Available by cell phone
ResidencyWest Michigan Repro Inst
746 East 1910 South
Provo, UT 84606
801-377-0580
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Larry G Andrew to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend East Bay Fertility Center to a friend?
6 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage, Immunological
Dr. Andrew even came in one day on the weekend after I was having pain from the IVF cycle. Dr. Andrew has recommended I address my pcos with Metformin and recommended my fallopian tubes be removed because they are blocked. He has put me on medication called LDN for my endometriosis which is helping my inflammation. ... He took extra special care, time, and attention to properly diagnose and treat me.
6 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Larry G Andrew at East Bay Fertility Center?
Dr Andrew. was the only doctor who took the time to carefully explain to me the treatment process. He was also the only doctor who discovered my endometriosis, blocked fallopian tubes, and pcos. He went above and beyond to properly diagnose me. He has been incredibly patient, and honest with me throughout the treatment process. He has been compassionate and supportive and genuinely cares and wants the best results for us. He has never given us false hope and has been real, honest, and genuine. He has reasonable prices and took a ton of time to review my medical history. He is the most thorough doctor I know. He genuinely wants to help.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Larry G Andrew at East Bay Fertility Center?
Take his advice, don't try to rush the process. Sometimes it takes more time than you thought, because Dr. Andrew wants to make sure your body is ready for pregnancy. Be patient and trust the process and his recommendations.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Larry G Andrew at East Bay Fertility Center?
He took extra special care, time, and attention to properly diagnose and treat me. He went above and beyond to explain things to myself and my husband. He was honest and told us the truth. He didn't make any false promises. He's gone above and beyond to give is the best chance to have a baby one day. He has been compassionate, attentive, caring, and concerned. He and his staff have gone above and beyond to explain things to us and to help and support us through this journey.
Describe the protocols Larry G Andrew used in your cycles at East Bay Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I dont remember all the treatment protocols, but I know I have been closely monitored. Dr. Andrew even came in one day on the weekend after I was having pain from the IVF cycle. Dr. Andrew has recommended I address my pcos with Metformin and recommended my fallopian tubes be removed because they are blocked. He has put me on medication called LDN for my endometriosis which is helping my inflammation.
Describe your experience with your nurse at East Bay Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Susan)
I love Susan so much. She has spent hours on the phone with me, explaining and supporting me when I've had questions or when I've had a hard time.
Describe your experience with East Bay Fertility Center.
I love the clinic. There really isn't anything I would change about it. Everyone is loving, supportive and helpful. They have spent so much extra time talking through things with me when I've been afraid and confused. I know the staff is really busy, so it may take a day or so for them to get back to you.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Larry G Andrew at East Bay Fertility Center.
I think it was around 8,000 for my IVF cycle, and 3,500 for pcs and pgd testing and 500 for the initial consultation, bloodwork etc.
Describe Larry G Andrew's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at East Bay Fertility Center.
Because we know which embryo's are good from Pgd and Pgs testing, he has recommended a single embryo transfer. If we didn't know the quality, he would recommend putting 2 embryo's in.
Provo

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Larry G Andrew at East Bay Fertility Center.

Endometriosis, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
I have felt from our initial consultation with Dr. Andrew that he really truly wants to help us get pregnant. I was impressed with how much time he spent with me and my husband at our first appointment... He really delved into all the possibilities as to why we hadn't been able to conceive in our 6 years of trying. Dr. Andrew even discovered some possible health issues that my husband has because he gets so much more detailed about his patients.
Endometriosis, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Larry G Andrew at East Bay Fertility Center?
