Strongly recommend: 100%9.9

400 Colonial Center Pkw
Lake Mary, FL 32746
407-804-9670

2020 - 2022, Successful
Dr. George Patounakis is everything you want in a doctor. He's patient, caring, and so knowledgeable about not only the IVF process but about women's hormonal health in general. I've never had a doctor take the time to really get to know my history and what's caused my medical issues...I saw Dr. P at every single appointment...My body doesn't produce regular fertility hormones so I was put on Estrogen as a maintaining medicine (even between pregnancies and it was a life changer). Progesterone oil was added to prepare for each embryo transfer. I was on the progesterone oil for approximately 8 weeks for the first transfer (which result in a live birth). For the second embryo transfer (which is still ongoing at 16 weeks)
The clinic [at RMA Florida] is super clean and very comfortable. These types of visits can be uncomfortable just because of what you're going through and the type of tests/exams, but everything about RMA makes you relax as much as possible...All of the nursing and office staff were friendly and super helpful. My nurse in particular was easy to reach and never seemed rushed when I would ask additional questions...Dr. George Patounakis is everything you want in a doctor. He's patient, caring, and so knowledgeable about not only the IVF process but about women's hormonal health in general
How was your experience with George Patounakis at RMA Florida?
Dr. George Patounakis is everything you want in a doctor. He's patient, caring, and so knowledgeable about not only the IVF process but about women's hormonal health in general. I've never had a doctor take the time to really get to know my history and what's caused my medical issues - until Dr. Patounakis. He is simply the best.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of George Patounakis at RMA Florida?
Be open to adjustments. Dr. Patounakis takes a very hands on approach, which means if something isn't working then he'll adjust it. It doesn't mean something's wrong - he's just extremely diligent in finding the best solution for his patients.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with George Patounakis at RMA Florida?
I saw Dr. P at every single appointment. He always took the time to answer any questions and you can feel that he genuinely cares about the health and success of his patients. I've never had better treatment from any doctor.
Describe the protocols George Patounakis used in your cycles at RMA Florida and their degree of success.
My body doesn't produce regular fertility hormones so I was put on Estrogen as a maintaining medicine (even between pregnancies and it was a life changer). Progesterone oil was added to prepare for each embryo transfer. I was on the progesterone oil for approximately 8 weeks for the first transfer (which result in a live birth). For the second embryo transfer (which is still ongoing at 16 weeks) I was on progesterone oil for approximately 10 weeks because two additional gestation sacs were present. Those sacs have since been absorbed and did not result in additional fetuses.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA Florida.
Describe your experience with RMA Florida.
The clinic is super clean and very comfortable. These types of visits can be uncomfortable just because of what you're going through and the type of tests/exams, but everything about RMA makes you relax as much as possible.
Describe the costs associated with your care under George Patounakis at RMA Florida.
Not sure in total
Describe George Patounakis's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA Florida.
I'm really happy that only one embryo was transferred. I know several people going through the IVF process with different clinics and one in particular has had 2 multiple embryo transfers and both have not resulted in a pregnancy. Of course every situation is different but I feel like it's harder on my friend that's going through it because at every failed transfer she feels like she's losing two chances to have a baby.

2021 - 2022, Successful
From the very first consultation appointment, Dr P [Patounakis] and his staff make you feel like you’re the only patient he has. The appointments are never rushed, they explain everything in detail...When we finished all of our diagnostic testing he went over each of our conditions in detail and helped us decide on a plan. Even during the diagnostics which are invasive and uncomfortable he always made you feel comfortable and respectful. The tests turned out to be not as bad as I thought they would be...
They [nurses at RMA Florida] are always available by phone or email...Strengths: Communication, honest, reliable, they are upfront with the costs and what your insurance covers etc. they are super compassionate and really love what they do. Can’t think of any weaknesses. I know when I called they had a wait list for new patient appointments but they called me within a week or two to to schedule a new patient appt and had to wait about 3 weeks from there...
How was your experience with George Patounakis at RMA Florida?
He is amazing. When we finished all of our diagnostic testing he went over each of our conditions in detail and helped us decide on a plan. Even during the diagnostics which are invasive and uncomfortable he always made you feel comfortable and respectful. The tests turned out to be not as bad as I thought they would be.
