Ginny Ryan

Iowa City
200 Hawkins Drive
Iowa City, IA 52242
800-777-8442
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Ginny Ryan to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care to a friend?
2007 - 2011
Without question, an expert in this field! I give Dr. Ryan my highest recommendation and I would return for future treatments. Patient. Understanding. Gentle. Available. Caring. Hard working. Reassuring. Expert. Supported by amazing staff and at amazing hospital. Answers questions thoroughly...Dr. Ryan explained everything, was compassionate, and got us the results we so desperately wanted on the first cycle...I did a fresh IVF cycle with single blastocyst transfer.
2007 - 2011
How was your experience with Ginny Ryan at U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care?
Without question, an expert in this field! I give Dr. Ryan my highest recommendation and I would return for future treatments. Patient. Understanding. Gentle. Available. Caring. Hard working. Reassuring. Expert. Supported by amazing staff and at amazing hospital. Answers questions thoroughly. Without question, an expert in this field! I give Dr. Ryan my highest recommendation and I would return for future treatments.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Ginny Ryan at U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care?
Trust Dr. Ryan.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Ginny Ryan at U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care?
Describe the protocols Ginny Ryan used in your cycles at U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care and their degree of success.
I did a fresh IVF cycle with single blastocyst transfer.
Great communication and support. Excellent response times.
Describe your experience with U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care.
Do not waste your time or money elsewhere. This team is the best in technical expertise and patient care.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Ginny Ryan at U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care.
Don't remember.
Describe Ginny Ryan's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care.
Dr. Ryan insisted on eSET because we had an amazing hatching blastocyst available. I was hesitant about this because I had experienced multiple fresh cycle failures in the past at another clinic. I put my trust in Dr. Ryan and was blessed with a healthy singleton pregnancy resulting in a beautiful baby girl at full term.
Ginny Ryan
U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care
Iowa City

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Ginny Ryan at U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care.