5.4

781-431-5400
20 Wall Street
Burlington, MA 01803
781-221-2500

I felt very listened to and respected by Dr. Kovalevsky. He always gave me time to gather my thoughts and ask all of the questions I could think of. He respected my wishes and adjusted my treatment accordingly, so I felt like I had more control over what was happening with my body. He is a straight talker; he was always very clear and easy to understand...retrieved 10 mature eggs, which produced 4 embryos after ICSI.
The nursing staff [at Harvard Vanguard] was always prompt and friendly. They did their jobs efficiently and I didn't spend a lot of time waiting...has so much under one roof, it makes it very easy to see specialists...I was thrilled to find out I would be working with Harvard Vanguard throughout the whole process, and only do the procedures at Boston IVF. I was able to go to the clinic early in the morning to get my blood work and ultrasound done, so it had a very minimal impact on my work schedule. I received phone calls with my test results and instructions, but my test results and medication information also always showed in my patient portal.
How was your experience with George Kovalevsky at Harvard Vanguard?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of George Kovalevsky at Harvard Vanguard?
Be prepared for your appointments so that you can ask questions. He is very willing to answer any questions and adjust your treatment accordingly.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with George Kovalevsky at Harvard Vanguard?
Dr. Kovalevsky really listened to me in every appointment that we had. He never rushed me to ask questions, he gave me time to think after he provided me iwth information. When he saw me in the waiting room, even for appointments that weren't with him, he stopped and said hello and asked how I was. I saw the same nurses and techs during my treatment, and they were always friendly. It made the experience feel much more personal than clinical.
Describe the protocols George Kovalevsky used in your cycles at Harvard Vanguard and their degree of success.
We used an antagonist protocol. I talked to Dr. Kovalevsky about lower doses, and he agreed, since my test results indicated I would be a good responder. I was prescribed 250 units of Gonal F and 20 units of HcG dilution. I went in for bloodwork and an ultrasound every other day, and I responded well to the protocol. We did not have to make any adjustments to my dosages. I also took 0.25 mg of Cetrotide. We used 10,000 units of HcG as a trigger shot, since my bloodwork and ultrasounds did not show a risk of OHSS. I took my trigger shot on Day 9, with my retrieval on Day 11. They retrieved 10 mature eggs, which produced 4 embryos after ICSI.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Harvard Vanguard.
The nursing staff was always prompt and friendly. They did their jobs efficiently and I didn't spend a lot of time waiting.
Describe your experience with Harvard Vanguard.
I have always loved that Harvard Vanguard has so much under one roof, it makes it very easy to see specialists. Therefore, I was thrilled to find out I would be working with Harvard Vanguard throughout the whole process, and only do the procedures at Boston IVF. I was able to go to the clinic early in the morning to get my blood work and ultrasound done, so it had a very minimal impact on my work schedule. I received phone calls with my test results and instructions, but my test results and medication information also always showed in my patient portal. I found the process very easy at Harvard Vanguard. Probably the only drawback is that only 3 locations handle IVF. I live close to Burlington, so that was the most convenient for me, but I did have to go to Kenmore when Burlington wasn't open. If you didn't live close to one of the IVF locations, it might be a bit harder to coordinate all of the appointments.
Describe the costs associated with your care under George Kovalevsky at Harvard Vanguard.
My medications came to approximately $600. My appointments with Dr. Kovalevsky had a $40 specialist copay. My egg retrieval and embryo transfer at Boston IVF came to $9,400. Freezing an extra sample of sperm was $325. I was fortunate that my insurance completely covered my IVF costs. Total cost to me and my husband was about $1,000.
Describe George Kovalevsky's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Harvard Vanguard.
Due to my age and health, we decided eSET very easily. Dr. Kovalevsky talked about the additional risks incurred with multiples. My insurance also set conditions on how many embryos could be transferred, so we would have had to do eSET regardless.
Treated 2018 - 2019
[Dr. Kovalevsky] was always kind, patient, and thorough, answering all of our questions. He even called me himself once or twice...took the time to explain his recommendations as to how we should proceed and why, which I appreciated. When our 2nd IUI failed, he called us to come in and discussed in person why he felt IVF was a better route for us at this point. I am glad we listened. He was confident that we would get a good number of eggs and he was right. He also explained what we should expect, and I felt prepared about everything going into the IVF cycle.
All the communication [at Harvard Vanguard] is done by calling, although they do have the online system, it was always better to call. Sometimes there were long waits before I could speak to someone. On the positive side, I was always able to get in for appointments when I needed to and was able to go to other locations if I needed to be there on the weekend. Someone always called me back pretty quickly...All of the nurses were great. There were 4 and I felt we really got to know each other during all my time there. I was sad to leave my team when it was time to change to OB! Chris is awesome. I also loved the ultrasound tech ladies! I hope they are still there when we go back for baby number 2!
How was your experience with George Kovalevsky at Harvard Vanguard?
Dr K took the time to explain his recommendations as to how we should proceed and why, which I appreciated. When our 2nd IUI failed, he called us to come in and discussed in person why he felt IVF was a better route for us at this point. I am glad we listened. He was confident that we would get a good number of eggs and he was right. He also explained what we should expect, and I felt prepared about everything going into the IVF cycle.
Don't be afraid to ask him lots of questions.
Dr K was always kind, patient, and thorough, answering all of our questions. He even called me himself once or twice, when usually it's just the nurses.
We started with 2 rounds of timed intercourse using clomid, both resulting in negative pregnancy tests. On the third try, we changed to femera and IUI, which resulted in a positive pregnancy test, but unfortunately ended in early miscarriage. On the 4th try, we repeated the same treatment, although Dr. K expressed IVF was a better option. However, we felt since it "worked" with IUI it could work again, so wanted to try that one more time. When that didn't work, Dr. K called us to come in and explained again that IVF would be a better route for us. So we agreed. We had to take a month off, but it was smooth sailing after that. Dr. K monitored how I was reacting to meds and adjusted accordingly. Because I ended up with 29 eggs retrieved and high estrogen levels, Dr K wanted to do a "Freeze all cycle" to improve our chances of implantation/transfer success. Again we had to take a month off, but then I had an easy protocol for the transfer. It was femera, a trigger shot, then a week later did the transfer. I asked Dr K if I could avoid the PIO shots and we did crinone (progesterone) suppositories instead. The transfer procedure went well, but it was not performed by Dr K. (The doctors rotate at our clinic for actual procedures)
Describe your experience with your nurse at Harvard Vanguard. (Assigned nurse: Christine French)
Describe your experience with Harvard Vanguard.
