5.5

Pensacola, FL 32502
D'Iberville
11505 Cinema Drive
D'Iberville, MS 39540

Although Dr. Inge is very nice, he never remembers anything about me without looking at my chart...He makes you feel comfortable in an awkward situation and has great bedside manner. My only complaint is that after each failed IUI it would have been nice to consult with him personally instead of going through any medication changes or protocols with his nurses. You can request a consult but I think it should be made mandatory.
I love my assigned nurse Danielle but she wasn't my primary nurse during all of my visits [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama]. There were a few nurses that made me feel very uncomfortable due to the fact they were not very friendly or approachable... The front office, ultrasound techs, and lab techs are all super nice. Most of the nurses are nice but there are a few that are not very friendly. Some of the downfalls is that when I come in for ultrasounds, lab work, or the initial cycle visit no one calls me back with results until the end of the day around 5 or 5:30. If they have to call in any medication it's usually done late in the afternoon and I live 30 mins away from a pharmacy that is open after 5:00. It seems like a different nurse calls me every time instead of my assigned nurse which can get frustrating.
How was your experience with George Inge at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Dr. Inge is very nice and I've been able to consult with him on any recommended changes to my treatment openly. He makes you feel comfortable in an awkward situation and has great bedside manner. My only complaint is that after each failed IUI it would have been nice to consult with him personally instead of going through any medication changes or protocols with his nurses. You can request a consult but I think it should be made mandatory.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of George Inge at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Make sure that you do your research rather it be on fertility meds or information about IUI or IVF before your first consult. Dr. Inge is open to suggested treatments and does let you decide on your treatment options.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with George Inge at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Although Dr. Inge is very nice, he never remembers anything about me without looking at my chart. The clinic is extremely busy with patients so I can understand not being able to remember details of every single patient.
Describe the protocols George Inge used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama and their degree of success.
My first two IUIs I was on Clomid 50mg and the trigger shot. After the second IUI I got a huge cyst on my left ovary which caused me to have to sit out two cycles. During this time, Dr. Inge put me on Vitamin D supplements due to my vitamin D being low. On the third IUI, he changed my medication to femara 5mg (at my request) which I responded well to but unfortunately also had a negative result.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Danielle )
I love my assigned nurse Danielle but she wasn't my primary nurse during all of my visits. There were a few nurses that made me feel very uncomfortable due to the fact they were not very friendly or approachable.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
I love that they have their own lab and do everything in house. The front office, ultrasound techs, and lab techs are all super nice. Most of the nurses are nice but there are a few that are not very friendly. Some of the downfalls is that when I come in for ultrasounds, lab work, or the initial cycle visit no one calls me back with results until the end of the day around 5 or 5:30. If they have to call in any medication it's usually done late in the afternoon and I live 30 mins away from a pharmacy that is open after 5:00. It seems like a different nurse calls me every time instead of my assigned nurse which can get frustrating.
Describe the costs associated with your care under George Inge at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
My insurance covers labwork and ultrasounds. The only time I have to pay a copay is when I have a consult. The cost of my medication (Clomid/Femara/Trigger shot) each cycle was about $10 for the Clomid or Femara and about $165 for the trigger shot. The cost of the IUI procedure is $565.
George Inge
Mobile
2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
Dr Inge diagnosed me with endometriosis and I will forever be thankful he was able to find it. He listened when I spoke about my feeling or plans I wanted to follow. He was very caring. On the other hand, in the beginning of our journey, he was pushy about jumping to IVF immediately. My husband and I wanted to exhaust all options before taking on such a huge financial decision. He continued to mention it until we finally just told him we weren’t ready for it, at that time. He also has a very dry sense of humor.
This is a large clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine of AL- Pensacola] with several satellite offices. This causes delay in them getting in touch with you. It’s also hard for them to remember patients and what they’re there for. The staff is very caring and nice. I didn’t have one bad experience with any employee. The atmosphere was clean and inviting.... Every nurse and ultrasound tech I saw were incredibly caring and nice.
He is very knowledgeable. With a dry sense of humor. He does not sugarcoat and will get straight to the point.
Dr Inge has many patients. I understood that he didn’t know me right away during appointment. However, I don’t feel he looked over my records before each appointment. It was more like he read them while I was sitting with him.
Dr Inge started me on Follistim, hcg trigger shot and timed intercourse. I would go in every three days for bloodwork and ultrasounds. If I wasn’t responding to the follistim injections, he would up the dosage to help. We did four unsuccessful rounds. Dr Inge stated he would like to perform a laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, and hsg. This was when he found my endometriosis. After the diagnosis, he couldn’t say for certain if it was the cause of our infertility. He suggested that we move on to more aggressive treatments. He pushed for IVF but we wanted to try IUI first. However, we had to cancel our IUI, due to us having to move out of state.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Diane)
Every nurse and ultrasound tech I saw were incredibly caring and nice.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
This is a large clinic with several satellite offices. This causes delay in them getting in touch with you. It’s also hard for them to remember patients and what they’re there for. The staff is very caring and nice. I didn’t have one bad experience with any employee. The atmosphere was clean and inviting.
My insurance (tricare) covered injections and timed intercourse. Pricing for IUI is $565, and does not include the cost for medications. Pricing for IVF was roughly $20,000.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
After my lap/hyst surgery, I was scheduled for a follow up with my dr. However, the dr was not scheduled to be at that clinic on that day and I had to see a different dr to check my incisions. I had to wait until 7pm one evening to receive results from bloodwork and instructions on injection dosages.
George Inge