He really cares about his patients and wants them to be successful in starting a family. He will listen to you and go in with all your questions he will answer them.
From the very first consultation appointment, Dr P and his staff make you feel like you’re the only patient he has. The appointments are never rushed, they explain everything in detail. They reassure you and make you feel great. Answer any and all questions. They give you hope even when you feel like there isn’t much hope.
We haven’t been able to start treatment just yet. He said with my septate uterus I could have surgery or I could not. He described the risks involved with both scenario. And we made an educated decision with him on whether or not to have surgery. He went over of family building options since my husband has male factor infertility. He referred us to a reproductive urologist in the area he trusts and have been treating with him for 2 months. My husband is on clomid and anastrazole to help increase his sperm count. Dr P office calls us after every appointment with the urologist to ensure it’s going smoothly. We currently have 1 more appointment with the urologist and then a semen analysis next month so we can start iui hopefully in May or June.if it doesn’t work after about 3 tries, Dr p said we will move onto ivf.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA Florida. (Assigned nurse: Sasha and Ann Marie )
Sasha and Ann Marie are great. As soon as we came up with the plan for IUI they sent me all the documents to sign and have that ready. They call after every appointment to see how we’re doing if we have any questions. They are always available by phone or email.
Describe your experience with RMA Florida.
Strengths: Communication, honest, reliable, they are upfront with the costs and what your insurance covers etc. they are super compassionate and really love what they do. Can’t think of any weaknesses. I know when I called they had a wait list for new patient appointments but they called me within a week or two to to schedule a new patient appt and had to wait about 3 weeks from there. But not a problem considering the doctor and staff are great.
The diagnostics have been covered under insurance. With everything done after insurance we’ve spent around $3,000
Yes he will only transfer one embryo at a time.

2021, Unknown Success
Dr. P [Patounakis] is extremely knowledgeable about all things IVF...He is very detailed and knowledgeable but may not be the person to go to if you want someone really warm and personable. I would also ensure if you are using a GC that you try to get one local or in FL because he wants to have a lot of control over the process...His bedside manner is very kind, but I wouldn't necessarily say warm. He's a little awkward, so he is very clear in his explanations but isn't going to chat about emotions and feelings...
The practice [RMA Florida] is fairly small and Dr. P is the only doctor there. You see him every time you go in and he takes the time to explain everything in detail to you and walk you through the step...Did not have one nurse in particular but all the nurses I saw were kind and proficient at their jobs. They were organized, got me in and out quickly, and were always nice to me...
How was your experience with George Patounakis at RMA Florida?
Dr. P is extremely knowledgeable about all things IVF. He took special care to ensure that everything was explained thoroughly to me. He is extremely meticulous which can be a good and a bad thing. He takes close care to how you are progressing, but then is also a bit of a control freak when it comes to his practice, success rates, and working with other clinics or GCs. For example, when I got my GC she was not based in Florida. He wanted her to fly to Florida for two weeks during the transfer so she could do ALL of her local monitoring with him, all the blood work, etc. because he wanted to have complete control over the experience. This is not common for GCs, who typically do local monitoring where they live. My GC has kids, she can't really be away for weeks at a time because Dr. P wants total control. Then, when I needed to transfer the embryos to a clinic up in Chicago (since she couldn't travel down here), he called me many times to try and keep the embryos in his clinic and also tried to plant doubt in my head regarding my GC and her willingness since she didn't want to fly down to FL for two weeks. So I'm not sure that I would work with him in a GC program if your GC does not live in Florida. His bedside manner is very kind, but I wouldn't necessarily say warm. He's a little awkward, so he is very clear in his explanations but isn't going to chat about emotions and feelings.
The practice is fairly small and Dr. P is the only doctor there. You see him every time you go in and he takes the time to explain everything in detail to you and walk you through the step. Because you are not seen by a million diff people, it helps to feel like a human.
We used typical treatment. I have PCOS so we had to take special care to ensure my ovaries did not get too inflamed but everything was pretty normal, no specific treatment strategy was used.
Describe your experience with RMA Florida.