All the communication is done by calling, although they do have the online system, it was always better to call. Sometimes there were long waits before I could speak to someone. On the positive side, I was always able to get in for appointments when I needed to and was able to go to other locations if I needed to be there on the weekend. Someone always called me back pretty quickly.
We had a high deductible insurance plan, so we paid for everything out of pocket until we hit that amount. Then everything was covered. We have a lifetime max fertility policy of up to $25k.
Dr K felt we should do a single embryo transfer and gave his reasons for wanting to do so (although I can't recall them all now), but he felt strongly about it so we agreed.
What specific things went wrong at Harvard Vanguard?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Harvard Vanguard.
Early on, they found a cyst on my left ovary. It took a few months before anyone told me it was actually an endometrioma. Had I known that fact, I may have chosen to get surgery to remove it or move straight to IVF as opposed to doing those 2 IUIs. I do not blame Dr K, as he wasn't with the practice yet when that occurred.
Treated 2016 - 2018
Dr. K {Kovalevsky] preformed a hysteroscopy and laparoscopy surgery for my endometriosis, which I felt was very helpful. I had a surgery only 3 months prior to that with my regular obgyn and it was a terrible recovery with no symptom relief. The surgery with Dr. K was the complete opposite!... Dr. K always listened to my concerns and would adjust treatment accordingly. He also was amazing about getting back to me. He would often do phone conferences during the same day to ensure all my questions were answered.
The clinic [RAD] did not allow my body to naturally start a cycle. They would only allow my to start a cycle that would match up with all of the other patients. Therefore I would be pushed to the next month if my menstration period did not come in time.... Mari Esquillin was absolutely amazing! I cannot speak more highly of her. She was so quick to answer request and guenuinely cared for each patient. As for other IVF coordinators, some lacked good bed side manner. It seemed like they gave you a the standard message they give everyone. They were great about getting back to you it you had questions.
How was your experience with George Kovalevsky at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of George Kovalevsky at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
Do not be afraid of discussing all of your options as Dr. K will weigh all the pros and cons regarding them.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with George Kovalevsky at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
I felt like Dr. K treated me like a human however the clinic did not allow my body to naturally start a cycle. They would only allow my to start a cycle that would match up with all of the other patients. Therefore I would be pushed to the next month if my menstration period did not come in time. At that point I felt more like a number and did not feel the individual care.
Describe the protocols George Kovalevsky used in your cycles at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware) and their degree of success.
Dr. K preformed a hysteroscopy and laparoscopy surgery for my endometriosis, which I felt was very helpful. I had a surgery only 3 months prior to that with my regular obgyn and it was a terrible recovery with no symptom relief. The surgery with Dr. K was the complete opposite!
Describe your experience with your nurse at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware). (Assigned nurse: Mari esquillin )
Describe your experience with RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).
They are great communicators! They will often get back to you immediately. At times though they can be not that sensitive to your situation. For example, I waS was told my pregnancy test was negative over a voicemail and the nurse yawned during the middle of the voicemail. As much as I am sure this is their norm it was devistating to me. So staff fall into the “this is our norm”, but other staff go above and beyond for your needs!
Describe the costs associated with your care under George Kovalevsky at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).
Insurance covered a large percentage, but about $5000 out of pocket.
Describe George Kovalevsky's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).
Although Dr. K did not prefer to use multiple embryo transfer after two failed cycles with unknown causes he allowed us to engage in multiple embryo transfer. He made his concerns known respectfully but did not deny us of our request.
Dover

I had to suggest treatment protocols [to Dr. Kovalevsky]. Specifically the ERA, when I had the appt to have that done, they had to read the instruction manual as if they had no idea what they were doing (both he and his assistant). Yet my coordinator was well versed with the ERA's and had said that they had a lot of success with them. I had to have a Pap smear during my course of treatment and Dr. K performed it. He did not get enough tissue so I had to repeat it.
I received countless calls [from Reproductive Associates of Delaware] with incorrect information. This is a profession that you should be on top of game...It was very much like a conveyor belt. Mistakes were made and many of the new faces were not welcoming...If your case is somewhat "typical" you might end up with a child, but if you need a tweaked treatment plan, forget it. It won't happen.
I had to suggest treatment protocols. Specifically the ERA, when I had the appt to have that done, they had to read the instruction manual as if they had no idea what they were doing (both he and his assistant). Yet my coordinator was well versed with the ERA's and had said that they had a lot of success with them. I had to have a Pap smear during my course of treatment and Dr. K performed it. He did not get enough tissue so I had to repeat it. I have never in my 24 years of getting pap smears had to repeat one due to Dr. failure. He never agreed with any of the "controversial" procedures I brought up and had a physical appearance about him as if I was foolish to even suggest it. I'm not sure what has transpired with him since our successful pregnancy back in 2013, but he has since left the practice.
Choose another practice. If your case is somewhat "typical" you might end up with a child, but if you need a tweaked treatment plan, forget it. It won't happen.
We were with this clinic on two different occasions. Once with our 4 year old son. The clinic and Dr. K were amazing. We conceived via IUI. We started for a sibling in 2016 and started with IUI's and moved to IVF. The feeling at the clinic was VERY different. It was very much like a conveyor belt. Mistakes were made and many of the new faces were not welcoming.
Nothing was tweaked in any of my cycles. When I questioned why were doing the same thing over and over again (quoting Einstein who said insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result) He said that we DID try something else, namely the ERA that I suggested. I kept begging them to look into why my progesterone was so low and they did nothing about it. They offered no explanation as to why I kept losing my pregnancies, Dr. K made it seem that I just need to keep doing it, because it would eventually result in a pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware). (Assigned nurse: Dorri Purse and Amy Miller)
Dorri was great. She showed compassion and professionalism. Amy Miller was cold and abrupt. The nursing staff has changed so much over the years and NOT in a good way. They have no compassion for their patients. In fact one of my favorite nurses (from our successful pregnancy) at one point apologized with her eyes rolling for taking so long during an appt because the prior patient had SO MANY questions. I found that very unprofessional and hurtful.
The treat you as an number on a conveyor belt. There is no compassion and no love for their jobs. I received countless calls with incorrect information. This is a profession that you should be on top of game.