My friend referred me to Dr. Andrew, who had had a great expereince as a patient of his. I have felt from our initial consultation with Dr. Andrew that he really truly wants to help us get pregnant. I was impressed with how much time he spent with me and my husband at our first appointment. I had already seen another infertility Dr. elsewhere and their whole operation felt very standardized and I felt like another number. It was so different with Dr. Andrew. He really delved into all the possibilities as to why we hadn't been able to conceive in our 6 years of trying. Dr. Andrew even discovered some possible health issues that my husband has because he gets so much more detailed about his patients. Other infertility clinics we had been to didn't do anything to test my husband beyond a semen analysis and to test him for STD's. Dr. Andrew did a whole work-up of labs that uncovered health issues (non-fertilty realted) that we would never have learned about. My husband and I felt like he was treating us as our own individivual case and not with a standardized approach, like we had experienced at another clinic. We are working against my age, which I had just barely turned 40 when we first started seeing Dr. Andrew. I'm now 41.5 and have done two IVF cycles with Dr. Andrew. I didn't get pregnant after the first IVF. I got pregnant after the 2nd IVF, but miscarried. We are now ramping up to do our 3rd IVF attempt. There have been bumps along the way that have not been Dr. Andrew's fault, that have prolonged the time in between my IVF cycles. First of all, we live in a different state, and travel and arranging time off from work is a challenge. Second of all, I've had some unexpected polyps grow quickly (very rare) that I've needed to take time out for to have surgically removed. Then, most recently, I've had some symptoms pop up that indicate possible endometriosis, so we are going to address that before moving forward with the 3rd IVF cycle. We are grateful that Dr. Andrew is doing all he can to help us and we are grateful that he offers such affordable pricing (it's still a chunk of money, but compared to other infertility clinics, it's much less expensive). Because of my age, we were able to take advantage of his package he offers to patients over the age of 39, which is a 3 cycle package. I never, in a million years, thought it would take us this long to conveive and never thought in a million years that we would go through all 3 of those IVF cycles. But, here we are, ramping up for our 3rd and final attempt to concieve and sustain a pregnancy. Dr. Andrew has been upfront about our chances of conceiving, due to my age alone. It's only 15%. Yet, each time we see him, he's optimistic. Dr. Andrew isn't in this business for the accoladtes or due to pride or ego, like a lot of other infertility Drs. He simply is passionate about helping couples have children.
Don't hesitate to call anytime and ask quesitons, or get clarification on anything.
His clinic is fairly small and I like that I see the same people each time I'm there. They know my name and remember my situation without even needing to review my chart as a re-fresher.
I like that Dr. Andrew wants to work with the natural rhythm of the body, as much as possible, rather than introduce synthetic hormones or drugs, if it's not necessary. For example, my menstrual cycles are very regular so he doesn't put me on birth control to force my body into a cycle that's convenient. We are already forcing the body to do things we want it to do with all the stims, so not using birth control, if not necessary, is one less thing to force on the body. I love that. Both of my IVF cycles have been just as he would expect from a woman my age. I have started Gonal-F and Monopur on day 3 of my mestrual cycle, then I start Cetrotide on day 7. Older women tend to be ready quicker for the egg retrieval because their follicles grow faster on the stims, so both IVF's I've been ready for egg retrieval on day 11. I did the trigger shot of Lupron a day and a half before the egg retrieval. Both egg retrievals went fine, and, again, based on my age, Dr. Andrew said we are hoping for 10-13 eggs. First egg retrieval I got 11 eggs, 9 fertilized (His embryologist is awesome!) and we got 5 embryos. The 2nd egg regrieval, I got 13 eggs, 10 fertilized and we got 4 embryos. My husband and I did not opt for any genetic screening on our embryos. East Bay Fertility can do genetic screeting on embryos, but Dr. Andrew felt that due to my age, we would put in all 4 embryos, in the hopes that even one will stick (I only have a 15% chance of this working because at my age, only 1 in 7 eggs is genetically viable). So, why spend the money to genetically test, when they are all going in my oven anywa? We appreciated his thinking, because other clinics are adamant not to put in more than 1 embryo, but that's because they strongly encourage genetic testing and think that twin pregnancies are dangerous. I also think it's a money maker for those clinics. Dr. Andrew isn't about what's going to bring in the most revenue. He's all about what makes the most sense for this patient. I did not get pregrant with first IVF, which was a fresh cycle with 3 day embryos. I got pregnant with 2nd IVF and miscarried at 6 weeks, which was a frozen cycle with 5 day blasts. Going into this 3rd IVF cycle, Dr. Andrew wants to leave no stone unturned, so he has had me do some labs to check my immune response and plans to do an endometrial biopsy while I'm asleep during egg retrieval. I'm also going to get a laparoscopy to check for endometriousis, which there was no indication at all that I had endo, up until recently. So, we better check that out, too! We are going to do a frozen transfer with this next IVF cycle, since I got pregnant last time with a frozen embryo transfer. Also, East Bay Fertiliy ALWAYS does ICSI with every IVF cycle. It's just automatic and not an additional cost, like with other clinics. We love that!
