SpringCreek Fertility

Dayton
7095 Clyo Road
Dayton, OH 45459
937-458-5084
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Glen Hofmann to a friend?

6.1

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend SpringCreek Fertility to a friend?
Dr. Hoffman was very personable. As the partner that is carrying, I thought it was great he seemed to take extra Interest to make sure my wife felt important and included. Remembered our faces and details, like her occupation, upon later visits and continued conversations from previous months...My wife and I never felt that he was uncomfortable treating a lesbian couple. He seemed very hopeful and positive. Made it all seem rather simple- Maybe too simple and could’ve found it helpful to go in to a little more detail to cover some parts more thoroughly
How was your experience with Glen Hofmann at North Carolina Center for Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Glen Hofmann at North Carolina Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Know what is important to you and if not answered, ask. He is very easy to talk to but perhaps may forget that not everyone is as knowledgeable as he Is
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Glen Hofmann at North Carolina Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the protocols Glen Hofmann used in your cycles at North Carolina Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
We were monitoring my natural cycle and did a trigger shot 24 hours before insem. I had three dominant follicles. But still received a negative test.
Describe your experience with your nurse at North Carolina Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Carla )
Super friendly and easy to reach. Calls back to walk me through any questions I had. Appeared to remember previous cycles with minimum prompting
Describe your experience with North Carolina Center for Reproductive Medicine.
We set a consult and showed up not sure what to expect. We got to speak with dr Hoffman who took time to get to know us and ask us our goal. went over any medical issues / concerns. Explained the process and what to expect from there. Then we met with the iui/ivf np Carla who is our primary point of contact. Then met with a financial advisor as well. This was helpful to talk to multiple people from different departments to help us understand what to expect
Describe the costs associated with your care under Glen Hofmann at North Carolina Center for Reproductive Medicine.
So far it has been ever visit is about $95 co pay... $150 for trigger shot. $350 for each Insem with washed sperm. $320 for storage of sperm
Describe Glen Hofmann's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at North Carolina Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Not applicable
North Carolina Center for Reproductive Medicine
Cary

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Glen Hofmann at North Carolina Center for Reproductive Medicine.

2010 - 2012
I had already done 4 unsuccessful rounds of Clomid. His [Dr. Glen Hofmann's] first recommendation was for an HSG test where dye is shot through the tubes, as he felt there might be a blockage. After the procedure, he recommended IUI, and I literally was successfully pregnant the next month (twin boys)... Was very confident in his diagnosis and was very clear that there was a HIGH risk for multiple birth.
2010 - 2012
How was your experience with Glen Hofmann at Bethesda Fertility Center?
He was very easy to talk to, and confident in his ability to make it so that I would be able to get pregnant. After one HSG test and having to shake my hips to get the dye through one of my fallopian tubes, I was able to get pregnant the very next month via IUI
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Glen Hofmann at Bethesda Fertility Center?
Don't discount his confidence as cockiness.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Glen Hofmann at Bethesda Fertility Center?
Was very confident in his diagnosis and was very clear that there was a HIGH risk for multiple birth. At the time I felt he was too confident, but I was afraid dto get my hopes up.
Describe the protocols Glen Hofmann used in your cycles at Bethesda Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I had already done 4 unsuccessful rounds of Clomid. His first recommendation was for an HSG test where dye is shot through the tubes, as he felt there might be a blockage. After the procedure, he recommended IUI, and I literally was successfully pregnant the next month (twin boys)
I always felt comfortable going there.
Describe your experience with Bethesda Fertility Center.
Everyone was very professional. There is NOTHING to be embarrassed about. They have family photos all over the hallway walls of families they were able to successfully get pregnant. I always felt comfortable and would recommend them to anyone that I know.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Glen Hofmann at Bethesda Fertility Center.
Expensive (approximately $2000 even with insurance) but I think any couple expects this with fertility treatment.
Bethesda Fertility Center
Cincinnati

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Glen Hofmann at Bethesda Fertility Center.

Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
His [Dr Hofmann's] strength is his experience. He has seen a lot of cases and makes very accurate predictions. His weakness is his bedside manner. He was too quick to tell me that I needed to use a gestational carrier vs. adjusting his approach.... Have thick skin. I do, and his delivery still brought me to tears more than once.
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
How was your experience with Glen Hofmann at Bethesda Fertility Center?
His strength is his experience. He has seen a lot of cases and makes very accurate predictions. His weakness is his bedside manner. He was too quick to tell me that I needed to use a gestational carrier vs. adjusting his approach.
The nurses were great, he was very blunt and does not have good bed side manner when telling women bad news.
2 antagonist cycles -BC for 3ish weeks -overlapping with lupron for 2-3 weeks -8 days of Gonal F and Menopur -Novarel -Transfer on day 6
Describe your experience with your nurse at Bethesda Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Jackie)
All the nurses there were wonderful!
Describe your experience with Bethesda Fertility Center.
small clinic north of Cincinnati. It has 3 doctors now but Dr. Hoffman was the primary doctor when I was there. I saw Dr. Renyolds once or twice and liked her but she was learning.
Bethesda Fertility Center