There were times I was asked to pay thousands of dollars only to find out later that I did not. The bilk you for everything you have with nothing to show for it. I did have insurance coverage which I was grateful for, however it at times was a complete nightmare
What specific things went wrong at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).
I received calls asking when I was coming in when I didn't have an appt. I was told that my HCG level was one thing and different on another day. My one retrieval was almost cancelled and I was told to inject myself again with another trigger that night, only to receive a call from the doctor's personal cell phone saying that they made a mistake and that I was expected to ovulate.
Treated 2014 - 2018
Dr. Kovalevsky is a smart and brilliant doctor just his bedside are lacking. He wouldn't give you hope on the procedure itself, sometimes I left the office asking my husband "so wait what does he want to do"... My first round of retrieval, he used the minimum low dosage of medication, when before it was to end I was called by another doctor to tell me the medicine wasn't doing its job and I looked like a 40 year old woman and not a 28 year old. Round two of medicine worked better and cost more but I wish he would have sat down and ask us what we wanted to do.. 2 Rounds of medicine was hard on both of us.
The PA's in that office [Reproductive Associates of DE] are so wonderful! They really make you feel better about crying and negative test results, they make you feel like you are not alone and you can do anything. They are so smart and they are usually who you see and I personally like seeing them more then the Doctor cause they made me feel like a person with nothing wrong with me.
I would have a meeting with all the doctors in the office
As Dr. Kovalevsky is a very good doctor in what he does, very intelligent, his bedside manners are lacking and just makes you feel like just another patient and not a person going through something you never imaged as a little girl.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).
The nurses are wonderful, they are very heartwarming with is really nice when to go through this process.
The PA's in that office are so wonderful! They really make you feel better about crying and negative test results, they make you feel like you are not alone and you can do anything. They are so smart and they are usually who you see and I personally like seeing them more then the Doctor cause they made me feel like a person with nothing wrong with me.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).
I never had to be monitored for anything. So far everything has come back it has not worked.
Our whole process at this time is about $20,000 that includes medications
I only had one transfer that was not successful and I wish we had more embryos to fall back on.
Treated 2017 - 2018
This clinic [Reproductive Associates of Delaware] is awesome! It’s warm, beautiful, and comforting. They are so welcoming as soon as you open the door. Everyone is so kind and always speak. Your not rushed, they allow you to talk and ask any questions.... These ladies are amazing! They are so caring and definitely make welcome you with open arms. They are compassionate and treat you like family. They answer your questions in a very timely manner.
My experience with Dr Kovalevsky was beyond phenomenal! After 10 years of having the same undiagnosed problems I was referred to RAD. It only took him a few visits and test to figure out what the problem was! I was treated and on to the process of becoming a mother. I appreciate him so much for giving me the answers that I longed for! He was so compassionate, caring, and yet straightforward! He is what I’ve needed for so long and I am so proud to call him my fertility doctor! He’s the best hands down and I wouldn’t go anywhere else.
One piece of advise I would give is to have all your questions written down so you won’t forget anything, but don’t worry because he will answer each and every one them!
I felt like a human each and every time we visited the clinic because they care and it shows from the moment you walk in the door.
He performed a much needed surgery that helped my menstrual cycle get back on track! Afterwards I was placed on birth control to help regulate things. My fertility treatment plan was delayed and will pick up in a few months. But we have still remained in contact and kept everything on track.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware). (Assigned nurse: Amy Miller and Mari E.)
These ladies are amazing! They are so caring and definitely make welcome you with open arms. They are compassionate and treat you like family. They answer your questions in a very timely manner. If it’s something they don’t know off hand they do everything they can to find out for you. I absolutely enjoy all of them at every visit!
This clinic is awesome! It’s warm, beautiful, and comforting. They are so welcoming as soon as you open the door. Everyone is so kind and always speak. Your not rushed, they allow you to talk and ask any questions. They are a wonderful group of people and look forward to every appointment.
I was obligated to pay my copays. I also had to pay for some testing until I reached my deductible. I paid for storage fees as well.
I asked this question and the answer I received was right on point. I understood the reasoning for eSET, and to me it just made since. I want nothing more than a healthy, successful pregnancy.
Newark
Dr. Kovalesky made my husband and I feel like we mattered. He was very blunt in his teachings, yet, recognized the how difficult of a diagnosis this was to receive.... He had very accurate "numbers" at the time of our IVF consult- being that, we got the exact amount eggs, embryos, and chances of conceiving as he predicted we would. He also has a quirky sense of humor which can be very helpful at times like this
Be prepared to smile. There are only friendly faces throughout the entire facility [Reproductive Associates of Delaware]. I truly felt that every single person I came across (whether it was front desk staff, lab tech's, or even the medical assistants) was honestly rooting for us the entire time.... There were 3 IVF coordinators who all took the time to help answer all my questions throughout the process
Dr. Kovalesky was extremely knowledgeable and very caring. He had very accurate "numbers" at the time of our IVF consult- being that, we got the exact amount eggs, embryos, and chances of conceiving as he predicted we would. He also has a quirky sense of humor which can be very helpful at times like this, especially after so much heartache throughout the other unsuccessful treatments.
Appreciate his honesty. He tells it like it is without being abrupt and insensitive. He has a strong sense of compassion all while being honest along the way.
When it came time for our IVF consult, he hit the nail on the head when predicting the number of (mature) eggs I'd most likely have, the number of embryos we'd most likely have, and gave a us good percentage of the likelihood of achieving a successful pregnancy. All his numbers were incredibly accurate, and we are now 17 weeks pregnant with our first child. I couldn't be more appreciative of his concern and care throughout the entire process.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware). (Assigned nurse: Donna Reynolds)
There were 3 IVF coordinators who all took the time to help answer all my questions throughout the process, along with working with my busy work schedule while making appointments.
Be prepared to smile. There are only friendly faces throughout the entire facility. I truly felt that every single person I came across (whether it was front desk staff, lab tech's, or even the medical assistants) was honestly rooting for us the entire time. They all showed amazing compassion and care throughout the treatments.
IVF with genetic testing: $16,500 (roughly) *not including medications which were about $3500-$5500
Newark
Dr. Kovalevsky was an amazing doctor that took the time to explain things and make sure everyone was comfortable and understood. He had a way about him that made you feel comfortable. He held my hand as I went to sleep during surgery which helped calm me down. It has been a tough road but I wish he could have stayed my doctor.
