IVF was suggested for us, he sat us down in the office and went over steps we were to take and had diagrams showing. Gave us documents to read over about the procedures as well. He also does a class for upcoming IVF procedures. I really feel this is were I am to be and grateful to my OB for recommending him! I have never felt I needed to go out and get a second opinion. I believe in Dr. Inge!
Dr. Inge and his staff treat you like the most important person in the room. They listen to you, they make sure you understand your treatment plan, they don't get upset with you when you call back or email them 100 times to ask for clarification. :) They understand your frustrations with the process because some of the staff has been in your shoes. I feel good when I leave the office.
We started out with a semen analysis, which came back normal. We then started clomid, we did a few rounds of that but I would get cyst bad and would have to skip a cycle. After no positive results from that we moved on to IUI's. I had to take clomid, go to ultrasounds, and take a trigger shot with times sex. After not getting anywhere (my husband and I have been trying for 3 years) and getting emotional and financially strapped we decided to take a few months off. Went back and sat down with Dr. Inge, we did another semen analysis and this time came back with a male factor infertility. So Dr. Inge stated with my age we needed to move on to IVF. We are now waiting for Transfer (Oct. 4, 2018). In August we started with the injection meds leading up to egg retrieval, which was done in August. We were unable to do a fresh transfer due to my levels being to high. I was put on meds to bring levels back down. It's been a roller-coaster ride!
I can't say enough good things about the nursing staff. Every time I had an appointment they called that afternoon to go over my protocol, or let me know if something has changed, if I had an ultrasound how it looked, ect. They educated me on things I need to know and always get back to me when I call for any of them. I honestly don't think I would be any happier at another clinic than I am at CRM.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
CRM has so many strengths. They have education classes that cover everything you need to know on the retrieval, embryos grading, medications for all couples going through IVF. Everyone that works with CRM are available to answer any question you need. I have not come across any weakness yet, (if there is any). It seems they have thought about everything that could go wrong or come up and have already addressed it and made it better. I have nothing to complain about with the facility.
It's still on going... A lot and it keeps racking up.
I was shocked at first that they suggest only 1 embryo transfer, I have always heard of the multiple transfer. With my clinics statistics I trust my doctor on his protocol and using a single embryo.

Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Although Dr. Inge is very nice, he never remembers anything about me without looking at my chart...He makes you feel comfortable in an awkward situation and has great bedside manner. My only complaint is that after each failed IUI it would have been nice to consult with him personally instead of going through any medication changes or protocols with his nurses. You can request a consult but I think it should be made mandatory.
Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Dr. Inge is very nice and I've been able to consult with him on any recommended changes to my treatment openly. He makes you feel comfortable in an awkward situation and has great bedside manner. My only complaint is that after each failed IUI it would have been nice to consult with him personally instead of going through any medication changes or protocols with his nurses. You can request a consult but I think it should be made mandatory.
Make sure that you do your research rather it be on fertility meds or information about IUI or IVF before your first consult. Dr. Inge is open to suggested treatments and does let you decide on your treatment options.
Although Dr. Inge is very nice, he never remembers anything about me without looking at my chart. The clinic is extremely busy with patients so I can understand not being able to remember details of every single patient.
My first two IUIs I was on Clomid 50mg and the trigger shot. After the second IUI I got a huge cyst on my left ovary which caused me to have to sit out two cycles. During this time, Dr. Inge put me on Vitamin D supplements due to my vitamin D being low. On the third IUI, he changed my medication to femara 5mg (at my request) which I responded well to but unfortunately also had a negative result.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Danielle )
I love my assigned nurse Danielle but she wasn't my primary nurse during all of my visits. There were a few nurses that made me feel very uncomfortable due to the fact they were not very friendly or approachable.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
I love that they have their own lab and do everything in house. The front office, ultrasound techs, and lab techs are all super nice. Most of the nurses are nice but there are a few that are not very friendly. Some of the downfalls is that when I come in for ultrasounds, lab work, or the initial cycle visit no one calls me back with results until the end of the day around 5 or 5:30. If they have to call in any medication it's usually done late in the afternoon and I live 30 mins away from a pharmacy that is open after 5:00. It seems like a different nurse calls me every time instead of my assigned nurse which can get frustrating.
My insurance covers labwork and ultrasounds. The only time I have to pay a copay is when I have a consult. The cost of my medication (Clomid/Femara/Trigger shot) each cycle was about $10 for the Clomid or Femara and about $165 for the trigger shot. The cost of the IUI procedure is $565.