Since East Bay Fertility is such a small clinic, there really isn't a nursing staff. There are two nurses/medical assistants, I believe. Then the receptionist. There is the IVF coordinator, Susan, who is fantastic! And Erin works in the lab and draws blood. She is my favorite! Erin is the most chipper, sunshiney woman. The only feedback I really have is that the billing coordinator has a pretty slow repsonse time and isn't the most friendly. My husband has noticed the same thing. She's a little cold and doesn't smile, but everyone else is very friendly.
Describe your experience with East Bay Fertility Center.
East Bay Fertility is modest. There isn't anything fancy about it. It's a pretty basic clinic. I've been to other clinics that were so beautiful and new and fancy, but I just felt like a number. One of the reasons those other clinics charge so much is to pay for their ultra nice buildings, at least in my opinion. Everyone is very friendly and nice there. We've always had a good feeling and gotten postive vibes when in the clinic. The one thing I wish they would do, is not play the radio so loud in the waiting area and not have it on the "Top 40" station. LOL! It just isn't relaxing, and doesn't align with that type of business. I guess it feels a little on the unprofessional side. I would prefer something a little more on the lighter side, especially considering that going through infertility struggles and treatments is so stressful. But, that's just me, and maybe other patients don't even think twice about it. It really isn't a make-it or break-it factor in choosing an infertility Dr. There are far more important things to consider.
We paid $12,000 for the 3 cycle IVF package that is offered to women over the age of 39. That includes the ultrasounds to monitor follicles, all labs related to the IVF cylce, egg retrieval, ICSI, lab culturing, & pregnancy serum test. Additional costs we have had that were not included in that $12,000: $500 for surgical nurse and anasthesiologist during each egg retreival, IVF consulation each cycle ($100), additional blood testing outside of standard blood work, $200 for an SHG to check for uterine polyps, since I tend to grow those quickly, a few supplements that Dr. Andrew suggested I take, additional monitoring for the Frozen embryo transfer ($400).
I actually included that in another comment. :)
Provo

He [Dr. Andrew] seemed to have a good amount of experience with ivf. His bedside manner was fine. He was honest when my tests came back with odd results and told me he did not know why my body was acting the way it was. He moved quickly in the office, performing ultrasounds and giving shots rather quickly, did not spend time with any small talk,but that was fine with me.
How was your experience with Larry G Andrew at East Bay Fertility Center?
He seemed to have a good amount of experience with ivf. His bedside manner was fine. He was honest when my tests came back with odd results and told me he did not know why my body was acting the way it was. He moved quickly in the office, performing ultrasounds and giving shots rather quickly, did not spend time with any small talk,but that was fine with me.
Follow up regularly with the ivf coordinator as she may forget to pass on new information from the doctor.
His face to face visits were mostly short, around 10minutes. He did come in on. Few Saturdays though, which was nice. I felt I did not completely understand some of the treatments and the Ivf coordinator sometimes took several days to answer a question. She also forgot to tell me when to take a injection and instead told me to wait to ask the doctor when I see him next, bit by that time he said I was 4 days late on the injectable medicine I needed for my ivf cycle. Other than that I felt he treated us well.
Agonist protocol Ivf with own eggs Birth control pills- to prevent cysts
The Ivf coordinator scheduled appointments and sent paperwork. There was not much more interaction unless I was reaching out for a question about treatments.
Describe your experience with East Bay Fertility Center.
I liked the tools and machines. The ultrasound wand was smaller than many other clinics I have used and much more comfortable. The nurses were very nice and the one who ran the blood lab was exceptionally positive. I believe these nurses made the experience much better. The rooms for the egg retrieval was downstairs and that was nice to have privacy. Bathrooms we're always clean. The facility itself is a smaller house type practice instead of a large hospital,but it still felt safe and up to date.
6,900 for Ivf 5,000 for meds 800 for freezing

2007 - 2016
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Immunological
He [Dr. Larry Andrew] is very smart, but sometimes felt like he didn't communicate well. If I asked more in debt questions, or didn't understand how he explained things I felt somewhat dumb asking him to clarify with his reaction. He did try to put all the pieces together and seemed to truly want to help us have another child.... In 2007 he caught my husband's hormone problems. His testosterone was converting into too much estradiol.
2007 - 2016
How was your experience with Larry G Andrew at East Bay Fertility Center?
He is very smart, but sometimes felt like he didn't communicate well. If I asked more in debt questions, or didn't understand how he explained things I felt somewhat dumb asking him to clarify with his reaction. He did try to put all the pieces together and seemed to truly want to help us have another child.
Ask the pros and cons of all your options.