This clinic is small which means that you don't feel like a number and always see the same doctors and nurses each time. You get to know the staff, they're easy to reach, and seemingly organized. They were thorough and easy to contact as well as easy to make appointments with. With that said, if you are using a GC you may want to go to a bigger clinic. They do not have a GC "department" like some other major clinics. I think the nurses did the best they could, but it was clear they didn't have as much knowledge as some other clinics I had spoken with. I also think Dr. P did not have as much experience with GCs as some of his policies were not consistent to other clinics who see large volume of GCs. The clinic itself is in a nice area, the office is nice, clean, and convenient because they do all blood work in house.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA Florida.
They had hours in the morning that you could schedule. I always scheduled them in the morning, first thing. It was easy to go in and do monitoring and then leave.
They worked with Progyny so I paid nothing because I had that insurance. Sorry!
Dr. P would only do SET with GCs. Not sure what his stance is if you are transferring to yourself.

2020, Unknown Success
Dr. Patounakis took time to sit with us and address every question or concern...excellent and quick work diagnosing my uterine polyp and getting it removed asap, fitting me into his already packed schedule on short notice...My husband's semen analyses were all done on-site in comfortable surroundings and he was informed of his results the same day...he has already proven accurate, thorough, communicative, and successful in getting us on the right track
Rachel [at RMA Florida] has always been easy to communicate with, very kind and compassionate, taking extra time to talk with me when I was nervous before procedures and appointments...always reachable via phone and email, returning my messages promptly...semen analyses were all done on-site in comfortable surroundings...informed of his results the same day
How was your experience with George Patounakis at RMA Florida?
Dr. Patounakis is very knowledgeable and experienced in the area of fertility treatments (you can tell by reading his bio and work history on their website), so his passion for this field has been a strength of his. Even more importantly, he is very good at what he does and is so approachable and caring that my husband and I are very happy and grateful patients/clients. We are still in the beginning phase of our fertility journey, but he has already proven accurate, thorough, communicative, and successful in getting us on the right track. Of note is his excellent and quick work diagnosing my uterine polyp and getting it removed asap, fitting me into his already packed schedule on short notice. My husband also says that Dr. Patounakis instilled confidence in him. My husband sat by my side and watched the doctor through every test, consultation, and procedure we've had so far. My husband's semen analyses were all done on-site in comfortable surroundings and he was informed of his results the same day, which was very helpful from a man's perspective.
Just give his office a call and go in for a consultation! You'll know after one conversation with him whether you'll want to proceed or not. I know that for us, we felt good after our first meeting and started with bloodwork that very same day. It was a bit of a drive for us (almost an hour each way) but totally worth it for the care we have been getting and hope for success we have in our future IUI procedure through him.
With every visit my husband and I made to the office, Dr. Patounakis took time to sit with us and address every question or concern--and I had lots of those! He explained things patiently in a calm, comfortable yet professional manner. When I nearly passed out after giving 9 vials of blood, he and his staff were extra patient and kind to me, giving me extra time to recover before allowing us to leave. The extra effort and time he and his staff consistently take to make sure we feel cared for speaks volumes to us and reassures us we have made the right choice in going to him for our fertility journey.
We are in the beginning phases of our fertility journey and I've gotten: all the preliminary bloodwork done, uterine sonogram, saline test and HSG (dye test), recommended vitamins and ways to communicate with nurses when my cycle begins and ends, successful uterine polyp removal surgery, and plan to proceed with IUI due to our financial budget constraints (can't do IVF) and my age (41 yrs old).
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA Florida. (Assigned nurse: Rachel)
Rachel has always been easy to communicate with, very kind and compassionate, taking extra time to talk with me when I was nervous before procedures and appointments. She also was always reachable via phone and email, returning my messages promptly and making sure all my questions and concerns were addressed. We also spoke on a personal level and it felt comfortable, like talking to a warm friend rather than a "detached medical professional".
Describe your experience with RMA Florida.
Strengths are the high number of successful journeys where babies are had, and many many positive customer reviews on multiple platforms (I researched before going to them). Another strength is the kind and competent staff and doctor the clinic has. Only weakness I see with them for me is that they are out in Lake Mary while we live in Orlando - but that's not an issue for the quality of care they provide.
