George Kofinas

Brooklyn, NY 11215
Staten Island
4855 Hylan Blvd.
Staten Island, NY 10312
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend George Kofinas to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Kofinas Fertility Group to a friend?
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Other
Dr. Kofinas was very kind and explained my situation and results from each test very thoroughly.... I have been diagnosed with no eggs of my own, therefore I need a donor egg to be able to get pregnant. I took vaginal sonogram and HSN and endometrial biopsy. Dr. Kofinas described the results came back good and that if I got the donor egg I would carry to term and healthy and most likely carry to tern And natural birth. These results would tell me if I had a chance to get pregnant or no chance at all. They gave me the greatest news that day because although I couldn't have my own baby I still had a chance to carry with a donor egg.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Other
How was your experience with George Kofinas at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Dr. Kofinas was very kind and explained my situation and results from each test very thoroughly. I was very happy with him I just wish we had the funds to continue to try to make our dream come true. Dr. Kofinas went through each exam and procedure needed to come to the final result of either I can get pregnant or I have no chance.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of George Kofinas at Kofinas Fertility Group?
Always follow your dream and never give up because Dr. Kofinas is here to help and guide you through the process.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with George Kofinas at Kofinas Fertility Group?
The doctor and staff were very kind except for the financial coordinator.
Describe the protocols George Kofinas used in your cycles at Kofinas Fertility Group and their degree of success.
Nursing staff was very well and helpful to all questions.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
The clinic was very helpful in connecting to speak with someone of your choice when called. Overall I would say they were good. I couldn't find any weaknesses of the clinics staff with the exception of gt he financial coordinator, she was very rude.
Describe the costs associated with your care under George Kofinas at Kofinas Fertility Group.
I remember paying $500 for first visit and tests of HSN and biopsy was around 1800 and 145 additional for visit.
George Kofinas