We had 1 beautiful boy with clomid and treating my husband's hormones (low testosterone) under his care in 2008. Everything was easy and went smooth. In 2016 we did IVF with his clinic. They were very great, but I felt like they should have decussed the mini stimulatin verse regular IVF more in depth. Pros and cons.
In 2007 he caught my husband's hormone problems. His testosterone was converting into too much estradiol. Put him on Fermera (not sure the amount). He had 7 million sperm, so our chances weren't great. He then put me on clomid for anovulation, and progesterone for my luteal phase defect ( I was diagnosed with after 3 miscarriages with a regular O. B. , and was able to have my daughter in 2004). Dr Andrew told us our chances weren't great, but we got pregnant the first try doing that regime. We tried the same thing in about 2012 under my o. B. 's care which resulted in 2 more miscarriages. We then went back to Dr Larry Andrew had a ton of blood work done. I have the Mthfr gene, and killer T cells were high. I went on methelfolate, and did lipids with a clomid round of IUI. No pregnancy. We took a break from fertility treatments, but kept TTC with progesterone, and hormones for the hubby. Then in 2016 we did the mini stimulatin IVF. We got 4 eggs. They all fertilized, but 2 were too damaged to use. The other 2 weren't great, but we transfered them anyways. Got pregnant, sac, but no baby, miscarriaged. Also did the lipids because of my killer T cells were on the higher side that round. Husband was also doing injections of HCG. My regret was not being talked into the full IVF. If we would have had more eggs we would have had some other options.
Describe your experience with East Bay Fertility Center.
Very compassionate clinic. Dr Andrew is very smart, and caught a lot of our problems. I do wish we would have discussed the mini stimulatin IVF, verses regular IVF. It was our fault, but they were running a special with about $1500 off of the IVF packages.When I called to get an appointment, and was told about the special, and only had a few day left to get in on it. This is were I felt pressed into doing IVF before all was discussed ( pros and cons) . Also the genitic testing options weren't discussed, and neither was all the extra costs of IVF. I just wish they would have been more clear on those things. Maybe part of it was because it was done over the phone (in a hurry to still get the special) . If I had it to do over I would have made an appointment for in office instead of doing those things over the phone, even though we live 4 hours away.
$6500 mini stim IVF $1800 drugs Lipids $500 ish Nurses and anesthesiologist was around $500 the day of the retrieval
He only would do 2 transfers, I was fine with that.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, PCOS
All of my procedures [with Dr. Larry Andrew] were done with time and care. I was never uncomfortable and I appreciated him walking me through each procedure and ultrasound. He was also very relatable when he shared about his own issues with infertility.... I was given something to calm me down during my embryo transfer and that was very helpful. I was also given antibiotics after the treatment to increase success rates.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Larry G Andrew at East Bay Fertility Center?
All of my procedures were done with time and care. I was never uncomfortable and I appreciated him walking me through each procedure and ultrasound. He was also very relatable when he shared about his own issues with infertility.
Have a flexible schedule. Many times you have to just take whatever appointment is available and it might not be the most convenient.
The entire staff at East Bay was extremely friendly and personable. I received multiple calls for the doctor to explain results in full detail and in a way that I could easily understand.
Extremely helpful and kind. They held my hand during procedures and ultrasounds. They also talked me down when I was stressed.
Describe your experience with East Bay Fertility Center.
Strengths: communication, friendly, knowledgeable Weakness: the office could be more organized. We received a paper for our first round of IVF that stated it would be $7250 and the doctor saw that and crossed it out saying that they had dropped the price to $6500. This was moments before we were about to pay in full.
Full IVF w/ ICSI was around $6500 not including medications. Frozen transfer was $2500

Endometriosis, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Other
Dr. Andrew is very down to business but also cheerful. He is extremely knowledgeable about his field! I had a little breakdown in his office once and he immediately showed such compassion and support. He also makes sure we always have a game plan for the future...I was put on Clomid and metformin for the first IUI. Another medication, Femarin I think, was added to the 2nd IUI. Progesterone was added to our 3rd IUI.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Other
How was your experience with Larry G Andrew at East Bay Fertility Center?
Be straight up with him- if you want something done let him know and he will make it happen.
My schedule was pretty tight working as a teacher. The clinic has been amazing with working around my schedule and getting me in!
I have called her with questions and concerns so many times and she has always made them a priority!
Describe your experience with East Bay Fertility Center.
East Bays srengthd would be personal and cheerful staff, an amazing doctor, prompt appointments, very professional and has a family feel. Thr onky weakness that comes to mind is that it is a small practice- if you consider that a weakness. I think that contributes to their ability to take care of patients personally.