My husband and I both have differing insurance: I have BCBS, he has Cigna. Copay for each visit was usually about $40 for me and $45 for my husband. Bloodwork was covered by insurance for my husband, but not for me so for several lab draws it did end up costing me money but I'm waiting on the bills now. My husband's two semen analyses were covered completely by insurance (other than copays). My saline test, HSG dye test, and polyp removal surgery were covered by insurance because it's categorized as potential cause for infertility. Costs incurred for the surgery came because it was done at the Florida Hospitals and we had to pay for use of facilities (around $620) and anesthesia ($97). Dr. Patounakis has a surgery room at his practice but to get me the surgery asap, he was able to fit me in at the hospital, which was preferable to us. When the time comes for us to do the IUI procedure, we were quoted a total cost of $1500 for all that comes with it, and potentially around $500 for anesthesia. We also did genetic testing through Genescreen, a company the clinic uses, and haven't been billed yet but it should cost about $350 if out of pocket versus going through our insurance.
Lake Mary

Dr. Patounakis is an amazing doctor and human...We saw him every single time we went in... I had direct phone numbers to my doctor...After doing his own exams and tests he suggested a surgery to remove small polyps...I ovulated early and with small follicles so he changed my medication for the next cycle and we were successful....IUI worked but we did talk about single embryo transfer and he explained why he prefers that given the risks of a multiple pregnancy.
I can not say enough wonderful things about [RMA Florida]...They are a small staff of very dedicated professionals...meant a lot to me to feel like I had a team supporting my journey rather than being a number at a big box clinic and I got exactly what I wanted...Both the nurses on my team were amazing...would send them a message on the portal and hear back within an hour...helpful getting all of the medications ordered when I had a problem with the online pharmacy
How was your experience with George Patounakis at RMA Florida?
Dr. Patounakis is an amazing doctor and human. He never made me feel dumb for not understanding and always took the time to answer all my questions and explain everything to me. We saw him every single time we went in and he was always knowledgeable of my history and my plan.
You will not regret going to this practice. Ask all the questions you might have, he will answer them. If he suggests something you don’t agree with don’t be scared to tell him. He will explain his thoughts and listen to yours.
I have never had a better personalized service from a doctor’s office. I had direct phone numbers to my doctor and nurses. Even if i was just in for blood work Dr. P would see me walking down the hall and say hello using my name.
We went there from another clinic that we were not happy with. After doing his own exams and tests he suggested a surgery to remove small polyps and then to try a medicated IUI. My cycles were regular and an IUI worked for us with my first pregnancy 4 years prior so he was confident we should try again even with 4 failed at the prior clinic, mostly because of the polyps. The first IUI after surgery I ovulated early and with small follicles so he changed my medication for the next cycle and we were successful. I am now 24 weeks pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA Florida. (Assigned nurse: Anne Marie and Rachel)
Both the nurses on my team were amazing. I would send them a message on the portal and hear back within an hour. They were so helpful getting all of the medications ordered when I had a problem with the online pharmacy. They also took the time to fully explain how to do each injection.
Describe your experience with RMA Florida.
I can not say enough wonderful things about this clinic. I have referred two great friends there and they are both current patients and very happy with their care. They are a small staff of very dedicated professionals. It meant a lot to me to feel like I had a team supporting my journey rather than being a number at a big box clinic and I got exactly what I wanted at RMA.
Luckily our treatments were covered by our insurance so I only paid out copay but they went over our insurance coverage with us before we started anything.
We did not get this far since IUI worked but we did talk about single embryo transfer and he explained why he prefers that given the risks of a multiple pregnancy.
Lake Mary

When my none of my eggs retrieved created embryos, I was treated with kindness and respect and the doctor [Dr. Patounakis] offered personal counseling to help with my healing...He is at every single one of my appointments, even ultrasound monitoring...also took over personally doing my blood draws every morning...only transfers day 6-7 embryos that have been frozen and pgs tested. For a second retrieval cycle he suggested a long lupron protocol.
