5.5

D'Iberville
11505 Cinema Drive
D'Iberville, MS 39540

2017 - 2019, Unknown Success
Dr.Inge took time to answer every question I had and explained it in a way I could understand. He was realistic yet encouraging about treatment options. He made sure I felt comfortable each step of the process...He paused for questions and concerns and took time to actively listen to my concerns. He gave me options and asked what I thought unlike most doctors. He never made me feel rushed or uncomfortable...checked all my bloodwork before beginning a treatment plan and checked for endometriosis. He did find some places that needed to be removed and confirmed I have mild endometriosis. He then gave the option of clomid with trigger shot combined with IUI. I first tried 3 treatments of clomid and trigger shot alone and then two treatments of IUI with clomid and trigger shot. Now we are looking into IVF as previous treatments yielded negative results.
The nursing staff [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] was nice and welcoming. They were able to draw blood on the first try unlike other nurses I have dealt with before. They were always kind and patient to answer any questions I had and were encouraging and uplifting after a failed treatment...Clomid was $25 per treatment and trigger shots were about $200 and came with two shots. IUI was around $800 per treatment...The clinic is clean and organized and welcoming. They have pictures of babies and families they have helped that gives you hope. The clinic makes every effort to accommodate you and is open at 7 am so you don’t have to miss work and will open on Saturday if necessary during a treatment.
How was your experience with George Inge at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Dr.Inge welcomed me with a smile and explained every step of the testing and treatment process thoroughly. He paused for questions and concerns and took time to actively listen to my concerns. He gave me options and asked what I thought unlike most doctors. He never made me feel rushed or uncomfortable. He was very personable at each appointment as he walked me from the office to the front desk.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of George Inge at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
I would tell them not to expect to be rushed or treated like a number. He is very patient and will answer any questions or concerns you have and will answer them well.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with George Inge at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Describe the protocols George Inge used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama and their degree of success.
Dr.Inge checked all my bloodwork before beginning a treatment plan and checked for endometriosis. He did find some places that needed to be removed and confirmed I have mild endometriosis. He then gave the option of clomid with trigger shot combined with IUI. I first tried 3 treatments of clomid and trigger shot alone and then two treatments of IUI with clomid and trigger shot. Now we are looking into IVF as previous treatments yielded negative results.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
The nursing staff was nice and welcoming. They were able to draw blood on the first try unlike other nurses I have dealt with before. They were always kind and patient to answer any questions I had and were encouraging and uplifting after a failed treatment.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Describe the costs associated with your care under George Inge at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Mobile

Upon meeting Dr. Inge, my husband and I were really impressed. He didn't rush us in any way and answered all of our questions thoroughly. When IVF was suggested for us, he sat us down in the office and went over steps we were to take and had diagrams showing. Gave us documents to read over about the procedures as well. He also does a class for upcoming IVF procedures. I really feel this is were I am to be and grateful to my OB for recommending him! I have never felt I needed to go out and get a second opinion. I believe in Dr. Inge!
I can't say enough good things about the nursing staff. Every time I had an appointment they called that afternoon to go over my protocol, or let me know if something has changed, if I had an ultrasound how it looked, ect. They educated me on things I need to know and always get back to me when I call for any of them. I honestly don't think I would be any happier at another clinic than I am at CRM...I was shocked at first that they suggest only 1 embryo transfer, I have always heard of the multiple transfer. With my clinics statistics I trust my doctor on his protocol and using a single embryo.
Dr. Inge and his staff treat you like the most important person in the room. They listen to you, they make sure you understand your treatment plan, they don't get upset with you when you call back or email them 100 times to ask for clarification. :) They understand your frustrations with the process because some of the staff has been in your shoes. I feel good when I leave the office.
We started out with a semen analysis, which came back normal. We then started clomid, we did a few rounds of that but I would get cyst bad and would have to skip a cycle. After no positive results from that we moved on to IUI's. I had to take clomid, go to ultrasounds, and take a trigger shot with times sex. After not getting anywhere (my husband and I have been trying for 3 years) and getting emotional and financially strapped we decided to take a few months off. Went back and sat down with Dr. Inge, we did another semen analysis and this time came back with a male factor infertility. So Dr. Inge stated with my age we needed to move on to IVF. We are now waiting for Transfer (Oct. 4, 2018). In August we started with the injection meds leading up to egg retrieval, which was done in August. We were unable to do a fresh transfer due to my levels being to high. I was put on meds to bring levels back down. It's been a roller-coaster ride!
