9.8
9.8

9.7
9.7

LGBTQ+ Care

Ratings of 1 indicate an unsatisfactory LGBTQ+ care.

Ratings of 10 indicate an excellent LGBTQ+ care.

Good

Suez Canal
Summa Health
U. of Texas SA

Gihan Bareh works at

11370 Anderson Street
Loma Linda, CA 92354

2020, Consult
[Dr. Gihan Bareh was] very thorough in answering our questions without judgement...She went over recommenced treatment plans , and answered questions. She went over all testing that was needed on both ends, and discussed next steps. She informed us we have time to do testing and return once results are in, so that next steps could be discussed...was very patient and helpful. She answered our questions very thoroughly. She explained what she was checking when she did the initial ultra sound and made sure we understood what we were looking at.
The clinic [Loma Linda University] is very well set up and has a warm atmosphere. When you walk in, the waiting area is small enough where it doesn’t feel like a big hospital. However, it was difficult to find inside hospital. We had to navigate a few floors to find clinic inside hospital...The entire staff, including the doctor were very thorough in answering our questions without judgement...From the beginning, the front desk nurse was very helpful when checking us in and explaining initial consultation pricing and initial forms. The nurse that helped me once inside with the doctor was very compassionate. She answered questions and explained herself very well.
How was your experience with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
Doctor was very patient and helpful. She answered our questions very thoroughly. She explained what she was checking when she did the initial ultra sound and made sure we understood what we were looking at.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
Make a list of questions prior to appointment, so you don’t miss anything. Also, don’t be afraid to ask questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
Describe the protocols Gihan Bareh used in your cycles at Loma Linda University and their degree of success.
The doctor was thorough with explaining our diagnosis. She went over recommenced treatment plans , and answered questions. She went over all testing that was needed on both ends, and discussed next steps. She informed us we have time to do testing and return once results are in, so that next steps could be discussed.
Describe your experience with Loma Linda University.
The clinic is very well set up and has a warm atmosphere. When you walk in, the waiting area is small enough where it doesn’t feel like a big hospital. However, it was difficult to find inside hospital. We had to navigate a few floors to find clinic inside hospital.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University.
We’ve only done a consultation, including an ultrasound. The cost was relatively cheap , however there was supposed to be a reimbursement and it had not happened yet.
2021 - 2022, Successful
I love Dr Bareh!! She is very understanding , explains everything to you and ask if thats okay with you . she allows you to ask questions without being rushed and she sees alot of people but still knows your situation so i love it. i will miss seeing them when im at the OBGYN but i will bring my baby back to see them! angel on earth...stay positive and your not always going to get good news but it will happen and this clinic will be there with you the whole way
they [Loma Linda University clinic] are amazing so there's going to be a wait!! but the wait is worth it so be patient and have a open mind. everyone in the office is nice and friendly so dont be afraid to ask questions . as a new patient things will seem to go slow or that your always waiting but the clinic goes with your body so biggest thing is to just be patient nice and understanding but also enjoy the experience
How was your experience with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
to stay positive and your not always going to get good news but it will happen and this clinic will be there with you the whole way
The clinic is like a family everyone only wants the best for you ! you see these women so much and sometimes for years that you become close with them so when you GRADUATE, its bittersweet happy because the pregnancy is going amazing but sad because these are your cheerleaders
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Loma Linda University.
amazing!! the best nurses i can ask for
Describe your experience with Loma Linda University.
they are amazing so there's going to be a wait!! but the wait is worth it so be patient and have a open mind. everyone in the office is nice and friendly so dont be afraid to ask questions . as a new patient things will seem to go slow or that your always waiting but the clinic goes with your body so biggest thing is to just be patient nice and understanding but also enjoy the experience
Loma Linda
She [Dr. Bareh] is a great doctor she explained everything, the process the percentages of everything working. The 1st time the IUI didnt work because we missed my ovulation but the second time we got it and the IUI was a success...Just ask her all of your questions and take your time dont feel rushed and if you dont understand something ask her to repeat it for you in simple terms. sometimes she speaks in medical terms and i dont speak doctor so i had to ask her to simplify it for me.
Be patient with the [Loma Linda University] clinic they are very busy and are not always able to answer the phone right away, but if you leave a voicemail they always call back all within 24 hours including the nurses. also this clinic only has 1 fertility doctor so it is not always easy to get in when you are ready to start treatment sometimes you have to be put on a waitlist but once you get it, it will all be worth it.
How was your experience with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
She is a great doctor she explained everything, the process the percentages of everything working. The 1st time the IUI didnt work because we missed my ovulation but the second time we got it and the IUI was a success.
She explained everything to me, and was honest about my results
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Loma Linda University.
All of the nurses were very sweet and understanding
Describe your experience with Loma Linda University.
Be patient with the clinic they are very busy and are not always able to answer the phone right away, but if you leave a voicemail they always call back all within 24 hours including the nurses. also this clinic only has 1 fertility doctor so it is not always easy to get in when you are ready to start treatment sometimes you have to be put on a waitlist but once you get it, it will all be worth it.
with my insurance we only paid $250 for the IUI process

2018, Consult
Dr Bareh was very thorough in going through procedures and what I should expect. She was super compassionate and knew exactly where to go next. She ran blood and ultrasounds first visit and we planned to move forward right away. ... My Dr was so warm with me I almost felt like I have known her for years. She was super thorough and went over everything with me.
The clinic is very clean and well organized with very knowledgeable nurses and staff. I believe that their strength is that they talk to us like they know us and they treat us like family just very kind and compassionate staff ... I know that my treatment was going to cost $13,500 plus medication $2000 ... We will be transferring two embryos as soon as we have them
How was your experience with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
Dr Bareh was very thorough in going through procedures and what I should expect. She was super compassionate and knew exactly where to go next. She ran blood and ultrasounds first visit and we planned to move forward right away. However, we do not have the money. But Dr Bareh is the cheapest prices in Southern California that I have yet to see.
Not to worry that she will take good care of them
We ran blood work To make sure all my hormones were a good levels as well and as an ultrasound to check on my lady parts which were all good also an HSG to confirm my blocked tubes, however we have not moved forward with IVF as I have to come up with the money still
Compassionate and kind
I know that my treatment was going to cost $13,500 plus medication $2000
Describe Gihan Bareh's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Loma Linda University.
We will be transferring two embryos as soon as we have them