They are all a personable staff but they lack communication [at Reproductive Associates of DE-Dover]. We had many hiccups these last few months that has made us question staying a customer. They did make it right but communication is their biggest downfall.... Everything was fantastic until Dr. Kovalevsky left. Once that happened there wasn’t great follow up or someone really in the loop with our care. We even had a missed cycle because of someone dropping the ball.
Try your best to keep him as your doctor!
He was really caring and always took the time to explain and ask questions. He got to know us as a couple. Also, when I was undergoing surgery he held my hand as I went to sleep.
Dr. Kovalevsky did all necessary test pre-iui that would help ensure the best possible results. He checked my tubes, took a look at my follicles, studied my cycle, and kept me included in every decision for my care. We did have to do a hysteroscopy because of some blockage by fibroids and polyps but he cleaned it all up.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware). (Assigned nurse: Mari)
They are all a personable staff but they lack communication. We had many hiccups these last few months that has made us question staying a customer. They did make it right but communication is their biggest downfall.
It was pretty expensive and I’m surprised with a states insurance that we couldn’t get anything covered.
He let my wife and I make the decision we wanted. He never told us which one to do he just gave us all the information we needed to make our own decision.
We had someone not communicate that we were trying another cycle and not just monitoring and we ended up missing our window. There was also a point where they didn’t answer calls, emails, or requests. I’ve found that majority of their problems happen around holidays.

Treated 2017 - 2018
He [Dr. Kovalevsky] was friendly and seemed to be very knowledgeable. He shoed concern for my age and the timing of the fertility. He was clear on the options I had. The only problem was I only saw him twice during the treatment. I met with other nurses, but didn't have much contact with him. ... I did timed intercourse. Therefore. My treatment was based off of tracking my ovulation and when my egg would release. So I had ultrasounds and bloodwork often. Same for when I used donor sperm for my one cycle of iui.
Strengths - Warm and caring Doctor's and Patient coordinators. Weakness - Billing department can be pretty ruthless. I think new patients should carefully select their doctors according to their needs. Also, make sure you ask questions when it comes to your insurance coverage as well as your procedures. ... She [nurse] was warm and friendly. Showed great compassion and was always checking up on me. She was great.
He was friendly and seemed to be very knowledgeable. He shoed concern for my age and the timing of the fertility. He was clear on the options I had. The only problem was I only saw him twice during the treatment. I met with other nurses, but didn't have much contact with him.
He knows his material, but you may not see him often.
He was very considerate and knowledgeable. But he was completely honest and firm.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware). (Assigned nurse: Mari Esqualin)
She was warm and friendly. Showed great compassion and was always checking up on me. She was great.
My insurance covered 90% of testing. Did not cover IUI or IVF
Treated 2017 - 2018
Dr. Kovalevsky was an amazing communicator and always made sure that you understood every aspect of your treatments. He has great bedside manner and treated me very well. He is a very knowledgeable individual and always answered any questions that I may have thought where a "stupid question" and made sure I understood.... If I did not understand something that was being told to me, he would explain it in a way that I would be able to understand.
They [Reproductive Associates of Delaware] are one of the best clinics for fertility and all the staff are very welcoming. When I first walked into the door they welcomed me with open arms, when I was first very scared to even go talk to a doctor about my fertility issues.... Dr. Kovalevsky was an amazing communicator and always made sure that you understood every aspect of your treatments. He has great bedside manner and treated me very well. He is a very knowledgeable individual and always answered any questions that I may have thought where a "stupid question" and made sure I understood.
That he is an amazing doctor and ask any question, because no question is a "stupid question".
They were all very excellent
They are one of the best clinics for fertility and all the staff are very welcoming. When I first walked into the door they welcomed me with open arms, when I was first very scared to even go talk to a doctor about my fertility issues.
Newark
Dr. Kovelaskey was a very caring and well mannered doctor. He never made me feel hopeless or unworthy. This also was a downfall because I was very hopeful that my cycle would be successful and it failed. The one time I felt more like a number was when he moved out of state in the middle of my cycle, which I understood the reasoning however it was difficult having your doctor changed in the middle of an IVF cycle.... I then had to switch to another doctor in the facility, which was very difficult.
The nursing staff [Reproductive Associates of Delaware] were very caring and gentle, however during my monitoring they did not provide much information on how things were progressing. I believe if I knew I was not responding to the medication like others responde I may have requested to cancel the cycle and start a new one the following month, rather then using up all my insurance benefits for a failed cycle.... there was a lot of miscommunication between the doctors, care coordinators, nurses, and billing.
Dr. Kovalevsky was very caring and explained my infertility very well. Everytime I seen Dr. Kovalevsky I left the office on a positive note and a lot of hope. Unforuntantly, he left in the middle of my cycle to relocate to another state to be with family. I then had to switch to another doctor in the facility, which was very difficult.
I would advice them that if they did not understand or were not clear on something that is said to them to ask for him to explain it differently. Understanding infertility is hard and I had to ask him to repeat and explain things over many times.
Once it was thought that I had endometriosis I was scheduled for surgery to check to see if there was endometriosis, and to remove some cyst that were found during ultrasound. The surgery went very well, and they made me very comfortable (this was my first time ever having surgery). After surgery I was diagnosed with stage 3/4 endometriosis. At that time Dr. Kovalevsky informed us that our best option would be to do IVF. We started an IVF treatment with a medication protocol including various different bills and injections. I was monitored by ultrasound about every other day. It was determined that we would do a fresh transfer. About half way through the monitoring hr left the practice.
The nursing staff were very caring and gentle, however during my monitoring they did not provide much information on how things were progressing. I believe if I knew I was not responding to the medication like others responde I may have requested to cancel the cycle and start a new one the following month, rather then using up all my insurance benefits for a failed cycle.
When I first came to the clinic I was very hopeful. However, there was a lot of miscommunication between the doctors, care coordinators, nurses, and billing. Whenever I had a question I never knew who I was supposed to contact. My doctor gave me 2 options of 2 different medication protocols. This information was not received by the care coordinator for an unknown reason. When I attempted to explain the protocol I wanted there was a lot of confusion, and I gave up and took the protocol that they had in mind. This is frustrating because the cycle failed, and when I start a new cycle they will be using the other protocol that was offered. They believe I will respond better to this other medication protocol. After my failed cycle I also felt alone. I do not feel as if I was fully explained my next options and the reason my cycle failed. I finally requested an appointment and was explained my next steps.