Endometriosis, Unexplained
Dr Inge diagnosed me with endometriosis and I will forever be thankful he was able to find it. He listened when I spoke about my feeling or plans I wanted to follow. He was very caring. On the other hand, in the beginning of our journey, he was pushy about jumping to IVF immediately. My husband and I wanted to exhaust all options before taking on such a huge financial decision. He continued to mention it until we finally just told him we weren’t ready for it, at that time. He also has a very dry sense of humor.
Endometriosis, Unexplained
He is very knowledgeable. With a dry sense of humor. He does not sugarcoat and will get straight to the point.
Dr Inge has many patients. I understood that he didn’t know me right away during appointment. However, I don’t feel he looked over my records before each appointment. It was more like he read them while I was sitting with him.
Dr Inge started me on Follistim, hcg trigger shot and timed intercourse. I would go in every three days for bloodwork and ultrasounds. If I wasn’t responding to the follistim injections, he would up the dosage to help. We did four unsuccessful rounds. Dr Inge stated he would like to perform a laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, and hsg. This was when he found my endometriosis. After the diagnosis, he couldn’t say for certain if it was the cause of our infertility. He suggested that we move on to more aggressive treatments. He pushed for IVF but we wanted to try IUI first. However, we had to cancel our IUI, due to us having to move out of state.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Diane)
Every nurse and ultrasound tech I saw were incredibly caring and nice.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
This is a large clinic with several satellite offices. This causes delay in them getting in touch with you. It’s also hard for them to remember patients and what they’re there for. The staff is very caring and nice. I didn’t have one bad experience with any employee. The atmosphere was clean and inviting.
My insurance (tricare) covered injections and timed intercourse. Pricing for IUI is $565, and does not include the cost for medications. Pricing for IVF was roughly $20,000.
Pensacola

2012 - 2017
I have absolutely nothing negative to say about Dr. Inge. He is one of the most caring people I have ever met and it is a joy to be his patient! He takes time with each and every patient and makes sure you understand everything. I have put my complete trust in him when it comes to infertility.... Dr. Inge takes wonderful care of his patients. He checked on me during my pregnancies, always recognizes me and calls me by name if we run into each other outside of the clinic, and knows my history which makes it so easy to talk to him.
2012 - 2017
Be open with him and don’t feel like you’re just a number! He truly cares about your feelings and needs!
Dr. Inge takes wonderful care of his patients. He checked on me during my pregnancies, always recognizes me and calls me by name if we run into each other outside of the clinic, and knows my history which makes it so easy to talk to him. He genuinely wants his patients to get pregnant as quickly and easily as possible, it’s not about money or notoriety to him, it’s about people.
I had 2 iuis with donor sperm and femara plus trigger shot because we only had a problem with male infertility. I conceived on the second one. Trying for a second baby we tried 2 iuis with femara that didn’t work, and 6 more with injectables (gonal f and trigger). This was my choice even though Dr Inge recommended after we had done 5 total I think. On each iui cycle I had 1-2 mature follicles. I did ivf with donor sperm, follistim, menopur, and trigger. They retrieved 11 eggs, I have 4 frozen embryos and we used one fresh embryo that resulted in another child.
Ive had a few nurses over the 6 years I’ve been a patient and they have all been truly wonderful. They are caring, compassionate, and organized. I always received answers to my questions and prompt scheduling info. The entire clinic started to feel like my family over the years and they all shared in my joy over my pregnancies.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
My favorite thing about the clinic is the ease in which you can talk to everyone there. There are no stupid questions to them and they answer everything openly and completely. They are extremely knowledgeable about everything involved with their processes and different medications. If I could change anything I would just want to stay there until they delivered my babies I love and trust them so much! Haha!
My iuis cost $550 each. With ultrasounds and blood work I would pay about $2000 per cycle, not including donor sperm. My ivf cycle cost about $15,000 total with meds and donor sperm.
My dr recommended a single embryo transfer because of their high success rates and the quality of my embryo, but he ultimately left the decision up to me.