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
CRM has so many strengths. They have education classes that cover everything you need to know on the retrieval, embryos grading, medications for all couples going through IVF. Everyone that works with CRM are available to answer any question you need. I have not come across any weakness yet, (if there is any). It seems they have thought about everything that could go wrong or come up and have already addressed it and made it better. I have nothing to complain about with the facility.
It's still on going... A lot and it keeps racking up.
Describe George Inge's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.

2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
Dr. Inge is very nice and friendly. We had our initial visit with him and he explained everything and what our options were. During our insemenations he always prayed with us, which i thought was sweet and really appreciated. He always made it seem like he really cared about you and that you aren’t just a “dollar sign”. He always went over things in detail from start to where you were then, and what the next steps or options were.
Everyone [Ctr for Repro Med of AL) is very nice. The only downside is that it sometimes takes a while for them to get in touch with you...Some times long wait times. Good hours where they can get you in before work . They have a patient portal where you can always ask questions, Schedule appointments, see anything you owe. The only thing is they also call you and load things into portal. I have only had issues with labs not being put into the portal for me to view, so I would have to write down numbers or remember them
Be patient and trust that they have your best interest at heart
Everyone at the office is very nice. They always get us by name and ask how we are doing. They get excited with us and arm like the feel the disappointment with us as well. They make us feel welcome, and like we’ve known them forever
My first 3 IUI’s were done with clomid and an hcg trigger shot. I would start medication on day 5 and would take it until about day 10. I would go in for blood work and they would tell me when to trigger and then we would do the insemenation a few days later. We also did 3 injectable cycles. For those on the first day of my cycle I would call and let the office know that I started and then they brought me in on day 3 for a follicle scan. From there they had me start follistem, 75iu, I did that for about 4 days and then they brought me in for blood work and another follicle scab. At the ultrasound for the follicle scab they would count and measure each follicle. From there they would call and tell me to do follistem for another couple of day and then come in for another follicle scan. For me it was always around cycle day 11 that I triggered with hcg and was brought in about 36 hours later for an insemenation. I got pregnant on my first injectables IUI which resulted in a miscarriage. We went on to do two more IUI’s with injectables which resulted in negative pregnancy tests. From there we moved into IVF. Before we decided that was our next step we sat down with Dr. Inge and went over the options. Once we decided the IVF route my husband and I were both test for std’s. My husband have a specimen which was frozen in case he couldn’t perform the day of egg retrieval. My husband and I also took a class that went over the different medicines that we would be using, how to properly give the injections, what happens during egg retrieval and afterwards, and what to expect from the embryologist and when you will be notified by them, and then what to expect during transfer. The stims for IVF were follistem, menopur, cetrotide, and a Lipton trigger because I did a freeze all. I start out only using follistem (150iu), then it went to follistem in the morning and menopur at night, and then it was menopur follistem and cetrotide all in one day. In between I was brought in every couple of days for a follicle count and measurements of each follicle. For the Lupron trigger I did half one day at a specific time and then the other half 12 hours later. Egg retrieval was scheduled for 36 hours afterwards. When they were done with retrieval and was in recovery they told my husband how many eggs were retrieved (20), the following day the embryologist called with how many eggs for viable (10), the following day they called with how many fertilized (8), every day they called with a report; by day 5 we had one and day 5 we had 2 more to freeze. In total we ended up with 3 frozen embryos. About a month later we scheduled FET. I went in for a ultrasound to check for cysts and to check lining. Then I started estradiol Patches 2 every other day. A week before transfer I started progesterone (Crinone). The day of transfer I arrived at the office 1 hour and 15 minutes before procedure for them to give a thaw report. Then I went down to the hospital, got check in, started drinking water, took a Valium and waited. Then I was wheeled in and had my legs put in stirrups and had an ultrasound tech monitoring everything in the screen. The embryologist put embryo in catheter and gave it to Dr. Inge, he placed into uterus and gave back to embryologist to confirm it wasn’t leftnin catheter. I then had an hour of rest time and was out on bed rest for 3 days after. 4 days after transfer went in for blood work and then 10 days later in for pregnancy test
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Danielle)
Everyone is very nice. The only downside is that it sometimes takes a while for them to get in touch with you
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
I had a 20% co pay. IUI was around $800. My payment for retrieval ( after insurance) was about $1200 and that was the same for transfer. Medications cost approx $6000 ( out of pocket)
They choose everything by your age and what the issues are. They only recommended one embryo to be transferred for me

2015 - 2017, Successful
The staff [CRM of A] especially his [Dr. Inge] nurses are very understanding of the emotional struggles inherent to the infertility journey...I like that the clinic let's me come in at 7 for monitoring so I don't have to miss work very often. The wait is typically very short for appointments. They will return your call. It might be 6 in the evening, but they'll always call. They will come in on Saturdays and Sundays and even on Christmas to make sure you have what you need, and they'll be smiling.