I had insurance coverage when I started my IVF cycle. The insurance did not cover everything, and I maxed out my benefits. I had to take out a loan for 8,000 to cover the medication cost, as well as additional cost for IVF.
Dr. Kovalevsky would only do single embryo transfer.
I was not provided adequate information about my failed cycle. I was also told I could do a research study, however I was disqualified. The information as to why I was disqualified was never explained to me. I requested and appointment where they apologized and stated that I was supposed to receive a phone call explaining this information.
Treated 2013 - 2018
He [Dr. Kovalevsky] was great taking his time to explain the whole process and answering any questions we had. He helped me through all my fears.... Since I was younger he started me out on low dose meds. They did not work as well as he would have liked. Instead of going through with the retrieval he stoped. Explaining to me the results would not be high enough and didn’t want me to spend money since we were paying out of pocket if he could get better result.
The financial coordinator [Reproductive Associates of Delaware] told me for 3 years my price was $3,500 after insurance. I kept asking her to double check and she reassured me that’s all it would be for years....The day we went to start treatment and sign paperwork it went to about $15,500 plus the cost of med on top of that. I was so upset knowing I couldn’t afford the treatment.
He was very compassionate towards my worries and helped ease all my fears. Took his time making sure we felt completly comfortable with all the decisions we had to make. Not only did he talk to me but made sure my husband was also comfortable with the procedures and expectations.
Don’t be afraid to ask him any questions that you have. He was very easy to talk to
He was great taking his time to explain the whole process and answering any questions we had. He helped me through all my fears.
Since I was younger he started me out on low dose meds. They did not work as well as he would have liked. Instead of going through with the retrieval he stoped. Explaining to me the results would not be high enough and didn’t want me to spend money since we were paying out of pocket if he could get better result. We did a second round of meds with great results. Did a frozen embryo transfer a few months later.
The nurses were all excellent and very passionate.
Make sure you receive your treatment plan and price of the procedure at the first visit. I had trouble with a coordinated telling me one price and it ended up being $12,000 more than I expected. I kept asking her to double check but she reassured me it was going to be paid for my insurance. IT WAS NOT
Out of pocket. Ouch
The financial coordinator told me for 3 years my price was $3,500 after insurance. I kept asking her to double check and she reassured me that’s all it would be for years. It took a while until we could move forward with the procedure due to radiation treatment. The day we went to start treatment and sign paperwork it went to about $15,500 plus the cost of med on top of that. I was so upset knowing I couldn’t afford the treatment. I wish the office would have noticed their mistake and allowed me to pay what I was told was my portion for years and helped me with the other fees. I had to make some family sacrifices to try and have a child of my own.
Treated 2017 - 2018
We have been trying to conceive for close to 7 years ... Everything is fine with me, he [Dr. Kovalevsky] found that my husband has very low Sperm count and motility and morphology. ... He referred my husband to a urologist ... From what I have seen so far he is a great doctor and I will stick with him. ... He is very professional and personable and he is also quite funny ... he will cover everything and if you need to ask a million questions
I’ve had no issues, it was a little confusing to find it at first but other then that the office [RAD] is nice the testing part is nice. Everyone who works there is helpful and sincere. I would just maybe tell a new patient to get there early Incase they have trouble finding which building it is in ... Just for testing to find out our fertility issues I would have to say close to $1,000 ...They [nursing staff] are all warm and friendly! Mari is so cute and bubbly! She really knows how to make someone feel better! Shes a rockstar
We are still in the process of finding out what our options are, so I have only met the doctor twice. From what I have seen so far he is a great doctor and I will stick with him. I hope soon enough my husbands issues are addressed and then we can figure out our next step with doctor kovalevsky
Listen to everything he says, he will cover everything and if you need to ask a million questions
He is very professional and personable and he is also quite funny
We have been trying to conceive for close to 7 years now so when we went to doctor kovalevsky He tested my husband and I throughly to find out what our fertility issue was. Everything is fine with me, he found that my husband has very low Sperm count and motility and morphology. He referred my husband to a urologist who is currently treating him with medications to get his hormones leveled. Once that happens then we are to go back to kovalevsky for another semen analysis to see if we can do IUI since We can not afford IVF
Describe your experience with your nurse at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware). (Assigned nurse: Mari esquillan)
They are all warm and friendly! Mari is so cute and bubbly! She really knows how to make someone feel better! Shes a rockstar
I’ve had no issues, it was a little confusing to find it at first but other then that the office is nice the testing part is nice. Everyone who works there is helpful and sincere. I would just maybe tell a new patient to get there early Incase they have trouble finding which building it is in
Treated 2016 - 2018
Dr. Kovalesky explained every procedure and had a positive outlook with our situation. He would explain a plan a and a plan b. He took the time to go through the process and answer any questions we had. While we had our transfer he explained everything that was happening in detail and made us feel very comfortable.... I followed his directions as best as I could. The main instructions were for injections and medications.
Strengths- very friendly and thorough. All staff [RAD] greets with a smile and talks to you like a friend. Very clean and welcoming. Weakness- I was left in waiting room one day bc they forgot my appointment.... Just one minor thing. I was not told I couldn’t work out while I was going through the IVF. Process apparently when you are taking the meds for your eggs to grow, your ovaries can twist if you aren’t careful. I asked and a nurse was shocked I wasn’t informed and explained everything to me.
Trust
He was very personable.
Amazing!!
Strengths- very friendly and thorough. All staff greets with a smile and talks to you like a friend. Very clean and welcoming. Weakness- I was left in waiting room one day bc they forgot my appointment.
With insurance we paid a total of $8,000
MET there is a higher risk of twins which is a high risk pregnancy. Technology has gotten so good a SETis better for the mother and baby.

Treated 2017 - 2018
He [Dr. Kovalevsky] is kind, informative, patient, and appropriately humorous. He put me and my husband at ease by answering every question we had. He prepared us to be “cautiously optimistic” as we embarked on this process. ... IVF for diminished ovarian reserve. ... He was very patient with our numerous questions and showed a lot of compassion. ... Ask every question you have; he’s listening. ... Yes, they [RAD] will only transfer one embryo, and we understand the reasons why.