Endometriosis, Male Factor, Unexplained
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Unexplained
Dr. Inge is excellent at explaining treatments and diagnosis. He always has visual charts and diagrams to explain exactly what is happening. He is well prepared for meetings and takes time to consider your individual circumstances. He always presents his ideas for treatment and asks for input from the patient and is open to discussing a variety of options. Also, he has a very kind smile. I always feel calm the instant he comes into the room. I remember I went in for my laparoscopy and was quite nervous until he walked up and smiled and I knew right away everything would be fine. My husband commented on how thoroughly he explained the results of the procedure to him as I was still under anesthesia. He even showed pictures and explained what they were and what they meant for us. Dr. Inge is extremely passionate about his work.
I don't have any advice except to make an appointment as soon as possible. He will take care of everything else.
Dr. Inge and his staff know my name and situation. They are friendly and I really feel at home in their office. The staff especially his nurses are very understanding of the emotional struggles inherent to the infertility journey. I remember after losing my first pregnancy Dr. Inge was the first person I spoke to who I felt really understood how devastating the loss was for me.
We did 3 cycles of Clomid with IUI because I seemed to ovulate, but he was concerned about the quality of my ovulation and had found that my husband had low morphology. After these failed we moved to injectables with IUI. We did one unsuccessful round then increased the dosage. I was unsure about spending the money on injectables after having no success with Clomid, but Dr. Inge explained how the injectables would help with egg quality and provided data to show they are more effective than Clomid. He also discussed the risk of multiples and explained how we would manage this risk. On our second round on injectables with IUI we became pregnant with our son whom we lost at 18 weeks due to cervical insufficiency. When I was ready to try again Dr. Inge suggested tests to make sure I was fully recovered such as the laparoscopy during which he discovered that I have stage 2+ endometriosis. After removing the endometriosis Dr. Inge suggested returning to injectables with IUI since we had success with that in the past. We have done 2 IUIs since the loss, neither have been successful we have increased the dosage of follistim each time. Our final attempt at IUI is tomorrow. Dr. Inge suggests moving to IUI if we are unsuccessful. Before starting treatment again he helped me treat my mental health by making am appointment for me with a MFM who walked me through a strategic and proactive plan that would prevent incompetent cervix from ending future pregnancies. He also referred me to a counselor.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Dianne)
The nursing staff are the people I interact with most. They are almost like family to me now. They call me by my first name and share my grief and joy. They share their own infertility struggles with me when I'm having a hard time. They are compassionate and caring always. They're also very good at their jobs. Phone calls are returned promptly, they are knowledgeable and willing to help out with any difficulties.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
I like that the clinic let's me come in at 7 for monitoring so I don't have to miss work very often. The wait is typically very short for appointments. They will return your call. It might be 6 in the evening, but they'll always call. They will come in on Saturdays and Sundays and even on Christmas to make sure you have what you need, and they'll be smiling.
My insurance covered the IUIs bit I know they usually cost $565 out of pocket. Ultrasounds are also covered by my insurance at no cost to me. I don't know how much they cost. I pay $5 for each lab, again I don't know the our of pocket cost. I paid $150 for the laparoscopy.
I have not done IFV so have no opinion on this.
Mobile

Dr. Inge was a fantastic doctor who dealt with the ups and downs of infertility with compassion and great insight. We always left his office feeling hopeful and never defeated.... I was placed on Follistim injections each cycle to stimulate follicle growth. I was monitored closely with blood work and ultrasounds to ensure proper growth of the follicles. Depending on the blood work and ultrasound results, I would then receive instructions regarding the amount of medicine I was to use until my next round of blood tests and ultrasound.
Dr. Inge was a fantastic doctor who dealt with the ups and downs of infertility with compassion and great insight. We always left his office feeling hopeful and never defeated. He was an answer to a prayer during our 7 year infertility journey.
Listen to what he has to say and have faith in the process.
Each person in the office, from front desk to doctor himself knew me and my situation. They always greeted me and were always friendly.
I was placed on Follistim injections each cycle to stimulate follicle growth. I was monitored closely with blood work and ultrasounds to ensure proper growth of the follicles. Depending on the blood work and ultrasound results, I would then receive instructions regarding the amount of medicine I was to use until my next round of blood tests and ultrasound. When they reached maturity I was instructed to take an injection that would cause ovulation. I was then given another set of instructions that my husband needed to follow for his “contribution” before the IUI appointment. Then we’d meet the doctor at the scheduled appointment and he’d talk us through the procedure while he was doing it. Then we’d wait two weeks for a scheduled blood test and hope for the best.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Don’t remember her name)
The nursing staff at Dr. Inge’s office were phenomenal. The showed great care in making sure I was comfortable every step of the way. And when emotions ran high they were there to listen with a caring ear. I felt like they were as invested in me getting a positive pregnancy test as I was.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
I really only have positive things to say about this clinic. They were very clean, professional, and personal. I never felt like just another patient. But if I had to say one negative thing it would be that sometimes the waiting times at appointments were long. They were always apologetic but it seemed like at times that was a frequent problem.
We were responsible for whatever insurance wouldn’t cover. We were fortunate at the time that our insurance covered some associated costs. We were responsible for all infertility meds and the IUI procedure. If I remember correctly insurance seemed to cover the costs of blood tests and ultrasounds with a small office visit amount being paid each visit.
Mobile
My husband had surgery to repair a varicocele (which they [Dr. George Inge] thought was the cause of the MFI). They also started him on clomid and testosterone. Looking back, we would not have done the surgery that soon and waited a few months to see if the clomid would boost his numbers. All of his numbers were a little below average- mainly his morphology was the worst. His count and motility went up significantly after surgery/meds but the morphology was still low. We moved on to IUI with Femara. We did 3- all negative.
Felt like he wanted us to come to our own decision about treatment. That can be a good or bad thing- depending on how assertive you want your doctor to be. He was always polite but maybe a bit scattered. We only felt rushed out of the office at our last appointment but the IVF nurse/financial coordinator called us that afternoon to follow-up.
go in with questions in hand and have an idea of how far you are willing to go with treatment.
My husband had surgery to repair a varicocele (which they thought was the cause of the MFI). They also started him on clomid and testosterone. Looking back, we would not have done the surgery that soon and waited a few months to see if the clomid would boost his numbers. All of his numbers were a little below average- mainly his morphology was the worst. His count and motility went up significantly after surgery/meds but the morphology was still low. We moved on to IUI with Femara. We did 3- all negative. We then decided it was time to move on to IVF.
They were great. The ultrasound techs were great as well as the people in the blood lab. You can't even feel them prick you- which is huge when you are constantly getting your blood drawn.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
always willing to work you in and they open early enough that I can go before work.
our insurance covered all ultrasounds/blood work but we had a 30.00 co-pay for office visits with Dr. Inge. Our IUI was 550.00 each time and the trigger shot was around 100.00 each time.
Mobile
During our meeting, he [Dr. Inge] left the office twice to take care of another patient. He seems very scattered and disorganized. If there was another doctor that my insurance would cover, I'd leave Dr. Inge immediately.
I've been a patient for 6 months and I've only seen Dr. Inge twice - once at the first consultation and once again when I set up an appointment that I was billed for. I had to sit in the waiting room for an hour and then in his office for another hour before actually meeting with him. During our meeting, he left the office twice to take care of another patient. He seems very scattered and disorganized. If there was another doctor that my insurance would cover, I'd leave Dr. Inge immediately.
The bedside manner from Dr. Inge and SOME of the nurses in non-existent. You never actually speak to the doctor unless you schedule a meeting (which he'll bill you for and then you have to wait at least 2 hours because he's always late). You'll get calls from nurses, but never the same nurse.
I never had one nurse assigned to my file which was frustrating. I get different answers to questions or concerns depending on which nurse I spoke to. They don't seem to care about me, they just follow the procedures. When an unusual or special circumstance come about, they don't care, they just follow the usual practice.