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Bareh, was very professional and compassionate during all of my visits. Although the process took a bit longer than expected due to set backs, Dr. Bareh guided me in the right direction. Dr. Bareh, was honest and treated me with respect...took the time to go over my options without rushing...Ask lots of questions and trust the process. Is all about the perfect timing.
Expect to wait even if you have an appointment [at Loma Linda University]. Is best you check in online before visit. Office is quite small and other patients can easily hear your information when asked, although we are all there for the same reason, I found it a bit uncomfortable being asked for my birthday in front of younger ladies.
How was your experience with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
Ask lots of questions and trust the process. Is all about the perfect timing.
Dr. Bareh, took the time to go over my options without rushing.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Loma Linda University. (Assigned nurse: Monica)
Always with a smile
Describe your experience with Loma Linda University.
Expect to wait even if you have an appointment. Is best you check in online before visit. Office is quite small and other patients can easily hear your information when asked, although we are all there for the same reason, I found it a bit uncomfortable being asked for my birthday in front of younger ladies.

2022 - 2023, Successful
I felt Dr Bareh was very welcoming and passionate about what she does. She is also very knowledgeable and made sure to answer my questions before leaving the office. I appreciated just how attentive she was with any of my concerns and made some accommodations for me by my request...I was told Dr Bareh only does single transfers...Coming prepared with questions would ensure you get responses directly from the doctor.
Overall the [Loma Linda University] staff from the front to the nurses as well as the doctor were always friendly and made sure I had all my questions answered...The only downfall I would say is appointment times are limited and this is due to the clinic being ran by one doctor only so she’s the only one seeing patients and performing the procedures...Every encounter [with the nursing staff] was pleasant from in person, through email and on the phone. Always made sure to return my call or emails. They all are super sweet which is helpful during a stressful time.
How was your experience with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
I’ve seen another fertility doctor in riverside so I was able to compare my encounters. I felt Dr Bareh was very welcoming and passionate about what she does. She is also very knowledgeable and made sure to answer my questions before leaving the office. I appreciated just how attentive she was with any of my concerns and made some accommodations for me by my request
Go into your appointment with questions prepared. Although I never felt rushed during my appointment, sometimes I thought of questions after I left so I would email my questions. Her clinic is busy with many patients so the majority of the time I corresponded with the nursing staff. Coming prepared with questions would ensure you get responses directly from the doctor.
Overall the staff from the front to the nurses as well as the doctor were always friendly and made sure I had all my questions answered.
We went through IVF with an egg donor. Genetic testing was done with both my husband and the egg donor. I feel like the whole process of egg retrieval from the donor was a fast process, maybe 1 month? After the embryos were created we did pay extra to have them biopsied so we knew the quality of embryos before transfer. To optimize our chances with a successful embryo transfer, we opted to have ERA done. ERA was basically a mock trial where the biopsy the endometrial layer after being on the medication regimen as if we were ready to perform the transfer. The results suggested an extra day of medications which we did for the “real” transfer.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Loma Linda University.
Every encounter was pleasant from in person, through email and on the phone. Always made sure to return my call or emails. They all are super sweet which is helpful during a stressful time.
Describe your experience with Loma Linda University.
The only downfall I would say is appointment times are limited and this is due to the clinic being ran by one doctor only so she’s the only one seeing patients and performing the procedures. This was not a big deal for me because I only work 36 hours a week but for someone who works 40 hours Monday through Friday, I could see being a challenge.
Services included IVF, egg donor, embryo biopsies, ERA, and medications all together probably costed closure to $50,000
I was told Dr Bareh only does single transfers which I preferred because ideally I wouldn’t want multiple pregnancies at once. This was only because of my concern what comes along with multiple pregnancies of being high risk and my age of early 30s

2017 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Bareh is very compassionate but also will tell you the concerns directly. She's very well versed in her field and instilled me with full confidence. Dr. Bareh is very busy and some visits did feel rushed... would return my phone call. She also follow up after the procedures while I was at home to make sure I was doing okay...As an older, overweight patient, Dr. Bareh did give large amounts of hormones. She went over all risks with this process
What to say about the nurses at the Loma Linda Fertility clinic. They are all special in their own way. They will hold your hand, explain anything in further detail. Are there for you with a hug, shared tear or joyful excitement. They really are the ones that make that office run with compassion and love...They are a small team but have been together for years, and it shows in the way they work together. The only suggestion would be cosmetic. The exam rooms could use updating, also the male deposit room is right next to the lab. This area is small and has a lot of traffic. It's not very private.
How was your experience with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
Follow directions and suggestions of Dr. Bareh on life style change. If you feel like you miss information, ask her to repeat.
Dr. Bareh and her team answered all questions I had. I was comfortable calling the office to ask a question, and Dr. Bareh would return my phone call. She also follow up after the procedures while I was at home to make sure I was doing okay.
As an older, overweight patient, Dr. Bareh did give large amounts of hormones. She went over all risks with this process. She also suggested I have a Uterine Receptivity test this year. Results were that I was receptive, I feel maybe that wasn't totally necessary. Last year she found uterine polyps that I had to have surgically removed, but I feel helped in the process.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Loma Linda University.
Oh my goodness. What to say about the nurses at the Loma Linda Fertility clinic. They are all special in their own way. They will hold your hand, explain anything in further detail. Are there for you with a hug, shared tear or joyful excitement. They really are the ones that make that office run with compassion and love.
Describe your experience with Loma Linda University.
The Loma Linda Fertility Clinic runs like clock work. They are a small team but have been together for years, and it shows in the way they work together. The only suggestion would be cosmetic. The exam rooms could use updating, also the male deposit room is right next to the lab. This area is small and has a lot of traffic. It's not very private.
I started with Dr. Bareh covered under insurance. The first three years, I had a $2,000 copay. After I reached age 42, I was no longer covered. Egg donor costs were around $10,000 plus and additional $5200 or so for procedure plus about a total of $400 for medications.
At one point, she suggested that I have multiple embryo transfer, however insurance didn't cover it. As we went through several cycles, and I became older, she did not feel as comfortable with that idea and suggested I have a single embryo transfer. I thought about the risks she discussed with multiple transfer and agreed we should only do a single.