The clinic [RMA Florida] is very well organized and runs smoothly. It's a small local office, but part of a national clinic so you get very one-on-one attention with a lot of available resources in the knowledge base...[nurses] always called or emailed when they said they would...Incredibly patient when having to deal with insurance companies...One sum out-of-pocket amount for egg retrieval cycle that included all monitoring, blood work, retrieval surgery, and embryo freezing (did not include medication).
How was your experience with George Patounakis at RMA Florida?
Dr Patounakis is extremely thorough in his explanation of diagnosis and proposed treatment. He's very patient when answering questions and is as available as necessary to address patient concerns. He is at every single one of my appointments, even ultrasound monitoring. He also took over personally doing my blood draws every morning. I couldn't recommend him as a doctor more!
Ask lots of questions! He's great at explaining
He and his staff gave constant and timely updates of test results and and next-steps. When my none of my eggs retrieved created embryos, I was treated with kindness and respect and the doctor offered personal counseling to help with my healing.
Egg retrieval cycle: antagonist protocol - Started at 300IU gonal-f and ultrasound monitoring every 2 days. Jumped to 450IU gonal-f after first u/s and added low-dose hcg to aid follicle growth. My follicle growth is erratic and unpredictable, so there were a few days where Dr. Patounakis considered cancelling the retrieval due to lack of response to medication. Growth picked back up and ganirellix was added to delay natural ovulation. Hcg trigger was taken 14 days after beginning injections. 9 eggs were retrieved, only 2 were mature enough to be fertilized. One arrested after day 3, the other arrested before day 6. Dr Patounakis only transfers day 6-7 embryos that have been frozen and pgs tested. For a second retrieval cycle he suggested a long lupron protocol. A second retrieval cycle has been postponed due to COVID-19
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA Florida.
Excellent and timely communicators. Always called or emailed when they said they would. Always returns messages or return calls. Incredibly patient when having to deal with insurance companies. All are kind, comforting, and knowledgable.
Describe your experience with RMA Florida.
The clinic is very well organized and runs smoothly. It's a small local office, but part of a national clinic so you get very one-on-one attention with a lot of available resources in the knowledge base.
Co-pay as directed by insurance for regular appointments and consultations. One sum out-of-pocket amount for egg retrieval cycle that included all monitoring, blood work, retrieval surgery, and embryo freezing (did not include medication).
As far as I'm aware, he does eSET only.
Lake Mary
We saw Dr. Patounakis at every single visit. He did all of the ultrasounds himself and even some of the blood draws. He always asked about my job and made sure to answer any and all questions that we had. He is very down to Earth and explained the process and his expectations...He gives out his cell phone number to patients. He even called the pharmacy when there was a mix up with my prescription and called me back personally.
They have amazing and flexible hours, I am a teacher and was able to go in early in the morning for bloodwork and appointments without having to take any time off of work. The [RMA Florida] office was conveniently located and very clean...All of the nurses on staff were wonderful, they always made me feel comfortable during blood draws and every appointment..
How was your experience with George Patounakis at RMA Florida?
Dr. Patounakis is an amazing doctor. When I went in to see him from the very first visit he made me feel at ease. After looking at my chart he predicted that I had PCOS, and told me what my ovaries would look like in an ultrasound... we did the ultrasound and bloodwork and he was spot on. He explained the process and our best options. I loved knowing that he would be at every visit.
Absolutely go with RMA of Lake Mary you will not regret it. They are wonderful and he really knows what he’s doing.
We saw Dr. Patounakis at every single visit. He did all of the ultrasounds himself and even some of the blood draws. He always asked about my job and made sure to answer any and all questions that we had. He is very down to Earth and explained the process and his expectations. He and the staff were wonderful. He gives out his cell phone number to patients. He even called the pharmacy when there was a mix up with my prescription and called me back personally.
We used letrozole, a trigger shot of pregnyl, and progesterone once I was pregnant.
Describe your experience with RMA Florida.
I loved everything about the clinic. They have amazing and flexible hours, I am a teacher and was able to go in early in the morning for bloodwork and appointments without having to take any time off of work. The office was conveniently located and very clean. Very often I was the only patient in the waiting room.