We had anticipated more help dealing with insurance claims and were led to believe they [RAD] would intercede when necessary, but this did not happen. We had to be very proactive every step of the way to make sure our coverage was correct. They are wonderful at responding quickly. ... we needed more guidance navigating drug coverage. ... Yes, they will only transfer one embryo, and we understand the reasons why.
He is kind, informative, patient, and appropriately humorous. He put me and my husband at ease by answering every question we had. He prepared us to be “cautiously optimistic” as we embarked on this process.
Ask every question you have; he’s listening.
He was very patient with our numerous questions and showed a lot of compassion.
IVF for diminished ovarian reserve.
We had anticipated more help dealing with insurance claims and were led to believe they would intercede when necessary, but this did not happen. We had to be very proactive every step of the way to make sure our coverage was correct. They are wonderful at responding quickly.
Yes, they will only transfer one embryo, and we understand the reasons why.
Again, we were just told two different things about how our insurance coverage would work and we needed more guidance navigating drug coverage. We were initially told the office would handle all of this. My husband took 2 days off from work just to deal with this.
Newark
Dr. Kovalevsky made me feel very comfortable during my jorney, he showed compassion and respect... Dr Kovalevsky is Very compassionate, and respectful . He treated me as a human not as a number. Doctor Kovslevsky is very honest and understandable. He has a great work ethic, and works with professionalism.... First of all, I had blood tests done. Ultrasounds, salpingohysterography, hysteroscopy, laparoscopic procedures
The clinic [Reproductive Associates of Delaware] offer an welcomed environment. All the staff is great, Very punctual, friendly, helpful. Every staff member shows great communication skills. The quality and the levels of service are outstanding.... My coordinator was very friendly, compassionate, honest, caring, carefull.... Dr. Kovalevsky made me feel very comfortable during my jorney, he showed compassion and respect
Following every advice that the doctor gives you, be patient, understandable. Dedicate yourself 100 percent on the journey of having a family.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware). (Assigned nurse: Madi)
My coordinator was very friendly, compassionate, honest, caring, carefull.
The clinic offer an welcomed environment. All the staff is great, Very punctual, friendly, helpful. Every staff member shows great communication skills. The quality and the levels of service are outstanding.
$2000
Treated 2017 - 2018
He [Dr. Kovalevsky] was very knowledgeable about our situation. He went through all of our tests and explained everything to us.... Only met with the doctor twice and went over all our options. He was very nice and knowledgeable. He also went over prices for some of our options and that is where we ran into financial problems. We asked to take our treatment slow so we can pay as we go...Most of our tests were done for my wife. I was asked for sperm and blood samples then put on medication
Very nice clean facility, the staff is great and the doctor is very knowledgeable. I’m still in the fertility process and making more appointments. You will be pleased with your decisions if you choose reproductive associates of Delaware....Only met with the doctor [Dr. Kovalevsky] twice and went over all our options. He was very nice and knowledgeable. He also went over prices for some of our options and that is where we ran into financial problems.
He’s very good, respectful and knows the field inside and out.
He was very knowledgeable about our situation. He went through all of our tests and explained everything to us.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware). (Assigned nurse: Mari sequillin)
She’s great, very knowledgeable and helpful, looking forward to our next appointment
My wife and I started treatment August 2017 so it has only been 8 months. With both my wife’s and I expenses it comes out to over $2000
Treated 2014 - 2018
My doctor [Dr. Kovalevsky] was very honest and clear on all treatments and protocols. ... I could reach out to him and the staff at RAD when I had questions or concerns. They became a second family to me. ... He is a kind and very recommended doctor. ... From the first visit their goal are to make your wish of becoming a parent come true ...
RAD will become a 2nd family to you. They are a well respected company and are there with you every step of the way. From the first visit their goal are to make your wish of becoming a parent come true ... The staff were very knowledgeable and willing to help us every step of the way. Whether it was a question or a shoulder to cry on. They were available when we needed them.
My doctor was very honest and clear on all treatments and protocols. The staff were very knowledgeable and willing to help us every step of the way. Whether it was a question or a shoulder to cry on. They were available when we needed them.
He is a kind and very recommended doctor.
Cost was for transfers, retrievals and medicines
Treated 2016 - 2017
Dr. Kovalevksy took the time to get to know me and my husband before any treatment. He was blunt but kind and always gave me more information when asked. He understood the financial burdens that come with infertility and always gave honest opinion on what steps he would take and why. We didn't have our embryos screened because he told us it was not a necessity for our particular case. We were vulnerable and would have gladly given the money if he had answered differently. He gave us his personal cell phone number in case of emergency and was always available by phone or portal.
The clinic [Repro Assoc of DE] is excellent. Their facilities are clean and their equipment is new. They have several offices in the area to accommodate your schedule. They are pricier than other clinics in the region but I felt the service they provided was well worth it...The billing office really went to bat for me. My insurance incorrectly told them (and me) that my IUIs and IVF would be covered 80/20 after the deductible. That was incorrect. We had no coverage. The billing office tried to fight it for me and actually filed a formal complaint citing the reference number of the call.
He was very present and available to answer questions. We had confidence in him as a doctor. He was one of the doctors who performed my laparoscopic surgery and he went above and beyond to make sure everything was done to the best of their abilities. My surgery was more complicated than had been expected but he took extra time to correct issues within my body (scarring from endometriosis caused organs to be very misplaced and he corrected all of them).
He is blunt. On the first visit he seemed intimidating and overly confident. He is very funny when appropriate and has great bedside manner.
We did three letrazole cycles for IUI. After the third he told me we would switch up the meds or move on to IVF. We had already done two medicated cycles without IUI and he was confident that IVF was our best bet. We used the mini stim protocol for IVF. Mainly due to my age at the time (28) and the fear that I would overtime on higher meds as I produced a lot of follicles during IUIs.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware). (Assigned nurse: Rhonda Wright)
My coordinator was an actual angel. Mari went so far above my expectations that I am at a loss for words. She was my rock and always responded to me within 20 minutes and got things going when needed. Rhonda was my main PA and she was such a source of comfort and knowledge. This woman laughed with me and cried with me. She held my hand when needed and was like a fairy godmother. I loved these two women more than I can say. On the flip side, I didn't like the attitude of the front desk woman on the second floor suite who had short, white hair. She was frustrating and mean and just unpleasant. Luckily I got to see Gina at the front desk the most and she was always sweet and accommodating.