1 Embryo Freezing With Other Docs
Dr. Bareh is a great physician, caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable...ou have to be very patient - she often runs late. But she will also give you the time that you need, and never make your interaction with her feel rushed...very restricted schedule and limited avaliability for appointments...Her clinic/availability leaves some things to be desired, but Dr. Bareh herself is great...
[Loma Linda University] Strengths - convenient location Weaknesses - 1) if you're an LLU employee (which pretty much everyone is), there's a good chance you'll see someone you recognize in the waiting room... 2) especially b/c you will be spending A LOT of time in the waiting room. Dr. B is always running late, and 3) there is very limited appointment availability, so be prepared to make major adjustments to your schedule...Nurses often aren't able to answer the phones, but they do a great job of getting back to you, usually the same day...
How was your experience with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
Dr. Bareh is a great physician, caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable. Her clinic/availability leaves some things to be desired, but Dr. Bareh herself is great. If you're on Risk Management, you don’t really have any other choice anyways.
You have to be very patient - she often runs late. But she will also give you the time that you need, and never make your interaction with her feel rushed.
very restricted schedule and limited avaliability for appointments
I already had a frozen embryo from another clinic that I transferred to Dr. Bareh once my insurance changed. We did several rounds of embryo transfer prep, including an endometrial receptivity assay, to optimize my chances (I have a very thin endometrial lining).
Describe your experience with Loma Linda University.
don't remember specifics, but it was covered by insurance, so overall minimal, <$1000 for an IVF cycle I think, and meds were around $500.
We only had one embryo to transfer, so not an issue.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Loma Linda University.
The biggest frustration came when scheduling my intake appointment. After having transferred my embryo and waited MONTHS for an appointment, I received a call the day before my appointment at 2 pm saying I had to call back before the clinic closed THAT DAY (4:30 pm) or my appointment would be canceled. I work in the ED and don't get to look at my phone during shifts (8-10 hrs), so I was furious when they didn't even give me a half-day to return their phone call.
2018 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Bareh was kind, compassionate, and sincerely invested in my fertility journey. She was patient and thorough, but also straight to the point and didn’t try to sugar coat anything...Dr. Bareh had a strong preference for single embryo transfer due to this being my first transfer cycle and my first pregnancy... She was professional and clearly an expert in her field and loves what she does. She was always honest about her opinion and provided clear direction and alternative options...
The doctor is excellent, her nurses are fantastic [at Loma Linda University]...The front desk receptionist are always cheerful and ready to help answer all your questions. There seems to be an unfortunate lack of organization regarding billing. I wish there were information packets/flyers to provide key information regarding prices of procedures in advance. On more than one occasion, I had to ask weeks in advance what the prices would be, and what to expect, as far as what I was responsible for versus what my insurance would cover, such as medications and my copay for the egg retrieval...
How was your experience with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
I had a great experience with Dr. Bareh. She was professional and clearly an expert in her field and loves what she does. She was always honest about her opinion and provided clear direction and alternative options.
Write down all your questions and ask them at each visit. She’s amazing but she talks and moves fast! Which are qualities I prefer, but makes it easy to forget your questions.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Loma Linda University.
Always excellent, professional, cheerful and patient. I wish Dr. Bareh and her nursing team could have been my OB team as well
Describe your experience with Loma Linda University.
The doctor is excellent, her nurses are fantastic. The front desk receptionist are always cheerful and ready to help answer all your questions. There seems to be an unfortunate lack of organization regarding billing. I wish there were information packets/flyers to provide key information regarding prices of procedures in advance. On more than one occasion, I had to ask weeks in advance what the prices would be, and what to expect, as far as what I was responsible for versus what my insurance would cover, such as medications and my copay for the egg retrieval. There were times when I wasn’t expecting to pay for certain things out of pocket and it was sprung on me the day of the procedure.
Luckily my insurance covered a lot of the costs, but I still paid approx $11,000 in total out of pocket. Approx $4,000 for meds and $2,500 for the egg retrieval. Not all of these costs were due at the same time. I used my FSA to pay for a large portion of the meds.
2016 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Bareh makes you feel comfortable and is understanding. She explains in detail what you are going through and is very knowledgeable about options that are right for you. She does take her time to make sure your questions are answered...The wait for Dr. Bareh is long, but it is well worth it. There are a lot of patients she treats. In my experiences with Dr. Bareh, I have never felt hurried during an appointment...
There were always nurses on hand to answer any further questions I may have had [at Loma Linda University]. My messages were promptly returned on Mychart. They were kind and went out of their way to make sure I understood everything. For example, my pharmacy was not receiving my prescriptions through E-script. The nurses were able to get in contact with my pharmacy and clear everything up...
How was your experience with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
Dr. Bareh is such a terrific doctor. She is patient, and understanding and made us feel like we were heard and not simply another number. She answered all our questions. Dr. Bareh is such a great informed doctor and is well worth it. Our first appointment with her was in 2016, then she was extremely thorough with her diagnosis for us which was an IUI. She provided us with options of what we wanted to continue ahead with. In 2016, we had a successful pregnancy with our second daughter who is now 4 and we are back with another successful IUI pregnancy at 12 weeks now. We are incredibly appreciative of Dr. Bareh. Dr. Bareh has been an answer to our prayers. We highly recommend her.
Dr. Bareh will walk you through each step of your procedure. Do not be hesitant to seek clarification or ask questions.
In 2016, Dr. Bareh recommended an IUI would be best for us. First, Dr. Bareh did an HSG to check if I had blockages that came back normal. I then was given medication to start my cycle and also was given injections for ovulation as well. The IUI was performed and was successful. In 2022, Dr. Bareh recommended an IUI for us again. Once my cycle started I received meds for days 4- 8 and had an ultrasound on day 12 for a follicle check, and on day 16 I was given a shot for ovulation, and day 17 was the IUI procedure. Dr. Bareh proscribed me progesterone for this pregnancy starting day 20 which is going on to week 12 now. I will be ready to graduate from her to my OB doctor. I am 12 weeks pregnant.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Loma Linda University.
There were always nurses on hand to answer any further questions I may have had. My messages were promptly returned on Mychart. They were kind and went out of their way to make sure I understood everything. For example, my pharmacy was not receiving my prescriptions through E-script. The nurses were able to get in contact with my pharmacy and clear everything up.
Describe your experience with Loma Linda University.
The wait for Dr. Bareh is long, but it is well worth it. There are a lot of patients she treats. In my experiences with Dr. Bareh, I have never felt hurried during an appointment. Dr. Bareh and her staff do respond quickly if I had further questions after my appointment. The front staff does try their best to help you through your scheduling of appointments, reminders for appointments, or changes as well.
LGBTQ+