Dr. Inge is excellent at explaining treatments and diagnosis. He always has visual charts and diagrams to explain exactly what is happening. He is well prepared for meetings and takes time to consider your individual circumstances. He always presents his ideas for treatment and asks for input from the patient and is open to discussing a variety of options. Also, he has a very kind smile. I always feel calm the instant he comes into the room. I remember I went in for my laparoscopy and was quite nervous until he walked up and smiled and I knew right away everything would be fine. My husband commented on how thoroughly he explained the results of the procedure to him as I was still under anesthesia. He even showed pictures and explained what they were and what they meant for us. Dr. Inge is extremely passionate about his work.
I don't have any advice except to make an appointment as soon as possible. He will take care of everything else.
Dr. Inge and his staff know my name and situation. They are friendly and I really feel at home in their office. The staff especially his nurses are very understanding of the emotional struggles inherent to the infertility journey. I remember after losing my first pregnancy Dr. Inge was the first person I spoke to who I felt really understood how devastating the loss was for me.
We did 3 cycles of Clomid with IUI because I seemed to ovulate, but he was concerned about the quality of my ovulation and had found that my husband had low morphology. After these failed we moved to injectables with IUI. We did one unsuccessful round then increased the dosage. I was unsure about spending the money on injectables after having no success with Clomid, but Dr. Inge explained how the injectables would help with egg quality and provided data to show they are more effective than Clomid. He also discussed the risk of multiples and explained how we would manage this risk. On our second round on injectables with IUI we became pregnant with our son whom we lost at 18 weeks due to cervical insufficiency. When I was ready to try again Dr. Inge suggested tests to make sure I was fully recovered such as the laparoscopy during which he discovered that I have stage 2+ endometriosis. After removing the endometriosis Dr. Inge suggested returning to injectables with IUI since we had success with that in the past. We have done 2 IUIs since the loss, neither have been successful we have increased the dosage of follistim each time. Our final attempt at IUI is tomorrow. Dr. Inge suggests moving to IUI if we are unsuccessful. Before starting treatment again he helped me treat my mental health by making am appointment for me with a MFM who walked me through a strategic and proactive plan that would prevent incompetent cervix from ending future pregnancies. He also referred me to a counselor.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Dianne)
The nursing staff are the people I interact with most. They are almost like family to me now. They call me by my first name and share my grief and joy. They share their own infertility struggles with me when I'm having a hard time. They are compassionate and caring always. They're also very good at their jobs. Phone calls are returned promptly, they are knowledgeable and willing to help out with any difficulties.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
My insurance covered the IUIs bit I know they usually cost $565 out of pocket. Ultrasounds are also covered by my insurance at no cost to me. I don't know how much they cost. I pay $5 for each lab, again I don't know the our of pocket cost. I paid $150 for the laparoscopy.
I have not done IFV so have no opinion on this.

2012 - 2017, Successful
I have absolutely nothing negative to say about Dr. Inge. He is one of the most caring people I have ever met and it is a joy to be his patient! He takes time with each and every patient and makes sure you understand everything. I have put my complete trust in him when it comes to infertility.... Dr. Inge takes wonderful care of his patients. He checked on me during my pregnancies, always recognizes me and calls me by name if we run into each other outside of the clinic, and knows my history which makes it so easy to talk to him.
My favorite thing about the clinic is the ease in which you can talk to everyone there. There are no stupid questions to them and they answer everything openly and completely. They are extremely knowledgeable about everything involved with their processes and different medications. ... I had 2 iuis with donor sperm and femara plus trigger shot because we only had a problem with male infertility. I conceived on the second one. Trying for a second baby we tried 2 iuis with femara that didn’t work, and 6 more with injectables (gonal f and trigger).
Be open with him and don’t feel like you’re just a number! He truly cares about your feelings and needs!