The clinic is excellent. Their facilities are clean and their equipment is new. They have several offices in the area to accommodate your schedule. They are pricier than other clinics in the region but I felt the service they provided was well worth it.
It was a well oiled machine. You could go in between 6am and 12pm. I tended to be the first patient in the office due to my schedule. A lot of people would go to offices close to work to accommodate their schedules. I never waited more than 15 minutes, even on days that I showed up later (around 8). They let you do your blood work first if you aren't the first patient into a room which was nice. Rita (phlebotomist) was always friendly and efficient.
The billing office really went to bat for me. My insurance incorrectly told them (and me) that my IUIs and IVF would be covered 80/20 after the deductible. That was incorrect. We had no coverage. The billing office tried to fight it for me and actually filed a formal complaint citing the reference number of the call. My medicated IUIs were under 2k including meds and daily monitoring (blood work and transvaginal u/s). My mini stim cycle was 11k plus $4000 for meds. I was able to get some donated meds and only paid $3600. After my positive pregnancy test (and two more to confirm the HcG was doubling appropriately) I had to pay for three of my ultrasounds ($60) out of 12 ultrasounds. All other copays were included with the cost of IUI and IVF.
He will not transfer more than one embryo if you are under 34 unless there is very good reason to suspect it is the only way to be successful. As IVF can cause many complications and puts you in the high risk category he does not like to add to possible complications unless well warranted.
Treated 2015 - 2017
[Dr. George Kovalevsky] Pushed for ivf due to high success rates and then push for IUI because we refuse to do IVF due to PCOS not being severe. He also suggest doing timed intercourse and surgery he was very wishy-washy on what he wanted us to do. I then asked him what he thought we should do and he told me that option was ours. We decided on doing IUI and he prescribed me letrozole with progesterone and we did three IUI cycles. All three cycles I ovulated and sperm count was extremely high. No one could understand why I wasn't getting pregnant.
Clinic [Reproductive Associates of Delaware] was magnificent never had a horrible experience with them ever!!! They were always there for me when I needed them!! All staff was wonderful!!! I would recommend this clinic to everyone!! Going through fertility is very stressful and they were so companionate and understanding!!!!...All the nurses, coordinators and staff we excellent!!! They made me feel like I was there only patient!! And after seeing them almost everyday they felt like family!! We were extremely close!!! They helped with all the stress and anxiety I was going through! They were so compassionate!!!! Loved them all!!!
Wish I had an opportunity to meet all doctor's before going with Dr. Kovalevsky. Felt like I was just another paitent. He diegnosed me with pcos and then went over what we should do. Instead of telling me what plan we should go with he gave me two options, Surgery to see if anything was blocking tubes or to see poplips that they couldn't see during testing or iui. I am not a doctor and asked him what we thought we should do first and he stated it was up to us! He hyped up iui and told us our odds were higher if we did that vs. timed intercourse. We did three rounds of iui and never got pregnant. We only seen him 2 maybe three times. The first time for consultantion, the second for diagnosis and the third to go over options if the third iui didn't take. He stated to us that if the third iui didn't take we should look into ivf! Witch is extremely expensive and we had to ask our parents to help pay for the three iui's! While getting our third iui done I spoke with another doctor who was very helpful with pcos and expaibed that if this 3rd iui didn't take we should consider the surgery! With my pcos I don't have severe symptoms I just don't ovulate on my own and each iui cycle I ovulated and husband's sperm count was immaculate! Wanted to stop fertility treatments because I felt like Dr. Kovalevsky was just wasting our money! Big let down and very stressful! After my third iui I found out that I could switch doctor's! Excited to finally get the help we need!!
If you are one who likes options on what you want to do see him. If you are one who believes the doctor should tell you what needs to be done and the right path you should take see someone else. Also if you don't like to see your doctor through your treatments often Dr. Kovalevsky is the guy for you!
Seen him once before our three iui cycles for our consultantion and didn't see him again until the third cycle. Felt like we wasted our money! He kept us on the same plan for all three cycles when it didn't work the first time he didn't meet with us to try something else. Instead we did the same for all three iui and had the same results all three times no pregnancy!! Extremely frustrating and stress full!!
Pushed for ivf due to high success rates and then push for IUI because we refuse to do IVF due to PCOS not being severe. He also suggest doing timed intercourse and surgery he was very wishy-washy on what he wanted us to do. I then asked him what he thought we should do and he told me that option was ours. We decided on doing IUI and he prescribed me letrozole with progesterone and we did three IUI cycles. All three cycles I ovulated and sperm count was extremely high. No one could understand why I wasn't getting pregnant. After the third iui he meet with us and stated we should do ivf next do to high secess rate. After speaking with another doctor there we found out that our case didn't need to do ivf!! Dr. Kovalevsky is all about ivf!
Describe your experience with your nurse at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware). (Assigned nurse: Maudi )
Clinic was magnificent never had a horrible experience with them ever!!! They were always there for me when I needed them!! All staff was wonderful!!! I would recommend this clinic to everyone!! Going through fertility is very stressful and they were so companionate and understanding!!!!
Over 8,000

Treated 2014 - 2017
Dr. Kovalevsky is truly knowledgeable and greatly experienced. He was always clear about what to expect and what may happen as well as numbers regarding possibilities related to certain complications, success rate and such. We felt very comfortable after talking with him about our concerns, plans and more. ... Dr. Kovalevsky always explained everything we asked very well and respected our thoughts and concerns.
Strengths: great team [RAD] and reliable doctors. Embryologists seem to be very skilled which is extremely important! Weaknesses: some of the staffs and nurses are not friendly. Overall, great fertility clinic and we do trust them very much! ... Most of the nurse practitioners are very good, but I felt unsure when I had unexperienced ones. There are several great NPs. Nurses are very nice and friendly in general. They are easy to communicate by the portal.
Dr. Kovalevsky is truly knowledgeable and greatly experienced. He was always clear about what to expect and what may happen as well as numbers regarding possibilities related to certain complications, success rate and such. We felt very comfortable after talking with him about our concerns, plans and more. When we relocated to several states away after the first transfer (with a live birth!) and needed to find a local reliable fertility doctor/clinic for monitoring before and after the second transfer, he was willing to provide a contact information of a doctor he could recommend. He also let us choose to do transfers with him or with the new local doctor. We chose to keep our frozen embryos with his office and fly back to RAD for two more transfers so far and we are now proud to be parents of two beautiful children!