LGBTQ+
[Dr. Bareh is] the only dr in clinic but never makes it feel rushed. After egg retrievals when I was having mild ohss she called me from home to check in...She'd waive appointment fees and discounted transfer costs deducted from her own pay. She was very aware that working in education meant we didn't have endless funds...You may wait longer than expected for cycles and appointments but she never shorts you on time. She even came in on the weekend for me
New patients need to know [Loma Linda University is] a small clinic with just one dr trying to help more patients than they have space for. It takes time to get consults and time to build treatment calendars, but they will even come in on weekends and early morning if needed for retrieval...We were never treated differently than other patients, nothing but kindness and compassion in trying to help us become moms...We received exceptional care, and when cycles didn't go as planned they all mourned with us as well as the flip side, when our last transfer worked the office was thrilled
How was your experience with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
Dr Bareh works so hard. She's the only dr in clinic but never makes it feel rushed. After egg retrievals when I was having mild ohss she called me from home to check in. I felt bad hearing her child in the background when here she was worried about me. We spent years getting to know her during this process. She never gave up and was empathetic to our needs and finances as it was all out of pocket. She'd waive appointment fees and discounted transfer costs deducted from her own pay. She was very aware that working in education meant we didn't have endless funds and did her best to help. She celebrated and mourned with us when things didn't work as hoped. She gave us our chance at being parents, we can never thank her enough
Be patient, she's one person seeing a ton of patients and has a family at home who needs her too. You may wait longer than expected for cycles and appointments but she never shorts you on time. She even came in on the weekend for me
Dr Bareh made an effort to get to know us and would even remember our names when seeing us in the hall and masked. I never felt like a number
Microdose hcg, gonalf. We kept upping the gonal f and needed a few days longer to grow follicles. She monitored labs and ultrasound very carefully to adjust medications for best outcomes. After first retrieval went poorly she had me work on egg quality and checked my vitamin d levels, kept protocol the same but waited an extra half hour for retrieval
How competent was Gihan Bareh at LGBTQ+ care?
I never felt treated differently than any other patient. She was always kind and respectful
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Loma Linda University.
All of the nurses are amazing, compassionate and kind, knowledgeable and helpful. They got to know us over the years of treatments
Describe your experience with Loma Linda University.
Amazing clinic especially compared to my regular healthcare provider kaiser. Every person made an effort to connect with us and were all vested in making our dreams of a family happen. We received exceptional care, and when cycles didn't go as planned they all mourned with us as well as the flip side, when our last transfer worked the office was thrilled. New patients need to know its a small clinic with just one dr trying to help more patients than they have space for. It takes time to get consults and time to build treatment calendars, but they will even come in on weekends and early morning if needed for retrieval. It's hard but be patient. They all work so hard for us
Over the course of 3 years, consults, 2 ivf cycles, 2 frozen transfers, mock cycle, Era, 2 sis tests, monitoring to determine hysteroscopy needs and to check that it was clear, storage fees, medications and weekly monitoring thru 12th week of pregnancy cost us over $35k
Prior to age 35 she only transfers 1, explaining the risks of multiples. After 35 she suggested transferring 2 untested embryos to increase chances of one taking
How competent was Loma Linda University at LGBTQ+ care?
Describe your experience using 3rd party reproduction (donor eggs, donor sperm, or gestational carrier) at Loma Linda University.
Dr Bareh looked through the sperm donors we were considering and helped explain which ones not to consider if they had flags in their genetic testing. Everything went smoothly between sperm bank we used and clinic. We both picked up the tank to deliver ourselves and had it shipped due to covid. Went smoothly either way. No problems with paperwork or tank return
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Loma Linda University.
We had unexpected charges even after signing the breakdown of treatment plan. Even though we paid everything asked we'd get bills and our account audited. This caused transfer and egg retrieval to be delayed by months and we didn't expect that especially given we paid everything in full.

2019 - 2021, Successful
I’m pretty sure I was one of her difficult patients since we just couldn’t figure out why certain steps and procedures weren’t working for my body but Dr. Bareh never gave up. I know how hard Dr. Bareh must work because she is the only doctor at the office but she never acts rushed with you or as if there are more important things to get to...Dr. Bareh is determined to get you pregnant...
The clinic [Loma Linda University] is very well run, organized, has an amazing staff, and a great doctor...They are always incredibly welcoming and cheerful anytime you have an appointment. The entire staff also roots for you and is there to answer any questions you might have and cheerfully accepts your third call of the day to clarify medication questions. I have gotten to know nurses Monica, Julie, Angie, Melinda and they are all wonderful....
How was your experience with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
Throughout the whole process I have never regretted my decision to stay with Dr. Bareh and her staff. I’m pretty sure I was one of her difficult patients since we just couldn’t figure out why certain steps and procedures weren’t working for my body but Dr. Bareh never gave up. I know how hard Dr. Bareh must work because she is the only doctor at the office but she never acts rushed with you or as if there are more important things to get to.
Try to be patient throughout the process because IVF doesn't always go the way you had planned.
Throughout the whole process I have never regretted my decision to stay with Dr. Bareh and her staff. They are always incredibly welcoming and cheerful anytime you have an appointment and Dr. Bareh is determined to get you pregnant. I’m pretty sure I was one of her difficult patients since we just couldn’t figure out why certain steps and procedures weren’t working for my body but Dr. Bareh never gave up. The entire staff also roots for you and is there to answer any questions you might have and cheerfully accepts your third call of the day to clarify medication questions. I have gotten to know nurses Monica, Julie, Angie, Melinda and they are all wonderful. The embryologist at their office is also amazing as well as the front office staff. I know how hard Dr. Bareh must work because she is the only doctor at the office but she never acts rushed with you or as if there are more important things to get to. I know it might seem odd to feel sad about finally being able to leave the center for fertility but I genuinely will miss seeing everyone there.
Describe your experience with Loma Linda University.
The clinic is very well run, organized, has an amazing staff, and a great doctor. The only weakness I can think of is I know they have a wait list for new patients but that is out of their control since they only have one doctor.
Our insurance didn't cover anything so we paid all out of pocket and probably spent a total of $30,000 over the course of our treatments.
I was advised to do eSET since multiple pregnancies can come with certain risks and I didn't want the risk of twins or triplets.