Dr. Inge takes wonderful care of his patients. He checked on me during my pregnancies, always recognizes me and calls me by name if we run into each other outside of the clinic, and knows my history which makes it so easy to talk to him. He genuinely wants his patients to get pregnant as quickly and easily as possible, it’s not about money or notoriety to him, it’s about people.
I had 2 iuis with donor sperm and femara plus trigger shot because we only had a problem with male infertility. I conceived on the second one. Trying for a second baby we tried 2 iuis with femara that didn’t work, and 6 more with injectables (gonal f and trigger). This was my choice even though Dr Inge recommended after we had done 5 total I think. On each iui cycle I had 1-2 mature follicles. I did ivf with donor sperm, follistim, menopur, and trigger. They retrieved 11 eggs, I have 4 frozen embryos and we used one fresh embryo that resulted in another child.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Danielle )
Ive had a few nurses over the 6 years I’ve been a patient and they have all been truly wonderful. They are caring, compassionate, and organized. I always received answers to my questions and prompt scheduling info. The entire clinic started to feel like my family over the years and they all shared in my joy over my pregnancies.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
My favorite thing about the clinic is the ease in which you can talk to everyone there. There are no stupid questions to them and they answer everything openly and completely. They are extremely knowledgeable about everything involved with their processes and different medications. If I could change anything I would just want to stay there until they delivered my babies I love and trust them so much! Haha!
My iuis cost $550 each. With ultrasounds and blood work I would pay about $2000 per cycle, not including donor sperm. My ivf cycle cost about $15,000 total with meds and donor sperm.
My dr recommended a single embryo transfer because of their high success rates and the quality of my embryo, but he ultimately left the decision up to me.
2015 - 2017, Unknown Success
My husband had surgery to repair a varicocele (which they [Dr. George Inge] thought was the cause of the MFI). They also started him on clomid and testosterone. Looking back, we would not have done the surgery that soon and waited a few months to see if the clomid would boost his numbers. All of his numbers were a little below average- mainly his morphology was the worst. His count and motility went up significantly after surgery/meds but the morphology was still low. We moved on to IUI with Femara. We did 3- all negative.
They [the nursing staff at Center for Reproductive Med-Mobile] were great. The ultrasound techs were great as well as the people in the blood lab. You can't even feel them prick you- which is huge when you are constantly getting your blood drawn.... We only felt rushed out of the office at our last appointment but the IVF nurse/financial coordinator called us that afternoon to follow-up.
Felt like he wanted us to come to our own decision about treatment. That can be a good or bad thing- depending on how assertive you want your doctor to be. He was always polite but maybe a bit scattered. We only felt rushed out of the office at our last appointment but the IVF nurse/financial coordinator called us that afternoon to follow-up.
go in with questions in hand and have an idea of how far you are willing to go with treatment.
My husband had surgery to repair a varicocele (which they thought was the cause of the MFI). They also started him on clomid and testosterone. Looking back, we would not have done the surgery that soon and waited a few months to see if the clomid would boost his numbers. All of his numbers were a little below average- mainly his morphology was the worst. His count and motility went up significantly after surgery/meds but the morphology was still low. We moved on to IUI with Femara. We did 3- all negative. We then decided it was time to move on to IVF.
They were great. The ultrasound techs were great as well as the people in the blood lab. You can't even feel them prick you- which is huge when you are constantly getting your blood drawn.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
always willing to work you in and they open early enough that I can go before work.
our insurance covered all ultrasounds/blood work but we had a 30.00 co-pay for office visits with Dr. Inge. Our IUI was 550.00 each time and the trigger shot was around 100.00 each time.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
My Femara was not called in for my last cycle. I ended up having to get Dr. Inge call it in himself because it was after hours.
2014 - 2016, Successful
Dr. Inge was a fantastic doctor who dealt with the ups and downs of infertility with compassion and great insight. We always left his office feeling hopeful and never defeated.... I was placed on Follistim injections each cycle to stimulate follicle growth. I was monitored closely with blood work and ultrasounds to ensure proper growth of the follicles. Depending on the blood work and ultrasound results, I would then receive instructions regarding the amount of medicine I was to use until my next round of blood tests and ultrasound.
I really only have positive things to say about this clinic. They [Ctr for Repro Med] were very clean, professional, and personal. I never felt like just another patient. But if I had to say one negative thing it would be that sometimes the waiting times at appointments were long. They were always apologetic but it seemed like at times that was a frequent problem.... The nursing staff at Dr. Inge’s office were phenomenal. The showed great care in making sure I was comfortable every step of the way.