Just ask any kind of questions without hesitation. He will answer to any of them with the most current information!
For frozen embryo transfer, lupron-esterase protocol: start lupron 1 month before transfer (20 unit), stop pill on day 7, decrease lupron to 10 unit and start esterase (dose gradually increased), add vaginal lupron on 10 days before transfer. For the last 5 days before transfer, additional doxycycline, medrol and progesterone (50 mg IM.) Progesterone and esterase to be continued until pregnancy test. Progesterone to be continued if become pregnant until week 13.
Strengths: great team and reliable doctors. Embryologists seem to be very skilled which is extremely important! Weaknesses: some of the staffs and nurses are not friendly. Overall, great fertility clinic and we do trust them very much!
Don't remember well but I believe we spent about $12500 including medications, but we added many additional options such as PGS testing and embryoscope.
At this clinic, they do basically only eSET to increase chance of pregnancy, as well as to decrease chance of complications during pregnancy.

Treated 2006 - 2017
I had to start with surgery to remove cysts again, then we monitored my cycle with ultra sounds and blood work [with Dr. George Kovalevsky]. The first 3 times we tried just the trigger shot ( I was not to emotional) and intercourse and then finally we tried trigger shot and IUI!!! Success on the first try!!!...he was always available to answer any questions I had and before he would do a procedure, he would explain everything and make sure I was ready before starting.
RAD is a well maintained, trained, and experienced clinic. The whole process from making the consult apt to your 12wk ultrasound apt when they release you to your OB is a smooth transition. Each doctor has its own coordinators so they have a connection with every patient. When you call if you need billing department, or just to talk to a nurse they are there and willing to help with anything.
My experience with Dr. K was great, he explained everything in terms and ways that I could understand not just in medical terms. He was always down to earth and we could joke around and laugh at every visit.
Dr. K is a human being and he is there to help you, just relax and think of him as a friend.
Dr. K was great, he was always available to answer any questions I had and before he would do a procedure, he would explain everything and make sure I was ready before starting.
Well when I first started with him with my first husband, we had a lot of set backs, surgeries to remove cysts and then my divorce. Then with my second husband, I had to start with surgery to remove cysts again, then we monitored my cycle with ultra sounds and blood work. The first 3 times we tried just the trigger shot ( I was not to emotional) and intercourse and then finally we tried trigger shot and IUI!!! Success on the first try!!!
The nursing staff at RAD is awesome, you can tell that they all care about helping individuals grow a family.
Well it was mostly all billed medically to my insurance, but I did have to pay about 1000$ for copays, certain treatments, and then about 1500$ for medication with the treatment for when I had my son.
Treated 2016 - 2017
Dr. Kovalevsky was amazing. From our consultation he went over every possible choice my husband and I had on our road to having kids. He calmed our fears and allowed us to make decisions we felt best with.... We took the time to go through every possible step before completing IVF, and while we are happy with our outcome, we also spent a lot of time “waiting.”. Dr. Kovalevsky let us know at our first consolation that IVF was a possibility and a better shot for us.
So happy that RAD only does single embryo transfers!... i have no complaints, I just wish they had early hours at a closer locations. i had to drive 2 hours at 4 am to make it before work. I loved their convenience of the portal and flexible scheduling. i also liked that blood work was done right at the office.... We did many tests to make sure I didn’t have any cysts, polups, or blocked tubes. My husband was tested for many things including varicose veins. We tried IUI and moved on to two rounds of IVF.
Reach out and ask for help soon. We took the time to go through every possible step before completing IVF, and while we are happy with our outcome, we also spent a lot of time “waiting.”. Dr. Kovalevsky let us know at our first consolation that IVF was a possibility and a better shot for us.
He was very polite and cautious of our feelings. He reminded me that I needed to relax and let him do his job!
Describe your experience with your nurse at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware). (Assigned nurse: Beth )
Extremely friendly and welcoming! They were just as excited for us as family and friends.
So happy that RAD only does single embryo transfers!
None
Treated 2017
He [Dr. George Kovalevsky] was very nice to us and always tell us what is the best decision for us. We wish we would have listened to him from the beginning of the treatment.he explained us the whole process of the treatment very clearly and answered all my questions.... He is very patient and good listener. He always tries to be in same boat with the client and suggest us what is cheaper and better as we are paying from our own pocket.
Overall this clinic [Reproductive Associates of DE] is great. I wish I this clinic has little bit more extended hours. SUE was the best among all the person. This place is well organized and clean. nurse BAKY(hope I spelled right) is very friendly and very helpful. Only one problem with this clinic I have with the billing department, they overcharged me which I had to catch.!
He was very nice to us and always tell us what is the best decision for us. We wish we would have listened to him from the beginning of the treatment.he explained us the whole process of the treatment very clearly and answered all my questions.
Just do whatever he says
He is very patient and good listener. He always tries to be in same boat with the client and suggest us what is cheaper and better as we are paying from our own pocket. One more person I have to mention is miss sue. She is the best I ever had.
Overall this clinic is great. I wish I this clinic has little bit more extended hours. SUE was the best among all the person. This place is well organized and clean. nurse BAKY(hope I spelled right) is very friendly and very helpful. Only one problem with this clinic I have with the billing department, they overcharged me which I had to catch.!
Treated 2012 - 2017
Great communication and a very knowledgeable doctor [Dr. Kovalevsky]. He is very compassionate. Always made me feel at ease. I couldn’t be any happier with the treatments I have received from him. I never left any appointment without knowing exactly what to expect next ... I was told single embryo transfer was the only option. I would personally like the option to transfer two embryos
Well trained and knowledgeable staff [Reproductive Associates of Delaware]. Very caring and compassionate. The offices are will organized and run like a well oiled machine. I like the convince of the multiple offices to meet everyone’s various needs ... I was told single embryo transfer was the only option. I would personally like the option to transfer two embryos ... [Nursing Staff] Very caring and compassionate team.
Great communication and a very knowledgeable doctor. He is very compassionate. Always made me feel at ease. I couldn’t be any happier with the treatments I have received from him. I never left any appointment without knowing exactly what to expect next
Ask any and all questions you have
Very caring and compassionate team.
Well trained and knowledgeable staff. Very caring and compassionate. The offices are will organized and run like a well oiled machine. I like the convince of the multiple offices to meet everyone’s various needs