2019 - 2021, Successful
Dr. Bareh is kind, welcoming, and direct. I appreciate the way she communicates as she gets straight to the point...I had so many worries and concerns and Dr. Bareh was always confident yet comforting and all the nurses have been great...For stims, I was on Gonal, micro hcg. I did a freeze all and transferred a PGT tested 5 day frozen transfer...eSET is highly recommended...
Front desk staff [at Loma Linda University] are always nice and remember you by name. They do a great job at scheduling. Bloodwork is done in house and you typically get results same day about 3-4 hours after their drawn. Wait times are long as Dr. Bareh is the only RE in the clinic...They [nurses] were all amazing! Genuine, compassionate, and great at communicating and quick response time to messages left...
How was your experience with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
Dr. Bareh is kind, welcoming, and direct. I appreciate the way she communicates as she gets straight to the point. I first met Dr. Bareh in 2019 when when my husband and I were “not trying” to try but also with known male factor infertility. I was expecting to try meds first and maybe IUI, but after Dr. Bareh reviewed my husband’s sperm analysis, she told me our best chance of getting pregnant was with IVF. I was overwhelmed and not ready for IVF. I’ve actually known I never want to do IVF and that if ewe couldn’t get pregnant with meds or IUI that’d we’d just adopt. I was also told my TSH was elevated and Dr. Bareh started me on levothyroxine. I told Dr. Bareh I was not ready for IVF and wanted to try IUI. She then referred my husband to a urologist to try to get his numbers up. He was put on clomid and had a sperm analysis every 3 months to monitor his progression. His I told response was pretty good and we thought we could try for IUI, but after a repeat SA his numbers weren’t good. He continued on clomid and his numbers got high enough to move forward with an IUI. I figured we’d take a break. Dr. Bareh called me to follow up and I told her I wasn’t ready for IVF. About a year later, after giving it another thought, we decided to move forward with IVF. I just turned 38 and I told my husband that this was the last year that we could try to get pregnant before considering adoption. I called the clinic and informed them of my decision. I had so many worries and concerns and Dr. Bareh was always confident yet comforting and all the nurses have been great. I’m so glad I agreed to move forward with IVF with Dr. Bareh because I’m happy to report that I’m pregnant after my first transfer. We are so excited. Thank you Dr. Bareh for making this little miracle possible.
Ask all the questions that concern you. Dr. Bareh is very knowledgeable and will answer your questions with a direct approach. She is very busy, but 100% worth it.
Dr. Bareh always greeted me by name and with a smile..
Describe your experience with your nurse at Loma Linda University. (Assigned nurse: Angie and Monica)
They were all amazing! Genuine, compassionate, and great at communicating and quick response time to messages left.
Describe your experience with Loma Linda University.
Front desk staff are always nice and remember you by name. They do a great job at scheduling. Bloodwork is done in house and you typically get results same day about 3-4 hours after their drawn. Wait times are long as Dr. Bareh is the only RE in the clinic.
My insurance covered half
eSET is highly recommended.

2019 - 2021, Successful
Dr. Bareh has a great style of communication that makes people feel at ease and more comfortable with everything. She would explain exactly what she is doing and what steps we should expect through the entire process...bridged that gap that we see in our healthcare industry nowadays...combined compassion and empathy with technical expertise, making this the best possible decision we could have made.
The experience with Dr. Bareh and the nurses [at Loma Linda University] has been amazing. We did have some issues with front office staff...had a lot of negative energy and complained loudly about being at work. Also, this person said they mailed something to us, when she clearly did not. This is the only blemish on the office. Maybe the front office needs some training in communications and/or exercising empathy with patients.
How was your experience with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
Dr. Bareh has a great style of communication that makes people feel at ease and more comfortable with everything. She would explain exactly what she is doing and what steps we should expect through the entire process. Dr. Bareh bridged that gap that we see in our healthcare industry nowadays. She combined compassion and empathy with technical expertise, making this the best possible decision we could have made.
First of all, if you have a chance to work with her, jump on it! Amazing people like this don't usually have many openings in their schedules so if you are able to get an appointment.... do it! Also, she is great at answering literally anything involved in the whole experience. She will make time for you, no matter what. She gets back to you so quickly, despite her schedule, etc. Ask her everything, she is happy to share her knowledge with empathy and compassion.
Dr. Bareh has shown not only compassion but also empathy in every step of the process. The personal touch we received was clearly genuine and born out of a desire to help prospective parents (like us) feel as comfortable and stress-free as possible during a very stressful time.
From the initial consult to where we are now (13 weeks) we have had several steps that got us here. On our path to IVF, we had an issue with a hematoma near the cervix. Dr. Bareh communicated with us on all the things we need to do to avoid issues as a result. Once the placenta was fully formed, she advised we were out of the woods on that. There were a battery of meds that were needed (mostly hormones) and that has tapered off as we go. Dr Bareh has been very clear on literally everything in the entire experience. She is a pro and we definitely could tell.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Loma Linda University.
They were very friendly and did a great job at reducing stress. They have been through this with so many patients over the years, yet you feel like their only patient sometimes.
Describe your experience with Loma Linda University.
The experience with Dr. Bareh and the nurses has been amazing. We did have some issues with front office staff a bit, however. A person in the front office had a lot of negative energy and complained loudly about being at work. Also, this person said they mailed something to us, when she clearly did not. This is the only blemish on the office. Maybe the front office needs some training in communications and/or exercising empathy with patients.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Loma Linda University.
The front office staffer did argue a bit with us that she had sent important paperwork to us, when we know she didn't. This may seem a small thing, but it was important and we don't like being lied to. This and the consistent issue of the same person complaining loudly and repeatedly about how she doesn't want to be there and how tired she is, etc. This is not huge, but we have to remember the emotional sensitivity of patients coming in for this type of service. Extra care should be used to make perople feel at ease, instead of doing the opposite.
Loma Linda