Our insurance covered all testing and diagnosis but not treatment. We did IUI and it cost $1,000 with all appointments, treatment, and medication
Lake Mary
Dr Patounakis is very involved and hands on. He is one of the best phlebotomist I’ve met, too! ... He’s very present in his clinic and I have very high hopes dealing with him. ... He ordered me to take extra folic acid with a prenatal pill for st least three months before we started, which I have been doing. He then did two separate Sperm analysis of my husbands sperm, and a few tests on me. The deciding factor was the findings of the sperm analysis which made us change course.
They [RMA Florida] have a small, welcoming stuff. They’re bright and helpful. Their office is very clean and neat. They’re all very knowledgeable and helpful. The location is very convenient for me. It is a very relaxed environment. ... They are a small staff and it’s never crowded. ... Rachel is an amazing nurse [at RMA Florida]. She is so attentive. She is readily available. She explains processes well. She is compassionate. She is understanding. She is organized. She makes you feel very comfortable and as though you have known her forever. She helped make some of the tests like the HSG go very well. She is extremely supportive and kind.
How was your experience with George Patounakis at RMA Florida?
He is a very straight forward person. He is to the point but not callous. He works with facts and has a great capacity to deduce things and make fast decisions. He is confident and sure of what he is telling you. He is humble yet has a no nonsense attitude. He is a gentle person and has a warm demeanor about him. He shows compassion. He is gentle as well. He has a sharp mind and conveys that when he talks to you. He is honest. He prepares you for every aspect of things up front. He doesn’t surprise me with anything. He prepares me very well for tests and procedures so I know what to expect. He is a great phlebotomist! He drew my blood and i did not even feel it!
Understand that he is very straight forward. He has a sense of humor but his work and facts are very important to him. He takes the process seriously and will tell you if you do not follow the prescribed steps he will not work with you. His expectations are set and must be met for him to ensure his best results. He is not one to take chances on his end with your treatment.
This is a rather new office. I had finally been able to visit. They are a small staff and it’s never crowded. The nurse always addresses me by name. They’re very gentle. I never feel like they forget who I am or what we discussed. I have not had to repeat myself. They have great humor. Dr Patounakis is very involved and hands on. He is one of the best phlebotomist I’ve met, too! I can tell he takes pride in his work and he’s not just a figure-head. He’s very present in his clinic and I have very high hopes dealing with him.
He wanted to do IUI because my husbands sperm analysis from another doctor had some findings. He ordered me to take extra folic acid with a prenatal pill for st least three months before we started, which I have been doing. He then did two separate Sperm analysis of my husbands sperm, and a few tests on me. The deciding factor was the findings of the sperm analysis which made us change course. He told us we have to do IVF because there is very low likelihood of us getting pregnant. He has laid out the plan and made it very clear why we have not been able to get pregnant since our loss in 2015. He doesn’t give false hopes and he lets me know that nothing is guaranteed. No empty promises come from him so far.
Rachel is an amazing nurse. She is so attentive. She is readily available. She explains processes well. She is compassionate. She is understanding. She is organized. She makes you feel very comfortable and as though you have known her forever. She helped make some of the tests like the HSG go very well. She is extremely supportive and kind.
Describe your experience with RMA Florida.
The clinic is rather new. They have a small, welcoming stuff. They’re bright and helpful. Their office is very clean and neat. They’re all very knowledgeable and helpful. The location is very convenient for me. It is a very relaxed environment.
From what I understand IVF cost about $10.000, genetic testing was $350, the medications run about $6,000, and it cost extra to test embryos.
He would prefer to do a single embryo because his goal is to get me pregnant with a healthy baby. He explained that múltiples come with higher risk.

2021 - 2022, Unknown Success
Dr. P tells you like it is. He doesn’t sugar coat things and is very honest. He has always treated us with the utmost respect. He checks in his patients often and you see him at every visit. He calls you with every result and doesn’t hand it off to a nurse...So much respect for his patients and their time. Convenient hours to go before work and always get a call back the same day with results!
I have nothing negative to say about this clinic [RMA Florida- Lake Mary]. It is amazing and all the staff who works there are the best. They truly treat you like you are the only patient. They remember your name when you come in and are super respectful...Both nurses are absolutely amazing. they get back to you with results same day always! They are knowledgeable and caring and answer all questions the same day.