IUI was $350. Cervical dilation was $100 Ultrasounds were $150

2013 - 2018
PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
I always feel like I am getting personalized care from him. He calls me directly with my labs and he or his staff are always checking on me....I went to Dr. Andrew after seeing another fertility doctor. It was the first time I felt like someone finally listened to me. He spent 4 hours with just us on our first visit. He does not talk down to me, but speaks to me in a way that I understand every word he says. I always know exactly what the plan is. He often came in on weekends and holidays to make sure I was good to go.
2013 - 2018
PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
How was your experience with Larry G Andrew at East Bay Fertility Center?
Make sure you tell him all of your history.
I always feel welcome. I know they get busy, but I never feel like I am being rushed. There is always some one to answer the phone when I call.
Describe your experience with East Bay Fertility Center.
They are always feel like they give you the time that you need and deserve without taking away from the other patients. They are very respectful of your privacy and comfort. The prices are the most affordable that I have come across. Yet you don't feel like you are getting the discount treatment. I have been to other fertility doctors that I just feel like a number and a stat, but with Dr. Andrew and his team I feel like that is the opposite. I drive 1.5 hours to see Dr. Andrew and I wouldn't have it any other way.

IUI, 1 IVF
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Other
I couldn't be more grateful for Dr. Andrew. I've always felt super welcomed and understood with any concerns and questions I had. He did help achieve our goal on having a baby and we are in the process to do it again! I've been to several other clinics and never was diagnosed with what Dr. Andrew found right away. I will always refer him to anyone and everyone I know stuggling with infertility! He's the best!
IUI, 1 IVF
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Other
How was your experience with Larry G Andrew at East Bay Fertility Center?
Trust the process. Have an open mind. Take a note book to take notes.
He was very genuine, kind and passionate about getting us pregnant!
I have mom brain and can't remember! :) all I remember is Menopur burns super bad and progesterone shots kill. haha.
Describe your experience with your nurse at East Bay Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Chante )
Loved Dr. Andrews staff. They continueously make me feel comfortable! They are genuine and truly care about you as a patient.
Describe your experience with East Bay Fertility Center.
They have the best Dr and team! The only weakness is sometimes it's hard to get ahold of the clinic. They are fantastic at returning your messages though!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at East Bay Fertility Center.
They absolutely worked with my schedule but also made it known when the crucial appointments should be done asap. I Appreciated this approach.
$7500 without meds. About $11,500 total for my complete IVF cycle.
He had a strong preference of transferring two at my age. Glad I did!
Provo

He [Dr. Larry Andrew] was friendly, but also straightforward. He was very good at relaying information and explaining everything that was going to happen. He was caring and sensitive, but also seemed very capable and confident in the best way to move forward... I saw Dr. Andrew at every appointment and felt like he actually cared about each patient instead of just passing them off to assistants. The entire atmosphere was friendlier and other patients opened up and became good friends with us.
How was your experience with Larry G Andrew at East Bay Fertility Center?
He was friendly, but also straightforward. He was very good at relaying information and explaining everything that was going to happen. He was caring and sensitive, but also seemed very capable and confident in the best way to move forward.
The staff was very friendly, everyone knew my name every time I came in. They were familiar with my history, recognized my children (adopted). I saw Dr. Andrew at every appointment and felt like he actually cared about each patient instead of just passing them off to assistants. The entire atmosphere was friendlier and other patients opened up and became good friends with us.
Describe your experience with your nurse at East Bay Fertility Center.
They were all very friendly and felt like family. They were as excited as we were with our resulting pregnancy.
Describe your experience with East Bay Fertility Center.
Warm, friendly atmosphere. Everyone knew me by name. The waiting room felt warm and home like. Made friends with other patients. Loooved the embryologist, Dr. Chang. He was so personable and friendly.
Sooo much cheaper than any other fertility center we have seen. IVF was $6500 which was so reasonable and more affordable

2013 - 2015
The clinic is small with only Dr Andrews. He is a little socially akward but he makes up for it in other ways. His nurses were great...After or before every appointment he would meet with us in his office and ask if we had any questions and to make sure we had all the print outs to help us understand. We were very young and he didn't treat us like we were kids...Don't be afraid to ask him to explain something 2 or 3 times. He has a hard time dumbing things down...
2013 - 2015
How was your experience with Larry G Andrew at East Bay Fertility Center?