Dr. Bareh is the perfect mixture of expertise and compassion...Not only is Dr. Bareh an expert in her field and is very knowledgeable about the latest tests/procedures, but she has that go-getter and fighter attitude that no problem is too big to be resolved...Dr. Bareh has a very long waiting list, it takes a long time to get that consultation, but she's definitely worth the wait...Dr. Bareh spoke to us about single embryo transfer versus two embryo transfer. The decision was left to us as to whether we wanted twins or not...
The nursing staff [at Loma Linda University] consists of the most amazing and compassionate people you would want by your side. Not only are they highly knowledgeable, but they are very friendly and very easy to talk to...They are there to answer any questions you have, help you emotionally through the roller coaster journey, and are there to celebrate when it's been successful. One of the nurses will be on-call 7 days a week, so any questions you have will be answered quickly.
How was your experience with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
Dr. Bareh is the perfect mixture of expertise and compassion. When things aren't working right and you need fertility treatment, Dr. Bareh is the perfect example of the doctor you want in your corner. Not only is Dr. Bareh an expert in her field and is very knowledgeable about the latest tests/procedures, but she has that go-getter and fighter attitude that no problem is too big to be resolved. By the time I had my consultation with Dr. Bareh, I felt my dream of being a mother would never come true. By the end of the consultation, I knew if anyone could make it happen, Dr. Bareh could. Yes, there were "bumps" along the way... Dr. Bareh has a very long waiting list, it takes a long time to get that consultation, but she's definitely worth the wait. Through treatment you will wait a good amount of time for your appointments - Dr. Bareh wants to help everyone and being the only doctor at the facility, she does get overbooked [but it doesn't affect the quality of care you receive].
Be patient. Fertility treatment is a long and emotional process. We all want it done now and that's just not how it works. Be sure to ask questions, all the questions you have. And if you don't understand Dr. Bareh's response, ask her to clarify. She will gladly do it.
Despite being very busy with a lot of patients, Dr. Bareh took the time to give you all of the options, come to an agreement with you about the best one for your specific case, and to answer all of your questions. Sometimes this means you would have a long wait time for your appointment, but when dealing with such an emotional topic, I would want the doctor to take their time with each patient. Additionally, Dr. Bareh remembered the details of your case and you never felt like a number or a paycheck. Good news was delivered with excitement and genuine happiness. Bad news or "problems" was delivered with care, empathy, and encouragement.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Loma Linda University.
The nursing staff consists of the most amazing and compassionate people you would want by your side. Not only are they highly knowledgeable, but they are very friendly and very easy to talk to. I mostly worked with Monica, Julie, and Angie... and I can say, I miss not going to the clinic and seeing them. They are there to answer any questions you have, help you emotionally through the roller coaster journey, and are there to celebrate when it's been successful. One of the nurses will be on-call 7 days a week, so any questions you have will be answered quickly.
Describe your experience with Loma Linda University.
The clinic itself is very clean and welcoming. It has an openness and friendly vibe to it. There is generally an interesting program on the tv in the waiting room. There are 5 patient rooms, the surgery room, the post-op room, two bathrooms, the blood lab, and the private room for semen collection, and of course, the back areas where patients don't go in.
The physician/facility charge for the egg retrieval portion of IVF was between $11,000 - $15,000. The medication for this portion was around $6,000 - $7,000 [varied depending on which protocol Dr. Bareh chose]. We chose to have our embryos frozen, biopsied, and tested, which added another couple thousand, but I don't remember the exact amount. There was some additional testing to ensure the proper transfer date and no issues with polyups which I believe in total was around $1,000. For the transfer itself, the physician/facility bill I believe was around $2,500 [a little more expensive because they had to thaw out the embryo and did the assisted-hatching process] and the medication was around $1,500 - $2,000 [medications taken before the transfer and after].
Dr. Bareh spoke to us about single embryo transfer versus two embryo transfer. The decision was left to us as to whether we wanted twins or not. After discussing the pros and cons to each, we decided to go with the single embryo transfer.