Dr. Inge was a fantastic doctor who dealt with the ups and downs of infertility with compassion and great insight. We always left his office feeling hopeful and never defeated. He was an answer to a prayer during our 7 year infertility journey.
Listen to what he has to say and have faith in the process.
Each person in the office, from front desk to doctor himself knew me and my situation. They always greeted me and were always friendly.
I was placed on Follistim injections each cycle to stimulate follicle growth. I was monitored closely with blood work and ultrasounds to ensure proper growth of the follicles. Depending on the blood work and ultrasound results, I would then receive instructions regarding the amount of medicine I was to use until my next round of blood tests and ultrasound. When they reached maturity I was instructed to take an injection that would cause ovulation. I was then given another set of instructions that my husband needed to follow for his “contribution” before the IUI appointment. Then we’d meet the doctor at the scheduled appointment and he’d talk us through the procedure while he was doing it. Then we’d wait two weeks for a scheduled blood test and hope for the best.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Don’t remember her name)
The nursing staff at Dr. Inge’s office were phenomenal. The showed great care in making sure I was comfortable every step of the way. And when emotions ran high they were there to listen with a caring ear. I felt like they were as invested in me getting a positive pregnancy test as I was.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
I really only have positive things to say about this clinic. They were very clean, professional, and personal. I never felt like just another patient. But if I had to say one negative thing it would be that sometimes the waiting times at appointments were long. They were always apologetic but it seemed like at times that was a frequent problem.
We were responsible for whatever insurance wouldn’t cover. We were fortunate at the time that our insurance covered some associated costs. We were responsible for all infertility meds and the IUI procedure. If I remember correctly insurance seemed to cover the costs of blood tests and ultrasounds with a small office visit amount being paid each visit.
2009 - 2014, Successful
He [Dr. Inge] never rushed me always addressed me by name, remember details about each visit, held my hand when I cried after failed test results. Made sure to tell me I was ok and he would see me through this. Anytime I’ve seen him in or out of the office he knows who I am and who my child is...Compassionate,caring, praying Dr. the smile and tears in his eyes when my ultrasound showed a heart beat, he held my hand until I was calmed down and assured me the hard part was down, god had showed what he could do.
The whole staff, clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] are very well organized and never make you feel like a number you are family. Each step every Person you encounter is friendly loveable and eager to share all the ups and downs with you... They all made sure I understood everything every time. Even when they called to tell me I had embryos to transfer and I couldn’t stop crying they called my husband for me
Without a doubt the best doctor I could of had. Compassionate,caring, praying Dr. the smile and tears in his eyes when my ultrasound showed a heart beat, he held my hand until I was calmed down and assured me the hard part was down, god had showed what he could do.
Just listen to everything they have to say, go through all test and procedures. You will never be alone. That man made it through a tornado damage to get to the clinic for his patients.
He never rushed me always addressed me by name, remember details about each visit, held my hand when I cried after failed test results. Made sure to tell me I was ok and he would see me through this. Anytime I’ve seen him in or out of the office he knows who I am and who my child is.
We went through all the steps and procedures what to expect. Cost was never an issue when he was explaining the options and what course he thought would be best.he made sure I understood and cost was gone over last. We went through each one and he exhausted all measure to make sure he did evuhe could for me
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Susan and Sabrina)
Without a doubt the absolute staff. They all made sure I understood everything every time. Even when they called to tell me I had embryos to transfer and I couldn’t stop crying they called my husband for me
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
The whole staff, clinic are very well organized and never make you feel like a number you are family. Each step every Person you encounter is friendly loveable and eager to share all the ups and downs with you
My insurance paid for procedures, testing and medicines but not IUI or IVF
He was excellent
2018 - 2019, Consult
Be prepared to wait [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama]. Your appointment will not start on time. So be patient. The nurses are super sweet and are always willing to answer questions and help you. They are always available. It does take them a while to call you back though when call them...He [Dr. George Inge] was always asking how I was feeling, if I had any questions, what works for me/what doesn't...I feel completely confident that Dr. Inge will help our wish of being parents come true. I love that he breaks things down for me so I can easily understand. He always asks how I'm doing. I like that he wants to cover all of the basics before diagnosing me with something or starting me out on medication.