2009 - 2014
6 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
He [Dr. Inge] never rushed me always addressed me by name, remember details about each visit, held my hand when I cried after failed test results. Made sure to tell me I was ok and he would see me through this. Anytime I’ve seen him in or out of the office he knows who I am and who my child is...Compassionate,caring, praying Dr. the smile and tears in his eyes when my ultrasound showed a heart beat, he held my hand until I was calmed down and assured me the hard part was down, god had showed what he could do.
2009 - 2014
6 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Without a doubt the best doctor I could of had. Compassionate,caring, praying Dr. the smile and tears in his eyes when my ultrasound showed a heart beat, he held my hand until I was calmed down and assured me the hard part was down, god had showed what he could do.
Just listen to everything they have to say, go through all test and procedures. You will never be alone. That man made it through a tornado damage to get to the clinic for his patients.
He never rushed me always addressed me by name, remember details about each visit, held my hand when I cried after failed test results. Made sure to tell me I was ok and he would see me through this. Anytime I’ve seen him in or out of the office he knows who I am and who my child is.
We went through all the steps and procedures what to expect. Cost was never an issue when he was explaining the options and what course he thought would be best.he made sure I understood and cost was gone over last. We went through each one and he exhausted all measure to make sure he did evuhe could for me
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Susan and Sabrina)
Without a doubt the absolute staff. They all made sure I understood everything every time. Even when they called to tell me I had embryos to transfer and I couldn’t stop crying they called my husband for me
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
The whole staff, clinic are very well organized and never make you feel like a number you are family. Each step every Person you encounter is friendly loveable and eager to share all the ups and downs with you
My insurance paid for procedures, testing and medicines but not IUI or IVF
He was excellent

2013 - 2018
The doctor [Dr. George Inge] was alwAys open honest and friendly...He was alwAys patient...he always throughly explained all procedures. We always felt comfortable in the office and trusted his advice. He even went above and beyond care as pertaining to diet...He would explain the best course of action and would let us decide in a safe manner...They said we could transfer two but gave us the choice
2013 - 2018
He was alwAys patient and honest as he always throughly explained all procedures. We always felt comfortable in the office and trusted his advice. He even went above and beyond care as pertaining to diet and excel use as well.
You can trust him
The doctor was alwAys open honest and friendly
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Monica)
The nurses were always kind and compassionate even on the calls of negative pregnancy
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
The communication at the clinic is outstanding they always made us feel comfortable. The facility is top notch. I live several hours from clinic and they would let me do my monitoring appointments at my obgyn so we wouldn’t have to travel so much
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
I was able to do my appointments at my obgyn since I live far from the clinic it made things very convenient for me
We spent around 12,000 for ivf and probably $6000 on other procedures and expenses
They said we could transfer two but gave us the choice