2018 - 2020, Successful
Dr. Bareh is very knowledgeable and is willing to change treatment as necessary according to the situation. She always let us know what the next steps were and what to expect...She would call the week after transfer to see how I was doing even when she was on vacation...She has a high success rate, but know that infertility is not one size fits all. She will work with you and your spouse to figure out what works for you.
All three [Loma Linda University nurses] were very helpful in teaching how to inject medications, what was happening at the next appointment and they responded to my emails and phone calls...IVF cycle - $13,500 I had to pay for medications because my insurance did not cover them...Everyone at the clinic became family since I was with them for two years. The phlebotomists, nurses and receptionists made it a great place to be
How was your experience with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
Dr. Bareh is very knowledgeable and is willing to change treatment as necessary according to the situation. She always let us know what the next steps were and what to expect. My hcg numbers were not doubling as they should so she made sure to have me do multiple blood tests to track my numbers and did an early ultrasound to make sure everything was on track. She was patient and answered all of our questions. She made sure that every procedure was explained and we knew what was happening. She shared our victories and sorrows but never gave up on us.
If you are looking for a caring doctor that is willing to work with you Dr. Bareh is that person. She has a high success rate, but know that infertility is not one size fits all. She will work with you and your spouse to figure out what works for you.
Dr. Bareh was with us every step of the way. She would call the week after transfer to see how I was doing even when she was on vacation. She And her nurses were always available to answer emails and any questions that came up.
I had 2 cyst removal surgeries before we could start egg retrieval. Once that was done I started on Gonal F and another injection. We did the trigger shot 72 hours before retrieval. On retrieval day my husband was also in surgery for a testicular biopsy. We had back up donor sperm incase they did not find any. We ended up having to use the donor sperm to fertilize my eggs. Dr. Bareh took the time to explain what happened after the procedure and knew that we were heartbroken. During egg retrieval one of the follicles had a brownish liquid in it so I could not start a fresh transfer cycle. I had to take antibiotics to make sure nothing got infected. We did an FET of two embryos with 6 days of progesterone oil shots prior and started Estrace at the beginning of our cycle. The embryos implanted but my hcg numbers did not double. She continued to have my levels checked multiple times to make sure it wasn’t a chemical pregnancy. After transfer I started Endometrin inserts twice a day and continued oil shots and Estrace. Depending on my estrogen and progesterone numbers I did have my medications upped to 3 Endometrin daily. I had an ultrasound at 5 weeks and we found a one yolk sac, so the other embryo didn’t implant. We saw the babies fetal pole but we miscarried at 6 and a half weeks. Our second FET we transferred 2 embryos as well but started progesterone oil shots 12 hours earlier. Again we implanted but only one. My hcg numbers did not double so I had multiple blood tests and saw the babies heartbeat. Everything seemed more promising than the first time. We miscarried again at 7 and a half weeks. Dr. Bareh was perplexed by our situation. We had healthy embryos and they implanted. She had me do a recurrent miscarriage blood work up. All tests came back negative. So we planned for an ERA. I took Estrace pills three times a day and started progesterone oil shots 6 days before the ERA. Finally she found something. Instead of the normal 125 hours of progesterone I needed 149 hours plus or minus 3 hours. For our third FET we transferred two embryos and started the progesterone shots 7 days before transfer at 5am. Once we transferred I started Endometrin twice a day. After the first blood pregnancy test and we found out we were pregnant I started an estrogen patch and Lovenox blood thinner. I was not flagged for having a clotting issue but we wanted to cover everything. We are currently 10 and a half weeks pregnant and transferring to our OB.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Loma Linda University. (Assigned nurse: Monica Paniagua)
There were three nurses that worked at the clinic. I had multiple interactions with all three and they all knew my history. All three were very helpful in teaching how to inject medications, what was happening at the next appointment and they responded to my emails and phone calls. They work very well as a team to ensure the patients are cared for.
Describe your experience with Loma Linda University.
Everyone at the clinic became family since I was with them for two years. The phlebotomists, nurses and receptionists made it a great place to be. Throughout my time there they did change financial and reception personal. The new people were also nice to work with and understand what the patients are going through.
IVF cycle - $13,500 I had to pay for medications because my insurance did not cover them. My medications for egg retrieval were $6000 and medications for an FET were $1500. FET cycle - $5000 After the pregnancy blood test visits up to 10 weeks were run through insurance
Dr Bareh said it was our decision after explaining the risks.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Loma Linda University.
There was only one time that an estrogen level test result got lost. I went to a different lab the same day to have my estrogen level read.
2018 - 2020, Successful
She [Dr. Bareh] always presented our options and clearly explained the process without overwhelming us with information. No shortcuts were taken, an example is when I was to undergo my transfer I had consumed the required amount of water but my bladder was not sufficiently full. Consequently the transfer was delayed an hour but it ensured she had good visibility to transfer the embryo under ultrasound. She knew I would be uncomfortable after the transfer with such a full bladder so to enable me to remain lying on the bed after the transfer she inserted a catheter to empty my bladd
The nurses [at Loma Linda University] were empathetic, kind and professional. They took time to explain things and give directions (eg. how to give injections and take medication). If unable to answer phone calls they would always reply the same day to answer any questions...The waiting times can sometimes be long but at the same time I always knew that if I had questions or a procedure took longer for me than anticipated I would get the care and treatment I needed. The staff at reception were always friendly and personable remembering my name and details. Renovations have been taking place over the time I’ve been a patient so the space itself is becoming more modern.
How was your experience with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
Dr Bareh is clearly a knowledgeable and skilled physician and I felt I could trust her judgment and guidance (eg. to transfer just the one embryo genetically tested as normal rather than transferring two, it and the one embryo that wasn’t genetically tested). She always presented our options and clearly explained the process without overwhelming us with information. No shortcuts were taken, an example is when I was to undergo my transfer I had consumed the required amount of water but my bladder was not sufficiently full. Consequently the transfer was delayed an hour but it ensured she had good visibility to transfer the embryo under ultrasound. She knew I would be uncomfortable after the transfer with such a full bladder so to enable me to remain lying on the bed after the transfer she inserted a catheter to empty my bladder.
Don’t delay a consultation and don’t be shy to ask questions.
Dr Bareh always took time to answer our (my husband and I) questions, discuss our options and explain the process we were taking. She had a pleasant bedside manner and I was always comfortable in her care.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Loma Linda University.
The nurses were empathetic, kind and professional. They took time to explain things and give directions (eg. how to give injections and take medication). If unable to answer phone calls they would always reply the same day to answer any questions.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Loma Linda University.
There was once I went straight downstairs to the pharmacy to collect my prescription but it hadn’t been phoned through. It was not a problem as I could call and they did it right away.
2022, Successful
IUI With Other Docs
I have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Bareh . She exceeded my expectations. I never once felt as if I was left in the dark & she always did a great job at explaining everything during each visit. I would highly recommend her to friends and family...I followed all of Dr. Barehs protocols to the T. I believe in doing so and taking care of myself had help lead to a successful pregnancy.
This clinic [Loma Linda University] does a great job at treating you as an individual. All the nurses and staff in the office do their best to greet you by your name and ask you how are you doing even if they are not assigned specifically to you...This clinic has a great team and you can see they all work very well together. Everything is very organized as makes the process of everything much smoother. Dr & staff are always there to listen to any comments and concerns you may have. Never have I once felt rushed by or bypassed.
How was your experience with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
There is a lot of waiting but that comes with the whole process of IVF/IUI don’t give up and go to another clinic because you have to wait to get an appointment. Wait it out & you won’t regret it.
This clinic does a great job at treating you as an individual. All the nurses and staff in the office do their best to greet you by your name and ask you how are you doing even if they are not assigned specifically to you.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Loma Linda University.
Loveeeee the nursing staff in the office. All of them are so welcoming and make you feel at ease during each visit. They are also very punctual at getting back to any questions or concerns you may have.
2021 - 2022, Unknown Success
1 Embryo Freezing With Other Docs
Dr. Bareh is very brilliant and very thoroughly explains the process of IVF. She always shared the risks and rewards and it was one step at a time and most of the time very encouraging under stressful conditions....The nurses and Dr. Bareh would constantly check bloodwork and adjust dosages based on me as the patient...We went with two embryos because that is what we did the first time with success. The second round has been very similar with same success so far...
Then nurses [at Loma Linda University] are wonderful and extremely professional. They always show compassion when news is good or bad...The clinic runs smoothly and I have zero complaints about the technology or state of the clinic. I always felt that getting ultrasounds was not an option but it’s the best way for me to feel like everything is ok...
How was your experience with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
Do your research, be prepared for whatever news may come, and stay calm and trust the process!
Dr. Bareh was always very personable and easy to talk with about anything! She always explained things very clearly and concisely, and we always appreciated that!
I always felt comfortable with the medications and adjustments that came with them. The nurses and Dr. Bareh would constantly check bloodwork and adjust dosages based on me as the patient.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Loma Linda University.
Then nurses are wonderful and extremely professional. They always show compassion when news is good or bad! It really helps!
Describe your experience with Loma Linda University.
The costs of IVF are expensive, but I did my research and my care was comparable to other clinics.
2014 - 2022, Successful
She [Dr. Gihan Bareh] was always helpful with any questions or concerns. She was able to keep me calm during embryo transfer...She did perform the eSet transfer, we really wanted multiple embryo transfer but I am not of the age to have that multiple transfer plus our embryo was grade A...She was always calming and asking if I needed anything else...Follistim 900IU Ganirelix Pregnyl Lupton trigger Progesterone in oil Endometrin Estrace....
They [nurses at Loma Linda University] showed empathy, they always answered my personal questions...They have lots of patients. Nurses always called back in a timely matter. Everybody was nice. They do their best to make a personal route just for me. They explained the medicines and how to take them very well, and I want rushed about anything...
How was your experience with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
She was always helpful with any questions or concerns. She was able to keep me calm during embryo transfer. She truly shows she cares about her patients. I world recommend her to anyone. She was always calming and asking if I needed anything else.
Everyone's fertility journey is different but she gives you the best treatment plan for you.
She was kind, caring, patient, and very helpful.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Loma Linda University.
They showed empathy, they always answered my personal questions about what to do and not to do.
$5000-$7000
She did perform the eSet transfer, we really wanted multiple embryo transfer but I am not of the age to have that multiple transfer plus our embryo was grade A. But I will return for more transfers.