Trust him!
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA Florida. (Assigned nurse: Ann Marie and Sasha )
Describe your experience with RMA Florida.
I have nothing negative to say about this clinic. It is amazing and all the staff who works there are the best. They truly treat you like you are the only patient. They remember your name when you come in and are super respectful.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA Florida.
The most Efficient. Never waited more than 10 minutes!

2021 - 2022, Unsuccessful
Awesome knowledgeable doctor with respect for each patient! [Dr. Patounakis] was at each visit and took time to make sure I and my husband were aware of the next steps...He was kind he called patients directly with results...I just knew my husband and myself had male factor infertility and I needed more information on what this meant after two failed IUIs.
Quick to answer questions and easy to communicate with! The [RMA Florida] nurses were compassionate and seemed happy in their jobs...I just knew my husband and myself had male factor infertility and I needed more information on what this meant after two failed IUIs...The office was clean it had updated equipment they see their patients in a timely manner and had convenient scheduling.
How was your experience with George Patounakis at RMA Florida?
Awesome knowledgeable doctor with respect for each patient! He was at each visit and took time to make sure I and my husband were aware of the next steps. I truly felt like he cared. I would recommend him to anyone looking for fertility care. Personally I just knew my husband and myself had male factor infertility and I needed more information on what this meant after two failed IUIs.
Trust the process pay attention to yourself and your feelings getting those in check is so important!
Very personable the doctor was present at every visit, he answered all questions. He was kind he called patients directly with results. I think he is a great doctor!
We did IUI in order to get the sperm closer to egg since my husband has low morphology.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA Florida.
Quick to answer questions and easy to communicate with! The nurses were compassionate and seemed happy in their jobs!
Describe your experience with RMA Florida.
Cannot think of any weakness! I truly felt like the doctor was trustworthy and able to answer all of my many many questions. The office was clean it had updated equipment they see their patients in a timely manner and had convenient scheduling.
Expensive but isn’t it always
Single

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr P [Dr. Patounakis] is there with you for EVERY appointment and he is clear and kind when he’s with you. His staff is polite and communication is incredible...He called once when I reported starting my period to the after hours Line on a Sunday. He called on a Saturday after I sent photos of my positive pregnancy test post transfer. He was sensitive to my trauma from a previous loss not related to IVF...He only does single [eset]...
nurses [at RMA Florida] called same day and if you sent a request via the portal, took care of it the same day. I never had to chase them or call a bunch or feel like I wasn’t getting answers because they were on top of things...It [monitoring appointments] was so easy. No waiting around and no time wasted. It was great being between 6-8 because of work hours. Also one Saturday Dr p came 30 min early for me because of my job....
How was your experience with George Patounakis at RMA Florida?
Dr P is the best doctor I have EVER had. He called once when I reported starting my period to the after hours Line on a Sunday. He called on a Saturday after I sent photos of my positive pregnancy test post transfer. He was sensitive to my trauma from a previous loss not related to IVF. I couldn’t have asked for a better doctor.
Be patient because every step is a step closer to getting your baby
Dr P is there with you for EVERY appointment and he is clear and kind when he’s with you. His staff is polite and communication is incredible.
I’d did two retrievals to bank embryos then a hysteroscopy to deal with scar tissue from a previous d&c prior to transfer. It was a longer journey but getting my uterus perfect before transfer was what made the difference
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA Florida. (Assigned nurse: Sasha)
Both nurses called same day and if you sent a request via the portal, took care of it the same day. I never had to chase them or call a bunch or feel like I wasn’t getting answers because they were on top of things. They were also so so sweet.
Describe your experience with RMA Florida.
I rarely waited more than 10 min in the waiting room. Even with a mask, the ladies at the front desk knew me by name and I never had to tell them who I was to check in. The girls who did my blood draws were the sweetest and the surgical team was amazing as well. Again, I couldn’t have asked for a better place.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA Florida.
It was so easy. No waiting around and no time wasted. It was great being between 6-8 because of work hours. Also one Saturday Dr p came 30 min early for me because of my job.
I’m not sure because my insurance covered it
He only does single and as someone who lost a set of twins, I wasn’t interested in multiple.