Be patient. Don't give up hope. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Even the ones that seem stupid to you. He will answer them. He wants you to feel comfortable.
He was always asking how I was feeling, if I had any questions, what works for me/what doesn't.
We haven't really started treatments of any kind yet because we are in the process of just getting the basics covered first. Like the semen analysis, blood work for me, and an HSG before starting a treatment plan.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Be prepared to wait. Your appointment will not start on time. So be patient. The nurses are super sweet and are always willing to answer questions and help you. They are always available. It does take them a while to call you back though when call them.
The prices were high for me. But I knew fertility treatments are expensive. Luckily my insurance covers a lot.

2017 - 2019, Unknown Success
He [Dr. George Inge] takes the time to talk with you and console you when you are upset he talks to you with understanding... I am pleased with his treatment of me. I feel as if he is right along side us going thru this whole painful ordeal with us. I never have trusted a doctor so much with something so precious. He is a pretty amazing doctor...I was on the mini lupron protocol. Due to my low amh I did 20 units of lupron in the am and pm and 225 units of gonal-f. Am and pm for 14 days
The strenghts of this clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] is they all seem to be really close and caring. As far as weaknesses go the only thing I could think that they could improve on is communication between doctors that the refer you to...I love the nurses both Sabrina and Jackie both do a great job of handling all of my needs and my "crazy"...I have spent over 20,000. So far...I was on the mini lupron protocol. Due to my low amh I did 20 units of lupron in the am and pm and 225 units of gonal-f. Am and pm for 14 days
I love Dr. Inge I am pleased with his treatment of me. I feel as if he is right along side us going thru this whole painful ordeal with us. I never have trusted a doctor so much with something so precious. He is a pretty amazing doctor.
Do you research of what all goes in to ivf it is not as easy as you think it might be there is a lot of setbacks and sometimes heart break.
He takes the time to talk with you and console you when you are upset he talks to you with understanding.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Sabrina)
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
The strenghts of this clinic is they all seem to be really close and caring. As far as weaknesses go the only thing I could think that they could improve on is communication between doctors that the refer you to.
I have spent over 20,000. So far.
2013 - 2018, Successful
The doctor [Dr. George Inge] was alwAys open honest and friendly...He was alwAys patient...he always throughly explained all procedures. We always felt comfortable in the office and trusted his advice. He even went above and beyond care as pertaining to diet...He would explain the best course of action and would let us decide in a safe manner...They said we could transfer two but gave us the choice
The communication at the clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] is outstanding they always made us feel comfortable. The facility is top notch. I live several hours from clinic and they would let me do my monitoring appointments at my obgyn so we wouldn’t have to travel so much...We spent around 12,000 for ivf and probably $6000 on other procedures and expenses...They said we could transfer two but gave us the choice
He was alwAys patient and honest as he always throughly explained all procedures. We always felt comfortable in the office and trusted his advice. He even went above and beyond care as pertaining to diet and excel use as well.
You can trust him
The doctor was alwAys open honest and friendly
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Monica)
The nurses were always kind and compassionate even on the calls of negative pregnancy
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
The communication at the clinic is outstanding they always made us feel comfortable. The facility is top notch. I live several hours from clinic and they would let me do my monitoring appointments at my obgyn so we wouldn’t have to travel so much
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
I was able to do my appointments at my obgyn since I live far from the clinic it made things very convenient for me
They said we could transfer two but gave us the choice
Mobile
I’m in nursing school, my husband works out of town. Doctor Inge has been so understanding and accommodating to say the least. He was able to put off my husbands testing until he was able to be in town, while being sure to not delay assessment and treatment of my issues...We decided to do least invasive first, with the understanding that it would likely be ineffective due to my personal choice. We started with oral medication, then injections, IVF is next.
The nurses at CRM have the biggest hearts and truly care about each patient...I couldn’t think of a better second home. I can’t think of one weakness CRM has. As soon as a walk in they call me by name. My usual lab tech has a nickname for me. The front desk receptionist always has the sweetest smile of her face. The ultrasound tech had the ability to make anyone feel comfortable...We decided to do least invasive first, with the understanding that it would likely be ineffective due to my personal choice. We started with oral medication, then injections, IVF is next.
Listen to him. Trust him. He knows best.
Dr. Inge is very personal and sincere. He allows the patient to be part of the decision.
The nurses at CRM have the biggest hearts and truly care about each patient.