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Bareh was very professional and courteous. She never made any unrealistic promises. I always felt comfortable in her clinic. She took the time to answer my questions and concerns. She also called to make sure I understood the process and check on me...We first attempted IUI 3 times. After 3 failed tries we went to IVF and were successful on the first attempt...Dr. Bareh advised to go with a single embryo transfer...
This clinic [Loma Linda University] is organized, professional and will answer your questions or concerns. They are very pleasant and care about the privacy of your situation. Getting in touch with the staff is never an issue and they always return calls...[nurses were] Professional, helpful and always returned our calls...Dr. Bareh was very professional and courteous. She never made any unrealistic promises. I always felt comfortable in her clinic...
How was your experience with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
She knows what she is doing. I felt confident in her care.
She was professional and kept things real. She did not make any unreasonable or false promises.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Loma Linda University.
Professional, helpful and always returned our calls.
Describe your experience with Loma Linda University.
This clinic is organized, professional and will answer your questions or concerns. They are very pleasant and care about the privacy of your situation. Getting in touch with the staff is never an issue and they always return calls.
Dr. Bareh advised to go with a single embryo transfer which was successful.
2023, Successful
I had an amazing experience with Dr. Bareh. I did a 5 day frozen embryo transfer. I did exactly what she recommend down to the minute and I’m happy to say I’m pregnant with my first transfer. She is very thorough and will inform you every step of the way...I felt that I was heard with any question I asked no matter how silly it felt. She allowed time for questions or concerns we might have had...It will happen especially under the care of Dr. Bareh. Trust the process.
Amazing [Loma Linda University] nurses all around. Monica was with me for my retrieval and transfer. She took the time to pray with me which meant the world...On call nurse for IVF patients over the weekend. Super helpful if any questions arise. The nurses are in direct contact with the provider. Sometimes there’s a wait once you arrive before your seen longest about 30 minutes...I had an amazing experience with Dr. Bareh. I did a 5 day frozen embryo transfer. I did exactly what she recommend down to the minute and I’m happy to say I’m pregnant with my first transfer. She is very thorough and will inform you every step of the way.
How was your experience with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
It will happen especially under the care of Dr. Bareh. Trust the process.
I did progesterone injections, vaginal progesterone suppositories and estrogen before and after the transfer. I also took prednisone before and after the transfer to decrease any fighter cells. I did strict bed rest for 4 days following the transfer. I also did not use stairs the first 4 days, followed by once per day for the following week.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Loma Linda University.
Amazing nurses all around. Monica was with me for my retrieval and transfer. She took the time to pray with me which meant the world.
Describe your experience with Loma Linda University.
I have loma linda insurance so my cost was based on deductibles.
It’s a safer approach. I had 2 quality embryos after the genetic testing so in addition to it being safer I didn’t want to use both embryos in one transfer.
2022 - 2023, Successful
Dr. Bareh was able to quickly come up with a course of treatment that has worked for me. She was very compassionate about any set backs, but was still determined to help me. She took her time answering all my questions and saw me at every appointment...always took her time explaining every step of the process to me and answering any questions I had...Dr. Bareh had me on a medicine to help me ovulate during my period. A trigger shot the day before my IUI that was done at home by my sister and then I was scheduled to see her in her office the next day to preform the iui...
This clinic [Loma Linda University] is very nice and clean. They have plenty of parking available. It was easy to access. They had plenty of waiting room and bathrooms available. The exam rooms were very clean and organized...The nursing staff was amazing. Always available by phone to answer any questions I had...Dr. Bareh was able to quickly come up with a course of treatment that has worked for me. She was very compassionate about any set backs, but was still determined to help me. She took her time answering all my questions and saw me at every appointment...
To trust Dr. Bareh
Dr Bareh always took her time explaining every step of the process to me and answering any questions I had.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Loma Linda University. (Assigned nurse: Angie)
Describe your experience with Loma Linda University.
This clinic is very nice and clean. They have plenty of parking available. It was easy to access. They had plenty of waiting room and bathrooms available. The exam rooms were very clean and organized.
Most insurances, like mine, do not cover fertility costs at any facility, so I did have to pay out of pocket.

2019 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Bareh was very thoughtful and caring throughout my whole process. She took her time to discuss my options and answer all my questions. I felt very comfortable and trusted her expertise and process from the very beginning...Dr. Bareh and the staff in the clinic were very kind and professional...very prompt and responsive with all the patients...
The clinic [Loma Linda University] has many strengths. It is clean, warm, and inviting. The staff also know you by name and makes you feel comfortable every time you call or visit the clinic. Every person on the staff is very prompt and responsive with all the patients... [nurses] Monica, Angie, and Julie showed a lot of compassion and helped ease any nervousness I had along the process by showing a lot of patience...
How was your experience with Gihan Bareh at Loma Linda University?
Trust Dr. Bareh and have faith that things work out in its own time.
Dr. Bareh and the staff in the clinic were very kind and professional.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Loma Linda University. (Assigned nurse: Monica, Angie, and Julie)
Describe your experience with Loma Linda University.
The clinic has many strengths. It is clean, warm, and inviting. The staff also know you by name and makes you feel comfortable every time you call or visit the clinic. Every person on the staff is very prompt and responsive with all the patients.