The clinic is small with only Dr Andrews. He is a little socially akward but he makes up for it in other ways. His nurses were great. Make sure he has a ivf coordinator hired, and working. Or frozen cycle she haf gone on maternity leave and it did feel like it effected us negativily.
He helped us try to get my husband's sperm count up for an iui, but it wouldnt. We then tried 2 mini ivf cycles both canceled due to me responding poorly. Then we when to ivf with icsi with 2 eggs, one implanted and gave us our daughter. When tring for a sibling with our remaining eggs we put back two, but it ended in a chemical.
Describe your experience with East Bay Fertility Center.
Easy to get I to. Very affordable.
We paid 8500 for the whole ivf icsi cycle. Then about 2500 in meds ordering most from over seas. A lot more in the costs before but that's just because we tried a few options before ivf.
Provo

Dr Andrew could have spent more time to explain things. Felt a bit rushed, like lets just get things done. He never gave me print out of anything. I had to question the coordinator a time or 2 for clarification.... CD 3-7 letrozol/Clomid, CD 7 400 units gonal f/2 doses centrotide, cd9-12 1 dose centrotide/ 400 gonal f, cd12 trigger.... They didn't explain why they transferred 3. They just did. Figured it was due to age
How was your experience with Larry G Andrew at East Bay Fertility Center?
Ask more questions for things that aren't clear.
Was mostly on. The Dr was fine. Has a few occurrences w the coordinator not responding to emails.
Describe your experience with your nurse at East Bay Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Susan-coordinator)
Nurse only saw 2x, primary dialog was w coordinator. She wasn't the easiest to work with or communicate with.
Describe your experience with East Bay Fertility Center.
I visited the clinic 3 times. I can't really list strengths/weaknesses as I wasn't there often. Coordinator could reply to all emails. Dr could explain in .more detail about what we are doing. This was my first round. I didn't know what to expect
5500 mini stim
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
Dr Larry Andrew made me feel that all would work out...He was very kind and he was also very informitive. I felt like I could ask him any of the questions I had. I went in feeling very worried and concerned...I took metformin to help with pcos. Also did one month of birth control (nuvaring). I did letrezol for days 3-9, 2 a day then he upped my dose to 3 a day for a couple of days. I did a trigger shot when we could see with an ultra sound that I had a mature enough egg.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Larry G Andrew at East Bay Fertility Center?
He was very kind and he was also very informitive. I felt like I could ask him any of the questions I had. I went in feeling very worried and concerned. Dr Larry Andrew made me feel that all would work out.
If you don’t understand things ask for a better explainatuon
I always felt welcomed and remembered.
They were very personable.
Describe your experience with East Bay Fertility Center.
They have a great clinic. It is very clean. You feel respected. Not like a number but a person. They answer any questions you have and don’t seem annoyed about it. This is so long and I still have to keep writing
I know every sperm analysis was $100. I believe an ultrasound was $150
2013
2 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage, Other
The nurses were great but Dr Andrews felt cold and didn't have great bedside manor. Felt like he did everything just because it was his job... They were fabulous, they are why we kept coming back each time. When I was lying on the exam table after just finding out my 10 week baby had died the nurse was there holding my hand, wiped away my sobbing tears and held me for a moment.
2013
2 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage, Other
How was your experience with Larry G Andrew at East Bay Fertility Center?
We had to order our own medications and weren't given much information on how to do that or which places were best. The dr didn't talk it over with us the nurse just handed us a paper with some numbers on it and said to pick one. And like I said he wasn't very friendly, I felt that he wasn't towards me anyway.
Do your research to make sure he is who you want to use
First IVF 10-15k Frozen cycle about 7,500.00
He always suggested two embryos not more. Strongly urged not to do more than 2
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Andrews always took time to see me when we came to the office and answered my questions honestly. He discussed options and the best methods for success going forward after each negative. i could call at anytime and reach him or the nurse directly,...Dr. Andrew listened to my husband and I's concerns and answered candidly.... every member from the doctor to the front desk [East Bay Fertility] treats you like a human and understand that you are probably experiencing several emotions.
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Larry G Andrew at East Bay Fertility Center?
Dr. Andrew listened to my husband and I's concerns and answered candidly.
Describe your experience with East Bay Fertility Center.
their staff. every member from the doctor to the front desk treats you like a human and understand that you are probably experiencing several emotions. they do not rush you, and you never feel like a number in their office.
This was by the most affordable in Utah