5.5

Pensacola, FL 32502
D'Iberville
11505 Cinema Drive
D'Iberville, MS 39540

I felt more like a number as The majority of my treatment was handled by the nurses. I had my initial consult with [Dr. Inge] and he's performed the procedures, everything else including 95% of updates has been through nurses...very pleasant and I have a lot of faith in his abilities. Unfortunately, he was unprepared for consults and spent a lot of time just reading my chart as opposed to talking to me, and then constantly looks at his watch which makes me feel like I'm taking up too much time even during a very brief consult.
Communication [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] was the worst part. You need to chase them down by calling multiple times, messaging through the portal, and email. It can take days for them to respond if it's not an emergency...The nurse was supposed to schedule a test for me and I called for an entire week with no response...We purchased the attain two cycle program with the refund option. It covered monitoring and both fresh and frozen transfers. We paid $23500
How was your experience with George Inge at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Dr Inge is very pleasant and I have a lot of faith in his abilities. Unfortunately, he was unprepared for consults and spent a lot of time just reading my chart as opposed to talking to me, and then constantly looks at his watch which makes me feel like I'm taking up too much time even during a very brief consult.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of George Inge at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Don't expect a lot of details.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with George Inge at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
I felt more like a number as The majority of my treatment was handled by the nurses. I had my initial consult with the Dr and he's performed the procedures, everything else including 95% of updates has been through nurses. The nurses have terrible communication and I'm not given very much information.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Communication was the worst part. You need to chase them down by calling multiple times, messaging through the portal, and email. It can take days for them to respond if it's not an emergency.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
The Drs are very competent, the staff is all generally very pleasant. I wish the used the portal more, especially when they instruct you to use it. It can be difficult to get a response and they don't give details of your treatment.
Describe the costs associated with your care under George Inge at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Communication has been an issue during my entire process. If they do not deem your question urgent you are lucky to get a call back. The nurse was supposed to schedule a test for me and I called for an entire week with no response.
Mobile

If embryos are PGS normal, SET is what he [Dr. George Inge] does...had very good bedside manner, but my husband felt left out of the conversation and he did not explain things well...He did not seem like an expert and referred us to his embryologist to make decisions about our treatment before we decided on IVF. He was compassionate when we had a miscarriage, but he overstated our chance of success with PGS IVF.
Nursing team [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] is overworked and unorganized leading to a multitude of issues. They had trouble getting my prior authorization completed on time, calling in my prescriptions on time, billing issues, calling me with bloodwork on time, and told me about a condition they found I may have that is life-threatening over the phone...IVF with ICSI $10,000 Frozen Transfer $4500
He is not board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology, only OB-GYN. He did not seem like an expert and referred us to his embryologist to make decisions about our treatment before we decided on IVF. He was compassionate when we had a miscarriage, but he overstated our chance of success with PGS IVF.
Get a second opinion and know that this clinic is so busy it is hard for them to be organized.
Dr Inge had very good bedside manner, but my husband felt left out of the conversation and he did not explain things well.
Describe the protocols George Inge used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama and their degree of success.
IVF with ICSI because husband had 0% morphology. PGS testing because we were both over 35. We made 2 genetically normal embryos during our one cycle of IVF. They did an FET and it ended in miscarriage. We still have one embryo frozen at this clinic that is PGS normal.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Danielle)
Very unorganized, rude, uncaring nursing staff. While Danielle was my lead nurse, I oftentimes had to speak with other nurses because she was not in the office. Calls were sometimes never returned and she seemed to not care.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Strength: they see the most patients in the Mobile area, convenient location, 2 embryologists on staff Weaknesses: have too many patients, short on nurses (the nurses asked me if I knew anyone who needed a nursing job because they need more people), the blood pressure monitor was old and would take multiple times to get a reading (I asked them if they could get a new one and they said the doctors didn't want to spend the money), phlebotomists were rough and made blood draws miserable, overstated our chance of success leading to huge disappointment when I had a miscarriage.
IVF with ICSI $10,000 Frozen Transfer $4500
Describe George Inge's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
If embryos are PGS normal, SET is what he does.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Nursing team is overworked and unorganized leading to a multitude of issues. They had trouble getting my prior authorization completed on time, calling in my prescriptions on time, billing issues, calling me with bloodwork on time, and told me about a condition they found I may have that is life-threatening over the phone.

2015, Unsuccessful
During our meeting, he [Dr. Inge] left the office twice to take care of another patient. He seems very scattered and disorganized. If there was another doctor that my insurance would cover, I'd leave Dr. Inge immediately.
You never actually speak to the doctor [at Center for Reproductive Medicine] unless you schedule a meeting (which he'll bill you for and then you have to wait at least 2 hours because he's always late). You'll get calls from nurses, but never the same nurse.
I've been a patient for 6 months and I've only seen Dr. Inge twice - once at the first consultation and once again when I set up an appointment that I was billed for. I had to sit in the waiting room for an hour and then in his office for another hour before actually meeting with him. During our meeting, he left the office twice to take care of another patient. He seems very scattered and disorganized. If there was another doctor that my insurance would cover, I'd leave Dr. Inge immediately.
The bedside manner from Dr. Inge and SOME of the nurses in non-existent. You never actually speak to the doctor unless you schedule a meeting (which he'll bill you for and then you have to wait at least 2 hours because he's always late). You'll get calls from nurses, but never the same nurse.
I never had one nurse assigned to my file which was frustrating. I get different answers to questions or concerns depending on which nurse I spoke to. They don't seem to care about me, they just follow the procedures. When an unusual or special circumstance come about, they don't care, they just follow the usual practice.